A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool tie up game idea, looking forward to seeing what people get
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 78 - Picking the abductors

My heart was pounding like crazy in my chest as I was watching Mr. Wilson, who was now the only standing man in the spacious living room; everyone else was sitting on the chairs or armchairs. I looked around and realized that all the hunks who were wearing black baseball caps were relaxed and smiling and those with white ones seemed to be extremely nervous and impatient and I couldn’t blame them. I also was anxious as hell; the prospect of being bound by a yet unknown alpha man and not knowing exactly what my bondage experience would look like was thrilling beyond words. My eyes wandered from one muscular behemoth to the other and I couldn’t decide who my captor should be; at first I hoped that I would pick up Mr. Parker, but then I started wondering what it would feel like to be grabbed, roped up and gagged by some other brute while being watched by all other men. The familiar sensation began rushing through my body and I needed all my will power to focus on the present moment; after all, all would be decided in a matter of minutes.

“One more thing before we start our little lottery, man.” Dave, one of the soldiers who was practicing his restraining skills on me, asked.

“What is it?”

“Do we all take part in the game?”

“Good question. And the answer is no, only those who want will participate. If someone doesn’t want to be tied up, he simply won’t pick the ticket. And if someone doesn’t won’t to do the tying he simply refuses and the victim has to draw lots again.”

“All right, thanks!”

“Any other questions, gentlemen?”

I looked around one more time and saw that no one was answering and some of the guys with white caps had ironical smiles on their faces. Apparently the very thought of skipping such great opportunity to be tied up seemed absurd to them and I had to admit that I felt exactly the same way; there was no way in hell I would resign from the game and I was glad to see that none of the hunks who were wearing black or blue caps wanted to quit it. I smiled and turned my head to Mr. Wilson again. He took his baseball cap from his head and put it on the table in the kitchenette.

“All right, let’s begin then! I want everyone who wants to be the captor come here, take a little piece of paper, write their names on it and put it into my cap. When it’s ready, we’ll mix them up and let the victims draw.”

Me and the other guys watched in awe as one by one the super muscular alpha hunks walked to the table, write their names on the tickets and place them inside the black baseball cap. I was extremely excited when Mr. Bolton, Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn did that and couldn’t stop wondering if one of them would be my captor. A familiar tingling appeared in my crotch, but I ignored it; instead I focused of watching the macho brutes putting their names on the pieces of paper and throwing them into the cap. Suddenly I realized that I didn’t know many of them and that there is a good chance that one of them will be tying me up in a few minutes. An excited moan escaped my mouth as I thought about that possibility and the fact that Mr. Parker, Mr. Millburn and Mr. Bolton would be watching me.

“Ok, now that we have the tickets ready, let’s start the lottery!” Mr. Wilson’s voice brought me back to reality.

I thought that we would have to walk to the cap and pick the tickets, but our host had another idea; he grabbed his cap and walked to the first jock with the white cap on his head. I looked at him and noticed he was choosing carefully before he finally draw a little piece of paper. He unfolded it and read aloud the name on it: Ben Thomson. The muscular jock smiled and walked to his new victim. The jock started saying something, but the giant palm of his abductor clamped itself mercilessly on his lower face, muffling all attempts to speak. The young man struggled a little, but gave up soon and just watched as his friends picked up their tickets. The other hunks laughed.

The time seemed to slow down significantly and plodded on incredibly; I couldn’t wait to pick up my own ticket, but I had to be patient. Mr. Wilson walked to the other jock, let him draw the little piece of paper and read the name on it aloud. Jack Parker. I felt disappointed when the muscular soldier moved to his prey and, just like Mr. Thomson, silenced his victim with his huge, sweaty palm. This repeated for some more time before our host finally walked to me and Shawn and let him pick the ticket. My friend’s captor would be our host. Mr. Wilson smiled widely at him and moved his cap towards me. With shaking hand I grabbed one of the few pieces of paper and read the name aloud. Robert Pullman.

I looked around and saw a super muscular hunk with short hair and beard standing up from his armchair and walking to me. He was wearing only his military pants and brown army boots; his shirtless torso was absolutely magnificent, he had broad chest, massive muscular arms and great looking six pack on his abdomen. I gasped in awe when he came close and I could smell his masculine scent mixed with his sweat. The giant hunk came behind me and immediately clamped his huge palm over my lower face, nipping my attempts to speak in the bud. I moaned excitedly into his hand, but that only encouraged him to tighten the grip over my mouth. I could only watch Mr. Wilson walk to the rest of the guys in white caps and soon every victim was silenced by his captor.
“All right, I hope everyone is happy with the person he is paired with! Now that the first part is done, we should move to the next step of the game. I hope you remember the rules: the victims roll three dice to determine how well they will be tied up and gagged and how much time they get to free themselves. Then they flip a coin to see if they spend their imprisonment time hogtied or tied to a chair. Ready, boys?” Mr. Wilson asked.

“Mmmhhhh!” We nodded and grunted into our captors’ tight hand gags.

Once again on that early afternoon my heart started pounding like crazy in my chest. I couldn’t wait for our host to come to me and let me roll the dice. I really hoped that I will get top scores on all of them, but at the same time I was quite afraid of it; after all, I didn’t know Mr. Pullman at all and had no idea what he was capable of as far as bondage was concerned. The time slowed down again as I watched Mr. Wilson take out the three dice from the pocket on his military pants.

“All right, let’s begin!”

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86 @The slave
Last edited by squirrel 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'll send you a pm.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Robert is a hunk! Excited to see what he can do!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Ooh, he really hit it big with Mr. Pullman! Quite an impressive specimen.

(goes digging through my closet for a white hat)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Yeah he's a beast :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic