A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome to see these three hunks getting a crash course in prisoner restraint.
I particularly enjoyed Mr Thomson's advice pertaining to the handgag and how to ensure its effectiveness.

Fun chapter all around!
Now it's time to get the little guy trussed up so he can't run away 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Oh my :o do continue

So hot!
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

I could not agree more. Mr Thomson’s recommendation to apply a tight, smothering handgag is really hot.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Awesome to see these three hunks getting a crash course in prisoner restraint.
I particularly enjoyed Mr Thomson's advice pertaining to the handgag and how to ensure its effectiveness.

Fun chapter all around!
Now it's time to get the little guy trussed up so he can't run away 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Cant wait for the next chapter of Ryan's tale.
Don't keep us waiting too long, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 74 - The training

The position I was in didn’t allow much; with three muscular bondage adepts sitting on me and keeping my body mercilessly restrained and my mouth cruelly gagged I could only observe what was going on in front of my eyes and focus on breathing, which was quite difficult due to the giant, sweaty palm clamped extremely tightly over my lower face and partially blocking my nostrils. Suddenly the pressure on my legs disappeared; Nate stood up and picked up the bag which had been placed in front of me. Soon he the muscular jock was sitting on my lower limbs again, completing my immobilization. I thought that from now on the only thing I would look at would be the surface of the lake, but Mr. Parker and Mr. Thomson sat right in front of my face. My eyes widened in awe when I saw their shirtless, broad chests and muscled arms glistening with sweat. The two smiled down at me, but didn’t say anything; instead they took two cigars from their pockets and lit them. For a few moments I watched as they were calmly puffing on them. The view was so mesmerizing that for a split second I forgot about the other three soldiers.

I came back to reality when I felt the ropes being wrapped around my ankles. Nate was definitely taking his time and using brute force to tie my legs up tightly and effectively. The hot jock worked slowly, making sure every single wrap was neat and that there was not slack I could use to free myself. Once he was satisfied he cinched a cruel knot and quickly started binding my calves together; it felt like he was covering everything from my ankles up to my knees. When he was done, he took more rope and started securing my thighs together: he started right above my knees and moved up until he reached my crotch. Again, he made sure each wrap was as tight as possible and finally cinched the knots. I thought that he was done, but apparently Nate really wanted me immobilized; he grabbed one more coil of rope and proceeded to bind me feet together. When he finished the only thing I could do with my legs was to bent them; there was no way I could escape the young soldier’s bondage.

“Good job, Nate. Tying his feet up was a good idea!” Mr. Thomson praised Nate.

“Thank you, Sir!” The young jock was clearly proud of himself.

“Now that the victim’s legs are nicely secured, you can focus on the arms, boys.” Mr. Parker encouraged my captors and winked at me.

“Absolutely, Sir!”

I tried to moan or grunt in protest, but Brad was doing an excellent job silencing me. His sweaty palms were keeping me perfectly quiet, so I could only wait for his buddies to get to work on my arms. In a few seconds I felt the rope being wrapped around my left wrist, fastening it to my right forearm, very close to the elbow. The young soldiers weren’t going easy on me; Dave and Nate were working slowly but effectively and after several minutes I had my arms mercifully wrapped in super tight ropes; apparently they went all the way from my left wrist to my right one, immobilizing my upper limbs behind my back perfectly. When they finished I hoped it was over; after all I could do absolutely nothing to free myself of those bonds, but I soon felt another rope being wrapped around my upper arms, just above the elbow and then moved to the other limb. Nate and Dave roped up everything from my elbows to the shoulders and by the time they were done I knew it was the strictest bondage I had ever been in.

Unfortunately for me, the soldiers didn’t finish their job yet. One of them went behind my legs and bent them. He sat on my shins, pressing them as much as possible towards my butt. The other one grabbed some more rope and began hogtying me mercilessly tightly. He connected my ankles to my forearms and then used another coils to fasten my calves and feet to my abdomen and thighs. When they finished my whole body was covered in sweat.

“Great work, boys! Now his arms are fastened behind his back in such way that there is no way in hell he can wiggle them free without help. The only thing he can do now is moving his fingers and some of the guys like to duct tape the prey’s hands into fists to further immobilize them, but there is no need to do that.” Mr. Thomson said.

“We also think so, Sir. The prisoner is going nowhere anyway….”

“That’s true. But you boys still need to make sure he stays quiet. No one would want the captured enemy to alarm his buddies, so you have to gag his mouth tightly and effectively. Roll him on his side and I’ll show you how to do it properly.” The muscular hunk said and stood up.

The three young jocks did as they were ordered and soon I was laying on my side, with Brad sill hand gagging me with his giant hand. Now that my head wasn’t bent backwards painfully I could take some deeper breaths, but was too exhausted to do anything else. When I looked at Nate, Dave and Brad I saw that they were also panting and their muscular chests and arms were covered in sweat. For some reason it felt great to know that they used so much strength to tie me up.

“All right boys, listen up. The best way to shut the prisoner up is to stuff his mouth first. You can use everything you have, but the socks are the best. If you put two into the prisoner’s yap, they will press the tongue down, silencing him effectively. Don’t hesitate to use brute force to do it if the victim doesn’t cooperate. Once the mouth is packed to the limits, you need duct tape to seal the stuffing in. The more times you wrap it around prisoner’s face, the better. When you’re done with it, you should also wrap the tape around captive’s chin and head to immobilize the jaw. Do it!” Mr. Thomson ordered

His three subordinated didn’t waste their time and followed the instructions to the letter. In a matter of minutes I had Nate’s two horribly tasting socks packed into my protesting mouth and sealed shut with over twenty layers of military grade, super sticky duct tape wrapped painfully tightly over my lips and around my head. When they smoothed the last piece of tape over my cheeks the five of them rolled me on my side again and admired their work. Even though I tried to struggle and free myself, all my efforts were futile; I would have to stay tied up and gagged for as long as they wanted.

“Well done, soldiers! You victim is now utterly helpless.”

“Thank you Sir!” Came the respond from the three jocks.

I closed my eyes and wanted to rest, but soon heard Mr. Parker’s voice.

“Over here, Rick! The training is over for now….”

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow [mention]squirrel[/mention] what an excellent bounding description.... I like how Mr Thomson simply barks orders that are followed diligently by his jock trio.

It made me feel like they were gagging and tying me up.... :lol: I can feel the 3 of them overpowering with this kind of depiction. Very well done! Can't wait to see what comes next... :mrgreen:
Last edited by socjuc 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] , not only you have that feeling :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This has to be one of my favourite chapters so far. I have no trouble believing that this is Ryan's strictest hogtie yet. The elaborate descriptions of it sounded positively gruelling! Excellently written, [mention]squirrel[/mention]. You have a knack for describing this sort of stuff, but I honestly feel as though you outdid yourself with this one. The descriptions of the ropework were vivid and the chapter was brilliant.

Really like Mr. Thomson's interjections throughout.

I'm going to be rereading this one again a bit later.
My god, the next few days are going to be heavenly for Rick's son Shawn, aren't they? :lol:

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , Oh yes, Shawn will really be in heaven.... as will be the main protagonist :)

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Wow! Just... wow! A bondage master class by several sides of grade-A beef!

The descriptions were incredible in their detail. I felt like I was really there. And what I wouldn't give to be...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 75 - Captors' idea

I was so mercilessly tied up that I could barely move. The box tie kept my arms expertly bound behind my back and no matter how much I would struggle, there was no way in hell I could free myself from this kind of bondage. My legs were equally mercilessly roped together, bent and the ankles fastened both to my arms and thighs. The hogtie was really cruel, but felt absolutely amazing; I have never been tied up so strictly and I was really glad that Mr. Parker and Mr. Thomson used me as a dummy for Nate, Brad and Dave. The three young soldiers were talking right above my head and I could only look at their booted feet. I wanted to put my lips on them to kiss and lick them, but the two socks they had forced into my mouth made my tongue immobile. The countless layers of super strong, military grade duct tape kept my mouth perfectly shut and the wraps around my chin and the top of my head made any sound I wanted to make barely audible. I was in heaven; bound, gagged, surrounded by several extremely hot, muscular hunks.

I thought that I would spend some time alone like that, but soon I heard someone fall right next to me. I turned my head to see who it was and saw Shawn, whose mouth was brutally wrapped in duct tape from his chin to his nose. The jock was panting heavily and from what I could see from the position I was in, he was also roped up tightly. He opened his eyes and looked at me; he seemed to be enjoying his predicament a lot. Our heads were now very close to each other and I could feel Shawn’s warm breath on my face. For a split second I though he wanted to move even closer to me, but he didn’t; he just lied there all roped up and silenced.

“Fuck, Rick… you couldn’t refrain yourself from tying him up, right? I thought you would let my boys use your kid for their rope training, bro!” Mr. Thomson said and laughed.

“I know and I really wanted to. But when you guys left, Shawn started begging me to tie him up again. I tried to persuade him to wait, but you know how he loves being restrained… he kept asking and asking, so I had no choice. I tied him up, gagged him and brought him here, so we can all have a nice afternoon by the lake together.” Mr. Bolton replied.

“Yeah, that’s exactly what happened… Do you really think that anyone will believe in this bullshit?” I heard Mr. Millburn’s voice and laugh.

“Of course not, bro! Ben I hope you can forgive me… You can use Shawn any other time you want.”

The muscular hunks kept talking and laughing for about half an hour before I heard other noises. Soon three new captives were laid next to us. All of them were moaning into their gags and struggling, trying to free themselves. Now there we five of us lying on the lake shore, hogtied, silenced and on the mercy of our incredibly masculine captors. I tried to look up, but the moment I turned my head up I felt someone’s booted foot on my cheek. One of the young soldiers was keeping me where I belonged. I moaned, or tried to, into my gag, but it only made the muscular guys laugh at my predicament. I calmed down after a while.

“I have an idea, guys… Help me put our captives in a circle.” I heard Mr. Parker’s voice.

“What do you have in mind, dude?” Someone asked.

“You’ll see… and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.”

“All right then, I’m eager to see what you are up to…”

The giant behemoths moved us soon and put us into a circle with our heads in the middle of it. We were so close now that when we turned to each other, our taped mouths practically touched. It was like were kissing, which seemed to amused our captors a lot. Two of them actually came to me and Shawn and pressed our gagged lips together, which caused a roar of laughter from the guys. When the left us alone Shawn was panting heavily through his nose, but he didn’t move his head away from me. I looked him in the eye and saw playful sparkles there; he obviously liked what was happening to him. For a brief moment I thought that we would simply have to lie like this for some time, but soon I heard commotion behind my back and felt someone sit close to my knees. Shawn’s eyes widened when he realized what Mr. Parker had in his mind.

“All right boys, on the count of three: one, two, THREE!”

The five of us started struggling like crazy when our captors began tickling our bare feet. They took our legs in vice like grips and kept scratching our soles with their fingers and nails. I was going insane; I had no idea who was behind me, but whoever he was, he was merciless. I tried laughing and screaming, but the extra tight gag muffled me almost completely. In a matter of seconds I was sweating like crazy and from what I knew, the other guys were struggling and grunting as well. The torture lasted for not more than a minutes, but for us it seemed like eternity. When the brutal hunks stopped, the five of us were exhausted and panting heavily.

“How did you like that, boys? Ready for another round?” I heard Mr. Millburn’s voice.

“Mmmmhhhh….”

“I thought so….”

The fingers touched my soles again and I immediately started struggling again. This time it was even worse; I moaned like crazy into my gag, begging my captor to stop. I tried wiggling my legs free from his grip, but it was futile. He kept tickling me brutally for the next two minutes and it was driving me insane. When he stopped I was covered in fresh sweat, tired, panting through my nose. The other victims were in exactly the same situation: they all tried to ask their captors to stop, but were all ignored.

“All right, that’s enough. Who could think that tickling could be so cruel…” I heard someone’s voice.

“See boys? You don’t need to use brutal force all the time. If your victim is ticklish you can torture him like this for ten minutes and I guarantee you will get all the information you want!” Mr. Thomson.

“We’ll remember it, Sir. Actually I think we need more practice….” Nate said.

“Mmpphphhhhh….”

“Not now, soldier. Let them rest for a while, we don’t want them to suffocate, right?”

I looked Shawn in the eye again; it was going to be a very long afternoon…

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610
Last edited by squirrel 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

With the tagging system having momentarily failed just minutes after this new chapter was posted, myself and most of those tagged have not received the notification alerting us of the new chapter. Am retagging everyone in @squirrel's tag list.

LATEST CHAPTER CAN BE FOUND RIGHT ABOVE THIS POST

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@squirrel great new chapter. Tickling is a new element in your tales, I believe. Well perhaps not entirely new, but definitely one seldomly explored by you. Few things are as enjoyable to me as hearing the panicked calls of a bound & gagged victim being tickled to breathlessness. Very hot stuff! Sounds like Ryan and his friend are in well over their heads at this point. Good!

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Thanks for the tag @bondagefreak! I would have completely missed this!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Wonder what Shawn likes about the situation? :shock:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I really like that there are so many dudes tied up at once.....it makes their torture so much more interesting, as they get to see what is happening to another dude right before it happens to them :) The list of what they could do on this group torture, well it's endless :P :oops: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Incredible bondage circle torture
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 76 - The anxiety

I was exhausted and was panting heavily, grateful for every single second during which I wasn’t tickled. I looked around as much as my restrictive hogtie allowed and realized that the other prisoners were feeling in exactly the same way. We all tried to beg the cruel alpha hunks not to torture us anymore, but our thick gags didn’t allow too much protests. The muscular captors seemed to enjoy our predicament a lot; after finally letting us rest for a moment they immediately started talking how to make our tickle torture even worse. Me and the others struggled in our bonds and moaned into our gags, but none of the giant behemoths paid attention to our muffled pleas. We all tried to wiggle our arms free or remove the nasty stuffing from our mouths, but none of us succeeded in any way; the hunks knew well how to use rope on their helpless victims.

“All right, guys! Time to give our boys more reasons to laugh!” One of the guys suddenly said, sending shivers down my spine.

“Mmmhhhh!!”

“No…. I have much better idea...” Mr. Thomson’s tone didn’t bode well for anyone.

“Really? What exactly do you have in mind? What can be more fun than making our prisoners squirm like crazy in their bonds and laugh their asses off?” Mr. Millburn answered with laughter.

“You’ll see… But I want to discuss this far from our captives ears.”

“Sounds interesting to me…” I recognized Mr. Parker’s voice without any problems.

I was totally taken aback when all the alpha hunks stood up and left us alone, still cruelly hogtied and gagged. They didn’t go too far, but it was enough for us to not hear a single word from what they were talking about. My fellow prisoners seemed to be pleased that they had some time to relax and enjoy their tight roping, but I couldn’t calm down like they did; something was telling me that the guys would return with something much worse than tickling, but unfortunately I was unable to do anything about it. The three young soldiers did an amazing job tying me up and gagging me and nothing I could do to escape the bonds made any of them any looser. I could only lie on my stomach and wait for out captors.

After what seemed like half an hour I heard the hunks come back to us and immediately started struggling and moaning. The other prisoners did the same, but we were ignored completely. I turned my head as much as I could and saw all our captors towering over us with devilish smiles on their handsome faces. I gulped and waited for them to do anything, but they just stood there, enjoying their power over us and fear that started to appear in our eyes. After some time they finally turned their heads to each other and nodded in silence. I expected them to do something with us, something like spanking or tickling, but nothing of the sort happened.

“Mmmhhh?!” One of the tied guys moaned.

“Shut the fuck up!” Came a stern reply.

To my great surprise the hunks came to one of the prisoners and lifted him up. I saw Mr. Bolton, Mr. Wilson, Mr. Parker and another guy, whose name I didn’t know, transporting the bound jock somewhere. Once they put him on the ground they returned to take another helpless victim with them. It took them some time to deal with the task, but when they finished the seven prisoners were lying on the ground in a perfect line, next to each other and with around half meter gap between each other. As the time was passing by I got more and more anxious about the whole situation. I didn’t have any doubts that whatever the hunks had in their mind, couldn’t be good for any of their prisoners. The others finally seemed to understand their situation because suddenly all of them were moaning angrily into their gags and struggling against their bonds.

“You can keep fighting boys, but no matter what you do, you won’t escape us.” One of the hunks said.

“But don’t stop! It feels great to see you all tied up like that at our feet and beg for mercy….” Mr. Wilson said with a huge smile on his face

“Mmmmmhhh….”

“I love this sound… it’s like music to my ears….” Nate replied to that.

The muscular blokes gathered together and enjoyed the view; since they were all dominant alpha males, the sight of several helpless, hogtied, gagged prisoners must have been great for them. I was wondering when they would finally reveal what they had in store for us; the anxiety was killing me, but the more I wanted to know their plan, the more they laughed at my futile efforts to get it.

“All right, listen carefully, prisoners!” Mr. Thomson started and waited for us to become perfectly quiet. “We thought of a special game for you guys, a game with one winner and one loser. The one who wins it will be rewarded and the one who loses it will be so screwed that he’ll be begging for mercy… or at least trying to. For the rest of you nothing will happen. Want to listen to the rules?”

“Mmmmmhh….” Some of the prisoners moaned, shaking their heads.

“You guys are so pathethic…. OK, here we go….”

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I get the feeling that the game might not be fun for ALL participants.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@squirrel I can't wait to read what the rules are for the new game . And what the rewards/ punishments are .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well this is intriguing..... :lol:

Like how they lined them all up and played with their psyche by leaving them 'to sweat' while they went away to discuss in private....tied up victims must have been thinking like crazy on what might come next...

Now the game...the fact that the doms are laughing at the predicament of the victims tells me yeah they are screwed :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to find out what happens to the losers? :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

You like these cliffhangers. I actually feel agitated for your victims.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 77 - The rules

Me and the other tied up guys were waiting impatiently, but apparently the hunks had a lot of fun keeping us in complete ignorance. I look at as much as my extremely tight hogtie allowed and saw Mr. Wilson, Mr. Bolton and several other muscular alpha guys standing over us with arms folded on their broad chests and with wide smiles on their handsome faces. I moaned a little into my oversized gag, but the men didn’t pay any attention to my pathetic yelps. I saw Mr. Parker lean towards Mr. Thomson’s ear and whisper something to him. His eyes widened and he laughed. One of the prisoners let out an angry grunt but was soon pacified by one of the brutes; the muscular behemoth placed his booted foot on his face and pressed it into the ground, silencing the disobedient jock in no time at all.

“I bet you all want to know what we have in store for you, right?” Mr. Wilson asked.

Mmmmmmhhhh…

“You know what, man? Why don’t we keep that for ourselves for now?” I heard Mr. Millburn’s voice.

“What do you mean?”

“They can’t do anything with this knowledge at the moment anyway. So why don’t we have some more fun with them now and tell them everything later? I bet the anxiety will make their soles and ribs much more vulnerable to tickling…” The medic replied with an evil smile on his face.

“Fuck, this is perfect! Let’s do that!”

MMMPPHHH!!

“You see boys? Our prisoners agree! Who would of thought that these brats would want more tickling… But since they insist so much, why don’t we grant them their wish?”

“I’m on board, how about you guys?”

I watched with growing fear as all the hunks nodded their heads; all the tied up guys started struggling and moaning into their super tight gags, but it got us nowhere. Soon I watched as the muscular behemoths went behind us and I heard them sit on the ground. One of my fellow prisoners squealed when he felt someone’s hands on his ankles. I closed my eyes and started breathing heavily when I felt one of the captors sit behind me and wrap his huge arm around me bound legs, immobilizing them completely. I thought he would start tickle torturing me right away, but he just held my feet still, causing me to whimper and sweat like crazy; the anticipation seemed to be worse than whatever was supposed to come after it.

When his fingers suddenly touched my bare soles I jolted in my bonds and immediately started laughing, but the two socks the three young soldiers forced into my mouth made it all barely audible. The brutal hunk kept stroking my feet with the tips of his fingers and that was driving me crazy; I wanted him to stop, but no matter what I did and how much I squirmed on the ground, his grip didn’t budge a bit. The guy seemed to have a lot of fun torturing me like that; I heard his own laughter when I was struggling and grunting and the more I begged him to stop, the more intense the tickling became. Finally, after what seemed like eternity, the torture was over; I was completely exhausted and my whole body was covered in sweat. I was panting heavily through my nose and when I turned my head to see the other prisoners, I saw that they were doing exactly the same.

“Fuck, this is more fun than usual… Bruce, why didn’t we include tickling into our meetings before?” One of the hunks asked.

“How the fuck am I supposed to know, dude?” Came the reply.

“Doesn’t matter now, let’s get our prisoners ready!” Someone else added.

When I heard that I thought that our captors would finally untie us and let us rest for some time, but that didn’t happen. Instead, the giant brutes came in front of us and sat in front of our faces. When I looked up I saw that the hunk who was closest to me stretched out his feet, moving them towards my face. I moaned when they touched me, but the

“All right, prisoners, here’s the deal. We’ll untie you now and take you to the house. You will all take a shower and then we’ll have dinner. When it’s over, each of you will draw lots, there will be names of the guys who wear black baseball caps. When the pairs will be decided, the person with the white baseball cap will first roll three dices: one four sided, one six sided and one eight sided. The first one will determine the gag, the second one the number of hours you have to free yourselves and the last one will tell us how much restraints will the tier use on you. For example: the results are 3, 5, and 4, respectively. It means that you will have a three layered gag, get five hours to escape and will have four parts of your body bound. Understood?”

Mmmmhhh…” We all nodded and I got a little excited.

“All right. Once your restraints are settled, you’ll flip a coin to decide whether you get hogtied or tied to a chair.”

“And now is the best part, boys: if you manage to escape you’ll be allowed to tie up the guy who restrained you and have your own fun with him.”

Mmmhhhh!

“Ok, guys, let’s untie them for now!” Mr. Parker said.

Soon the alpha hunks started untying us, but it took them a lot of time to get rid of all the ropes and fold them neatly. Once everyone was free we stood up and I immediately walked to Shawn, who looked a little disappointed that his bonds were gone. I smiled at him and we started talking about the game; both of us couldn’t wait and I had a feeling that the others felt the same way. We walked back to the house and finally took a shower; it felt great to finally get rid of all that sweat and sand from my body. During dinner the only thing I could think about was the game; I was wondering whom I will pick and how serious my restraints would have to be.

“All right, gentlemen! Now is the time for some fun…” Mr. Wilson announced and my heart started pounding in my chest…

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86 @The slave
Last edited by squirrel 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Sounds like a really fun game! Look forward to seeing how it plays out.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow....Can you please pass me the dice? May I roll first? ...damn it snake eyes.... :lol: :lol:

This game sounds like a lot of fun....especially if you manage to escape :P If you do, you get to turn the tables! Fi-na-lly :mrgreen:

Looking forward to what unfolds next!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic