A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gotta love Rick, man! His (and his son's) addition to this adventure adds much thrill.
I'm also loving how bossy and assertive he is. The beefy dad-hunk wants to use his own worn boxers to stuff Mr Foster's son's mouth up.
Brilliant and hot!

Damn! Can't wait to see the twerp being captured!
I bet he has no fuckin' idea what's coming his way 8-)

Happy holidays, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
Don't keep us waiting too long for the continuation please ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great continuation ! Like the build up of this chapter and the stopping to pick up this arsenal for later use... :mrgreen:

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Happy holidays!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 65 - Ryan's job

Mr. Foster took out his phone and walked to me with a strange smile on his handsome face. He grabbed me by my arm, marched me to the trunk of Mr. Parkers vehicle and sat on it. Shawn, who was mercilessly bound and gagged inside, made some extremely muffled sounds and I was quite sure he was trying to free himself out of his cruel bonds, but there was nothing he could do about that. His father laughed loudly and joined us quickly; with a devilish expression on his face he hit the trunk with an open palm and then sat on it too. I had a feeling he was enjoying the power he had over his restrained son and didn’t miss any occasion to show who was the master of the house. In a very specific way I was quite jealous of that; Shawn’s relationship with his Dad seemed amazing and I started to wander, not for the first time of course, what it would feel like to become the prisoner of my own father. After all, he was a decent, cool guy and I always had a feeling he wouldn’t mind doing that for me. Unfortunately, my deliberations about asking my Dad to tie me up were interrupted by Mr. Foster who ordered me too look at his phone screen.
“This is my son, Nicholas, but everyone just calls him Nick.” He said with a hint of pride in his voice.

“Ok, Sir, I think got it.”

“Very good. You know what to do now, Ryan?”

“Yes. I’ll go to the soccer field and watch the guys play, while you will talk with the coach and tell him all about our plan. He will make Nick do some additional training and when he finishes I am supposed to go to him and lure him into your trap.”

“Well, well… Who would have thought that my son would memorize it all… and without a proper gag in his mouth. I’m impressed, kiddo!” Mr. Parker said with a smile and all the other guys laughed.

“All right boys, let’s move on with the plan. We need to get the delivery truck and speak with the coach. You’re on your own from now on, Ryan. You’d better not screw this up…” Mr. Bolton said in a sinister tone and winked at me.

“I’ll do my best, Sir!”

The four muscular hunks watched me for a moment, as if they were considering one more time if I would be able to do my duty properly. But no one said anything, they just nodded their heads and got on their cars. Soon I saw them driving away and I was alone, with an important task to do. When Mr. Parker and his buddies were forming the plan back in the house it seemed very simple and I was quite confident I wouldn’t have any problems with it, but now that I was on my own, I started to have doubts about it. I wished we had discussed some more details, for example where exactly I was supposed to take Nick. For a brief moment I was in panic, but soon I composed myself and walked towards the soccer field. After all, Mr. Parker believed in me and I couldn’t even see myself disappoint him. I decided that I would make him glad that he trusted me, no matter what.

Soon I was close to the pitch and could observe the guys playing. All of them were very handsome and athletic; it was clear that their coach wanted all of them to be in a good shape and in great form. I don’t know why but I thought that it was a good omen. I smiled and found a place where I could sit and watch the game. After some time I noticed someone walking to the coach and whispering something to his ear; it was very strange to me, but I didn’t recognize that guy and I assumed that it would be Mr. Parker or Mr. Millburn that would speak with him. But as the giant hunk disappeared into the changing room I smiled under my nose and thought that everything must have been in order. What surprised me was the fact that no matter how much I was looking for them, none of the four behemoths could be seen anywhere and it was another good omen; after all Nick could recognize Mr. Bolton and he would definitely recognize his own father.

After an hour the game was over and all the guys gathered around their coach. I couldn’t hear what he was saying to them, but soon the circle broke and the players started walking towards the changing rooms.

“Nick! Hold on for a moment!” I heard the coach’s voice.

“Yes, coach?” The young jock replied.

“I want you to do some additional training with me today.”

“Oh, all right, Sir! Did I do something wrong?”

“You didn’t do anything wrong, but you didn’t do your best either, Nick.”

The coach walked into his office and soon returned with a strange looking box; it was open on one side and had something like a hanger on the other one. I had no idea what it was, but soon the beefy hunk marched to the goal and hung the box on it with the open part facing the field. The guys talked for a while and apparently Nick was supposed to do some additional training with penalty shots. His task was to place the ball inside the box. Once it was in, the coach changed its position and the soccer player had to aim at it again. It seemed very clever to me and I thought that the muscular guy must have know his job well. Once Nick accomplished fifteen successful shots the coach patted him on the shoulder and told him he was free to go. The young jock rushed to the changing room and soon was walking towards me.

“Good game, man.” I said aloud when he was passing me.

“Oh, thanks. You are a new team member? I’ve never seen you here…” Nick asked and stopped.

“I’m new in the town and I came to watch you guys play. I like playing soccer too, so I was considering joining…”

“You would love it here, the coach is a cool guy. Strict, but cool.”

“All right, I’ll think about it then. Is there anything worth seeing in the town?”

We kept talking while we were walking towards and old, abandoned factory buildings. For a moment I forgot about my job and just enjoyed talking with Nick, who seemed to be a really nice guy. Once we were pass one of the corners and turned left a gloved hand appeared in front of me and clamed itself on my mouth, silencing me. I moaned and began to struggle, but soon another arm was wrapped around my neck and my whole body was pressed against someone torso. I looked to me right and realized Nick was going through the same predicament.

“Well, well… I didn’t know there would be two of them, but never mind. The boss will be pleased to get a bonus….”

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Oh no, interesting twist :o
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I love this
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Awesome twist! It seems someone else has designs on Nick, as well. But this will give our four hunks a chance to sweep in for the rescue. Can't wait to see!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

The plot thickens... I wonder what our hunks will do once they discover what has happened.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

so many potential outcomes. is it the original plan happening? is it real kidnapping? is it his own friends or team mates pulling the same birthday prank? I am not sure where this will go, but I can't wait to find out.
gurisc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurisc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Hi Squirrel! Did you see my email? If not, where can I send a private message for you? :)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

gurisc wrote: 1 year ago @squirrel Hi Squirrel! Did you see my email? If not, where can I send a private message for you? :)
Hi :)

I didn't get the mail. When you enter my profile there is a "send private message there" :)

gurisc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurisc »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago
gurisc wrote: 1 year ago @squirrel Hi Squirrel! Did you see my email? If not, where can I send a private message for you? :)

I didn't get the mail. When you enter my profile there is a "send private message there" :)

Thanks, but for me it doesn't appear... it appears only "send an email to squirrel".

Can you send me DM then just to test if I receive?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

gurisc wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks, but for me it doesn't appear... it appears only "send an email to squirrel".

What is DM?

gurisc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurisc »

gurisc wrote: 1 year ago

Direct message... same thing as private message.

What is DM?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gurisc[/mention] You won't be able to PM [mention]squirrel[/mention] or anyone else before you get a few more posts under your belt. As soon as you have 10 posts/comments, your private messaging permissions will open (give or take a half hour or so).

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Awesome chapter and cute choice for Nick, especially seeing as how I know the guy in the pic (he's on this forum) 8-) As for the latest predicament Ryan finds himself in, something tells me its actually Jack's gang and that they'd always planned on kidnapping both him and Ryan at the same time. Would seem more authentic if Ryan was also surprised and caught off guard, so it makes sense that they wouldn't have told him.

Just my hypothesis anyways.
Can't wait for the next scenes!

gurisc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurisc »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @gurisc You won't be able to PM @squirrel or anyone else before you get a few more posts under your belt. As soon as you have 10 posts/comments, your private messaging permissions will open (give or take a half hour or so).

@squirrel Awesome chapter and cute choice for Nick, especially seeing as how I know the guy in the pic (he's on this forum) 8-) As for the latest predicament Ryan finds himself in, something tells me its actually Jack's gang and that they'd always planned on kidnapping both him and Ryan at the same time. Would seem more authentic if Ryan was also surprised and caught off guard, so it makes sense that they wouldn't have told him.

Just my hypothesis anyways.
Can't wait for the next scenes!
Thanks for the explanation, I will wait then. I was SubGuyBr in the past here, but I lost my passwords. Haha
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thanks you guys for such nice comments!

We'll see what new trouble Ryan and Nick fell into soon :twisted:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gurisc[/mention] Ah, that explains is.
Welcome back, buddy! I've been wondering where you were at!
Tagged you (or rather your old account) on quite a few things over the past few months, but was saddened by your apparent absence.

Glad to know you're back amongst us!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 66 - Mission accomplished

The moment the huge, leather clad palm clamped itself over my mouth and the muscular arm was wrapped around my neck I was really scared and immediately started to fight, but when I heard Mr. Parker’s voice I calmed down and let him do his work. He pressed me tightly into his puffer jacketed torso; it was amazing to be grabbed and silenced like that. In order to make the kidnapping look real I tried to struggle a little and remove my captor’s giant hand from my lower face, but even though I did all I could to free myself, it was all completely futile. I looked at Nick and saw that he was also in big trouble; like me, he was tightly hand gagged and an enormous arm was wrapped around his torso, pinning him to the guy standing behind him. The masked hunk was wearing a puffer jacket, so it must have been Mr. Bolton. Once the two captors made us stand still I saw another one, dressed in leather jacket and with a balaclava on his face. The third guy got closer to us and took out a gun.

“All right, listen carefully, you fucking brats. Our boss wants only one of you and the fact that you don’t know which one we’re going to take with us is very useful right now. You will both cooperate and be a good, obedient boys. You will both go with us and once we reach our destination, you will calmly and quietly let us tie you both up, so fucking tight you can’t even imagine that. Today in the evening we’re going to leave one of you in a safe place and after two hours we’ll call the cops to let them know where to find you. The second one will go with us. Now, if either of you causes us any troubles, the other one will be punished. We’re supposed to deliver the prey alive, but we won’t hesitate to harm you, if you don’t obey our orders. Do I make myself clear?”

“Mmmmhhh…” Nick nodded and looked at me.

“Mmmmm…” I nodded too.

“Good boys!”

The two hunks who were holding me and Nick started walking with their two victims still restrained and tightly glove gagged. After a few moments we saw a black delivery truck parked in a secluded place, between the buildings of the abandoned factory. When we stopped next it, the terrified soccer player looked inside and saw Shawn; his eyes went wide and he whimpered uncontrollably into his father’s tight hand gag. The kid was sitting in one of the corners, just behind the driver’s seat. His arms were bound behind his back and pinned to his torso with what seemed like countless miles of rope. His legs were wrapped in rope so well that only his feet and crotch were visible. He had several layers of duct tape over his eyes and a huge, massive gag that allowed only barely audible whimpers escape his mouth. Since it was a very warm day, he was sweating heavily, but apparently none of the captors worried about it. Shawn was squirming and moaning when he heard us approach.

“You, in the soccer uniform. You go first! Don’t you fucking dare to do anything stupid, understood?!” Mr. Millburn said and aimed his gun at my kneecap.

“Mmmhhhh!” The kid replied and closed his eyes.

Mr. Millburn hid the gun in the inner pocket and grabbed a half used roll of silver duct tape. He unwound some and ordered Nick to close his eyes. The jock whimpered into the tight glove gag and complied. The leather clad soldier pressed the tape against the kid’s eyes and wrapped it five times around his head, blindfolding him completely. He smoothed the tape and slapped his victim on the head, causing the poor soccer guy to whimper again. The three kidnappers laughed at him and were soon joined by Mr. Foster who had been watching the whole scene from the driver’s seat of the truck. Now that his son was blindfolded, all four muscular behemoths took their balaclavas off and wiped the sweat from their foreheads. I looked up and when I saw Mr. Parker’s handsome face glistening in fresh sweat I moaned into his huge, gloved palm. He just winked at me and kept me close to his body; his hand was still clamped tightly over my lower face.

“All right, let’s get to business and tie these fuckers up!” Mr. Bolton said in a rough voice.

He pressed Nick’s chest against the truck and kept him gagged while Mr. Foster grabbed his son’s arms and twisted them brutally behind the kid’s back. He made them parallel and held them still when Mr. Millburn started roping the wrists together mercilessly tightly. Once he was done he took another rope and wrapped it around Nick’s lower arms all the way up to the elbows and forced them together as much as he could. The jock stayed calm, although it was clear that he was very uncomfortable. Next, the giant soldier took another, very long coil and started fastening the kid’s arms to his upper body by creating a tight and sophisticated chest harness. Then he did the same on the abdomen and wove a neat crotch rope which he connected to the wrists, completely immobilizing the guy’s arm behind his back; the only thing Nick could do now was wiggling his fingers.

“There, it’s not that bad, is it, buddy?” Mr. Millburn asked and chuckled.

The kid just moaned quietly into his oversized hand gag and waited. Soon I saw the huge soldier grab more coils of rope and begin binding the prey’s legs together. The army medic started at the level of the ankles and tied them up cruelly tightly. Then, using the rest of the rope, he moved up and wrapped Nick’s calves and thighs together before cinching the final knot just below his crotch. The soccer jock had now difficulties standing straight and required some aid not to fall down on the ground. Once the kid was secured, Mr. Bolton stood right in front of him and put the putrid underwear he had taken from his house from his pocket and moved it close to Nick’s face.

“Now my buddy will remove his hand from your mouth and you will open it as wide as you can, got that, kiddo?”

“Mmmmm…” The jock nodded.

When Mr. Foster took his gloved palm from his son’s lower face, the kid complied and immediately opened his yap. The cruel cop didn’t waste the time and pushed the rancid wad into Nick’s mouth, taking his time an making sure that the whole material is pushed inside. The young guy protested quietly, but didn’t dare do anything else; once the sweaty underwear was packed in, the police officer took a bandana from his pocket and cleave gagged his prey, pushing the rancid wad even more into his mouth. After that he grabbed the duct tape and wrapped it around Nick’s mouth over twenty times, completing his gag and sealing his fate. Mr. Foster grabbed his son, put him inside the delivery truck and placed him in the sitting position right next to Shawn. The two moaned into their gags when they felt each other’s touch.

“Your turn, kid!” I heard Mr. Bolton’s voice.

After half an hour I was sitting next to Nick, bound in exact the same way as the two other captives, but without the blindfold. I was extremely grateful for that; I loved watching those four giant behemoths in their leather and puffer jackets.

“I guess we’re done here. Let’s go, boys!” Mr. Parker said and smiled down to me.

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention]

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

And so three lovely captives now have to await and endure their tight wonderful imprisonment
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Mmm been wauting for this story to carry on and not disapointed thanks

Had to laugh the last picture of the guy in sports kit is a mate of mine . And he loves being tied up lol
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

cstone5725@gmail.com wrote: 1 year ago Mmm been wauting for this story to carry on and not disapointed thanks

Had to laugh the last picture of the guy in sports kit is a mate of mine . And he loves being tied up lol
He actually asked me to use this picture, so the story is about him :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! That's some seriously harsh treatment Nick and Ryan are getting. I fuckin' love it!

It's a good thing Mr Foster is keeping quiet and letting the other guys give the orders, otherwise, his son would surely recognise the familiarity of his voice. Between the excruciatingly tight rope bondage, the suffocatingly large glove gags and the brutal gagging, I'm not sure what I appreciate more 8-)

Awesome work.
This was an efficient and clean capture.
I would expect nothing less from these guys.

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Love the crotch rope detail, hope you describe the feeling in the next iteration
gurisc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurisc »

I'm very afraid that this masked soldier can be one of the soldiers of the story... haha Please, pay attention not just to his giant muscular body, but his voice too!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic