Friday Night Monopoly M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jdhpiano
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Friday Night Monopoly M/F

Post by Jdhpiano »

So I figured, I would share some stories that were written for me, at the time by a girl that I was dating. They are adult themed, and most are have bondage in them as well. I wrote some back, but I will admit that mine are nowhere near as well written. :lol: This one is written in the first person of the girl.

It started off innocently enough...Monopoly on a Friday night. We got out the game board, I wanted to be banker but you knew I'd cheat :P, I picked the little dog and you picked the thimble. Luck was not on my side tonight, as you've managed to put hotels on each side of the board....but most importantly on Boardwalk and Park Place. I ran out of cash a while ago, but you offered me some barters. When I picked that stupid community chest telling me to pay each player $500 for sewer repairs (what?!!), you agreed that 5 kisses were probably a good trade. When I landed in jail and couldn't roll doubles to get out, you let me escape early by giving up my panties. You even managed to barter out a handjob for landing on your hotel on Pacific Avenue. I couldn't even pinpoint you for cheating- all my losses were just the result of bad rolls.

I get a sinking feeling when I rolled the 7 and landed on Pay Property tax. "Oooh", you giggle, "I think it's probably time to give me your bra." I sigh and laugh and tell you if you want it, you've got to come and get it. You walk over to the other side of the table and start kissing me, your fingers working the clasps while I run my tongue over your teeth. As you pull off my bra, you also take my shirt and I doubt this is unintentional. You toss them across the kitchen and bury your head in my breasts. Thinking maybe I can distract you from the game, which I have quite obviously lost, I encourage your touch and push you down into my chair, putting you at eye level with my chest. You begin kissing and nibbling at my breasts and I feel your hand sneak up my skirt and begin playing with my clit. I lean farther into you, weak-kneed by your fingers, and as I do, you straighten up. "okay, back to the game!" you say gleefully.

I gently bite your shoulder in protest as you stand up and move back to your spot at the table. You roll an 8 and decide to add yet another hotel to one of your many properties. I roll again....not a 12, not a 12, not a 12. I stare at the dice as both 6s pop up- I knew it was my luck. I slowly count out the 12 spaces and with a thud, place my little terrier on Boardwalk. Your eyes light up. "well, I guess that's the game...." I say and kiss your forehead.

You pull me down towards you and whisper "but you can't pay...."

Laughing as I reply "I haven't paid you anything in the last hour!"

"True, true" you say thoughtfully, and your eyes light up with an idea. "I think I know exactly how you can pay for Boardwalk" you giggle. You run into the living room and come back with a light scarf. You tie it around my face, blindfolding me. I laugh- you know how I like being blindfolded and surprised. You lead me into the living room. I stumble a little and you steady me, one hand in my hand and one hand in the small of my back. You guide me to my knees, and I assume the next thing I will feel is your cock entering my mouth, but it isn't so. "Just a bit of a warmup for our main payment" you say, trying to be serious.

I feel the ottoman in front of me, and you're guiding me across it, my butt high in the air as I'm laying on several pillows. "Lift your hips" you command, and as always, I oblige. You pull my skirt from my hips and I settle back down. "This would be hotter if you'd tie me up" I tease. You laugh and tie my wrists together and hook it to the bottom of the ottoman. I hear you leave the room, but I'm not sure where you went. You come back quickly, and I feel you caress my butt cheeks with your fingertips. Before I have a chance to make a smart reply, you start peppering my bottom with little spanks. Nothing that hurts, just little stings. I shift slightly, enjoying the feeling of being trapped and only mildly trying to escape your hand. After a few seconds, I feel your lips on my bottom, kissing and sucking. I know there will be little baby bruises from your lips when I look in the mirror in the morning.

Just as suddenly as you stopped, you begin again, this time spanking progressively harder. My breathing begins to get more ragged and suddenly you stop. This time as you kiss and soothe my bottom I feel your hand begin to tease my pussy lips. I feel you kneel in-between my legs, pushing them far apart. As you lick my pussy lips, I feel shivers run through my spine. Your tongue enters me and begins to suck and tease my clit. My breathing gets faster and as I am about to cross the edge, you stop. "What?!!" I yell and you giggle. You begin spanking again, with about the same intensity that you left off last time. I can only imagine my ass is a nice shade of bright red- I'm now actively trying to avoid the spanks even though I relish the touch. It's a weird feeling to want something and not want it at the same time.

I feel you pause, and then I know the reason you left briefly before- as I feel the sharp spanks of the wooden spoon I feel all my blood rushing to my pussy. You begin to tease my clit again with your fingers while spanking me with the wooden spoon. I shudder violently as all the teasing of the evening cumulates in climax. As I ride my high and come down, you take off your pants and prepare to enter me. I feel your tip at my entrance and I feel the heat radiating off my butt. Your skin feels cold next to my punished ass.

You unhook my wrists from the bottom of the ottoman and move me against the wall so I can better keep balance. As I balance against the wall with my wrists still tied, you roughly push into my ass. I feel renewed pain with every push you give and I push back, relishing the sensation. I intentionally try to close tighter around you and I hear you groan in pleasure. You reach for my clit and begin working my nub again furiously. Your other hand occasionally smacks my ass as you steady yourself against me. I cum again, spasming and trying to remain standing as you pump forcefully into me. You grab my hips and pull me closer as you cum, filling my ass with warmth from the inside. You hold me as you come down, and then help me to stand. You remove my blindfold and kiss me softly. "I think that just about pays it in full" you whisper as you pull me over to the couch, where we fall together and you pull me into a soft embrace.
Last edited by Jdhpiano 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.