Tied up in my University uniform and groped (Multi/CD)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up in my University uniform and groped (Multi/CD)

Post by AH03 »

Hi, I would like to share a naughty fantasy with you all if that's okay.
First off you'll need to be aware that I'm a Switch so I like tying people up and being typed up by people. And whenever I'm being submissive I like to be in Fem Mode. Something about being tied up and completely helpless against the whims of some pervert while I'm wearing a really short skirt that runs the risk of my captor seeing my panties really gets me going, you know?
Everyone in this little fantasy is 18 and above and everyone appearing in it other than me is fictional.

Now for introductions: I'll be using my FEM name Alice for this so here goes.

The story starts at my university where I am studying English. Unlike most other Universities, this one has a uniform consisting of a white button down shirt, maroon tie, a maroon blazer and maroon bottoms.

Now, with me being openly a crossdresser I sometimes go in dressed in the female uniform: a white button down shirt tucked into a very short pleated maroon skirt with two white lines running across the hem. Completing this outfit was my maroon blazer, a pair of black saddle shoes and a pair of black thigh high socks which also had two white stripes around the top, leaving a strip of exposed skin between my skirt and socks.

All in all, I looked like a SNACK and I certainly felt like one. Though as I had already mentioned, my skirt was quite short meaning that I would have to be careful to not accidentally flash someone but for me that was part of the fun of dressing up.
It actually brings to mind that fantasy I have of being tied up in the uni bathroom on World Book Day when dressed as a Cheerleader, that's always one of my favorite ones.

But anyway, I'm walking through the hallways of the university, saying hello to people I know as I pass them and smirking whenever I noticed someone checking me out until I noticed a bunch of students hanging out outside of the gym cupboard where all the gym related stuff was stored.

You know, mats, skipping ropes, balls, that sort of stuff.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" I asked as I came within earshot of the group.
"Oh hey Alice, nothing much. What about you? How was class?" Asked the leader of the group as I came to a stop next to them.
"Good, Mrs Weskal had to stop Dylan from lifting my skirt up though. Dude's SUCH a perv"
"Oh I know!" Responded one of the girls in the group as she fidgeted with the hem of her skirt "dude never learns does he?"
"Can't say I blame him though, for a guy you're pretty hot" added a guy.
"Thanks! I do try my best you know." I responded with a shrug
"Which brings up an idea I had." I cocked an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest, silently signalling for him to continue.
He started to open his mouth to say something, only to go bright red and slam his mouth shut.
"Ah fuck this." The leader said and the next thing I know, I'm being jumped.

"Hey! W-what the hell are you doing?!" I squeak as one of them grabs me from behind, his arms pinning my arms to my side and lifting my off the ground. The leader threw open the gym cupboard door and both he, my captor and three others slipped inside with me while I kicked and squirmed in my captor's grasp
"Sorry Alice! We just need you to do this for us." The girl aid as she unslung her backpack and opened it "nothing personal."
"The hell's THAT mean?! W-w-what are you doing? Is that a GAG?!" I felt my heart leap into my throat when I saw the thick was of clothe she pulled out "no! Y-you're not fucking gagging me! Seriously, what the-mmmmphmmm!"
My words were muffled by her it into my mouth effectively shutting me up.

They then went about taking off my blazer and undoing my tie, which they then used to cleave-gag me and keep the rag in my mouth. When that was done, they started tying me up withe rope, all the while I struggled.
They tied my wrists behind my back, my arms to my side, my ankles together and then came the clincher.
By now I was pretty much immobile and could only thrash and squirm which had begun to arouse me, something they were quick to notice and comment on.
"Wow, he really DOES like this!" One of them commented before slipping a hand up my skirt and grabbing my ass, prompting an aroused moan and squeal of indignation to escape me as I squirmed against his molestation.
"Mmphm!"
"I know, it's actually kind of hot." The girl admitted, her hands drifting down to the hem of her own skirt before she snatched them away.
"Come on guys, you don't need to grope him." The leader told them as he pulled out another length of rope. He slipped one end between my legs and dragged it through until half of the rope was hanging out the back of my legs and I realized what was going on, prompting me to reflexively buck my hips and squirm even harder as he brought both ends of the rope up.
He secured the back end to my wrists and the front end to the ropes securing my arms to my sides, creating a crotch rope that applied most of its pressure on my ass and pushing my skirt up to reveal my panties.
"Mmmmmmmmphmmmmm!" I moaned as they pushed me onto the pile of mats in the corner, my legs wide open and giving them a full view of my red and white striped underwear.
I struggled and writhed against my restraints, mewling into my gag and desperately trying not to climax as I noticed them pull out their phones and start recording and taking pictures.
This went on for a few minutes until they were done, pocketing their phones and then undoing the crotch rope.

Instead they started using that rope to secure my thighs together and when done they stood back and looked down at me with flushes grins.
"You know, I think this is awakening something in me." The girl admitted with a blush.
"Want us to tie you up and leave you here too?" One of the others asked.
"Fuck off! You're not leaving me here." She squeaked
"You sure? I'm sure our girly-boy captive wouldn't mind another damsel in distress, riight?"
"Mmphmmmphm!" I retorted, rolling into my knees and trying to both loosen the knots tying my ankles together and to pull my skirt down.
"Whatever, come on let's get out of here before someone finds us." The leader said before turning his attention to me "sorry about this Alice, it really is nothing personal you know."
I just grunted and flipped him the finger. What, so you just decided to tie me up, let one of your mates grope my ass, use a crotch-rope on me, take pictures of my underwear and are now going to leave me here tied up and gagged?!
As if to confirm that line of thought, the group left, making sure to close the door behind them and leaving me in the cupboard.
REALLY?!
I groaned, falling onto my back and lightly slamming my head against it.
Fuck those guys.
I was still horny too. I could feel my aroused cock pressing against my panties and leaking precum, wetting garment as I continued to struggle and make noise in a bid to escape my predicament.
After a while I noticed my skirt had started riding up as well and immediately set about trying to pull it back down to hide my underwear.
This started off a cycle of me trying to escape and then having to pull my skirt down.
Damn it, I KNEW something like this would happen. I really needed to start wearing longer skirts or shorts under them.
Though now that I stop and think about it, that didn't really help during that babysitter job. Still got tied up and then got groped by the dad when he got back.

Maybe I was just a magnet for perverts.
I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the door open while I was in the middle of trying to free myself yet again. I looked up and saw one of the janitors, a guy in his mid forties with greying hair and grey eyes.
He wore a grey jumpsuit and had a mop in hand, a perplexed look on his face as he took in the sight.
I suddenly felt very exposed and vulnerable as I noticed his eyes moving up and down my bound body, prompting me to let out an uncertain squeak as I rolled myself back into my knees and shrink away from his gaze.
"Aren't you that girly-boy? Alice?" I nodded and he smirked "thought so, I'm always hearing about you getting tied up and found by the other janitors, figured it would only be a matter of time before I found you like this."
I felt a blush creep up my face as he walked past me and started having a noisy about the cupboard.
"By the way, nice knickers." I frowned in confusion and then noticed how how my skirt had ridden up.
Now it was so high that the hem sat above my ass, granting anyone who found me a full view of my perky round ass and panties.

I let out a squeal and immediately tried to pull it down to protect my modesty and hide just how aroused I was from all this only for him to grab my wrists and pull them away from my skirt. This had the added effect of bending me over and forcing my rump into the air.
"That's better, just stay there girly-boy, I'm not done with you." The Janitor warned. I felt my heart leap into my throat in excitement and anticipation at what this perv was planning to do to me. Was he planning to finger me? Maybe fuck me?
I soon got my answer when he spanked me. Hard. I let out a squeak at the impact and my hips bucked in response.
He did it again, and again and again, eventually I started wiggling my ass at him as a means of teasing in order to get him to do it again and by this time my buttocks were stinging and no doubt very red.
"So you are a slut!" He said "damn girly-boy strutting about in your damn miniskirt, giving me a hard-on day in and day out. I bet you planned this, didn't you?"
"Mmphmm mmnphnm!" I protested as he stopped spanking me and came round to the front of me. I forced myself to sit up, knees still folded under me and winced as I felt my ass come into contact with my saddle shoes.
The pervy janitor yanked the gag from between my lips, leaving it hanging around my neck and letting me spit out the rag. Now taking the chance to finally speak I flashed a flushed grin at him.
"Totally not my idea actually! Some dicks decided to tie me up and leave me like this." I explained "BUT, if I'm REALLY giving you that much of a hard-on then maybe I could, I dunno help with that?"
He paused and looked at me for a few moments in shock and I just smirked. Yeah, don't for a second think you're the only one getting anything out of this, you dirty perv. Being tied up like this is doing things to me that I need to vent and you doing it to me may be what I need.
I opened my mouth to ask what he thought only for him to cut me off by ramming his hard cock down my throat.

I let out a loud moan of pleasure as I squirmed and bobbed my head up and down along his member, running my tongue along it and sucking on it's length as we both moaned with pleasure.
"Oh yes, that's it, oh god yes. Good girly-boy. Yes, give it daddy!" I felt an eyebrow cock at that: the whole calling my captor "daddy/mommy" was never my thing but whatever.
He would also take a handful of my short dark hair and help me with my administrations of his cock.
Eventually he let go of my hair and I felt something warm, wet, sticky shoot from his cock and into my throat.
I let out a groan as he removed his member from my mouth, my tongue lolling out as he did so with drool and cum running down it and dripping onto my shirt.
"Oh that's better." He sighed and then gave me a wolfish grin as he patted my cheek "don't think I'm done with you yet though, girly-boy. Just give me a second."
I frowned in confusion and opened my mouth to ask what he meant only for him to stuff the rag back into my mouth and refasten my cleave-gag.
I let out a squeak of indignation at the sudden gagging only to be ignored as he begun unbuttoning my shirt, exposing my bra to him and earning another squeal from me as he proceeded to grope my none-existent breasts.
When he was done, he then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, a rough hand clamping down on my still stinging ass.

I began struggling against his grip as he carried me over to a hip high bench they had in the cupboard and I immediately realized what he was going to do to me and why he had gagged me again.

"Mmphmm?" I asked only to receive another spank from him which made me squeal. By now my panties were completely soaked with precum and making me feel uncomfortable which served to arouse me even more which kind of just got me stuck in a cycle.
"Shush." He chided before putting me down and then turning me around so that my back was to him "stay there."
I did as he said, listening as he started to rummage around the room, eventually finding what he was looking for.
I let out yet a questioning moan as he bent me over the bench, forcing me at an acute angle and once again pushing my ass up and out.

He then set about tightly securing me to this bench so I wouldn't fall off.
Now I was beginning to become more and more certain if what was coming and this made me reflexively pull my legs up in response only for him to immediately force them straight again.
"Don't do that, otherwise I'll just tie them to the bench leg." He warned and then gave me yet ANOTHER spank causing me to rock forth slightly and moan.
"God you're such a little whore aren't you?" He remarked as he begun slowly pulling my panties down. I just gave a muffled laugh and wiggled my bum at him, earning me another smack before I felt him then push his cock between my raw buttocks and into my ass.

I let out a loud moan of arousal as he start pumping me from behind as I tried to rock myself back and forth as well to no avail.
"Oh god you're as tight as I thought you'd be!" He moaned as he continued to fuck me.
I managed to climax about halfway through his rhythmic penetration of my perky round ass, cum spilling into my poor panties and completely soaking them and causing me to scream through my gag.
Eventually he finished, opting to cum inside of my ass and then pull himself out before pulling my panties back up. He patted my bum and huffed.
"Good girl, love your right little ass."
"Mmphmm mnphnm" I moaned just before a woman's voice cut through the air.
"And what on Earth is this?! Are you assaulting a student?!"
Oh no. I could hear the janitor clear his throat from behind me and speak.
"No, I asked! I swear!"
"Oh did you now?! So if you were to ungag that poor thing, she'd say the same thing?!" Hang on! She? Really?
Well now that I think about it, unless this person knows about me then it would make sense that they would assume I was a "She" instead of a "He".
"Yeah" the janitor said "he would."
There was an awkward silence for a few moments before the newcomer spoke up
"That's not Alice, is it?" They eventually asked
"That the girly-boy? Yeah, that's him." A loud, exasperated groan escaped from the newcomer.
"Oh god. Of course it is. But even if it is Alice and he DID consent to you tying him up and, doing THAT, to him. He's still a student and you're still a staff member so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to report you for unapply behavior with a student" ah I should've known my libido would cause trouble, guess I just hoped no one would find us.
"I know, that's why it'll be a while before you can make that report."
I frowned and listened to the sounds of struggling came from behind me, followed by a defiant and muffled scream.

Then I felt his hands on my body as he started untying me from the bench and forced me to stand up, causing cum to run down my legs.
He spun me around and I finally saw what had happened: the person was my English professor Miss Weskal: she was a small, curvy blond with chin length hair and dressed in a blue and white plaid blouse tucked into a fluffy, pencil miniskirt that left her nice black stocking clad legs on display and high heels.

She was currently tied up in a strappado and secured to the lighting fixture, her gag being a simple strip of electrical tape. The Pervy Janitor had decided to unbutton her shirt like he had down to me, letting her lacy bright red bra be revealed and her skirt had ridden up during the struggle, revealing her garter belt and equally red panties and she did not look pleased with things.

The pervy janitor pushed me back onto the mat pile and grinned at us both.
"It's been fun, dames but I'm afraid I gotta go. Otherwise I'll be up shit creak without a paddle you know? Was fun playing with you though, girly-boy."

With that he left us in the room, closing the door shut behind him and leaving us to struggle. Miss Weskal with her now exposed lingerie and me with my panties filled with cum, bra exposed and skirt still hanging above my perky round ass.

It took a couple hours, three at most until someone else found us in our sordid states and even though Miss Weskal hated every minute of it, I was in cloud nine the entire time.

So, that's it. Tell me what you think of this fantasy if you want to and if you want to hear more about what naughty fantasies I tend to have.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

That's a very detailed and hot fantasy. I love your choice of uni, the bondage is tight and inescapable, and the whole thing seems to be consensual (except for Miss Weskal). Thanks for posting!
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

You're welcome, there's certainly more where that came from too if people want more.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story about this fantasy! I'd definitely like to hear more
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by potato »

Amazing story! Though a couple scenes do feel slightly rushed, it was still a great read overall and I'd love more.
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

potato wrote: 1 year ago Amazing story! Though a couple scenes do feel slightly rushed, it was still a great read overall and I'd love more.
Yeah I know, unfortunately whenever I write on here it's on mobile and I have to try and be subtle to avoid people I know finding out what I'm doing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic