SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHAT FORMAT WOULD YOU PREFER FOR "SAMMY'S REVENGE"?

AN INTERACTIVE TUG STORY (UNDER AUDIENCE CONTROL)
59%
A NORMAL TUG STORY (UNDER BONDAGEFREAK'S CONTROL)
41%

Total votes: 71

abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

C
BlueZephyr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueZephyr »

Going against the rest and vote B, I like the idea of the mixed gag he was getting.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Woah. You guys left more votes in just 6 hours than the previous two parts got in 36 hours.
Looks like this adventure is more liked and followed than the original vote tallies led me to believe!

[mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention]
Welcome aboard, guys!
BlueZephyr wrote: 3 years ago Going against the rest and vote B, I like the idea of the mixed gag he was getting.
Hey buddy.
Don't worry about the C option pulling ahead right now.
There's actually little difference between B and C (aside from one being more evil 8-))

Both of them involve holding poor Sammy accountable to the original gag agreement.
Option C just goes a bit further and includes threatening the kid with a worse gag if he chooses not to cooperate.
If Sammy can't handle the gag he originally asked for, then I very much doubt he'd opt for an even worse mouth-stuffing.

From the votes so far, it seems you have a fairly good chance of getting what you want.
This is pretty much gonna be a win-win scenario for the narrator.

Aside from that, I only have one thing to say:
YOU GUYS ARE EVIL! :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

C
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

C, though you'd manage good continuations with the other choices. But I add my vote!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I'll go with B. Build gradually and let the real cruelty come when he least expects it.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A

I want to see what he is willing to offer in exchange for a more lenient gag.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Aside from that, I only have one thing to say:
YOU GUYS ARE EVIL! :twisted:
You taught us to be this way :twisted:
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago A

I want to see what he is willing to offer in exchange for a more lenient gag.
I like your reasoning! That's a very good reason to pick option A. While option A might look like the easiest one for Sammy, it might turn out to be the most difficult one.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] It's all about the delayed gratification! Plus I don't want to make things too easy for [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!

I think I may be outnumbered with only [mention]Volobond[/mention] on my side so far...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

For sure Option C anytime :D
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

C
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

C
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Absolutely C, love the sleepingbag tie up
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention]

Welcome aboard, guys! Come on in!
I'm nice to see so many of you joining this adventure.

[mention]Mummybag[/mention]
If you enjoy the sleeping bag bondage aspect of this story, then you should definitely start reading my main story.
More details can be found by clicking on my profile.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

STORY UPDATE

IN THE PROCESS OF TALLYING THE VOTES, WHICH BRINGS US TO 31 AFTER ADDING THE ONES FROM DEVIANT ART.

VOTING CLOSES IN TWO HOURS.
CHAPTER IV IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

luiggi87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luiggi87 »

Definitely C ;)
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

C
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

IMPORTANT NOTICE
EACH READER GETS THREE (3) VOTES FOR THIS ROUND

VOTING RESULTS
(TUGSTORIES.COM + DEVIANT ART)

A: 2 VOTES
B: 2 VOTES
C: 28 VOTES
D: 1 VOTE

PART IV
SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE
AN INTERACTIVE M/M STORY

Sam and I spent the next five minutes arguing back and forth about changing his gag for the night.
I'd warned him about my brother's socks, but twerp just laughed my warning off and volunteered to have his mouth stuffed with one of them.

He wasn't laughing now though.
Quite the opposite in fact. The kid was almost desperate in his attempt to convince me of his mistake.
Thing is, I didn't need any convincing. I knew he'd erred, and now I was going to make him pay for his naivety.

"No deal." I said after listening to his vehement attempts at negotiating a lighter sentence.

"Dude, c'mon. Just fuckin' feed me your two socks and we'll call it even." he pleaded, quite literally begging to have both of my sweaty fucks crammed inside his yapper.

"No, buddy. I said no deal. You made me go all the way over to my brother's room and you made go though all his shitty stuff. You wanted his sock, and now you're gonna eat it." I told him. And with that, I scooted forward in my seat and lifted my left foot up off the floor.

"Wait! No. What are you doing?" the twerp asked, the tone of his voice immediately hinting how just how apprehensive and alarmed he was.

I just smirked and snickered at the sheer dumbness of his question. What I was doing should've been obvious.
"Sorry bro, but you're seriously starting to get on my nerves." I told him. "You've talked enough for today. Now I'm gonna fuckin' shut you up."

Sammy's eyes bulged WIDE when he saw me reach forward and dig a finger into the cuff of my very moist, debris-ridden sock.

I slowly and very dramatically started peeling the soggy thing off my foot, allowing him to watch as my damp sole and plump toes emerged out of the dingy cotton.

Peeling my sock off in this manner had the effect of turning it inside out.
Another crazy bout of struggling and pleading ensued, but instead of paying heed to my prisoner's pleas, I simply turned my sock so that it's crummy exterior was once again on full display, and slowly balled the thing up before scooting forward in my seat.

Sam just looked at my face with an expression of fear and discontent, but I just smirked at him and kept up my usual cocky "bad boy" façade.

"Any last words?" I asked, looming down over the lad and hovering my sweltering, shitty-looking sock ball over his face.

"Dude. You are NOT putting your brother's sock in my mouth." he warned, raising his tone in an attempt to intimidate me.

"Yeah, good luck stopping me." I scoffed, causing another flood of angry words to flow out of my prisoner's mouth.

I listened to him for a few seconds, but then grew tired of his mouthy discourse and lowered my free hand down on top of his mouth.

"Shhhh! Keep it down." I ordered, fearing that my neighbours might actually hear his vigorous complaints and call the cops on us.

The kid just shook his head to be free of my loose handgag and went on and on about how he didn't wanna be gagged with my older brother's putrid sock.

When I finally ordered Sammy to be quiet and told him to open his mouth, he tried resisting and arguing his point again. I actually had to threaten him with a worse fate just to get him to quiet down a little.

"Bro, here's how this works. You either open your yapper and take my sock in..." I said, reaching over to grab something from off the couch. "Or *this* is what you'll be sucking on for the rest of the night." I told him, lifting up the heavily crumpled pair of musky boxer shorts I'd picked up from beneath my brother's bed.

The bound twerp's eyes went wide and the back of his head immediately sunk down into the thick sleeping bag loft.

A few seconds of silence passed before I finally tossed the foul-smelling boxers back down to the couch.

"Much better." I commended, referring to my prisoner's much more compliant and docile state. "Now open your fuckin' mouth. I'm tired of listening to your bitchy whining." I told him.

Sam looked up into my eyes and slowly obeyed.
Without a word, I picked the back of his head up with one hand and promptly went it for the kill. Or at least, that's what I intended on doing.

A panicked yelp suddenly came out of my ward's mouth, causing me to halt his sockgag's approach and frown disapprovingly.

"Wait!" Sammy screamed. "Wait."

I rolled my eyes up and let out an exasperated huff through my nostrils.
"What?" I asked, sounding none to pleased at the fact that he kept stalling the inevitable.

"Can't you like...turn your sock inside out or something?" the kid begged, catching me completely off guard.

I raised my eyebrow up and looked at him questioningly. "What?! Why?"

"'Cause man, it's fuckin' gross. I don't mind sweaty socks and all...but that thing has so much crap on it." he complained.

I looked at the balled up sock in my hand.
Sam was right. It actually did look really shitty.
Not only was the entire bottom half of it a rather sickening shade of brownish-grey, but the sock itself was just covered in crap, crumbs, leg hairs and lint balls.

It was gross.
But frankly, I didn't care.

"Dude, stop being a fuckin' bitch and just open your mouth up." I ordered, brushing his complaint aside and lifting the back of his head up a little higher.

I hovered my filthy sock ball closer to his face, but the kid immediately broke down into a panic and went on and on about how my sock was too gross and how I couldn't possibly put it in his mouth without turning it inside out first.

Much to poor Sammy's continued dismay, I proved him wrong and cut him off mid-sentence by forcing my debris-ridden wad into his protesting cavity.

"No! You can't just sttmmph...nnggh mmgpphh nng pphhtt!" he yelled, or rather tried to.

"There. That'll shut you up." I mumbled, holding the back of his head in one hand, and using my other hand to drive the raunchy sock past his struggling lips.

I remember reading his reply to the M/M sockgag survey* a few months ago, back on the tugstories forum.
One of the survey questions respondents were asked to fill out was whether they found consensual sockgags or non-consensual sockgags hotter.

Protesting Sammy here had answered that question with an ALL CAPS two-word reply followed by a bunch of exclamation marks.
In other words: "NON-CONSENSUAL!!!!!"

He liked the idea of being gagged by force, so that's exactly how I'd give it to him; by force.

"Mnnphh mmh blhhg uhhgmm!" he sputtered and screamed, gagging on my filthy sock ball and desperately attempting to make himself heard past the spongy stuffing.

"Haha, yeah! Taste my toes, bitch." I laughed, surprising myself at just how rewarding and powerful it felt to stuff my own sock inside another dude's protesting yapper.

When the crumpled up, dingy mush-ball was finally shoved in, I tentatively removed my fingers from Sammy's lips and watched as he tried to cope with the taste, smell and texture of my sweaty, crap-ridden wad.

"You like that, buddy? Eh? You like the taste of my sock in your mouth? Haha, yeah...I know you do." I teased, grinning triumphantly at the sight of my poor friend's seriously grossed out expression.

Sammy just glared at me and tried to say something, but all he ended up doing what churning the smelly thing around and spewing a bunch of garbled nonsense.

When the kid finally shook his head and attempted to rid himself of his gag, I rapidly cut him off by bringing my hand over his lips and pushing my stinking sock back in with two of my fingers.

"Haha! Nope. Keep sucking on it." I chuckled, getting a huge thrill out of watching the mounting frustration being showcased on Sammy's face.

The two of us went back and forth like that for the better part of a minute; him trying to push my sock out and me using my fingers to drive it back in. I laughed and he grunted, but when I'd finally had enough of this little game of ours, I clamped my entire hand down on top of his face and reached out for one my older brother's discarded Lacoste socks so that I could get on with my evening.

"Wanna sniff?" I asked, balling the revoltingly putrid material in one hand and moving it closer to my angry buddy's nauseated face.

Sammy's eyes went wide, and a series of unintelligible protests immediately escaped his sockgagged mouth.

Unfortunately for him, I paid little heed to his answer and simply shifted my handgag a little to better clear his nostrils before bringing the fuming wad of pungent fabric down over his flaring sniff-holes.

Nate's old basketball shoe may not have elicited the strong reaction I'd been hoping for, but his socks certainly did!

Sammy screamed and his face temporarily went cross-eyed as the fumes coming outta my big brother's sock got sucked into his defenseless nostrils. He coughed, he gagged and he choked, but the little spectacle he was putting up was not going to deter me. He wanted it smelly, he was gonna get it smelly.

"Alright, so here's how it's gonna go down, buddy." I explained, lifting the putrid sock back up and looking down into my terrified friend's beady little eyes. "You're gonna spend the next twelve hours washing my sock and sucking the crap out of it, and then *this* big, stubby fuck is gonna keep you quiet and stop you from calling for help." I told him, referring to the much thicker, much raunchier sock I currently help in my hand.

The kid went absolutely berserk when I laid that out for him!
Even though he knew I wouldn't understand a word he was saying, he insisted on sputtering and mouthing off vehemently beneath my handgag.

"Yeah, get it all out of your system, buddy. You won't be able to make a fuckin' peep once this smelly fucker goes in." I chuckled, ruffling his hair anew and causing a new string of muffled profanities to escape his gagged mouth.

When the time finally came to shut the talkative twerp up, I removed my hand from his mouth and dug my fingers into his cheeks, forcing his lips to form an inviting 'O'.

"Open wide, StinkySockLover!" I laughed, using his forum username to further tease and humiliate him.

Sam tried pushing my sock out and attempted to call the neighbours for help, but his valiant attempts were cut short when a much larger, much fatter sock started storming his lips and invading his shout-hole. Now it was time for him to taste my brother's sock!

The prisoner's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets when the putrid cloth went in for the kill and started entering his mouth.

"Yeah. Gag on that!" I chuckled, forcing Nate's oversized crew sock into my struggling friend's gaping orifice.

You should've seen him sputter.
You should've heard him gag and whimper.
The cries for help coming out of the captive-teen's mouth almost made me regret how ruthless I'd been in forcing him to honour his original agreement. But my guilty conscience took a figurative backseat when Sam's cheeks were finally full and his cries became stifled.
They were still there. I just couldn't hear them.

With the extremely fat Lacoste sock now crammed in his yapper, the kid couldn't even bring himself to get an audible whimper out, much less scream for help.

His eyes watered over as he attempted to cope with the size of his gag, and his face turned a strange shade of green as he slowly began to pick up the downright bizarre tastes starting to assault his taste buds.

Sam's gaping mouth was stuffed to the brim, but that didn't stop me from forcing the last bit of remaining sock-material into the available space left between his gums and his lips.

No cries would be coming outta that mouth tonight. At least, none that anyone beside himself would hear.

The kid wasn't even struggling anymore.
He just looked on with wide, terrified eyes as I smirked and reached to grab the enormous roll of construction-grade duct tape from off the living room coffee table.

"Got somethin' to say?" I asked, eyeing my prisoner up with an unmistakably cocky smirk on my face.

The twerp tried speaking, but my older brother's hefty wad drowned his whimpers out almost completely. "...mmgghh gghmph mmh."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I snickered, pretending as though I hadn't heard anything.

A powerful, low-pitched roar echoed across the room as I gripped onto the hefty roll of heavy-duty duct tape and tore some adhesive off.

*PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

"No so feisty now, eh bitch?" I taunted, slapping the extra wide slab of super sticky tape onto my gagged friend's gaping, sock-filled maw.

It took some doing, but after a fair amount of maneuvering I was able to pull the jumbo roll around Sammy's head and back over his mouth again, six times.

Surprisingly enough, the kid was highly cooperative during the mouth-shutting process.
He could've thrashed his head around and made a fuss to slow me down, but instead of doing that, he just lied still and allowed me to seal those rancid bundles inside his doomed and defeated trap.

There was zero doubt in my mind that the poor Sammy felt like puking. But even though the jumble of fetid, toe cheese-infested cloth in his mouth was making him woozy, the lad used his last second of freedom to try and close his lips up around the giant, sweltering sock ball.

As soon as I plastered the tape down over his face and started wrapping it around his head, my friend was gone...almost as though he'd just slipped away and entered into a trance or something.

For all his whining, bitching, moaning and grunting, he was actually enjoying this.
And to be perfectly honest with you, so was I.

Satisfied with the fact that everything beneath his nose was completely sealed shut, I severed the tape and smoothed it down around his face before grabbing the roll again and tearing it open a second time.

*PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

More tape was unleashed, but this time I went from the top of his head, all the way under his chin and then back to the top of his head again, 4 times.

I spent a few minutes smoothing everything down before eyeing his tapegagged face up and snickering at the sight of it.

"I think I like you better this way." I teased, drawing an extremely muffled and barely audible set of whimpers from the bound lad's heavily stuffed mouth.

After making sure that he could breathe properly through the use of his nostrils, I zipped my brother's fat sleeping bag all the way up and bunched it up around my prisoner's neck before doing the same with my bag and pulling the drawstrings real nice and snug.

With only his head poking out of our thick winter bags and the hood opening now safely sealed up around his neck, poor Sammy was reduced to useless squirming and had no more mobility than a big, bloated grub.

That left me back to square one.
The only difference being that my helpless captive was now securely tapegagged and being forced to suck on some socks.

Which now brings me back to you, dear reader.

YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

I NEED A MINIMUM OF 75 VOTES BEFORE DECIDING WHAT DO TO WITH MY GAGGED FRIEND.

THREE VOTES PER USER.
HERE ARE THE CHOICES OF WHAT I CAN DO:

A - ZIP HIM UP IN MY DAD'S CRAZY FAT EXPEDITION BAG AND GET ON WITH MY NETFLIX AND GAMING MARATHON.

B - BREATHPLAY. FOOL AROUND WITH HIS BREATHING AND SMOTHER HIM FOR A BIT.

C - PLANT MY SOCKED FOOT OVER HIS NOSE AND FORCE HIM TO SNIFF MY TOES.

D - PUT MY BROTHER'S REMAINING LACOSTE SOCK ON MY UNSOCKED FOOT AND FORCE HIM TO SNIFF BOTH MY SOCKED FEET.

E - PEEL OFF MY REMAINING SOCK AND FORCE HIM TO SNIFF MY BARE FEET AND TOES.

F - MAKE HIM SNIFF MY BROTHER'S DIRTY BOXERS AND TAPE THEM TO HIS FACE.

G - MAKE HIM SNIFF MY BROTHER'S LACOSTE SOCK AND TAPE IT TO HIS FACE.

H - PEEL OFF MY REMAINING ANKLE SOCK, MAKE HIM SNIFF IT AND TAPE IT TO HIS FACE.

I - MAKE HIM SNIFF MY BROTHER'S SUPER MUSTY BASKETBALL TRAINER AND TAPE IT TO HIS FACE.

J - MAKE HIM SNIFF MY BIG FAT, PUTRID OSIRIS SHOE AND TAPE IT TO HIS FACE.

K - FORCE HIM TO SNIFF-TEST MY TEENAGE BROTHER'S SOCKS AND SHOES.

L - FORCE HIM TO SNIFF-TEST MY DAD'S SOCKS AND SHOES.

M - PULL MY SHORTS DOWN, T-BAG HIM AND FART RIGHT IN HIS FACE.

N - TAUNT HIM. RUB IT IN HIS FACE BY VERBALLY MAKING FUN OF HIM AND HIS PREDICAMENT.

O - OTHER (SPECIFY)

HURRY UP AND VOTE! DON'T KEEP SAMMY WAITING!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS WELCOME!

IF YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE M/M SOCKGAG SURVEY OUR NARRATOR WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT, CLICK HERE: M/M SOCKGAG SURVEY

FOR A PHOTO + SOME MINOR BACKGROUND INFO ABOUT THE NARRATOR'S OLDER BROTHER (NATHAN), CLICK HERE: OLDER BROTHER PIC + INFO

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention]

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

F
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

B
D