SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHAT FORMAT WOULD YOU PREFER FOR "SAMMY'S REVENGE"?

AN INTERACTIVE TUG STORY (UNDER AUDIENCE CONTROL)
59%
A NORMAL TUG STORY (UNDER BONDAGEFREAK'S CONTROL)
41%

Total votes: 71

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

B

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

D
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

A
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

B, Sammy can use some practice in non-verbal communication. :twisted:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I’m going with D on this one
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Perhaps the results may look a little one sided but eh the best result will win
D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WE ARE STILL QUITE A FEW VOTES SHORT OF WHERE WE NEED TO BE FOR THE NARRATOR TO POST PART III

You guys are in direct control of how quickly updates get posted and whether or not the story actually continues.
I realise that the chapters are unusually long and contain more dialogue than other Interactive vote-stories, but I hope you guys are enjoying this style, as well as the supporting photos being used to complement the text.

The sooner you guys get your votes in, the faster you'll get another chapter to read.

HURRY UP AND VOTE! DON'T KEEP SAMMY WAITING!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS WELCOME!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BlueZephyr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueZephyr »

Going with D for sure. Maybe he can find some of Nathan's sneakers for the sniff test! ;)
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Gotta go with B.

Really enjoying this interactive sleeping bag bondage story bro! Looking forward to the next part. ;)
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

C'mon everyone!! Get your votes in so we can get more of this incredible story from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] <3
It's so damn good. And the pictures are also super appreciated!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

IMPORTANT NOTICE: DO NOT SKIP

I was on the verge of cancelling this (due to low popularity) and sending this chapter by PM to those who'd bothered voting, but Deviant Art readers just brought us over the minimum vote threshold. Though just barely.

If you're part of the hundreds of people reading this but are generally too shy to comment, know that you're not being asked to comment. All you're being asked is to press one of the keys on your keyboard and then press the 'submit' button so that I can start producing the next chapter. Same applies to Deviant Art readers. Readers are favouriting the story, but not voting on it. That's utterly pointless. Hope this message reaches you.

VOTING RESULTS
(TUGSTORIES.COM + DEVIANT ART)

A: 1 VOTE
B: 6 VOTES
C: 1 VOTE
D: 18 VOTES
E: 0 VOTES
F: 1 VOTE

PART III
SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE
AN INTERACTIVE M/M STORY

Wet footprints followed in my steps as I marched out of the living room and into my older brother's bedroom.
The socks on my feet were still warm and moist from having been cooped up in my skate shoes for the past twelve hours, and an unhealthy amount of small hairs and lint balls were being picked up by them and smudged beneath my soles as I uncaringly made my way from one end of the house to the other.

The second I opened my brother's bedroom door and stepped inside, a draft of funky, stale air hit me head on and filtered up into my nostrils. God, it stank here!

Not only was Nathan an all around smelly guy, but his room was quite literally littered with worn socks, dirty boxers, sweaty compression gear and stinky gym clothes.

As much as I loathed the stench of his room, I was currently thrilled by the amount of sweaty gear that seemed to adorn every corner of it. It wouldn't be a matter of finding worn socks, as much as it would be about find the right ones.

Sammy was gonna be in way over his head in just a couple minutes.
My socks were admittedly quite ripe, but Nathan's stinkers were several orders of magnitude smellier than mine.
In sending me to fetch a pair of my brother's worn socks, the poor kid obviously had NO idea what he had gotten himself into.

Fortunately for him, and much to my slight disappointment, my older brother's raunchiest shoes - which were almost always on his feet - were currently nowhere to be found. That instead left me with an assortment of about a dozen other shoes to choose from, which in itself was fairly impressive considering the fact that I only owned a single pair.

My eyes scanned the floor in search of the smelliest shoes I could find.
Some looked pretty lightly worn, while others clearly weren't so well-fortuned.

One pair in particular stood out from the bunch, and although they didn't hold a candle to Nate's current pair of go-to sneax, I immediately recognised them as being the raunchy old Air Force 1s he used to always wear back in the day.

Those beefy fuckers had a LOT of history to them. And it's only after roughly four years of daily use that their irredeemably battered state had caused them to lose favour in his eyes.

Lucky for me, my brother still kept them around for basketball practice, and the shoes still reeked of his feet even though they'd pretty much been relegated to occasional use and weekly trips to the gym.

Here's a quick pic I managed to snap for you guys.

Sammy would love 'em, or hate 'em.
But either way, he was definitely gonna sniff 'em.

I picked one of my brother's heavy AF1 sneakers up and held it as far away from my face as possible before tossing it down to the floor, right next to the doorway. That raunchy ass shoe would be paying a visit to Sam's face in just a short minute or two.

Next I started hunting for socks, which, much like Nate's sneakers, were strewn about the place in a very chaotic and disorderly manner. There was no shortage of them either. Quite the opposite in fact. The floor was filled to the brim with socks; some black ones, some white ones, some long and some short ones. The only unifying factor they shared was the smell. They all stank! Each and every one of them!

God! The guy had enough socks in here to gag an army!
Some of the twerps on the tugstories.com forum might've actually reveled in sight and smell of my jock-brother's stanky room. I, on the other hand, felt incredibly nauseous and just wanted out of there as fast as possible.

I scanned the floor for about thirty seconds before finally locking eyes on a particularly foul-looking pair of socks.

I'm sure you can probably tell from the pic I just took, but the socks were ripe beyond belief!
It was to the point where I could smell them from half way across the room!

Being regular length crew socks, they were actually relatively short compared to some of the other socks that lined the floor. But unlike most of Nate's other socks, these ones were really thick and stubby.

Poor Sammy wouldn't be talking or getting any protests out tonight.
Not with one of *those* beefy fucks plugging his mouth up!

I grabbed my older brother's revoltingly PUTRID Lacoste socks with the tips of my fingers before finally throwing a parting glance at his cluttered stink-box bedroom.

I actually felt bad about this, but a somewhat devilish smile crossed my face when I noticed a pair of particularly dingy-looking underwear poking out from beneath the smelly 21-year-old's disheveled bed.

The undies weren't anything special. In fact, they were fairly ugly as far as I was concerned.
Much like all the other underwear currently lining the bedroom floor, these boxers shorts were HUGE.

Judging by the profusion of questionable stains and noticing how badly crumpled up they were, in was pretty darned obvious that Nate's old boxer shorts had seen better days. They were in dire need of a wash; something which made them perfect for the quick bout of sniff-torture I was about to expose my friend to.

Satisfied with my bounty, I gathered my brother's shoe, his boxers and his socks up before departing from the cluttered room and closing the door behind me.

As soon as I stepped outta there, the sudden change in air quality once again made itself manifest.
I'd escaped the madness of his stink-box and made it back to the breathable world. Phew!

Unfortunately for Sammy, his air quality-related trials were only just beginning.

"Found you some socks!" I cheerfully exclaimed, slowly walking up to the sleeping bagged kid and getting a sizeable kick out of his seeing his mouth still securely taped up.

Surprisingly enough, poor Sam had made absolutely no progress in ridding himself of the duct tape I'd slapped over his face. Had it just been the regular all purpose stuff, he would've no doubt worked his way past it in less than a minute or two. But this was a much wider and much more fibrous variety of duct tape. It was actually keeping his mouth shut and doing a good job at keeping him from being able to talk as well.

"Mmpgghh phhmmh! Ughmm hffm ghhm mmphh mmhm." he valiantly went on.

I ignored my friend's continued attempts at speaking and calmly regained my seat on the living room couch before tossing my bounty down, right next to where I was sitting.

"Since you seem to like my brother so much, I went ahead and grabbed a few of his things for you to try out. I got his socks, I got his shoes...hell, I even got his boxers." I chuckled, suddenly drawing a very concerned whimper from the tapegagged lad.

Sammy raised his head up as far as his predicament would allow, and eyed the crumpled up boxer shorts with a look of that betrayed both fear and bewilderment.

"Mmgghhh ghmm nn mphh." he protested, attempting but failing to say something beneath his frustratingly fat tape muzzle.

This being my first actual venture into the real world of tie up games, I was quite honestly mesmerized by the sound of my friend's muffled gag speech.

Think about it!
Sammy was trapped inside my sleeping bag and couldn't unzip himself or raise his arms out.
He hadn't been able to prevent me from slapping that jumbo slab of tape over his lips, and now that it was on there he couldn't protest what was happening and he couldn't do anything to defend himself!

He wanted to talk and was really trying to tell me something, but my dad's mega fat duct tape wouldn't let him.
Sammy kept going on and on, but no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't seem to tell me what he so desperately wanted to say.

In leaving the tape over his face even though he clearly wanted to speak, I was personally claiming responsibility for keeping control over his mouth...and that, my friends, felt incredibly powerful.

"Alright, so what d'you wanna sniff first? The socks, the shoe or the boxers?" I asked, completely ignoring the fact that my prisoner was now puffing his cheeks with air and trying to use his lungs in an attempt to dislodge the tape covering his mouth.

"Mmmggghh uggghm...mmggmmph!" he heartily mouthed off.

"Wanna sniff his boxers? Haha! Yeah...I know you do." I smirked, doing my best not to look too grossed out as I grabbed my brother's giant undies, flipped them inside out and crumpled them up into a loose ball.

Sammy looked furious by that point! His eyes were glaring up at me, his brow was locked in a deep frown and his mouth was busily spouting off it's usual string of muffled platitudes.

"Uggghmmphh! Mmmggghh ugghh mnnph....MMPPHH!" he yelled, ending his complaint on a particularly loud note.

"Here, buddy. This oughta calm you down." I chuckled, planting the giant ball of musky black cloth straight down on top of his angry, tapegagged face.

The kid tried twisting his head out from beneath my older brother's crumpled up boxers, but quickly found himself unable to do so. The second he sucked air in through his little sniff-holes, his eyes bulged open and his face twisted into an ugly grimace.

Poor guy. Whatever foul scent he was picking up inside there, it must not have been pleasant at all.

Still, as funny as I found the whole idea of making him smell my brother's balls and bums, I didn't wanna traumatize the lad or gross him out to much. Sam was supposed to be my friend, remember?

Removing the boxers from his face resulted in a veritable string of muffled insults once again being flung my way.

For a minute there I actually thought I'd gone too far.
Sammy looked seriously pissed off and was mouthing off beneath his gag like crazy!

Fearing for the worst, I carefully reached out for his face and slowly peeled the massive slab of tape from off his left cheek. The fibrous adhesive clung to his skin and stretched his face out, but eventually cleared his lips enough for the grunting lad to start speaking again.

I thought he was gonna yell at me and tell me to fuck off our something, but Sam instead proceeded to threaten me and vowed to take revenge for the torment I was putting him through.

"You better hope I don't find a way outta these stupid sleeping bags, mister! 'Cause if I do, I'm gonna take those shitty ass boxers and make you eat 'em!" he threatened, the tone of his voice suddenly making me breathe a little easier.

"Haha. Then it's a good thing you'll be staying strapped down for the night." I shot, quickly regaining some of my former composure after seeing the devious smile my angry prisoner was so desperately trying to suppress.

Damn him and his wild theatrics!
He was actually enjoying this!

"You still think you'll wanna tie me up the next time we meet?" I asked, still unsure as to whether my most recent actions had damaged our friendship or not.

"You bet I am! I'm gonna fuckin' make you pay for all o' this!" he promised, breaking down into strenuous bout of useless struggling.

"Oh really? Hum. Sounds like you need some more sniff-torture..." I told him, narrowing my eyes slightly and pretending as though his threats were grounds for serious punishment.

"Do your worst!" Sam immediately taunted, glaring up at me whilst struggling to contain his laughter.

The kid was about to say something else, but his words were cut off when I grabbed the slab off tape still stuck to his right cheek and slapped it back down on top of his talkative motor-mouth.

"Here, have some more." I smirked, burying his face beneath my brother's boxers and forcing him to take another set of laboured whiffs from outta there. "Yeah. Haha...sniff his fuckin' butthole." I laughed, causing the feisty teen to struggle against the strap restraints and break down into a fit of uncontrollable rage.

As soon as I removed the undies from his face and tossed them back to the couch, Sammy grunted in frustration and gave me a purely vengeful look.

Knowing full well that this was all part of his game, I took it in stride and laughed it off before grabbing my brother's funky basketball shoe and allowing my friend to get a good look at it.

"You're lucky he brought his bad boys with him over to the ski resort. These ones probably aren't as bad, but they've still got a lot of history to them." I spoke, offering no other explanation as I brought the giant trainer down and clamped it's gaping maw over my struggling friend's protesting face.

Sam's reaction was a tad bit disappointing.

He cursed and mouthed off quite vehemently at first. But aside from some coughs and a few badly garbled complaints, he seemed to be coping better with Nate's shoe than he had with mine.

It probably shouldn't have been all that surprising considering how my bad boys had been on my feet pretty much sixteen hours a day for the past three years now. But Sam's reaction was quite poignant when I removed my brother's shoe from his face and tried giving him a whiff of my own sneaker so that he could compare the two.

While the downright musty smell of Nate's old AF1 trainer was definitely strong and offensive, Sammy went literally ballistic when he saw my fat Osiris shoe making a comeback for his face.

He immediately let out a series of terrified yelps beneath his gag and turned his head to the left in an attempt to get away from my rapidly approaching bad boy.

Even when I brought my brother's smelly basketball shoe down to cut off his escape, the kid chose to keep his nose facing away from my skate shoe and opted to face off against Nathan's musky AF1 sneaker instead.

Poor guy, I thought to myself, finally tossing the two shoes down to the floor and ruffling his hair up.

"You ready for the main course?" I laughed, grabbing my brother's fuming Lacoste socks from off the couch and dangling them down over my tapegagged prisoner's revolted face.

I allowed Sam to get a good look at the frighteningly shitty-looking socks, and then tossed one of them back to the couch before grabbing the remaining one with both hands and crumpling it up into a big ball.

"Here, buddy. Let's make sure you get a good whiff of your gag." I mumbled, lowering my hand beneath Sam's head and lifting it up off the camping cot whilst simultaneously bringing my older bro's wadded sock down closer to the gagged lad's terrified face.

Poor Sammy eyed my brother's sock up with a look of utter dread and watched it's steady approach with fearful, weary eyes.

The sock looked ripe.
Correction. The sock WAS ripe!

The young man resisted the urge to breathe in for a good fifteen seconds, but when his sniff-holes finally flared open, a series of heart-wrenching coughs and panicked yelps echoed across the living room, matching those provoked by the filthy boxers he'd been made to sniff just a few minutes earlier.

"Mmgggh nn uughm phh!" came the defenseless twerp's incomprehensible protests.

He really wasn't coping with the smell of my big bro's sock too well, which in his defense was completely understandable considering how absurdly rank and downright pungent it was.

My brother typically wore the same socks for weeks on end, and these ones definitely looked like they hadn't been washed in a long time. Even from several feet away, the overpowering stench of rotten eggs, cheese and vinegar was strong enough to make one's stomach churn.

Sammy hadn't only agreed to sniff them though. In his naivety, he'd formerly requested the task of actually laundering my brother's socks with his mouth. A request he was now wholeheartedly regretting, and one that he'd undoubtedly spend all night cursing himself for.

My eyes burned from the potency of the stench, but Sammy's face was quite literally going cross-eyed from having his sniff-holes trapped and buried inside the rotten, fuming bundle that was Nathan's sock.

Not wanting the lad to be sick, I promptly removed the putrid thing from his face and slowly peeled the tape from his mouth so that he could breathe more freely and offer me his verdict.

No words came out of Sammy's mouth though.
Not at first anyways.

The sleeping bagged lad spent the next minute coughing, panting and shaking his face in utter disbelief.

"I told you his socks were bad!" I cried out, smirking cheerfully at the sight of my bound friend struggling to recover from his brief, but nonetheless traumatizing encounter.

The poor lad just coughed and panted before finally attempting to change the terms of his surrender and renegotiate his gag.
In other words, he wanted to back out.

Which once again brings me back to you, dear reader.

YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

I NEED A MINIMUM OF 25 ANSWERS BEFORE DECIDING WHAT TO DO ABOUT SAMMY'S PLEA.

ONE VOTE PER USER
HERE ARE THE CHOICES OF WHAT I CAN DO:

A - GO EASY ON HIM AND ALLOW HIM TO RENEGOTIATE THE TERMS OF HIS AGREEMENT.
B - REMAIN STEADFAST AND HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE TO THE ORIGINAL TERMS OF HIS AGREEMENT.
C - HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE TO THE ORIGINAL TERMS AND THREATEN TO MAKE THE GAG EVEN WORSE IF HE DOESN'T COMPLY.
D - OTHER (SPECIFY)

HURRY UP AND VOTE! DON'T KEEP SAMMY WAITING!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS WELCOME!

FOR A PHOTO AND SOME MINOR BACKGROUND INFO ABOUT THE NARRATOR'S OLDER BROTHER (NATHAN), CLICK HERE: OLDER BROTHER PIC + INFO

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I loved the sniffing torture! Man, what a hot scene... And definitely C :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Definetly C, that little twerp keeps changing his mind,and so he needs to face the consequences.

! AND TO ALL THE SILENT READERS!
I was once just like you, there were many occasions where I had great ideas or opinions and didn't say anything. If you have anything to say, any opinions on a story please write them! Having myself been a writer too now I can tell you that your feedback really makes an impact. Or in the case of this story, ( and others like this) if you don't have anything to say, or don't know how to say it all you need to do is press a button, your sentence can only contain one letter and here, really, IT IS OK!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

D

If he wishes to negotiate a change in gag you get to pick a punishment for Sammy. A no questions, no backing down punishment of your choosing.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

C, gotta put him in his place!!!
ravish
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ravish »

C, naturally

...is anyone going to vote differently in this place? I wonder.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

A - GO EASY ON HIM AND ALLOW HIM TO RENEGOTIATE THE TERMS OF HIS AGREEMENT.
B - REMAIN STEADFAST AND HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE TO THE ORIGINAL TERMS OF HIS AGREEMENT.
C - HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE TO THE ORIGINAL TERMS AND THREATEN TO MAKE THE GAG EVEN WORSE IF HE DOESN'T COMPLY.
D - OTHER (SPECIFY)

I've had that happen to me on occasions when I'd let my dick decide instead of my brains. A good Dom will hold you accountable for it and make you go through with what your big mouth asked for. And threaten to make it even worse.

Wow this chapter was hot! I'd love to try both Nathan's AFOs and our protagonist's Osiris sneakers. Those Lacoste socks look nice.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I’m going with C!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A.

Now hear me out... maybe renegotiating leads to Sammy enduring even more torment down the line! :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

C!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

C!

Although I think he should have both of Nate's socks stuffed and taped in his mouth! He did agree to have two socks.
It's what this Sammy would want (and I would also pretend to not want it!) :twisted:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was a grade-A bondagefreak smell torture session that is for sure! Very very hot.

Definitely going with C if it is even possible to find a worse gag :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic