SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHAT FORMAT WOULD YOU PREFER FOR "SAMMY'S REVENGE"?

AN INTERACTIVE TUG STORY (UNDER AUDIENCE CONTROL)
59%
A NORMAL TUG STORY (UNDER BONDAGEFREAK'S CONTROL)
41%

Total votes: 71

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

C- chairtied
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

IF YOU'RE BEING TAGGED HERE, IT'S CAUSE YOU'VE
COMMENTED ON THIS STORY MULTIPLE TIMES

BE SURE TO CHECK THIS THREAD OUT:

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

I must say that your stories never disappoint me. I really adore tape gags with dirty socks. And I know that a simple strip of duct tape is not an effective gag, but I have always been a lover of the aesthetic beauty that a strip of duct tape produces, especially extra wide and extra sticky tape, so that first tape gag was a present for me. I would really love to have a roll of that wonderful extra wide, extra sticky duct tape, I would have so much fun.
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

it will be great to see Nathan a bit more in action and learn more about him!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

noarmgr wrote: 9 months ago it will be great to see Nathan a bit more in action and learn more about him!
Glad that you enjoyed this one, buddy-boi! Hope you decide to check out my latest story (House Arrest I & II) and share your thoughts with us. I'm sure it will be up your alley. Also surprised you haven't answered the B&G compatibility exercise yet: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=160549#p160549

I know Joey isn't one of the candidates, but I'm still really curious to see who you'll end up matching with. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic