SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHAT FORMAT WOULD YOU PREFER FOR "SAMMY'S REVENGE"?

AN INTERACTIVE TUG STORY (UNDER AUDIENCE CONTROL)
59%
A NORMAL TUG STORY (UNDER BONDAGEFREAK'S CONTROL)
41%

Total votes: 71

tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

@bondagefreak This Story is really getting to another level
Thanks for that....

My three votes:

F - MAKE HIM SNIFF MY BROTHER'S DIRTY BOXERS AND TAPE THEM TO HIS FACE.

J - MAKE HIM SNIFF MY BIG FAT, PUTRID OSIRIS SHOE AND TAPE IT TO HIS FACE.

G - MAKE HIM SNIFF MY BROTHER'S LACOSTE SOCK AND TAPE IT TO HIS FACE.

Really tough choice though 😃
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

D, then J, and N
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

A
M
C
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow I got so hard reading that chapter and the next one looks like it is going to be amazing as well with those awesome options.

I'm going to go

D

F

M- farts yay!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VOTING UPDATE

WITH A STUNNING 99 VOTES (VOTE REQUIREMENT WAS 75) ALREADY IN, CHAPTER V HAS BEGUN PRODUCTION.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLIES. IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO SEE ALL THE SMILEYS AND LITTLE NOTES YOU GUYS LEFT NEXT TO YOUR VOTES.

SURPRISING FACT: ALL OPTIONS HAVE BEEN VOTED FOR AT LEAST ONCE SO FAR.
VOTING REMAINS OPEN FOR THE DAY.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ANSWERED THE SOCKGAG SURVEY YESTERDAY.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MIGHT'VE MISSED THIS, HERE IS THE LINK: M/M SOCKGAG SURVEY

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

D, J, N
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

E, j, and k. But also would love l too
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

D - PUT MY BROTHER'S REMAINING LACOSTE SOCK ON MY UNSOCKED FOOT AND FORCE HIM TO SNIFF BOTH MY SOCKED FEET.

E - PEEL OFF MY REMAINING SOCK AND FORCE HIM TO SNIFF MY BARE FEET AND TOES.

L - FORCE HIM TO SNIFF-TEST MY DAD'S SOCKS AND SHOES.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VOTING UPDATE

WITH A STUNNING 37 PARTICIPANTS AND A TOTAL OF 109 VOTES CAST
(VOTE REQUIREMENT WAS 75), CHAPTER V IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

VOTING CLOSES IN THREE HOURS.

zzzz12333211
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zzzz12333211 »

God damn, I came back to late!

I, G and L please!

Dad’s socks please!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

IMPORTANT NOTICE
THIS WAS A HOTLY CONTESTED VOTE TALLY, WITH SOME 112 VOTES SPREAD ACROSS 38 PARTICIPANTS.
THE VOTE REQUIREMENT FOR AN OPTION TO BE FEATURED IN THIS CHAPTER WAS NINE (9) AND ABOVE.

NOTABLE MENTIONS GO TO "TEENAGE BROTHER'S SOCKS AND SHOES" AND "DAD'S SOCKS AND SHOES".
BOTH OPTIONS FELL JUST ONE (1) VOTE SHORT. HOWEVER, I HAVE TAKEN NOTE OF THE NON-NEGLIGIBLE SUPPORT THESE TWO OPTIONS HAVE GARNERED AND WILL BE ADJUSTING MY FUTURE PROJECTS ACCORDINGLY.

THERE IS A SPECIAL NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER FOR THOSE WHO VOTED FOR THE ABOVE-MENTIONED OPTIONS.
BE SURE NOT TO MISS IT.

VOTING RESULTS
(TUGSTORIES.COM + DEVIANT ART)

A: 6 VOTES
B: 9 VOTES
C: 6 VOTES
D: 12 VOTES
E: 5 VOTES
F: 12 VOTES
G: 8 VOTES
H: 1 VOTE
I: 6 VOTES
J: 14 VOTES
K: 8 VOTES
L: 8 VOTES
M: 5 VOTES
N: 12 VOTES

TOTAL: 112 VOTES

PART V
SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE
AN INTERACTIVE M/M STORY

"Haha. Look at you, all tightly bagged up and muzzled." I laughed, ruffling my buddy's hair up whilst at the same time ignoring his barely audible grunts and whimpers.

"Yeah, you're real cute like that. I know I said I'd keep you like this until morning, but I think I might actually keep you this way for a bit longer." I teased.

Sammy once again grunted and growled, but I just pinched his nostrils shut and laughed at his inability to defend himself.

"Mmggh mmh gllh mmnph." he cried out, looking at me wide eyed and desperately trying to talk through the speech-proof socks in his mouth.

"What's that? You tryin' to say something?" I chuckled, letting his airways go, only to clog them up again about a second later.

Another bout of desperate crying and struggling ensued before I finally allowed Sam to draw more air into his oxygen-deprived lungs and nostrils.

Poor lad. He was getting way more than what he'd originally bargained for.

"Man, you're lucky my brother isn't here right now. If he saw those helpless little sniff-holes of yours, he'd pull his pants down and fart right in your face." I smirked, secretly wishing Nate was actually here to do that, but not having the guts nor the will to gas my friend up like he would.

Sammy looked at me with pleading puppy eyes and whimpered something I couldn't understand.

"Nah, don't worry broski. Not really my thing." I reassured him. "But now that I think about it...I do have something that's almost as bad as my brother's farts!"

A worried look suddenly loomed over my friend's face, but that apprehensive expression of his turned into one of terror when I picked the smelly jock's big, black boxers up and started crumpling them up into a loose ball.

Sammy shook his head vehemently, but that didn't stop me from grinning triumphantly and planting the giant wad of bum-scented cloth over his flaring sniff-holes.

He screamed and coughed, but I just chuckled at his dismay and laughed my ass off.

The moment I pulled the boxers off his face, he instantly filled my ears up with a veritable cacophony of muffled screams and angry grunting noises.

"Looks like you still got some fight in you, boy! Can't have any of that now can we?" I chuckled. "Here, have some more."

Poor Sam's cries were once again muffled by my older brother's intoxicating boxers, and the sound of my laughter once again filled the room as the helpless sleeping bagged twerp took a whiff of the cloth and choked on his revoltingly putrid sockgag.

I spent the next couple minutes fooling around with his breathing, pinching his nostrils shut, clogging his airways and just smothering his face with my hand. When the kid was out of breath and clearly struggling to cope with the amount of breathplay I was putting him through, I took a break and gave him a minute to rest.

"Alright, I need to use the bathroom." I told him, grabbing the roll of duct tape from off the coffee table and snatching my brother's raunchy boxers up from off the floor.

"Before I leave you to your own devices though, I'm gonna make sure the two of you get better acquainted." I chuckled, ripping a big piece of duct tape from off the fat roll and smudging it down on top of the horribly smelly boxer-shorts I was holding.

Sammy watched in horror as I stood up off the couch and loomed down over his face with my brother's bum-scented gift.

The colossal wad of smelly black cloth was lowered down on top of his terrified face, and the very wide strip of duct tape I'd prepared was smoothed down over his already-duct tape-clad cheeks.

"Haha! Enjoy." I laughed, ignoring the look of unbridled terror in my buddy's eyes as I walked away and made for the washroom.

Not wanting to leave my friend alone for longer than I had to, I took a quick piss, washed my hands and was out of there in less than a minute.
Unfortunately for Sammy, he had made absolutely no progress in ridding himself of my brother's worn undies and was busily sniffing the cloth and choking on the various smells and odours he was picking up inside it.

The kid was struggling like mad, fighting against the strap restraints and shaking his head left and right to try and get the nauseating boxers off his face. His attempts to escape were all in vain though, and I ended up using the view presented by the open area living space - which combined the kitchen, the dining room and the living room - to fetch myself a cold beer and observe his progress from a safe distance.

When poor Sam finally realised that I was standing nearby, he went absolutely ballistic and screamed for me to remove the ripe, filthy boxers from his face. I just laughed, took my phone out and spent the next three minutes recording him as he sniffed, gagged and coughed again and again.

Like I said, he was in for a rough evening.

After a few more minutes of cruel sniff-torture and mild breathplay, I removed my brother's boxers from his face and resigned myself to plopping down on the couch so that I could game in peace for a short while.

Sam had calmed down considerably by that point, and aside from a few minors grunts and whimpers, he looked almost peaceful compared to just a few minutes ago.

I let him have his rest for a while, but then eventually got bored with my game and came up with another clever way to entertain myself at his expense.

"Hope you don't mind if I put my feet up." I cheerfully chuckled, extending both of my soles down on his cot and using his low-resting camping bed as a makeshift footrest for my feet.

Sammy didn't say anything at first, but when he turned his head and noticed my soles clad in two different socks, he freaked out.

I just smiled and snickered as he crinkled his nose up and eyed my mismatched socks with utter fear and disdain.
On my right foot he saw my crap-ridden ankle sock, and on my other foot he saw the return of my big brother's downright pungent stinker.

A disgusted groan escaped past the gagged kid's mouth when his defenseless nostrils finally flared open and took in the combined stench of my old and newly-donned sock.

The scrawny runt tried getting away from my feet, but much to his continued dismay, he had absolutely nowhere to go.

I spent the better part of an hour gaming on my console whilst making Sammy sniff my soles.
He was a really good sport about it too...not that he could do much to fend off my advances, mind you.

At first I pretended not to notice his disgust and was just content to have my feet resting next to his face.
But as the minutes went by and my initial shyness grew into confidence, so too did the boldness of my moves.

Pretty soon my soles were rubbing against the grunting kid's right cheek, which he offered to me by turning his head away in an attempt to escape my socks. That was not gonna save him though.

Still keeping my eyes glued to the tv-screen, I brought my left foot down on his forehead and planted my other foot on his chin.
Sam tried turning his head away, but I just pressed my sizeable soles down and prevented him from doing so.

A series of panicked cries and muffled yelps filtered up into my ears as my right foot slowly - but surely - inched it's way from the bottom of his chin and up towards his nostrils.

The kid couldn't see my face due to the fact that my left foot was now covering his eyes, but I was all smiles when I finally felt the protrusion of his nose beneath my dreadfully smelly right foot. My crummy ankle sock-clad toes curled up around his cartilaginous member, and the instant his sniff-holes flared open, I closed my eyes, bit my lower lip and moaned in ecstasy.

Fuuuuck!

The gagged twerp struggled and fought to get his nose out from my toes, but I just curled my cheesy digits around it and pressed both my feet down on his face.

"Quiet, bitch. Keep sniffin'." I spoke, doing my best to sound unphased by his predicament and getting a real kick out of having him sniff my feet like that.

When I cleared his nose just enough to bring my other foot down on top of it, the kid screamed and went into a coughing frenzy. Still, no mercy came his way. I was enjoying myself way too much to even think about stopping.

"Haha, yeah. Sniff my big bro's toes." I told him, smothering his defenseless airways into my absolutely ripe sock-clad digits.

I spent the next hour or so just sitting there, gaming and getting my toes and socks sniffed.

The kid HATED my brother's sock, but he quickly learnt to hate mine just as much.
Being the little sniff-funnels that they were, his flaring nostrils ended up "vacuuming" some of the random bits and bobs that lined the bottom of my sock, which only added to the humiliating nature of his ordeal.

As horrified and as grossed out as he was though, Sammy was obviously very much aroused by what I was making him do.

At one point while I was making sniff my brother's sock, I extended right foot over towards the center of his sleeping bag cocoon and pressed my toes into the generous loft, just to see how excited he was. The sleeping bags - particularly Nathan's - were much too thick for me to feel anything, but the pleasurable moans that suddenly escaped my bound prisoner's sockgagged mouth told me all that I needed to know.

Sammy was having a blast down there.

Finally tiring of my gaming marathon and wanting to spend the rest of the evening watching a movie, I took my feet off the helpless lad's heavily tapegagged face and tuned into my streaming account before going through the stuff I could watch.

It didn't take look for me to make my choice, and after grabbing my pillows, making some popcorn and getting myself all nice and comfortably settled on the couch, I turned most of the lights off and started watching the movie I'd chosen.

Poor Sammy probably thought he'd be allowed to just lie there and chew on his gag for a few hours. But after debating whether I should zip him up in his final layer or continue fooling around with him for a short while longer, I decided on the second option and reached down for my older brother's big, stinky basketball shoe.

"Hey buddy." I smiled, pausing the movie and scooting closer to my friend's position at the foot of the couch.

As soon as he saw the shoe in my hand, the poor kid made a face and started whimpering beneath his speech-proof mouth stuffing.

"What's wrong, sock-boy? I thought you liked smelly shoes?" I chuckled, giving the helpless lad an innocent look and pretending as though I was actually trying to do him a favour.

"Alright, well if you don't wanna sniff my brother's shoe, then I guess you're gonna have to sniff my shoe." I told him, tossing the musky basketball trainer back down to the floor before bending down to grab one of my very own Osiris skate shoes.

Sam's reaction did NOT disappoint.

"Mmggph nnh mmph uugghmph!" he tried telling me, his eyes practically bulging out of their sockets and his head very frantically shaking 'no' as he saw me pull up my big, fat skate shoe from off the floor.

Purposefully ignoring his pleas, I turned the putrid sneaker around and brought it's opening closer to my face before suddenly moving it away and putting on a revolted, nauseated face.

I hadn't sniffed the shoe, but Sammy-boy over here didn't need to know that.

"Pew wee!" I cried out, pulling the crummy thing away from my nose and dramatically waving a hand in the air to try and dissipate the stench.

My little spectacle had the desired effect of terrifying poor Sam even further, and in less than a second he was back to his usual agitated and very vocal self.

"Mmggph nnh mmph! Mggh uggmph mmggh uggmph!" he cried and screamed over and over again.

The kid was terrified of my shoe. And by terrified, I really do mean TERRIFIED!
Even when I pulled the huge Osiris tongue-flap open and hovered my fuming bad boy closer to his face, my mummified prisoner shook his head 'no' and continued screaming and sputtering uselessly beneath his incredibly effective sockgag.

Dad's duct tape once again came into play, and in less than two minutes, my struggling friend - who I'd just met for the first time a few hours ago - had his whole face swallowed up and engulfed inside my crazy fat, extra beefy, rotten skate shoe.

"Have fun in there." I gleefully chuckled, ruffling his hair up and plopping myself back down on the spacious living room couch.

I put my movie back on and spent the next three hours alternating between watching the TV screen and pleasuring myself to the sound of Sam's continued moaning.

The overpowering stench permeating the inside of my shoe must've been particularly foul or something, 'cause every single one of my gagged prisoner's sniffs was accompanied by a loud, torturous groaning noise.

Had he been making a scene or pretending that it was worse than it actually was, logic dictates that he would've stopped complaining after the first half hour or so. But strangely enough, that was not that case.

Poor Sammy moaned and groaned for the entire duration of the two movies I ended up watching. His heart-wrenching complaints were also punctuated by seemingly desperate attempts at getting his face out from inside my shoe.

He turned his head left and right, tried shaking the thing off his face, and convulsed rather wildly inside his sleeping bag restraint. But for all of his coughing, cursing and struggling, he quite simply wasn't making any sort of noteworthy progress.

The duct tape pressing his face up inside my putrid Osiris sneaker was wrapped around his head six times, and no amount of shaking, screaming or squirming was going to free him from it's super fat, gaping maw.

It was almost midnight when the second movie finally came to an end.

Sammy's cries were unmistakably desperate, and although part of me was tempted to just leave him the way he was, there would've been no way for me to get any sleep with the sound of his muffled cursing and laboured groaning.

After taking a few pics of his predicament, I freed his face from it's raunchy prison and granted him the privilege of breathing in the scent of the free world again.

"Alright, time for bed. Let's make sure you stay put for the night." I mumbled, ignoring his garbled protests and reaching down for the third - and final - sleeping bag zipper.

"I have to warn you, man. My dad's sleeping bag is really fuckin' thick. Made for south pole weather or something." I told him, whilst at the same time pulling the heavy duty zipper up his legs and slowly sealing his already-safely cocooned body up inside my father's stupidly fat mummy bag.

I spent the next fives minutes getting the twerp zipped and completely strapped down.

True, he was already very securely strapped into the first two sleeping bags I'd zipped him up in. But I still didn't wanna take any chances, and opted to repeat the process around my dad's much fatter, expedition grade sleeping bag. I even went the extra mile and strapped him down to the cot itself, just for the sake of stopping him from wiggling off the narrow camping bed and falling to the floor in the middle of the night. Not that he would've actually felt the impact or hurt himself, mind you.

Our sleeping bags - especially my dad's and my brother's - were so incredibly thick that I could've actually punched the kid and he wouldn't even have felt a thing.

Strapping him down to the cot was just my way of making him feel even more helpless.
Pretending that it was to keep him from hurting himself was just the clever excuse I came up with.

Poor Sammy struggled to get his nose clear of the black expedition bag's thick insulating loft.
The hood opening was annoyingly small, but after about a minute of wiggling around and struggling inside there, he eventually managed to get his nose aligned with the opening and was able to draw breath again.

I was on the verge of shutting the living room lights off and wishing my friend goodnight, but the fact that the super puffy hood opening formed a kind of funnel leading down to his face gave me a few...shall we say, mischievous ideas.

I actually thought about filling his breathing chute with a bunch of smelly laundry, but I didn't wanna risk cutting his air off and suffocating him while I slept.

I need your help, guys.
Let's make Sammy's first bondage sleepover a memorable one.

YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

I NEED A MINIMUM OF 30 ANSWERS BEFORE DECIDING WHAT DO TO WITH MY COCOONED FRIEND.

ONE VOTE PER USER
HERE ARE THE CHOICES OF WHAT I CAN DO:

A - LEAVE HIS HOOD OPENING INTACT AND LEAVE HIM IN PEACE FOR THE NIGHT
B - PEEL MY CRUMMY OLD ANKLE SOCK OFF AND DROP IT IN THE OPENING
C - PEEL MY BROTHER'S PUNGENT LACOSTE SOCK OFF AND DROP IT IN THE OPENING
D - PEEL BOTH SOCKS OFF AND DROP THEM INSIDE THE HOOD OPENING
E - GRAB MY BROTHER'S PUTRID BOXERS OFF THE FLOOR AND TOSS THEM INTO THE OPENING
F - FETCH A PAIR OF MY YOUNGER BROTHER'S SOCKS AND DROP 'EM IN THERE
G - FETCH A PAIR OF MY DAD'S WORK SOCKS AND TOSS THEM INTO THE BREATHING CHUTE
H - PULL MY SHORTS DOWN AND FART IN THE HOOD OPENING
I - OTHER (SPECIFY)

HURRY UP AND VOTE! DON'T KEEP SAMMY WAITING!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS WELCOME!

TO THOSE WHO VOTED FOR OPTION "K" (TEEN BROTHER'S SOCKS AND SHOES) CONSIDER READING THESE SHORT TALES:
A TWINK'S REVENGE: SETTING THE TWINS STRAIGHT (Mm/MM)
SIBLING RIVALRY: SKATERBOY GETS HIS WAY (m/M)

TO THOSE WHO VOTED FOR OPTION "L" (DAD'S SOCKS AND SHOES) CONSIDER READING THESE SHORT TALES:
A LESSON IN HUMILITY (MMMM/M)
ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING (mm/mm)
A FAMILY AFFAIR: THE BIRTHDAY BOYS (MMMM/MM)
THE OFFICE MANAGER AND HIS UNLUCKY SON (MM/Mm)
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL (MMM/MMMM)

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT IF YOU ENJOY WHAT YOU READ.
YOUR COMMENTS ARE THE ONLY MEANS AUTHORS HAVE OF ASSESSING SUPPORT FOR A PARTICULAR GENRE.
MORE SUPPORT = MORE STORIES FEATURING THE STUFF YOU LIKE.

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention]

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

FFFFFFFFF
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A - LEAVE HIS HOOD OPENING INTACT AND LEAVE HIM IN PEACE FOR THE NIGHT
B - PEEL MY CRUMMY OLD ANKLE SOCK OFF AND DROP IT IN THE OPENING
C - PEEL MY BROTHER'S PUNGENT LACOSTE SOCK OFF AND DROP IT IN THE OPENING
D - PEEL BOTH SOCKS OFF AND DROP THEM INSIDE THE HOOD OPENING
E - GRAB MY BROTHER'S PUTRID BOXERS OFF THE FLOOR AND TOSS THEM INTO THE OPENING
F - FETCH A PAIR OF MY YOUNGER BROTHER'S SOCKS AND DROP 'EM IN THERE
G - FETCH A PAIR OF MY DAD'S WORK SOCKS AND TOSS THEM INTO THE BREATHING CHUTE
H - PULL MY SHORTS DOWN AND FART IN THE HOOD OPENING
I - OTHER (SPECIFY)

I will go with G, I think this is one of daddy' s last chances of having a part in the kid's bondage.
But I am really sad that dad didn't make it into this chapter by only one vote!
And evene sadder when I go to the suggested stories and see that I've read all of them... Oh well... I think it's just my luck.... :lol:
Puppy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Puppy »

I’m really enjoying this story! Damn, it’s been a while since I was here. Happy to see there are lots of stories to catch up to :D
Option D, it will be for me!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back, [mention]Puppy[/mention]
Indeed it has been a while!

You're always welcome here and it's never too late to join in on the fun.
Hope to hear from you more often from now on.
This is definitely the right forum for sleeping bag bondage and sockgag aficionados.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I nearly went E but I’ll choose F let’s get his little bro in on the action
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

H. There has already been lots of socks and underwear. Time to change it up for some farts
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

How about G? See if the dad's socks are as bad as his sons???

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Some fart momentum so far! H!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I want to say A but there wouldn't be much of a story in that route so I'll go with G.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic