SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHAT FORMAT WOULD YOU PREFER FOR "SAMMY'S REVENGE"?

AN INTERACTIVE TUG STORY (UNDER AUDIENCE CONTROL)
59%
A NORMAL TUG STORY (UNDER BONDAGEFREAK'S CONTROL)
41%

Total votes: 71

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Tough decision but I think I'll go with A. It feels more special and appropriate for this scenario. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

My Vote is for C.
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

SO excited for this awesome story [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :twisted: All of the options are wonderful. I love the laundry hamper idea, but I have to go with D for DADDY!!! I want that kid to suffer!! Maybe some of the other family members' socks can be added to the mix along the way ;)
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

All options are awesome really difficult to choose among but I prefer option A... :)
Please go for it...
luiggi87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luiggi87 »

E would be fun
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

STORY UPDATE

IN THE PROCESS OF TALLYING THE VOTES, WHICH BRINGS US TO 32 AFTER ADDING THE ONES FROM DEVIANT ART.

MUCH LIKE MY PREVIOUS INTERACTIVE TALE, I DITCH THE MORE POPULAR
"WINNER TAKES ALL" SYSTEM IN A FAVOUR OF A MORE PROPORTIONAL ONE.

THAT MEANS THAT IF THE TOP RUNNER IS BEING HOTLY CONTESTED BY ONE
OR MORE OPTIONS, THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER WILL BE A REFLECTION OF THAT.
EX: IF APPLES, ORANGES AND BANANES GET 16, 14 AND 5 VOTES RESPECTIVELY,
THEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL FEATURE BOTH APPLES AND ORANGES.

THE MORE VOTES AN OPTION GETS, THE MORE PROMINENTLY IT WILL FEATURE IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER.

VOTING CLOSES IN TWO HOURS.
CHAPTER II IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
[mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention]
[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
[mention]squirrel[/mention]
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
[mention]BlueZephyr[/mention]
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention]
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
[mention]Sockbound1234[/mention]
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
[mention]wataru14[/mention]
[mention]socjuc[/mention]
[mention]User4525[/mention]
[mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]jammer212[/mention]
[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
[mention]Jason07[/mention]
[mention]smushboy[/mention]
[mention]tugfan[/mention]
[mention]luiggi87[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Always a fan of the direct approach A
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VOTING RESULTS
(TUGSTORIES.COM + DEVIANT ART)

A: 14 VOTES
B: 2 VOTES
C: 12 VOTES
D: 4 VOTES
E: 1 VOTE

PART II
SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE
AN INTERACTIVE M/M STORY

The first thing I did after securing my friend inside his sleeping bag prison was sit down on the edge living room couch and ponder my next move.

Now I didn't really have a thing for socks, but Sammy had been very adamant about wanting to have his mouth stuffed with some worn ones, and him not specifying who's socks he preferred left me with several options.

I thought about it for a bit, and then came to the following conclusion.
Dad's socks were obviously way too smelly, my younger brother's socks were probably not smelly enough, and my big brother's socks were most likely dingy as fuck!

That left me with only one possibility. Gagging the twerp with my own socks.
While my feet weren't as smelly as my dad's or older brother's, I was admittedly very lazy when it came to changing my socks. A little too lazy in fact!

Being too slothful to actually undo the laces of my hefty Osiris skater shoes, I simply raised my left ankle up on my opposing knee, and pulled the sneaker off, filling the room with a sickeningly wet *plop* as it came off my size 11 foot. The same process was repeated for my right shoe, until finally, both of my very moist, ankle sock-clad soles were freed and allowed to bask amid fresh air.

I was about to get on with my task of peeling my socks off and gagging the kid with them, but the hungry look on Sammy's face suddenly gave me a wonderful idea.

He was obviously very much looking forward to this. And as much as I didn't share his obsession with socks and footwear, I was more than happy to oblige.

Bound Sammy watched rather helplessly as I bent down and picked up one of my beefy, smelly old Osiris shoes.
I should've warned him that I'd been wearing these heavy bad boys day in and day out for the past three years now. But I figured it would probably be more interesting for him to get an up close encounter with one of them and find out about their extensive usage all by himself.

"What are you doing with that?" Sammy asked, squirming in his thick sleeping bag restraint and sounding almost nervous at the fact that I was holding my big shoe in one hand and pulling it's tongue flap backwards with the other.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I chuckled, scooting forward on the couch and bringing the heavy Osiris trainer up closer to my helpless prisoner's grimacing face.

Sammy eyed my shoe with a look that betrayed distrust, but the glimmer in his eyes spoke even louder than the veil of feigned apprehension he insisted on putting up.

"Here, boy. Take a whiff." I smiled, finding myself clever for using the word "boy" even though my friend and I both knew I wasn't really a Dom.

Obviously getting off on non-consensual scenarios, the bagged twink tried getting me to force the issue by playing hard-to-get.

"Nah, man...I'll pass." he chuckled, crinkling his nose up and turning his head away in an attempt to put some distance between him and my shoe.

Like I said though, I was more than happy to oblige and play along in his little game.

"Aww come on, buddy. Aren't you the least bit curious?" I teased, chasing after the lad's face with my fiercely uninviting Osiris sneaker.

"No! Cut it out!" Sammy laughed, giggling heartily and straining against his thick sleeping bag prison as I attempted trap his face inside my shoe.

I continued giving chase to the lad, until finally my beefy trainer cornered it's prey and clamped it's gaping maw down around my victim's face.

"Gotcha!" I snickered, instantly causing the sound of my buddy's defeated laughter to echo out from inside the fat skater shoe.

For all of his whining and all his struggling prior to my bad boy being on his face, the kid suddenly became oddly compliant and even took it upon himself to close his mouth and draw in several deep whiffs through his flaring nostrils.

"So much for not wanting to have your face in there." I scoffed, laughing at the fact that Sammy's valiant struggling had all been an act.

My TUG buddy didn't say anything for a while minute after that.
He didn't even attempt to defend himself.
He just lay there and breathed in through his nose, taking in noticeably laboured sniffs and voicing out a series of disapproving moans as he did so. It was definitely a love-hate thing, I figured.

When I finally pulled my shoe off the 18-year-old guy's face, his nose was crinkled up and a string of disgruntled complaints and poorly-concealed insults ended up being flung my way.

"Ugghh. Fuck! Pfff..." Sam complained, exhaling through his mouth and immediately turning his head away to try and escape the smell.

"That bad?" I chuckled, visibly amused but suddenly feeling mildly embarrassed at the foul stench my feet had obviously worked up in there.

"Man! Your shoes STINK!" the kid cried out, putting added emphasis on that final word, just for the sake of getting his point across.

Now I definitely felt a bit embarrassed.

"Haha, sorry 'bout that." I apologised, feeling my cheeks go a little red at the realisation that my skater shoes really did smell pretty damn pungent.

Sammy noticed the embarrassed look on my face and immediately doubled back by professing his love for my footwear.
"Dude! Don't apologise. Your shoes are FUCKIN' hot. If ever you buy some new ones, lemme know and I'll buy those off you." he offered, causing me to chuckle anew at the fact that he was obviously really into this.

Having just gotten my first paycheck last week, I'd actually been considering the possibility of throwing my putrid fucks out and getting some new sneakers in the coming month. Sammy practically lost it when I told him that, and alerted me to the fact that my shoes were worth a literal FORTUNE. He said that I could make a ton of cash by selling them on the web.
As it turns out, he was right.
But suffice to say, I didn't quite believe him at the time.

"Well...since you like my shoes so much, you might be happy to know these are the socks that'll be keepin' your mouth in check tonight." I smirked, wiggling my toes excitedly and raising a foot up for him to see.

The instant the lad laid eyes on my cotton-padded left sole, he made a face and resumed his struggling.

"Ugh, dude! When's the last time you washed those things?!" he cried out, eyeing the underside of my musty old ankle sock with a newfound sense of fear in his eyes.

"I dunno, man. You tell me." I laughed, clamping my left foot down on the poor sod's face and muffling his speech out by curling my toes up around his mouth and nostrils.

"Uggghmmph! Mrrrpphh...ggt ummph pphht mpphhhmphh phhh!" he yelled, struggling to speak from beneath my moist foot muzzle.

"Haha! What?" I taunted, knowing full well what he wanted me to do but pretending I couldn't hear him.

The kid screamed and protested, but all he ended up doing was getting his tongue generously lathered with some of the random bits and bobs that lined the bottom of my sock. That apparently grossed him out to no end, 'cause as soon as I removed my foot from his face, he coughed and sputtered in an attempt to rid his mouth of the crumbs, hairs and lint balls that had fallen inside it.

"So? You want these stinky fucks in your mouth or what?" I laughed, bringing my other foot down on top of his forehead and managing to get another panicked groan from my victim's mouth.

"Uggghh...I dunno, bro. They stink pretty bad." he admitted, causing me to roll my eyes at the fact that this façade of his was getting old.

"Hey. I'm just tryin' to do you a favour here." I told him. "If you're not happy with my socks, I can gag you with someone else's. But I gotta warn you, man...I think you'll like the alternatives even less."

"What d'you mean?" Sam asked, sounding both puzzled and mildly intrigued at the same time.

I snickered. Horny guy. He was definitely intrigued.

"What I'm saying is, it could be a lot worse. If you think *these* are bad, then you totally would NOT be okay with my dad's...or my brother's." I added, causing that sudden sparkle of curiosity to return to Sam's face.

"Which brother?" he asked, the tone of his voice and the urgency of his question immediately betraying his true intentions.

"Nathan. Why? You want his socks instead of mine?" I questioned, noticing the sly smile growing on my trapped prisoner's mischievous face.

A few seconds of silence passed, until finally the young man looked at me with an almost teasing, taunting look.

"Maybe. Who says I have to choose?" he smirked, immediately causing me to lift an eyebrow.

I was about to press Sam for an explanation about what he meant, but the kid finished his thought and offered it to me freely.

"Instead of making me choose between the two of you, maybe you can just gag me with both your socks. One of yours and one of his." he suggested, his face breaking down into the kinkiest and most devilish of smirks.

"Yeah, I guess that's an option I can work with." I chuckled, ruffling the bound dude's hair up and grinning at the sheer deviousness of his plan.

Sammy seemed positively THRILLED at the sound of those words.

"Alright then, I'm gonna go get us a pair of my bro's socks. You stay put and don't go anywhere." I told him, rising up off the couch and slowly moving away from his position.

"Are you sure that's such a good idea, leaving me all alone like this?" came the kinky twerp's almost desperate-sounding plea. "You know I could just make a scene and call the neighbours for help, right?"

I rolled my eyes up, produced a loud sigh and then spun on my heels again before marching back to his sleeping bagged form again.

"No. You're not screaming for help or alerting the neighbours, buddy. Not on my watch you aren't." I spoke, playing right into his game and reaching down for the mega fat roll of heavy duty, construction-grade duct tape I'd taken from my dad's workshop.

This wasn't just your average convenience store tape.
It was the heavy stuff. Thick, wide, fibrous and ridiculously sticky.

Sam squirmed inside his bulbous cocoon as I reached down to grab the silvery adhesive.

A thunderous roar echoed across the living room as I grabbed the end of the tape and tore the roll open in front of his eyes.

*PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

"Close your mouth." I ordered, causing the horny teen-guy to do just that.

"There. That should take care of shutting you up." I mumbled, pressing a wide strip down over my feisty little friend's talkative yapper and smoothing it down with my fingers, from one ear all the way to the other.

I think Sammy was as genuinely surprised as I was at just how sticky and effective the tape actually was.

Having previously experimented with duct tape on a fair number of occasions, he and I both knew that a single strip wasn't even close to being as effective a gag as what Hollywood movies would normally have you believe.

This stuff was a bit different though.
And although there was no doubt in my mind that Sammy's mouth and tongue would eventually find a way to defeat the construction-grade adhesive, it would give me ample time to go to my brother's room, conduct a quick search through his stuff, and fish out what I was looking for.

Sam tried saying something, but then quickly found himself eyeing the tape on his mouth with a look of complete bafflement. He actually couldn't speak.

Good!

I eyed his cute face for a few more seconds before finally ruffling his hair up and getting on with my mission.
Which finally brings me back to you, dear reader.

YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

I NEED A MINIMUM OF 25 ANSWERS BEFORE DECIDING WHAT TO DO ONCE I FIND NATHAN'S SOCKS.

ONE VOTE PER USER
HERE ARE THE CHOICES OF WHAT I CAN DO AFTER COMPLETING MY MISSION:

A - SUBMIT SAMMY TO A SNIFF-TEST OF MY BROTHER'S SOCK AFTER REMOVING HIS TAPE GAG?
B - SUBMIT SAMMY TO A SNIFF-TEST OF MY BROTHER'S SOCK WITH THE TAPE GAG STILL ON?
C - SKIP THE SNIFF-TEST AND PROCEED WITH SOCKGAGGING HIS MOUTH UP RIGHT AWAY?
D - SEARCH FOR MORE STUFF IN NATHAN'S ROOM, THEN SUBMIT SAMMY TO A SNIFF-TEST WITH HIS TAPEGAG STILL ON?
E - SEARCH FOR MORE STUFF IN NATHAN'S ROOM, THEN SUBMIT SAMMY TO A SNIFF-TEST AFTER REMOVING HIS TAPEGAG?
F - OTHER (SPECIFY)

HURRY UP AND VOTE! DON'T KEEP SAMMY WAITING!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS WELCOME!

FOR A PHOTO AND SOME MINOR BACKGROUND INFO ABOUT THE NARRATOR'S OLDER BROTHER (NATHAN), CLICK HERE: OLDER BROTHER PIC + INFO

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]CrazyAsianGuy[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention]

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

D
Last edited by Msueta@2 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I chose D.

Might as well make the trip to Nathan's room worth it and no point removing the tape gag until another is ready to take its place!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

F - one sock from each person, 3 smaller ones, 1 long one. Fill his mouth with 3, tape it shut, then tie the fourth, long (and ideally worst) tightly over his nose. Maybe a 5th one as a blindfold.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sammy is adorable!

...That said, I would like him tormented and moaning while helpless. D, please!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

D! Cool to see another crossover element to this!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Definitely B
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

D

There is no need to remove the gag for Sammy to smell dirty socks. Moanings are much nicer than whimpers ;)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Again a really nice chapter which I greatly enjoyed. I agree that there's a love-hate relationship with the stench of well-worn sneakers. And those Osiris sneakers look potent!

I like how Sammy puts up a show and how our protagonist knows it and plays along. It's how bondage often happens in real life, so it's nice to see it depicted in this story.

A - SUBMIT SAMMY TO A SNIFF-TEST OF MY BROTHER'S SOCK AFTER REMOVING HIS TAPE GAG?
B - SUBMIT SAMMY TO A SNIFF-TEST OF MY BROTHER'S SOCK WITH THE TAPE GAG STILL ON?
C - SKIP THE SNIFF-TEST AND PROCEED WITH SOCKGAGGING HIS MOUTH UP RIGHT AWAY?
D - SEARCH FOR MORE STUFF IN NATHAN'S ROOM, THEN SUBMIT SAMMY TO A SNIFF-TEST WITH HIS TAPEGAG STILL ON?
E - SEARCH FOR MORE STUFF IN NATHAN'S ROOM, THEN SUBMIT SAMMY TO A SNIFF-TEST AFTER REMOVING HIS TAPEGAG?
F - OTHER (SPECIFY)

I'm sure there's more stuff in Nathan's room that Sammy needs to experience! And of course, having your mouth taped shut is mandatory for forced sniffing.
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

D, love it so far, loved your old story too
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

If it was after me I would chose option F, the other alternative ( and you most likley know what that is) would by going in his dad's room and searching for one of his socks.
But since I am a fair person, and the dad option was outvoted I chose option D.

But, if Sammy isn't going to be gagged by one of dad's socks you can gag me with it, I don't mind :lol:
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

D!! Definitely seems like the worst option :twisted:
Forgive me if I missed it, but was there a character name and picture given for the narrator?
Love the second chapter!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

smushboy wrote: 3 years ago Forgive me if I missed it, but was there a character name and picture given for the narrator?
Yes, boy. No name given, but a picture of the narrator in the 2nd chapter.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic