SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHAT FORMAT WOULD YOU PREFER FOR "SAMMY'S REVENGE"?

AN INTERACTIVE TUG STORY (UNDER AUDIENCE CONTROL)
59%
A NORMAL TUG STORY (UNDER BONDAGEFREAK'S CONTROL)
41%

Total votes: 71

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Post by bondagefreak »

SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE
AN INTERACTIVE M/M STORY

Having celebrated my 18th birthday just a few short weeks ago, I was quite literally over the moon at having the house all to myself for the last weekend of December.

Unlike my older brother who'd thrown wild parties and gotten drunk every time my parents had left the house in his care, I was a responsible guy and usually just chilled and home and had a friend over to play video games while they were away.

This Saturday would be no different.
I'd have a friend over, but it wouldn't just be any friend. It would be my TUG friend; a guy I'd spent the last year chatting with and someone I'd gotten to know quite a bit over the course of my year-long membership on the tugstories forum.

As soon as I found out about the weekend ski trip my parents and two brothers had planned for this weekend, I made some lame ass excuse about having to replace a sick colleague at work on Sunday, and texted my TUG buddy Sam to let him know of the golden opportunity that now presented itself before us.

Sammy and I were thrilled and spent several days talking about all the stuff we wanted to do and the various ways in which he was gonna be tied up.

Having just recently gotten my first job, I had no bondage gear to speak of, and sadly enough, neither did he.
Fortunately for Sammy though, reading some of Mr. Bondagefreak's stories had peaked our interest in sleeping bag bondage, and the two of us eventually came up with a plan that wouldn't require the use of rope or dedicated bondage gear.

Being an outdoorsy family, myself and my sibling all owned our own cold weather sleeping bags.
My dad in particular owned a mighty thick one.

Rummaging through the garage, I eventually came across a variety of brightly coloured ratchet straps, and quickly found myself eyeing up one of the sturdy-looking camping cots my family owned.

The lack of rope and dedicated bondage gear wouldn't stop us. The cluttered garage space contained everything I needed to keep my bondage-loving TUG friend comfortably bound up and immobilized.
His Saturday night sleepover was going to be a LOT of fun.

Saturday morning came, and I waited for my folks to leave before texting Sammy and telling him to come over.

Much as you'd expect, my friend and I spent most of the day gaming, watching funny YouTube videos, getting to know each other, sharing anecdotes and having harmless fun.

It's only at around 8PM that Sammy suggested we call it a night and not-so-discreetly hinted at wanting to be put to bed early.

I let him know I planned on staying up late and told I wanted to watch a few movies, but the bondage-loving lad assured me that he was fine with being tied up for the night and that he'd been looking forward to this moment for a very long time now.

I happily agreed.

And so while my friend took a quite shower, brushed his teeth and put on his PJs - which consisted of a plain white t-shirt and a pair of loose-fitting boxer shorts - I got the stuff ready.

Upon his return to the living room, the 18-year-old teen-twink was faced with a camping cot, a pile of assorted ratchet straps, a roll of duct tape and three heavy-duty, cold weather sleeping bags.

Sammy was THRILLED!
The woody inside those loose-fitting, plaid boxer shorts of his was sticking out rather fiercely!

He made a comment about how fat our sleeping bags looked and then awkwardly tried concealing how "happy" he was by using his hands and trying to face away from me.

Not wanting to embarrass the guy any more than he already was, I pretended not to see anything, but quickly came up with a plan to stop him from creaming his boxers and making a mess inside our bags while I slept.

The boxer shorts covering his manhood were paper-thin, and by the looks of it, my freckle-faced TUG buddy was SERIOUSLY aroused by the thought of being bagged up and bound for the night. So much so that his tent was sticking out a good six inches past his otherwise flat waistline!

I told my friend to stay put, ran to my room, grabbed a pair of thick crew socks from my sock drawer and then ran back up to him before ordering him to ball his fists up and insert them in my socks.

The kid was clearly a few steps behind me, 'cause he apparently didn't understand what was happening until I duct taped my socks around his wrists and explained that it was a precautionary measuring to stop him from playing with his wee-wee during the night.

Sammy's cheeks burned bright red and a look of sheer embarrassment draped itself across his face.

"It's okay, man. You're perfectly normal." I assured him, pointing his attention to the fact that I too was dealing with a bit of stiffness in my groin. We both were.

Not wanting to waste more time than necessary, I positioned the camping cot - which was going to be my guest's bed for the night - in front of the living room couch and asked my friend if he still wanted to be gagged with socks...something he'd spent the last few days being very adamant about.

Sammy nodded his head yes and lost to time in specifying his two conditions.
One, he wanted them worn. And two, he didn't wanna be gagged with his own socks.

I agreed to his conditions and then spent a few seconds looking at the three sleeping bags in front of us before silently pondering which I wanted to zip him up inside first.

Given that his woody was still incredibly engorged and showing no signs of deflation, I realised that him creaming his shorts during the night was still a very real possibility, and that I couldn't risk zipping him up inside my dad's super thick, super expensive, high-quality expedition bag...not without putting him inside another sleeping bag first.

Now Sammy was a cute kid, but I wasn't exactly thrilled at the prospect of him shooting his seed inside my own bag either.
So that left me with only one option; my older brother's bag...which was the perfect choice considering it's flannel-lined interior had no doubt been spunked several times over the course of the last couple years.

When my TUG buddy saw the poorly scribbled name "Nathan" on the exterior of the fat bag's oversized storage envelope, he asked me whose bag that was and seemed particularly content to know it belonged to my 21-year-old brother.

I zipped Sammy up inside my older brother's extraordinarily thick, rectangular-shaped blue bag and watched as he revelled in the strong, musky scent that began to engulf his face and filter up into his nostrils.

"Sorry about the smell." I apologized, realizing that my big brother's heavily-used winter bag stank and probably smelled a little strong.

Being the naturally polite guy that he was, my brown-haired friend refrained from voicing a complaint and obediently placed his arms down to his sides even as I slowly zipped the fat sleeping bag up all the way past his collarbone.

I needed access to Sammy's face so that I could fix him up with a gag for the night.
But once that was done, my brother's sleeping bag would be zipped up all the way to the top, as would the other two sleeping bags I planned on securing my friend in.

Next came my bag; a moderately thick, grey and green mummy bag that smelled several orders of magnitude better than my brother's!

Being only designed for moderately cold, subzero temperatures, my bag was definitely the thinnest of the three, but still lofted up quite well and was substantially thicker than your run-of-the-mill, warm weather sleeping bag.

In any case, getting my mummy bag zipped up around my brother's much thicker rectangular one was much harder than I thought. The struggle was well worth it however, as the sight of my friend's worm-shaped prison taking form in front of my eyes quickly turned into it's own reward.

I strapped him in with eight black ratchet straps. And fortunately for Sam, my brother's sleeping bag was so fat and thickly insulated that the lad felt no amount of discomfort even though the restraints were tightened real nice and snug around his body.

I didn't want him cumming inside there, so even though his hands were trapped in my socks, I made certain that his arms were tucked down at his sides before pulling the security straps taut and making sure there was no wiggle to move his hands around.

He was gonna stay zipped in our bags and he wouldn't be coming out of them any time soon.
Sammy was going to have a LOT of fun in there!

It took some doing to get the now-bundled up teen off the floor and unto the cot.
But as soon as I got him on his makeshift bed and as soon as he was lying inside my father's ridiculously fat, polar expedition bag, I just had to take my phone out and snap a quick pic for you guys.

"You comfy in there?" I asked, causing the lad to nod his head 'yes' and chuckle at the fact that he felt both totally safe and completely helpless at the same time.

I laughed at the conflicting nature of his statement and told him to wait 'till my dad's bag was zipped up, alluding to the fact that his sleeping bag prison was about to get a whole lot "safer".

Sammy and I spoke for a minute or two, during which I made sure he was real nice and comfy and made certain he was okay with being completely zipped up for the night, which he was.

Finally, it was time for his gag.
Which brings me to you, dear reader.

YOU DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

I NEED A MINIMUM OF 25 ANSWERS BEFORE DECIDING WHAT TO DO WITH SAMMY'S MOUTH.

ONE VOTE PER USER
HERE ARE THE CHOICES OF WHAT I CAN DO:

A - KICK MY TRAINERS OFF AND USE MY OWN WORN SOCKS TO GAG HIS MOUTH?
B - PAY A VISIT TO MY 15-YEAR-OLD BROTHER'S ROOM IN SEARCH FOR WORN SOCKS?
C - PAY A VISIT TO MY 21-YEAR-OLD BROTHER'S ROOM IN SEARCH FOR WORN SOCKS?
D - PAY A VISIT TO MY DAD'S ROOM IN SEARCH FOR WORN SOCKS?
E - SEARCH THE COMMUNAL LAUNDRY HAMPER IN SEARCH FOR WORN SOCKS?
F - OTHER (SPECIFY)

HURRY UP AND VOTE! DON'T KEEP SAMMY WAITING!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS WELCOME!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Oouu this is exciting! I’m gonna vote for A, that sounds like a good natured humiliating gag.

Already super into this story after just one chapter, and I really wish I was in Sammy’s place. Is it too late to ask Santa for this to happen to me as a Christmas present?

Amazing writing as usual [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] cant wait for chapter two. Hopefully you get your 25 votes in quick!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I love the writing style. It sounds like our protagonist is really excited about keeping Sammy trapped in three sleeping bags. I am excited about it too! :D Furthermore, I like how he keeps repeating that it's going to be a LOT of fun for Sammy... almost as if he himself isn't enjoying it as well. Haha.

I hope the 25 votes will get in soon, because it would be a shame if we had to wait for a long time. So please, lurkers, create a profile and reply to this story ;)

A - KICK MY TRAINERS OFF AND USE MY OWN WORN SOCKS TO GAG HIS MOUTH?
B - PAY A VISIT TO MY 15-YEAR-OLD BROTHER'S ROOM IN SEARCH FOR WORN SOCKS?
C - PAY A VISIT TO MY 21-YEAR-OLD BROTHER'S ROOM IN SEARCH FOR WORN SOCKS?
D - PAY A VISIT TO MY DAD'S ROOM IN SEARCH FOR WORN SOCKS?
E - SEARCH THE COMMUNAL LAUNDRY HAMPER IN SEARCH FOR WORN SOCKS?
F - OTHER (SPECIFY)

Then it comes to my vote. It wasn't easy. Both A and C really tickled my fancy (and B also a little bit). But in the end, I picked A because there's nothing that beats a pair of socks, fresh out of a guy's sneakers. Warm, moist, stinky :oops: that's what makes me horny. That you can see the guy peel off his socks and see the feet that made your gag sweaty. And that the smell that rises from the sneakers and feet reminds you of whose socks you're chewing on.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I vote for A :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

A, but isn't this just a copy of the other interactive story?

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
BlueZephyr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueZephyr »

A
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

C
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'll go with C since the narrator doesn't seem to be as stinky as his brother ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Go with C, Sammy seems to be interested in the brother anyway; give him a good time.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

D
D
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

A
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

B
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

That naughty Mr. Bondagefreak leading innocent teens astray with his stories of inexpensive sleeping bag bondage!

I'm going to have to go for option C.

(Haven't we encountered a smelly sleeping bag inscribed with the name 'Nathan' somewhere before...)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

C
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Guys, how is it possible that this story has already accumulated over 300 views, but that there are only 15 replies? :cry: That's not very encouraging. And I definitely want to read how it's going to continue, so please leave a reply!

It's not that difficult to pick a letter. It takes no more effort than just hitting a few buttons. And if you make a little bit more effort (which I'm sure is nothing compared to the effort [mention]Bondagefreak[/mention] put into this story), you can always supply Bondagefreak with some nice feedback. :D
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I'll go with C, older brothers always have stinky feet :mrgreen:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

First of all, hi!
I am a new membre of this forum! I've been following this story for some time now and I decided to join this comunity. And secondly I pick option D, I think ~daddy~ would take care of the little twink's mouth
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

C
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago

Then it comes to my vote. It wasn't easy. Both A and C really tickled my fancy (and B also a little bit). But in the end, I picked A because there's nothing that beats a pair of socks, fresh out of a guy's sneakers. Warm, moist, stinky :oops: that's what makes me horny. That you can see the guy peel off his socks and see the feet that made your gag sweaty. And that the smell that rises from the sneakers and feet reminds you of whose socks you're chewing on.
I too had a toss up of A and C (and somewhat D). So I am a huge huge fan of using socks of others not present as they don't know they are even dominating someone hot! :lol: I was going to pick C....but then the clincher was [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]'s description here....oh I could see myself thinking the same things... so I choose A
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
User4525
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by User4525 »

C
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Great as always. :P