Aunt Haileys spell book (m/self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ropelover28nj

Aunt Haileys spell book (m/self)

Post by Ropelover28nj »

put this here,more supernatural than self bondage,for now its pg-13 but if you guys like it I have an idea for a part 2,hope you enjoy!

PART 1

"The hell did I volunteer for this for?" I ask myself as I move boxes around in the basement of my aunt and uncles old house. A late spring day at the beginning of June and here I am stuck to doing this. Uncle Jimmy has had over five years since him and my aunt Hailey divorced and he just now wants to get rid of her stuff. Sighing to myself I take my shirt off then grab a couple boxes and move them out of the way. After my aunt and uncle divorced they left the house to move into their own places but never sold this house. So, since neither one of them live here anymore its almost empty with the exception of some boxes of crap that my uncle wants thrown in the trash. I'm getting paid but this still feels like a waste of a day. Wiping the sweat from my forehead I make my way over through the maze of miscellaneous forgotten boxes and possessions to the one area of the basement that has some open space. Reaching up and pulling the cord of a hanging light bulb the crackling sound as it flickers on brings back some nostalgia as the golden glow of light illumites everything around me. Beneath my feet and old heavily padded antique rug laying in front of a big brass antique mirror. I could remember playing in front of when I was a kid. "So all of this stuff is definitely aunt Haileys'" I think,scanning the various stacked boxes, wondering where I should start first noticing one in particular that looks like its been opened recently. Walking over to the dusted off box I grab it and bring it to the center of the rug and open it up,its inner contents catching me completely off gaurd.

Staring back at me is an old lather bound book laying on top of numerous coils of rope and a black rubber ballgag. Kneeling there mouth agape I was speechless. "Oh my God, was aunt Hailey really this kinky?" I say out loud shocked as I grab the ballgag. I can't believe me and her both like bondage  I think to myself blushing even though I'm in this dingy basement all by myself. I look lustfully at the ballgag and bite my lower lip maybe just try it... I think but immediately put it back in the box and shake my head. I feel my heart rate jump looking at all the rope,feeling ashamed that a box of rope and a ballgag would trigger a horny response. I quickly pick up the book and look at the cover which doesn't help my cause. No title on the cover just a gold outlined illustration of hands bound together at the wrists. Towards the back I see a bookmarked page and open it. At the top in a language I've never read are were some words which would have meant nothing to me if not for the clearly printed handwriting of my aunt next to it "self bondage spell"  yeah right! Comes an automatic thought response but an anxious excitement starts up just the same.. I gulp and continue reading, beads of sweat forming all over me. On the page was a picture of someone being tightly bound and gagged with more of the same language beneath it and in bold letter handwritten next to it was "read outloud ;)" I pause timidly and look around, thinking there's no way this could be real or that it could even work. Scanning the page and seeing no translation of the words. Defeated and turning back to the original page the picture pulls my eyes in as I ache to feel the characters bonds. "This stupid " I say to myself with a chuckle,clearing my throat I start to read the words out loud....

"Volo nudi valde stricta ligantur prementibus clauso relicta moliri nudus et auxilii inops....."

There is a moment of silence as my eyes dark around the room when suddenly my arms are forcefully pulled out to the sides and are fairly held in place by an invisible force,I try to resist which is the first lesson in futility as it feels like im tugging against steel. The black ballgag comes floating out of the box and is forcefully shoved in my mouth behind my teeth,the strap yanked with a sharp pull,wedging the gag in place,buckling it tightly behind my head. As my breath quickens my jeans,briefs and socks are effortlessly torn away and discarded on the ground leaving me naked, my mind barely has time to keep up,still just notcing the feeling of the ballgag in my mouth,drool starting to form at the corners of my mouth right before im brought face down on the ground where I am firmly held in place,I look around see no one,wondering if this is even real but when my eyes look forward into the big antique mirror four shadowy yet unidentifiable human shaped figures holding me down and unraveling numerous coils of rope. I try to move and resist but offer nothing as my arms are pulled taught behind my back, my wrists forcefully clap together while rope starts winding its way around them, at the same time my ankles smack together as rope binds them as well. The knots cinch off at precisely the same moment right before im rolled over facing up, there's a smack on my hamstrings which makes me bridge up and I watch as three separate coils of rope pull my legs together mid thigh,and above and below my knees, wrapping around aggressively the professional efficacy,I feel the ropes digging in,the knots in front of me so I won't have any chance of reaching them with my hands tied behind my back. I watch the knots tuck away well out of reach of prying fingers as my feet are brought to the ground and my torso comes up so I'm sitting on my butt, my legs feel as if they are being sat on to keep me from wiggling and it feels like two strong hands holding my shoulder so I can't even try to struggle, drool dripping onto my pecs as a coil of rope gets to work on my upper body creating a chest harness, going up and around the back of my neck and pinning my arms completely to my body,as the rope is knotted off im quickly grabbed by my legs and rolled over face down, heels being pushed towards my ass watching in the mirror I see one of the phantom figures knotting rope off on my heels and wrapping the rope around my wrists....with a harsh pull I feel my back arch and chest heave off the ground, full tension over my entire body as the force of the tightening of the knot slams my closed fists on my ass, my eyes snap shut and I grunt into the ballgag, my breath stops for a second with the knowledge that I'm completely tied up. My eyes blink open and adjust just in time to see the figures evaporate in the mirror and im left with only the sound of my heavy breathing and feeling of total restraint.

to be continued
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Interesting. Our protagonist better hope he doesn't need a counterspell that needs to be spoken out loud to get free...
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]Ropelover28nj [/mention], good start!

I think any number of us here would love to find such a book of spells! :D
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

Love it, I'm always intrigued by good self bondage. The magic element is right up my alley, too.

Definitely gonna be watching this one. Thanks for posting.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, a very interesting story! There's not a lot of magic on here, and I definitely like to see it here! If that book has any spells to tie up others, I might need to get myself a copy ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Thanks for the positive feedback 🙂,just an idea I had and decided to go for it,I have some ideas for the second part but none set in stone
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Nice😋😋😋
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic