Yoga Pant Lover (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Yoga Pant Lover (M/F)

Post by cdpattycd »

Chapter One

Brittany also workout every morning before work, she did her light weight training and planks while drinking her morning coffee. Then she would jog down the trail that ran behind her house for her cardio. Brittany always wore the most fashionable workout attire, which always included a pair of either yoga pants or spandex leggings. She had the body to pull this off to and she knew it, hell she worked on it every day. She was slim but toned, she had a fit and sexy body with nice tits and an even nicer ass. Brittany was twenty five and had been a nurse in the emergency room of the local hospital for the past three years. She has many admirers but she was staying single and focused on her career. She didn’t want a relationship to get in the way of her goals right now, plus she had plenty of fun being single.

Greg was a security officer at the factory that was adjacent to the trail Brittany always ran down. He worked the midnight into day shift and was at the gate next to the trail weekday mornings. Brittany and Greg always chit chatted while Brittany waited for the train to pass right next to Greg’s gate. Greg was not particularly handsome and he was slightly out of shape, but he was nice and most importantly he was funny. Brittany always loves a good laugh. Greg loved seeing the gorgeous Brittany in her workout clothes, he loved a sexy woman in spandex or yoga pants. Greg had never been married and he had only slept with one woman in his forty three years. He was not good with women; he was put in the dreaded friend zone soon as he got close to a woman. Greg had some secret desires and fetishes that he felt Brittany may be able to help him out with.

One Friday morning Greg was not at his gate. Brittany waited for the train as she always did. She wondered where Greg was and hoped he was alright. Brittany missed the day's conversation and she missed the laugh Greg normally gave her. Once the train passed she began her jog again. About a mile down the trail she saw a man on the side, he was knelt down and he was rubbing his head. Once Brittany got close she saw it was Greg. “Oh my goodness, Greg are you okay? What happened?” Brittany was in genuine concern for him. “Oh Jesus, I was chasing after a dog I saw run by the gate, he was yelping in pain. I tripped and hurt my head.” He explained to her. “Let me see, are you bleeding?” Brittany bent to look at Greg’s head when he sprung and grabbed her. Greg put his hand over her mouth and said, “don’t scream Brit please, I don’t wanna hurt you. If you scream I will have to though,” he said as he flashed a knife in her face. Greg pulled Brittany off the trail and through the woods. He got to his truck and opened the tailgate, he had a cap over the bed of his truck. Greg blindfolded Brittany and then zip tied her wrists behind her and then her ankles. He slid her in the truck and he sped off.

Brittany lay in the back of the truck wondering what he was going to do to her. She didn’t know why he was doing this either, he was such a nice guy. The truck stopped hard and she heard Greg get out. He came to the back and opened the cap. “Brit, if you try to run or scream, I will have to hurt you. I want this to be as painless as possible ok?” Greg pulled Brittany to the edge of the bed. He cut the tie on her ankles and took her elbow. “Do you understand?” He asked her. “Please Greg why are you doing this?” Brittany asked him with a shaky voice. Greg yanked her hair and pulled her head back, “Don’t talk just walk dammit,” he said annoyed. He dragged her into his old farmhouse and sat her in a chair. He cut the zip tie on her wrists, then he pulled her arms through the slats in the old wooden kitchen chair. He taped her wrists together then wrapped the taped around her chest above and below her ample, perky tits. He wrapped her waist to the chair, then her thighs. He taped her feet to the legs and then her knees. Brittany was now completely unable to move. He said, “open your mouth please,” Brittany shook her head no. Greg pinched her nose closed hard, when her mouth opened he shoved a big yellow sponge in her mouth. He then wrapped the tape around her mouth and head several times. Greg leaned into her ear, “be a good girl and I think you will come to enjoy living here with me. Be a bad girl and you will learn what real pain is,” he said in a creepy voice Brittany never heard before. She could hear Greg walk out of the room, she tried the tape but it was strong and very tight. Brittany was there to stay for now.

Greg stood looking at Brittany from the living room. The sight of her all tied up and gagged in her sexy work out clothes made him so hard. He couldn’t believe he actually was able to get her here without a hassle. Now he just had to convince her to fall in love with him and become his slave. Which he admitted to himself was not going to be easy considering he had just kidnapped her. He wanted to touch her. He really wanted to touch that firm, sexy ass of hers in those yoga pants. He needed to resist though he didn’t want to force himself on her unless he had to. He was so turned on by being able to fulfill his fantasy, he needed a release. He jerked off while watching Brittany squirm around and test the tape. She would do little grunts and moans into her gag and that made Greg cum quickly. He went and cleaned up and when he finished he was going to make dinner for his guest and himself.

Greg came into the kitchen and removed Brittany’s blindfold. She squinted and looked around with scared eyes. “Don’t be scared Brit, I am not going to hurt you as long as you behave,” he said. “MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH,” Brittany moaned into her huge gag trying to speak. “I can’t take your gag off just yet. You have to know that I am serious so being stern should help,” Greg told her. He began to cook some mac n cheese and hot dogs. Brittany sat quietly and looked around. Greg had soundproofed the walls and had padlocks on all the doors. “I hope you like mac n cheese Brit, it is my favorite,” he said. “MMMM,” she moaned. Brittany figured right now her best chance was to just go along with him and to “behave” for now. Greg finished cooking and set the table. He scooted her up to the table right next to his chair. “I am going to remove your gag, if you yell I will put this fork through your eye,” he said, oddly calm and very creepy. Brittany nodded yes and gave him sad eye contact. Greg peeled the tape from her head and mouth, it hurt but she didn’t show it. Greg said “that's better now let's eat.”

“Brit, you don’t mind if I call you Brit do you? I hope we can learn to enjoy each other's company. I really do like you,” Greg said. He smiled at her and took a bite of his hot dog. “Greg, why are you doing this?” Brit asked. “We are friends, I…” she trailed off as Greg slammed his fist on the table. Brit got scared, she would have jumped out of her chair had she not been taped to it. “I am not doing anything Brit, I am trying to show you a good fucking time. So stop whining,” he yelled. Greg shoved a fork full of mac n cheese in her mouth, “now eat!” he yelled. They finished dinner in silence and when they were done Greg cleared the table. He took out his big knife and Brittany’s eyes got huge with fear. He cut her free from the chair. “Walk into the living room,” he told her. Brit walked out into the living room. Greg came behind her and pulled her wrists behind her. He handcuffed her wrists and then walked her to the couch. He sat her down and put ankle chains on her. He then tied a thick knotted cloth in between her teeth. Greg sat right next to her and turned the television on. Brit thought to herself that they looked like a normal couple except she was bound and gagged. She was on the brink of tears at this thought.

Greg wanted so badly to touch his new girl but he knew he couldn’t yet. She didn’t trust him yet and she was still scared. He had to get her trust but dammit she was so fucking hot and he worked so hard to take her. He looked at Brit sitting next to him, her sweet soft lips parted by the gag, her plump tits tucked into her tight top. He had a massive erection. Brit looked at Greg with sad eyes, she noticed he was hard. Brit prayed he wasn’t going to rape her. Greg reached into his pants and began to jerk off. He just stared at her and looked her up and down. Brit looked away but Greg pulled her gaze back to him. He panted and stroked and then came, he let out a huge sigh and shivered. Brittany was horrified but relieved he didn’t touch her. She thought it was odd he didn’t but she was happy. “I’m sorry Brit but you look so hot bound and gagged and wearing your work out clothes. I hope it wasn’t too creepy,” he said. Brit just shook her head no, and winked. Greg seemed happy and relaxed and watched TV.

To be continued.