Max & Me - Final Chapter Now Up (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Max & Me - Final Chapter Now Up (M/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

Max and Tommy have been lurking around in my story files for a long time. I think it's time to let them out for a bit.

We’d done the usual pick-a-card routine where low card captures high card. I’d drawn the King of spades and Max pulled the five of diamonds. It was finally dawning on me that there was little chance involved in games of chance with him.

“Here’s my plan,” he said. “I know you have problems holding back, especially when you get too excited.”

I started to blush as he continued.

“Therefore I propose to tie you up in an interesting and erotic position while doing my best to keep you from cumming. I have plans on how to accomplish that. Your job is simple: Have an orgasm. You have to hold back until your bondage is complete but I promise to keep it interesting and enjoyable. If you manage to get off within thirty minutes, I’ll untie you and you can have a go at me. I’ll even put a mirror in front of you. What do you say?”

I was pretty sure I could win this one. I know my propensities when the excitement level is high. With years of practice, I’m able to hold back on most occasions but given the right incentive, I figured it would be pretty easy to push myself over the edge. Still, I had to ask.

“And what happens if I can’t get off?”

“Ah, good question. If you haven’t had an orgasm in the first half hour after I get you tied up, I’ll treat you to one. Give you a nice quick handjob or whatever.”

“Okay, that sounds like fun. Then what?” I asked.

“After a brief respite, I’ll bind you in a different position. This time you’ll have to avoid orgasm for thirty minutes. If you do, I’m yours. But if you don’t, if you do have another, we go back to the first scenario where you try to get off and I attempt to keep you chaste.”

We both smiled at his word choice.

“However that would be your third one of the day and you may have a bit of trouble getting off. But if you have confidence in your hair-trigger, you should be okay.”

“Uh huh,” I said. “So the first time I try to get off. If not, you get me off. The second time I try NOT to get off, right?”

Max nodded, smiling.

“And if I succeed in holding back?”

“Then we switch sides, and you get a chance at the same game with me as your captive.”

“Hmm, that sounds intriguing. And if I do have a second orgasm?”

“Then we go back to the first scenario with you attempting to avoid ejaculating. After two, you should be able to hold off. And if we get that far, I promise no direct stimulation. So, you wanna give it a go?”

The rules weren’t that complicated and I didn’t see any obvious gotchas. I should have hesitated, but the game sounded fun. What was the worst that could happen? A couple orgasms while tied up? I could live with that sort of downside.

“I’m game,” I said. “Let’s do it.”

It didn’t take long to discover his plan. He had me remove all my clothes except my cutoff jeans and stand in front of the chair in which he sat. He wrapped a long piece of clothesline several times around my waist, knotting it off in front. The tails went down to the left side of my already growing package, up between my ass cheeks, over the waist rope, back under and up on the other side of my cock. He passed the ends again through the waist rope in front and pulled everything tight. Finally he reached into my shorts and made certain my cock was pointing down. The ropes held the shorts snugly against me, and the position of my cock was such that no underside friction was available. Becoming fully erect would be difficult and perhaps even painful.

He stood and had me sit me in the wooden chair he had just vacated. He bound my wrists palm-to-palm behind the chair back. Another rope went round my waist fixing me firmly to the seat. Finally, each ankle was pulled back and tied to its respective rear chair leg. This spread my thighs wide apart and made certain there was nothing for my cock to rub against. A strip of towel with a large knot in the center was forced between my lips and tied tightly behind my neck.

Max smiled as he brought a mirror and placed it in front of me. The sight of myself tied to the chair started my cock twitching.

“This’ll be easy,” I thought.

But of course Max had other ideas. He stood behind me and pushed the start button on the little oven timer.

“I promised you a mirror, but it won’t do you much good,” he said as he slipped a sleep mask over my eyes.

In the dark, the erotic feelings remained high and my cock was still semi-firm but without the visual stimulation I had to use other means. I began straining at the ropes, knowing that sometimes muscular exertion would do the trick. I started getting close, but we were only a few minutes in and this was feeling too good to end so soon.

Figuring I could get myself over the top whenever I wanted, I decided to enjoy the sensations. I drifted for a while and then began again to squirm around. Oh my, it felt so very good. That last little bit before ejaculating is often better than the orgasm itself. I pushed against it, feeling it, dropping into the bliss.

After a while I realized I had no idea how long I’d been tied and started working hard again. I got close but it wasn’t as easy as I’d thought. Having my legs pulled so far open was making it difficult, as was the position of my cock.

With all my experience, I should have remembered how much more difficult an orgasm becomes after the initial excitement passes. But of course I didn’t. I strained and pushed, getting closer but still not there. I relaxed, then started again, pushing, straining, trying to rub against the seat. So close, yet once again no success. I rested, tried again, rested, etc. It felt fantastic but I wasn’t able to reach my goal.

A sound interrupted me. A rhythmic beeping. A timer. Uh-oh.

“Nice try. You’re fun to watch.” 

Max removed the mask, untied my legs and had me stand. He removed the crotch rope and my shorts.

“Get down on your knees and don’t move,” he commanded.

I did as I was told as he squatted behind me. He reached around and slid his thumb up and down my cock occasionally drawing a circle around the head. Meanwhile his other hand kneaded my ass cheeks and gently played with my thighs. I gasped into my gag as he continued teasing and stroking my cock and ass.

He stopped for a moment, put some lube on his hand, and put two fingers on the underside of my shaft with his thumb on the top. It took all of two strokes before I came in a gush and a moan. He gently pumped me dry as I slumped against him, working out every last bit of juice and pleasure.

True to his word, he quickly untied me and gave me some time to recover, visit the facilities, and have a beverage. After a quick shower and some clean shorts he announced it was time for my second round.

TBC
Last edited by MaxRoper 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] This story is so hot can't wait till the next chapter is out .
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Would love to be the one challenged :D Very hot!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thank you for the comments [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] and [mention]Canuck100[/mention] . This next bit is rather short but I shan't wait too long for the next one.

I had agreed to this, it was why we were here, yet I found myself becoming somewhat apprehensive. In spite of my recent ejaculation there were definitely stirrings in my groin as I watched him sort through the ropes. I realized I might never get a turn to tie him, that I could easily remain his in a continuing cycle of denial and release.

Well, there are certainly worse ways to go. At his command, I stepped out of my shorts and knelt, completely naked.

Pushing me onto my back, he brought my left leg up to my side and bound my upper left arm to my lower thigh, just above the knee. He did the same thing to my right arm and leg, rolled me onto my side, and bound my wrists behind me. Three ropes, complete incapacitation.

He sat watching me roll around for a moment, then squatted down and crossed and roped my ankles. A knotted cleave gag was added, just for the sake of tradition. Finally he placed the mirrors around me so every time I opened my eyes I got a glimpse of myself tightly bound in a ball.

He knelt beside me and began running his fingers over me, gently teasing the few exposed areas. This felt to me like a violation of the rules. He’d said no direct stimulation. I think he could read my mind.

“Direct stimulation refers only to your cock,” he said. “I am certainly allowed to touch other areas.”

I made a sound to express my displeasure at this interpretation, then gasped as his touches got me very close to orgasm. I squeezed my eyes shut, tried to clear my mind. He stopped.

“The timer says you’ve been here four minutes,” he announced. “Only twenty-six more.”

He laughed and sat back, watching, no longer stroking me. I closed my eyes to remove the stimulation of the mirrors.

I made it for another ten minutes before making the mistake of opening my eyes. The first thing I saw was Max, squatting in front of me, gently stroking his own cock. Then I glanced at the mirrors, saw my own folded and tied body, felt the ropes biting into my flesh, smelled my own sweat and arousal. Being so thoroughly trussed up was exciting enough. Knowing it made him hot too, hot enough to masturbate, was all it took. I moaned into the gag, made one thrust of my hips, and came.

There would be another break, then another chance to see if I could get myself off, made much more difficult as it would be my third orgasm of the day. At least he promised not to use the same chair tie, but somehow I think that won’t matter. If I keep failing, it could go on all day and all night. Failure can be quite sweet.
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

I just LOVE it!
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Hot story, pleas more. Thanks
;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Thrilled to see you at it again, my friend 8-)

And damn, is it just me, or is this one even steamier than usual?!
Fantastic work buddy! You've certainly got our attention and our bloodflow more *ahem* evenly distributed ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Hot story [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] really love the use of the mirrors.

I may or may not have the same issue when excited..... love how it’s taken advantage of :oops: :oops:

Really looking forward to seeing how it plays out
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Tied-up-boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied-up-boy »

Perfect story, please continue :D !
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]mig137[/mention]
[mention]Paris_bondage[/mention]
[mention]Tied-up-boy[/mention]
Thanks for the comments, guys! I appreciate it greatly. Here we go with Part 3:

It was time for my second trip round the course. Time to see if Max could tie me in a way that prevented me from reaching self-inflicted orgasm. Having already achieved two made it unlikely, but I was game to give it a go.

The chair was brought back to the center of the room and after putting my cutoffs back on, the same crotch rope was installed. I was told to sit. Once again my arms were tied behind the chair back, and I was blindfolded. Instead of a simple cleave gag, Max found and used my homemade ballgag (a rubber ball tied into a strip of cloth). Ropes circled my torso at the waist and chest. To give me a “sporting chance” as Max put it, my legs were tied to the front chair legs rather than pulled back. With ropes at my ankles, calves, and thighs, I was unable to get much movement, but there was a little wiggle room this time. Max made one last circuit, tightening all the ropes, then started the timer and, as a special bonus, removed the blindfold before stepping away.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was gratified to feel an awakening in my groin. I wasn’t expecting to have anything left, but the feel of tight ropes and the sight of my trussed-up body got the juices going once again. The crotch rope did its duty, keeping my cock in an awkward position and not allowing much friction, however having my legs closer together was a definite plus and being able to watch increased my confidence. I’d promised myself not to back off this time, and started humping and wriggling immediately.

Although there wasn’t much movement available, somehow I was able to squirm enough to get some friction from my shorts. However the movement caused the ropes to dig into my legs bringing some discomfort, particularly to my left thigh. Pain works on me as an anti-aphrodisiac so I had to balance the movements carefully, but it seemed I was making progress. The feeling of bliss was rising in my brain and I could feel an orgasm building in my loins.

My world of perception shrank to include nothing but maintaining the balance between pain and progress, and the visual stimulation of the tied up man in the mirror. I was breathing hard from the exertion, locked into the rhythm. It was the ultimate in frustration, and it felt so good!

The angle of the mirror gave me a view of my bound legs and I fixated on the look and feel of the ropes as they sank deeply into my flesh, admiring Max’s ropework and the way my muscles were flexing as I pushed against the restraints. Unbelievably, it seemed I might actually squeeze out one more. I strained and writhed, knowing I was getting close.

As I reached the point of no return and felt the orgasm building I heard the beeping of the timer. Max pressed the off button and started towards me as I stiffened and gushed (at this point ‘trickled’ is probably more appropriate) into my shorts, moaning softly in pleasure and defeat.

“Oh man,” he said with a smile. “You were so close. Too bad. But really, the timer went first.”

I

I nodded as I slumped against the ropes, totally spent. On the one hand, I’d never felt so well-used. On the other hand, I couldn’t imagine any way he’d be able to tie me that would cause yet another orgasm.

He did his best. I was given a break to clean myself up and change my shorts. I wanted to get right back to it and get my half hour started. I knew the sooner we began the harder it would be for him to coax another orgasm out of me, but he began cooking supper while I was in the shower so I had to wait for that, followed by a drink and watching the sunset. Finally he announced it was time.

Back inside, he had me strip. He began by tying my arms behind me in a box tie, forearms parallel, all knots well out of reach of course. Sorting through our collection of clothesline, he chose an extra-long piece and wrapped it several time around my chest and upper arms, finishing by cinching it between my arms and sides. I’d seen pictures of this but had never experienced such a tie. It was very snug and allowed little arm movement but without undue discomfort. I enjoyed it immensely and rolled my shoulders around, reveling in the restriction and the feeling of ropes biting into my arms.

He sat in the chair and had me stand with my legs slightly spread while he constructed an elaborate cock and ball harness. My tired old penis decided to wake up yet again while he worked and I was soon semi-erect. Not so amazing considering the gentle ‘accidental’ touches being administered.

“Still some life in the thing, hmm?” he said. “Let’s see how far we can push it. On the floor. On your knees.”

Now see, that’s almost unfair. The phrase “On your knees” always has a profound effect on me, and Max knows it.

Anyway, I did as I was told and Max knelt in front, pushing me onto my back. He put my left heel against my ass and quickly wrapped a length of rope around my shin and thigh. He repeated the technique on the other leg. He pressed my bound legs together and used two more ropes to tie them like that, trapping my semi-erect cock between my thighs. He propped me up again and arranged the three mirrors in front of me, then stood and removed his own shorts. His cock, not having been a party to all the orgasms, was fully erect and bobbing about. He knelt behind me and I felt cloth pressed against my lips. Knowing its intended purpose, I opened up. What was apparently one of his socks was pushed in and held in place with a strip of towel around my neck.

“Timer starts now,” he whispered into my ear. He reached around and began slowly running his hands along the tops of my thighs, tracing them up my stomach and gently across my chest.

“Don’t close your eyes,” he ordered. “Look at that man. See how the ropes bite into his helpless body? He looks good, doesn’t he? Almost good enough to eat.”

I could feel his rigid cock against my spine, the tip slightly moist. I moaned slightly into my gag. He lowered his head and softly bit down on my upper arm.

“MMM-mm. So tasty. Slightly salty.” He put his lips up against my ear and whispered, “I’ve got you now, you know. I could do anything I want.”

His fingers roamed across my bound body, kneading, stroking, studiously avoiding getting anywhere close to my crotch.

“I know I promised no direct stimulation, but I’ll bet you’d like me to eat you up, wouldn’t you? Suck the juice right out of you… wouldn’t that be fun?”

This was not fair! Yes, he was following the rules. There was no genital contact. But here I was right on the verge yet again, due to whispered threats/promises.

Well, that, and his touches, and his breath in my ear, and the view in the mirrors. I could tell how turned on he was by the occasional brush of his rigid cock against my back. He started again with the whispering and stroking, telling me what a fine piece of meat I was, how he might share me with some of his friends, but then again maybe he’d keep me all for himself, stroking and teasing me forever. I was getting close again and it felt like only a few minutes since the timer started. Suddenly he stopped stroking and pulled away from me. I continued rocking, lost in my world of trying to cum and trying to not cum at the same time. I heard him moan, then sigh.

And then it hit me. He came first! I craned around to see and sure enough his eyes were closed and his fist was wrapped around his cock with jizz leaking out around his fingers. He shuddered and moaned again, then opened his eyes and looked at me somewhat sheepishly.

He came over to me and removed the gag.

“We didn’t cover this in the rules,” he said.

“No, we didn’t,” I agreed. “But I don’t see any way you could argue with the fact that I won this round.”

“No, I guess not,” he said, wiping his hand on a towel.

It was late and we decided his turn would begin the next day. Meanwhile I was still tightly tied to the chair, still semi-erect, still ready.

I was finally allowed my third orgasm, but it was considerably later in the evening.

I slept very soundly.

(Final episode coming soon!)
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

That was even hotter than the first two chapters, can’t wait to see what happens next now that the tables are turned.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is the final episode in this story. I have several Max & Tommy tales in my files, so if you want more, let me know. Thanks for reading!
-----------------
“So what’s the game?” Max asked, squirming hopefully in the chair.

“Game?” I said.

“I mean like what we did yesterday. Do I try to get an orgasm, or what?”

“Sure,” I said. “Try for an orgasm. In fact, that’s the game. It’s called Try For An Orgasm. “

"Same as yesterday? A half hour?”

“Nope, no time limits today. You just try for an orgasm. You only got the one yesterday so you shouldn’t have any trouble. But now it’s time for you to be quiet.”

I held the homemade ball gag up to his mouth, but he wasn’t ready. He turned his head to the side and said, “Maybe we should have some rules like we had for you.”

“Yeah, maybe so,” I replied. “But maybe you should’ve thought of that before you let me tie you up. Open.”

He opened and I put the gag in and tied it in place, then sat back to watch. He looked good. He was completely naked. His legs were tied together at ankles, mid calf, below his knees, above his knees and at mid-thigh. His tightly wrapped package sat on top of his bound thighs, his hard cock standing proud. Ropes went round his waist and chest. His wrists were tied behind, and the chest rope held his arms tightly against his sides.

I moved another chair behind him and sat down, reaching my arms around and letting my chin rest on his shoulder.

“This felt pretty nice when you did it to me,” I whispered as my hands began roaming across his body.

I kept the touches soft as I leaned in and gently bit his ear. My hand wrapped around his bobbing cock and gave it a few brisk strokes before retreating. Slowly my fingertips brushed across his thighs before again grabbing his cock for several quick firm strokes. He moaned a bit into his gag and tried to follow my hand as it moved away. I stood and walked around to face him.

“Are you almost ready? Is it time for an orgasm yet?”

He nodded, moving slightly against his bonds.

“Not yet? Well then, let’s see what we can do to get you more interested.”

I knelt at his feet and leaned in, my tongue brushing his ankle licking and nibbling my way slowly up to his legs, eliciting a sharp noise when I bit a little harder. I got up on my knees and continued licking my way along the tops of his thighs, trying to cover every square inch of available flesh. A surprising amount was concealed beneath the yards of rope in which he was wrapped.

I’m not sure if I had a plan, and we hadn’t discussed such things in advance, but once I got to his cock it just seemed natural to continue with the licking and nibbling. However I studiously avoided doing any sucking. Not yet. I could tell from the general commotion that my ministrations were having a pronounced effect and that perhaps he was nearing ejaculation. Can’t have that. Not yet. I stopped and sat back on my heels.

I don’t usually go in for massive packing and multiple wraps of tape. The gags I use, even ball gags, aren’t really that effective at blocking speech. They can muffle it, but usually it’s easy enough to understand what’s being said and I’m pretty sure I understood what Max was saying.

“No! Don’t stop!” was the obvious gist of his remarks, but I stopped anyway.

I told him he looked really hot and unzipped my shorts to show my reaction to his predicament. I gave myself a few strokes while I was at it. Then I had an inspiration, something I’d written in a story but never actually tried. I got up on my knees and pressed my hard cock against his bound shins, finding a spot where it could slide in between his calves, just below his knees. It felt wonderful. I allowed myself a few pumps before withdrawing. This wasn’t about my orgasm. It was about his. Or more correctly, about his lack of an orgasm. I knew if I got myself off, my interest would flag. We were just getting started here. But oh my, I certainly did want to keep going, to fuck his bound legs hard, to shoot my load into his muscular calves. Topping can be difficult work.

I moved back behind him and resumed my seat, reaching around and beginning the gentle stroking again. I led him up to the edge several more times and came perilously close myself as well.

I kept an eye on my watch and at the one hour mark I began untying the ropes that held him to the chair. With his legs still bound together and his arms still tied behind him, I helped him from the chair and onto the floor. I rolled him onto his stomach, pulled his ankles up to his butt and used a short length of rope to connect them to his wrists. A classic hogtie. He squirmed about nicely and I enjoyed watching his gyrations until I realized he was trying to get off by floor-humping himself to orgasm. I rolled him onto his side to eliminate any chance of that and got up in the chair to watch.

“I’ll let you loose just as soon as you get yourself off, but you look good, Max. I could watch you all day.”

He ‘mmphed’ into his gag and tried to roll himself back onto his front.

“No, no. None of that. I guess I can’t leave you in a hogtie or you’ll keep doing it.”

I tied a long rope all the way round his doubled-up legs, then untied the rope connecting his wrists to his ankles and rolled him up onto his knees.

“Oooh! Nice!” I cooed. “You know that’s one of my favorite positions. All frog-tied like that. What a delectable-looking man you are.”

I have to hand it to him. He doesn’t give up. As soon as I moved away, he bent forward at the waist and tried to catch his cock between his stomach and thighs. He got a few strokes in before I got him back upright. But it was enough to give me an idea.

“You like that? You like being able to rub at it like that?”

H

e sort-of nodded, his face red, either from embarrassment or exertion.

“Good. Let’s try it then. See if it works.”

I pushed him down so his chest was against his thighs and used my longest rope wrapped all the way around him, threading it through various other ropes to keep it from sliding off.

Wow. A complete ball-tie. He was very tied up. I know I can’t take such a position for long so monitored him closely. He squirmed a bit, seemed to find a comfortable spot, and began moving rhythmically.

I decided to leave him alone and see what he could accomplish, knowing he would let me know if he was too stressed. His writhing was severely limited by all the rope but he managed enough to hold his interest. Mine too.

I watched, feeling what he felt, getting very excited as I saw him get closer. This time I decided I wouldn’t interfere.

Finally he made a “woofing” noise in his gag and arched hard against the restraints, pumping and moaning. When he subsided I moved in and began untying ropes, Eventually he was sprawled on the floor surrounded by a mile of clothesline, some of which was now wet and gooey.

Later we washed the ropes and hung them to dry. I’m not sure whose turn is next. He only had the one but he insisted it was equal to at least two normal orgasms. I think he should be a captive all day.

First we’ll have lunch. Then we shall see.

There was time for some work in the afternoon. What’s the point in keeping a captive if he doesn’t produce tangible benefits? So we put on long pants, work shirts, and boots and trudged up into the oaks. That portion of the property is on a fairly steep slope and is densely wooded. The scrub oaks are usually only five or six inches in diameter but are very old and heavy. I don’t cut them but only harvest through attrition. When an oak dies it remains standing for a long time. I only take oaks that are on the ground or can be pulled from the ground by hand. Saws are only used to cut logs to manageable lengths. We spent a couple hours dragging logs to the road, cutting them with the bow saw, and hauling them back to camp. No power tools and only a wheelbarrow for transport.

We were hot and sweaty when we finished and Max insisted I take first shower while he tried to decipher my espresso pot. I emerged to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and sipped a cup while Max stripped for the shower. As soon as he stepped into the stall I removed the clothes he’d laid out.

Max is generally a good sport and this time was no exception.

“I thought about doing the same thing; taking your clothes while you were in there,” he said. “But whatever. You’re dressed and holding rope. I’m naked and don’t see any clothes.”

He turned his back to me and held his wrists together. I took advantage of his generosity and soon had his wrists and elbows bound almost too tightly behind his back. I tied a bootlace tightly around his cock and balls, just a couple turns leaving the tails as a leash, and led my captive down the path into the woods.

About a hundred yards down the path is a little clearing. It’s a great place to sit and meditate. It also has a stout oak with the ground cleared around its base. Max knew what was in store.

“Be nice,” were his final words as I stuffed his mouth with a slightly soiled sock.

I used most of my ropes attaching him to the tree, tying him from his chest to his ankles. There were little strips of skin showing here and there. And of course his cock was protruding, but it wasn’t getting any attention.

I knew this wasn’t a long term position so quickly took some pictures and teased him a little before beginning the arduous task of removing all that rope. I made it take a long time. I had to stop and recoil each length as it was removed. And I had to admire his body some more, both with my eyes and with my hands. But he was untied and lying on the grass with his arms still tied behind within an hour of our arrival at the clearing.

Next was to be one of his favorites. Two trees were conveniently placed so I had only needed to pound two stakes. It took a while, using the approved methods and never allowing him to have more than one limb untied, but soon enough I had a naked man spreadeagled on the ground at my feet. It’s quite a feeling of power. And I’m sure it was quite a feeling of vulnerability on his side. My personal preference is to be bound up tightly, limbs mashed together. Spreadeagled is not high on my list of desires. But I know Max loves it and now I know I like it too, at least from a top’s perspective.

I squatted beside him, admiring the tautness of his body, marveling at how well my plans had worked and how perfectly he was arrayed. I ran my hands over him, enjoying the quivers and moans I brought out of him. He came very close to orgasm on several occasions but never made it. I was becoming quite good at reading his cues and he didn’t have my hair-trigger. Finally I sat back on my heels between his outstretched legs.

“Give up?” I asked.

“Hmm?”

I took out his gag. “You ready to let me untie you yet?”

“Oh. Okay. “

“Do I detect a little hesitation? Are you still hoping I might let you go over the edge?”

He nodded.

“Okay then!”

The gag went back in and I started in on him again. After another round of merciless teasing, I squeezed a little lotion into the palm of my hand and grabbed his still-erect cock. I looked the question at him. He hesitated a second, then nodded.

He doesn’t come easy but I was determined and so was he. Suffice to say we got him over the edge.

But since he asked for it and I gave it as a gift, I don’t think he earned the chance to turn the tables yet. I think he’s still mine.

Don’t you?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Really nice story, thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic