Shut Up! Give Me Your Hands and Feet! (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

It was hard to find a good parking spot at the airport. We needed one without a lot of people close by. I ended up going to the top level of the parking structure, and there was no one in sight. Brandon was awake, and the four of us started getting Em ready to catch his flight. Aaron and I untied his feet, while Mark and Brandon got his bags together.

"I'm gonna need to keep my kicks to get on the flight, you know," Em looked at me and said, while still trying to get free of the straightjacket.

"Don't worry," I told him. "You have other pairs with you that you can wear."

"Fuck that!" Eminem yelled out. "They're my fucking Jordans!"

"Dude, I am not gonna pass up the chance at a pair of Eminem's shoes. I'm not a moron," I told him as I took my Jordans off and put his on my feet. "You can afford another pair, I'm sure."

Em tried to kick me, but I caught his foot and pulled him toward me. He had to hop to me to stop himself from falling over. His face was close to mine, and I whispered with a smile, "I was hoping you would give me an excuse."

"Get me a pair of handcuffs out of his bag," I told Mark. With four people, it was easy to get Em how I wanted him. The straightjacket came off, and I put the cuffs on one of his wrists. I ran the cuff through his hoodie pocket, and Em was starting to look pissed again, but he didn't resist much as I clicked it closed around his other wrist.

The duffel bags were what really made Em helpless, though. After I dug through the one with his shoes and took out the Air Maxes I was gonna let him wear, I unfastened the strap and ran it through Em's arms behind his back before resecuring it. When I pulled the strap tighter, it forced his elbows to try to meet in the back. They didn't get even close, with his wrist cuffed in front of him, but the tension it created made Eminem unable to move his wrists at all. They were stuck right to his abdomen.

The shoe bag looked awkward, strapped so tight to Em's elbows like that. But it was hidden when I piled the other two duffle bags on. The one with Em's bondage gear was strapped onto him like the last, but with the strap going across his chest. I only pulled it tight enough that it didn't fall down, sitting on his right shoulder and passing through the shoe bag's strap, and Em's left arm.

The final bag did the same thing as the bondage gear bag, strapped over his chest from right shoulder to left arm. That strap I left pretty loose. It was a huge bag, containing the clothes we had taken from Em's dressing room. It was below the middle bag now, and hid the last bit of the shoe bag.

I took a good look at Em. He looked awkward as shit. But he could certainly pass as someone that's struggling with heavy ass bags, instead of being fully restrained. And he definitely wouldn't be reaching anything he had to bend over for. I grabbed his Air Maxes and took out the key to his handcuffs.

"I thought about hiding this key in one of your bags or something, so you'd have to wait for whoever you call to find it. But here," I said as I helped Em put his shoes on, and ran the key through his shoelace before I tied it. I connected his headphones to his phone and put them on him so he could use Siri to make a phone call.

We went to the airport's entrance, and stopped. It was time to say our goodbyes to Em.

"Fuck you motherfuckers," Em spat at us and kept walking. "I'll see you in a month, you're all fucked."

"Yeah?" I called out. "I'll text you tomorrow, see if you still want that thing off."

He didn't look back, and kept walking into the airport. I already couldn't wait for next month.

The End

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It's a shame that I only found this story today. You're an excellent writer! I love how you describe those really hot sneakers and how the tying up process flows so easily from your pen. You included many details, like the colours of the gags and ropes, and pictures of everyone involved in this story. It made it a lot easier to imagine it like a movie in my head.

Joey is a cocky guy. I love how he won the bet and made Aaron lose his hot Yeezy Boosts. And a detail that made my locked cock throb inside its cage, is that Eminem ended up locked in a chastity device as well.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Joey is a genius at bondage. I'd never thought about tying someone up so that they can move around and look normal but can't escape. How cheeky he got at the end makes me think he's taunting Eminem to be rough with him the next time. :D

This story was a blast to read from start to end. Thanks for sharing this story. I'd love to see more of your writing, especially from this setting.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic