RAQUEL RETURNS TO CAPTIVITY - F/FF - CHAPTER 15 - WORSHIPPED!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Although Maui might disagree, she's not really in a position to make demands... B!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I reckon Maui can hang on a bit longer - so B from me too.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Nice update. But I think it has to be B. Make her wait even longer and have more fun with her
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sorry if I´´m to late :)

B
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 15 – Worshipped

Raquel’s bonds were quickly untied and the panel gag removed from her mouth. After stretching and rubbing her arms to restore some circulation, she worked with Karen to remove Maui from her bonds. Maui stood on unsteady legs so Karen and Raquel lifted the limp captive—Karen carrying her shoulders and Raquel taking her legs. They brought the limp and nude girl back to the bed.

Once on the bed, Karen got rope and tied Maui’s wrists in front of her. She attached the bound wrists to the top of the bed. Her ankles were likewise generously roped and tied wide apart to the bottom corners of the huge bed. On top of the satin sheets reposed the nude prisoner. All this time, Raquel stood hugging herself, looking on.

Maui looked up at Karen and in a trembling voice, again pleaded, “Pleasssse….!”

Karen did not answer but nodded at Raquel. The tall and brown-skinned girl walked slowly towards the bed, crawling gracefully atop it.

Raquel put one finger onto Maui’s lips and said, “Sssh! I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time and now I have permission!” Her lips kissed Maui’s exposed neck. She applied soft kisses onto the helpless captive’s neck and throat even as Maui moaned. She worked her way down to the petite girl’s shapely breasts and kissed the lovely twin mounds. She used her tongue to swirl around the dark brown nipples making them hard and erect. She kissed her way down Maui’s cleavage, to her flat stomach. She kissed and licked down the delectable thighs, strong knees, rounded calves and rope-bound ankles then back up again. Maui could only writhe helplessly, slowly approaching the edge again.

Raquel found Maui’s bush and her tongue darted into the very wet slit.

“Oooooh! Aaaah!” was all Maui could utter as Raquel mercilessly used her tongue and mouth to assault her most tender parts.

“Stop!” commanded Karen and Maui groaned in protest. Nodding once again, Raquel lay beside Maui on the bed. Soon her wrists and ankles were tied with rope in a similar fashion to Maui so that now two captives were spreadeagled on the bed. Karen shed her clothes revealing her pale skin and toned body. She climbed up on the bed. Raquel and Maui were subjected to an incredible dose of stimulation as Karen attacked their nude bodies with her hands and mouth. Kisses, nips, pinches and caresses rained down upon the two helpless girls. Writhing helplessly, their moans and grunts betrayed their arousal.

After what seemed like an eternity to the two bound girls, Karen rose and went to open a drawer. She came back armed with two battery-operated bullet dildos. The devices were used to write invisible and intricate patterns all over her helpless prisoners. Maui jerked at her bonds with every dab and touch of the device. Raquel undulated as her nipples were mercilessly teased.

Rising once again, Karen donned a strapon and went to the helpless Raquel. Without preamble, she thrust deeply into the exposed cunt of the tall captive. Maui stared in wide-eyed fascination as Raquel was impaled helplessly. Karen pumped furiously and Raquel’s cries grew louder until she screamed in ecstasy as her climax overcame her.

“And now, little one, it’s your turn!” said Karen turning to Maui. The later had seemingly lost her voice and could only stare at the fake cock bobbing between Karen’s thighs. This time, Karen slowly inserted her weapon into Maui’s sopping slit and Maui’s mouth opened in a soundless scream. Slowly, she thrust in and out, teasing Maui slowly and inexorably towards an explosive conclusion. Maui moaned and wept as she felt herself being taken advantage of by a woman for the first time. She grunted with every thrust into her and then she groaned as she felt her climax approaching.

“Cum now, little one!” growled Karen and Maui came, the pleasure overwhelming, cutting off her scream as multiple climaxes wracked her tiny body. And then, she felt herself slipping into blissful oblivion, satisfied and exhausted.

EPILOGUE

Maui let herself into Karen’s house using the spare key that she had been entrusted with. Upon entering, she locked the door behind her and immediately pulled off the t-shirt and jeans that she had been wearing. She then removed her bra freeing her exquisitely shapely breasts. She pushed down her panties revealing her completely shorn private parts.

Behind the door hung her outfit for the day. It was a white and translucent slip. She put on the outfit savoring its silky feel. The slip went halfway down her thighs and revealed her legs quite well. Barefoot, she slowly walked into the house. She had chores to do before Karen and Raquel came home. Already, she could feel herself getting wet, wondering what the day held for her.

[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]herdfaninrva[/mention]
[mention]bjmar00[/mention]
[mention]NotSeen[/mention]
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Wonder how Maui will feel about her ordeal after some well-earned rest... Hopefully she'll be interested to return for more fun&games.

That was everything I expected and then some. Many thanks. Surely the story will continue?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Wonder how Maui will feel about her ordeal after some well-earned rest... Hopefully she'll be interested to return for more fun&games.

That was everything I expected and then some. Many thanks. Surely the story will continue?
Hi [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. I hope the epilogue that I added answers your question. :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great update [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] - Raquel and Karen are lucky to have a maid like her. And love the outfit she's going to be wearing even if...it might get a bit chilly :lol: :lol:
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago I hope the epilogue that I added answers your question. :)
Oh yes it does. So nice to see her return.
Will we get to read more of (Karen, Raquel and perhaps Maui) in the future?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago I hope the epilogue that I added answers your question. :)
Oh yes it does. So nice to see her return.
Will we get to read more of (Karen, Raquel and perhaps Maui) in the future?
You certainly will. But I'll think up a new storyline. Any requests or suggestions [mention]NotSeen[/mention] ? 😉
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Great update @Switcher1313 - Raquel and Karen are lucky to have a maid like her. And love the outfit she's going to be wearing even if...it might get a bit chilly :lol: :lol:
Thank you [mention]tickletied84[/mention]. Glad you liked it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really enjoyed this story! Good work! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I really enjoyed this story! Good work! :D
Thanks [mention]Caesar73[/mention] !
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story! Thanks very much!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Risperdaltied wrote: 3 years ago Great story! Thanks very much!
Thank you for the appreciation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic