RAQUEL RETURNS TO CAPTIVITY - F/FF - CHAPTER 15 - WORSHIPPED!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice re-introduction to bondage for Maui. I hope Karen doesn't tie up Raquel before Maui can get released.....!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Nice re-introduction to bondage for Maui. I hope Karen doesn't tie up Raquel before Maui can get released.....!
Oooh! Interesting! I wonder...?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 8 – Busted

Raquel went down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. Her phone rang and she answered it. It was a voice mail from Karen.

“Hey! I’m gonna grab a few things from the grocery after my workout. I’ll be home a bit later this morning.”

Raquel put down the phone and smiled. She would have some more time with Maui to “teach her the ropes.” She sipped her coffee contemplating her next move. She washed her cup and exited the kitchen to go back to her room where her captive awaited.

She was thus unprepared when her arms were pinned and her mouth covered, suppressing any scream. Her legs were swept out from under her and she landed facedown on the floor, fortunately supported by her assailant.

“What?” was all she could blurt out before her mouth was stuffed full of cloth and taped shut with tape. She struggled but her attacker sat on her back and reached for her arms pulling them behind her back. She felt her wrists tied together palm-to-palm followed by her elbows. She was rendered helpless in mere minutes.

She was pulled to her feet and turned around to behold…Karen! Clad in tight black and blue yoga pants and a sports bra, the woman’s toned arms and legs were very much in evidence. She looked flushed and excited.

“Hey girl! Surprise!” said Karen as she kissed her prisoner’s taped mouth and groped her breasts and crotch, “Damn! You smell good! Because you were daydreaming, I am going to have lots of fun with you today.” She continued to explore, caress and kiss her captive’s body.

Raquel writhed in Karen’s clutches then remembered that she had left Maui bound and helpless upstairs. She struggled and then mmmphed thrice. Hearing this, Karen peeled off the tape and Raquel spat out the cloth.

Raquel blurted, “Karen, there’s something you need to…umm…know…I mean, see…upstairs!”

Karen replaced Raquel’s gag and then proceeded to tape her ankles and thighs together leaving her on the floor, completely helpless. Raquel writhed in her sticky bonds and was beginning to regret her decision to bind Maui.

Karen padded upstairs silently already suspecting what had happened. She quietly opened Raquel’s bedroom door and saw Maui securely tied and gagged on the chair. She was oblivious to everything around her as she reveled in her bondage. Karen closed the door and went back downstairs.

She stood over the taped Raquel, waggled her finger at her and said, “You have been a naughty girl! You’ve been playing without my knowledge and permission! I’m afraid you have to be punished. She cut Raquel’s taped legs free and pulled her towards the Scarlet Room.

Inside the room, Karen cut the tape loose from Raquel’s arms and then proceeded to strip off her clothes. Rendered completely naked, Raquel bowed her head in embarrassment and contrition but Karen simply pushed her against the wall. Raquel’s wrists and ankles were fettered in leather straps and she was chained against the wall spreadeagled.

Karen fashioned a crotchrope using rope that jammed a dildo into Raquel’s already moistening slit. Karen left her there and turned off the pinlights leaving the room in its gloomy red indirect lighting.

“I’ll leave you there to reflect on your sins while I go to have a talk with our housekeeper-turned-captive” said Karen as she closed the door.

[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
[mention]cdpattycd[/mention]
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice! Now Karen has got two captives to enjoy.
Can't wait to hear how Raquel has to repent her sins!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Raquel had got that coming :) But who we are here to complain :) The more captives, the merrier - so many possibilities :)
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

The possibilities now are endless....

Great chapter!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 9 – A Talk with the Housekeeper

Karen returned to the bedroom and silently opened the door only to close it loudly. Startled, Maui tried to look over her shoulder and her eyes widened as she saw Karen walking into the room. Karen casually walked around the bound girl and inspected the bonds on her wrists, waist and legs. She nodded with approval noting that the ropes were bound firmly but not too tightly to cut off circulation. She then removed the sodden gag from Maui’s mouth.

“I hope you have an explanation for me, girl,” said Karen as she casually tossed the cloth onto the bed.

Maui moved her jaw before speaking, “It wasn’t Raquel’s fault, Karen! I asked her to tie me up because I wanted to know how it felt like…again.”

Karen raised her eyebrows in puzzlement and Maui went on to explain how she had been tied up before and wanted to experience it again. Karen listened intently, not interrupting.

“I found Raquel tied up and that’s how I got her to talking about…all this.” Finished Maui.

Karen contemplated the tied girl for a few seconds and Maui felt herself wilt under the scrutiny. She sat on the bed and said, “You must understand, Maui, that this is a private affair between me and Raquel and it was the height of indiscretion for her to tell you. That deserves punishment.”

“Oh please, don’t punish her! It was partly my fault!” pleaded Karen.

Touched by Maui’s sincerity, Karen then said, “Very well, I’ll go a little easier on her, but she must be punished so she can learn from her mistake. As for you, how did you find the experience”

“Exciting! It was a real turn-on being tied up again after all this time. I’d never felt this way since I did it…with someone I trusted.” She hung her head, reddening slightly.

Karen decided not to press for details but stood and started untying the girl. She said, “If you want a real tie-up experience, I can give it to you. But you must think carefully, for it may lead you down a path you have not seen or felt before. If you trust me enough, then ask me. But think about it for a while.”

“Ok, I will,: replied Maui as she stood free of the chair.

---

(Later in the Scarlet Room)

After the talk with Maui, Karen had returned to the Scarlet Room and freed Raquel from her restraints, but only so she could be bound another way.

Still completely naked, Raquel’s slim arms were stretched out and roped generously to a sturdy and highly polished bamboo pole. Karen made sure to rope her captive firmly so the pole could support he weight. With her arms fettered, Karen went to work binding the lovely prisoner’s bare legs. She tied the slim ankles together and added more rope above the knees and midway up the long thighs. Raquel’s mouth had been sealed with large white ball gag.

The bamboo pole had a heavy-duty hook embedded into it and Karen snapped a sturdy carabinier that was attached to a chain that was in turn attached to a pulley. Karen cranked the pulley and Raquel’s helpless nude body was hoisted to her feet. Her balance was precarious and she was absurdly grateful for the pole’s support to keep her upright.

Karen walked in front of her helpless captive and whispered, “You played around behind my back. You did not disclose that Maui found you bound. You did not share with me how Maui felt. I feel hurt and betrayed! What should I do with you?”

Raquel pleaded through the gag, but her sounds were unintelligible.

---

So which element should Karen use to punish Raquel?

A – Wood
B – Air
C - Metal
D - Fire
E - Water

Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

B.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hmmm, E I think!

Nice continuation..
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it is
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 10 – Punished with 3 Elements

After Maui had left for the day, Karen returned to the Scarlet Room. The spotlight still shone on Raquel who was still helplessly tethered to the bamboo pole. She had been bound for close to an hour, but this was not enough for Karen.

Karen approached the bound beauty, who tried to plead through the ballgag.

“Save your whining, girl. I think it’s time you experienced the Punishment by 3 elements,” declared Karen.

At Raquel’s quizzical look, Karen continued, “I have chosen 3 elements from nature to employ in your punishment. First, I shall employ wood!” Karen kissed one exposed nipple and took it into her mouth, using her tongue to tickle and her mouth to suckle. When it was properly hard, she took out a wooden clothespin and clipped it onto the turgid body part. The transition from pleasure to pain caught Raquel by surprise and she struggled helplessly. When she settled down, the same treatment was inflicted on her other nipple. She now stood, helplessly bound with her nipples captured by the wooden implements.

“And now, the element of water!” said Karen. She took a small pail filled with cold water. She took a wooden scoop and poured the water slowly down the front of her prisoner. Raquel screamed through her gag as the chill water met her warm skin. As she struggled, she was reminded of her pinned nipples and she tried to settle down. More water was doused down her back. The water dripped in rivulets down her lovely brown skin giving it an otherworldly sheen. Karen spread the water all over the prisoner’s naked body and Raquel felt herself surrendering to the caresses once again. Karen’s fingers probed between Raquel’s thighs and found her wet and needy.

“As for air, we shall see how a bit of vibration can prove to be a punishing experience,” said Karen as she took out a vibrating wand which she embedded between the ropes fettering Raquel’s thighs. Its tip rested on the girl’s bare slit. It suddenly sprang to life and Raquel writhed in her bonds once more.

The sensations of pain and pleasure had now confused Raquel’s mind and she had slipped into subspace. Her hands clenched and unclenched. Her legs trembled, their muscles flexing against the ropes that firmly held them together. Her head was flung back and she moaned uncontrollably. Karen then cut the power causing Raquel to slump in her semi-suspension. She restarted the wand at a higher level and Raquel strained against her bonds anew. The ropes creaked but did not give.

Such treatment was continued for what seemed to be a long time for Raquel. She was brought close to the edge only to be denied final release. Finally, when all seemed right, Karen activated the wand again and slowly brought up the power until her prisoner was writhing and struggling helplessly. As the wand reached the peak of its power, Raquel suddenly let loose with a muffled howl as multiple climaxes wracked her naked and helpless body and she fainted from the punishment.

[mention]Guy_Loves_bondage[/mention]

---

Does Karen continue with Raquel's punishment?

A - Yes, she needs to learn her lesson
B - No, but Karen takes advantage
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

B from me too - I think she's probably had enough punishment for now!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

I’m mean - A!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Somewhat alarmed, Karen quickly but calmly released Raquel from the bamboo pole. Her gag was removed. he thoroughly punished girl slumped to the floor, her strength totally drained. Supporting the half-conscious girl by the shoulders, Karen brought her prisoner to the bed in one corner of the room. There, she fastened the Raquel’s wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed using leather straps and chains. She then shed her own clothes and lay beside her captive, nuzzling into her and draping one bare leg onto the splayed legs of her captive. Naked white skin touched chocolate brown skin and Karen inhaled deeply of Raquel’s musk. Her hands roved over the bare and sweaty skin.

Finally, Raquel regained her senses enough to mumble, “Oooh! Are you done punishing me, ma’am?”

“Quite finished dear, although I do have one more thing to do with you,” answered Karen as she traced around Raquel’s small and shapely breasts.

Raquel swallowed before whispering, “And what would that be?

Karen stood up. She walked with her pantherish gait towards a cabinet in one darkened corner of the room. Raquel looked at her and then down her naked and helpless body and acutely felt her vulnerability. Karen returned sporting a strapon dildo between her legs.

“I’m going to fuck you now, Raquel. And there’s nothing you can do to stop me!” said Karen as she went between her prisoner’s legs. The dildo’s other end was also poised in her slit and she would be impaled even as she started to insert the device into Raquel’s exposed slit.

“Ooooh!” moaned Raquel, and as the dildo’s tip touched her sweet spot, she groaned, “Yesss, right there!”

Karen started pumping in earnest and their cries filled the room reaching a fever pitch and volume until they both reached climax almost at the same time. Karen collapsed onto the panting prisoner and they lay on the bed, completely spent and satisfied.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Short but sweet! There's no rest for Raquel it seems :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Short but sweet! There's no rest for Raquel it seems :D
Just finished up the chapter. The next part is devoted to Maui. :D
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago
tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Short but sweet! There's no rest for Raquel it seems :D
Just finished up the chapter. The next part is devoted to Maui. :D
Oh fantastic, I'll look forward to it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 11 – Maui’s Secret

Maui arrived home and she let out a sigh of relief as she closed and locked the door. She shrugged off her denim jacket and tossed it carelessly onto a chair. She wore a red tube top and a denim miniskirt and sandals. She was about to flop down onto the couch when she was grabbed from behind. Her slim arms were easily pinned and a large hand covered her mouth.

“Don’t struggle and don’t scream and you won’t get hurt,” said a deep masculine voice.

“Who are you? What do you want…mmpf!” babbled Maui even as cloth was stuffed into her mouth. Her assailant pinned her against the wall as he slapped tape onto her mouth, sealing the balled-up cloth and preventing her from crying out. Her arms were pulled behind her and duct tape was wound around her wrists rendering her helpless. More tape was applied onto her mouth insuring the cloth would not be dislodged.

The man easily lifted the petite girl in his arms and threw her onto the couch. Now Maui saw that her assailant was a tall and lean man, clad in dark jeans and black shirt. He wore a ski mask which revealed his eyes and mouth. His arms were well-toned, the muscles very much in evidence. She shrank away from her assailant but he merely grabbed her bare legs and taped her ankles together. Now rendered helpless, she sat on the couch even as her attacker sat beside her draping one arm over her bare shoulder and caressing her exposed thighs.

“Very nice! You are a fine specimen, girl!” said the man in a voice dripping menace and bad intentions. Maui trembled in his grip and she struggled feebly as the man fondled her shapely breasts. He abruptly pulled down the tube top, exposing the twin mounds. He licked his lips in seeming anticipation and bent down to kiss one nipple. He licked it and it stiffened in response. He took it into his mouth and suckled the breast. Maui moaned in mixed fear and stimulation. The same treatment was afforded the other breast.

“You and I are gonna have lots of fun tonight, girl!” said the man and he carried Maui easily in his arms, bringing her into the bedroom. She struggled in his arms, but her strength was as nothing compared to his.

The man threw Maui onto the bed and proceeded to lay on top of her pinning her into further helplessness. His hands continued to explore his captive’s body. Maui lay with her tube top pulled down and her skirt had been pushed up revealing most of her thighs and her white panties. She groaned as the man let his hands and mouth rove freely over her helpless body. The man rose and pulled out a knife and Maui whimpered in fear.

“Don’t be afraid girl! I just wanna cut off the tape and tie you up another way. He shrugged off a backpack that he had been carrying and pulled out lengths of white rope. He deftly cut off the tape binding Maui’s ankles only to tie rope around her ankles. She lay still, too stunned to resist as her right ankle was pulled off to one corner of the bed and tied off. Her other leg was also tied similarly and she now lay on the bed with her legs spread wide open. The man freed her wrists only to attach more rope around them. Soon, she lay on the bed with her wrists tied off to the other two corners of the bed, putting her in a secure spreadeagle.

The man used his knife again to cut off Maui’s tube top. She now lay topless and the man put his attention to her denim skirt. The sharp knife made short work of the skirt and Maui was now down to her panties. The man fondled her sex through the thin material and was rewarded by the sensation of moisture. Maui flung her head back and groaned as she tried, in vain, to resist the sensations flowing over her.

“You are liking this, aren’t you darlin’?” snickered the man. Finally, he took the knife and cut through the side seams of her panties. He slowly pulled off the ruined underwear and Maui was rendered fully and delectably nude, helplessly spreadeagled on the bed.

----

Would you like to know what happened to Maui? :) :D :twisted:

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hmmm, let me think....oh go on then. :lol:

Really enjoy your descriptions: "rendered fully and delectably nude" :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Hmmm, let me think....oh go on then. :lol:

Really enjoy your descriptions: "rendered fully and delectably nude" :D
Thank you for the complement, sir! We aim to please. :D

Watch out for the conclusion to this chapter!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

The man gazed with a lustful gaze at his helpless prisoner. Maui could only lie there, nude and helpless. She could’ve sworn that she could feel his hot gaze slowly caressing every inch of her exposed body. The man then pulled off his t-shirt, revealing a very toned gymnast’s body. Soon, he pushed down his pants along with his briefs and his impressive cock sprang out, ready for use. He put a firm pillow under Maui’s lower back to make her more accessible. The man lowered himself onto the bed supported by his arms and knees. His movements were slow and calculated, but his erection belied his methodical exterior.

“Now, darling, I am going to use that sexy little body of yours and there’s nothing you can do about it!” whispered the man as he settled on top of his spreadeagled victim. Maui pulled and tugged at the ropes binding her wrists and ankles but they were very well tied. The man positioned his tool at the entrance of Maui’s slit and slowly inserted it into his victim. Maui let out a throaty groan as she felt herself impaled upon that impressive length.

“I am going to take it slow until you beg me to speed it up,” said the man as he peeled off the tape sealing Maui’s mouth and took out the sodden cloth.

“Please, please don’t do this!” begged Maui, but her pleas were cut off as the man thrust into her eliciting a long groan. Using his powerful hips, the man pumped slowly into the helpless girl, whose struggles became more feeble.

Finally, as if some inner dam had broken, Maui uttered, “Ooooh! My! Goood! Pleasssse!” Her hips moved, in a limited way, to meet his thrust and the man smiled. He gradually sped up his pace until he was pumping her with long and deep strokes. Maui bit her lip, her hands clenched into fists and her toes curled as she could feel herself being brought slowly and inexorably towards the edge.

Panting, Maui managed to gasp, “Oiooh! I’m cumming!” The man then pulled out his cock and let his cum splatter all over Maui’s belly and breasts.

The man bent down and kissed Maui deeply. As they separated, Maui, now smiling, said, “That was a wonderful experience, Rob! When are you gonna kidnap me again/” Robert, Maui’s boyfriend, merely chuckled and kissed her again.

---

Hope you liked this installment [mention]tickletied84[/mention] :D
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh absolutely [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] great update, and nice to hear some more about Maui. Although the thing is...she's not actually been freed by her 'kidnapper' from this capture yet!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

POLL TIME!

Dear readers,

I need your guidance for the next part(s). Here are some ideas that I'm thinking of:

A - Maui stumbles into one of Karen's and Raquel's scenes and becomes a reluctant participant.

B - Maui asks Karen to tie her up to see what it feels like to be under the control of a woman.

C - Karen and Raquel double-team Maui into helplessness.

Your opinions are welcomed! :D

Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great chapters!

A for me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic