REASSURANCE - M/F - CHAPTER 3 NOW UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

REASSURANCE - M/F - CHAPTER 3 NOW UP!

Post by Switcher1313 »

REASSURANCE

Chapter 1 – Worshipped

“Once you enter the door, you will be mine…totally mine!”

These words echoed through Mina’s mind as she approached the bedroom door. The attractive brunette could feel her heart beating faster and her pulse racing as she hesitated. The 35-year old mother of two had mixed feelings of dread and excitement. She knew that once, she stepped through that door, she would lose all control and cede it to someone else. It had been so long since she had felt these feelings, but she willed herself to see it through.

She now stood in front of the door. Slowly, she unbuttoned her white blouse and shrugged it off. It fell to the floor with a soft fluttering sound that somehow sounded loud in the deserted hallway. She unbuttoned her jeans and stepped out of them. She now stood in her underwear—a black strapless bra that barely concealed her large breasts and black thong panties that left her curvy butt exposed.

Mina stood at several inches over five feet. Her wavy hair was slightly longer than shoulder-length. She was full-figured. She felt that giving birth to two children and lack of time had added a few extra pounds to her frame and she often felt unattractive, although men still ogled her from time to time. Nevertheless, she needed reassurance that she was still an attractive, albeit mature, woman and she hoped today’s experience would provide that.

With a slow exhale, she turned the doorknob and opened the door. She stepped through the portal into a darkened room. The room was lit only by a corner lamp. She shut the door behind her and she could feel goosebumps on her exposed body as the darkness claimed her.

She started as a low voice said, “So, you came! And now, you are indeed mine!”

From behind, she felt large hands caress down her bare arms and then her wrists were gathered behind her. Soft rope was wound around them. She felt the strands encircle her wrists, binding them together.

“See if you can escape, my dear!” said the voice. Mina tried to pull her arms apart, but the rope held her fast.

“I…I can’t!” she softly said.

“Good!” said the voice. And then the hands were back, but caressing and fondling her breasts that were concealed by her bra. The ample globes were caressed and the nipples were softly pinched until they hardened.

“Please! What are you going to do with me?” gasped Mina.

“As I said, your body is totally mine! I will worship your body, but it is mine to do with as I please!” declared the man behind her. The hands still continued to softly rub up and down the front of her body. And then, more strands of rope were wound above and below her breasts, pinning her arms and highlighting her large breasts.

“Why must I be tied up some more?” asked Mina with a hint of trepidation in her voice.

“You will be bound into total helplessness because I wish it woman!” growled the voice as the final knot rendered Mina’s upper body immobile. She was then pushed forward towards the bed and she fell face first onto it with a grunt. Her bare legs hung off the edge of the mattress. The man took this opportunity to rope her ankles together. The rope strands were wound just above her ankle bones and soon, her legs were rendered immobile. The man lifted her legs up so that Mina lay fully on the bed.

She looked up at her captor and asked, “Why tie my legs? I have entered this room haven’t I? I won’t run away.”

The man paused only to get more rope to bind Mina’s legs just below her knees. As he finished, he spent time caressing the delicately rounded calves and the small feet. Mina lay back and allowed her legs to be touched and felt. The man could touch her anywhere that he wanted to and she was completely helpless to stop him. Then, her full thighs were roped together and she could feel the strands digging into her flesh, but they did not cut in painfully. In fact, all the strands that held her prisoner felt as if they were embracing and caressing her nearly nude body.

“I’m completely bound and helpless now. What is to be done with me,” inquired Mina with a tremble in her voice.

“Now, you must be silenced, my dear,” said the man as he brandished a long piece of cloth with a large knot in its center. Mina opened her mouth and accepted the knot. The gag was then knotted behind her head quite tightly, silencing her. A wide strip of black silk was then used to blindfold her.

The man looked down at the helpless woman lying on the bed. He could tell that she was getting excited as her breasts moved with her breathing. She moaned softly and squirmed in her bonds. Her head was slowly moving to and fro.

The man sat beside the helpless woman and his hands once again found Mina’s ample breasts. He stroked, squeezed and tweaked them until the nipples strained against the silky covering. The hands went down the rounded stomach, the wide hips and the full thighs. His hands moved with an admiring and lustful caress, knowing the woman was helpless to resist his slightest whim.

Throughout this time, Mina lay restrained and helpless to resist as her body was caressed and worshipped. At that moment, she felt truly attractive and sexy as her body was explored with utter abandon by her captor.

Mina then felt the man unsnap her bra and lifted this off her body. She groaned as her breasts were exposed to the air. The man growled as his mouth found one of her nipples and licked it putting her into new throes of excitement. She trembled as the man suckled her breasts like a baby. Her nipples hardened as the man sucked on them until they were slick with his saliva.

Mina then felt something metallic at her hip and she felt the right side of her panties part. Soon, the left side was also cut and she loudly groaned as her last garment was removed.

“OMG! I’m completely naked now! Naked and tied up! This is too much! Ooooh!” were Mina’s thoughts as her most private parts were touched, poked and prodded.

---

Would you like to hear more? :) 8-) ;)
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh absolutely we'd like to hear more [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] !!

Enjoyed hearing her fears, reasons for arriving, and then her progressive helplessness. Once again - a great story idea!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Teased

Her body felt as if it were on fire. Her captor’s hands had stoked the heat between her legs and she felt as if she had a fever. Beads of sweat lay on her brow. Her breaths came in quick pants and her heartbeat raced.

She was thus surprised when the man started to untie the ropes that bound her. Her legs were freed and then her upper body and finally, her wrists. The man picked her up and she stood on shaky legs. Her gag and blindfold were left on so she stumbled as she felt wood press into her back. She then realized she was leaning against one of the sturdy and polished wooden posts of the bed. Her arms were taken behind the post and bound together. Instead of rope, Mina felt leather capture her wrists. The telltale creak told her that she was being bound with leather straps. Her elbows were similarly captured and she was forced to stand straight, thrusting her breasts out.

More leather straps were wound around her: above her breasts, below her breasts and around her waist, capturing her arms as well until she was well tied to the bedpost. More straps were used to bind her legs together at ankles, knees and thighs until she was once again rendered helpless and fully restrained.

Mina struggled against her new restraints, but while the leather creaked and shifted, they stayed firm. The man looked on in unbridled glee at his helpless prisoner.

“You are easily the sexiest woman I have every seen, my dear!” exclaimed the man as he touched Mina’s defenseless breasts and crotch. Already, Mina could feel the wetness between her legs as the man explored her with a finger. He chuckled as his finger came away with moisture coating it.

Mina continued to test her bonds and then a sudden flash of pain emanated from her left nipple! She writhed but this only caused the pain to continue. Finally, she controlled her struggles and the pain faded to a dull throb and then warmth seemed to flood her breast. Her other nipple was similarly captured and she thrashed anew until she had regained her composure. The clothespins stood out, moving in time with Mina’s breathing. The pain had transformed into a liquid fire that was slowly suffusing her body, bringing her to a new level of excitement.

Distracted by the pain, Mina was surprised by a new sensation between her bound legs. Something was being dabbed onto a spot above her shaven slit and its vibrations were sending new waves of pleasure slamming into her. She heard the buzzing sound and its change of pitch as it was touched onto her bare and clammy flesh.

Mina writhed to the tune of the vibrating wand, but the clothespins reminded her of her bondage if she moved around too much. It was taking all her control to stand still and take in the pleasure that the wand was giving her.

By this time, Mina’s nakedness had lost all meaning. All that remained was the absolute feeling of helplessness that suffused her bared body.

“These damn straps are so tight! But if I move too much, these clips will tease my nipples. Oooh! So hard with that vibrator between my legs!” thought Mina as she strived not to move. But doing so meant she received the full force of the intruder between her legs.

Mina’s captor took in the sight of his captive with delight. Her tanned body was now covered by a thin sheen of sweat as the torture continued. The muscles in her arms and legs strained. Her stomach and chest heaved with the effort to remain in control of her body’s movements. She could only groan at the supreme effort she was taking to keep still.

“That’s right, my sweet, take it all in! You’re doing great! Your control is amazing!” praised the man as she continued to torture Mina’s most delicate parts with the vibrating wand. Mina could only groan loudly through her gag as she was slowly brought towards an inevitable orgasm.

And then, the man stopped! Mina protested loudly through her gag, but the man put a finger to her lips and admonished her with a, “Sssh! Patience, my dear! The best is yet to come!”

----

Would you want to hear what happened next to Mina? :twisted:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I surely would :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Taken

Mina had been untied from the bedpost and she slumped down, completely spent. The clips pinching her nipples were removed last and she groaned loudly as the blood rushed back into her tortured extremities. Her captor licked her nipples and soon the pain ebbed to be replaced by warm and liquid pleasure.

Her freedom was to be short-lived, however, as her captor threw her onto the bed. She did not have the strength to resist as her wrists were stretched before being tied to a corner of the bed. She felt one leg caressed and kissed before being taken to one side before her ankle was tied to yet another corner of the bed. Her other leg was similarly adored before being tied off to the last corner of the bed.

She was left lying there, bound spreadeagle, completely helpless and exposed as she heard her captor moving about the room.

And then, her blindfold was removed and she beheld the bedroom now lit by dozens of candles. Their warm and fluttering glow filled the room with an ethereal quality. Looking down, she could see her naked body stretched out on the bed. Her arms and legs were flung out and held in place by the ropes adorning her wrists and ankles.

“How does it feel to be so utterly helpless and exposed my sweet?” asked the man who towered over her like a dark wraith. He looked down upon her with the fire of naked lust emanating from his eyes. He then pulled his black shirt off exposing a well-muscled torso and arms. He unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his pants. He pushed down his pants along with his underwear and his very impressive cock sprang out, hard and quivering.

Completely naked, he went down onto the bed. Mina could only wait helplessly for what was to come.

The man straddled Mina at her waist and gazed down at the helpless woman. He caressed the upflung arms before coming down on Mina, kissing her neck. Mina writhed as her jailer kissed, nipped and licked her neck. She exposed her throat submissively as the man went down to her breasts. Mina had been concerned that her breasts had gone “saggy” but her captor kneaded them and suckled them with gusto.

“Lovely!” exclaimed the man as he continued to worship the exposed breasts. He slowly worked his way down. He left a wet line down Mina’s belly as she squirmed in delight. By this time, her brain had shut down as she was overwhelmed by the waves of helplessness and pleasure rolling over her.

Slowly, inexorably, the man went down until he reached the junction between Mina’s splayed legs. Mina flung her head back and let out with a loud and long moan as the man used his mouth and tongue to inflict more pleasant torture on her. She writhed helplessly in her bonds as the man used his mouth to wrest more sounds out of her. The pleasure suffusing her body was almost too much to bear.

She grunted three times with urgency and the man quickly removed her gag.

“Yes, my sweet?” asked the man.

“Please! Please!” pleaded Mina.

“Tell me what you want!” commanded the man.

Mina couldn’t bring herself to say it and the man growled in a low voice, “Tell me exactly what you want, Mina!”

“Please…take me now!” she gasped.

“Beg me, woman!” said the man.

“I beg you, sir! Please fuck me! Pleeeease!” begged Mina as tears started to form in her eyes.

Smiling broadly, the man loosened Mina’s ankle bonds only to retie her ankles to her thighs. In this position, the man slowly inserted his rigid cock into Mina’s wet and waiting womanhood. He pumped her slowly as Mina exclaimed, “Yes! Please! More!”

He slowly increased his pace until he was ramming into her with more force as Mina cried out in unbridled pleasure. Bound and helpless, she allowed her body to be possessed and taken. The pleasure slowly built within her.

“Oh baby! I’m cumming!” exclaimed the man. She felt him shoot his load into her even as her own orgasm overtook her. They both let out with a guttural snarl. Then Mina saw stars and she slipped into unconsciousness.

She awakened to find herself untied with the man—her man—beside her.

“So darling…is there still any doubt that you are THE love of my life?” asked Jim.

Mina smiled and kissed Jim on the lips and answered, “No darling. No more doubts. Thank you for reassuring me.”

---------------

I'm a bit strapped for time, dear readers, so I hope you like this short piece I came up with. :D
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Love it, and love the twist. So cute :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago Love it, and love the twist. So cute :D
Thank you! Glad you liked it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Oh absolutely we'd like to hear more @Switcher1313 !!

Enjoyed hearing her fears, reasons for arriving, and then her progressive helplessness. Once again - a great story idea!
Thank you for the feedback! Hope you liked the rest of the story.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I surely would :)
Thank you for the encouragement @Caesar73!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic