Taken at the Gym (MMM/M) (Mature Content) Bonus Chapter added 3/26/2021

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago An absolute amazing tale from start to finish! I love the creative bondage, the sexy men, and the fantastic writing! Just utterly fabulous.
Thank you! This wont be the last you hear from the Sock Boys! :twisted:
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

squirrel wrote: 3 years ago Wonderful sotry! I love everything about it, but the superb bondage and gagging is definitely at the top of the list! Fantastic job, man :)
I appreciate hearing that so much! Thank you! This wont be the last of the Sock Boys!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Bravo, Sir. Bravo!

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

blackbound wrote: 3 years ago Bravo, Sir. Bravo!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

BONUS CHAPTER!
———————————

(After several requests from people wanting to know the happenings between Chris and Zach that transpired away from the final chapter in my story. This is for you. This will be told from Chris’s point of view.)

I had just exited the room, leaving Mark and Jordan to have their fun. I could have joined in on that fun, but I find more pleasure in reaping my awards when I am the one that has tied up my own victim.

My size has me at a disadvantage versus the likes of Zach and Mark, but im no slouch at 5’9 and 185 lbs, I still have good lean mass. I just need to catch Zach when he isnt expecting it and capatilize.

I wonder down the hall toward the spare bedroom that Zach always stays in. I crept quietly down the hall, the padding of my no show sock liners helping to minimize the noise. I was glad Mark turned off the motion detectors, silence and stealth was going to be key for me to claim my prize tonight.

Only a few minutes had passed by since Zach and I had exited the game with Jordan and Mark. I reached the door to the bedroom. I couldnt believe it, Zach didnt even bother to shut it all the way.

This must have been due to his lack of caring after getting off the way he did. I hadnt gotten off yet however, but I was about to.

I peaked in through the cracked door, the hall I was in was pitch black. The bedroom was slightly lit up because the bathroom light was on, illuminating part of the bedroom. I could hear the shower running. I could tell by the way the water was splashing in the bathroom, that Zach was already in and showering up.

I quietly crept into the room. I silently closed the door, just in case Zach didnt realize he hadnt closed it. I figured if that happened he may get suspicious.

I then found my way over to the bed which sat on a steel frame and had a bunch of vertical steel bars at both the head and foot rests. The drapes were open, and the moonlight illuminated the room a bit. Zach had laid out a pair of black no show liner socks, and an all black jockstrap.

I quickly and quietly slid underneath the bed, waiting for the best chance to strike.

——————————

After about 5 minutes, I heard Zach shut off the shower, and he came walking back out into the bedroom nonchalantly. I watched from under the bed frame as he faced the bed. I saw him lift up a foot, and then plop it back down onto the floor, now covered with a cute thin black no show liner. He repeated this process with his other foot before I watched him slip into his jockstrap.

Zach then walked over and shut the bathroom light off. The only light in the room now being illuminated by the moon. Zach then came back to the bed and hopped up to try to go to sleep.

“Just need to wait a little longer.” I think to myself.

—————————

After what felt like forever, but likely only a few minutes, I could hear Zach lightly snoring.

I needed to wait just a little while longer before I strike. I didnt want to risk Zach waking up prematurely and overpowering me.

Finally, after Zach’s snoring had grown a little louder, I knew I was good to go. I slid out from under the bed and turned to face Zach. He was sleeping on his stomach, all sprawled out on the bed, and his face facing away from me toward the window.

“Perfect!” I thought to myself as I eyed up Zach, whom was only partially covered up by the bedsheets over top of his back. I could see his bubble butt sticking up, and his cute socked feet kicked out by the end of the bed.

“Alright, how am I going to do this?” I thought to myself.

I knew Mark had run out of room in his main bedroom closet and began to store stuff in this one. I made a mental note of that. I also knew from our previous games, that tie up material was commonly kept in end tables next to the bed.

I quietly shuffled over to the end table and slid the drawer open. “Bingo!” I thought to myself as I saw a couple of coils of ropes and a pair of handcuffs. I then crept to the foot of the bed and gently placed the ropes there.

I took a moment to take in Zach’s glorious physique once more. I so badly wanted to play with his socked feet, but I had to restrain him first. The position Zach was laying in was almost too perfect. He had one arm stretched up above his head already resting between one of the metal crossbars.

I had to strike now! Id worry about silencing his yells later. I crept up to the headrest area of the bed. I very gently crawled up onto the bed, and stopped for a second as Zach stirred slightly. When I saw he didnt wake up, I continued.

I very carefully and efficiently leapt onto Zach’s upper back, and swooped a cuff down over top of his wrist that was already behind the cross bars. Zach snapped awake, yelling “What the fuck!” It was too late, I had already grabbed hold of his other arm and brought it up to meet the available second handcuff and cuffed it in. Mark’s hands were now handcuffed to one of the metal crossbars of the headboard.

“Hey Zach!” I whispered playfully.

“Dude! Chris, what are you doing?” Zach asked, yanking on his cuffs.

“Im taking you, thats what I am doing.” I responded as I spun around and grabbed hold of one of his flailing socked feet and pinning it down before grabbing the coil of thin white rope and tying his socked foot to one of the metal crossbars of the footboard.

“Dude, let me go! If you dont, there will be hell to pay!” Zach threatened as I finished tying his other socked foot to another metal bar at the footboard, spreading his legs wide apart.

I crawled up to the top of the bed next to Zach and said, “I dont think you are in a position to be making threats right now. Tonight, your ass is mine!” I said as I gave him a playful swat on his rear, eliciting a growl from Zach.

“You know you are going to be on the receiving end of some payback, right?!” Asked Zach, cleary trying to rattle me. I ignored Zach’s threats and hopped off the bed. I ran over to the closet. I found one of Mark’s neckties that was already pre tied for wear. “Perfect!” I exclaimed.

I then ran over to the bed, grabbed some lube and a condom. I was going to make this quick and to the point. I slipped out of my skimpy hot pink briefs and balled them up.

“What are you doing with those?” Asked Zach.

I said nothing and hopped onto the bed. I think Zach knew I meant business with my stoic silence.

He struggled on his bonds to no avail. I straddled his back, with my briefs and the necktie in hand. Zach was thrashing around as much as he could, and shaking his head no.

“No, no, no, n-mmmmph!” He yelled as I had reached from behind him and crammed mu well worn briefs into his mouth, packing his mouth full before bringing the necktie down and pulling it tightly over his mouth and effectively cleave gagging him.

“Mmm hmm mmmph!” Zach tried yelling, squirming in his bonds some more.

“Squirming and gag talking only makes it hotter.” I told him with a grin. That didnt stop Zach from continuing what he was doing though.

I slipped on my lubricated condom, and hopped onto the bed. I drizzled some down his crack before saying, “Thanks for wearing the right undies. Easy access.” I said tauntingly.

I played with Zach’s socked feet for a short bit before taking him. Once finished, I got everything cleaned up and untied Zach. He said thank you for doing what I did, but revenge would eventually be his.

I taunted back that we will see about that before exiting the room to head to my own bedroom to go to sleep for the night.

————————

END OF THE BONUS CHAPTER!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Chris is adorably devious, and I love the description of the sexy Zach in all his jock-strapped glory!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Yay! I was hoping to see what Zach and Chris got up to! You did not disappoint! Another great chapter and it makes me even more excited to see more from the Sock Boys in future stories! I really hope Mark gets a turn in the ropes!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Chris is adorably devious, and I love the description of the sexy Zach in all his jock-strapped glory!
Thank you so much! I like Chris as an underdog!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Yay! I was hoping to see what Zach and Chris got up to! You did not disappoint! Another great chapter and it makes me even more excited to see more from the Sock Boys in future stories! I really hope Mark gets a turn in the ropes!
The Sock Boys are going to be getting busy! :twisted:
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

What a blowout!

One week 12 chapters, a bonus chapter!

Way to go [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] !

I have read up to chapter 4 and really enjoying it...

The capture of Jason was very well written!

I know I will enjoy reading about the visit to Marks...

Great story my friend!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago What a blowout!

One week 12 chapters, a bonus chapter!

Way to go @ShortSocks !

I have read up to chapter 4 and really enjoying it...

The capture of Jason was very well written!

I know I will enjoy reading about the visit to Marks...

Great story my friend!
Thank you for reading and reviewing! I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy the rest!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]
I'm currently near the middle of chapter nine right now but wanted to pause my reading to give you a quick update.

I'm really liking Mark and Zach a lot. But I gotta say, my opinion of Chris (which was never bad to start with) has quite literally skyrocketed after reading chapter eight and the first half of chapter nine.

Using his own stinking Calvins to gag Jordan and then using those old chucks to stink-torture him was absolute bliss.
Takes quite a lot of self-assuredness to pull something like that off (trust me, I know). Chris' behaviour and ballsiness are definitely contributing to my growing appreciation of him.

Aside from Chris and his arousing antics, I'm also genuinely enjoying the chemistry between these four gym rats and am really liking the vivid imagery you manage to paint with your words.

Am going to be continuing chapter nine now.
Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Hey @ShortSocks
I'm currently near the middle of chapter nine right now but wanted to pause my reading to give you a quick update.

I'm really liking Mark and Zach a lot. But I gotta say, my opinion of Chris (which was never bad to start with) has quite literally skyrocketed after reading chapter eight and the first half of chapter nine.

Using his own stinking Calvins to gag Jordan and then using those old chucks to stink-torture him was absolute bliss.
Takes quite a lot of self-assuredness to pull something like that off (trust me, I know). Chris' behaviour and ballsiness are definitely contributing to my growing appreciation of him.

Aside from Chris and his arousing antics, I'm also genuinely enjoying the chemistry between these four gym rats and am really liking the vivid imagery you manage to paint with your words.

Am going to be continuing chapter nine now.
Cheers!
I am glad you are still with me! So happy to hear you are enjoying the series! I hope that continues for you! I love your reviews! Cant wait to see how you enjoy the ending!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic