Taken at the Gym (MMM/M) (Mature Content) Bonus Chapter added 3/26/2021

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 8:
———————

We had made our way down to Mark’s kitchen. He told Zach, Chris and I to have a seat, and we all walked around the island and sat on the barstools at the island and conversed about everything that had just transpired while Mark was grabbing things out of his stainless steel fridge to prepare for lunch.

“Hey man, thanks again for letting me do what I did.,” Said Zach. “That was so hot.”

I gave a chuckle and said, “Yeah man no problem. I actually found it kinda flattering that you would want to do that.”

Zach just smiled, and said “Im glad man, it was perfect! Wearing my socks over here was such a nice touch.”

“Haha I figured you would like that.” I replied.

Zach nodded his head with a smile, “I did.” He answered back.

Mark was busy cooking away while Chris, Zach and I continued conversing. Mark appeared to be a whiz in the kitchen with how efficiently he was able to prepare food. There was something to be said about watching him work on lunch in his undies.

Finally after about 30 minutes, Mark had finished whipping up our lunch. He would periodically chime into our conversation and joke around. He plated everything for us as well. And handed out the dishes one by one.

“And voila, lunch is served.” He said, eager to please as he prepared his own plate before coming and taking a seat next to us.

He had made us a really exquisite looking plate of lemon shrimp linguine, and some toast with an avocado spread.

“You need some carbs to build up your energy for later.” said Mark, chomping in his first bite of food.

We all began eating, and we all finished our plates of food much to Mark’s delight.

———————

After our lunch, Mark gave me a full tour of the home. He wanted me to get familiar with the layout. The intricacies of the narrow hallways like a maze in his custom built home were astounding. I was blown away at that fact, and both how beautiful everything was. He even had a beautiful fenced in backyard with a fantastic patio area that had an in ground pool and hottub.

We had made our way back down to the living room. All the remaining bondage items still laying there sprawled out on the big coffee table. Chris plopped down in the recliner he was in earlier and kicked the footrest out as he lounged back. I looked at his pink no shows, and thought how cute they looked. I plopped down and laid on the sofa I had been on earlier, while Mark popped down sitting up on the sofa catty corner to me where he had sat earlier.

Zach came walking over and laid on the sofa with Mark, kicking his socked feet onto Mark’s lap. Mark immediately began caressing and rubbing Mark’s feet in his black no show liner socks. I felt a slight twinge of jealousy but ignored it.

We all lounged around for a good while, allowing our food to digest. We all laid back and relaxed. I complimented Mark on his cooking and we talked about all things going on in our lives, complained about work, etc.

After a while of all of us talking, I began to feel a little sleepy. I was ready for a nap after the strenuous activities from earlier, and a belly full of food. Not to mention these sofas were SO comfortable.

Chris, whom had been pretty quiet, kicked his leg rest from his recliner down and got up.

“Gotta use the bathroom real quick, be right back.” He said as he sauntered off.

I looked over at Zach and Mark, watching Mark still caress Zach’s feet. I remember feeling that jealousy again. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. I wasnt drugged or anything, I was just so comfy.

————————

Chris hadnt actually gone to go to the bathroom. He walked briskly through the hallway and went back upstairs and into Mark’s bedroom which now had bondage stuff all strewn about.

Chris had a bit of a chip on his shoulder. He wasnt as big and strong as Zach or Mark, or even Jordan for that matter. Even in his smaller frame, he was a natural dominant just like Zach and Mark. What he lacked in size, he made up for in expert ropework and knots. He was also very scrappy. He wanted to prove himself and show he could wrangle up the new stud Jordan by himself.

Chris gathered up the thin red rope that had been tossed to the floor earlier. He wound it up quickly, a grin on his face, and determination in his loins.

—————————

Mark and Zach looked over and saw Jordan. They smirked at each other and quietly got up. Mark walked over and threw a blanket over me as I continued snoozing. Mark and Zach then went outside to the back patio to lay out for a bit and enjoy the sunshine together. I was sound asleep.

Chris came back downstairs and into the living room about 5 minutes later. He noticed me sleeping on the sofa, under the blanket but my cute socked feet exposed. Chris looked around, searching for Mark and Zach. They were outside laid out poolside on their reclining beach chairs.

“Perfect.” Chris whispered to himself with a smirk, coil of rope in hand.

————————

Zach and Mark were lounging outside conversing with each other and having a relaxing time.

“You know Chris is going to try to tie up Jordan and take advantage of him with us out here, right?” Said Zach.

Mark merely grinned.

“I do, yes. But lets see how he does. I know Jordan is sleeping, but even so, I think Jordan manages to get away from him 1 on 1. Chris needs that experience. He spent the past few months constantly losing and being tied up by us. Other than the couple of times you let him tie you up, or unless I either tied you up first or held you down while he tied you up.” He said with a laugh.

“So give Chris a chance eh?” Asked Zach with a shrug. “Alright, yeah lets give it a bit. I think he can pull it off.” Said Zach confidently.

“We’ll see.” Added Mark with a chuckle.

—————————

Back inside the house, Chris came walking back over to the living room as he eyes me up while I was sleeping. Chris could feel the animalistic instinct deep inside him wanting to come out. Chris eyed me up and looked down at my uncovered feet. They looked so perfect in those thin white liner socks. They hugged Jordan’s feet so well Chris thought.

Chris frowned, deep in thought for a moment as he watched me in my slumber. Chris had no idea that Mark and Zach purposefully left me there for him to try to practice on.

Chris was trying to figure out his plan of attack, but also, constantly looking at my socked feet and getting more and more turned on. Chris didnt want this to be TOO easy. He could easily enough rope my feet together and it would be all over and a much easier battle. He didnt want to take the easy route though, no. Chris wandered over to the coffee table, and scanned over it.

He slung his coil of thin red rope over his shoulder before grabbing another coil of this time thin black rope and slinging it over his shoulder. He then glanced down and saw a pair of his worn red Calvin Klein briefs with a black waistband and red writing in it. He grabbed those and turned back over towards where I was still sound asleep.

Slowly and quietly, Chris made his way back over to me, borderline tip toeing. I was sleeping on my side, facing the back of it. Once Chris reached my sofa, he made his mind up and committed, and without hesitation he pounced, landing right on top of me and straddling my hips and stirring me awake. He immediately clamped the used skimpy briefs to my mouth before I could make a sound. With my instincts kicking in, I yelled and Chris crammed the well worn workout underwear into my mouth!

“Mmmph!” I yelled into the briefs, still not fully understanding what was happening. I hadnt even fully remembered falling asleep, but at the same time I did. I was just exhausted.

Chris had me pinned to the couch underneath the blanket like a cocoon. I couldnt really move at all, I glanced up and saw the hunger in his face. Even though he had me pinned, he couldnt get my arms while they were underneath the blanket either.

Chris seemed to realize his error and in frustration, spun around on top of me to at least try to tie my socked feet up.

I took this moment to capitalize. As he was spinning around, I rolled with all my strength away from the couch and we both went tumbling to the floor with a thud. Chris was scrambling, and I used this opportunity to get away, no longer tangled in the blanket. I used my right socked foot to push off of Chris’s shoulder with as I stood up and he landed backwards.

Chris sat up, clearly frustrated. I pulled the briefs out of my mouth and tossed them onto the floor next to Chris. I smiled and said, “Is that the best you got?” and then turned to run away as Chris growled and lunged forward. He swiped his hand and struck my right ankle right when I was beginning to stride. My right foot then collided with the back of my left calf. I tripped, stumbled and fell hard to the floor.

Chris seized the opportunity and POUNCED on me once again. The wrestling match was on. With the coils of rope up wound around his shoulder, Chris couldnt take his hands off me to grab the ropes to tie me with, so we kept on wrestling. Chris was much stronger than I took him for, and did a good job of actually keeping me pinned down.

“Stop fighting me Jordan. You WILL be mine!” Exclaimed Chris.

“You...gotta...earn it!” I said, half grunting with effort, and half yelling.

“Oh I will earn you! Soon enough you will be helpless and mine!” Chris retorted.

“Good luck!” I yelled defiantly as Chris held my hands together with both of his hands. He attempted to hold both my wrists with one hand. Big mistake. I snapped my hands free and managed to barrel roll Chris onto his back. I struggled with him for a second, but managed to break free from his grasp as he tried to grab me by the back of my neck and pull me back down to no avail.

I stood up and backed away a few steps from Chris as he got to his feet.

“You are going to have to do better than that!” I taunted.

Chris smiled and nodded as he slid the coil of red rope off of hos shoulder and got it prepped.

“Oh, you are gonna get me now?” I asked defiantly, smiling at him.

I wanted to keep poking the bear. I loved the feeling of being bound by Chris’s rope work and wanted it to happen, but I wasnt just going to let him win without earning it. Chris merely grinned at me. He looked really good standing there in his pink briefs and pink liner socks. The look of determination on his face was also kinda hot.

After a brief pause, Chris then bolted straight for me. I took off running to my right, heading towards where the initial confrontation started on my sofa. Chris wasnt far behind me. I tried to be funny and jump over the blanket that laid strewn out on the floor, but misguided and jumped too soon. I landed, slid and my feet went out from under me as I once again fell to the floor. “Just my luck” i thought to myself.

Instantly, Chris was on me and managed to catch me on my stomach. He straddled my butt and managed to grab hold of one of my wrists before I even knew what hit me. Chris immediately wrapped some rope around my wrist, knotting it off, so I wouldnt be able to just wiggle free from the rope. I had burrowed my other arm underneath me and he was having the hardest time getting it out while I struggled and flailed my legs behind him. Chris then decided to move on from my arms for now, and swiftly turned his attention to my legs. He then proceeded to grab both ankles, and bear hug them with one arm tightly wrapped around them. Chris then shook his shoulder until the rope slid down.

Chris then let go of my ankles and slid his butt down on top of my calves so I could no longer kick my legs around. Chris immediately got to work binding my socked feet together at the ankle with his thin black rope. While he was doing this, I was busy trying to get the knot that tied the rope around one of my wrists loose. It was difficult though because it was far enough down that I couldnt pick at it with my hand that had the rope around it’s wrist, and the knot was too tight to really pick loose with one hand.

Chris then finished off his exotic rope work with a knot that sent my socked feet banging together and staying there. It was super tight, but still comfortable somehow. The rope had no give as I tried to wiggle my socked feet. Chris grinned at his handiwork and how cute the black rope looked in contrast to my little white socks. Chris then glanced back before spinning back around to see I had my free hand trying to pick his knot loose on my wrist.

“How dare you!” He yelled as he scrambled forward with both of my hands now out in the open. Chris plopped down on my upper back, knees tucked behind where my arms would try to come down. Chris aggressively grabbed hold of the loose end of the thin red rope and pulled it tight, and cranked my hand behind my back before looping more rope around it, and then lifted himself up slightly and sticking the additional loose rope on my back before plopping back down.

I was yelling and hollering at this point for him to let me go. He said nothing as he grabbed hold of my free wrist and also managed to wrench it behind my back. He held it in place with one hand before lifting himself back up from my lower back and grabbing the remainder of thin red rope. He quickly plopped back down and grabbed both of my hands and managed to quickly and very aggressively tie them tightly behind my back!

My arms were now completely useless. I gave a good struggle, testing my bonds, and yep, I wasnt going anywhere anytime soon.

I grunted on the floor, worn out from the fight I just had to remain untied. Chris jumped up excitedly.

“I got you!” He exclaimed. “I told you that youd be helpless and mine before too long Jordan!” He yelled in triumph, throwing his hands in the air.

“Yeah, you for sure got me.” I replied as I struggled some more.

I was a little upset that I somehow managed to be overpowered and tied up hand and foot by only one of the three other sock boys. How was I supposed to expect to evade capture from all 3 of them if I couldnt manage to stay free from Chris by himself.

On the other hand, being overpowered and tied up by Chris like that was super hot. I couldnt let this defeat me mentally. Id have the dark to aid me later tonight in the next game of Cat and Mouse. I looked up at Chris, who just smiled down at me, hands on hips, very proud of himself.

“What are you planning on doing with me?” I asked with a grin, now happy for Chris.

“Well..” he said with a pause before continuing. “I am going to gag you.” He said.

“Huh! What?! No!” I yelled before thrashing around on the floor, half playing the victim role, and half being serious.

“Yep!” He yelled excitedly as he hurried over and grabbed the briefs that had spent a brief moment in my mouth earlier. He then grabbed a hot pink roll of duct tape off of the coffee table before returning over to me. I tried to roll around and get away from him but it was no use. He used his socked foot by placing it on my chest and forcing me back onto my back. He then promptly plopped down and placed his junk right on my face.

“Yeah, you like that? Do ya?” He asked, writhing his hips back and forth a few times making me moan into his underside, before Chris began laughing and sliding his butt back down onto my chest. He just sat there for a moment, admiring me.

“Well?” He asked impatiently.

I wasnt going to lie, i even liked the humiliating thing a bit, especially while being helpless. I really enjoyed Chris taking charge like this.

“Yeah man, that was good. I didnt expect you to take charge like that. It was hot, really ho-mmmmmph!” I yelled as Chris crammed the briefs back into my mouth and clamped his hand over my mouth. Chris then forced my head back and forth in a. no motion, just toying with me.

“There will be plenty more of that tonight.” He said before adding, “Sorry to cut you off, I heard what I needed to hear. Now no more talking”, he said.

I moaned into my gag, beginning to get really turned on.

“I hope you like the taste of those briefs. I wore them to the gym three times this week.” He beamed.

“Mmmph mmm?!” I exclaimed into my gag, translating to “3 times?!”

“Yep!” He replied. “I saved them special just for you in case you joined us.” He had tapped me on the nose with his free hand’s pointer finger after each word.

Now that I thought about it, the gag did have a quite pungent taste. Heavy sweating clearly happened in these briefs more than once as I began to taste the juices as the briefs became wet with my saliva.

Chris said nothing else, he then let go of my mouth for a moment to rip a strip of the pink tape from the roll, “Zzzt” and he tore it off.

I began to spit out his briefs, trying to give one last little fight. Chris didnt get bothered at all, he just merely used his free hand that didnt have the strip of tape in it to poke the briefs back into my mouth.

“Now now, that was naughty.” He said, “Tssk tssk tssk” he said as he finished getting the underwear crammed fully back into my mouth.

“Mmmph!” I yelled, frustrated that I couldnt get them out in time. My mouth was packed full with the salty briefs filling my entire mouth, causing my cheeks to bulge out slightly.

“There, thats better.” He said gleefully with a smile before plastering the strip of hot pink tape over my mouth and smoothing it over my lips. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my gagged lips.

“There, now you match my underwear and socks.” He said as he slid off of me and began rubbing his socked feet all over my face and making me sniff his dirty socks.

“Mmmph!” I groaned, turning my head away. His feet smelled bad, but they looked so good!

“Oh come on! You love it!” He exclaimed, now laying on his side and dangling a socked foot over and around my face no matter how I turned my head. Chris then began to play with my erection, causing some rather loud pleasurable moans from me.

I couldnt deny it, I was really enjoying this. He worked my cock through my briefs like a champ, before releasing his grip. This caused me to let out an exasperated moan of disappointment of that action ending.

“Welcome to the wonderful world of edging.” He said with a chuckle, still keeping his socked foot around my face and occasionally resting it over my gagged mouth.

“EMMM MMPH?” I asked translating to “Edging?”

“Yep, it is torturous, but so amazing once you are finally allowed to release.” He added with a wink.

He then yanked his socked foot away and got up. I yelled into the gag as he lifted me up and tossed my bound body back onto the sofa. I landed on the couch with a soft thud.

“Roll onto your stomach.” Chris demanded.

I did as I was told while Chris walked over to the coffee table and grabbed another bundle of thin red rope. I looked at him, confused.

He just smiled at me before grabbing my bound feet and lifting them up.

“Keep your feet up or you will be spanked.” Chris threatened.

I moaned into my gag and did as I was told.

Chris then wound the red rope through my bound wrists, making several rounds before passing the roped down to my bound ankles. Chris then worked some knotty magic, and pulled the rope into a tight knot, effectively hog tying me, and leaving little to no room for movement I noticed as I tried struggling, grunting into my gag. My cute little socked feet sticking straight up and on display now.

“Perfect” Chris said before bending down and licking and kissing the outside of my left foot just above the cut of the sock before standing back up, giving them a light tickle and then scampering off out of my sight.

I lay there and struggled, moaning into my gag. This was my first time being hogtied, and the ropes had little give to them as I wiggled about.

I heard the back patio door open and Chris yell, “Hey guys! You gotta check this out! I got him! I got him!”

A few moments later, I heard all of them re enter the living room, but out of my line of sight.

“Well I’ll be damned.” Mark said before adding. “You sure did Chris, excellent work!” He exclaimed.

“I told you!” Said Zach enthusiastically.

“I guess we start the second round of tie ups before our last game of cat and mouse said Mark with a grin.

I just laid on the couch wiggling around, trying to struggle and moaned into my gag, knowing I was about to be in for more being tied up.

———————————

End of Chapter 8

———————————

Stay tuned as the Sock Boys have more fun with Jordan, tying him up in several other ways before giving another break before the big game of Cat and Mouse at night!

Any reviews or input are greatly appreciated guys! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me and continuing to enjoy the series!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] WOW another hot chapter .
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks WOW another hot chapter .
Thank you! Going to start working on Chapter 9 here soon!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha the knotty magic of this story has captivated us all, it seems! Good on Chris for winning the day, and introducing Jordan to edging! I can't wait to see what's next!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 9:
———————

I continued to lay on the couch in my hogtie, wiggling around to the best of my ability, grunting into my gag as I did so. I could sense the guys slowly walking over to me.

“Oh Jordan, how could you let this happen?” Asked Mark jokingly, evoking an embarrased moan into my gag.

“Look at these cute little socks on your feet propped up and out in the open for us,” added Zach with a pause before continuing, “Nicely done Chris.”

I then felt hands wrap around my tied up sock clad feet. I turned my head to glance back and saw Zach gripping hold of my feet, admiring them and how they looked in my socks.

There was a moment of silence.

“Well Chris, you managed to get him trussed up..what would you like to do with him?”

Again there was a pause, aside from me occasionally grunting into my underwear gag. Zach was giving my socked feet a light massage while we waited.

Finally after a few moments, Chris chimed in.

“You know what, I think Jordan needs to inhale some fumes from my shoes. He enjoyed sniffing my socked feet earlier.”

When he finished saying that, I saw Mark’s eyes light up like a light bulb flicked on. He said nothing though, clearly compartmentalizing the idea.

I lay on the couch, screaming into my gag and struggling with all my might. All that came out of my mouth was muffled garble. I didnt want to sniff anyone’s shoes.

“Besides, we can leave him here to stew for a while and soak it in while we get a plan of attack together for later tonight!” Added Chris.

It was diabolical. Mark and Zach in agreement said they liked that idea. They left me alone in the room for a while before returning. I then saw Chris walk up to me. He had a white low cut chuck taylor in hand. I shook my head no, but not aggressively so they wouldnt think I wanted out. I wanted to continue to see how far things would go.

“This oughta smell lovely.” Said Chris as he knelt down beside me as he pressed the opening of the shoe over my nose and gagged lips.

“Nnnmph hmmmph!” I yelled into the gag trying to shake my head away causing Chris to yank on my hair and telling me to stop fighting it. The inside of the shoe smelled awful. It was humiliating, but the humiliation added to my hormones spiking and feeling horny.

After forcing me to sniff his sneaker for about a minute, Chris grabbed up the roll of hot pink duct tape. He started from the back of my head and started whirring the tape around my head with one hand, the other holding his shoe to my face. He then made one whole pass around my head and released his hand from the shoe as he quickly wound the tape around and around my head a few more times. “Zzzzzt zzzzzzt zzzzzt”. He wound up ripping the tape from the roll and plastered it to the shoe.

“There, hope you enjoy!” He said gleefully before prancing away excitedly.

Mark, Zach and Chris all shared a chuckle. I could sense them walking away and leaving me there. My thoughts were confirmed as I heard their voices trailing off, before eventually hearing the patio door slide open and then closed!

“Mmmph! Mmmm!” I moaned into my gag. The smell was so foul!

——————————

I dont know how much time passed. It felt like an eternity that i had been left in here alone, hogtied, gagged with briefs and duct tape, and a shoe taped over my face. There was nothing I could do except lay there and bask in it. My arms and legs were beginning to grow sore.

Finally, I heard the patio door open back up.

Mark, Zach and Chris came walking back into the living room at a brisk pace. They said nothing however at first. Zach plopped down on the couch next to my feet. Chris then knelt down next to where my mid section was and Mark came up by my head. Mark grabbed a pair of scissors and cut free shoe from my face, relieving me from the smell.

“Time for one final round of teasing.” Said Mark with a smile.

The three of then then collectively rolled me into my side, so I was facing out towards them.

“Hmmph mmmm” i moaned into my gag, struggling slightly

Mark clamped his hand authoritatively over my mouth, and leaned in and began to torture my neck, ear lobes, and nipples with his tongue and lips. Simultaneously, Zach began doing the same around my socked feet, and Chris this time took my shaft into his mouth through my briefs, sliding up and down as he did so.

They continued this for a few minutes, getting me all hot and heavy before stopping once again, driving me absolutely wild! I screamed at them through my gag and they merely smiled.

“Aww dont worry poor Jordan, you will get to finish at some point.” Said Mark as he patted me on the cheek causing me to gently moan.

The three of of them then quickly freed me from my hogtie before standing me up and walking me over to a marble pillar Mark had by the three step staircase leading up to his kitchen. Mark and Zach held me up while Chris untied my hands. Once freed, Mark and Zach shoved me back first into the pillar. Chris then quickly got to work, grabbing my hands and re using the thin red rope to tightly bind my hands behind me and around the pillar.

Mark ripped the tape off of my mouth and pulled the briefs out and tossed them to the floor. I just simply looked at them confused as Chris came back around to the front.

“What?” I asked inquisitively.

None of them said anything. Mark merely grabbed me by the back of my head and began assaulting my mouth with his tongue once more.

“Hmmph!” I moaned in surprise into his mouth as he did so.

He then groped my engorged cock through my briefs and began rubbing it lightly. He kept this up for a short period before pulling away. Before I could even utter a word, Zach came over and did the exact same thing! And after he was done, that was followed up by Chris also doing it. My god, I was about to explode right as Chris stopped.

I pouted as he pulled away.

“Come on guys! This isnt fair!” I yelled desperate to finish.

Mark had disappeared from my line of sight, and all Zach and Chris did was smirk at me.

“Come on!” I yelled again, bucking my hips.

“No sir! You arent in control here.” Said Zach with a smile. What he said added fuel to my already burning desire and lust. I was going crazy.

I opened my mouth to speak again when I noticed the all to familiar elastic band pass forward in front of my face before snapping tightly down into my open mouth. A sudden strong pull came, pulling my head back against the pillar.

“Heymmph whammph fmmph!” I yelled, translating into “hey what the fuck?!” In surprise.

Suddenly I could feel the band being pulled tighter before apparently being knotted off behind the pillar.

“Hmmph! Mmmm!” I yelled.

I then heard a “zzzt” sound from behind me. Butterflies hit me as I knew what that sound was.

Mark then came around to face me, a strip of the bright yellow tape in hand. He plastered it over my mouth.

“Mmmph!” I yelled, struggling and writhing my sexy body against the pillar.

This pleased the three of them. Mark then spoke, “We need to run into town for a few supplies. We should be back in a few hours.”

“Mmm phmmm hmmrmph?!” I moaned translating into “A few hours?!”

“Yep.” Said Mark as he ripped another strip of yellow tape from the roll before plastering it over my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. Mark then planted a kiss on my cheek and whispered, “Dont go anywhere.”

He gave my rock hard member one quick tug before walking out. I felt them begin leaving when I then heard Zach whisper, “Dont worry, you will be on all of our minds while we are gone, hopefully you will take the time to stew on what we are going to do to you tonight.”

“Mmmph!” I moaned softly as a reply into my gag.

And with that, there was silence. I stood, bound, gagged and blindfolded to a pillar outside Mark’s kitchen as they had left me here alone to stew in my own thoughts, horny as all hell. A few hours was going to feel like an eternity.

—————————

End of Chapter 9

Stay tuned as we delve into the night time game of cat and mouse in Chapter 10!

Oh! And please leave feedback for how you are enjoying the series so far! Thanks again!

——————————
Last edited by ShortSocks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Haha the knotty magic of this story has captivated us all, it seems! Good on Chris for winning the day, and introducing Jordan to edging! I can't wait to see what's next!
Chapter 9 just posted! I felt like itd be good to give Chris an opportunity to shine! Glad you are captivated, that is the goal! Thanks for sticking with me! Chapter 10 will be a long setup for the night time cat and mouse game!

[mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 10:
————————

I dont know how long I have stood here in silence, bound hand and foot to a marble pillar in Mark’s home. I was blindfolded with duct tape and was cleave gagged with one of the black elastic bands that was tied off around the back of the pillar, keeping me from even moving my head. A piece of tape had been slapped over my lips as well.

All I could do was stand there. My socked feet were bound together, but not to the pillar, so I could change their position periodically at least.

So I continued doing what I had been doing for so long already. Stewing in my own thoughts, my testosterone and hormone levels through the roof, so horny I couldnt take it. Yesterday was my first time ever being tied up, and now a day later, here I was having been tied up the majority of the day, and loving every second of it. The action of actually being tied up is one of the hottest experiences ever, feeling the rope, tape, cables or whatever slowly tighten around your limbs before immobilizing them was such a rush. Being gagged, and having your ability to speak taken from you was also equally amazing. It really left you feeling vulnerable, and completely helpless to what your captors may do to you.

Just a couple days ago, I was a normal guy living a normal but lonely life. That wasnt the case now. I wasnt sure what the inner struggle I had going on inside me meant. I loved women my whole life, but this experience really opened my eyes and led me to believe I may have more interests than I had previously realized.

Being desired and taken like I had been, was such a turn on and a rush. I was eager to see where the rest of the night took us.

———————————————

After what felt like an eternity later, my feet beginning to hurt, I finally heard something. It was the guys! I could hear them coming back into the house. I started squirming and screaming into my gag ready to be cut loose.

They never came to me however. I was so confused. I hear a lot of commotion and ruckus going on both upstairs and in the basement. It sounded like power tools and hard labor being done.

I couldnt believe it! How were they going to continue to leave me here like this after all this time?!

Whatever they were doing continued on for some time. All of a sudden I felt someone grab hold of my dick, causing it to spring to life. I moaned into my gag with pleasure as they stroked a few times and began kissing my neck.

Then, it suddenly stopped. The noise was still happening in the background while this was happening, so I was slightly confused.

Suddenly, the tape was ripped from my eyes. There stood Chris smirking at me.

“Man, tonight is going to be awesome.” He said with a smile, reaching forward and grabbing my now rock hard cock and stroking it again, eliciting more passionate moans from me.

“No no, remember what I told you. You dont get to finish right now. The beauty, and on the flipside...torture of edging is bringing you close to climax over and over and over, but not letting you finish until we choose.” He had groped my dick again and stroked it each time he said over before releasing his grip again.

“Mmmmph mmm mmmph!” I yelled into my gag, bucking my hips.

“Oh fine! You’re no fun!” He exclaimed jokingly before adding, “Mark and Zach are finishing up, they asked me to come untie you, but I figured I would have some fun first!” He added with a laugh before quickly ripping the tape off my mouth, causing me to yelp into my cleave gag.

“Sorry!” He yelled sarcastically, “I was always told to rip it off like a band aid.” He said with a chuckle as I grunted into my cleave gag.

Chris then walked behind me and out of sight and untied the exercise band from around the pillar, freeing my mouth. I flexed my jaw around, trying to stretch it out.

“You are an asshole.” I said with a laugh.

“Yeah yeah, I could leave you tied up a little longer if you want to test me.” Chris retorted with his own quip.

“No no, That is quite alright. I am sorry! I really need to use the bathroom and my feet are killing me!” I said in response.

“Oh alright.” Said Chris begrudgingly as he untied my hands and freed them from behind me. I brought them around in front of me and rubbed my wrists.

“Need me to untie your ankles too?” Asked Chris.

“Actually, that would be helpful, my legs are so stiff.” I replied.

Chris then came over and crouched down and began working on loosening his knot. As he was doing this, I heard all the ruckus stop.

“What was all that commotion going on?” I asked Chris while he was untying my ankles, as I still leaned back on the pillar.

“You will know soon enough.” Replied Chris until he saw my expression and he added, “It’s stuff for the cat and mouse game! Dont worry, we will fill you in later.”

“There, your feet are free. Happy now?” He asked.

“Yeah man, thank you so much.” I said as I wiggled my legs around, trying to get blood flow and then bending over to touch my toes, both to tease him, and because I really needed to stretch.

“Now who’s the asshole?” Asked Chris with a grin as he eyed me up like a hunk of meat.

“Sorry man, i was tied to that pillar for hours, I just needed a stretch.” I said as I continued stretching out. Chris then gave me a playful swat on my bum.

“Yeah yeah! Go use the bathroom. Mark and Zach will be down to the kitchen in a few minutes to make dinner.” Chris said.

I smiled at him as I walked away. I then turned back and saw him still eyeing me up.

“Im not a piece of meat you know!” I yelled jokingly.

“Yes you are!” He replied with a laugh as I turned the corner and out of sight to head to the bathroom.

“Am not!” I hollered back jokingly.

The ruckus had finally stopped after I rounded the corner. I made my way to the nearest bathroom and used it. I thought about masturbating to get the release I needed, but decided I didnt want to spoil it.

I came back from using the bathroom to find Mark, Zach and Chris all in the kitchen. “Well at least they arent pulling another fast one on me” I thought to myself as I walked up tp the island in the kitchen.

“Nice of you to join us.” Said Mark sarcastically with a grin.

“Yeah I had to use the bathroom, sorry haha.” I replied.

Mark was busy whipping up dinner. Zach and Chris were squatted down on the bar stools. Once again everyone was stripped down to their skivvies and socks. I joined Zach and Chris at the bar stools. We all sat around and made small talk. I tried bringing up what they were up to when they got back and they said we arent discussing the game right now.

I concluded I just needed to give it a rest for now, and sat in suspense as we all continued our small talk and conversations. After a while, Mark finished whipping up another awesome meal for all of us. We all joked, laughed, at and had a good time with one another. Mark was a hell of a chef.

After dinner, we all decided to head out to the patio to relax for a few. It was a beautiful evening as the sun began to set. There was a cool, but comfortable breeze as we kicked back on the poolside lounge chairs continuing the great conversation we had going.

—————————

As the sun began to set and darkness crept inside. Mark sat up in his chair and said it was time.

I felt a jolt of nerves, butterflies, excitement etc in my stomach. It was in knots. We all hopped up and headed back into Mark’s beautiful home.

Once inside, we all congregated back around the island in the kitchen.

“Okay, SO...to answer your question from earlier Jordan.” Said Mark with a pause before continuing, “Chris had come up with a really great idea for tonight’s game earlier when we left you hogtied on the couch.” He added with another pause.

I shot Mark a “well, I am waiting.” Type of glance.

“Well, obviously we are doing this entirely in the dark to spice it up a bit. Obviously, that adds a level of difficulty for us.” He adds with another pause.

“Yeah, and?” I said in confusion as to why that was an issue.

“Well, we wanted to add a fun little layer to the game. So we went into town, and bought some high end motion detectors.” He added before I interrupted.

“Motion detectors?!” I yelled, quite surprised actually.

“Yes, and only Zach, Chris and I know where they have been installed. If you or one of us triggers the detector, a very high pitched alert will sound, and it will flash a light for approximately 5 seconds, alerting us of your location or vice versa alerting you of our location. The alarm will turn back off after the 5 seconds.”

I frowned a bit and gave a nod of approval. “I like it.” I replied.

“Now I will say, we have adjusted the settings to only go off if you are within 8 feet of the sensor. We have placed these sensors strategically through the house. Some in wide open areas, and some in the hallways. You wont know where they are until you cross through paths with the sensor’s radius.” He said.

“Sound fair?” Asked Zach.

“Yeah, no this is great! I love the idea!” I exclaimed.

“Good!” All of them replied.

“Tonight’s game of cat and mouse will be different from this morning however.” Added Mark with a pause as he motioned at Zach. Zach got up and left the kitchen to go grab something I figured.

“How’s that?” I asked, the suspense killing me.

“You’ll see.” Said Mark.

A few moments later, Zach returned with a few boxes and tossed them down on the island.

“What’s in those?” I asked, my curiosity piqued.

“In these boxes,” said Mark as he slapped a hand down on the nearest box, “are fishing nets.” He added.

“Fishing nets?” I asked, confused.

“Yes, fishing nets. I forget the exact dimensions, but its large enough to toss over a full grown adult, and swoop them up in.” He said with a smile.

I was speechless. I sat there, jaw dropped.

Mark then continued explaining. “So how tonight’s game is going to go, we are going to shut off all the lights. We are going to give you 10 minutes to hide anywhere inside the house that you want. Once again, you cannot lock yourself inside a room. We will only be equipped with these nets. Now, we have stationed some tie up gear like rope, duct tape etc around the house that we can grab and use if we capture you in the net. BUT not until we capture you in the net.” Mark said and then paused.

I was definitely intrigued by this whole idea. It sounded so fun. My butterflies were doing somersaults in my stomach.

“After your ten minutes are up to hide, then Zach, Chris and myself will enter the game all at once but go our separate ways to try to find you. The first one of us that bags you gets to keep you for the night and do with you what they wish whether they share you or are selfish is entirely up to them.” He said.

I smiled. “Sounds hot!”

Mark continued to explain, “There is no time limit. However, we have all agreed if we feel you purposefully allowed yourself to be captured and didnt put up a fight, you will not only be spanked ruthlessly, but tickled as well. Got it?” Mark added sternly.

“Got it.” I said before adding, “So if I get trapped in a net, and manage to break free, the game isnt over then right?”

“Correct.” Replied Mark.

I thought for a second and asked, “And the winner decides my fate? What if they want to be selfish and decide to keep me to themselves?”

“Then we must oblige or be punished.” Said Mark, “But usually we decide to be nice and share at first.”

“And what are you guys going to do to me if you win?” I asked looking around at the three of them.

There was a moment of silence before Zach chimed in. “Whatever we want.”

That was so hot to hear. I smiled, and the butterflies churning.

“I want to tell you ahead of time Jordan, things are going to be aggressive, you are our prize for the night and things may get hot and heavy. Are you up for ANYTHING?” Asked Mark.

I thought about it for a second. I figured he was talking about sexual things. I had come this far and dealt with this much teasing all day, I wasnt about to say no now. I had never sucked off or been sucked off by a guy and I had never experienced anal, but I was willing to try both to see what was going to happen.

“I am game.” I said slamming my hand down on the island enthusiastically.

“Good, well...lets get started.” Said Mark with a grin.

Zach and Chris went around the house and began turning off all the lights that were still on while Mark and I stayed back and joked with each other, me saying I wouldnt be captured and him retorting and us going back and forth. Zach and Chris came back into the kitchen. Mark then grabbed a remote and clicked a button.

“I have just activated the motion detectors.” He said.

“Well that doesnt give me a great chance to hide.” I replied.

“It shouldnt matter, you said we stood no chance to capture you...besides, you will be able to hear when we are coming as well, so fair is fair.” Added Mark.

“Okay fine.” I responded with a grin.

Mark grabbed then set a timer for 10 minutes. “Alright Zach, lights off!” He yelled.

And with that, zach flipped the switch and everything went dark as Mark started the timer.

I quickly scrambled out of my barstool and walked away at a brisk pace while I tried to figure out my gameplan.

“Let the games begin.” I whispered to myself.

————————————

End of Chapter 10

Stay tuned for the continuation of Jordan’s night! Please leave feedback! I really appreciate it, and enjoy reading the responses.

————————————
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, Jordan is so dang adorable! Ugh, they all are! I want one for myself to restrain and play with! The pillar bondage was super hot, as was the edging. The modified rules for the cat and mouse game sound fun and intense, as does the promise of reward. I can't wait!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Oh, Jordan is so dang adorable! Ugh, they all are! I want one for myself to restrain and play with! The pillar bondage was super hot, as was the edging. The modified rules for the cat and mouse game sound fun and intense, as does the promise of reward. I can't wait!
Thank you again for your continued feedback! I truly appreciate it! I really enjoyed writing the pillar part as well! The cat and mouse game winds up being trap that Jordan falls victim too! Im excited for you to see what happens!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I just caught up on this story! Wow its amazing! I love all 4 of these guys and the fun challenges they keep coming up with! The inclusion of the nets will definitely make things interesting!

I am so torn on who I want to win the prize tonight! I could make strong arguments for all 3 to win!

I also selfishly hope that Jordan manages to turn the tables on at least one of the hunters!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago I just caught up on this story! Wow its amazing! I love all 4 of these guys and the fun challenges they keep coming up with! The inclusion of the nets will definitely make things interesting!

I am so torn on who I want to win the prize tonight! I could make strong arguments for all 3 to win!

I also selfishly hope that Jordan manages to turn the tables on at least one of the hunters!
Thank you so much! I think you will enjoy Chapter 11. I did my best to not let the length go TOO long, but I REALLY wanted to try to build suspense and threw in some twists that I think people will really enjoy. I will probably post Chapter 11 here in a little bit!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Damn this is so good. I love it!

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

blackbound wrote: 3 years ago Damn this is so good. I love it!
Thank you so much! Glad more people are beginning to read through it! I was debating on waiting until tomorrow to post Chapter 11, but I am just so eager to write Chapter 12 that I may post it here shortly!

Thank you for enjoying! ;)
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 11:
————————

I knew I had plenty of time, so I didnt want to rush. It was dark, but my eyes had adjusted, so I could at least somewhat make out furniture, doors, and walls, etc.

I made my way down the hallway behind the kitchen. I thought about heading down to the basement, but I figured they had motion detector traps all over down there. I kept going, i was getting close to the end of the hall when I triggered an alarm. It scared the absolute shit out of me as it started blaring it’s siren and lighting up the surrounding area.

“Jesus Christ!” I yelled, totally startled. I heard the guys bust out laughing from the kitchen.

“HAHA Real funny guys!” I said sarcastically, trying to get my heart rate back to normal.

I continued to the end of the hall and turned left down the hall that led toward the living room. I knew the french doors would lead me into the living room, but I knew there were a couple doors in this hallway that led to different rooms, one being an arcade room, the other being an office. I opened the first door to my right to check out the arcade room. I peered inside, and all of the arcade machines were still on, so there was quite a bit of ambient light in the room.

“Id easily be spotted in here, thats a no go.” I thought to myself. I then closed that door quietly, and kept walking down the hallway a few more steps when I set off another motion detector alarm, again scaring the crap out of me.

“God dammit!” I yelled, which caused the guys to laugh again.

After the alarm shut off, I continued on down to the next and last room before reaching the french doors that led to the living room. Part of my plan was to try to learn where all of the boobie traps were before the others joined because that was an advantage they had over me at this point.

I opened the door to Mark’s office. There really wasnt anywhere to hide in here, maybe under the desk as it would be tough for someone to throw a net over me in that predicament. That was promising, so I may come back to it. I shut the door, and turned to my left to continue down the hallway. I reached the french doors that led to the living room, and as soon as I opened the doors, another alarm went off that they had mounted above the doors. I half expected that one though. I said nothing and shut the doors.

I heard the guys conversing in the kitchen, clearly discussing strategy. I turned back down the hall way to head toward the staircase at the other end of the hall that led upstairs. I was creeping down the hallway, still trying to be stealthy when I set off the other alarm between the office and the arcade room once again.

“7 minutes!” Yelled Zach.

“Well shit.” I whispered to myself. I was going to have to hurry up a bit.

I picked up the pace, walking briskly down the hallway being careful not to bump into anything though.

I finally reached the staircase to go upstairs. I couldnt really see the steps well, so I went pretty slow. I made it about halfway up the stairs when I triggered another alarm. It startled me pretty good, but it lit up the stairs long enough that I managed to bolt up them pretty quickly.

I knew if I turned left, it looped around like a big square and would lead me to a couple of spare bedrooms, and the back entrance to Mark’s bedroom. If I turned right like I did last time, there was another spare bedroom, the main entrance to Mark’s bedroom, and a mini theater room. It wasnt a full blown theater room, it was just a 5th bedroom that Mark converted into one. It had 4 lazy boy recliners in there and a projector and projection screen, and a couple book cases filled with movies. The prospects of hiding up here was good, but too obvious.

I walked to my right and down the hallway, triggering another alarm before reaching the bedrooms.

“Man, they have these boobie traps everywhere.” I whispered to myself. I wasnt too worried about boobie traps inside the rooms as I could hide in them, but more concerned about where at in the hallways they were, so I could try to deceive them as to where I was before hiding again.

I turned back around quickly, and walked back toward the staircase, and turned right down that hallway, and sure enough I triggered another motion detector.

“5 more minutes!” Yelled Mark from downstairs.

“I need to hurry up and figure out where I am going to hide first and get there now.” I whispered to myself. I then booked it back down where I just came from. There wasnt enough time go through each room. Hell, there wasnt enough time to go through his whole house to find every detector and still have time to hide. If it was light out, it wouldnt be a problem. But it was dark.

I bounded back down the staircase, setting off that alarm. I then walked briskly back down the back hallway, and triggered the alarm between the office and the arcade. I kept going forward. I opened the double french doors to the living room, trying to deceive them as to where I was headed, setting off that alarm before I closed those doors again. I then crept back over to the office. I opened the door and prayed there were no alarms in there.

I closed the office door behind me and walked as fast as I could over toward his desk. This room had a pretty big window, and the moonlight gave the room a fair amount of ambient light, but with me hiding under the desk, that wouldnt matter much. I made it to the desk without setting off any alarms, thank god.

I then pulled the chair out, and crawled under, nestling into my hiding spot and waited. Time seemed to crawl at a snail’s pace as my anticipation built up.

“2 minutes!” I heard Chris yell.

My butterflies were going absolutely crazy! I continued to wait, huddled up under Mark’s desk.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity. I heard Mark yell, “It’s game time!”

I hoped I had done a good enough job getting the scent off my trail. I didnt hit up any rooms upstairs, so if there were alarms up there, theyd know I didnt enter them, and I also didnt go into the basement at all. Whats done was done now, and I hoped for the best. I heard the alarms start sounding off. I heard one in the hallway behind the kitchen that led to the hall that would lead either down here or upstairs. I then heard another alarm coming from the direction of the living room, but not the french doors. I waited, overwhelmed with suspense, my heart racing.

After a few moments, I heard an alarm sound on the staircase, and one coming from IN the living room, followed by one in the arcade room next to me.

“Shit, they are going to close in on me.” I thought to myself

It was then silent for a few moments before I heard an alarm upstairs, and then a few moments later another alarm upstairs before everything fell silent again.

“Man, whoever is searching upstairs is really lost.” I thought to myself with a grin.

After a few more minutes of silence, I hear Chris yell “Clear” from the living room, followed by the alarm with the french doors. I then heard an alarm in the arcade room, followed by Zach’s voice as he re entered the back hallway. “Arcade room is clear too. Where the hell did he go?” Asked Zach?

“I dont know. I tried to remember where all I heard the alarms, but we were so busy talking strategy I think we may have zoned out.”

“Alright, I will go check the basement.” Said Zach.

There was silence for a moment. I heard the office door knob twist. I think Chris was about to check the office! “Shit!” I thought to myself.

There was a moment of silence, then I heard an alarm go off in the hallway that led to the basement followed by more silence.

“Office looks clear!” Yelled Chris from the doorway, clearly not doing a good job of actually searching. I grinned, feeling proud of myself.

There was a few moments of silence, and then I heard the alarm sound off in the back hallway between the arcade room and the office.

“Yes! Success!” I whispered excitedly to myself assuming it was Chris exiting the area.

After a few more moments of silence, I got absolutely startled by the desk chair being yanked away from the desk!

“Gotcha!” Shouted Chris, with his net in hand. “Come on out!”

“H-how did you know I was in here?” I asked curiously, still completely caught off guard.

“The desk chair wasnt scooted all the way in like usual.” Chris responded.

“But h-how did you set the alarm off in this back hallway and then a couple seconds later appear here?” I asked.

“Oh that was Zach setting you up to believe he had gone downstairs. He is outside waiting in case you manage to escape me. Now get out from under the desk!” Chris demanded.

“No!” I yelled defiantly before Chris yelled fine and dove down and tried to force the net over me. This was my chance.

I then lunged out toward Chris, and used his own tactic against him. We both flew out from under the desk and onto the floor by it.

The struggle was on, but after a wrestling match for about a minute, I actually managed to get Chris trapped in his own net.

He yelled angrilly, trapped in the mesh. I had tied the drawstring around the end of the net, encasing him in it.

I was quite proud of myself. I taunted Chris, causing him to angrily thrash around like a fish out of water. I then turned to run out of the office when I saw Zach in the doorway blocking it. He had his net ready to go.

“You ready to go down?” Asked Zach?

I just stood there, my brain scrambling. Zach charged at me, and threw the net out at me. I managed to juke out of the way of the net just in time.

Zach began to run after me until he heard Chris yell, “Dammit Zach forget about him for a second and get me outta this thing! We can gang up and grab him later!”

Zach then ran around to go help Chris. This was my opportunity for my escape. I bolted out of the office and booked it to the left.

I could hear Zach giving Chris a hard time at being trapped in his own net by me. I set off the alarm between the office and arcade and made my way for the staircase. There were alot of rooms up there to hide in. I decided to go with the most obvious hiding spot, hoping that since it were so obvious, they wouldnt search there right away. I could hear Zach trigger the alarm between the arcade and office around the same time I set off the one on the staircase. He was back in pursuit while I figured Chris was gathering his bearings.

I then continued up the stairs and turned right. I booked it down the hall and set off that alarm. I then quickly and quietly entered Mark’s bedroom as I heard Zach trigger the staircase alarm once again. I silently shut the door to the bedroom and crept my way over to Mark’s closet. I opened the door, and stepped inside Mark’s giant walk in closet. It was dead silent in the house.

I turned so I faced the closet door so I could defend myself should someone open it and I waited. It was silent a few seconds longer before I had a quiet chuckle to myself, recollecting to how I used Chris’s net against him, “oh man that was hysterical.” I whispered quietly to myself.

Just then I heard some rustling and what sounded like clothe hangers clanking behind me. I turned to try to see, but it was too dark. It was silent again for a moment.

“Man, is this house haunted?” I whispered to myself.

Another moment of silence. I shrugged it off, but kept trying to get my eyes to adjust in the pitch black in here so I could see.

Just the. I felt a net get tossed right over top of me! It was followed promptly by a hard tackle, driving me to the floor. It must have been Mark. He said nothing but moved swiftly to ensure I was fully in the net before quickly gathering up the open end and pulling the draw string tight. I felt him get off me. I heard a click, and the lights in the closet came on! It took a second for my eyes to adjust, but there stood Mark, towering above me with a prideful grin on his face!

“Hi Jordan!” He said with a wave. He made his way over to me and took hold of the drawstring and wound it around the bottom of the net, before tying it off, making sure I couldnt escape unless I was cut out of it.

I lay there struggling in the mesh before I piped in, “How did you know I was going to come in here?”

Mark laughed and said, “This whole game was a set up to lead you right to me. We knew you wouldnt START up here, but would wind up here at some point, thinking that we would think this spot as too obvious and ignore it until the last possible choice.”

I continued writhing around in the net as Mark continued, “I struck a deal with Chris and Zach that if they pretended to try and take you, but not really, and then “chased” you, essentially leading you where I wanted you to go which was here, that I would allow each of them a little bit of time with you before I take you for the night, and now here we are!” He exclaimed throwing his arms out in celebration as he placed his socked foot down on my chest.

“Kinda cheapens your win a bit doesnt it?” I asked with a grunt under his socked foot.

He looked down at me with a smile and said, “See, youd think that, but no. I am still getting my prize, and there will be plenty of other times for me to show you what Ive got.” He said as he applied a little more pressure with his foot on my chest.

Him saying that got my butterflies stirred up again. I then asked with another grunt, “Okay, what now then?”

“Now, its time for the real fun to begin!” He exclaimed as he took his foot off my chest, and grabbee the bottom of the net by my feet and pulled it.

Mark twisted me around and dragged me toward the closet door. He opened it and drug me through the doorway before turning the light off in the closet and shutting the door.

I laid on the floor trapped in this net, writhing and struggling. Mark walked away from me for a moment and I was left to lay there in the dark struggling.

Suddenly, a lamp in the corner of the room came on and the room became lit up once more.

I saw Zach and Chris standing in the doorway to the bedroom, and I looked over and saw Mark by the lamp.

“How’s it feel being trapped in a net?” Chris asked coyly, clearly upset that I dared do that to him.

“Actually not bad.” I replied as I flailed around a bit more.

Chris didnt respond, but had a disappointed expression on his face. Mark had wandered back over to me, and as if I were as light as a feather, scooped me up and slung me over his shoulder and carried me up to his bed where he carelessly tossed me hard down onto the bed and I landed on the soft mattress with a couple of bounces. I then proceeded to squirm around in the mesh net some more.

“Well, lets enjoy our prize guys.” Said Mark with a smile as he looked back and Zach and Chris who then walked up to the bed and the three of them all slid onto the bed around me. I tried to squirm around, and “resist” as much as I could while they all began groping me all over my body through the mesh netting.

Mark then rolled over to his scissors he had placed on his end table and cut open the netting. I pried the netting off around my upper body, but Mark tossed the scissors off the bed and as I tried to resist anything, Mark and Zach each grabbed one of my wrists and forcefully pushed my hands down onto the bed and forced me to lay flat.

I have to admit, the amount of force they used there was kinda hot. Both Zach and Mark placed their knees down onto each of my wrists, pinning them down. Chris then finished pulling the netting down off of my lower body before plopping his bum down over top of my ankles so I couldnt move.

Mark clamped a free hand over my mouth. “Mmph!” I yelled in surprise as I tried to wriggle around to no avail.

“Well, a promise is a promise. Zach you are up first, what would you like from our prize tonight?” Asked Mark.

“Well, I fucked his socked feet earlier. Id kinda like him to use his socked feet to get me off this time.” Zach replied.

“So a sock job?” Asked Mark.

“Yes.” Replied Zach.

Mark responded saying very well. He warned me that I better comply or punishment would be in order. I did as I was told and didnt fight, simply moaned into my handgag.

Zach slid off my wrist as Chris slid off my ankles. Chris took over Zach’s spot, and firmly dropped a knee onto my wrist.

Zach then went down to my socked feet. I playfully picked up a socked foot, brushing it around Zach’s face which cause him to smile. He enjoyed that. I then took both of my socked feet, covered in my thin, soft little white no show liner socks and began to run them up and down Zach’s chest and around his face, driving him nuts. He grew hard immediately, and peeled off his underwear and tossed them to the floor.

My butterflies were going crazy. I had never done anything like this, but I wanted to do a good job. I wrapped my socked feet around his shaft and got busy pumping. After a few minutes, and me occasionally wrapping my socked toes around his head, Zach really got into it, grabbed my ankles and held them together as he gave one final thrust before shooting his load off all the way up and landing on my thigh.

He let out a monstrous moan as he got his release. Zach got up, grabbed his undies that he used to wipe me clean before walking away butt naked. “Thanks Jordan. Im gonna go shower up. That was great.” And with that, Zach was gone.

“Alright, you are next Chris.” Said Mark.

The feeling of being served a la carte like this felt weird, but id be glad when it was finally just me and Mark since even though he slightly cheated, he did still win.

“Ya know what Mark? I could choose a number of things here. I could tickle him....I could edge him... I could fuck his socked feet..I could fuck his mouth...I could just fuck him straight up.” Said Chris with a pause.

Every time he mentioned a new thing with a pause I had moaned into Mark’s hand gag and squirmed my feet around.

“But I am going to pass this time around and let you have your fun. I think what I am actually going to do is go tie up Zach after he hops outta the shower and isnt expecting it and take his ass.” He said with a smirk.

“Well thats very commendable.” Said Mark with a grin before adding, “Go take him and do your worst.” Said Mark with a chuckle.

“I think I will.” Added Chris as he slid off of my wrist and off of the bed.

Mark released my hand and mouth. I was now totally free, and laying next to Mark.

“Go get him tiger!” I yelled with a laugh as Chris marched off on a mission.

“Oh I will, dont worry!” Said Chris before shutting the bedroom door and disappearing.

“Well, I guess its just the two of us now.” I said looking over at Mark.

“Yep, and now you are finally all mine!” He replied. “And I am going to tie you...gag you...and do that in many different ways before I finish you off.” He said with a grin as he rolled over on top of my hips and pinned my wrists down.

“You can try!” I replied with a smile, which caused him to chuckle.

“Oh its happening, no matter how hard you fight it.” He said with a smirk and wink.

I laid there, my loins absolutely burning. I couldnt wait to see what was going to happen to me in Mark’s care!

———————————

End of Chapter 11

———————————

What will happen to Jordan while Mark lays claim to him as his prize? Stay tuned in for Chapter 12 to find out!

Please leave reviews! It feels good to have my work recognized and motivates me to keep writing! Thank you all!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mmmmm... hot hunks playing with each other, capturing each other... amazing. Almost wish the Sock Boys sold tickets to these shows lol.

The net capture was hot, and you did really well in playing out the Cat and Mouse game! I love how much Jordan is enjoying himself.

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Mmmmm... hot hunks playing with each other, capturing each other... amazing. Almost wish the Sock Boys sold tickets to these shows lol.

The net capture was hot, and you did really well in playing out the Cat and Mouse game! I love how much Jordan is enjoying himself.
I appreciate it! There will be more stories to come from the Sock Boys after I finish up this first series!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 12:
————————

I laid underneath Mark, my hands pinned down and him straddling my waist. My heart was racing.

“Now what...to do...with you?” Said Mark seductively as he swayed his hips back and forth on mine, causing my hormones to kick up a notch again.

“I believe you are supposed to claim your prize.” I replied with a grin.

“Ah yes!” Said Mark with a chuckle. “Dont move.” He added as he got off of me.

I decided to press my luck as Mark left the bed. I sat up, and rolled off the opposite side. Mark looked over in shock.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Im testing you. You said earlier that you could basically take me when you want. Prove it.” I taunted.

“Oh, now that’s funny.” Replied Mark as he tossed a bundle of thin black rope onto the bed that he had grabbed off of his end table.

There was a moment of silence as Mark took his eyes off of me and opened up the top drawer of his end table.

“Im not chasing you all over the house.” Said Mark.

“I dont need to run, I just dont think you can overpower me and tie me up.” I added tauntingly again.

Mark just grinned as he grabbed something from the end table.

“You want me, you are really going to earn it.” I added with a grin.

“Very well.” Replied Mark.

I knew me taunting him was only adding fuel to the fire, but thats what I wanted. I walked closer to get a good view of him. It was ironic, we were both matching, wearing short cut skimpy white skin tight briefs and almost identical thin white no show liner socks.

I saw Mark stuff a couple of black elastic exercise bands into his waistband. “Man he really loves those elastic bands” I thought to myself.

“I am going to make you eat your words.” Said Mark as he tossed another bundle of black rope onto the bed.

“How much shit ya got in there?” I asked with a smirk.

“Enough to take care of you.” He replied calmly.

I walked a little closer, trying to see what Mark had in hand. It was some sort of black lycra sack with a drawstring. It was definitely big enough to fit over someones head. I knew what he was planning.

Mark then turned and faced me with a grin. He had two black elastic bands tucked into his waistband and a pair of black handcuffs. In hand he had the black lycra bag.

“You ready?” He asked daringly.

“I think the real question is...are you?” I asked, again taunting Mark. He merely grinned at me.

There was a brief pause, and then like a flip of a switch, it was on! Mark bolted straight for me. It actually caught me off guard with how quickly he came at me. I froze for a second, but a second too late. I juked right, but it was no use. He wrapped an arm around my hip as he dove at me. I thought he had me, but I spun away with all my might and broke free from his arm but not before he reached back up and grabbed hold of my ankle, causing me to fall forward on the floor.

I couldnt believe it. I didnt even make it ten seconds before things got sketchy for me. Before I could even react to falling, Mark had already sprung up and planted himself on top of me, pinning me face down on the floor. I struggled with everything I had. It was no use! I seriously couldnt believe how quickly I was about to be at his mercy. It couldnt have been that easy, but apparently it was!

Then with a swift movement, he pulled the black lycra bag down over my head, and pulled the drawstring tight around my neck. I could still talk, but couldnt see.

“Oh come on man! Do over!” I yelled.

“Maybe another time.” Said Mark as he slapped a cuff around my right wrist before aggressively torquing my arm behind my back and holding it down against the small of my back.

Mark then reached for my other arm, but of course with not being able to see I had no idea. I tried to resist, but it was a futile effort. Mark was pretty easily able to twist my left arm behind my back and snap it into the other handcuff.

Mark then got off me and grabbed me by an arm pit and stood me up. My legs were still free, so I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong.

“What are you afraid Id get away from you if we started aga-mmmph!” I yelled as Mark clamped his hand over my mouth.

“That’s enough outta you!” Mark said sternly.

He wrapped his other arm around my midsection and dragged me unwillingly back up to his bed, me yelling into his handgag the whole way and putting up a fight.

When we reached the bed, I felt Mark remove his hand from my mouth prompting me to do some more taunting before he scooped me up and threw me back onto the bed, and I landed with a bounce again. I tried to roll away but Mark wasnt having it. He clamped a hand down on my hip and forced me back onto my back.

I then felt him straddle my left shin. I continued to taunt Mark as I felt rope being wrapped around my ankle, and then being pulled very tightly down to the left bed post before it was cinched off.

Without a word, he then grabbed my right socked foot, pulled it flat and managed to tie it so it was tied to the right bed post.

Mark then hopped back onto the bed and pulled my lycra mask off so I could see him.

“You even had to use handcuffs, you couldnt even tie me up!” I yelled again trying to add fuel to Mark’s fire.

“Sit up.” He demanded. I did not comply.

Mark then forcefully yanked me up and knelt beside me. He unlocked my cuffs, shoved me back flat down on the bed and tossed the cuffs to the floor. He straddled my chest, digging his knees into my armpits as he forced my arms straight above me. He then grabbed one of the black elastic bands from his waistband and quickly knotted my wrists to the crossbar of the head of the bed that attached to the two bed posts.

I was now effectively tied to Mark’s bed shaped like an upside down “Y”. I taunted Mark one more time before he slid off of me and laid down with his head by my socked feet and his socked feet by my head.

“You know what?” Mark asked before adding, “I have had about enough of your smart mouth.” He said as he began dangling his cute white socked foot around my face. The bottoms were slightly off color from the day’s use, and a decent amount of odor came from them.

“Chris said earlier you liked to sniff his socked feet. I wonder how youd like the idea of sucking on mine.” He said diabolically.

“No! No! No!” I said shaking my head to and fro before Mark planted his socked foot down flat over my mouth almost like a hand gag, holding my head steady. The fumes were intoxicating, but in a good way.

“Mmmph!” I groaned into his foot as be tried to pry open my pursed lips with his socked toes.

“Open wide.” Taunted Mark as i shook my head no.

He then proceeded to tickle my left socked foot, eliciting a moment of laughter for a second and he used that opportunity to cram his socked foot into my mouth.

“Mmmph!” I yelled, pulling at my bonds.

“Oh you know you love it.” Taunted Mark again.

“Mmm mmmph hmmph!” I moaned into his socked foot.

“No smart comments now huh?” He said.”Funny how that works.” Mark added jokingly.

I must admit there was something to be said about a sock covered foot gag. It was more personal. It was kinda hot. I lay their continuing to moan into his socked foot as he began to play with my socked foot, kissing, licking and sucking all over it before stopping.

“You like that?” He asked with a grin. I replied with a grunt into his socked foot and nodded my head yes the best I could.

“Good.” He replied before yanking his socked foot out of my mouth and spinning around to crawl up by my upper body.

Mark then peeled off his thin little no show liners, balled them up with one hand and grabbed hold of my face, squeezing my cheeks together to force my mouth open before stuffing them into my mouth.

“Hmmmph mmm!” I moaned.

Mark said nothing but grinned. He then took the other elastic workout band he had in his waistband and tied it off around my head, effectively cleave gagging me and keeping the salty, savory socks locked in place.

“Be right back.” Said Mark.

He slid off the bed and opened his end table again, he grabbed what looked like some long shoe laces. He tossed it onto the bed next to me, and wandered over to his dresser across from the bed.

He opened a drawer, and grabbed out some new thin white no show liners and slipped them onto his feet before coming back towards the bed. He grabbed something off the floor and came back onto the bed. It was the black lycra bag. He forced it back over my head, blinding me as he pulled the drawstring tight down around my neck once more.

I could no longer see. I moaned loudly into my gag, and squirmed around against my bonds. I felt Mark get off the bed again, and return moments later.

I felt him cut my briefs away from my body, eliciting an excited yelp from underneath my gag. I wasnt sure what was about to happen, but my member was already hard and then sprang up once released from the tight briefs.

Suddenly, I felt something being wrapped around my balls and the base of my shaft tightly before it was knotted off.

“Cant have you getting off too early.” Said Mark as he playfully patted my cheek.

“Hmm mmmph!” I moaned into my gag, bucking my hips.

I then felt something cold and wet being drizzled over my member. The sensation caught me off guard as I yelped into my gag and bucked around a bit. It was lube! I thought to myself.

There was a brief pause. Nothing happened. I wasnt sure what was going on. I just lay there continuing to suck on
Mark’s used socks.

“Mmm?” I asked questioningly?

Again a pause, when suddenly, I felt a hand wrap firmly around my shaft and begin pumping up and down very slowly and methodically.

“Hmmphy Smmmph!” I yelled into my gag, translating into “Holy shit.”

Mark didnt change his approach, he just kept the slow, sensual strokes going. I already felt like I needed to cum, but couldnt! I think whatever was wrapped around me down there was helping to prevent that! This was torture! I pulled at my bonds, moaning into my gag like a mad man as Mark sped up his torture.

I couldnt take much more! I began struggling as much as my bonds would allow. Mark stopped suddenly. I wasnt sure what was going on, but I desperately wanted to continue.

The pause continued for a few more moments before he began slowly stroking once more. I was borderline screaming into my gag with pleasure.

He continued the on and off process for what felt like an eternity before stopping once more and taking the lycra bag off my head and tossing it to the side once more.

Mark then made it a point to lay down, with his two socked feet placed on my face, slowly rubbing them back and forth across my face as he began stroking me once more. I was in sensory overload, and so horny.

After a while, he stopped once again. He popped up and began untying my feet from the bed posts. He said nothing as I moaned and groaned at him through my gag. He left the roped knotted around the bed posts but freed both of my socked feet which he gently and passionately massaged for a couple of minutes before letting them rest. I was in heaven.

Mark crawled up to the top of the bed and untied my hands from the cross bar, but were still bound together in front of me.

“Hmmph?” I questioned.

Mark again said nothing as he slid off the bed and then dragged me off the bed with him. He stood me up and walked me around to a bedpost at the foot of the bed. He pressed me assertively back first into the bedpost and told me to stay still.

Mark proceeded to untie my hands before knotting them with the black elastic band behind my back so my arms were behind the bed post.

“Mmph!” I yelped into my gag as he pulled the knot tight.

I was now naked and tied to Mark’s bedpost. I was cleave gagged with a black elastic workout band and had Mark’s worn no show liners crammed into my mouth.

“I didnt really get to play with you like this when you were tied to the pillar earlier.” He commented as he began running his hands up and down my body lightly, eliciting some moans into my gag.

Mark then grabbed hold of my stiff member and began playing and tugging on it once more. I could tell Mark was getting really worked up listening to my gagged moans.

I couldnt take much more, and instinctively I began struggling and moving my legs around a lot.

Mark didnt let that happen for long though. Mark left me for a second and grabbed a roll of black duct tape. He then proceeded wrap the tape around my ankles before then wrapping my bound ankles to the bottom of the bedpost, completely immobilizing my feet. I also noticed he had a rag in hand.

“Now, where were we?” He asked jokingly. “Oh yes.” He said as he grabbed my package again and began kissing, licking and sucking on my neck and ears.

Again, I was moaning like crazy. Mark really was enjoying himself. He released his grip on my shaft and used that hand to pull down the elastic band cleave gag i had wrapped around my head. It fell down and tightened slightly around my neck. He untied it and tossed it up onto the bed.

Mark the pulled the socks out of my mouth and passionately tongue assaulted my mouth briefly before cramming the rag he held deep into my mouth. It was similar to earlier, my mouth packed entirely, and the other end of the rag hanging out of my mouth and drooping just below my chin.

“If you spit that out, I will spank you.” He warned.

I merely nodded my head in agreement. And then Mark went to work, kissing, licking and sucking from my neck, down to my chest, then to my abs, and then to my groin area. I bucked a little at the sensitive area and moaned as loud as I could. I then watched Mark untie the shoestring that had been constricting me down there before taking my hard member into his mouth and really getting into sucking me.

It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. I was squirming and moaning like a mad man. Once Mark knew I was about to finish, he took his mouth away and finished me off with a handy as I shot my load off.

That was the release I needed, and it was the best one of my life. My body was shuddering. I thought maybe we were done but I guess I was wrong.

“Now its my turn.” Said Mark with a whisper into my ear.

————————

Mark had promptly released me from the bedpost and threw my free body back onto the bed. He told me to lay face down. I did as I was told, the rag still firmly lodged in my mouth.

Mark had gotten to work immediately, and tied all four of my limbs separately to each of the bedposts.

He finally climbed onto the bed.

“I need to know RIGHT NOW if you want me to stop. Shake your head no if you want out right now. If you dont let me know you want let go right now there is no turning back.” Mark said.

There was a moment of silence. I just laid there perfectly still. Mark helped me have one of my greatest orgasms ever, and one of the most fun days I had had in a long time. The guys had never steered me wrong or mistreated me. I wanted to put that trust in Mark. I knew what he wanted to do. I had never experienced this sort of thing, but was willing to give it a try.

“Okay awesome.” Said Mark, quite pleased. He playfully shoved my face down into the pillows for a few seconds before getting up.

Mark left the bed momentarily and was out of my sight. He retuned with a few pillows that he propped under my midsection to help lift my butt in the air. It stretched out the last give my bonds had in them. I couldnt move at all anymore. I wiggled around as best I could testing them. Yep, I was stuck and there was no turning back now.

I felt cold liquid being dumped down my crack. The cold sensation catching me off guard, eliciting a shocked yelp into my gag and a slight wiggle against the ropes holding me to the bedposts. Mark had hopped off the bed. I look over as he grabbed something from his end table drawer. He grabbed a latex glove and a lubed condom. He snapped the glove on, and then snapped the condom onto his stiff member before climbing back onto the bed.

My butterflies were in full effect. I wasnt sure what to expect. I playfully moaned into my rag gag and shook around as much as I could.

“Need to start small first.” Said Mark. I looked back at him as much as I could. I saw him applying lube to two of his fingers.

“And now we begin.” He said, as he slowly inserted two fingers inside me.

It was a sharp pinch at first, and slightly painful. I yelped into my gag and pulled hard on my bonds, them not having any give.

After a few moments, Mark began to slide his fingers in and out and it turned from pain, to a weird sensation and pleasure I had never felt. I was moaning into the rag into my mouth as loud as I could, once again entrapped in ecstasy. I was shocked that I was actually enjoying it.

All of a sudden, I felt Mark’s fingers slip out. I let out a loud moan.

I lay there for a moment. All of a sudden I saw a black elastic band passing down in front of my face. Mark then pulled it tight between my gagged lips and rested the two ends on my shoulder blades.

Suddenly he disappeared from my view.

“Last chance to turn back.” He warned again as I felt more lube being drizzled down my crack.

I just moaned into my gag and laid still.

“Okay, here goes nothing then.” said Mark as I felt him position himsef behind me.

Mark then grabbed hold of both ends of the exercise band and gave it a hard pull, snapping my head back as he inserted himself into me.

This hurt a lot worse than the finger treatment. I grunted loudly into my gag in some pain.

“Dont worry, we will go slow.” Mark said soothingly.

And with that, thats exactly what happened. It started slow and sensual in a way, and after a few minutes, it began to feel pleasuring again.

Mark sensed this and began to pick up the pace and the force in which he was thrusting. Every single thrust elicited a roar of a moan through my gag. The way this began to feel was insane. I was rock hard again, and wound up shooting off another load as Mark continued.

After a few more minutes, Mark let out the alpha moan. He had finished and I knew it.

He pulled out. And lay on the bed for a few seconds before getting up and tossing his condom into the garbage.

Mark came over and untied and ungagged me.

“Well, how was it?” Asked Mark.

“It started out painful, but towards the end I really enjoyed it.” I replied.

We continued making small talk for a bit. Mark said I could sleep in his bed or one of the spare bedrooms. I told him
Id sleep in a spare bedroom and get showered up because I didnt want things to get weird.

He said that was fine Nd tossed me a pair of his briefs since he cut mine off. I slipped into them. They were slightly big on me but no matter.

And with that I made my way to one of the spare bedrooms, soaking in all of the events that took place today as I showered. I went to bed, thinking of everything that transpired and passed out, exhausted.

———————————

End of Chapter 12

———————————

Idk if I will go this in detail on sexual events moving forward on stories, but I wanted to to make the story solid. I will definitely continue writing though!

All feedback is appreciated!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] I really love this story so much .
albusdumbledore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by albusdumbledore »

By far one of the best stories on the site! You Must continue writing and also include sexual scenes because you are great in that!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Phenomenal story and end to this tale! I can't wait to read more from the sock boys! (maybe a side story about what Chris and Zach got up to while Mark and Jordan were together!)

Your creative tie ups were great to read and I am looking forward to more stories!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

An absolute amazing tale from start to finish! I love the creative bondage, the sexy men, and the fantastic writing! Just utterly fabulous.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wonderful sotry! I love everything about it, but the superb bondage and gagging is definitely at the top of the list! Fantastic job, man :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks I really love this story so much .
Appreciate it!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

albusdumbledore wrote: 3 years ago By far one of the best stories on the site! You Must continue writing and also include sexual scenes because you are great in that!
Thank you! I really appreciate that! I enjoyed writing it and including those kinds of scenes but wasnt sure how the mature content would go over! So i really appreciate hearing that!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Phenomenal story and end to this tale! I can't wait to read more from the sock boys! (maybe a side story about what Chris and Zach got up to while Mark and Jordan were together!)

Your creative tie ups were great to read and I am looking forward to more stories!
I will definitely post more tales from the Sock Boys! I may have them discuss what happened in the next tale! Im glad you enjoyed!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic