An Academic Interest (M/MM) *New Chapter 30/09/23*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The sly silverfox! Indeed. I hope it's just a roleplay, but poor Peter's on the ride of his life if so!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I like how Peter and Markus got lulled into this roleplay scenario in the first place, and are now second guessing their choice when Dan turned up the heat
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant story so far! Is Dan serious I wonder or just taking the roleplay very seriously
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Dan did tell Jason that he brings cute boys home and locks them in cages... or it could be just acting :lol:

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 5

Dan
(Is this a good photo for Dan? I'm searching for photos for all my characters. Happy to accept suggestions. I'm not fussy over what my characters look like, it's more important to me that readers like what they're seeing)

Markus could feel Dan's hot and heavy breaths against his ear, his palm still clamped firmly over his own duct tape sealed lips. Peter was breathing laboriously too, his naked torso glistening from all the struggling against his ropes.

"Hmmmmm," he whined helplessly, eyes rolling back off of Peter to focus on his captor, who was barely in his peripheral vision. Markus could only partially make out Dan's distinct silver beard, however, he could feel his full arousal grinding against him and between him.

"Shhhhh, don't look at me. Look at poor Peter, trying so desperately to escape his ropes and protect you," Dan whispered. "Look how much it pains him to see me having my way with you," Dan continued, his thrusts brushing ever so slowly towards bullseye. 'This wasn't what was discussed,' Markus thought, 'Did I really just deliver the both of us right into the arms of a real kidnapper?'

"Are you going to scream if I ungag you?" Dan asked. "Yes, no you aren't, cause you're a good boi," Dan said, manipulating Markus' head like a toy. "Aaaahhhhh oowwwww," Markus inevitably exclaimed when Dan got the part where he had to yank out a few beard hairs. "Awwwhhh, I said no screaming didn't I," Dan said, massaging his raw cheeks while holding his underwear gag in his mouth. Finally, Dan pulled the saliva soaked briefs out of his mouth, smiling widely as he watched Markus stretching his jaw.

"Too intense?" Dan asked. "You don't say. Half of me really thought you were a real kidnapper or something. And you cut my clothes off, you bastard!" Markus replied. "Hey, I'm still in charge here," Dan said, spanking Markus on the bum.

"Hmmmmmllooooooo," Peter grunted. "You've been a good boi too Peter, isn't that correct Markus?" Dan said, making no move to ungag him. "I'm sorry Peter. We did discuss it. But we didn't go into the details. I didn't even know when it would all start, Dan just jumped on me when....MMPPPPHHHG," Markus was interrupted by a airtight handgag over his mouth. "Too much talking," Dan laughed.

"I know one way to thank Peter for being such a cooperative and chivalrous boi," Dan said, shifting his torso around to push Markus face to face with it. "Hmmm," Markus moaned as his nose came into contact with Peter's cock ring, the heavy scent of Peter's ball sweat filling his lungs.

From the angle he was positioned, his boyfriend's cock looked even more imposing, the cock ring and his arousal keeping his member rigid and arching towards his navel. Dan brushed Markus' nose along Peter's cock, the added stimulation causing it to twitch wildly in front of his eyes.

As Markus progessed upwards, the the scent of Peter's sweat and sex intensified, reaching a peak when Markus was brought centimetres away from a large bead of precum forming on Peter's delicate head.

"I think Peter deserves a good apology," Dan said, gently guiding and replacing his handgag with Peter. "Mmmmmm hmmmmmm," Peter groaned as he felt his boyfriend's lips moving up and down his shaft. "Hmmmmmm iiimmmmmm gmmmm cummmmm," Peter moaned. "Not so fast muscle boi," Dan expertly lifted Markus off of Peter, and tugged on his balls. "Hmmmm fkkkkn pplllssss lllmmmm gmmm cummmm," Peter humped the air, succeeding only in slapping Markus on the face.

“Please Dan,” Markus begged. “I’d thought you’d never ask,” Dan said, bringing his own rubber-wrapped member to Markus’ lips. Markus took his first good look at the hunky professor, silver up top but a dark black pelt below, concealing a well developed musclature much like Peter’s.

“But Peter...” Markus started. “You’re only making Peter wait longer in line,” Dan said. “PLSSSSS Mrmmmmkuussss llllmmmmm mppphmmm cummmm,” Peter begged. “Ooohhh you got to help poor Peter,” Dan said, “besides I know a part of you already wants to do this.” He was right. “You’ll let us go if I do this?” Markus winked. “You don’t have a choice. Now open up,” Dan said, pinching his nose shut.

“I know why Peter wants this so bad,” Dan said, helpfully guiding Markus up and down his cock. Markus continued to play the part of an unwilling victim, coughing and choking and spilling saliva all over Dan’s covered cock. “Hmmmmm ghmmmmm,” Markus groaned, careful not to bite down on the Professor’s girthy member.

“That’s enough boi. Now, I’ll let you finish off your boyfriend,” Dan said, watching Markus squirm over to Peter’s crotch. It didn’t take long for Peter to shoot deep into Markus’ mouth, filling him with thick salty seed. Markus heaved in pleasure when he rolled away, licking his lips to take in all of his boyfriend's essense. Dan took this time to remove Peter’s gag.

“Firstly, fuck you Dan. Secondly, do I get to return Markus the favour now?” Peter said.
Last edited by Guardianbound 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hehe, Professor Silverfox oughta watch out! He might just be next on the docket to be tied!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Hehe, Professor Silverfox oughta watch out! He might just be next on the docket to be tied!
They need to make it to Dan's bondage mansion first, but I agree!

Glad to see Markus and Peter getting into it more! And talking, albeit briefly!

P.S.: If that's what Dan looks like, you'll certainly get no complaints for me, muffled or otherwise!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I'm sure Markus and Peter are already plotting. Big mistake to let them talk again :lol: But I think we all agree that Silverfox will look delicious bound and gagged

[mention]gag1195[/mention] How are we getting to the mansion though, which hunk is gonna be tied up for the journey?

No complaints from you until its too late ;) When Dan has his hands all over you, and a gag to muffle fresh complaints :lol:

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really brilliant
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195 How are we getting to the mansion though, which hunk is gonna be tied up for the journey?

No complaints from you until its too late ;) When Dan has his hands all over you, and a gag to muffle fresh complaints :lol:
Realized I never responded, apologies! Obviously, both my hunks need to be tied up for the journey to Dan's Bondage Mansion! They don't know the way, and a gagged Dan can't give directions! Also, I have a suspicion that a restrained Dan would be less cooperative. So, of course, both Markus and Peter need to be tied up for the trip. It would be unfair for one to be free while the other isn't!

And I certainly wouldn't complain when sexy Dan is bound and gagged and at my mercy!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 6

“Do you really not trust us to eat on our own?” Peter asked, sneakily testing the rope around his wrists. Nope, no give there. “Nope. There are two of you and only one me. What happens when the both of you decide to escape. Or worse, turn the tables on poor Prof. Williams,” Dan replied, bringing the shredded chicken to Peter’s lips.

“So what’s the plan? And can I have more water, please?” Markus asked. Dan picked the slender glass up and slipped the straw into his lips, smiling as Markus slurped greedily. “Does a kidnapper announce all of his plans before the fact? Especially to his victims?” Dan said. “Does a kidnapper feed his victims while keeping a cock ring around their bits?” Peter said. “Don’t force me to turn those things on again. Eat your veggies, muscle boi,” Dan warned, forking a mouthful of spinach into Peter’s mouth.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you,” Markus said, scrunching his eyebrows together. “Does Peter tell you that you look cute when you go all pouty and angry. If I were one of your students, I’d be intentionally handing in late and tardy work to make you angry,” Dan said. “You have to see him waving that long ruler around. He even spanked me with it once,” Peter said. "After you called me a dork, for wearing those no prescription spectacles you told me to wear in the first place." Markus responded. "It matched your beard! You were a fine sexy dork," Peter gave his boyfriend a smooch on the cheek.

The shirtless hunk jumped in his seat, his cock ring began vibrating again in his jockstrap. "Stop that. You don't kiss him without my permission," Dan said. "Boo, Bad Prof. Dan," Markus added, fishing for the same punishment.

"You two are almost like a couple I played with once, complete bondage sluts the two of them. @buffbaristascott, ring any bells?" Dan said. "You know Scott? He's such a cutie. See Peter, you're totally replacable now," Markus stuck his tongue out. "Hey, would Scott agree to an impromptu kidnapping by a stranger for his boyfriend?" Peter replied defensively. "He might, like I said, complete bondage slut," Dan replied. "RE-PLACE-ABLE!" Markus playfully hollered. "Can you gag him Dan. He's being too noisy," Peter said. "Good idea. You do it. Dinner's over. It's time to transport the both of you over to the rich fella who purchased you," Dan smirked, sliding smoothly back into character.

Dan untied Peter's wrists and retied them in front of him, in loose rope shackles. He did the same with Peter's feet, permitting a limited range of motion, he could walk but not run, use his hands but not stretch them beyond a few inches.

Dan dumped their bag of bondage gear in front of him: "Gag him." "Don't you dare," Markus glared at his boyfriend. Peter picked a black ball gag from the bag: "I don't have a choice. I'll protect you Markus." Peter held back a laugh as he pushed the gag past his boyfriend's teeth, reducing his complaints to moans. "mmmpphhhhhhh," Markus whined.

"Still too much noise for transport. Tape over it," Dan commanded. "Please, don't hurt us," Peter begged as he slowly added rounds of tape around Markus' head. "Blindfold him with the tape." Dan said. "Mmmppphhhhhh" Markus wriggled in his seat.

"Do it," Dan growled, and Peter complied, allowing Dan to step forward to examine his work. "You do this a lot don't you muscle boi," Dan wrapped his hand around Peter's mouth, teasing his nipple with the other. "Pllllssssss llmmmmm hmmm pphoooo," Peter moaned, pulling on Dan's arms with his own.

Instead Dan reached into his pocket, retrieving a sweaty jockstrap. "This is a present from your buyer, he wanted one of you to have a taste of him before you're delivered to his home," Dan said. "Open Peter," Dan whispered, his facial hair brushing against Peter's ear. "Plllssss," Peter groaned. "I had a long workout this morning in these. You of all people should know how sweaty things can get when you're in the zone at the gym," Dan pushed the nasty material into Peter's mouth, sealing them in with the roll of tape in Peter's hands.

"There we go. Now, you'll carry your boyfriend to the car," Dan said. "Hmmmmphhhh!" Peter and Markus grunted. "Sack of potatoes, muscle boi. I know you can do it," Dan said. Hobbled as he was the journey to the garage was harder than it should have been, and Peter was forced to bite down hard on Dan's dirty jockstrap - just as he intended. Markus in the meanwhile had a disorientating and dizzying trip with his head upside down most of the time.

"I'm not going to cram the both of you into the boot." Dan said while helping the blindfolded Markus into the car. He added handcuffs on Peter before pushing him into the car beside his boyfriend. "Anyone passing by and looking in is going to see two almost naked cuties bound and gagged in my car. Are they going to think, 'oh boy, they must be kidnapped'. Nope, they're going to say, 'look at that lucky Silverfox, he must be their lucky Daddy'," Dan said, replacing his spectacles with his blue tinted silver-rimmed sunglasses. "No radio for me, both of your moans will be music enough," Dan laughed and pushed on a remote, Peter and Markus started moaning not soon after.
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love the banter and silly roleplay Professor Dan is giving, but also there's just something I love so much about boyfriends bound together!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I'm sure Dan intends to keep the boyfriends bound together for quite some time. You're never too old to be taught a lesson by the Prof :twisted:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

How kind of Dan to make sure my boys get a proper meal! And it hopefully means that when Dan finds himself in their ropes, my boys will repay that kindness! Of course, the silverfox has plenty of fun in store for the happy couple, maybe they won't want to escape... at least not for a bit...
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago (Is this a good photo for Dan? I'm searching for photos for all my characters. Happy to accept suggestions. I'm not fussy over what my characters look like, it's more important to me that readers like what they're seeing)
You know my take on this. The appearance should match the Dan you have in mind since you're his creator.
I'm sending you a PM with two alternative photo-suggestions.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 7

"I'm watching you Peter, you may touch your boyfriend, but don't you dare touch yourself," Dan warned. "Mmmpggggghhhh," Peter whined, moving his fingers away from his throbbing member. There were cars driving past constantly, Peter could see it, Markus could hear it.

"Hhhmmmmmpppp," Markus moaned, failing again to shake off his tape blindfold. Peter knew that complete darkness could trigger Markus' claustrophobia and therefore shifted his attention to Markus, before he fell too far into subspace. He turned to nuzzle against Markus' neck kissing and sniffing through his own gag. The taste of Dan's sweat in his mouth was overwhelming but Peter tried his best to make comforting smooching sounds for his boyfriend. "Now that I have Dan's jockstrap in my mouth, I wish it was your favourite briefs again," Peter thought. "Mmmmpphhh ssssssrryyyy," Peter moaned. I'm sorry. He felt the outline of the ballgag he shoved into his boyfriends mouth, the straps of which he tightened beyond what he normally would. "Mmmmmmm," his boyfriend struggled to push a sound out of his tape reinforced gag, and he leaned towards him, returning the kiss.

"You just got a weird look from Toyota Joe by the way. You both sure don't look like kidnapping victims now, all hard and rubbing against each other," Peter stared defiantly into the rear view mirror. "Hmmmmmllppppp fmmmmmmm fuuuuuuuuu!" Peter shouted. "Yea, how does your buyer taste Peter, manlier than you I'm sure. You'll be worshipping his muscles later muscle boi," Dan smirked. "You've got to see this too Teach, your new home. Although it's straight into the dungeons for the two of you!" Dan said, as he pulled over to remove Markus' blindfold.

It was a mansion, no doubt about it. "How did Dan become so rich?" Markus thought. Dan drove past his pool, his lush green hedges and into his garage door. "I know I know, how did he get so rich? Math has its uses I guess. But he kidnaps couples like you, so who knows," Dan said.

Once again Peter was made to carry Markus into the basement. "Kneel," Dan commanded, and Markus and Peter stayed standing, leaning against one another for support. "I said KNEEL," Dan shouted, his voice echoing throughout the room. "Mmmmmmmpgggggg," they moaned, briefly shaken by Dan's loud authoritative voice. Since his legs were still bound together with rope, Peter had to help him to his knees, joining him later beside him on the cold hard floor.

Dan's imposing figure loomed over them, inspecting them as if he never saw them before. "Don't disappoint me slaves. Behave well and be rewarded. You don't want to know what happened to those that came before you. They were a lovely cute couple too," Dan warned.

Dan retrieved two collars from a large drawer and secured these on Markus and Peter. He then pushed Markus down to lie on his stomach and hogtied him strictly with more rope. His whole body was now surrounded with rope and he wriggled a little to see if anything came loose. It didnt, it may have even become tighter. "You'll learn soon enough Markus, I know my knots. The chances of you escaping are close to zero, but I like to see you try nonetheless.

Dan then stripped and laid back on a leather throne curling his finger at Peter. Peter attempted to stand again but Dan then wagged his finger. "HHHMMMM," Peter yelped in pain, instinctively reaching for his collar. "MMMPHhhHH!" He yelped again. "More wrong moves and it will be Markus who will get zapped," Dan said.

Peter had the good sense to crawl towards Dan's leather throne, looking up at him like a puppy once he reached Dan's feet. "Good boi," Dan roughed up Peter's hair, then ripped off the tape around his face. Peter remained as silent as he could as multiple hairs were yanked off together with the duct tape and Dan's jockstrap stuffing was removed from his mouth. "You get to taste the real thing now boi. Suck it," Dan commanded.

"Please. We just want to go home," Peter begged. *ZAPPP* It was Markus' turn to yelp. The sudden movement caused the ropes to further constrict around him. Dan pinched Peter's chin: "This is your new home boi. Now, suck me off like I know you do for your boyfriend, or Markus will experience a pain he has never experienced before. Your kidnapper told me that you seem to care for him more than you care for yourself. I intend to exploit that until you're a fully trained slave."

Peter looked down at the thick growing cock in front of him and gulped. "Please don't hurt us. S....S.....Sir," Peter bit his tongue one last time before he went down on Dan, taking him in as far as he could. "My name is Daniel Williams. Your new owner. My slaves call me Daddy," Dan said, then leaned back and groaned in pleasure. The control for the shock collars remained firmly in hand.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Damn, Dan can be wonderfully devious when he puts himself in character!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

My goodness Professor Silverfox! He's proving quite impressive at all this! I love Peter trying to be overly protective of Markus! I desperately hope that Dan doesn't break Peter of his classic stubbornness and snarky attitude. I know Markus often complains about it, but deep down, he doesn't want it going anywhere!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Dan is serving up what Markus and Peter want. The couple need to be kept in line. :twisted:

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Peter's attitude is probably what's going to help the couple turn the tables...
One of them is going to break their bonds before Dan breaks them mentally into becoming his "slaves".

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 8

Dan was being far too cocky, thought Peter. Ironic, given the position he was currently in. But Peter had the beginnings of a plan of escape slowly formulating in his mind. "Uggghhhhh," Dan groaned again, holding his head down, testing Peter's gag reflex. If Peter's hunch was correct, Dan was seriously underestimating him. More precisely, his intelligence. "I said no teeth," Dan said, then he sent a jolt of electricity through Peter's collar. "HHHHMMMMM," Peter cursed. "AAHHHHMMMMM," he heard a longer cry of pain coming from Markus in the centre of the dungeon. Peter focused harder on his assigned task.

Peter had briefly wondered why the positions weren't reversed between Markus and himself. It would certainly seem safer to have Peter's strength and muscles trussed up in Dan's elaborate and effective ropework and have Markus threatened into submission instead. "But this sly Silverfox is more afraid of being beaten at his own game," Peter thought. Dan had correctly determined Markus to be the smarter of the pair, but Peter was slightly offended. "Does he think I'm all brawn and no brain or something? Easily controlled and incapable of plotting an escape myself? Simply threaten me using Markus and I suddenly become an all-compliant slave?" Peter thought. Peter determined that his perceived weaknesses could be turned into an advantage against Dan. Provided he continued playing along, an opportunity would surely arise. "Just you wait Prof. The tables are going to turn, and I'm the one that's going to do it," Peter thought, as ropes of warm bitter liquid slid down his throat.

Dan slapped his slick member all over Peter's face before placing a finger on Peter's chin, pulling and urging him closer. Peter supported himself with his loosely bound hands and looked directly into Dan's eyes, resisting the real urge to kiss his captor, he was enjoying himself after all.

"Think carefully before you answer. Who are you now?" Dan asked, slowly waving a rectangular box in front of him, thumb delicately placed over a button labelled 'collar 1'. "I.... am your slave.... Daddy," Peter said, trying to sound as hesitant as possible, keeping to his stubborn and snarky personality. "What about him?" Dan asked and nodded towards Markus, who was squirming and moaning for Peter through his gag. Without Peter noticing, Dan slid his thumb over to 'collar 2' and pressed down, causing Markus to jerk and roll over in pain.

"Fuc... he's your slave too!" Peter said desperately. Dan smirked. "Good muscle boi. Serve me well and I'll allow you some time with him. But, always remember that I won't hesitate to punish him for your wrongdoings," Dan said. "Yes.... Daddy," Peter replied. Peter knew he had to pull this this off seamlessly, failure meant putting Markus in harms way and more unbearable heartache on his part.

"I have no use for your mouth anymore," Dan said, reaching for a leather panel gag. Peter opened when commanded to and felt his tongue being pushed down by a large bulbous protrusion. Additionally, Dan added mitts over his hands, which dimmed Peter's plans to make use of his hands being bound in front of him.

"We're not done for the day. I want you to clean my floors, it's getting a little dusty in here," Dan said. "Mmmmhmmmmmm!" Peter grunted, not expecting being tasked to do chores. Dan pretended he did not hear dissent, and brought a wash cloth and bucket of water he had prepared in front of Peter. "You can't use a mop because of the mitts so you're going to have to get to your hands and knees," Dan said. Dan returned to his throne and watched him. "I'm so going to kill you for this," Peter thought, but had no choice but to get to work. "Lull him into a false sense of security, let his guard fall, and then fight like hell," Peter repeated his gameplan in his head.

Peter was almost certain that the floor was not actually being cleaned, but Dan did not seem the care. After covering the entire dungeon floor on his knees, Peter noticed that Dan was looking bored and gradually lapsing into a nap. This was his chance but Peter continued cleaning while stealing quick looks. An expert napper himself, Peter knew that deep sleep would not take hold so easily. However, this allowed him to earn Dan's trust. The first few times he nodded off he would shake himself awake and see Peter dutifully carrying on with his work. The following times though, Peter would strike.

Convinced Dan was truly asleep, Peter crept towards Markus and brought the buckles of his mitts over his boyfriend's hands, Markus knew what to do. The mitts eventually came off and Peter's hands were free to work on Markus' ropes, but Peter decided to remove his gag first.

"Thank you my devilish boyfriend," Markus whispered. Peter pressed his panel over his boyfriend's cheeks.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Amazing work, Peter! Wonderful work on the wsiting just long enough to strike, and using your people skills to analyze Dan to great effect. Honestly, I feel he deserves some time in charge of the old fox, for being something of a sly fox himself!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Dan definitely deserves what's coming! Getting bored and falling asleep while Markus and Peter are right there bound and gagged for his enjoyment! I cannot wait to see my boys rope up the sexy professor and get their revenge... and I also cannot wait to see my boys turn on each other and see who ends up in control!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] This calls for a search for spirit animals for a bunch of characters. Dan is obviously a fox. Would Peter be a boar then? Stubborn and secretly intelligent.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] It's a nap! Domming duties can be a little exhausting.

We can surely expect a rude awakening though.... what would these two to Dan? A whole dungeon at their disposal..... oooffff always with the double cross with these two..... what suckers for punishment ;) :lol:

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 9

"Hey Prof, lecture is over, time to wake up," Markus said. "Huh," Dan jerked awake, a sleeping bear alerted to incoming danger. But Peter and Markus were already pulling him off his throne.

"Urrrgghhhh, how dare you!" Dan shouted, struggling with both his former captives. Dan had a weight advantage over both Peter and Markus individually but fighting 2 on 1 flipped the equation to favour the 'kidnapped' couple.

"Get his legs," Peter said as he pinned Dan's arms above his head. "Who's the slave now?" Peter smiled, knowing he finally had the upper hand against his tormentor. Dan knew he was defeated, however he kept his fierce resistance, "You're going to regret this muscle boi." Dan spat at Peter as Markus roped his legs together, stopping him from kicking at the couple. Peter was torn between laughing and punching the Silverfox, instead he leaned into Dan's ears: "Use that mouth while you can Dan. I'm going to gag you so good that all you will be able to do is moan and beg for release."

"Do your worse, Peter. I've got to say though, I was expecting a longer nap. Word of advice, I would watch out for Markus if I were you," Dan said, before Markus came back with an inflatable gag. "Fffkkkkk nnnoooooo nngghhhhh," Dan swivelled his head left and right, and continued cursing as Markus secured the gag's straps around his head. "No more lectures from you Prof," Markus said, savagely pumping up the bulb lodged in Dan's mouth. Dan's fierce grunts became no more than muffled gasps for air and so Markus and Peter completed Dan's bondage in relative peace, binding his strong arms in a boxtie, and reinforcing his chest harness with more rope to further restrict his movements and accentuate the hunk's massive pecs.

"There we we go, that'll make you regret kidnapping us to make us your slaves," Peter tweaked Dan's nipple. "Hhhhgggmmmmm mmmmmmmm," Dan winced through his gag. "We did it," Markus embraced Peter and they began making out, first slowly and tenderly, then passionately and deeply. Peter could not get Dan's words out of his head. If he planned to have the tables turned against him, did the two of them plan for Markus to pull a double cross?

"I have to admit, you looked good being his little muscle boi," Markus said, "and defending me fiercely, your nerdy boyfriend."

"Never pull such a stunt again. I genuinely thought that you were in trouble," Peter lapped Markus' neck. "You enjoyed it," Markus replied, then Peter felt a familiar hand on his cock. "Nerds like you and Dan are always the kinkiest," Peter returned the gesture. They continued to enjoy their new found freedom from Dan's ropes and gags. However, there was still some revenge to be had.

"How's it like being the slave," Markus hauled Dan up by his chest. "Grmmmmm," Dan growled. "Not docile enough," Markus remarked. "Carrots and sticks, Master becomes the Slave," Peter jiggled a short chain in front of Dan's eyes. At the ends of the chain were two crocodile clips, its jagged ends looked scary in the light. Peter took great delight in applying the clips to Dan's nipples, pulling on the chain whenever Dan made too much noise. Markus, on the other hand, focused his attention on lubing up and inserting an anal plug up Dan's tight muscular rear. "Will you behave now, Dan?" Markus asked. Dan, shot daggers at both his captors, however Peter sensed a twinge of fear in Dan's eyes. "No," Peter yanked on the chain connecting both of Dan's nipples, and Markus set his plug on vibrate to stimulate the hunky Silverfox's prostate.

Although Dan writhed and moaned into his gag with blood rushing to his cock, he refused to submit to the couple. "All you need to do is admit defeat Dan," Peter pumped his former captors' cock, bring him close to the edge. "Mmmm mmmmmm," Dan squirmed, thrusting himself into Peter's hand. "Are you converted yet Dan?" Peter asked, let released his grip. "Grmrmmmmmm fkkkkkk phuuuu," Dan cursed in frustration. "Seems like we're not there yet," Peter laughed.

"Should we leave him to reflect on his predicament?" Markus asked. The cynical part of Peter's brain raised its alarm: "This is it. He's going to double cross you." With all his attention paid to tormenting Dan, he did not realise that Markus had slipped away. And he was now speaking behind him? Questionable indeed.

"Markus....Are you planning something?" Peter asked.

Markus skipped backwards. He was just about to grapple Peter from behind. "What are you talking about?" Markus deflected, pulling tape off its roll to blindfold Dan. "That's for tape blindfolding me," Markus said. "I don't know, maybe you and Dan have something planned that I don't know about," Peter said.

"No. I don't," Markus said. "Mmmppmmmm mmmmmmm," Dan made what sounded like laughing sounds. "Markus.... " Peter stood up. "Peter, you're being weird," Markus said.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love seeing the tables turned on Dan, but even better is that he's still gagged and successfully pulling off psychological manipulation!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic