I Can’t Let You Go (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago Definitely an interesting start. I'm interested to see what direction this goes, but I'm also interested to see how the bondage will be handled. If the bad guys are simply going to shoot on sight, then the only thing that makes sense is for Katrina (or some other yet unseen character) to be doing most of the tying, which likely means that Natalie isn't going to believe what she has to say and continue resisting, perhaps even turning the tables.

Oh I assure you I've thought of all that, besides, I never said Natalie would be the only person to be bound and gagged, now did I? 😉
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Wow you really set the pace here, almost had me breathless just reading it. And a good start to what I imagine will turn into a good story.
Well damn if I had you breathless, then mission accomplished haha, thanks mate! 😊
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Cool story, though I’ve fallen so far behind many others I’ll be watching to see how this one turns out and just what happens to our two female stars :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

See... I blinked and I missed it. As [mention]Bandit666[/mention] said, there are so many good stories on the site at the moment, you almost need to check on a daily basis or you miss a good one, like yours. Looking forward as to where this will lead.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Cool story, though I’ve fallen so far behind many others I’ll be watching to see how this one turns out and just what happens to our two female stars :D
Lol sorry I've been posting like a madman 😂 glad you're enjoying my tales though mate!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago See... I blinked and I missed it. As @Bandit666 said, there are so many good stories on the site at the moment, you almost need to check on a daily basis or you miss a good one, like yours. Looking forward as to where this will lead.
I'll be sure to tag you in future updates if you'd like mate 🙂
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well it appears Natalie 's dad has some well kept secrets. Interested to see where this goes!!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Well it appears Natalie 's dad has some well kept secrets. Interested to see where this goes!!
Oh you have no idea haha, stay tuned mate more to come real soon!
mikayluh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikayluh »

this is great cant wait to read more!!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

mikayluh wrote: 2 years ago this is great cant wait to read more!!
Thanks so much for commenting, can't wait to show you more! Shouldn't be long now 🙂
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Thanks so much for commenting, can't wait to show you more! Shouldn't be long now 🙂
Bring it on my friend :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention] [mention]Reidy[/mention].

Aaaaand Part 3! Some answers await, but will they only lead to more questions? Let's see, my friends!

....................................................................................

A million thoughts were racing, burying their way through Natalie's head as she lay stuffed into that dark, cramped car trunk. She struggled furiously against the white tape that had kept her restrained tightly for the past several hours, the poor Goth beauty's muscles were cramping, her head felt light, her fingers going numb...

The woman who'd kidnapped her, Katrina, had also saved her life. But... From a cop?! If she couldn't trust the police, who could she trust?! Could she trust this Katrina person? She seemed to have been gentle with Nat for the most part, well, besides kidnapping her of course.

And they... Who were "They" that Katrina kept referring to? It was obvious that she'd been telling the truth in some respect, and "They" were trying to kill Natalie. But why? She was just a quiet, shy student who liked to wear black, go to class, listen to Black Veil Brides and play video games... She literally wasn't anyone special. But then perhaps her Dad wa-...

'Oh god, Dad...!' She thoughtas she suddenly stopped struggling against the tape surrounding her young body. What if Katrina was telling the truth about that too? What if her father was dead?! She had to get to a phone, to a computer, to anything but she needed a way to contact him, to make sure he was ok... A-and he would be ok... Of course he would... He had to be.

Suddenly, Nat felt the car stop, and the engine turned off.

"Hmmph? Mmm..." She whined with fear, she still didn't completely trust the woman who'd saved her life.

The trunk clicked and flew open, bathing Natalie in intense bright light as she struggled to adjust her eyes, blinking furiously.

"Hey sweetie are you ok?" Katrina asked in an almost motherly voice.

'No of course I'm fucking not, I've been tied up in a trunk for hours!' the young beauty wanted to answer, but alas, thanks to the tape on her mouth, she could only nod with indignation.

"Mmm-hmm..."

"Ok that's good, let's get you out of here and I'll untie you just like I promised." Katrina smiled as Nat's eyes finally adjusted... For some reason it was only just hitting her now as she climbed slowly out of the trunk with the redhead's help. But Natalie gazed upon Katrina and she was truly, stunningly beautiful, she honestly had the looks of a Victoria's Secret model!

Finally standing up on shaky legs, Katrina took out the knife she'd used before, and cut all the bonds surrounding Natalie's body, but not before issuing a stern warning:

"Now listen, as I think you've seen, I'm the only person you can trust here, so don't even think about running or they WILL find you, and you're dead, so don't run, don't scream, and don't try to fight me, and everything will be explained, ok?"

Well, when she put it like that, what choice did Nat have? She nodded slowly, defeated by her situation.

Finally able to move freely, Natalie rubbed her sore, numb hands together and gently tapped her sticky mouth and cheeks which had been plastered with tape for far too long, it was lucky her skin hadn't been peeled off!

Looking around, Natalie noticed they were in a garage, just a regular-looking suburban garage complete with a tool bench, lawnmower, gardening implements, even a couple of large kids' toys... Where the hell were they now?!

"What is this place?" She asked with a hoarse throat, not having been able to talk properly for a while.

Katrina guided her to sit down on a nearby stool at the workbench and offered her a bottle of water, which Nat hesitantly took. "This is a friends' house, we should be able to lay low here for a while until we can figure out what to do next."

"We?" Nat asked after taking a mouthful of water.

"Yes, we. I know it's going to take some time Natalie but I am on your side here."

"Here where? What is happening? Who were those people that were after us?" Nat asked emphatically.

Hesitating, Katrina paced back and forth, and then took a deep breath, looking Nat in the eyes with... With sadness, pain, heartache?

"Natalie, listen very carefully. Your father David worked for an organisation that holds all the true power in the United States, they have people everywhere, in the Senate, Congress, the Military, even in the White House itself. They are dangerous, extremely dangerous, and they-"

Katrina bowed her head, going silent for several seconds.

"They killed your Dad in front of me..."

"No..." Nat shook her head, holding back tears.

"Because he was trying to do the right thing..."

"No!"

"To expose them and all the horrible things they've done in the name of "security...""

"NOOO!!!"

Nat leaped off the chair and went to throw a punch at the lying redhead stranger, she had to be lying, she HAD to...

He couldn't be dead...

He couldn't leave her alone...

Katrina effortlessly grabbed Nats arm and held her back, letting the distraught blonde furiously bang her first against her shoulder.

"NO! NO! NO!! You're lying!! You're fucking lying I just spoke to my dad two weeks ago!!!" Nat sobbed hysterically.

"I'm so sorry Natalie, it only happened a few days ago. He... He told me, he begged me, to make sure you were safe, to protect you from them, so that's what I'm going to do." Katrina forcefully wrapped the crying girl into her arms, holding her in a warm, compassionate, understanding hug.

"Dahahahaaad!!" Natalie sobbed, she didn't want to believe it, but in her heart she knew... Her father, the man who'd struggled to raise her alone since she was 2, who'd driven her to her first day at school, taught her to tie her shoes, threatened her first boyfriend, who'd never missed any of her piano recitals in elementary school... The man who'd always been there to give her a hug, just like this one, when she was upset...

He was gone...

He would brush her hair, and tell her "Don't worry kiddo, the bad times only make the good times better..."

Oh Dad, she thought, how can anything get better after this?

As the pair stood there, with Katrina comforting the grief-stricken college girl. A door on the he side of the garage rattled open...

Quick as a flash, before Natalie could possibly react, Katrina had her pistol drawn and pointing towards the man who appeared in the doorway, also brandishing a pistol.

The two gun-toting people seemed to quickly recognise each other, and they relaxed.

"Katrina, glad you made it..." The man was in about his mid-40s, with slightly greying black hair, a sharp, stubbled face with a jutting jawline, a pair of stylish spectacles, and was dressed in a casual black short-sleeve button shirt that he had open, revealing a white singlet underneath, and a pair of denim jeans.

Katrina holstered her weapon and patted Natalie on the back, trying to let her know it was time to get down to business.

"Nobody's more glad than me, Hal..."

TO BE CONTINUED
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Hal is no computer after all :) Natalie has a lot to cope with. Not only was she abducted, now she has to deal with the fact, that her father is dead.What we did learn about Nat father´s job reminds me a bit of the Series "The designated survivor" - I like conspiracy theories :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Things seem good except for Natalie's dad. But there is a lot that we don't know yet. Looking forward to get read in on everything. And hope, of course, that Natalie will be okay. I have to admit that I hope things will go a certain way. I think that I could become very fond of Katrina also.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh, a conspiracy theory. Those can be very interesting!! Careful though, we could all end up going down a never ending rabbit hole 🤣
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That's quite the chapter. Good writing. Nat has a lot to deal with, and I hope she will end up better than her father.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Complex back story, but a great set up for what will go next!

Keep up the good work!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So Hal is no computer after all :) Natalie has a lot to cope with. Not only was she abducted, now she has to deal with the fact, that her father is dead.What we did learn about Nat father´s job reminds me a bit of the Series "The designated survivor" - I like conspiracy theories :)
Ooh yeah I've seen that show, wasn't as big a fan of Season 2 but it's a great series for sure! Natalie does indeed have a lot to cope with, but she may yet prove to be more than just a helpless victim 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Things seem good except for Natalie's dad. But there is a lot that we don't know yet. Looking forward to get read in on everything. And hope, of course, that Natalie will be okay. I have to admit that I hope things will go a certain way. I think that I could become very fond of Katrina also.
Lol I'm curious as to which direction you think this will go, maybe I'll surprise you, maybe not haha! Either way I'm glad you're enjoying the story!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Oh, a conspiracy theory. Those can be very interesting!! Careful though, we could all end up going down a never ending rabbit hole 🤣
😂😂 Yeah I'm gonna try and keep it as simple as I can while still making things interesting, the story is mostly about our two protagonists' adventures together though 🙂
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Natalie does indeed have a lot to cope with, but she may yet prove to be more than just a helpless victim 🙂
Looking forward to how things will play out!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago That's quite the chapter. Good writing. Nat has a lot to deal with, and I hope she will end up better than her father.
Thanks my friend, here's hoping she can indeed rise above the sins of her father, but we've still much to learn about him, her, and Katrina 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Complex back story, but a great set up for what will go next!

Keep up the good work!
Not too complex I hope I don't wanna confuse anyone 😅 thanks so much nayte! 😊
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

TayDay95 wrote:Lol I'm curious as to which direction you think this will go, maybe I'll surprise you, maybe not haha! Either way I'm glad you're enjoying the story!
In the few months that I have been reading on this forum, I have already learned not to try to outguess its great authors. I'm not just wrong sometime. I'm wrong every time.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

These are quite some twists and turns. Poor Natelie. I hope she will get her moment to shine some time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic