Taken at the Gym (MMM/M) (Mature Content) Bonus Chapter added 3/26/2021

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] This story is really hot . I can't wait to read what you write next .
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

User4525 wrote: 3 years ago Please post more asap I'm riveted.
I think Chapter 5 is going to be pretty spicy! :twisted:
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks This story is really hot . I can't wait to read what you write next .
More is coming for sure. Chapter 5 will be the spiciest yet!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Jordan put up quite a valiant struggle in chapter two.
I didn't expect him to break free though. Not with two of his captors being beefier than him and one being on par with his build.

Although our protagonist is no pushover, Mark would probably be able to take him down himself, and probably so would Zach. Now with those two hunks working in tandem and with Chris added into the mix, our pour victim doesn't stand a chance.

Being the biggest, beefiest and oldest one of the group, it was also particularly fitting for Mark to impose his own smelly black no show socks on poor Jordan's mouth. Hope he enjoys laundering and chewing on those foul-smelling, freshly peeled bundles :twisted:

Looking forward to reading chapter three in a bit!
Fantastic work so far [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Jordan put up quite a valiant struggle in chapter two.
I didn't expect him to break free though. Not with two of his captors being beefier than him and one being on par with his build.

Although our protagonist is no pushover, Mark would probably be able to take him down himself, and probably so would Zach. Now with those two hunks working in tandem and with Chris added into the mix, our pour victim doesn't stand a chance.

Being the biggest, beefiest and oldest one of the group, it was also particularly fitting for Mark to impose his own smelly black no show socks on poor Jordan's mouth. Hope he enjoys laundering and chewing on those foul-smelling, freshly peeled bundles :twisted:

Looking forward to reading chapter three in a bit!
Fantastic work so far @ShortSocks
I am glad you are enjoying it! Mark, Zach and Chris enjoy the game of cat and mouse. The thrill is giving the mouse the chance periodically before asserting their abilities again and again and again!

I am looking forward to more of your reviews!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 5:
———————
As I began typing this chapter, i realized the set up and building anticipation is a little long winded, may not be getting into the super spicy stuff just yet as I dont want the chapter to be too long.
———————

I couldnt fall asleep tonight. There was too much excitement building, too much anticipation. I kept tossing and turning in my bed for what felt like hours. I had set an alarm to wake me up at 7 AM so I could be sure I had everything ready to go.

The anticipation was killing me. My stomach was in knots, with the excitement tomorrow would bring. My mind was racing around what I thought might happen. I thought about how I was going to fight them off. Thinking about trying to fend them off, only to be overpowered and tied up started to get me horny again. This was torture.

I tossed and turned in my bed sheets wearing only a pair of my briefs and socks, frustrated that I have to wait until tomorrow. I thought about what Zach must be going through right now and I was jealous. I wished it was me.

I know I shouldnt be feeling this way, but the events of today had me captivated. After what seemed like hours, I finally fell asleep.

I was having some extremely hot dreams, dreaming about scenarios where I was tied up and helpless. After what felt like seconds of me falling asleep, my dreams were rudely interrupted by my alarm on my phone, snapping me awake.

“Aaargh!” I yelled as I rolled onto my back, frustrated that I had awoken mid dream as I slapped my hands down on my bed.

“Even in my dreams I cant get off while being tied up!” I said to myself agonizingly.

I looked down, and I was pitching a tent, but the tight briefs I had on, had it compressed to the side. I shook my head, ignoring my morning wood and got out of bed. I needed to save up my testosterone so I could attempt to fight off Mark, Zach, and Chris today.

The first thing I did was go to take a shower. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was quite pleased. I couldnt shake the butterflies though. I stripped naked and hopped in the shower. While the hot water droplets were crashing onto my body, it brought me back to yesterday, and how after my shower was when I first got tied up.

Oh how I wish that would happen right now. I groaned out loud. Why must everything be such a teasing reminder of yesterday.

I hopped out of my shower after getting all cleaned up. I dried myself off, and began to try figuring out what I was going to wear today. I didnt want any super special clothes as I was r sure what was going to happen to them. I found a plain white t-shirt that I typically wore when I lounged around in my apartment. It was a loose fit, but hugged my body perfectly. Next I went into my underwear drawer. I grabbed out some white, very skimpy briefs with a thick black waistband. I tossed them onto my bed with my shirt, and then opened my sock drawer. I paused for a moment, and glanced at the top of my dresser. There, I had placed the socks that Zach had gagged me with. They were super cute little thin heather grey colored liner socks.

I cock my head in thought for a second. “I need to do laundry anyways.” I said to myself with a shrug.

I grabbed the socks, tossed them into my laundry bin. I tossed on my t shirt and sexy briefs, and walked the load of laundry to my washing machine and ran the load.

While I was waiting, I cooked myself a nice healthy breakfast and watched an episode of The Ranch on Netflix. After the episode ended, I went and threw my laundry in the dryer.

As I came walking back from the laundry room, I walked back to my bedroom. Time was moving at a snail’s pace. I looked at my duffle bag with a frown. I think I went overboard with everything I had shoved in there out of excitement yesterday.

I walk over and grab my duffle. I opened it up and dumped out all of the contents. Out spilled all of my t shirts, pants, underwear and socks.

I chuckled a bit at how overboard I went. I began sorting through everything and decided to keep my black Under Armour t shirt. I shoved it back inside. Next up was the pants. I sorted through, and found a pair of grey sweatpants that were so comfy, and I looked great in them.

“Those would match Zach’s socks” I thought to myself. I decided to slip them on right now. Yep, they still looked and felt great on me.

I then grabbed one of my favorite pairs of pants. It was my black Adidas track pants with white stripes. I tossed those into my duffle along with my Under Armour shirt.

Next up, was underwear. I grabbed a couple of pairs of skimpy briefs, one that was black with a white thick waistband, and a pair of heather grey briefs with a thick dark grey waistband. In they went.

Last up were the socks. I shrugged and tossed all of the ones I had previously gathered and tossed in. There were probably 6 pairs ranging in colors from black, to white, royal blue, striped etc. They all were cute little no show liners though. I laughed to myself with how many socks I decided I was going to bring.

“Hmmm.” I said out loud.

What to do what to do. I was so bored, and so ready to go see what Mark, Chris and Zach had in store for me.

I went back and plopped down on my sofa and started another episode of The Ranch when I heard the dryer go off, signaling it was done.

I hurriedly scampered over to the dryer and popped it open. I dug through the clothes until I found one of Zach’s socks, and then the other. I excitedly slipped them onto my feet. They fit very well and very snug and accentuated my feet perfectly. I was quite pleased. I then used my left socked foot to kick the dryer door shut. I didnt need to worry about the rest of my clothes right now.

I walked back to the living room and plopped down on the couch and propped my feet up, admiring how they looked in Zach’s socks. I didnt normally go for grey liner socks, but these were a couple shades lighter than my grey sweatpants, and they worked well together, and I really liked how they looked on my feet.

I finished watching my episode of The Ranch and it was 10:20 AM. It takes 25 minutes to get to Mark’s house from my apartment. When I saw the time, the butterflies picked up immediately. I did what I could to pass the time, a couple sets of pushups and situps before finally walking into my bedroom. I kicked on my slides, knowing that them being able to immediately see my socks would drive them nuts. I grinned.

I tossed my Nike running shoes I had previously dumped onto my bed with my clothes, and crammed them into my duffle and zipped it shut. And with that I headed off. I locked up my apartment, went down to my car and began driving to Mark’s house, my loins burning with anticipation.

As luck would have it, I kept getting stuck behind the world’s slowest drivers. My road rage was in full effect. If these people would not get out of my way, I was going to be late.

“Come on! Come on!” I yelled in frustration. I couldnt believe it! I even left 5 minutes early. My GPS was estimating me to be a few minutes late at this point. This Austin traffic was killing me.

Finally, I managed to get outside the Austin city limits. I didnt want to risk getting a speeding ticket, so I just went a few over the speed limit to do what I could.

I finally pulled down Mark’s street, and slowly pulled up to his home as I turned into the driveway. It was actually a stunning 2 floor brick home that had to be around 4,000 square feet. The neighborhood itself was pretty secluded as well. The street was lined with big beautiful homes, but they were spaced out with big yards.

As I put the car in park, I glanced at the time. It was 11:08. I sighed, hoping that 8 minutes wasnt a big deal. I couldnt do anything about the traffic I encountered.

I hop out of my car, grab my duffle bag and begin heading up to the front door of Mark’s home. My stomach had knots of excitement, and I already felt aroused before even stepping foot inside.

I rang the doorbell, full of excitement. Almost like a kid on their first day of school. It took about a minute or so for someone to come to the door and open it. It was Mark who opened it with a friendly smile.

“Jordan! Come on in come on in!” He waved me inside enthusiastically.

As I walked in, Mark ushered me into his home by wrapping his arm around the small of my back and gently guiding me into the home before he closed and locked the front door. Mark was dressed in a white Guess t shirt, black khaki shorts, and thin little white no show liners.

“We werent sure if you were going to make it!” He exclaimed.

I looked back at him and said, “I am sorry man, traffic was a bitch. I even left early. I hope you arent upset.”

“Oh no! You’re fine you’re fine!” He said as he continued ushering me forward, CLEARLY eyeing me up like a snack.

“I see you brought some goodies.” Added Mark pointing to my duffle.

“Just a change of clothes, and some extra pairs of socks.” I responded.

Mark let out a chuckle and said, “Well good, extra socks are always good.” He said with a playful wink.

Inside Mark’s home it was beautiful. I complimented him on his home and he thanked me and said he is glad I liked it.

“You can just toss your duffle on that chair.” He said with a point.

I did as I was told and dropped it on the chair. Mark then continued guiding me through his home to his living room where I saw Chris sitting on a leather recliner, kicked back wearing only a pair of hot pink skin tight briefs, and matching hot pink mens no show liner socks. He looked great. Chris looked over at me with a smile and said, “You’re late.”

“Traffic.” I responded.

He just nodded his head. I looked around the living room, and saw a lot of items laid out. Everything imaginable. All different styles and colors of rope, several pairs of handcuffs, several rolls with different colors of duct tape, ball gags, extension chords, phone chords, what looked like used underwear and socks etc. My stomach was doing somersaults in excitement as I noticed everything. The only thing I noticed was Zach was missing.

“Where’s Zach?” I asked curiously as I turned around to face Mark.

Behind me, Mark had already taken his shirt off, revealing his chiseled body, and as I watched, he took his shorts off, revealing some sexy, skimpy skin tight white briefs with a thick white band and red lettering.

“He is out grabbing all of us coffee as the last part of his punishment. He should be back any moment now.” Mark said.

He saw me eyeing him up. “You like what you see?” He asked with a grin as he slid past me and smacked me on the butt.

“Strip.” Mark added right after the butt slap as he meandered over to his sofa and plopped down and kicked his socked feet up.

“Excuse me?” I asked, slightly taken aback.

“You dont have to do an actual show, we just all like to be in our underwear and socks during these games is all.” He said.

Chris motioned with his finger pointing toward the floor. I groaned and decided to just do it. I took my t shirt off and tossed it to the side, revealing my washboard abs. My sweatpants had dropped down just enough so that you could see the waistband of my briefs sticking out and hugging my mid section perfectly.

Mark gave a whistle, which prompted me to let out a chuckle as I then began to pull down my sweatpants, giving a little bit of an ass wiggle as I did so. I stepped out my sweatpants, so I was now only dressed in my briefs and no show socks. Mark told me to grab a seat on the sofa that was catty corny to them. I did as I was told and plopped a squat, still eyeing everything up.

“Think you guys have enough stuff here? Is this all for me?” I asked inquisitively. They both smiled.

“Like I said, we can get a little carried away, but yes this is all for you.” Said Mark.

I laughed and we then got into a discussion, he told me when Zach was back, we would begin the games soon after, and that I would be spending my entire day bound, gagged, and at their mercy in various positions.

“Not if I put up enough fight!” I responded with a wink, causing both he and Chris to laugh.

“That was cute.” Said Chris, still laughing.

Mark then began to speak and thanked me again for joining them and saying I looked great.

I went to reply to the compliment, when suddenly a black pillowcase was forced over my head from behind, the person then pulled the loose part of the pillowcase back so that it tightly compressed to my face.

I let out a surprised yell, “What the fu-mmmmph!”

The person behind me had used their free hand to clamp over my mouth as I brought up both arms to try getting the pillowcase off, my legs flailing. I could sense everyone getting ready to spring into action.

“Mmm mmmph!” I yelled into my handgag. It had to be Zach.

Before I could even attempt to twist or writhe away from my captor’s grip, I felt someone jump on top of me, straddling me at my hips. I could tell by the size of the person, that it was Chris. I felt him grab a wrist, and slap a cuff on it, and then grabbed my other wrist, and slapped it into the other cuff, my hands in front of me.

I couldnt believe it. “So much for putting up a fight.” I thought to myself as I continued screaming into my hand gag. I could feel my endorphins spiking, my butterflies going crazy, and my dick had already sprung to life. Chris hopped up off my lap, and then Zach released his handgag and pulled the pillowcase off of my head.

I looked around the room, puzzled. Mark and Chris stood before me, smiling. I looked behind me and Zach had now walked around the sofa to face me as well. He was wearing only a black jockstrap and thin black no show liners.

I shoot them a puzzled look as Mark begins to speak while I just sat handcuffed, hands in front of me on the couch.

“We just wanted to give you a gentle little reminder this morning Jordan. You are ours, and we wanted to show you that no matter if you fight or not we will take you if we want you.” He said.

Amazing butterflies hit me in my stomach as I mustered up the courage to try being defiant, “Yeah, we will see about that.” I said as I hopped up from the sofa before being shoved back down onto it by Mark.

“Are you wearing my socks?!” Asked Zach with a grin.

“Yep.” I replied as I sat on the couch, looking around at all these really well built men towering over me wearing nothing but their underwear and socks.

“Thats...actually really hot, you little shit.” He said with a laugh.

I just smirked at him as Mark chimed in.

“Now, down to business. Jordan, you were late today. As such, punishment is in order.”

“Punishment?” I asked inquisitively.

Mark said nothing, and grabbed me, and manhandled me so that I was laying face down on the sofa.

“If you try fighting this, the punishment will go longer before we actually start our games. Is that understood?” Mark asked.

“I cant help traffic Mark, come on man! I even left early.

WHACK!

Mark swatted me really hard on my ass. I let out a yelp.

“Is that understood?” He asked.

“Yes, yes! Alright, im sorry! Sheesh!” I replied, taken aback by being spanked.

WHACK!

Mark cracked me hard over my ass once again causing me to yelp once again.

“Yes what?” He demanded, clearly looking for a response that gave him a level of seniority.

I wasnt sure exactly what to say, so I just took a guess and said “Sir?” Questioningly.

WHACK! He got me really good this time as I screamed out with a yelp.

“Say it like you mean it.” Mark said softly as he began to softly rub my butt where he swatted me.

“Yes sir!” I said emphatically, my ass cheek stinging.

“Good boy.” He responded.

“You get 5 more whacks for being late. Understood?” He added.

I reluctantly agreed. I wasnt into being spanked, but if I had to endure this punishment to get to the fun stuff, thats what I am going to do.

WHACK! *yelp* WHACK! *yelp* WHACK! *yelp* WHACK! *yelp* WHACK! *yelp*

Finally the punishment was over. My ass was stinging.

I rolled onto my back on the couch, panting, and slightly sweating from the pain I just went through.

“We arent into inflicting pain, only pleasure, but if you break the rules, you will be punished.” Stated Mark. “Is that understood?” He asked.

“Yes sir.” I responded, hanging my head down.

“Good. Cut him loose.” Said Mark.

I looked up, confused as Chris, grabbed a key and unlocked the handcuffs, and then placed them back down on the coffee table.

“Now the real games begin.” Said Mark before adding, “So here is how this is going to work. This is going to begin as a classic game of cat and mouse.” He added with an excited grin.

“First, you will battle against one of us first, in this case Chris while Zach and I merely spectate.” He said before adding, “You will have 3 minutes to do your best to evade him. If you succeed, then Zach jumps in. You then have 3 minutes to evade them both, and if you succeed in this without somehow managing to get trussed up, then I jump in. The final round, if you make it, will you trying to escape us for an additional 3 minutes.” He said with a pause.

I looked at everyone with their grins. I could tell they were just as excited for this as I was.

“Okay, that sounds awesome. I am up for the challenge!” I exclaimed, giving the guys a chuckle.

“Best of luck Jordan. You are going to need it. If you dont make it through the end of round 3, we are going to tickle the fuck out of you. If you do make it, then you dont have to worry about being tickled.” Said Mark.

I told him I understood. Mark and Zach went to go sit on the sofa Mark was on earlier. Chris remained standing. He grabbed a coil of rope, and slung his left arm through it, so it could rest on his shoulders. The look of lust in his eyes gave me butterflies. He then grabbed a pair of dirty little briefs that he tucked into his waistband on his briefs, before finally grabbing what appeared to be a 6 foot phone charger cable.

He glanced at me, that predatory look in his eyes. My arousal was peaked, and he looked good in his skimpy pink briefs and socks. I knew I had to survive this though, I did not want to be tickled.

“Aaaand your time starts....NOW!” Yelled Mark, stop watch in hand.

I wasnt even prepared, I was still sitting on the couch at the time. I had my work cut out for me. I sprang up off the couch and began to run from Chris.

————————————
End of Chapter 5

I apologize for not getting into a little more content on this Chapter like I thought I would. I wanted to build up suspense and anticipation, and in doing so, created a longer chapter, so to keep it from being TOO long, I am breaking it in half.

Stay tuned for Chapter 6 as Jordan begins to battle in this game of Cat and Mouse!

I look forward to any and all feedback! Thank you all!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I can't wait to read what happens to jordan in Chapter 6 .
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago I can't wait to read what happens to jordan in Chapter 6 .
Thank you for your continued interest in this series! I am super excited to write Chapter 6 for you all! It is going to be awesome! It should be out sometime tomorrow!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS?

First off, the nefarious kidnap plot working to a T on the hapless Jordan was extraordinarily hot, but then - but THEN! - the ensuing ask for consent and induction of Jordan into the Sock Boys? Fire! Sheer fire.

Imagining these hunks all stripped down to their skivvies and having lots of fun kidnapping each other and playing is a dream come true, and I can't wait to see what you have in store! I'll be watching closely ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS?

First off, the nefarious kidnap plot working to a T on the hapless Jordan was extraordinarily hot, but then - but THEN! - the ensuing ask for consent and induction of Jordan into the Sock Boys? Fire! Sheer fire.

Imagining these hunks all stripped down to their skivvies and having lots of fun kidnapping each other and playing is a dream come true, and I can't wait to see what you have in store! I'll be watching closely ;)
Haha omg thank you so much! I love that you are loving it! Working on my draft here and there for Chapter 6 as we speak! I type everything up on my phone, so it takes a little longer. It COULD be up by tonight, but most likely tomorrow morning!

I am enjoying writing this as much as everyone seems to be enjoying reading this! Thank you!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just finished chapter three and was not disappointed!

Convincing Jordan of the *ahem* wisdom of joining the Sock Boys went quite a bit smoother than expected.
I guess his body sorta liked the idea of what they do to each other in the privacy of their homes. Few guys here could blame him for that 8-)

Chris definitely sounds like he's very handy with his knots and ropes.
Personally, I actually like Mark and Zach a lot. They seem to have their priorities in the right place. Bound victims should always be gagged ;)
Was real glad to see Zach's old socks being crammed into Jordan's mouth at the end of the third chapter.
Even hotter that it was Mark who took care of stuffing them in. Hope he enjoys the taste of those crummy stinkers! Haha 8-)

Great job [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Enjoyed chapter four a lot, especially the part where our helpless protagonist was being worked over by all three of his hunky captors.
I'm liking Chris a lot now as well. That authoritative handgag he imposed is a major plus in my books.

Also really liked hearing Zach taunt Jordan about the socks he was being forced to suck on.
Verbal humiliation is every bit as enjoyable as the physical act itself.

All in all, a very well rounded chapter.
Love the turn this is taking and looking forward to Jordan's day with them tomorrow.
I bet he'll make a very cute - if not feisty - prisoner 8-)

Well done [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Enjoyed chapter four a lot, especially the part where our helpless protagonist was being worked over by all three of his hunky captors.
I'm liking Chris a lot now as well. That authoritative handgag he imposed is a major plus in my books.

Also really liked hearing Zach taunt Jordan about the socks he was being forced to suck on.
Verbal humiliation is every bit as enjoyable as the physical act itself.

All in all, a very well rounded chapter.
Love the turn this is taking and looking forward to Jordan's day with them tomorrow.
I bet he'll make a very cute - if not feisty - prisoner 8-)

Well done @ShortSocks

Thank you so much again! Yes! I feel the same way! And yeah, Jordan will have his work cut out for him!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 6:
———————

I had just scrambled to my feet and began to run when Mark yelled out to me.

“Oh! Another rule Jordan! You cannot lock yourself in any rooms!” He added hastily as he glanced at Zach with a grin.

“Well, lets see how he does today.” Zach said to Mark. Zach was amped up and ready to go, his leg bouncing up and down with the anxious jitters.

I had bolted out of the living room, and veered down a hallway, before turning into the kitchen, Chris hot on my trail.

I knew that if Chris were to catch me, I could probably overpower him. I was bigger and stronger than he was. I didnt want to take any risks though with how proficient he was with tying knots.

“Your ass looks great!” He yelled from behind me in hot pursuit.

“Thanks! You look good in hot pink!” I yelled back with a chuckle.

I bolted around the big island in the center of Mark’s kitchen. It was a beautiful kitchen with mahogany cabinets, and white marble countertops.

This was a good strategy for now, I thought to myself. It had become a situation where I was running in circles around the island. Chris finally stopped giving chase and glared at me.

“Oh, you think you are funny do you?” He asked.

“Uh huh!” I said laughing at his predicament as if I were a child.

“I guess you are just too slow to catch me!” I teased.

“Haha oh, so that’s how it is going to be huh?” Said Chris as he began to give chase around the island some more.

This was hysterical to me as I made my way around the island again, and Chris would stop and try to reverse and I would do the same. I was laughing hysterically.

“You know this wont work once Zach joins us here soon.” Said Chris.

He was right. I was going to have to come up with a new strategy soon.

———————

In the living room, the time was beginning to wind down for Zach to be able to join in. Mark showed him the stop watch. Only 30 seconds remaining before he could join.

Zach hopped to his feet and gathered what supplies he wanted which included a roll of bright yellow duct tape, a black elastic stretching band used for exercise warm ups, it looked similar to a ribbon, but had elasticity that helped for stretches. He stuck that into his waistband, and then grabbed a pair of dirty white no show socks that he tucked into his waistband on the opposite side.

“Ten seconds until Zach joins!” Yelled Mark loud enough for anyone in the house to hear.

They had both been highly entertained at the commotion they were listening to.

———————

I heard Mark yell about Zach getting ready to enter the game, and I needed to come up with something, and quick.

I bolted down the hallway on the opposite side of the kitchen from where I had entered.

I heard Mark yell, “Zach is entering the game now!” from the living room.

“Shit!” I whispered to myself, my anticipation and excitement building.

I had built a decent distance between myself and Chris, but I still needed to be quick. I didnt want to be tickled.

I was close to the end of the hall when I saw a door to my left. I stopped, and opened it. I looked to my left and saw Chris heading straight for me. I looked into the doorway, and it was a stairway leading to what I was assuming was the basement. I went through the door and closed it behind me, but made sure not to lock it so I wouldnt be breaking any rules.

I bolted down the stairs, and jumped passed the last 7 or 8 stairs. I slipped and did a tumble and roll after I hit the floor. I could hear the door open. I had to be quick.

The basement was beautiful. It was a full on man cave with a full bar, pool table, and beautiful furniture everywhere. It was beautifully furnished.

I scrambled back to my feet and continued running, looking for a hiding spot. I looked around and saw a spot where I could squeeze behind the winding staircase. I quickly hid myself from view as Chris was making his way slowly down the staircase.

“He’s downstairs!” Chris hollered for Zach.

I was at a huge disadvantage here. I didnt really know the layout of Mark’s house like everyone else. Chris had finally made his way down all of the steps.

“You might be able to run, but you cant hide forever!” He yelled.

Chris then wandered forward, checking behind the bar and looking in the sliding door cabinets Mark had to make sure I hadnt hid in there.

This was my best opportunity to not lose the game, I thought to myself. Run, hide, run, hide. It was my only shot in a 3 on 1 scenario.

Chris was still searching the cabinets when I heard Zach heading down the steps with great speed.

“Where’s he at Chris?” Zach asked as he reached the bottom of the stairs. He had a really nice ass for a guy. It really bubbled out, but looked firm.

“I dont know man. Jordan decided to run around the kitchen island for the duration of my turn before bolting down here and he lost me.” Answered Chris.

Zach let out a chuckle and walked over to the bar area by the across from the stairs where Chris was. I watched from behind the steps, still crouched down.

————————

Mark looked down at the stop watch. There was still a little over a minute remaining before he could join the game. He stood up off of the couch, his loins burning with desire. He grabbed a handful of the same 18” long black elastic bands that Zach had grabbed. All in all probably 3 or 4 of them, he didnt bother counting. He tucked them into his waistband. He then looked around, and found an old rag, and grabbed that as well.

“I dont need anything else to really tie him up with for now” he thought to himself, knowing what all Zach and Chris had already grabbed.

Mark glanced down at his stopwatch.

“30 seconds until I join the game!” He yelled loud enough for everyone in the house to hear.

He then looked at a chair across the way and saw Jordan’s duffle bag. Mark smiled and walked with a brisk pace over to Jordan’s bag. He rummaged through it and grabbed out a pair of black and a pair of white no show liners and tucked those into his waistband. The only thing Mark would physically be carrying in hand was the rag.

———————

As I was hiding behind the steps, Zach and Chris gave up looking in and around the bar. They then both split off and walked further away from the stairs, checking around and behind furniture trying to find me.

I hear Mark yell from upstairs that there was 30 seconds until he joined the game. It was only a matter of time before Zach and Chris would finish searching the basement and come back to find me behind the stairs.

I quietly crept out from behind the stairs, trying not to make any noise. I rounded the corner to begin climbing up the stairs when I heard Zach yell “He’s on the stairs!” from across the basement.

With that, I bolted back up the stairs as fast as I could, doing two steps with each stride. I could hear Chris and Zach come barreling toward my direction. I needed to move fast.

By the time I had reached the top of the stairs, I had estimated around 20 seconds had past since Mark had yelled and I went from hiding, to trying to creep up the steps, to bolting up the steps. I needed to act quickly. I shut the door behind me and as soon as I did I heard Zach and Chris reach the stairs. I looked left, then right and bolted to my left toward the end of the hall. I could either turn right or turn left. I looked to the right and there were stairs leading up to the second floor, and to my left was double french doors. I turned and bolted to the left. I reached the double french doors and opened them.

I couldnt believe what I saw. These doors had led me right back to the living room! I looked over and saw Mark over by my duffle bag. He looked at me after hearing the doors open. He has a grin on his face and lust in his eyes as he clicked his stop watch.

“Time’s up! He’s in the back hallway guys!” Mark yelled as he sprinted towards me.

“Oh shit oh shit oh shit!” I exclaimed as I turned and bolted back down the hall I just came from.

As I was running down the hall, I passed by the hall I had turned from to leave the basement, and saw Zach and Chris just a few feet away from the end of the hall, still sprinting, all their tie up gear in hand and attached at the hip.

I kicked it up a gear and ran for the stairs and did the double step, bounding up the steps as I had done leaving the basement. I reached the top of the stairs, Chris and Zach both in hot pursuit, and Mark not much further behind them.

My heart was racing with excitement. I turned right and booked it down the narrow hallway.

“This isnt good, it looks like one way in, one way out.” I thought to myself. I had to make a judgement call. I stopped at a door to my right and pushed it open, closing the door behind me. I could hear them gaining on me.

“Uh oh...” i said out loud to myself, looking around the room and seeing this must have been the Master Bedroom. It was a massive bedroom. It had a queen size bed with a mahogany 4 poster bed frame around it. You needed to climb up two steps just to get up to the bed. The rest of the room was decked out with the finest furnishings once again, and a massive 75” flat screen tv mounted on the wall. There was also double french doors on the opposite side of the bedroom that I assumed led outside to a balcony.

“Only I could have picked this room, the wrong room” i thought to myself.

I was so taken aback by everything, that I forgot what I was supposed to be doing. I had only taken a couple of steps into the bedroom when I heard Chris and Zach open up the bedroom door.

I turned and looked at them, the lust in their eyes looked like they were not allowing me to escape by any means this time.

Zach grinned as he yanked about a foot long strip of tape off the roll, still attached to the roll however as he raised an eyebrow at me. They began creeping toward me slowly stalking their prey. I back peddled slowly.

“Wh-whoa take it easy their guys.” I said as I was back peddling and threw my hands up in a motion to tell them to stay back.

Just then, I heard the two french doors open behind me. I turned and looked and their stood Mark, his prideful facial expression looking like he was about to have the time of his life.

I couldnt believe it. What the hell kinda labyrinth was this upstairs? I felt like I was in the Winchester Mystery House.

“This is it.” I thought to myself. “Its the end of the road.”

Mark started to creep slowly towards me now as well. It felt like the walls were closing in around me. I felt trapped, yet eager and excited. Mark looked like a greek god as he walked slowly toward me.

I glanced back over to both Zach and Chris, the hunger in their eyes gave my stomach butterflies. Chris was twirling the end of the phone cable he had in his hands.

“This is the end of the road for you Jordan. There’s nowhere for you to go. There’s no more running.” Said Mark.

I glanced around the room as I started back peddling towards the wall with the tv now. I was trying to find a way out.

“You were so close to making it through the game victorious too.” Mark added as he flashed the stop watch at me, showing there was a little over one and a half minutes left still.

“I have to be fully bound and gagged before that timer hits 3 minutes though, right? And if so, I win right?” I asked.

“Thats right.” Said Mark with a grin.

By the time he finished saying that I had backed up as far as I could go, my butt crashing into Mark’s dresser. I had to do what I could. I had to fight. I really did not want to be tickled. They were closing in on me.

“Get him!” Yelled Mark. And with that, they all sprang forward to pounce.

I attempted to sprint forward. It was no use. Chris got to me first and ran into me, like a football tackle, arms wrapped around my hips. I staggered but stayed standing, but unable to move as Chris had now slid down and was bear hugging me around my knees. I was still standing. I reached down to try prying Chris off of me until Zach came in and tackled me up high, sending me and Chris both plummeting to the carpeted floor like a sack of potatoes.

I glanced up at Mark who was just merely watching, quite pleased with himself as he watched his two proteges working me over. He flashed the stop watch at me, and there was still just over a minute left. I wasnt willing to give up though.

Chris was down by my socked feet, and began attempting to wind the 6’ phone cable around my ankles. I was trying to make it as difficult for him as possible, flailing my legs as hard as I could. Meanwhile, Zach had tossed the duct tape to the side as he was wrestling to try to get my arms behind my back. I had buried them underneath my body and was using all of my strength to keep them there.

“Give me your wrists!” Zach demanded.

“No!” I responded defiantly.

Chris was having trouble with my flailing feet too.

“Stop kicking around!” Yelled Chris.

I again responded with no. My legs were starting to burn with tiredness.

“Come on guys, you are embarrassing me and yourselves with the new guy.” Mark said jokingly, clearly entertained by watching the struggle ensue.

Finally, Chris had had enough of my flailing legs. He managed to grab hold of one of my flailing socked feet, and quickly formed a loop around it with the phone cable. It happened so fast that when my other socked foot went up to flail around, he caught that one as well and he then began getting to serious work on binding my ankles. He aggressively and vigorously wound the cable through and around my ankles until he could cinch it off effectively snapping my socked feet together like a light switch. My socked feet were now immobilized.

All the while, Zach was still struggling to get my arms behind me. Chris snapped into action. He tapped Zach on the shoulder and motioned for him to get off of me. Zach did. Chris then took the bundle of thin red rope and tossed it to the floor. Chris then dove onto me and wrapped his arms around my upper body and in one swift movement, barrel rolled me onto my back so that I was laying on top of him.

Zach quickly sprang into action, and grabbed the bright yellow roll of duct tape as Chris held me in this position, his legs wrapped around my hips, my ankles bound, and him bear hugging my upper body pinning my arms to the side and keeping them in front of me. Zach swiftly came over and grabbed my wrists and forcefully and tightly wound the duct tape around and around them as fast and as tight as he could. The tape was burning off the roll “ZZZZZZZZZZT ZZZZZZZT” with every pass he made before quickly ripping the tape from the roll and plastering the end to my wrists. My hands were no also effectively immobilized. I could feel Chris’s raging hard on from underneath me, and I could see Zach was also hard. This was so fucking hot I thought to myself.

That left the final part, the gag. Chris and Zach continued to move swiftly, standing me up on my bound feet, and holding me up as Mark slowly walked up to me, a rag in his right hand and the stop watch in the other. He waved the stop watch. There was still 20 seconds remaining. I could potentially win this thing! I thought to myself. I pursed my lips shut, throwing up my final challenge. Mark mereley grinned.

“Come on Jordan, its over. Open up!” Said Mark.

I shook my head no defiantly, lips still pursed. Thats when Zach grabbed me by my hair and gave it a hard yank. It caught me off guard and I let out a yelp. It was the perfect opportunity for Mark and he capitalized, cramming the rag as deep into my mouth as it would go, but a portion remained sticking out of my mouth, drooping down just below my chin.

“Mmmmph!” I screamed into the gag in shock.

Zach released my hair, and then gave me a playful swat on my ass, eliciting another moan from my gag.

“God you are so hot.” Stated Mark as he brushed my puffed out cheek. “But you lost the game.” He added.

“You came close, real close...maybe with a little more practice you will win one of these times.” Said Zach with a whisper in my ear before giving my lobe a little lick and nibble.

“Hmm mmph” i moaned into the gag, my hormones going crazy. I was rock hard and really enjoying this whole experience.

Mark walked up and grabbed hold of my engorged dick through my briefs. He leaned in and also whispered to me.

“You are ours now. We are going to do what we want, when we want. You will be bound and gagged in many different ways throughout today’s entirety, but let me hear you say it, you are ours.” Mark finished with a really sensual rub on my dick causing me to buck my hips and moan into my gag.

“IMMM MMPPH!” I said into the gag which translated to “im yours”.

“Good boy.” said Mark as he walked behind me and out of sight, leaving me held up by Zach and Chris. I thrashed as hard as I could because he teased me and left me hanging.

All of a sudden, I see what looks like a black ribbon pass over my face from behind me. It was then pulled tightly over my mouth. It was a very stretchy fabric, and the harder Mark pulled, the tighter it got, forcing the rag deeper into my mouth causing me to moan in surprise. He did it in such a sensual way though as odd as that sounds, before knotting it off behind my head.

“Hmmmp mmm mmph!” I yelled into my gag as I felt Mark’s hands clamp onto my shoulders, giving a slight massage of them before running his hands down both sides of my hips as both Zach and Chris released their grips of me.

Mark then emphatically grabbed my by my hips and yanked my tied up body right into him. I felt his hard member wedge between my butt cheeks. This was so insanely hot. He kept his left hand down on my hip as he raised his right hand up and started running it along my elastic gag as he began kissing and sucking on my ear lobe. He then aggressively clamped his hand over my gagged mouth, while using his other hand to begin groping my hard cock once more and began grinding his dick between my ass cheeks. I was in a state of bliss, moaning and going absolutely crazy.

Mark then whispered into my ear and stopped rubbing my dick, clearly trying to tease me and was succeeding. He kept his hand clamped over my mouth as he whispered, “now its time for your punishment for losing the game.”

“It’s tickle torture time!” He exclaimed.

I shook my head no, screaming into my gag.

“Nnnnh nn nnnmph!”

It was no use. I tried putting up what little fight I could, but I couldnt do much. Mark just manhandled me up the stairs leading to his bed and aggressively threw me down face first onto it. Zach and Chris came walking up as well.

I was in some serious trouble!

“Mmmmph! Nnnmph!” I yelled into my gag, pleading not to be tickled.

They all hopped up on the bed on each side of my bound and gagged body. It was about to begin.

——————————

End of Chapter 6

——————————

What will happen to our captive Jordan as this day proceeds forward! Stay tuned to find out!

Keep those reviews coming in! All the positive feedback motivates me to keep writing sooner! I hope you are all enjoying reading as much as I am writing these stories!

Thanks again!
Last edited by ShortSocks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] love this chapter cant't wait till the next chapter comes out .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Such an exciting chapter! Even I, who adore the tickling of hunky men, was rooting for Jordan the whole time! I love how he fought to the last minute, and how easily Mark got him to submit! Excited for the next installment!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks love this chapter cant't wait till the next chapter comes out .
Thank you! Should be out today at some point!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Such an exciting chapter! Even I, who adore the tickling of hunky men, was rooting for Jordan the whole time! I love how he fought to the last minute, and how easily Mark got him to submit! Excited for the next installment!
Thank you! Deep down Jordan is realizing he really enjoys all of the attention and being forced into being tied up and gagged!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 7:
———————

I lay face down on the bed in disbelief that I had lost. I came so close to winning the game. Now, here I was bound hand and foot, and gagged, laying on Mark’s bed surrounded by him, Zach and Chris awaiting my tickle session that I really wasnt looking forward to.

Mark’s bed was super comfy. The sheets were very soft and the mattress itself felt like memory foam. Zach, Mark and Chris had begun sensually running their fingers up and down my body. One of them groped my ass cheek. Clearly they enjoyed me being their captive prisoner as much as I was enjoying being their captive. The guys tossed the contents they had stuffed into their waistbands onto the floor.

“Lets roll him onto his back.” Demanded Mark.

I moaned into my gag as they forcefully flipped me over and lay me flat on the bed. I see them all eyeing me up momentarily, giving me a twitch of excitement again.

Chris had hopped up off of the bed. He walked away from the and grabbed the thin red rope he had tossed down earlier and then came walking back up. Meanwhile, Mark and Zach continued to caress my body.

Chris then slid onto the bed and grabbed my wrists and yanked them down so they were straight above my head, and began to run the rope through the middle of my wrists, looping it behind the duct tape that had encircled my wrists. Chris then slid off the bed and tugged the rope so it was tight and began running it through the support bars of the bed frame. It was a difficult way to work, but Chris made it happen. He kept the knot simple so he could easily unknot it after the tickle session.

—————

As Chris yanked my arms flat down to the bed above my head, i yelped into my gag.

Chris returned to the bed. He and Zach were by my upper body, while Mark decided to straddle my legs around my lower thighs/upper knee area.

I knew what was coming. It was time. I told myself I needed to relax and just take it. That was easier said than done though. My feet were very ticklish, as were my arm pits. Both were exposed and vulnerable.

It began, Mark leaned forward and began tickling my feet and Zach and Chris were tickling my arm pits. This was madness already but I couldnt move at all in this predicament!

I was screaming and laughing hysterically into my gag. I couldnt take it.

“Well, it looks like someone has some ticklish feet!” Exclaimed Mark.

With his weight around my knee area, I couldnt even attempt to lift my legs up. All I could do was look down and see him hunched over tickling my feet. I could see the top of his cute white briefs, and his back muscles bulging.

“His arm pits are ticklish too!” Exclaimed Zach. Clearly they were making mental notes.

They continued this process for what felt like hours, but in all reality was probably closer to 5-10 minutes, taunting me th whole time, saying things like “Aww is poor Jordan ticklish?” Or “Maybe if you were better at evading I wouldnt be in this mess”. Etc. They stopped their tickle session eventually, and I just laid on the bed panting from the exhaustion of being tickled on and off for so long.

“Thats what you get for wearing my own socks to tease me with.” Said Zach with a grin as he clamped his hand over my gagged mouth and shook my head back and forth playfully.

“Mmmm hmm mmph!” I yelled into my gag.

“Dont worry Jordan, when night falls we will have round 2 of our cat and mouse game in the dark to try to make it tougher on us. You will get another shot.” Said Mark teasingly.

Chris hopped off the bed and began untying the rope from the bottom of the bed frame.

“God I love rope so much!” He exclaimed as he finished untying the knot and pulling the rope free from my wrists. Zach had let go of my mouth and I lowered my arms down to give them a rest. I rolled onto my side and pushed myself up into a seated position.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Asked Zach as he swooped an arm around my upper body, placing his hand on my chest and shoving me back down flat on the bed playfully.

“Mmmph!” I moaned softly with surprise as I landed back down onto the bed. That was pretty hot I thought to myself. Also, the thought of getting to play cat and mouse later on tonight in the dark had me excited as well.

“Time for a new position” said Mark with a grin as he gave my socked feet a quick light rub eliciting a moan from me.

Mark hopped up from the bed and ran down and grabbed the other 4 elastic bands that had been tossed to the floor earlier while I laid there, still bound and gagged.

He tossed the bands onto the bed.

“Cut him loose.” demanded Mark. Chris had gone over to one of Mark’s end tables, opened the drawer and grabbed out a pair of scissors that he tossed to Zach. Zach went to work cutting my hands free of the duct tape while Chris flew up onto the bed and began working on freeing my ankles.

“No funny business.” Stated Chris.

I decided to press my luck. Once my hands were freed and the cable was loose enough around my ankles, I began to fight. I didnt have much leverage here, and not much could be done, but I was trying anyways.

“Looks like he still has some fight in him Mark!” Said Zach, struggling to keep me pinned.

Chris was trying to wrangle my again flailing legs together, when all of a sudden Mark sprang into action and jumped up onto the bed, giving them a hand. Mark and Zach then manhandled me to where I was laying straight up and down on the bed like a person normally would. Mark then sat on my chest and dug his knees into my arm pits, keeping my arms from being able to swing down or do any defending. His crotch not far from my face as he sat there.

Zach then went to the foot of the bed to help Chris out. Zach grabbed my left foot and pulled my leg down flat against the bed. Chris then got off the bed and came around to the foot of the bed, grabbing one of the black elastic bands. Chris then wrapped the band around my ankle, and tied it off in a knot around my ankle before stretching out the band and looping it around the bed post before knotting it off there as well. My left socked foot was now completely helpless.

Mark then teased me by saying, “See? You can fight all you want, but at the end of the day it is no use. You are ours.” He said with a grin.

I moaned into my gag. In the meantime, Zach had managed to pin down my right leg and Chris was already working on tying my right foot to the bedpost which he did successfully. My legs, and socked feet now rendered completely useless. The elastic bands had a slight give to them, due to their stretchiness, but with how far they had been stretched out already, it took a good amount of effort to pull on them.

Zach then grabbed the last two elastic bands and tossed them up by Mark. Mark grinned as he grabbed one of the bands and seductively stretched it out taunting me.

“Hmmph!” I yelled into the gag.

And with that, Mark got to work. He aggressively clasped my hands together at the wrist.

“Dont move.” He warned sternly.

I did as I was told and laid still. Fighting wasnt going to do me any good at this point anybow. Mark then aggressively got to work tying the elastic band around my wrists, very tightly. He yanked my hands up closer to him as he cinched off the knot around my wrists, tightly binding them together, but leaving a section of the band still sticking out away from my hands.

Mark then forcefully shoved my arms back down to the bed with a playful growl as he took the loose end of the band and wrapped it around a cross bar that ran from each of the bed posts. He pulled the band as tight as it would go, stretching my arms out so they were almost touching the cross bar before he cinched off the knot, rendering my hands now completely useless.

“Hmmph!” I moaned into my gag, shocked with how strict and tight he managed to make the elastic band. It had no give whatsoever.

“And now for the finishing touch.” Mark added, as he grabbed the final elastic band, seductively stretching it in front of my face again.

“Mmmph!” I yelled in my gag, not knowing what to expect exactly, but extremely turned on.

Mark then slowly compressed the band over my eyes before telling me to lift my head up, which I did. He then tightly knotted it behind my head, effectively blinding me!

I felt everyone get off the bed. I started attempting to struggle as much as I could. After a couple of minutes, i heard what sounded like cameras taking photos. I couldnt see anything, but I could feel their presence, and where they were, taking photos of my bound body from both afar, and getting close up shots of my bound socked feet from all angles, even hopping onto the bed and taking shots.

I continued throwing a fit into my gag, and doing my best at attempting to struggle and break free. This was so fucking hot I thought to myself when all of a sudden, i no longer heard the pictures being taken. I felt someone hop back onto the bed and lay next to me, lightly stroking my body, causing me to struggle inadvertently again and lightly moan into my gag. The blindfold really added to hot suspense of not knowing what was going on.

I felt that person grope my shaft for a second, catching me off guard. “Hmmmph!”i yelled with pleasure into my gag, but the person let go and then continued caressing my upper body, driving me nuts.

Things got more intense though, as I felt the other two guys climb onto the bed. They each grabbed one of my socked feet, and just like at the gym, I started receiving a very sensual foot massage. I was going absolutely insane! This was sensory overload. Just when I thought I couldnt take anymore, then person laying next to me, grabbed my dick in hand once more, simultaneously while the two by my feet had began kissing, licking and sucking all around my socked feet while still massaging them, and again trailing their tongues along the cut of the sock, right on the outside of the arches of my feet.

This was absolutely insane, and I couldnt take much more.

“MMMMPH MMM MMMM MMMPH!” I kept moaning into my gag, my body getting hot and writhing with passion. The person laying next to me must have sensed I was close to finishing as they released their grip of my shaft promptly. The pain of not being able to finish was excruciating.

Then, the person laying next to me all of a sudden rolled on top of me. The person began kissing and licking all up and down my chest, nipples, and neck. After a couple more minutes of this treatment and my socked feet still being tended to, the person laying on top of me reached up and slipped their fingers underneath the elastic band that was wrapped around my mouth. They tugged on the band with some force, prying it away from my mouth before letting it rest around my neck. The person then pulled the rag out of my mouth. I flexed my jaw around, and spoke.

“Holy shit this is so ho-mmmph!” I couldnt finish my sentence before whomever was on top of me had quickly grabbed me by the back of my head, and rammed their tongue down my throat.

“Hmmph!” I yelped with a surprise before returning the kiss. I was giving in full bore at this point and enjoying every second of what was happening. The person on top of me periodically would reach down and give my cock a tug or two. After a couple more minutes of all this, the making out stopped.

“Why’d you sto-mmmmph!” the now damp rag that was previously in my mouth had gotten crammed back deep inside my mouth. I then felt the person stretch the band back before firmly letting it snap back down into my mouth, effectively cleave gagging me once again.

I wasnt sure what was going on. The person on top of me got off, and my feet were no longer being paid attention to. I felt someone reaching up and untying my hands from the cross bar, and the same was being done to my feet from the two bed posts.

My hands were freed from the cross bar, but still tightly tied together. I dropped them down and places them on my abs. My feet had finally came loose and free, but still had the bands wrapped and knotted to my ankles even though they were free.

I was gag talking, sounding confused when I felt my hands being untied. Once they were untied, I was flipped onto my stomach. I then felt the loose ends from both of my ankles being wound around the opposing ankle, and then snapped in place by a knot, my feet know tightly bound together again.

Nobody was saying anything. I felt someone shove my head deep into the pillow, before they grabbed my arms and quickly used the elastic band to bind them at the wrist behind my back. I yelped into my gagged mouth. My god I was so horny.

I then felt someone grab me by my bound ankles and forcefully yank me sideways and pull my feet to the edge of the bed where they were slightly dangling off.

I then heard Mark say, “All right Zach, since Jordan decided to tease you with your own socks, I am giving you full permission.” He said from the head of the bed. It must have been Mark that so passionately dominated my mouth with his tongue! I got the butterflies. I wasnt sure what Mark meant about permission, but id assumed I was about to find out.

“Flip him over.” Demanded Zach.

I was then quickly flipped onto my back, my feet still slightly dangling off the bed. Then I felt Zach begin running his hands up and down both of my legs in a tantalizing way. Mark and Chris were both apprently by my upper body, each of them using a hand to hold my shoulders down. I was still blindfolded, so I had no clue what was going on.

I began moaning pretty loud into my gag as Zach was still caressing my legs and working his way down to my bound socked feet, clad in what was formerly his grey no show liners, and would occasionally give them a passionate rub. That elicited a loud moan from me which prompted I was assuming Chris, to clamp his free hand over my already gagged mouth.

“Flip him back over.” demanded Zach once more. Zach enjoyed playing games.

I was then promptly flipped back onto my stomach. I could feel that Zach was getting ready for something. I then felt something poke into my socked feet, and slowly made its way forcefully between them.

“Oh my god!” I thought to myself. He was getting ready to fuck my socked feet. I was slightly familiar with this sort of thing. I new from porn that there were things called sock jobs. I never thought id be participating though.

Zach then leaned forward and yelled.

“Wear my old socks and tease me eh?” He said with a chuckle as he gave my ass a hard but playful swat.

“Hmmph!” I yelped into my gag.

He then began pumping in and out of the void between my socked feet, created by my high arches. I wasnt an expert but id estimate he was around 7 or 8”. He began to really get into it, really thrusting into my feet. Finally after a few minutes, i felt him slide out before I felt a hot liquid squirt all over the bottom of my socked feet.

“Ahhh that was fucking amazing!” Yelled Zach.

I just lay there, moaning into my gag periodically when I felt everyone get off the bed.

I felt Zach remove my socks and heard him toss them to the side. He began untying my ankles while either Chris or Mark untied my wrists. I then pulled my elastic band gag down while someone untied it from the back. Finally it was off, and i spit the rag out. Now i was no longer gagged, and my hands and feet were free. The last thing was the blindfold that came off. It took a second for my eyes to adjust. Zach was putting his briefs back on. Chris was on the bed with me and he must have been the one untying my hands, gag and blindfold.

Mark was down by the foot of the bed, bending over to grab something.

“Its time for lunch and a break.” Mark said, as he tossed a pair of white no show liner socks to me. “I took those out of your duffle, hope you dont mind.” He added. “Put them on.” He finished.

I quickly complied and put the socks on my feet and admired how the thin white no show liners fit on my feet.

“I hope that wasnt too much for you.” Said Zach bashfully.

I looked over at him and said, “I mean you violated my feet bro.” I paused before continuing with a grin, “But I know the rules, and if I had minded, I would have shook my head no. It was actually kinda hot.” I finished with a chuckle.

“Awesome!” Said Zach with a smile.

“Lets go make some lunch.” Said Mark with a smile. “We will get to more of this later.” He added.

And with that I hopped off the bed. The 4 of us exiting the bedroom in just our skivvies and no show sock liners. We went down to the kitchen and began making lunch.

————————————

End of Chapter 7

————————————

Stay tuned for Chapter 8 to see where things continue going! Please leave any and all feedback! It is super helpful! Thank you all for the continued reading and support!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super exciting! I love how they kept Jordan firmly under control even as he fought back! Anyone want to join my team for tying down, tickling, and teasing a gorgeous hunk like this? :lol:

Excited for the post-lunch fun and inevitable rematch in the dark!

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Super exciting! I love how they kept Jordan firmly under control even as he fought back! Anyone want to join my team for tying down, tickling, and teasing a gorgeous hunk like this? :lol:

Excited for the post-lunch fun and inevitable rematch in the dark!
Haha thank you! I volunteer to be the victim! Lol :twisted:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] I really love where this story is going . Can I volunteer to be jordan . I would in a heartbeat .
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks I really love where this story is going . Can I volunteer to be jordan . I would in a heartbeat .
I am glad you are enjoying it! Lots more to come for Jordan and the Sock Boys!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

This story keeps getting better and better! :D
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago This story keeps getting better and better! :D
Thank you for commenting back on my story again! Glad to see you are still enjoying it! I have Chapter 8 about done. I will probably wait until tomorrow to post it though!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic