The Daughter’s Bodyguard (M/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago Holy shit, this story was one hell of a ride! Action pack, drama and emotional filled. Danny's and Kate's journey hooked me from the very beginning and kept pulling me in more and more with each chapter. I am sad to see the story come to a close but happy to know their story will continue. And I very much look forward to seeing them in the future :). Great story @TayDay95!!
I’m truly humbled Red, I’m already dying to crank out more content so watch this space haha.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Only discovered this tale earlier in the week and have binged it. What a ride. This is such a fantastically written tale and an absolute joy to read.

Thank you for posting this.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi [mention]TayDay95[/mention] ! I just had time to read the last three Parts of your story. An incredible Final. The characters are full of life and one can even understand why Karl did all this - one could say, the real villain in this piece is Richard Jensen. The chapter in the warehouse, when Danny takes out one bad guy after another was a very, very fine piece of action. That said: You did great! I will looking forward to see Danny and Katie again!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Only discovered this tale earlier in the week and have binged it. What a ride. This is such a fantastically written tale and an absolute joy to read.

Thank you for posting this.
My pleasure wolfman! I love that you think so and I hope I can provide you with more stories you enjoy 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Hi @TayDay95 ! I just had time to read the last three Parts of your story. An incredible Final. The characters are full of life and one can even understand why Karl did all this - one could say, the real villain in this piece is Richard Jensen. The chapter in the warehouse, when Danny takes out one bad guy after another was a very, very fine piece of action. That said: You did great! I will looking forward to see Danny and Katie again!
I’m over the moon that you liked it man! I was aiming for Karl to be a scary but also understandable villain, truly a man pushed to his breaking point by the true monster: the heartless Richard Jansen. Thanks for all your comments my friend and I look forward to showing you the rest of this lovely couples journey 🙂🙂
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Echo Red, Wolfman, and Caesar. Their well said words describe your work very well. I can only add that I am a fan and will be looking to see what you do next. Bravo.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago Echo Red, Wolfman, and Caesar. Their well said words describe your work very well. I can only add that I am a fan and will be looking to see what you do next. Bravo.
You’ve been a great support through this GreyLord I really enjoyed your insightful comments 🙂 thanks so much!
I do have a lot of plans swimming around in my head and Katie and Danny are right up there on the to-do list!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I always hate those words FINAL CHAPTER... maybe that is why my stories have not ended yet :lol:
Great story, please write again (no, not the same story ;) )
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic