The Daughter’s Bodyguard (M/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Shoutout to the incredible Mr. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for creating the banner for this story. I love it mate and thanks again! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Richard and Sarah’s visit that night of the photoshoot came and went like clockwork. In fact, the whole atmosphere was mostly very relaxed. Sarah had fawned over Katie the whole time as if the slightest bump would end her life, but Danny wasn’t surprised, mothers are protective.

Richard spent most of his time there talking to the now fully-dressed and serious, stoic Danny, rather than his daughter, which the Marine had noticed becoming a real pattern ever since he’d met this insanely rich family. Recalling what Katie had told him about not seeing Rick for two years prior to this mess, Danny was rapidly losing respect for the man, how could he claim to move mountains and “burn cities to the ground” for his daughter, and then not want anything to do with her whenever they were in the same room?

All the same, Katie’s parents left her penthouse none the wiser to the relationship between their beautiful daughter and her handsome bodyguard. But it was well into the early morning hours when the departed, and so rather than start getting kinky, the sexy couple just turned in for the night.

The next morning, however, was a different story...

Katie slowly opened her eyes, groaning into her pillow and starting to stretch as the light from her drawn-back curtains hit her face. A tall, well-built blurry silhouette stood in front of said window, shirtless and playing with a long length of black silk rope. As Katie blinked her eyes to clear up her still-sleepy vision, she smiled at the gorgeous Latino Marine who walked slowly over to her in her bed.

“Morning mamacita...” Danny grinned, caressing the hair from his beautiful lover’s face.

Buenos días, papito...” Katie smiled back, giggling at Danny’s pleasantly surprised reaction. “Yeah, that’s right, I know a little Spanish!” She proudly announced.

“That might have been the hottest thing I’ve heard you say baby.” Her handsome master kneeled down and kissed her forehead softly, and she replied with a peck on the cheek, biting her lower lip as he crawled on top of her.

“Sooo... whatcha doing with that rope baby?” She asked gleefully, gnawing gently on her own finger.

Fuck, Danny thought, she’s so goddamn cute. “Oh what, this rope?” He pretended to act surprised that he was even holding it, making Katie laugh.

“Yeah, that rope!” She grinned naughtily.

“Gee, I don’t know, maybe you should stand up and we can work out something to use it for...” He smiled devilishly, lightly kissing his way up her neck before whispering that in her ear.

Katie wrapped her arms and legs around his torso without warning.

“Oof! Hahaha!” Danny laughed hysterically, nearly face planting into her cleavage, but he quickly displayed his strength as he lifted himself off the bed, bringing his latched-on lover with him. Once off the bed he used his hands to support her legs while Katie had her arms hooked around his neck.

“You tryna break my back or something?” He laughed, giving her a smack on the butt to teach her manners.

“Mmm...” Kate winced, clearly turned on by being spanked. “Nah I thought we could wait until tonight for that, I’ll just sort of mildly cripple you in the meantime.”

The sexy bodyguard and heiress chuckled together at their shared sense of humour. After he carried his blonde beauty out to the living area kissing her as he went, Danny perched Kate’s naked butt on the cold kitchen countertop, but she didn’t care, she just wanted to keep kissing him.

“What’s for breakfast?” She moaned between kisses.
“You mean aside from you?” He stopped and winked.
“Hahaha! Yes Danny aside from me.” The rich blonde rolled her eyes.

Danny stepped aside to show her the stylish white dining table that now only had two black mahogany chairs placed at it on one side. Katie gasped and smiled when she saw all the rope on the table complete with a single thick roll of black bondage tape.

“Mmmm looks pretty good... what’s the bondage tape for? To gag me?” She smiled.
“Yep, and to blindfold you, to save a bit of pain for your hair.” He smiled back.
“Aww you really are always looking out for me.” She leaned forward and kissed him again.

(Ten Minutes Later)

“Lips together sweetheart...” Danny held some unrolled tape in front of Katie’s face, and trying not to smile, she pressed her lips together, letting Danny rapidly wind the non-sticky tape around her mouth and the back of her head. It was amazing stuff, bondage tape. Made of a material that only sticks to itself, it could be safely wrapped around someone’s skin or hair without fear of it hurting while coming off. It had its disadvantages of course, for instance the lessened stickiness meant it was easier to wriggle out of, and it couldn’t be used in strips like normal tape, but it was perfect for wraparound gags and blindfolds...

“Mmmmph...”

Case in point: Katie’s lips being very effectively silenced and her cheeks puffing up as Danny tightly wound the stuff around and around her head at least a dozen times, maybe more...

“That good babe?”
“Mm-hm!”

Danny made sure to keep checking on his bound and gagged beauty, and she nodded gleefully, purposely playing up her cuteness just for him like she always did, and he loved it.

Katie wriggled and strained as much as she wanted to thanks to Danny’s super strict tying with the ropes. She was absolutely engulfed in rope from chest to toe, with coils tied tightly as she could comfortably manage in only her bare lower body and a tiny pink see-through nightie. The coils went around her ankles, lower shins, upper shins, below the knees, above the knees, her lower thighs, mid-thighs, just above her waist which was connected to two coils bind her wrists to the chair legs, three more coils that wrapped around her midriff to just below her breasts, and pinned her arms to her sides, as well as to the chair, finally two more big coils above her perky D-cups which ended almost at her shoulder joints.

Katie struggled and strained with all her might and her body barely even budged from the chair, Danny’s knots were flawlessly tight, she felt so helpless, so out of control, she was Danny’s to do with as he pleased...

She was so fucking excited.

“Now sweetheart...” Danny began unfurling more bondage tape from its roll.
“Mmmm?” Katie answered, curious as to his next move.
“I’m gonna put you in the dark for a bit while I make your breakfast. If you can get out, I’ll let you tie me up for a change.” He smiled wickedly, the hot Marine knew damn well she wasn’t escaping, and honestly, so did she, but it wouldn’t stop her trying!

Wrapping the tape around her eyes, Katie’s whole world became nothing but pitch black as Danny thoroughly wound the blindfold so she couldn’t even see through the gaps created by her nose.

“Mmmmph.... mmm bmmbmm....” Katie moaned seductively, already trying to distract her hot bodyguard from his cooking. Hoping he’d come over and start running his hands all over her half-naked body... though the more she thought about it, that would be kinda hard thanks to the sheer amount of rope encircling her skin!

The heavily trussed up blonde, now lacking the ability to speak or see, used what little mobility she had to try and loosen the knots pinning her torso to the chair. She tried to wriggle from side to side, twist her wrists around and jiggle them, she tried reaching up to the knots around her wrists wondering if she could pick it free... yeah they were all pointless attempts, but she wasn’t going to let Danny win without at least trying to get free!

As she heard sizzling on the stove, Kate recognised the smell of eggs, she could practically taste them even despite the horde of tape encircling her mouth.

“Mmm? Mmmph!” She grunted excitedly, the pretty heiress had guessed what Danny was cooking... her favourite, eggs benedict!

Sure enough, a few minutes later Katie could hear Danny walking towards her, she heard plates and cutlery being set on the table, and then she felt his big strong hands against her head. He found the end of where the tape had been wound and started unwrapping it from around her eyes. It was only as it started to come off that she realised how sweaty she’d gotten in what felt like not a very long time.

Blinking in the light of day, Katie was glad to be able to see again, especially when she saw her lovers’ handsome face smiling at her. What was even better though, was that she’d been right, Danny had made her eggs benedict for breakfast. She smiled through her gag up at him, gratefully accepting the kiss he planted on her forehead too.

Obviously unable to pick up her cutlery and eat the meal herself, Katie had to rely on Danny to remove her gag, and spoon-feed her. It was humiliating, she felt so powerless, but she loved that feeling of helplessness bondage gave her, and this only seemed to enhance it.

“Say ahh!” Danny teased her with the first forkful.
“I WILL break this chair and slap you...” Katie rolled her eyes, but laughing along with him as he popped a forkful of egg in her mouth.
“Mmmm... mmm yeah that’s delicious.”

Sexy, brave, funny, multilingual, a perfect dom, a great cook... had Katie landed found her perfect guy? She smiled at him so warmly as she thought this.

“What?” Danny chuckled.
“Nothing” she shook her head, still smiling. “You’re just gorgeous.” The chair tied blonde giggled cutely, accepting another forkful of her meal.
This time, Katie made HIM blush.
“Hahaha... wow, ten years in the Marines and apparently I’m still gorgeous, it’s a wonder I didn’t discharge looking like these eggs.
“Hahaha!”

Since Katie had lost their little bet, she was later released with no retaliation allowed. The rest of the day was fairly boring, as Katie and Danny simply curled up on the couch together watching whatever was on TV. They still chatted away to each other, about their past lives, future hopes, all kinds of things.

“Ooh you know something I’d like to do?” Asked Katie, still half-naked as she lay draped on Danny’s shirtless upper body.
“What’s that?”
“Open my own nightclub. But like, not a regular one. A bondage nightclub!”
“Huh... don’t they have bondage clubs where people can go?”
“Yeahhh but those tend to focus more on S&M more than actual bondage, my place would still have like a typical nightclub feel with a dancefloor, a bar, all that stuff. But then the other half of the place would be dedicated to just bondage. Doesn’t matter if you’re there just to innocently tie someone up or get pegged by a dominatrix while your chained to a bed, if you come to my club for tying up, that’s what you’ll get, how you want it!” Katie got more and more excited as she described her fantasy business.

“Sure sounds like you’ve thought a lot about this mamacita!” Danny exclaimed.
“Doesn’t it sound great though? And if you and I owned it... well, we could use any rooms we want...and any gear we want...” Kate bit her lower lip, her imagination running wild.

Danny looked up at the ceiling, thinking of all the possibilities... “Well hey babe” he looked back at her pretty, excited face “Maybe when this is all over, we totally could do it!”

“Really? You think so?” Katie sat up more, really excited.
“Sure why not? You’ve got the money and, well, yesterday I felt you up in front of a whole room of people and nobody batted an eye, so clearly you know plenty of folks into that stuff who’d be willing to help.”
“I mean... yeah but Daddy wouldn’t...”
“Don’t worry about your Dad, don’t forget, he’s paid me a small fortune for being your bodyguard so I’ll have all the cash we need... he doesn’t control your life, like you said babe, you and me. We’ll run the place together, and we’ll live life how we wanna live it for a goddamn change!”

Even Danny couldn’t believe what he was saying, Katie had awakened a new, wild, rebellious free spirit in the 30-year-old Marine. Whereas before his only goal in life was ‘turn up, protect some rich asshole, go home, rinse and repeat until I drink and/or smoke myself to death’ he now had real ambitions now that he had someone with whom he could share a future.

The idea of living life her own way was music to Kate’s young ears. No more stupid paparazzi following her around, no more galas, no more fundraisers, no more big faceless tech company. Just Katie and her best man Danny making their own way in a place they’d built themselves...

The excited couple realised they could really do this, they could run away from their old lives and never look back as soon as this kidnapping business was over.

Katie nestled herself into Danny’s arms, closing her eyes and dreaming of what might be...

“KATIE?!?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!”

Kate and Danny were shocked awake, the blonde heiress’ head shooting up off of Danny’s chest. Oh no, they’d been too careless... she thought since the photoshoot wasn’t due to publish for another two months she and Danny would have more time, but it was too late now...

Richard Jansen stood at the opening of the elevator in and out of Katie’s penthouse, and there was his daughter, laying half-naked on top of the man he’d hired to protect her from harm. Danny had sprang off the couch with his fists raised, the shouting making him think they were being attacked, but he quickly felt stupid standing there in nothing but pajama bottoms.

Kate had hoped that over the next couple months they could slowly break the news of their relationship to her Dad... this was the exact opposite of breaking the news slowly. Rick was absolutely seething with anger.

“Both of you... Get... Dressed... Now...”

TO BE CONTINUED
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Katies Father is not amused - that is clear :) What now? Will he fire Danny and risk the wellbeing of his Daughter?
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Katies Father is not amused - that is clear :) What now? Will he fire Danny and risk the wellbeing of his Daughter?
What now indeed haha, I’d say you’ve summed up the dilemma perfectly Caesar!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

A Marine might say, "The excrement has hit the air conditioning!" I had a feeling that dear old dad was going to be a problem. But Marines and women like Katie are first and foremost problem solvers. I looking forward with great anticipation to reading how this progresses.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Now dressed in jeans and a black tee, Danny stood in the centre of Katie’s living area in front of the TV, Katie stood next to him in a white floral-pattern dress. Her head was bowed, staring at the floor as Rick paced back and forth like a hyena about to pounce.

The middle-aged tech genius scratched his head in frustration, he sighed heavily and stopped. Turning to Danny, who just stared ahead, gears turning in his brain and ignoring Richard as he walked right up to his face.

“Mister... Garcia...” he sighed, looking the huge Marine up and down, Danny was a foot taller than him, and yet Rick seemed to be the most intimidating presence in the room at that moment. “You gave me assurances. Actually, no... you PROMISED me...”

Danny stood tall and still as Richards yell filled the room, Katie winced and got startled, desperately wanting to reach and take her bodyguard lovers hand, but she didn’t want to upset her Dad anymore than he was.

“You promised me Mr. Garcia, that you would be professional with my daughter!” Richard shouted “I don’t take promises lightly, ok? This girl means the world to me, you think I’m just gonna be ok with any ole schmuck waltzing in here and TAKING HER TO BED?!”

“Dad please, it wasn’t his fa-“ Katie began, and was immediately shouted down.
“YOU, be quiet! I’ll be dealing with you very soon young lady!” Her father warned her with a pointed finger.

“Now...”

Rick straightened up his grey suit.

“I have a small army of security personnel, and I’m through arguing, I’m going to use them like I should have from the start!”

Katie’s eyes were welling up, she could feel tears forming.

And they would flow like a waterfall as her father approached Danny.

“Mr. Garcia, myself, my wife and Katie really appreciate your hard work, but your services are no longer required.”
Danny’s eyes closed and his head sunk to the floor. It took everything he had not to burst into tears. Katie had no such restraint.
“NO! Dad nooo! Please I don’t trust anybody else please!

Katie erupted into a desperate, ecstatic mess before Rick even finished his sentence. He couldn’t do this to her and Danny... she couldn’t do this... she couldn’t live without him now and feel safe, feel truly loved, or even happy.

“That’s it Kate! Case closed!” Richard barked at his daughter.
“No Dad you can’t! I won’t let you!” Katie sobbed, latching onto her strong, and strangely silent guardian...

“Danny?!” Katie shook the solemn, troubled bodyguards arm, the man she loved was unrecognisable as he stared at the ground. “Danny?! Sweetie say something please!”
Even when he spoke of his time at war he’d never looked so sad...

Nor so determined.

“Sir?”

Richard turned to face the stoic Latino. “Yes?” He asked impatiently.

Suddenly, Captain Daniel Garcia started to step forward towards Rick, now purposely using his height and build to intimidate the middle-aged billionaire. In a matter of seconds Rick went from furious and in charge, to a small, nervous man.

Danny leaned forward and looked straight into the old man’s eyes:

“Don’t forget who saved your daughter’s life.” He stated bluntly.

Turning back to his crying, distressed beauty, the bodyguard held her shaking hands and rested his forehead against hers.

“Danny...” she sobbed “don’t leave me...”

“I’m sorry Katie, I have to go.” He whispered in her ear. “I’m gonna find the bastards doing this to you, and I’m gonna end this.”

“What?!” She gasped, trying to whisper too but she was a sobbing, sniffling mess “Baby no... I can’t bear the thought of you getting hurt because of me...” she squeezed his hands so tightly, if she could, she would never let him go.

“Kate...” he silenced her with a gentle caress of her face, he couldn’t bear to see her like this, but for the sake of their future, he knew he had to put an end to the threat of her kidnappers. “When I’m done, I’ll come find you, we WILL be together, ok? We’ll live our way, just like we said. You believe me?”

Katie nodded, slowly, against every fibre of her being, accepting the reality of the situation. She reluctantly loosened her grip on his hands. “Be careful sweetie, you come back to me or I’ll fucking kill you!”

The couple chuckled slightly in the midst of their immense sadness, even in the darkest times they shared a spark of optimism.

“Listen, I-“ the heartbroken, stoic man reached into his back pocket and pulled something out of it... a small red jewellery case. “I went out before you woke up today and... I got this for you.”

Keeping the case hidden from Richards sight, Danny slipped it into Katie’s shaking hands, she looked down at it, both blown away with affection, but more so, overwhelmed with heartache. “Danny...?” She looked wide-eyed at him and he kissed her, with all the love he possessed, pouring it from his heart to hers.

“I love you Katie.”

He then tore himself away from her, a single tear running down his cheek as he picked up his bag, which he’d packed after being caught in anticipation of just this moment and started to walk to the elevator.

“If she really means the world to you, be there for her...” He commanded the dumbstruck billionaire as he brushed past him, going to press the button on the elevator. Danny had to get out of this penthouse, it was suffocating him.

Ding! The doors opened, and the Daughter’s former bodyguard stepped inside, turning around, he looked right past Richard to the woman he cherished above all...

Katie collapsed onto the couch, her eyes and mouth wide open with shock. He’d said it, they’d clearly both been feeling it for so long but he actually said it... Danny loved her. She stared at him inside the elevator with enough sadness to break a thousand hearts.

Neither of them said another word as the doors closed.

Katie sat there a moment in silence with her father, drained of all the tears she could possibly cry. Richard just stood there, conflicted but sure of his decision... maybe he had just sent away the best man to protect his daughter... to love his daughter...

“Kati-..” he stopped as she stood up and walked solemnly to her bedroom. Leaving him alone in the living area, with nothing but empty silence.

Sitting on her bed, Katie held the jewellery case out flat in her palm, grasping it tightly, she opened it up...

It was a beautiful, shimmering, glistening diamond necklace, and encrusted in the centrepiece?

A sapphire, a blue sapphire.

There was a small paper note in the case too which Katie read:

GOT BLUE TO MATCH YOUR EYES.

LOVE DANNY <3

Closing the case up without even picking up the necklace, the beautiful blonde held it against her heart, praying to anyone who would listen to keep him safe...

“I love you too Danny...”

TO BE CONTINUED
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oh, as ever, we need more. One minor nitpick. You wrote, "which he’d packed after being caught". Shouldn't that have been "which he’d packed before being caught"?
Spy Task Force Completed
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago Oh, as ever, we need more. One minor nitpick. You wrote, "which he’d packed after being caught". Shouldn't that have been "which he’d packed before being caught"?
Thanks mate I’ll be sure to provide more realll soon.

Oh no I definitely meant after, like after he and Katie were caught by Rick, Danny assumed this would probably happen and quickly packed his bag, leaving it by her door.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

OK, I understand.
Spy Task Force Completed
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

“Okay, ope-“ Danny stopped when he saw the dazzling blonde with her head reared back, baby blues staring up at him wide and cute, and her mouth already wide open ready to receive the gag. “Yeah, that.” The anxious Marine said awkwardly.

As he stood directly beside her, Danny lowered, then pushed the ball between Kate’s moist, wanting lips and perfect porcelain-capped teeth. The muscular stud of a bodyguard felt a surge shoot through his loins, the beautiful heiress said nothing save for a sweet, brief gasp of delight and affection. It was one of the cutest and hottest sounds he’d ever heard and at that moment, his cock stood to attention like a flagpole.
After reading that chapter, I can definitely confirm that Danny's not the only one dealing with a certain *ahem* stiffness 8-)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

With every chapter I read, I'm more and more drawn into this story. Everything was going so well for Danny & Kate until Rick showed up unannounced. I grant you, Rick has every reason to be upset since Danny broke his promise. However anybody can see that Danny & Kate are meant for each other. Maybe if Rick had spent some time with his daughter, he'd know that. Stop being a di*k Rick. I think some kidnapers need to be put on notice cause it sounds like a train from hell is about to make a stop at their doorstep :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago With every chapter I read, I'm more and more drawn into this story. Everything was going so well for Danny & Kate until Rick showed up unannounced. I grant you, Rick has every reason to be upset since Danny broke his promise. However anybody can see that Danny & Kate are meant for each other. Maybe if Rick had spent some time with his daughter, he'd know that. Stop being a di*k Rick. I think some kidnapers need to be put on notice cause it sounds like a train from hell is about to make a stop at their doorstep :)
Yeah Rick! You dick! 😂

Nah seriously though you’re 100% right Red, Rick’s been more concerned with appearing like a good father than actually being one, plus he’s stuck in the past and has trouble accepting that Kate is her own woman now.

But yep, a “train from hell” is a pretty apt way to describe Danny right now because he is on a freaking mission and heaven help anyone who tries to keep him from the girl he loves haha.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] oh I think you’ll find it’s not too “hard” to enjoy this story hahaha
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Every day for two weeks Katie tried to call Danny, to ask if he was alright, to try and alleviate some of the fear and anxiety that had overtaken her life. Yes, she knew he was a Marine, and an elite one at that, but still, the people who’d tried to kidnap her were NOT playing games.

Most days though, he didn’t answer his phone. The worried young heiress didn’t understand, was he not answering on purpose? Or was he not answering because... because he couldn’t? What if he’d been hurt? Or taken? Or killed?!

At one point it hit Katie, this must be how military spouses feel... loving their partners so much and then watching them leave to do who knows what kind of dangerous things and all they could do was take their word for it that their partners would return. Nobody should have to go through this kind of uncertainty.

Richard had posted more than two dozen security guards in Katie’s penthouse alone. None of them bothered to check on her all that often as she barely left her room except for the necessities of food and drink, and her ensuite had it’s own big shower and toilet so she didn’t really have to leave her room for that. She even had a TV in her room that was only half as big as the one in her living room, but that still made it huge.

Her friends all tried talking the blonde beauty out of her self-imposed isolation, saying she should at least leave her room more often. None of them succeeded. Until Vanessa came along on a rainy Saturday:

“Hey kiddo...” Vanessa entered her good friend and boss’ bedroom to find the gorgeous blonde gazing out her window in nothing but a long black silk robe. Katie turned to face her friend and it was obvious from her red cheeks and the rings under her eyes that not only had she been crying a lot, but barely sleeping too.

“Oh Ness...” Katie greeted her friend with open arms, the two young ladies embracing warmly.

“I heard what happened kiddo I’m so sorry, I know what he meant to you. Have you heard from him?” The curly-haired strawberry blonde asked.

Katie and sat herself on the bed with her friend. “No, and I can’t figure out why, Danny has to know I’m worried about him, all I wanna know is that he’s not hurt!”

Ness nodded, gently patting the large purse hanging over her shoulder. “I thought you might say that, so I came up with a little plan...” she smiled.

“Wh-what?” Katie stammered.

“Come into the ensuite baby, I’ll explain...”

The security team guarding Miss Jansen were bored out of their minds, most of them sat around the dining room table playing poker, others watching TV. One stood by the elevator door, and even he was more focused on the TV than anything else.

So when Miss Jansen’s friend with the big mop of curly hair exited her bedroom, they all just quickly glanced over, not too concerned, and returned to what they were doing. The young lady quickly marched over to the elevator, stopping and waiting for it to arrive after the guy manning it just fumbled to press the button, his eyes glued to one of his favourite shows...

If he’d even taken two seconds to acknowledge the young woman, he’d have noticed that it wasn’t the same one who’d walked in to the penthouse.

Ding!

“Have a nice day ma’am...” the guard waved her off half-heartedly, before laughing at a joke on the show.

As the elevator doors closed, Katie breathed a huge sigh of relief, she couldn’t believe that had actually worked! She held off on removing the wig Vanessa had given her to wear, wanting to be well clear of Janus Tower before that. She really owed Ness big for this...

Hopefully Danny would be home at the address she’d committed to memory from their time together, or at the very least there would be some clue of where he’d gone.

(Elsewhere)

A pale young brunette in a skimpy red outfit sat whimpering and shaking in a rickety old wooden chair, her forearms wrapped with duct tape to the arms of said chair and her ankles taped to each leg. She breathed heavily into the strips of tape that had been placed over her mouth, and tried to look through the small crack at the bottom of where more tape had been circled around her eyes... she was scared out of her wits.

The huge man had come crashing through the door. The lowlife who’s dick she’d been sucking had drawn a gun on the terrifying beast, but with inhuman speed the man had sprinted across the room, disarmed the dirtbag, and beaten him within an inch of his life. She’d been too scared to move, but maybe that’s why the man had decided to tie her up, because she hadn’t left right away.

Now, all she could hear was the lowlife asshole screaming and the huge man shouting questions at him, followed by more screaming. She hadn’t asked for this, the poor girl didn’t want to be a prostitute, she had no other way of making money, now here she was, tied to a chair with a psycho beating the shit out of her client in the motel bathroom.

The screaming finally stopped, and she heard the huge man approach her. He gently laid his hands on her shoulders “It’s ok, I’m not gonna hurt you, I’m gonna take the tape off your mouth alright?” She nodded, still whimpering, yelping as the tape was ripped off her lips.

“It’s ok, I’m sorry I did this to you, I really am... I’m going to ask you some questions, if you don’t know the answers, that’s ok, like I said, I’m not here for you. That man you were with, did he mention anything about a man named Karl Rufus?”

The whimpering girl shook her head, too scared to speak. She started to sob, worried the man would get angry, but the exact opposite happened. She felt a firm but surprisingly gentle hand grasp hers.

“That’s ok, but try to remember, please, someone I care about is in danger and I need to find Karl Rufus...”

The young working girl couldn’t believe it, this man had gone from a terrifying force of nature to a calm, almost sweet gentleman. She felt surprisingly soothed by his touch and his deep, gruff voice.

“Just clear your mind, relax... deep breaths... please think, Karl Rufus, did he mention that name at all?”

Thinking a bit more clearly now, the brunette recalled loosely that the guy had taken a phone call and had referred to the person calling as Karl.

“Yes!” She piped up “Yeah I r-remember, he got a call from him.”
“Was it the last call he took?” The man asked urgently.
“Yes sir... c-can you please let me go now?” She hesitated.
“I’m sorry, no, but I’ll call the police as soon as I leave, they’ll release you soon ok? Thank you, you may have just saved my girlfriends life.”

She heard the man stride from the room, dialling a phone number as he went, and the door closed behind him.

Danny may have finally cracked this case. Two weeks he’d been trying to figure out the identities of at least one of Katie’s potential kidnappers. Then he’d heard back from one of his friends in the police department that the van used in the second attempted abduction was reported stolen by a man named Michael McCain, but when Danny had turned up to McCain’s apartment, he’d done some searching nearby and found that same van parked in an alley... it wasn’t stolen, McCain was one of the kidnappers.

He’d tried to get McCain to reveal the names of the other kidnappers, and after a solid beating, the scumbag had revealed his boss was in fact, Karl Rufus, Richard Jansen’s former friend and business partner, unfortunately McCain had passed out before he could tell him where Rufus was. The last received call on his phone was an unknown number, and thanks to the young lady who’d been present, Danny now knew it was Rufus.

Stepping into an alleyway. Danny pressed call on McCain’s phone. The ringing tone buzzed and buzzed over and over, Danny paced up and down the alley in anticipation...

The ringing stopped.

“What the hell is it now Mike?” A cold, gruff voice answered... it was the Scary Voiced Guy.

“Karl?” Danny asked, doing his best to imitate McCain and keeping his sentences brief.

“Yeah what?” Rufus answered, so... Scary Guy had a name after all.

“I’m in trouble, we gotta meet.” Danny said quickly.

“Jesus Christ, I’ve told you to stay away from the hookers Mike! Fine meet me at the warehouse!” Rufus snapped

“Wait, what’s the address again?” Danny asked.

“Are you fuckin’ serious? You know where it is!” Karl said suspiciously.

“I gotta take a cab, I don’t want cops seein’ the van!” Danny whined like McCain would.

“Ah, good point, maybe you’re not a total dumbass. Fine, it’s 1542 Bennison St. Don’t be long!”

Click.

Danny smiled “Gotcha you prick.”

Going to call 911, Danny’s heart sank when McCain’s phone died from low battery. His own phone, the new one, was dead too as he’d been out all day without a chance to charge it.

Shit, better get home fast... Once Rufus was arrested this would all be over, he could return to Katie, they could leave all this behind, go wherever they wanted to...

Ohhh, he’d been such an inconsiderate asshole. The tall Marine realised as he walked that after his old phone, the one Katie knew, got accidentally dropped and smashed, he’d never even thought to call her and give her his new number. He’d been so focussed on finding the bad guys to get back to Katie, that he’d unwillingly neglected his poor lover, she must have been worrying like crazy with no way to contact him...

Nevermind, he thought, he could apologise to her once Rufus was caught. Jogging in his black hoodie and blue jeans with khaki tactical boots, Danny began to make his way back to his apartment building as fast as he could...

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

“Ma’am! I’m a US Marine I need your car right now!”
“No, wha- Hey man that’s my car!”

Danny absolutely floored the gas on the late 2010’s Camry he’d just commandeered. Using the phone in his hands, he quickly dialled the police while zipping through the traffic with his free hand, fortunately he was a good enough driver he didn’t need two hands.

“911, what is your emergency?”
“Get me the police right now!!”

(A few minutes earlier...)

The hulking Marine panted as he jogged at a solid pace through the city streets, it wouldn’t be long now and he’d be home. He didn’t know how much longer Rufus would be in that warehouse with the rest of his goons. Turning onto his home stretch, Danny stumbled to a halt as he spotted something, someone in the distance...

He’d recognise that beautiful waterfall of blonde hair anywhere. It was Katie, his Katie!

Smiling like a giddy schoolboy, the overjoyed Marine kept running towards his home, seeing the blonde beauty for whom he’d undertaken this little private mission almost arrive at his apartment complex, ready to press the buzzer to his room. She had her phone out, no doubt still trying to call him.

He must have been a couple hundred metres away when he called out, not giving a damn about anyone else on the street. “Hey mamacita!” He smiled.

Katie immediately heard that powerful, sexy voice and whipped her head around, her blonde hair flipping in the wind. There he was, her bodyguard, her boyfriend, her love...

“DANNY!!!” She squeed with the purest joy that could possibly radiate in a person’s voice. Kate started running towards her equally happy man.

Danny waved at her joyfully as he slowed down to a walk, the sight of his blonde beauty running towards him was overwhelming...

He shouldn’t have stopped running, otherwise he might have reached her in time.

Screeching to a halt beside her, a black panel van similar to the one McCain had driven pulled up next to Katie, who as she looked to observe the noise, crashed into a male pedestrian going the other way...
A pair of masked men leaped out from behind the van’s sliding door, and grabbed Katie off the ground kicking and screaming.
Danny barely had time to react, he’d been completely caught off guard. And when he saw them grab his girl. He screamed like nothing you’ve ever heard.

“Oh my god no... NO!!! NOOOOO!!!!” Danny charged down the street like a lion galloping across the plains to protect his lioness. He sprinted with every ounce of energy he could muster, he couldn’t let them get her into that van.

Katie was in complete shock, one second she’d been reuniting with her lover, the next, the masked men that haunted her dreams had returned. Dropping her phone to the ground when she’d fallen to the pavement, the poor girl had no time at all to recover before being manhandled by the desperate abductors...

“Danny! No! Let me go!!! DANNY HELP!!!” Katie fought and flailed with everything she had, screaming as loud as she could and kicking against her kidnappers with all her strength.
“Hey what the hell are you do- Argh!” A brave but poor young Latino man walking by saw what was happening and tried to help her, but was punched and knocked out cold by the big, beefy abductor that had grabbed Katie by the legs. The other hauled her backwards into the van with his arms around her waist, and without a care for her comfort, the two monsters tossed Katie onto the hard floor of the vehicle, quickly sliding the door shut.

“Nooo!!! Dannyyyyy!!!”

That was the last thing the charging, desperate Marine heard before they sealed his beautiful girlfriend inside that black metal beast.

“KAAAATIIIEEE!!!”

The van screeched just as loudly as when it stopped and took off like a rocket down the street, nearly running Danny over until he dove out of the way. He’d been so close, if he’d only been faster...

Glancing over to the sidewalk, Danny rushed over and picked up Katie’s phone... the battery was full, and she hadn’t locked it yet, good. Looking around frantically. The brave Marine rushed back out onto the road and stopped the first car he saw, a silver Camry. The poor woman inside was flabbergasted at seeing a huge muscled man almost flatten himself against her hood. Danny sprinted to her door and unbuckled the woman’s seatbelt, hauling her out of the driver’s seat.

“Ma’am! I’m a US Marine I need your car right now!”
“No, wha- Hey man that’s my car!”

Danny absolutely floored the gas on the late 2010’s Camry he’d just commandeered. Using the phone in his hands, he quickly dialled the police while zipping through the traffic with his free hand, fortunately he was a good enough driver he didn’t need two hands.

“911, what is your emergency?”
“Get me the police right now!! I’m reporting a kidnapping! On Third and Marquez heading west! At least two assailants, black panel van with no plates! Target location is 1542 Bennison Street! Victim is a Caucasian female early 20s!”

He was met with silence, the 911 operator probably wasn’t used to her callers being so on top of all the relevant information.

Danny had lost sight of the van, but he knew exactly where they were going thanks to their boss... the car he’d taken fortunately had a gps system. Hanging up the phone, Danny punched in the address of the warehouse and put the pedal to the metal.

Nobody was hurting Katie, not now, not ever, not on his watch, if they harmed a hair on that beautiful, kind girl’s head, he would burn that warehouse to the ground. And Karl Rufus would wish he’d never been born.

Katie kept kicking the larger of her two main abductors with all her strength behind it. The second man was already wrapping incredibly strong silver “gorilla” duct tape around the terrified blonde’s white tank top and light brown overcoat, above and then below her breasts, pinning her arms against her back.

“Argh! Fuck you! Get the fuck off me!!” She screamed.
“Ow! Agh! Will you get this little slut under control already?! Joe! Give us a hand back here!” The big man shouted, being visibly hurt by Katie’s kicking in her white and black converse sneakers she’d borrowed off Vanessa.

“You’re the little fucking slut you jerk! Let me gommmph! Mmmmmph!!” She was silenced by the gloved hand of Joe, another masked man who’d climbed into the back from the front passenger seat.

Putting all his weight on her legs, Katie could then only whimper into her captors hand as her ankles were crossed and bound tightly together, the smaller abductor winding the stuff all the way up to her knees.

Both Danny and her parents would be telling Katie to fight with everything she had right now... she’d tried, but they were just too strong for her. As the tape engulfed her wrists, was then wrapped around her waist to pin her wrists to her back as well, and then finally she had her mouth stuffed with a small rag. The terrified beauty began to cry, tears rolling down her cheeks and being stuck beneath the three thick strips of tape that followed. Now effectively having bound and gagged their captive, the kidnappers began to celebrate, the sick bastards.

“Ha-HA! Third time’s a charm eh boys?!”
“Hell yeah! You see the look on that asshole’s face when we grabbed her? Motherfucker busted my arm so bad it felt good to watch him squirm...”

Katie sobbed all the way to their destination. She tried to wriggle free at first but that only earned her a stinging slap on the face from the cruel big man who’d held her legs.

“Owwmmph!” She cried.
“Bitch...” the man snarled.

She didn’t dare move again, if Danny had seen that big rotten bastard slap her like that, she knew he’d murder his ass. That was her best hope right now, that Danny was following them, that he knew where she was and was on his way...

So many scary thoughts were racing through her mind, they’d caught her, the masked men of her nightmares had really succeeded this time. What were their plans? Were they going to hold her for ransom? Or did they have more sinister plans? Would she be tortured? Molested? Killed?

The poor blonde damsel started to hyperventilate as she lay bound and gagged in that van.

Oh Danny, she thought, where are you?!

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So my theory proved correct, Kate got snatched before she could meet Danny at his apartment. The train from hell is coming at full speed. Perhaps the kidnappers should pray the police get to them 1st before Danny, cause I sense Danny will beat them all within an inch of of their life.

As always, a great chapter! And another on the edge of a seat moment. Scratch that, on the edge of a cliff moment 😄
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago So my theory proved correct, Kate got snatched before she could meet Danny at his apartment. The train from hell is coming at full speed. Perhaps the kidnappers should pray the police get to them 1st before Danny, cause I sense Danny will beat them all within an inch of of their life.

As always, a great chapter! And another on the edge of a seat moment. Scratch that, on the edge of a cliff moment 😄
They definitely better pray for the police to arrive first, you don’t come between a Marine and his woman!

Haha damn what comes after that? An edge of a plane moment? 😂 I’m over the moon you’re enjoying this my friend 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

By the time the sliding door of the van was dragged open, the sun had gone down and Katie went from the darkness of the van to being blinded by bright lights shining from the base of a warehouse.

The kidnappers dragged her to the edge of the van so her legs were hanging off the edge. The gagged beauty squealed in fright as one of them approached her and pulled out a knife.

“Mmmph!”
“Don’t move, you don’t do what we tell you, I don’t care what the boss says, I’ll gut you like a fish. Understand?”

Eyeing the blade nervously with her red-stained eyes, Kate nodded, still breathing far too hard and quickly. The man laid his hand on her jeans and cut the tape binding her legs and pulled her up to her feet.

“Walk!” The man’s teeth showed evilly through the mouth hole in his balaclava, holding the blade near her throat.
“Hmm-hmm-hmm-hmmph...” the scared blonde whimpered and whined with every quick, heavy breath she took. She hobbled forward, slowly being surrounded by a group of her abductors, all wearing masks. The man with the knife guided her through a pair of open double doors, hostage and kidnapper being followed by the entire group of scumbags.

Through the door was a large, empty warehouse floor, similar to Ito and Makoto’s shibari studio. But instead of some innocent tying up, Katie was expecting far worse. The huge room was mostly dark, almost pitch black except for a single bright light hanging from the ceiling, and what the light shone on sent chills up Katie’s spine.

A single metal chair stood eerily under the light with its legs bolted to the floor, on the arms, front legs, and on the headrest, there were open, curved metal restraints that Kate realised were supposed to go around her neck, wrists and ankles. In front of the chair, a camera was set up on a tripod... whatever these men planned to do to her, they were going to film it, and somehow that made this all the more scary.

“Mmmmph... Nommmmph...!” The terrified blonde beauty stopped in her tracks, instinctively backing away from the horror-movie-esque setup. But she was immediately pushed forward back into the arms of Knife Guy, who pressed the flat of his blade against her tape gagged cheek...
“What’s wrong sweetheart? You should be happy, we’re gonna make you a movie star!”

The group of men all laughed, scaring Katie out of her wits.

Taking her over to the lit area, the masked kidnappers all crowded around as Knife Guy cut all the tape off of Katie’s upper body, freeing her completely from her bondage. Kate would be relieved, but it was clear their intention was to put her in that cold, freaky chair. She went to remove the tape from her face, but Knife Guy stopped her.

“Ah-ah-ah-ah! No you leave that on little lady... you can take everything else off though.” He grinned wickedly through his balaclava.
“Mmmph?! Mmm-mmmph!” The scared blonde instinctively placed her hands over her chest and crotch, even though she hadn’t even started stripping yet.
Another man pulled out a pistol and cocked it very clearly for Katie to see

The sick bastards crowded around the poor girl, clapping, wolf-whistling, cheering and jeering as she slowly put her hands on the inside of her overcoat and started slipping it off her shoulders and down off her arms.

“Wooo! Look at that!”
“Nice and slow baby!”
“Show us the goods you little slut!”

Bowing her head, Katie’s mind drifted to Danny, praying he would find her soon. If she was stripping for him, she’d find a situation like this exciting, but surrounded by these creepy thugs, it was horrifying. Her hands shook and she continued to hyperventilate into her gag as she pulled off her shoes and socks, and unzipped her jeans.

“Take em off bitch!”
“Let’s see those panties hahaha!”
“Come on hurry up!”

Closing her eyes and whimpering into her gag, Katie dropped her jeans to the perverted cheers of her evil audience, she tried to cover her white lace panties with her hand, but Knife Guy nudged her in the back.

“Let’s go, everything off!” He sniggered.

Rearing her head hopelessly, Katie was now sobbing with humiliation. She wanted to go home, back to her mom, back to her friends, she’d even give anything to be with her dad right now. But more than anything she wanted Danny, to be held in his arms, to hear his voice tell her that everything was alright...

She lifted her tank top over her head to the cruel pleasure of her kidnappers. This was so humiliating, standing hunched over, tape gagged in nothing but her bra and panties.

Knife Guy latched his hand onto Kate’s ass, squeezing and groping the sobbing blonde with an ever-growing evil smile. Her eyes went wide with fright as she felt cold steel slipping down the side of her panties.

“Nommmmph! Plmmmph!!”

She looked at him, shaking her head and pleading for respite... the cruel man went to slice the poor girls panties off, when a voice rang out across the warehouse.

“Alright that’s enough!”

All the kidnappers stopped in their tracks and looked towards the source of the voice. Knife Guy removed his blade from Katie’s underwear and stepped back from the scared, sobbing damsel.

Looking around, she was even more terrified of the silence than she’d been of the jeering. She looked into the darkness, trembling with fear.

“Hey Katie... it’s been a while huh?”

She knew that voice, that chilling, cold voice. It was Scary Guy... but she could see a silhouette emerging from the dark, and whoever he was, he wasn’t wearing a mask...

A middle-aged man stepped into the light, wearing all black, his hands tucked into the pockets of his thick coat. A smile formed on his stubbled face, his black and grey hair was slicked back with product onto his neck. It took Katie some time, but she soon recognised him from photos with her father...

“How’s Daddy doing?”

Kate’s eyes went wide with shock

“Uncmmph Kmm?”

TO BE CONTINUED
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Uhmmm, I'm forming another theory with this Rufus character. Could be coincidence but I think I picked up something at the very end of the chapter 🤔

If Danny would of walked in (he'd probably be running in) on what they were doing before Rufus walked in, they might as well been Deadman walking.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago Uhmmm, I'm forming another theory with this Rufus character. Could be coincidence but I think I picked up something at the very end of the chapter 🤔

If Danny would of walked in (he'd probably be running in) on what they were doing before Rufus walked in, they might as well been Deadman walking.
Very true on the second part, Danny is definitely NOT gonna take very kindly to his woman being treated so horribly.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Kate shivered as her bare skin was rested against the cold metal of the Jigsaw-looking bondage chair. Her gag had been removed, and she was allowed to keep her bra and panties on. But even while the masked men locked the chair’s restraints over her neck, wrists and ankles, all of which were padlocked shut, she was still trying to process that a man she’d looked up to as a child was the one behind all the attempts to kidnap her! Right now he was standing back and admiring his companions’ handiwork.

A guy wearing a creepy balaclava with a skull-like face on it was adjusting the camera so that the beautiful scared blondes entire body was in frame. Whatever this evil group had in mind they were almost ready to begin.

Once Katie was properly secured in the chair, Karl walked forward and creepily ran his finger along the young blondes thigh, then brushing his fingers against her bra-clad breast.

“My, my you’ve grown up, haven’t you?” He sneered, receiving wicked laughter from his audience.

“Uncle Karl, please...” her voice quivered with fear “Why are you doing this?”

He stopped, behind her, sighing heavily. “Because someone has to pay for what your dad’s done sweetheart.”

Kate couldn’t believe someone could be THIS mad about being cheated out of a business, she tried to turn and face him but with the metal restraint encircling her neck, that was impossible. “Karl, listen, if it’s money you want-“

“NO, Katie! NO!” He lashed out, grabbing her chin and screaming in her face. The terrified young heiress cried out, trying to stifle more tears but failing.

“This isn’t about money Katie! Oh but you would think that wouldn’t you?! That’s all it’s ever been about with Rick! No Kate this isn’t about Janus Tech, not about pride or inventions or any of that bullshit!” The unstable man screamed so wildly spittle flew from his lips. Katie closed her eyes, wishing this nightmare could be over...

“It’s about my son.”

“Wha... what?” She gasped, opening her tear-stained eyes.

Karl released his grip. Scoffing “Of course Rick never told you. Fuckin’ typical...”
“You have a son? What does this have to do with my dad? With me?” Kate asked between whimpering breaths.

“Kate... sweetheart...” Karl stood in front of her now, his hands pressing down on her already sore arms. “Your father is a fucking monster.”

“Wh-wh-what do you mean?” She gasped, tears still rolling down her cheeks, Kate knew Dad had done some things that weren’t always above board, but a monster?! He couldn’t be!

“My wife and I had a son roundabout the same time your parents had you Katie. Bringing my boy into this world killed my Jane... my beautiful Jane... I thought Rick would be there to support me, like a real friend should be...”

He leaned closer to Katie, his eyes full of sorrow and pain. “You know what he did instead?”
“N-no...”
“He took advantage of my grief and decided to buy all my shares in Janus Tech. He took everything I’d worked for, left me with a baby boy to look after and no money to look after him with.”

Katie shook her head what little she could with her neck held in place “No, he wouldn’t... he couldn’t!”

“Ohh trust me sweetheart he could, and he fucking did. But that’s not why we’re here today Katie... oh no...” Once again the mad kidnapper got a crazed, yet grief-filled look in his eyes.

“My little Johnny got leukaemia when he was only five years old...” he bowed his head.
“Oh my god... no...” Katie’s heart, while pumping frantically with fear, began to feel for this poor, broken man.

“I asked Richard for some of the money I was rightfully owed... I didn’t want much, I just wanted enough to treat Johnny.”

Kate couldn’t comprehend what she was hearing.

“No... no...” she whispered breathlessly.

“He didn’t give me a cent, Katie. So I tried everything else I could, charity drives, I tried getting more jobs, everything. Your piece-of-shit dad blocked me at every turn.”

Katie closed her eyes, mortified at this horrifying revelation.

“I held my son in my arms when he passed... while your dad was using my money, the money that could have saved him, to buy private fucking planes and fancy penthouses!!!” Karl roared.

Katie couldn’t believe it... her father was a monster.

“I-I never knew Karl... I’m so sorry!” She wriggled her right hand around so she could grab Karl’s wrist, trying to show that even now, as he had her restrained in a chair, she was willing to empathise with him. “I really am.”

In a fleeting moment of compassion, Karl took Katie’s hand “I know you are sweetheart, you were always a better person than him...”

Then his gaze hardened.

“But like I said, your dad has to pay for what he did... I want him to know what it’s like to lose everything you love, just like I did.”

Taking the roll of gorilla tape that was used on her earlier, Karl ripped off a fresh strip as Katie panicked, he was going to kill her!

“Karl, please! No! I never did anything to you! Please! This won’t bring your son back!” She rambled in complete and utter fear, straining against the metal binding her to the chair.

“Yeah, I know, but Rick’ll get what he deserves.” He growled.

“Please! No...” she broke down sobbing again “I don’t wanna die... mmmmm-hm-hm-hmmph!!”

She squealed in absolute terror as more tape covered her mouth, strip after strip was placed on her skin until her mouth was engulfed in silver tape. It was so sticky she couldn’t move her lips apart to save her own life...

“Take a good look Katie.” Rufus stepped back towards the camera and gestured to his followers. Who now removed all their masks. “Everyone of us lost something dear to us because of your dad...”

He took Knife Guy’s blade, looking it up and down with a deranged look in his eye.

“And now we get our own back!” He cried to the cheering of his companions.

He nodded to the cameraman to start rolling. Kate whimpered louder than ever, screaming as Karl approached her and pulled sharply on the poor girls blonde hair. Staring into the camera lens, he confronted his nemesis...

“Take a good look Ricky boy, this is because of you!” He held the knife against her breast, ready to cut her.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!!!”

CLANG!

All of a sudden... the lights shut off, and the whole warehouse was plunged into darkness.

Katie opened her eyes, still feeling the sharp blade against her skin, but she could barely see a foot in front of her... what was happening?!?! Karl and the kidnappers were just as confused. With many staggering around and bumping into each other in the dark.

None of them had noticed that one of their number was already choked out on the floor.

“What the fuck’s going on?!?!” Rufus screamed. “Get the fucking power back on, now!”

Still the kidnappers were unaware, but a fast-moving, strong, shadowy figure had just broken one of their friends’ necks, gently lowering him to the ground.

“The hell was that?”
“What?”
“I heard something!”
“Relax ok it’s just a tripped breaker!”
“No I’m telling ya there’s someone here!”

One of them finally had the sense to turn on the flashlight on his phone, but as it blinked on, the man screamed in fright when he saw a huge, tattooed, muscle-bound beast standing right next to him.

“Gaaahhh!!!”

For the first time in hours, Katie smiled hopefully under her gag, he’d found her! He came for her! She knew he would always come for her!

It was Danny, and as he revealed his arrival, all hell broke loose.

“KILL HIM!!!” Karl screamed maniacally!

Pulling the man’s arm behind his back, and twisting the phone from his hand, Danny swiftly dragged the bastard back with him into the dark, the man’s screams of pain soon cut short. His phone had landed face-up so the light was beamed uselessly onto the ground.

There were about a dozen of Katie’s kidnappers left. They had Danny outnumbered twelve-to-one in a dark room.

They never stood a chance.

Danny had been trained not only to kill and incapacitate, but to use every advantage at his disposal to win an engagement, and right now his greatest advantage was the darkness. His enemies were untrained, undisciplined, he had them scared. Good.

“Where is he?!”
“Aaaargh! Aaa-Oof!”

Another assailant was downed onto his back, letting out a blood-curdling scream before his head was smashed into the floor. Katie’s eyes turned to and fro, unable to see a thing in the near pitch-blackness, she was now afraid more than anything for Danny’s safety, not her own.

The abductors all drew either pistols or knives, the ones with guns firing blindly into the dark. The muzzle flashes offered the briefest glimpses of light, but if anything it only made Danny appear more terrifying when they saw him.

A man on the right side of the room from Katie howled in pain as his arm was broken, two of his companions rushing to his aid.

“Aaaaaargh! He’s got my knife!” She recognised his voice...It was Knife Guy, writhing on the floor crying and screaming like a pussy. Katie couldn’t help but smile, that pervert deserved worse.

Behind her, the one female member of the group of kidnappers was running for the door, but Danny was on a rage-fuelled rampage, and nobody but Katie herself was safe.

“AAAAHHH!!! No! Please! N-“ Katie heard a loud crack, the woman squealed in pain, begging for mercy until Danny silenced her with a knockout punch.

“Jesus Christ!!”
“We gotta get outta here!”
“Who the fuck is this guy?!”

The kidnappers were pissing themselves with fear. One by one, Captain Garcia effortlessly picked them off.

“Gaaahhh!”

Back on Katie’s right side, Danny sliced open a man’s Achilles’ tendon with his new knife and stomped his head into the ground, knocking him out. He then swiftly threw the knife into one of the gunmen’s shoulders, before rapidly closing the distance, disarming the prick and pistol-whipping him unconscious.

Two more men howled in agony as Danny fired shots into their lower bodies. Katie’s fearsome protector was merciless with his attacks, but still, he hadn’t killed anyone yet...

The last members of Karl’s little kidnapping gang were dropping like flies. The former businessman couldn’t believe it. His friends, his comrades whom he’d united against the evil man that was Richard Jansen, were being annihilated by a single man.

Pulling a gun from the back of his pants, Karl fumbled in the dark with the key to Katie’s restraints. As he could hear his companions being beaten, broken, stabbed, shot and knocked out all around him, he was able to frantically free Katie from her imprisonment. Immediately she tried to sprint away into the darkness, knowing she’d be safe there with Danny. But Rufus grabbed her by the waist and held the gun to her neck.

“Mmmmph! Nommmph! Nommph! Dannnmmmph!!!” She cried out, her calls for help echoing in the Marines ears, puncturing him in the heart.

Karl dragged Katie to the open double doors, his gun still pressed into her neck. The scared heiress was too frightened to remove the tape on her mouth, or even resist Karl’s grip. Just as the lead kidnapper formerly known as Scary Guy and his helpless hostage made it outside, sirens pierced the city night as about a dozen or so police cars, their red and blue lights illuminating the warehouse, screeched to a halt before him.

“No... no no no no nooo!!!” Karl screamed in unrestrained anger. The police swiftly got out of their cars and drew their guns on the insane kidnapper.

“Drop the weapon!”
“Let the girl go!”
“Drop it asshole! Drop it!”

“Stay back! All of you! I mean it!!!” Karl waved his gun around for all the cops to see, he was becoming more unhinged by the second. Katie whimpered and whined through the tape on her mouth, her hands shooting up to try and loosen Karl’s grip as he tucked her into a headlock, his gun pressing against her head.

“Nooohmmhmmph!!” She cried, begging for this to end...

“RUFUUUSSS!!!”

Danny emerged from the warehouse, a gun pointed right at Rufus’ head “It’s over! Give it up! Let Katie go!”

Karl kept spinning around to face Danny, and face the cops, all of whom were trying to encircle him, though several of the officers began to aim at Danny too...

“You! Drop the weapon now!” A black officer approached him.

“No! Wait! I’m this woman’s bodyguard! I’m a US Marine!” Danny showed the man the tattoos on his arms. The cop nodded.

“Semper Fi brother!” Turns out he was an ex-Marine too.

Now all guns were trained on Karl. Who was practically burying his gun barrel into Katie’s poor skull...“Nooo noo noo IT WASN’T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS!!!”

“Rufus... let... Katie... go!” Danny demanded.

“Ohh yeah sure whatever ya say bodyguard!” Karl began to laugh hysterically, he’d clearly lost his mind, ripping Kate’s gag off, he held her by the chin to face her determined lover.

“What do ya think Katie? Huh? You wanna go back to your boyfriend?! Hahaha!”

“Katie!” Danny yelled to get his girlfriends attention.

Lo siento, mi amo... Tengo que dispararte.

Katie stopped struggling against Karl’s grip. The confused kidnapper looked back and forth between them “What? What was that? What’s he saying?!”

Danny looked into Katie’s eyes “I love you.”

Katie looked into Danny’s eyes “I love you.”

Danny took a deep breath, slowly exhaled...

And fired.

The bullet grazed the outside of his lovers leg and hit Karl square in the thigh...

“Aaah...!” Katie gasped in pain.
“AAAARGH!!!” Karl dropped to the ground, his gun collapsing to the earth beside him. Cops swarmed him from every direction and kept him pinned to the floor. Kicking the gun away.

“Danny! Baby!”
“Katie!”

The two lovers embraced each other like they never embraced anyone in their whole lives. It was finally over. Katie was safe. The nightmare was over.

The traumatised blonde sobbed hysterically into her boyfriends chest. “You came for me!”
The once-composed Latino moaned tearfully as he kissed her head, squeezing her tightly “Of course I did babe, of course I did. Oh Jesus... I thought I’d lost you...”

Rufus was cuffed tightly by the police, who dragged him off. Limping and screaming for his dead son. Katie trembled from the cold even as Danny’s big strong arms warmed her skin.

“You realise I’m never letting you leave my place again right?” She was miraculously able to joke even through her tearful sobs.
Danny chuckled as he sobbed along with her. Holding her in his protective embrace.

“Come on babe” He kissed her gently on the forehead. “Let’s get that wound looked at.”

“Can’t wait to tell the family someday all about the time you shot me...” Katie laughed, still trying not to cry as she limped to a nearby ambulance that had just pulled up.

TO BE CONTINUED
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, Semper Fi! Outstanding story. Outstanding writing.
Spy Task Force Completed
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Semper Fi GreyLord! 😁

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Just wanna thank the three of you for your continued comments and support before I post the final chapter of this story. I appreciate everyone who left a comment but you three in particular have been the most consistently supportive and it’s helped me so much, so thank you guys! 😄

Writing this for you all has been a pleasure and an experience but this is far from the last we’ll see of our beloved blonde and her Latino hunk 😁😁😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

(The Next Day)

After spending all night at the police department giving statements and filling out paperwork. Danny and Katie looked almost zombie-like when they arrived back at Katie’s penthouse, the heiress limping slightly with a bandaged thigh.. Understandably quiet and jumpy after her ordeal, the beautiful blonde went straight to bed, but had a lot of trouble actually getting to sleep until Danny climbed under the covers with her.

“Hey mamacita.” He whispered quietly, caressing her face.
“Hey papito”. She whispered back, her own hand trembling involuntarily as she went to do the same.

“I can’t stop shaking...” she whimpered.
“It’s ok babe” he held her hand, understanding better than most how she was feeling.

“Come here...”

He pulled her in real close so that her head was pressed against his chest, she could both hear and feel his heart beating. Amazingly, there was something very soothing, even calming about it.

Katie smiled warmly. Trust Danny to know how to make her feel safe...

She raised her head back up to face him and kissed his gorgeous lips, her hands no longer trembling, for now at least. “Thank you sweetie...”

Over the next week, Danny stayed with Katie in her penthouse, not as her bodyguard, that was all over and done with, now he was simply her boyfriend. She loved calling him that, and despite her reservations in other areas, she showered him with affection every chance she could get.

However, Katie was noticeably affected by what she’d been through, as she could barely eat, she hardly slept, and when she did, the nightmares that had plagued her before were now ten times worse. More than once Danny awoke to her kicking and screaming in terror, much like he had when he’d come back home from his first tour of combat.

Not only that, but she was now getting increasingly paranoid. She always asked to go out with Danny wherever he was going, even just down to the store down the street for smokes, because she was terrified of being alone.

But then when she was out in public with him, she would flinch at every loud noise that the cars on the street made particularly if their tires screeched, she would stare intently at vans, avoiding them like the plague, and she was always looking around like she was expecting to be jumped by more kidnappers.

Through all this Danny remained with her, he’d experienced all of this since he was only 18 years old, and as he explained to her repeatedly, things would get easier, time would pass, life would slowly return to normal, and he would be with her every step of the way.

But for now, Katie was by her own admission, a complete mess. She couldn’t even go to Danny’s apartment complex without having a panic attack because it was where she was taken. So in a show of faith, he sold his apartment so she wouldn’t have to go back there again.

All through the week, and into the next one, Richard had been calling Katie’s phone. Every time she saw his number, she would hang up without answering. She accepted everyone else into her home from her mom, who visited every day to check up on her, to Vanessa who did the same, to her employees who flocked in droves to wish her well, how many bosses could say they inspired that much loyalty in their staff? Katie was overwhelmed, in the best possible way, by all the support and she told Danny that she felt it really was helping her recover more quickly than she might have without all those incredible people.

Finally though, Richard had had enough, and came to Katie’s penthouse without her permission.

She tried to lock him out, but he’d designed the electronic lock, so he disabled it.

The elevator doors slid open, and Rick was greeted by the enormous, tall frame of his daughter’s former bodyguard, stern and stoic as ever.

“Danny!” Richard tried to play it cool, failing miserably. “How are ya son? Listen I can’t thank you enough, really I can’t for what you did. I mean every time I think you’ve gone above and beyond you surprise me again! It’s crazy huh?”

Danny stared intently at the small, wiry billionaire. He leaned in and pulled Jansen out of the elevator before the doors closed. He held him tightly by the front of his suit, his eyes seeing through the corrupt businessman like daggers.

“Katie doesn’t wanna see you, I don’t wanna see you, not now, not ever, so get back in that elevator and you ride it right out of her life old man...” the furious Marine growled.

“Danny...” Katie appeared from her room in a modest red dress. “It’s ok sweetie, can you give us a minute, please?”

The muscle-bound Latino released his grip, walking away but not without giving his girlfriend a nice, passionate kiss in front of her dad. “I’ll just be in the other room.”
“Ok...”

The father and daughter stood in silence, Katie glared at him with her arms crossed, she’d never been so disappointed with anyone in her entire life.

“I’m glad you’re ok sweethea-“ Rick began.
“Don’t... call me that!” Katie snapped at him.

“Karl told me everything you know, about his wife, his son... All those people wanted to hurt me, to...” she closed her eyes, breathing unevenly.

“To, kill me. All because of what you’d done to them!”

“Kate, look, listen..” Rick still looked so cavalier even as his traumatised daughter was struggling to maintain her composure. “All that with Karl and his family, you know, that was an isolated incident, the company was going through kind of a rough patch.”

“THEY TRIED TO KILL ME, DAD!” She screamed in his face. Sending the pathetic man stumbling backwards.

“For once in your goddamn life just admit it will you? You’ve never loved me, you’ve never loved mom. You’ve never genuinely cared about anybody unless they could bring you money or make you look good. You got together with mom just because you wanted to have a hot girlfriend, but she found you cute so she stuck around...”

“How dare you Katie! I-“

“NO! Shut up! I know why you used to take me with you on all your business trips, because I was cute, because you could use me to impress everyone to close deals. You let an innocent man’s son... the only person he had left, die, when you could’ve done something... but you did nothing, because it wasn’t profitable.”

Danny had shown up in the doorway of the spare room when Kate had started shouting, he watched silently, his heart aching for his poor girlfriend.

“That’s... no... I... Katie. That’s ridiculous! I love you! You’re my daughter!”

“No I’m not” she declared “I’m your accessory.”

She pushed the button on the wall to call the elevator.

“I never want to see you again Dad. Keep your trust fund money, I don’t want it.”

The elevator doors cranked open.

“Katie...”

“Go!”

“Ugh, fine!”

With that, Richard Jansen, one of the richest men on earth, was put in his place by his own daughter. He stepped inside the lift and pressed the button to go to the lobby.

He glanced towards Danny as the doors closed, taken aback as the Marine gleefully flipped him the bird.

Katie turned to her hunk of a boyfriend and hugged him tightly.

“I can’t stay here anymore.”

(Two weeks later)

Dressed smartly yet casually in a nice black trouser and t-shirt combo. Danny took Katie’s hand as she stepped out of her Mercedes one more time, dressed ravishingly in a tight-fitting black minidress that complimented her figure gorgeously.

The couple had made the decision together, Danny knew of a large group of men and women that was comprised of ex-Marines and their partners, who’d moved to Melbourne, Australia after the war to start a community together and who would gladly welcome them with open arms. Danny had fought side by side with countless Aussie soldiers in the desert and looked forward to seeing his old comrades again. So that was where they decided to go and start their new, simpler life.

Katie and Danny had said their goodbyes to all of their friends, Vanessa was heartbroken, but wished Katie all the luck in the world, Otto actually cried, saying he was honoured to work for her. Ito and Makoto were composed and grateful, with Ito actually giving Danny a great big hug, telling him he was a good man.

Katie had a big farewell party at her work, and every person in her employ turned up to say their goodbyes to the kind, hard-working woman who had valued them all so much. Even as they stepped out of their private car, Aaron, the young driver, got an emotional farewell complete with a kiss on the cheek from Katie and a firm handshake and warm hug from Danny. He’d saved both their lives after all.

They had plenty of money; millions of dollars behind them, but most of that would go towards starting up the club they’d talked about opening and running together, the rest would just be used to live comfortably, but not frivolously. It was a huge step for Katie, who had never wanted for anything in her life, but with Danny, she was ready to try anything.

The private jet sat on the runway ready to carry Katie and her lover away on one last show of wealth. Taking a deep breath, Katie and Danny took each others’ hands and prepared to board...

But then Katie stopped before walking through the door.

“What is it babe?” Danny asked. “You ok?”

Katie giggled cutely, something her boyfriend had missed for a while now, and she turned to him, smiling.

“You know... I’ve never actually been on a commercial flight before.” She shrugged coyly.

Danny grinned, highly amused. And went to collect their luggage from the bottom of the plane.

Carrying their suitcases while delightfully holding each others hands, Daniel Garcia and Katie Jansen walked all the way to the terminal to book themselves a flight.

“You know...” Danny smiled “I think I know a good name for our club.”

“Yeah?” Katie smiled back at him “What’s that?”

“Intimate... Club Intimate.”

“I love it.”

THE END

DANNY AND KATIE’S STORY WILL CONTINUE...
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Holy shit, this story was one hell of a ride! Action pack, drama and emotional filled. Danny's and Kate's journey hooked me from the very beginning and kept pulling me in more and more with each chapter. I am sad to see the story come to a close but happy to know their story will continue. And I very much look forward to seeing them in the future :). Great story [mention]TayDay95[/mention]!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic