Helping Me See, By Blindfolding Me (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I absolutely love this story! It is a great premise and your descriptions are wonderful. I can easily place myself in the scene! Your writing makes me want a Ryan of my own!

Can't wait to read the next part! (and I'm sure it'll be great, original draft or not!)
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Loved the new part! Not very bondage-heavy but the character progression made up for it! There seems to be a chemestry between both guys which makes me want to see how it translate to the ropes!

And I feel sorry that you lost the next part, I think we've all been there. Hope you get to write an equally good one!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Let me ask you all something? You ever been fucked over by your own insecurities? ‘Cause let me tell ya, for a minute there I sure bloody was.

But more on that later, eh?

In our separate cars, Ryan and I pulled up to his house, a nice enough two-story place in the Alice suburbs. Not too fancy but not an old-looking pile of crap either. I parked on the street and followed him inside, the place was a bit of a mess, but he apologised and said he hadn’t had a chance to do a proper clean up with all the training clients he was getting that month. I said it was fine, my place rarely looks any better.

He offered me a drink, so I had a glass of water, fuck knows I needed one, it was especially hot that day, and not just because of the sun if you know what I mean...

We were both keen as hell, so the second I downed my water, I followed him upstairs. Climbing the steps, he reached over and took my hand, smiling that perfect smile.

Now, keep in mind, I was still processing a lot of shit in my head at this point, yes I did want to do this, but I still had an entire childhood of brainwashing to get over... I’d enjoyed it when he brushed my leg in the restaurant, but that still got me kinda nervous.

And so, as soon as his hand clasped mine I panicked a little and pulled it away. He stopped in his tracks halfway up the staircase and looked at me, concerned.

“Is everything okay Jack?”
“Yeah, yeah it’s fine” I lied “Sorry, I’m just nervous, you know, first time haha” I forced out a super-anxious laugh.
“Okay...” Ryan hesitated, he could see clear as day I was struggling with this.

To show him that he wasn’t the problem, I plucked up the courage to make the move myself and place my hand in his. I smiled at him and he smiled back, that did help ease my nerves if only for a second, it felt real nice.

Come on Jack, I thought, you’ve put yourself through so much to get here, don’t fuck it up now!

We held each other firmly as he led me into his bedroom, inside was a big double bed with white pillows and a blue doonah, with white sheets underneath.

“Make yourself comfortable then” he winked at me, and to put myself at ease I forced a smile and winked back. But as I took off my thongs and sat on the side of his bed, I realised I was in full panic mode. This was happening, it was really happening...

Was this a good idea? Did I really want this? Well, yeah, but also no. What if I did like it? Then what? What if I hated it and I upset Ryan, he was such an awesome guy! My mind was racing with these and a million other rapid-fire panic-thoughts, and though I tried to hide it, it was so fucking obvious.

Ryan had gone into his walk-in wardrobe and come out with a big overnight bag in each hand that had all his bondage goodies in them. One look at me freaking out and he set them down at the foot of the bed, sitting down next to me, he put his hand on my back reassuringly.

“Jack, listen, we don’t have to do this...” he began, but that got my bondage-loving brain to panic so I immediately responded with:
“No! No! It’s ok, I wanna do this. Like I said I’m just a little nervous, it’ll pass.”
“Alright, but look if you wanna stop at any point just say so, okay?”

Fuck, this guy was amazing, I really didn’t deserve him.

I calmed down a bit as he showed me all his toys laid out on the bed. I tell ya what, it was like a bloody armory where they have all the guns arranged in rows of dozens, but instead of guns I was looking at row after row of gags, coils of rope, rolls of tape, vibrators, cock rings, nipple clamps, blindfolds, crops, paddles, and pretty bloody realistic dildos.

Now this part, this I was ok with.

I felt like a kid in a candy shop as I looked at everything Ryan had. I picked plenty of it up and examined it, and doing that, that really got me excited. So with that, he asked me to choose whatever I wanted him to use on me, since we’d agreed I wanted to be tied up first...

I went with a pair of leather cuffs for my hands, some leather straps to go around my legs because I hadn’t frogtied myself in a while. A big black monoglove leather armbinder that I wanted to try out after the cuffs, and for my gag, I just told him to surprise me.

“Nice!” He remarked “Now... do you wanna keep your clothes on, or...?”

Ah shit, well that threw me out. I always did my self-bondage naked, or at the most in my undies. But I just didn’t know if I was ready to be so exposed yet...

“Umm... how about...” I thought for a bit and decided on a compromise, maybe I could ease into this. “We go shirtless?”

Ryan smiled at me again, fuck, I did adore that smile. “Shirtless works for me...” And so as he spoke, his singlet was already halfway up his torso. And fuck, me, dead... when he took the whole thing off, I felt a great big rush downstairs like no other.

His body was absolutely perfect, and so it should be for a personal trainer. But to see his glistening, rippling abs, his clean cut pecs, his shaved olive chest and his solid iron arms and shoulders without them being obscured by a shirt. Holy shit... it was making me horny as hell... and again, insecure and anxious.

I took my own singlet off, pulling it over my head, and to my relief, he took one look at me and his eyes went wide as hell with excitement. He exclaimed like Brad Pitt had just entered his bloody room. I felt like that helped, I worked hard to keep strong and look fit, and to know my body appealed to him as well as the many girls I’d dated in the past was a great feeling. That probably sounds vain, but fuck you, I earned this bod.

Anyway, here we were, we’d reached the first truly intimate stage: the tying up.

So, I stood next to the bed with my arms down by my sides, taking a couple deep breaths while Ryan got behind me with the leather cuffs. His powerful hands latched onto my wrists and yanked my hands behind my back, slipping the cuffs on before linking them together, officially beginning my time in bondage for the afternoon.

Ok, I thought, so far I was liking this. After all, if a bit of bondage didn’t make me feel at ease, then I doubt anything bloody could.

“How’s that feel boi?” Ryan asked naughtily.
“Feels good” I turned to face him, smiling through my nerves.
I wriggled my hands a bit, testing the cuffs out. It was great, they were done up tightly so I definitely felt trapped, but thanks to the design, I didn’t feel uncomfortable at all. Not like those steel police-style bastards I had back at home!

Suddenly, Ryan got real close to me and wrapped his arms around me. I seized up for a moment, about to open my mouth to protest, but then he lifted me slightly off the ground and lowered me onto the bed so I didn’t try it myself and trip over or something. Ok, ok, cool fair enough, that was fine. But that had felt kind of... I don’t know, wrong I guess.

Next however, he got me to lay on my back and hold my legs up in the air, kinda like a chicken, so he could frogtie me. I happily obliged, but then then I noticed he had pretty much a perfect view of my arse. He was definitely checking me out, these cargo work shorts weren’t leaving all that much to the imagination with the position I was in...fuck me, I was just too embarrassed to say anything. Besides, part of me, a small, more quiet part, was actually enjoying this, it was just hard to listen to it when another part of me was screaming that this was unnatural and all that shit.

Ryan tightened the leather straps nice and securely around my legs, pinning my hamstring to my calf on each leg. Damn, now THAT felt bloody good. I swung my legs around a bit, trying to open up and stretch my legs but it was impossible, and I loved it. Bondage had such an appeal to me because I loved the sense of helplessness, I enjoyed being restrained and having my movements restricted as much as possible... and there weren’t many things more restrictive than a frogtie.

Ryan watched me the whole time I was bound, and he was so clearly turned on like crazy, seeing my shirtless body rolling around on his bed, bound and at his mercy.

“Mmm... you look incredible boi.” He said before he climbed onto the bed with me, and for the second time, he wrapped his strong, rippling muscle-bound arms around my arms and waist so he could lift me up off my back and onto my knees.

But this time we were face to face, practically touching noses, if we’d been any closer then uh... well, you know. And crazy thing is, though in my mind I was taken aback, my cock got incredibly hard at the thought of doing that with him.

And don’t worry, he fucking noticed.

“Mmm...” he moaned sensually in that deep, perfect voice. “I think you’re enjoying this, aren’t you boi?” His arms still wrapped around me.
“I...uh...” I hesitated, trying my best to block all the doubts swimming through my head, I was thinking too damn much, I just had to feel. “Yeah, I am... master...”

Holy shit, that... was... hot! I got so hard my cock might as well be classified as a new kind of metal, I was throbbing down there like an adrenaline junkies heart! Calling Ryan my master... bloody hell, I knew for sure I liked that.

“You ready for your gag?” My master asked me. And you better believe I nodded straight away, gags are easily, easily my favourite part of bondage. I can’t really describe it but something about not being able to talk... the look, the feel, the taste, everything about being gagged and seeing gagged people turns me on so bloody hard I couldn’t even bloody well do it justice with words!

Ryan, seeing the excitement in my eyes no doubt, leaped off the bed and grabbed something from his pile of toys.

“Close your eyes boi, no peeking.” He grinned naughtily. So I did, problem was, that got my nerves a little riled up again. Come on Jack, I thought, you ARE enjoying this, stop worrying, feel don’t think, feel don’t think! I felt Ryan sit down on the bed behind me, and for a second I tensed up a little.

“Open wide” Naturally, where gags were involved, I obeyed. I waited for a couple seconds with my mouth hanging open, and soon found my teeth being forced right apart, as far as they could possibly go. I knew that taste, that feeling, it was a pvc ball gag. But I was only half-right, as the ball widened my jaw, my tongue having no choice but to hug the ball tightly, I felt something kind of like leather pressing firmly against my lips, compressing and squeezing them back down completely onto the ball.

It was a panel gag, one of my favourite kinds of gag because of just how effective it was. I’d mentioned this in a throwaway text earlier that morning, but Ryan took notice and picked that for me... fuck, I didn’t deserve that wonderful man... ❤️

“Mmmmmmmmmph...”

Ecstatic at the feeling of being gagged so perfectly, I let out a nice, long, deep moan of pure pleasure. I was loving this. I could hardly deny it. I was letting someone else tie me up for a change, and it was incredible. The bonds were tighter, the sense of helplessness more genuine, and I really felt like I was under Ryan’s control. It was the greatest, most amazing feeling ever...

So yeah, I just had to go and fuck it up didn’t I?

My super-turned-on moan must have been what pushed Ryan over the edge, because from here on in he got real touchy-feely with me.

“Mmm oh fuck, yeah... you like that boi?” He moaned back, pulling my bare upper body close to his. My eyes shot wide open, I hadn’t expected that, but uh, it was... fine. His touch was actually kind of nice this time... I think.

“Mmm-hmmph” I responded, I could hardly lie about liking the gag, my raging boner gave that away, and it kept stiffening still even as he touched me, I just needed to stop feeling so anxious.

Feel don’t think, feel don’t think...

His large, soft, firm Italian hands started caressing my bare body, and I tensed up for a few seconds, I was definitely not used to this. What’s more, I could feel his boner rubbing against my lower back...

“Mmmph! Wmmymmph? Uh hommm mmmph uh lmmmph hmmmph...”
“Shhh...”

Ryan clamped his great big hand over my already gagged mouth, he was so, fucking, strong! What the bloody hell was I feeling right now?! His hand gagging made me wanna turn around and... you know. But his other hand caressing my bare, sweaty abs, running up my chest down to my thigh... that really made me anxious, and it didn’t feel right.

“Relax, Jack... shhh... just relax...”
“Wmmmymmm? Uh wmmmphmm gemmph mmmph!” I tried to talk to him as I got more agitated, his hand was creeping up my thigh, closer and closer to my manhood. I started getting fidgety.

But I think that and my gag talk just turned him on more.

“Mmm fuck... yeah, that’s it boi...” he moaned so excitedly...

And then he grabbed the bulge where my cock was.

“FMMMMPH!!!”

I couldn’t do it, I absolutely freaked the fuck out. I wrestled myself out of Ryan’s grip like a mad bull, I screamed into my gag... Jesus fucking Christ... this wasn’t what I wanted! I wanted him! Why did it have to be like this?!?!

Because of course it bloody did. Because fuck being able to just be myself. Because fuck dad and all his goddamn years of filling my head with all that homophobic bullshit! Because I finally found someone amazing, someone who gets me, and I can’t fully appreciate it, just because he happens to be a guy!!!

“Oh shit! Oh my god no no no no no I’m sorry! Oh Jack I’m so sorry! I didn’t- fuck I’m sorry I feel so bad! Are you ok?”

Poor Ryan, I saw in his eyes he was genuinely feeling terrible about pushing me too much too soon. But the truth is, it wasn’t his fault. This was all me and my stupid, bullshit insecurities. All the same, I gave a dejected nod.

“Shit... I... uhh... here, I’ll take this off.” He sat down again in front of my, undoing my gag. I felt so bad for doing this to him, he was just following what felt natural to him, I couldn’t even do that, even though I wanted to so, so badly..

“Are you ok hun?” He asked, sweet, gentle compassion in his tone and in his eyes.

That was it, I couldn’t take it any more, I couldn’t hold it in any longer. The denial, the self-hatred, the awkwardness, the doubting...

The pain.

“FUUCKK!!!!!” I screamed. At myself. At my dad. At this goddamn backwards city. At the fucking world. “FUUUUHUUUUCCKKK!!!!”

I felt a single tear roll down my cheek as I screamed in pent up agony. But I forced myself, begged myself not to let any more tears out. Men didn’t cry, I couldn’t let Ryan see me cry.

“Jack, Jack! Hey hey hey! Come on, it’s okay, you’re okay...” Ryan tried his best to comfort me, he was so taken aback, but he never got annoyed or angry with me in that moment.

“Nooo, no Ryan I’m not okay...” I whined. I could feel more tears starting to form in my eyes, but I couldn’t cry, not in front of Ryan, I couldn’t do that to myself. Men don’t cry, they don’t, they can’t!

“Jack, I didn’t want to make you uncomfortable... I...”
“It’s not your fault, Ry... it’s meee... it’s fucking me!!!”

I was practically howling and wailing, absolutely fucking distraught. I wanted Ryan so bad like I’d never wanted anyone. But I just couldn’t defeat the voice in my head that screamed how wrong it was every time he touched me! The tears were welling up in the lids of my eyes, I was fighting, struggling to hold them back...

“Oh Jack...” Ryan wrapped me up once again in his warm, powerful embrace but this time he did it to comfort me, not feel me up. And my head sank onto his shoulder.

“I can’t do this... I can’t...” I might as well have been sobbing, everything was there but the tears. I felt like a dam that was overflowing m, cracking, getting ready to burst... Men don’t cry, men don’t cry...

Ryan held me for a few seconds more, than released me, and gently lifted my head towards him so our eyes met.

“Why?” He asked, not in spite, he was helping me confront myself. He could have left it at that, but he was there for me. He understood. I truly didn’t deserve this amazing human being.
“Why Jack? Talk to me, tell me what you’re feeling... it’s ok.”

“I... I...” the dam was cracking, I was about to burst. “I want this, I want it so bad, but I...” I felt sick to my stomach.

“I’m scared.”

Ryan nodded, he understood, his parents hadn’t been much different, he cupped my cheek in his hand, it was warm, gentle, dare I say loving.

“I know, I know, tell me what you’re scared of Jack, it’s alright...” he spoke so softly, so calm.

“I... I...” I knew the answer, I knew fully well, but saying it aloud was just so hard.

“I’m scared of just... just being me.”

The look of sympathy, no, empathy in his eyes said it all. He knew, Ryan got me, he understood down to the core, and bless him, he would help me no matter what.

“Jack, listen to me...” he cupped my other cheek in his other hand, and looked me straight in the eye. “You decide how live your life, okay? Not your old man, not anyone in Alice Springs, YOU do, Jack. You.”

I stared back into his eyes, I was trembling so bad, I was hyperventilating like mad, but I was hanging on his every word, he spoke to my heart, my soul, my very being.

“If you want to just be with girls, be with girls, if you just want guys, be with guys. Hell if you want neither, don’t be with anyone, but Jack, it has to be you that decides. Don’t worry about what your dad told you. Just tell me... what do you want? Don’t think, just say it, what do you want?”

I gazed at him in a trance, he was so amazing, so handsome... and so right. His words penetrated my defenses, I could feel the walls I’d built up around myself crumbling down. The dam was down to it’s final giant crack, and everything I’d kept hidden from myself and from others was about to flood out. I knew exactly what I wanted, and Dad wasn’t going to keep me from it. Nobody was. I tensed up, my heart was pounding... my voice trembled as I spoke, but holy shit, I said it.

“I want to kiss you.”

Ryan smiled, and slowly, so did I, the warmth and relief that swept over me was incredible, intoxicating. The flood had begun.

“Then kiss me.” He said.

So I did.

Our lips met for the first time, I kissed a man for the first time, I finally, finally did it. And it was more beautiful and pure than any kiss I’d ever had...

Ryan pulled my head in close, so tenderly, with so much care and affection. We both moaned in pure ecstasy, I’d wanted this for so long, and finally I’d let go. I’d taken the leap of faith.

I was no longer afraid.

As our lips parted, it finally happened. I sobbed loudly and tears started streaming down my face. But these weren’t tears of anger, sadness or pain. They were tears of joy. I cried... and it was wonderful.

“You ok sweetie?” Ryan laughed in ecstasy, starting to cry along with me.
“Yeah... ye-.” I felt incredible, the relief was absolutely overwhelming.

“Thank you... thank you!” I said through my tears.
“That’s ok, haha!” He laughed again with pure joy, happy tears streaming down his face too.

He hugged me, so tightly, with such... such love. And I embraced it, I embraced him...

For the first time in my life, I fully embraced me.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Just wanna say thanks for the kind words and encouragement guys, really helped me push to finish that chapter 😊
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

This made me remember one of my firsts, you’ve captured the feel of it well, the anxiousness and the lack of certainty. And most realistically for a good first, the capacity of the other person to accept when you just don’t like/don’t feel ready for something.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Thanks for updating this so rapidly instead of spreading it over weeks and months. I understand why writers do it, but I prefer your rapid pace!

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: 3 years ago This made me remember one of my firsts, you’ve captured the feel of it well, the anxiousness and the lack of certainty. And most realistically for a good first, the capacity of the other person to accept when you just don’t like/don’t feel ready for something.
Yeah I just thought back to my first time with a guy, there was a lot I wasn’t ready for but he was really cool and understanding about it 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

blackbound wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for updating this so rapidly instead of spreading it over weeks and months. I understand why writers do it, but I prefer your rapid pace!
Haha cheers, I’m unemployed at the moment so I’ve got heaps of time to write 😂
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

That last chapter, [mention]TayDay95[/mention]...

Beautiful and tender...

How your first experience of bondage with another man should be. :)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

That last chapter was so amazing! The communication and sweetness between them is amazing! Looking forward to more!
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That part was beautiful! The relation between Ryan and Jack is so sweet! Ryan is certainly quite understanding of the situation and knows that he needs to give Jack his time to get comfortanle. Looking forwards for the next part!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bloody hell...

Well, that was a crazier experience than I imagined it would be. I’d taken a big leap of faith and thankfully I landed on my feet. Ryan had been bloody amazing, his patience and understanding with me and all my bullshit had helped more than anything, and I was grateful.

So grateful in fact that when he untied me. I gave him a bigger, warmer hug than I’d ever given a person in my life. I squeezed him so tight the poor bastard probably couldn’t breathe, but to be fair, he wasn’t squeezing me softly either. I couldn’t see his face, but I reckoned he had to be beaming with about as much joy as I was, or at least close to it.

We spent the rest of the night together, nothing much happened in the way of sex or bondage or anything like that. Well, at least not for a while...

But I tell ya what, I don’t reckon there were two people in all of Australia that were spending better quality time together than us.

To wind down after our intense bondage sesh/therapy session, we watched Top Gear on Blu-Ray. I was spouting out so much mechanical jargon he probably couldn’t understand half of it, but I saw the way he was looking at me. He didn’t mind what I said, he was just happy to be spending time with me, and I can confidently say I felt the same. We laughed our arses off at just about everything Jeremy, Richard and James said and did. We laughed at each others’ jokes, he cooked a nice beef casserole, we talked more about our interests and hobbies, like me being interested in writing as a hobby and him taking up drawing the year before, only to discover he kinda sucked at it.

We even discovered that, get this... we’d actually been going to the same gym for the past two years! The only reason we hadn’t met yet was because I preferred to go after work at night, and he was usually in and out all across the day because of his personal training schedule. Fucking funny how life works, ain’t it?

It got to about 11 or 12 at night and I realised just how late it was getting, it was Saturday the next day, so we both had a day off, though Ryan did say he had a couple of clients booked for evening sessions. I got up off the couch and said I’d better be heading home.

“Okay” Ryan said, standing up too, but he wasn’t about to let me go that easily. “But um, you know, if you wanna stay here I wouldn’t mind, as long as I can trust you not to run off with my TV. I’d have to track you down and tie you up again!”

He laughed, and I did too, cute cheeky bastard...

“Haha, well, uhhh...” I thought for a moment about everything that had happened before, how I’d taken that first step and broken out of my comfort zone, and I remembered how great it felt. Then I took a second to look at the handsome, ripped, olive-skinned stud who was asking me to spend the night with him... well shit. How could I honestly say no?

“Yeah, I’d love to.”

After coming up to Ryan’s room and having a nice, cool shower and a quick shave before bed, I stood there in his bathroom looking in the mirror. I was completely naked, I mean naturally I’d just got out of the bloody shower, but thing is, that got me thinking. About earlier, and how I’d been too nervous or scared or, however the fuck it was I was feeling, to show Ryan my whole body.

Like I said, normally when I did self-bondage in the privacy of my home, you bet your arse I went naked pretty much every time. But I couldn’t really pluck up the courage to do it before.

But a lot had happened in my head since then, I was feeling bolder, more adventurous, I mean shit, I was about to spend a whole night in another man’s bed for christs sake!

So what did I do? Well, I picked up my clothes in the bathroom, carried them out into the short little hallway that had Ryan’s room on the end, and I walked into his room, wearing nothing but a white towel.

Ryan was just about to climb into bed wearing a white singlet and a pair of tight red briefs that made his bulge, well, bulge. Then he saw me as I stood by the closed and shuttered window that looked out onto the street at the end of his room. He stopped, taking a moment to realise what I was doing, and then smiled with sheer bloody delight.

“Hey you” he giggled, walking around the bed to the end and stopping. He didn’t take his mesmerising green eyes off me.

“Hey...” I smiled back, feeling real naughty, excited as hell, and real nervous and anxious, but in a more positive, healthy way this time. I couldn’t believe my newfound confidence.

He sat down on the end of the bed, and leaned back, hands supporting him on the mattress. He nodded towards my towel. “You got something under there for me... boi?” Ryan bit his lower lip, he was already so turned on. And knowing that got me hard enough that what I did next was even better than I’d hoped.

“Yeah, I think I do... master...”

I unwrapped the towel, and in a huge step for me, I completely exposed myself to him, letting the towel drop to the floor.

When it did, and he saw my cock there, completely stiff, he gasped a little, shifting his weight on the bed. I must have impressed him because for the first time since I’d met him, he was lost for words.

“Mmmm Jack...” well, yeah, except for that.

I stood there shaking like a leaf, trembling and shivering even as it was still hotter than a drag racers engine outside.But I felt good, I smiled, I was pushing myself, I felt brave as hell after kissing Ryan that afternoon, feeling like if I could do that I could do anything.

“Yeah Ryan?” I felt a bit naughty... so I winked at him.

He grinned and licked his lips. “Get that thing over here.” He ordered me. I obeyed.

Walking slowly to him on the bed, our eyes didn’t break contact for a second, this was so bloody hot...

I reached him and he looked down at my cock, giving his lips a subtle, sensual lick. He stood up, looked me in the eye and asked.

“Are you sure?”

In my head I thought: of course I’m sure, I wouldn’t be doing it otherwise. But I love that he had the decency and the care to ask first, considering how I’d been earlier it wasn’t surprising he’d want to make sure. So I nodded.

Ryan leaned in, taking both my hands, and kissed me, softly and tenderly, it felt so nice. We broke the kiss, and he held my hands tight. “Remember, if we go too fast or you feel uncomfortable, just say the word and we’ll stop, okay hun?” He reminded me, his concern for my well-being was so fucking sweet. ❤️
“I will, thanks Ry...” I squeezed his hands back, giving him my own little peck on the lips and smiling.

“You’re welcome... now bend over the end of the bed boi.” He latched his hand onto my arse.
“Ahh...Yes master.” I gasped and smiled at his touch, before I did what he told me.

As I got into position, I felt a sharp sting hit my right butt cheek, he’d slapped me. I unconsciously let out a little grunt of pain, but also pleasure. Shit that was a whole new feeling, I hadn’t been spanked in my life!

“Stay there and don’t move boi, I need to get you ready for bed.” He giggled, giving me another hard, sharp slap on my bare exposed arse before he took off to his walk-in wardrobe.

He came back and I tensed up a bit sensing him behind me, I was still kind of fidgety about this, but unlike last time, I was more in control of my own head. I held my hands behind my own back, figuring they’d end up there eventually anyway.
“Open nice and wide for me slave.” He said, firmly and sensually with that growling deep voice I loved.

I did as he said and opened my mouth as wide as I could, trying not to smile too much because sometimes that made putting gags in hurt a bit. I saw Ry’s hand move around my head in front of me, holding a great big wad of silk cloth, well, I say big, it was fucking huge! I think it was a scarf, or maybe a couple of scarves he’d just balled up together.

“Bloo-Aaaahhhmmmmph!” I exclaimed being silenced by the stuffing. Jesus it really was a thick fucking wad! I could feel it squashing my tongue flat against the bottom of my mouth, filling it from cheeks to roof, Ryan had to keep poking and prodding it in under and over my teeth! My cheeks were bulging, a tiny bit of the cloth was still hanging out, and I literally couldn’t say a single bloody word!

“No talking for you slave boi.” Ry chuckled nastily, smacking my left butt cheek this time.

“Mmmmm...” I groaned through my massive stuffed gag. Lowering my head with the pleasure I felt.

“Keep your head up.” He grabbed my chin and yanked it back up so I was looking forward, I wasn’t used to being treated like this, but I was quickly realising that I really, really fucking liked it.

“Mmmph? Mmmph!” I mumbled away as Ryan pulled a thick white cloth against my super-packed mouth, which was so full that he could barely fit the cloth between my teeth, in fact I had to help him a bit by trying to bite it down. It didn’t help much, but all the same my lips were now barely visible behind the massive cloth that was stretching the sides of my mouth back like crazy. I could almost feel Ryan’s loins warming up as he pulled the two ends back nice and hard, tied them together in a simple overhand knot, and when he tightened it, I groaned hard at the slight pain of my neck hairs getting caught in the knot.

“Grmmmmph!”
“Oh, I’m not done with you yet, don’t you worry boi.” He chuckled.

My cock was so goddamn hard already at this point, but turns out I had a lot more to look forward to. Not to mention this was just the gagging, he hadn’t even bloody tied me up yet! Before I could hardly react to his last sentence, he placed another thick-as-hell piece of cloth in front of my face.

Instead of trying to put this one in my impossibly-filled mouth though, Ryan just put this one over my whole lower face, my stuffing cleave gag combo was completely covered up, my chin was pulled upward, making me bite the silk stuffing and cloth cleave even more. My lips were compressed like I’d been with the panel gag, though it tasted and felt a bit fucking nicer than that leather. And holy shit, I was liking this, actually no, bugger that, I was bloody loving it!

Turns out though, Ryan STILL wasn’t done gagging me! Nope, to cap it off, the gorgeous, cruel, beautiful bastard started ripping pieces of red gaffa tape off its roll and one by one, firmly stuck them over my ridiculously gagged mouth. He must have put seven, eight, maybe ten wide pieces on my face, I couldn’t tell ya, I honestly lost count because I was feeling so, so incredibly turned on with every new layer he added to this gag.

When he finally stopped, he stood up next to me, his red brief-covered crotch really bloody close to my face. The bulge in those briefs was so big, so tight, and despite the slight discomfort I felt being that close to it... pretty damn enticing. I looked up at my sexy master, his olive muscles were rippling with excitement, glistening with sweat, his incredibly cute face so stern as he looked down at me. Fucking hell, if that was his “dom-mode” face, which he’d referred to earlier as we talked, I wanted to see it as much as possible...

He reached his hand down to my face, pausing to silently ask my permission, and I calmed myself, nodding for him to touch me.

So he started caressing my face, his big, strong, smooth hands rubbing my gagged cheeks, smoothing down the strips of tape, as well as showing me, his boi, some affection. At first, for a few seconds, I got a little tense, but I was ok this time, I felt like I had nothing to worry about in this perfect, blissful place and time.

I started to lean my head into his hands, letting myself feel the affection he offered, embracing it wholly, and it felt so nice, so calming... I’d never felt more like a real sub.

Ryan ran his fingers through my hair, and pulled my head close to his abs, my head resting against him. I felt so... so loved and cared for. I was truly out of my tough guy comfort zone, but the further I went, the more comfortable I became.

“Mmmm... you wanna know something Jack?” Ryan asked, using his index finger to tenderly lift my chin up to face him.
“Mmmph mmph?” I grunted, I literally couldn’t move my mouth so only blank noise could possibly come out.

Ryan leaned down and kissed my gagged lips again.

“You’re the sexiest, most handsome man I’ve ever seen in my life.” He grinned, his cheeks going red as he spoke.

I immediately blushed and ducked my head in embarrassment as well. I mean... Goddamn! What a hell of a compliment coming from him! Ryan looked like he was descended from gods or something, and I always just thought I looked pretty normal. But now I was being told I was the hottest bloke alive, and crazily, it was by another guy.

“Now listen..” Ryan started, and I looked back up to pay attention.
“Before I bind you and put you to bed, I just wanna say...I don’t expect anything from you tonight, I’m happy to do whatever you’re comfortable with. We can just lay next to each other and not touch at all if you want?”

Fuck me he was amazing, such a kind and considerate master. Yes I’d made a huge breakthrough, but even he could see I was still getting used to this guy on guy stuff, after all... I’d only kissed him for the first time that afternoon. Despite that though, when he talked about not touching, I was surprised at myself a little when I shook my head.

“Mmm-mmmmph.” I mumbled, I didn’t know exactly what I was ready for yet, but I knew I wanted to feel Ryan’s hands on me at the very least.

“Okay.” He smiled “You okay with cuddling?”

“Mmm...” I thought about it, then nodded “Mmm-Hmmmph!”

Smiling excitedly, he kept testing the waters. “What if I felt you up a bit?”

“Mmmm....”

I thought for a good minute, remembering my ecstasy at pushing the boundaries earlier, and I thought: fuck it, let’s do it!

I nodded, slowly, a bit hesitantly, but I nodded. I think Ryan realised that was where things were a bit iffy for me, so he said “We’ll see how we go, how about that?”
“Mmm-hmmph!” I nodded harder.

“Alright then boi, let’s get your arms trussed up and I can finally get that sexy arse of yours in my bed!” He chuckled, walking across the room back to his toys. I watched his firm, tight butt cheeks move as he walked, and giggled a little with excitement into my crazy-thick gag.

Ryan told me to stand up, so I did, and I watched as he disappeared then quickly reappear from his wardrobe with the leather armbinder that I’d wanted him to use on me earlier. He held it up in front of him.

“You ok to be tied in this all night?, it’ll get a bit uncomfortable but it’ll keep you nice and restrained the way you like it.” He said.

“Mm-hmmph!” I nodded once again happily. This wouldn’t be the first time I’d been tied up all night. A few times through the years, I’d kept myself in self-bondage as I went to sleep, and Ryan was right, it did get uncomfortable after a while, but in my mind, it was bloody well worth it.

And so approaching my new master, I turned around like he told me, put my hands together like I was praying, held them behind me, and Ryan placed them inside the monoglove. He pulled the enclosed part at the bottom up the length of my forearms, pinning them together. He yanked it upwards nice and securely before he looped the two “x” straps around my shoulders and chest, buckling them up nice and tight so the armbinder wouldn’t slip off.

Then began the long process of lacing it up, he had to pull the two lengths of string through each hole going up the length of the glove. With each hole that was laced up, I felt my elbows being pulled closer together, my shoulders being forced back, my chest expanding and my shoulder blades compressing inwards. Yeah, it was a bit rough, but fuck me it felt good not being able to move my arms apart at all. I could tug at this thing all I wanted, there was no bloody way on earth I was getting out without Ryan’s help.

Finally bound and gagged properly, I was ready for bed, and so Ryan grabbed me by the little bit of my arms that was not inside the monoglove, and guided me over. Lowering me down onto the mattress and tucking me under the doonah, Ryan then stood back and admired me. I looked like just a disembodied head poking out from under the sheets, my taped, covered, cleaved and stuffed mouth rendering completely unable to talk, only say “Mmmph.”

He was very pleased with himself. “A tall dark stranger in my bed...” he pretend-gasped, putting his hand up to his mouth. “What to do?”

“Hm-hm-hm-hm-hmmph...” I giggled, feeling nowhere near as uncomfortable as I had before. Shit, I was aching, dying for him to get in and hold me like he said.

Then, he took off his undies.

Ho... ly.... shit....

He had the most delicious-looking, thick, long, solid-hard cock I would ever see. It was the first I’d seen in the flesh besides my own, and I’d seen plenty in porn and stuff like that, but I was certain, this was the only dick I would ever want or need inside me... wait... did I just think that? Yeah, yeah I bloody well did actually.

Jesus, really makes ya wonder what the hell I’d been worrying about all these years. One look at an actual penis and I instantly wanted to suck it, be fucked by it, but more than that I wanted to be made love to by the handsome, amazing stud that the cock was attached to.

Ryan saw my eyes go wide with desire, and as soon as he did, he climbed into bed and wrapped me up nice and tight in those muscle-bound vices he called arms. He wished me a good night, I moaned in return, and he turned his air-con on via remote before switching off his bedside lamp.

He held me all night in his warm, tender embrace for hours, stroking my bare skin and occasionally giving my butt a cheeky little smack. A couple of times, he reached down and straddled my bulge, though he did it carefully, not wanting to make me uncomfortable. Unlike last time where I practically had a panic attack, this time, I just closed my eyes and let it happen, it felt so weird and still a little uncomfortable at first... but I rode it out, I slowly let him feel more and more of my package, do more to it, and after a while, I was perfectly fine with him rubbing his fingers up and down my shaft, and his hands cupping and fondling my balls.

Then to cap it all off, he got brave and slipped a couple fingers into my undies... he stopped before he touched anything, checking if this was ok with me... I nodded.

He finally got to do what I bet he’d been wanting all day and night... he gripped my cock in his powerful Italian hand, and started stroking. He lay next to me on his side, gazing into my eyes while I gazed back, and I moaned. Holy fucking shit I moaned like a bitch.

I was in heaven. That’s it, nothing else I can say... heaven.

Ryan jerked me off for a good five, ten minutes, even pulling my undies down to make it easier for him. I’d been jerked off before by girls, but there was something just so much better about the way Ryan did it, maybe he just knew what I liked better because he had a cock too haha.

With my arms completely trussed up in the armbinder, I couldn’t stop him and I didn’t want to.

With my mouth sealed with tape, buried behind cloth and chock full of silk, I couldn’t say no to him, and I didn’t want to. Instead, I moaned.

I moaned loud, I moaned often, I was wriggling and writhing like a snake in pure horny fucking bliss. I could feel myself about to explode with cum...

“Fuck, ohhh fuck yeah boi. Cum for me boi! Cum for me like a good slave!” Ryan groaned with delight.

“Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph!!” I was fucking screaming through that gag I felt so goddamn good!

“MMMMMMMMMPH!!!!!!”

Oh my god...

Holy shit...

Holy bloody hell...

That was the greatest orgasm of my bloody life. And it was Ryan who gave it to me.

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]

[mention]gag1195[/mention]

[mention]cj2125[/mention]

Really appreciate the comment guys, hope you like the above chapter as much as the last! ❤️
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This chapter was amazing! Ryan is the perfect dom, he's so strict with his gags and ties but super tender to his sub. Jack is one lucky guy. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Ryan seems like a great guy! I'm really rooting for him and Jack!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago This chapter was amazing! Ryan is the perfect dom, he's so strict with his gags and ties but super tender to his sub. Jack is one lucky guy. ;)
Haha I know right? We all need a Ryan in our bondage lives 😁 I’m glad you enjoyed it man, there’ll be more soon!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago Ryan seems like a gray guy! I'm really rooting for him and Jack!
For sure, I based his personality on the first (and so far only) guy I ever did bondage with, he was real sweet and understanding too!
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Thank you so much. That was a fantastic story. Can't wait to read the next parts.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Another amazing chapter! Your descriptions are just wonderful! I definitely understand Jack's concerns and reservations about the situation, and Ryan's ability to ease his sub is so well written! I cannot wait for more!

PS: Anyone know where I can find a Ryan or Jack of my own?
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Paris_bondage wrote: 3 years ago Thank you so much. That was a fantastic story. Can't wait to read the next parts.
Thank YOU for taking the time to read it 🙂 can’t wait to show you more!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Another amazing chapter! Your descriptions are just wonderful! I definitely understand Jack's concerns and reservations about the situation, and Ryan's ability to ease his sub is so well written! I cannot wait for more!

PS: Anyone know where I can find a Ryan or Jack of my own?
I’m super glad to hear this, I try to paint as good a picture I can with my descriptions, I hope I don’t lose the action in it though haha.

I know right? They’re like the perfect dom and sub for each other 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Leaving Ryan’s house that next morning, it was like I’d stepped out of one perfect world into another dimension where I was in disguise or something. I was so over the moon, so bloody enthralled with that beautiful man, and I’d discovered such great things about myself but...

I couldn’t tell anyone about it.

I went back to work on the Monday, and while I was hanging out at lunch with Stevo, for the first time around my best mate I felt suffocated, trapped. We’d always told each other everything, we were bloody good mates like that. But all I wanted to talk about was my night with Ryan, and for the life of me I couldn’t. So, while he chatted away about the footy, about him and Katie, and about a new series of Mustang they were talking of releasing. I sort of just nodded and agreed with most of what he said. Not like me at all, especially around Stevo (and I could talk about Mustangs for days, I’d fucking love one of my own.)

Being my longest and best friend, Stevo could tell something was up with me. “Oi! Jack, what’s going on with you mate?”
“Wha-... what’s that mate?” I started, I was thinking so deeply I hadn’t heard the last thing he said.
“I’ve never seen ya so fucking quiet bro!” He remarked, somewhat mockingly but I knew Stevo, he was showing his concern without showing it if that makes sense.

“Ahh I’m alright mate, just, tired I guess.” I laughed.
“Welp, that’s whatcha get for staying up jerkin’ off all night cunt ha ha ha!” Stevo teased like he always did.
“Oh righto, guess I’ll have to tell your mum not to come round tonight then eh?” I teased back. We’d always been like this, ribbing each other like good mates do.
“Ha! Ya cheeky bastard! Nah for real though what’s got ya staying up so late man?” He asked.

I definitely knew the answer of course, what I didn’t know was if I could tell him. I mean, if I couldn’t, was he really my best mate? I didn’t want years of friendship to just fucking disappear over one issue. Stevo had always seem pretty chill, I never knew how he felt about things like homosexuality, bisexuality, gay marriage, stuff like that because he never talked about it.

“Well uh...” I was bloody stuck for words, if I couldn’t tell him the truth what could I tell him?
“You ok mate?” Stevo asked, still smiling but now getting concerned.

I didn’t know what to fucking say, so I just shrugged and said “I don’t know, just having trouble sleeping, don’t know why.”

“Huh... righto, maybe you should go see a doctor if it keeps up eh? That insomnia shit’s no joke mate!” Good old Stevo, always having my back, he was a good mate, but apparently not good enough that I could share something so good with him.

I missed my Ryan.

Ryan had a lot of clients that week so he’d be real busy, though he had said he wanted to see me again as soon as we could get together. I felt exactly the same and we texted all the time. I could tell him anything at all, he was the one person I could be truly open and honest with. It was so fucking refreshing.

On Tuesday night we were calling each other and I told him about my conversation with Stevo. He got really sad when I told him how it felt. He told me about his childhood friend Harry, who he’d grown up with, ran track with, they were better mates than anyone could be. But when Ryan was 13 and started making out with other boys, he told Harry... and Harry never spoke to him again.

“Holy shit...” I exclaimed “That’s bloody terrible!”
“Yeah it did feel horrible, it was like all those years together meant nothing, you know? But you know what Jack?” He started.
“What’s that?” I asked.
“Some of your friends may just surprise you, I can tell you for sure, Robbie knows I’m bi, I don’t really try to hide it, and we’re still good friends. And when I came out, I couldn’t believe how many of my friends were actually okay with it. Yes I did lose some friends, and it was hard, very hard. But that pain will pass hun. It’s the friends who stick with you that are worth your while. If Stevo is the friend you say he is, if he’s really your best mate, he’ll stick with you and support you, like a mate should.”

Why did everything that came out of this beautiful man’s mouth make me so goddamn happy? Honestly ❤️

“Damn... I guess you’re right.” I smiled.

“Of course I am, that’s why I’m the master here haha!” Ryan quipped. So cheeky...

I thanked him and we moved on from that subject. But I wasn’t going to forget that advice.

Soon, inevitably, we started flirting again, and we ended up talking about what we would do if we kidnapped each other and could do whatever we wanted for an entire day... Keen to hear what he had in store for me, I unzipped my pants...

He said he’d hide in the backseat of my car and hand gag me when I got in. He would wrap lots of tape around my torso pinning me to the seat, and then cleave gag me with a thick scarf.

Damn, I got fidgety on my couch just thinking about it, I fiddled a bit with the tip of my cock... “Keep going.” I said softly.

Ryan would then get out of the backseat, tape my hands in front of me, and cut me loose from the seat before yanking me out of the car. He would then drag me from my garage, kicking and screaming back into my house. He would force me onto my knees, and then zip tie my wrists, forearms, elbows, knees and ankles together. Finally, I’d have more tape wrapped around my eyes, blindfolding me like he did the first time we met ❤️ I appreciated that he didn’t go too much into sexual stuff, showing he was still trying to help me ease into my guy on guy experience. Though, I honestly wish he’d told me everything he wanted to do with me while I was at his mercy...

“Fuck, you really know how to get me going Ryan.” I moaned, stroking my dick nice and imagining it was his hand giving me pleasure, just like the other night...
“Haha of course, your turn now sweetie, if you could kidnap me, what would you do?” He chuckled naughtily.

I thought for a bit, considering everything we’d talked about in the days we’d been together, I soon came up with a perfect scenario that I just knew my sexy, handsome olive man was bound to enjoy (pun not intended 😂)

I told him I’d grab him in the middle of one of his personal training sessions, dragging him into a van in the middle of the local park. I’d wrestle him inside, my strong hand clamping down on his pretty lips...

He liked that, a lot.

I told him I’d knock him out with some chloroform since he’d said it was a fantasy of his, and drive him to a secluded spot so I could hogtie him nice and tight while he was knocked out. I’d strip him complete naked so I could enjoy his body as much as I wanted. Then I’d stuff his mouth with both my socks and wrap a quarter of a roll of tape around his mouth so there’d be no way he could spit it out.

As I spoke, I could hear Ryan breathing heavily on the other end of the call, he’d give an occasional moan or remark like “Mmm oh yeah” when he heard something he really liked. I just knew he was jerking himself off, I knew because I was doing the same thing.

I said I’d bring him back to my place and lay him on the couch using his back as a placeholder for my popcorn bowl while I sit down and watch movies... that really got him going, in his “sub-mode” as he called it, Ryan loved to be objectified and humiliated. Finally I told him I’d undo his hogtie while still keeping his hands bound, change his gag to a harness ball gag, take him up to my room... and ride him ragged all night long.

“Nnnnngh oh Jack... fuck that was so hot sweetie...”

I could tell he was just aching to get back in my pants, and I could honestly say the same. I’d surprised myself at how easily I was able to talk about wanting to have sex with him. I guess though, truthfully I’d been fantasising about actual full-on sex with Ryan ever since he’d made me cum that night.

“I’m free on Friday night again sweetie.” He practically shouted down the phone, yeah he was real keen to see me again.

I immediately responded “I’ll be there!” Then laughed “Well ok we should actually work out what we’re doing haha!”

TO BE CONTINUED
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It was fun seeing Ryan and Jack swapping their fantasies for each other's enjoyment. Maybe it would lead to a role-swap in the future, who knows, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago It was fun seeing Ryan and Jack swapping their fantasies for each other's enjoyment. Maybe it would lead to a role-swap in the future, who knows, haha.
Yeah I had good fun writing that 😁 I do plan to have Jack dom Ryan at some point in the future ❤️
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

One of your strengths as a writer, is that you have a talent for bring into your experiences to bear. For instance the chatting and exchanging fantasies is something most couples do (new and frisky couples) and the causal cuteness of that dynamic comes through.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic