Tricked by girlfriend (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tricked by girlfriend (FF/M)

Post by justice »

(Story request from abcdefsmith3)

Smith sat on the couch across from his girlfriend, Amy, bored watching tv while she texted a friend on her phone, occasionally glancing over at him with a wicked smirk. He had no idea what she had planned for him! She turned on the couch, resting her back against the arm and putting her feet up in his lap. Wiggling her fuzzy sock covered toes in his face. "Babe! Gimme a foot rub!"

He just winced and turned his head away, "Ughh how long have you been wearing those socks for?! Maybe later, okay?" Amy just giggled again and pushed them closer to him, "C'mon they're not that bad! If you do I'll invite Tamara over...maybe you'll get that three-way you've always wanted!"

"Deal!" He eagerly started rubbing and massaging her feet, trying to ignore the socks she'd worn the past couple days. At the same time she texted her friend Tamara and told her to come over so they could finish their plan. He kept rubbing her feet while they waited and started to take off her socks. "No no don't, you know how cold I get!!" They were interrupted though by a knock at the door and Amy got up to greet her friend and welcome her inside. She whispered something to her and they both laughed before going back over to Smith, each of the girls taking him by the hand and pulling him off the couch towards the bedroom. Once inside Amy grabbed some rope from their toy drawer and handed it over to Tamra who immediately guided Smith's wrists behind his back and started tying them. He started to say something but Amy shushed him with her hand over his mouth. "Shh don't worry babe she's totally cool with your little fantasy of two girls pleasing you, just let us tie you up..."

He gulped but didn't say another word barely containing his excitement. Then she kissed him and reached down between his legs to tease him while Tamara tied his ankles together. With him tied the two girls practically dragged him down to the floor beside the bed and Tamara straddled his waist. "Was that seriously all the rope you guys have? I wanted to tie him up some more!!"
"More? Well we don't wanna be rude to our guest right babe? Just a sec I've got plenty of clothes we can use..." She went through her closet and laundry hamper pulling out all her worn tights and nylons. Together they tied him up more and more around his legs and wrists, even his body to keep his arms pinned down tight. Smith started to struggle and wriggle a bit testing the restraints. "Umm isn't this kinda tight...what happened to the three-way? I can barely move!"

"Shut up! God you are so whiney!" Amy pressed her stinky sock covered foot down over his mouth, pressing his head to the floor. His eyes widened at the smell and he groaned and squirmed trying to yell but she kept her foot firmly in place. "If you think they smell bad just wait until you taste them! Alright hun time to gag him for good!" "My pleasure!" Tamara smirked and took off her Ugg boots, revealing a pair of fuzzy socks just like Amy's. She took them both off and gave them a test sniff, "Oh yeah he's going to love these!" and grabbed a pair of black tights too. Amy lifted her foot away and before he could say a word she stuffed both of her worn stinky socks deep into his mouth, packing his cheeks tight, then wrapped the tights around his head to tightly cleave gag him too. "What's the matter babe didn't you want us to have fun with you? Well this is us having fun! Did you really think we were gonna fuck you together?" She pulled off her socks too and pressed them both over his mouth and nose. "Well this is us having fun!" She laughed again making him smell the sour aroma from her feet mixed with her perfume, holding him down while her friend started sliding a pair of nylons over the lower half of his body encasing him in them. Then she took a sleeping bag out of the closet and started putting him into that, nice and snug so he wouldn't be moving anywhere. And to finish his torment they found the smelliest pair of socks they could find and put them inside on of Tamara's Ugg boots, holding the opening over his mouth and nose while they tied it in place with a few pairs of nylons too.

"That's better, maybe you'll think twice before to complain about my socks!" The two girls took one last look at him, bound and gagged with their fuzzy socks, and giggled at him. Then they slid into bed together at first just making then making love to each other all night, enjoying the sounds of their new captive sock slave.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Thank you [mention]justice[/mention]!

I agree with [mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention] , I would love to see more of this story develop if you're willing!
justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by justice »

Thanks! It’s the first time I’ve written for a request, continuing this one sounds fun!
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

I like it a lot so far!
Tuckerton7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tuckerton7 »

Lovely! Although I do wish duct tape was involved.
Pablo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pablo »

Loved it so far! Hoping there’s more to come
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Vary unexpected but lovely twist at the end.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Great story. I love the combination of fuzzy socks and ugg boots to torture him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic