Motocross m/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Motocross m/m

Post by Neofox88 »

Hi there. I am 18 years old and drive my motocross track with my van every day. I stopped and watched them drive their routes. A boy asked me to do it. His name was Mathias and he just turned 18. He was wearing hot equipment. I watched him every day. He was sweating profusely every day. I wonder how a young teenager has to smell after a long, hard day and how his boots smell. He must have strong cheese feet, he must have been wearing them for 4 years. One day I equipped myself with tape and cable ties. It was another hot day with 30 degrees. I watched the boy train. No other boys were on the track that day. I waited until he got off his machine and had to go to the toilet. After the toilet, I grabbed the boy. I had to throw him to the ground with all my strength. He was strong. I succeed. I immediately took a tie and tied his feet and hands. I ripped him off the floor and dragged him into my van. A strong smell of sweat rose in my nose. I had to cover his mouth with my hand so that he couldn't scream and inform someone. When I took my hand away, he started to complain. I decided to put a gag in his mouth. Part 2 follows ...
tumblr_ov2lgxVI6p1tlqlbio1_1280.jpg
Last edited by Neofox88 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Neofox88 »

What do you think of the story? How can I improve it?
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Good so far.... add more descriptions in his binding.... but a good start
Neofox88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Neofox88 »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic