It started as your normal Friday m/f+ part three added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

It started as your normal Friday m/f+ part three added

Post by Bandit666 »

Part one.

I guess you could say it started like all the other Fridays in my life. Get up, get showered, get dressed and head of for my job at the local garage. As I replaced the rear springs on a knacked old Vauxhall Astra, and changed the clutch on the Ford Focus nothing appeared to be unusual. Not even recieving a call from my beautiful girlfriend Nikki telling me she'd be over later as normal with her friend Michelle seemed odd. But I'd soon be put right. Would soon get a surprise I didn't expect. For like you'd expect after nearly a year of dating my incredible lover had a key to my little starter home. Could come and go as she pleased, and often did. So as I turned the corner, as I entered my street it came as no surprise to see her little MX5 parked on the drive. As I pulled up my classic '69 Camero along side everything seemed all natural. Yet that was to change within seconds, change the moment I entered my house. For there she lay on the living room floor, my gorgeous blonde haired lover dressed in only a skimpy pair of black nylon panties with pink polka dots. There she lay with a pink sleep mask covering her beautiful, mesmerising blue eyes. There she lay with her oh so kissable pink lipstick covered lips wrapped around a very large blue silicone ball gag. A ball gag I knew well enough. For it wasn't the first time she'd felt its effectiveness. There she lay her wrists and elbows bound tightly together. Her ankles, mid calves and awesome toned thighs bound tightly. Her heals pressed into her perfect pert butt thanks to the final rope that held her in a strict unforgiving hogtie.

At first I was in a state of panic. At first I believed someone had broken in and left her in such a strict revealing condition. As you'd expect I rushed towards her, my only thought being to free her and hold her close. To offer her comfort and support. Yet I was stopped in my tracks. Stopped when I heard Michelle chuckle, when I heard her say

"You don't have time for that yet. It's my turn to be tied nice and tight".

Well of course I turned on the spot. Looked over towards the armchair in the far corner, looked over towards my sexy Nikki's friend. A friend who sat there, another large ball gag hanging around her neck. Sat there in just some black satin panties, and a pair of shear nylon hold up stockings. She must have seen the puzzled look in my eyes. Must have heard my breath catch in my throat. For she spoke once more, spoke softly with clarity,

"Whooh there lover boy, not so fast. Did you think you were the first one to ever get Nikki tied up and helpless. Cause if you did, you'd be sooooooooo wrong. We've been playing tie up games since the first year we met. Well actually since she caught me in self bondage when we became room mates at uni. But now it's upto you to please us both. To show me what you've got, show me how good you are. But then I guess you want to know its ok. That your lover there is happy with all of this. So go on remove her gag. Let her speak. Then get over here and get me helpless before I have no choice but to turn her little toy upto torture mode."

Now you know I’m sure Michelle intended to shock and surprise me, but she failed dismally. Not only because I was already aware of the games they used to play while sharing a dorm room. Not only because I knew about the things they did once, with a few other friends when they got a place together. But also because I had seen the rope marks on my lovers wrists and arms. On her luscious legs and ankles after their so called girly nights. All of which gave me the chance to speak, the chance to shock not only Michelle but Nikki too. So you see that’s not what had caused my breath to catch in my throat. Not what had stopped me on the spot. What had caused all of that, was the way they’d decided to include me for once.

"Oh I'm well aware of your little games my dear. I know all about what you all got up to, and still do for that matter".

(enter the first few mmmppphhhs from my sexy helpless lover hogtied on the floor).

"Yes that's right sexy I know you still play all these games with Michelle and the others. I've seen the rope marks when you slip in late at night. I've seen the soaking wet panties that you've hidden in you handbag. Yet you dont worry, I'm not mad, I'm not upset. But I do think its time I had that remote Michelle's holding. Just like I do think its time she put that nice big ball in her mouth and buckled it tightly in place. Don't you".

Once more my little speech was cut short, was stopped my Nikki's sweet little moans and attempts at talking. Was cut short by her sensual, teasing struggles. Was cut short by Michelle's simple yes sir, as she handed over the vibrators remote control. As she licked her lips before wrapping them around that nice large ball. As she flicked her lovely straight long brown hair to one side. As she buckled the gags thin leather strap beneath. With a smile I turned the vibrator on low. With a smile I spoke once more,

"Well now isn't that much better now you're getting what you wanted my naughty Nikki. I'm sure this little surprise was your idea, just like I'm sure it was you that wanted that little toy slipped inside your pussy. I'm all too aware of your bad side, your kinky side. So guess what you're both going to get what you want, Especially you sexy. Oh but dont be fooled, don't be looking for any help from your friend here. As sadly Michelle's going to be a bit tied up for a while. Is going to discover what you already know. That I can be just as naughty, just as wicked. But who knows, maybe I will leave you both nice and helpless. Maybe I will order us all a pizza or two, and let the delivery guy cope an eye full. Maybe I will message your friends and get them over here to join in. You'll just have to wait and see wont you".

Now you might think I was being mean with my little speech, might even think I was being vindictive. But trust me when I say "I wasn't". For Nikki knew what I was like. Knew I could spend many hours teasing her, tormenting her, on foreplay and edging. We had spent many a night, many a day playing our little games and what's more, save for the occasional moans of pleasure, of sexual frustration that slipped passed that nice big ball she offered up no complaints. No sounds of dissatisfaction. For she also knew I'd never let the pizza guy see her so tightly hogtied, so well gagged, in such a state of sexual arousal dressed in nothing but her panties. Yet the same couldn't be said for her equally naughty friend, as I knew just what an exhibitionist Michelle could be. Knew just how much of a thrill it would be for her to be seen, seen by that very pizza guy.

All of which should explain to you, why I wasn't even remotely surprised when she smiled past her ball gag as I wandered off to fetch a chair from our dining room. Why she willingly took a seat when I placed it in full view of the front door. Or even why she made sure she sat bold upright, eyes forward, and legs spread wide open. Why she literally sat there in eager anticipation while I fetched the coils of rope from the floor next to my sweetly squirming lover. From next to my sweetly moaning lover, the very lover I couldn't help but caress, if only so briefly. Whose perfect pert butt I couldn't help but spank a couple of times. That I could help but tell had been a very naughty girl, and she'd get her reward when I was ready and not before. My lover I was reluctant to leave for even a minute. But leave her I did, as Michelle was waiting. Was eager to join Nikki in helplessness and who was I to deny her that.

Slowly I walked back over to her, playing with the serval coils of rope I held, a plan already forming in my mind. I'd start by binding her fabulous body, start by pinning it against the chairs latticed back. I'd wrap the longest coil of rope below her fully exposed 32 C-cup breasts, wrap above her fully exposed breasts. I'd feed it through the chairs lattice work, would even pass it between her soft mounds of pleasure. By the time I'd finished Michelle would remain bold upright, would find she couldn't move so much as a millimetre. Her legs would be next, would remain as wide open as she'd placed them. First to be tied would be her nylon covered ankles, next up would be her calves where the met the upper part of the chairs front legs. Finally it would be her bare thighs, would be just where they met her crotch. The rope would dig in to her soft flesh just a little, would be passed behind the chair to ensure she couldn't close them. With every coil her helplessness increased, her arousal increased. I saw her nipples harden, saw the crotch of her panties dampen. But of course I wasn't finished, for there remained her wrists, her arms. Wrists and arms she'd willingly kept out of the way while I worked. Wrists and Arms that were soon place behind both her back and that of the chair, that were soon bound around the wrists and lower arms. Her wrists were clinched together, as were her elbows, her wrists were pulled downwards by the rope that held them to the chairs cross brace.

By then it was all but over for them both. I only had one last task to complete. Well one last task before I could dial up the pizza shop, before I could order our dinner, before I could set Michelle up and panda to her exhibitionism. I'd seen the toys in her handbag and knew which one I wanted. It was large and black, came with a nice little addition that slipped into her butt. She knew what was coming as I walked back towards her, she even giggled a little. But soon enough she was moaning, was whimpering thanks to the toys slow vibrations. Vibrations set to tease and torment, set to avoid any climax or pleasure. Her satin panties were pushed into her pussy and butt, were positively soaked within minutes. As were the panties my sexy girl wore. I couldn't help but turn both the toys up to their max for the few minutes it took to call for dinner, to place our order. Soon enough it became a waiting game. A game I was well prepared for.

Well there you have it, part one of my newest idea. I hope you all enjoyed what you read. And please let me know your thoughts and comments

Bandit666
Last edited by Bandit666 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Very well written, a simple and yet intriguing plot, and a perfect depiction of the sexy meanness of tie up games :)
As always a great work, my friend, can't wait to read more and seethe reaction of the pizza guy to such a stunning scene :P
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend, but sadly it looks like you might be the only person that is enjoying it so far
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Idea! And I'm curious when the Pizza arrives and who will join the Fun :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you caesar73 I will soon be letting you see what happens with the pizza guy firstly and the others will be along soon :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@Ba[mention]Bandit666[/mention] :I'm looking forward to it :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello everyone, I am sorry that you’re still waiting for part two, it was underway and I will still try to complete it soon, but sadly I’ve suffered a broken bone in my shoulder so even typing is rather painful right now, please bare with me and I’ll do my best to make it worth waiting for

Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part two,

Well it’s taken me way to long to return to this tale of that Friday night, to the tale about my sexy blonde haired, blue eyed lover helplessly hogtied, ball gagged, blindfolded and sexually tormented on the living room floor, my living room floor. To the tale of her equally beautiful friend, the one tied so tightly and exposed on the dining chair, the dining chair placed in full view of the front door, the one ball gagged and also sexually tormented. So many of you had asked to hear more, to find out what happens, not just when the pizza guy arrives, but also, who it might be that’s joining us. All of which leads me to this next part, a part that’s taken way to long for me to get to, I just hope you all enjoy what you read and let me know if you want it to continue.........

I’d found it oh so hard, oh so difficult to focus when on the phone, when calling the pizza place, when ordering our meals, when ordering a large meat feast for me, a simple ham and mushroom for my helpless lover, and chicken Kiev for her powerless fried. But then, what would you expect, expect if all I could hear as I spoke, if all I could hear wafting through the house were the sounds of sexual torment, if all I could hear from my sexy blonde haired lover and her friend were moans and whimpers. The moans were those of sexual pleasure, were those of delight, delight in their helplessness, the whimpers were those of sexual torment, were those of sexual torture, their sexual torment and torture. For they were unable to get the sexual release they needed, they wanted, were unable to get the climax, to get the orgasm, they longed for. I’m sure the guy that took my order, that could hear the noises in the background wondered what was going on, what was happening, but then I’d told them I’d be on the phone, had told them to keep the noise down. It wasn’t for me to say more, if they wanted to keep up the moans and whimpers so be it, they could, for me, they sounded so hot and sexy. Once off the phone, once able to focus on my helpless guests, I decided to tell them they had one hour, one hour before orgasm, one hour before climax, one hour before dinner arrived. Once off the phone, I increased their toys just a little, increased their toys to course more torment and torture. Once of the phone I took hold of Michelle’s hair and tipped her head back, back so she looked at the ceiling, back so I could whisper faintly in her ear,

“It looks like you’ll be all helpless and exposed when the pizza guy gets here, looks like he’s going to cope an eye full of a sexy helpless lady, looks like you’re going to be that lady. But I know that’s what you want, I know it just get you turned on all the more. Who knows maybe, just maybe I’ll let him come in, let him get up close and personal with you. Yet for now, for a little while I’m going to let you watch as I play with, tease and torment Nikki, going to let you watch as I know you’re into her, are attracted to her.”

I’m convinced Michelle begged me not make their sexual torment, their sexual torture last so long, I’m convinced she smiled at the thought of being seen, being fondled and caressed by a stranger, a stranger she couldn’t resist thanks to the ropes and gag. I’m convinced there was lust and envy in her eyes at the thought of me caressing, teasing, and playing with Nikki as she watched on. I’m convinced her eyes followed my every move, followed me as I walked towards my helpless blonde haired lover, my helpless blonde haired lover that remained oblivious to the events around her, that remained blindfolded. My blindfolded sexy blonde haired lover, that unlike Michelle, that unlike her tightly chair tied friend couldn't see me approach. That couldn’t see me walk around her tightly hogtied body, that couldn't see me kneel beside her, that couldn’t see what was about to happen. She had no idea I was about to run my hand up her thighs, that I was about to stroke and squeeze her perfect, soft pert little butt, that I was about to turn it red with a few well place smacks.

As Michelle, as her best friend watched on, her eyes full of lust and longing, her eyes full of envy, I continued to caress and spank my sexy lovers thighs and butt. I don’t know who was getting the most pleasure out of my actions, the one experiencing it, or the one watching on. But I do know that the volume had increased, that their moaning had got louder and louder. I swear, as I slowly rolled Nikki onto her side, as I let her friend see her exposed breasts and panty covered pussy, it was Michelle that let out the loudest gasp, that moaned the loudest, that felt the horniest. I swear it was Michelle that squirmed the most in her bonds, it was Michelle that was the closest to orgasm, it was Michelle that was desperate to be included, to be bound along side or even to my lover. But then, as I said, I’d long been aware of the fact that Michelle was attracted to Nikki, I’d long known she’d love to be the one caressing, playing with and teasing her. I’d long know that if she couldn’t, that as it wasn’t possible she’d long wanted to watch me play with her, to torment her, and who was I to let her down.

Slowly, as Michelle watched on I kissed my sexy ball gagged lover passionately, slowly, as Michelle watched on my right hand gently cupped my sexy lovers right breast, slowly, as Michelle watched on I gently stroked, caressed and played with my lovers right breast. Slowly, as Michelle watched on my right hand moved up to her left breasts and did the same, slowly, as Michelle watched on I continued my kissing, slowly, as Michelle watched on I rolled my sexy lover onto her back, I made her back arch from the strict hogtie. Slowly, as Michelle watched on I leaned over, leaned over and began to kiss my sexy lovers breasts. Gently I took each breast in turn into my mouth, gently I sucked each breast in turn, gently I ran my tongue around each of her hard, erect nipples in turn, playfully, with my teeth I nibbled and pulled each nipple in turn. I swear to you now, I don’t know which one of them squealed the most, which one of the screamed the most, which one of the moaned the loudest, but I do know they were both in ecstasy.

God did Nikki moan past her large blue ball gag, god did she squirm and struggle against her ropes, god did she do her best to get me to move my hand, move it towards her crotch, towards her sexually tormented pussy. God did Michelle moan past her own large ball gag, god did she squirm and struggle against her ropes, god did she try and get some relief in her tormented pussy. It was clear that they were desperate, desperate to climax, desperate to orgasm. It was a desperation that only increased, only got stronger as my hand reached down, down between my lovers tightly bound thighs, as my hand began to stroke her pussy, her wet, almost dripping pussy. Her panties, her lovely smooth black nylon panties with their pink polka dots, were drenched, drenched with her own sexual juices, with her own arousal. She was begging past her gag, was almost screaming for me to take her, for me to make her cum, for me to end her torment, her torture. But alas I couldn’t do that, alas it wasn’t time for that yet, not that I stopped stroking her pussy, not that I didn’t pushed my finger firmly against the lips of her pussy, against her soaked nylon panties, not that I didn’t pushed the bullet shaped vibrator deeper inside her. Even now it’s hard to describe the scream that she allowed to slip past her large blue ball gag, as she thought she was about to climax, that I was about to make her climax, it’s hard to describe the even louder scream of frustration as I stopped. As I stopped my kisssing, my caressing, stopped edging her ever closer to the orgasm she wanted. But I had to stop, had to head over towards Michelle, had to entertain her as well, watching me with Nikki had driven her to a state total frustration, to the point of sexual madness. A frustration I had to quench, a madness I had to simmer down, if only a little.

I could see Michelle’s eyes widen as I stood, as I began to walk in her direction, I could see how she pulled on the unforgiving ropes, how she tried to twist and turn, twist and turn to give be better access to her helpless body. But she didn’t need to, I could easily access her amazing 32 c-cup breasts, could easily get my hand down between her nicely spread legs, could easily get my hand down against her pussy. At first I just slowly circled her as she sat straining against the ropes, at first I let her think I’d not be touching her, let her think she’d be left alone. Wickedly I simply smiled at her futile struggles, wickedly I stepped closer, moved in from behind, wickedly I clamped my hand over her mouth, wickedly I whispered in her ear, wickedly I told her,

“So it looks like you got what you wanted, got to watch as I teased and tormented Nikki, got to see how she reacts, got to imagine what it would be like doing to her yourself. But you won’t get to do that to her yourself, will never be able to do such things to her. So maybe, just maybe you’d like to know how it feels, maybe, just maybe I should do the same to you. Maybe, just maybe you want to feel my hand between your thighs, feel me stroking you in the same way, feel me plunge that vibrator deeper inside you. Maybe, just maybe you want me to kiss and caress your breasts, maybe, just maybe you want me to kiss, suck and play with your breasts. Or maybe, just maybe you want me to leave that to the pizza guy”.

Well, to say the least, it was clear my words struck the right cord, clear my words had the desired effect, for while she couldn’t move, while her body remained trapped against the chair, she did her best to make contact with my hands, did her best to thrust her beautiful 32 c-cups towards my hands, did her best to thrust her wet, vibrator stuffed panties towards my hands. To say the least, it was clear what she wanted, what she longed for, and I admit, I wasn’t going to deny her at least a little satisfaction. Just as I’d done with my lover, with my helplessly hogtied lover, I cupped her breasts, played with them, caressed them, teased them. Just as I’d done with my lover, my helplessly hogtied lover, I took her breasts in my mouth, I kissed them, sucked them, nibbled on her sweet hard nipples. Just like my love, my helplessly hogtied lover, she moaned and gasped, squealed and screamed, just like my lover, my helplessly hogtied lover, she showed me her acceptance, showed me her arousal, showed me her longing, showed me she wanted more. But alas it wasn’t to be, for our chance was cut short, our time together was cut short, cut short as a set of headlights shone through the living room window, shone through the front door. As a set of headlights of headlights signalled the arrival of our dinner, signalled the arrival of the pizza guy, or was it a guy..........

Well you will have to wait and find out, will have to return for part three, will have to return to discover what happens next, for its time to end this part, time to take a break, a short break, time for you to let me know your thoughts, your comments, to tell me if you even want to hear more, know more.

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Such an hot update, my friend :shock:
Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend I hope it won’t be as long a wait as it has been for this part :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part 3

Well here we are again, but hopefully it’s not been as long a wait for you to see this next part, to see what happened next. As always I look forward to, and hope you will leave your comments and thoughts. As it always helps me to know where to take the story next, if you want to read more, if you’re enjoying what you read. So with that said here we go once more, back to my living room where sexy blonde haired, blue eyed lover lay, lay helplessly hogtied, ball gagged, blindfolded and hanging on the edge of climax, on the edge of orgasm. Back to my hallway where her equally sexy brown haired friend sat, sat helplessly tied to a dining chair, sat ball gagged, sat on the edge of climax, on the edge of orgasm. Back to the events that followed........

As the headlights swept through the living room window, as the swept through the glass panel on the front door, I realised dinner had arrived, realised it was time for my wicked plan to spring into action. My wicked plan that would include my sexy lover being heard, but not seen, heard as her bullet vibrator shot upto the max, heard as she not only teetered on the edge of climax, of orgasm, but as she fell into the obiss of sexual ecstasy. My wicked plan that would include her friend being heard, seen and touched, heard as her vibrator also shot upto the max, heard as she too not only teetered on the edge of climax, of orgasm, but also fell into the obiss of sexual ecstasy. Seen as I opened the door to the pizza guy, seen as she thrashed against the strong unforgiving rope that held her tightly to the chair, seen as bucked, seen as she trembled, seen as she gave into the vibrators evil torture. Touched as I let the pizza guy step inside, as I let him move in close, as I let him caress, play with, and who knows maybe even kiss her almost naked body.

So, with that said, with that in mind, imagine my surprise, my shock when I opened the door, when I answered the knocking, when I answered the ringing of the door bell, only to find a cute, find a sweet looking young woman, a young female pizza girl. To say the least, I wasn’t expecting that, it was Friday, she never works a Friday, only works on a Tuesday and Wednesday, her name, I had found out a while ago is Sarah, she only works to top up her student allowance, she only threw a spanner in the works, she only proved the old saying, the saying about the best laid plans of mice and men. Yet she didn’t seem to perturbed, didn’t seem to be overly shocked or bothered, in fact if anything she seemed to fidget where she stood, seemed to be wide eyed and aroused, wide eyed enough, aroused enough to snap be back to the game at hand. Quietly I ushered indoors, quietly I closed the front door behind her, quietly I spoke,

“Umm, I wasn’t expecting to see you tonight Sarah, but it looks like you’re enjoying what you can see, looks like you’re attracted to what you can see. Would you like to move in closer, would you like have a closer look at Michelle, would you like to touch her, caress her, maybe even kiss her. It looks like you would, don’t let me stop you, feel free, she’s been like that for a while now, has only just felt her little toy there speed up enough to make her cum, make her climax, make her orgasm”.

Yes, I know it was a pretty lame speech, was seriously poor on my part, but it didn’t really matter for I’d already been left hold three piping hot pizza boxes, already watched Sarah walk straight past me, walk straight upto Michelle, walk straight up to my lovers helpless friend. Already watched her straddle my lovers helpless friend, and the chair she sat helplessly lashed to, already watched her grab my lovers helplessly chair tied friends hair, grab and pull it back, pull it back so she could kiss her ball gagged mouth, kiss her ball gagged mouth passionately. Already watched her slip her hand to my lovers helplessly chair bound friends crotch, watched her force the vibrator deeper inside her. Watched her hold it there as my lovers helplessly chair bound friend, bucked and trembled, as she moaned and screamed, as she gave in and surrendered, surrender to her needs, her wants, as she climaxed, as she orgasmed.

God was it hot to watch, was it hot to see, was it hot to hear, Michelle really didn’t stand a chance, didn’t know what to do, could only accept what was happening, could only watch as Sarah lent back, lent back and removed her jumper, removed her jumper to reveal the most amazing round, large breasts straining against the shiny pink satin bra, with black lace trim beneath. Could only accept having her head being forced between those large mounds of pleasure, so weakened from her long cascading orgasm, already being edged ever closer to a second, she was in heaven. But it was to stop, was to be left on hold, as sadly I hadn’t hidden my lover as well as I hoped, hadn’t made sure she couldn’t be seen from the well placed chair, hadn’t made sure she’d be left alone. Slowly, having whispered something in Michelle’s ear, Sarah stood, looked over to me and suggested I put the pizzas in the oven, suggested I hurried back, back to my lover.

I didn’t need to be told twice, didn’t want to miss seeing whatever Sarah had in mind, didn’t need to drag my heals, didn’t need to be away for more than a second or two, and yet by the time I returned, by the time I walked passed the trembling Michelle so much had changed. No longer did my lover sport her blindfold, no longer did our pizza girl sport her bra, her shoes or even her tight jeans, no longer was my lover alone. For just like Michelle before, just like I’d seen in those first few minutes, Sarah had straddled my blonde lover, had slipped her hand down to the crotch of my blonde lover, had forced the vibrator deeper inside my blonde lover. But this time, this time it wasn't her lips on my lovers ball gagged mouth, it was her crotch, her pink satin covered crotch. Her knees pressed against the side of my lovers head, her knees ensure resistance was impossible, her knees ensuring she felt my lover tremble, felt my lover buck and shudder, felt my lover squirm and wriggle, felt my lover reach her very own orgasm.

Just like it had been with Michelle, just as it had been minutes before, it was so hot to watch, was such a sexy, sexual sight to behold, and not just because of how my lover had been treat, not only because of the way her moans and screams had been muffled, muffled by Sarah’s crotch, not only because of the way the orgasm swept through her. On no, it was hot in so many other ways, in the way Sarah had forced the orgasm on my sexy lover, in the way she’d forced herself on my sexy lover, in the way she’d made my lover nuzzle into her pussy, in the way she too had become aroused and wanting. It was almost a shame to have to call a stop on what was happening, was almost a shame to suggest we continued this after we’d all ate, ate the pizzas slowly cooling in the over. But then I say almost a shame, for a reason, as you see the night was still early, as you see, as I served up, as Sarah released my lover and her friend, as Sarah admitted we’d been her last delivery, as Sarah admitted she was free till the morning an agreement was reached. Reached between us all, an agreement that allowed our night of bondage, of sexual torment to continue, an agreement that allowed me to take control, control over all three sexy ladies, an agreement that means I have much more to tell you about. So stay tuned, pass on your comments and thoughts, let me know what you think about part three...........

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That turn of events was very good idea! Sarah joining tue fun is even netter! :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you, I’m pleased you like my little twist, as there will be more as it goes along :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Another hot update, my friend :)
I can't wait to read the next twists you planned :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend for support and I hope to have part four ready later this week :)
SkareKrowMLT
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SkareKrowMLT »

Good story dude keep it up!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you part 4 is already underway so stay tuned for more naughtiness and kinky fun :) ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 5 years ago Thank you part 4 is already underway so stay tuned for more naughtiness and kinky fun :) ;)

Good to hear! ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Sorry for the delay it shouldn’t be long now :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic