One Night Like Betty (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

One Night Like Betty (F/F)

Post by KP Presents »

“So how are the girls,” Dorothy said as Amy came back into the front room.

“They seem to be enjoying themselves – apparently they went horse riding yesterday,” Amy said as she sat next to her partner and put her arm round Dorothy’s shoulders. “Did you speak to Blossom today?”

“I did – I think by the end of the week, she’ll have given birth,” Dorothy said as she put her head on Amy’s shoulder. “So I said it’s probably not a great idea if you pop round at any time tomorrow.”

“And she said?”

“She said, and I quote, ‘Somebody’s going to have to make sure you got fed and get some drinks, especially if Sue’s involved.’”

“The lady doth speak wise words,” Dorothy said, “so you ready to get a little early practice in?”

Amy nodded as she slipped off her gown, revealing her black bra and knickers, her silk stockings held up by a garter belt around her waist. Her feet were nestled on a pair of black pumps with a three inch heel.

“Assume the position Miss Strong,” Dorothy said as she pointed to a footstool that was in the centre of the floor. Amy nodded as she lay on her stomach, watching as Dorothy used thin cord to tie her knees to the legs of the stool, then walking round to the other side and tying her wrists to the remaining legs, crossing her arms as she did so.

Taking off her own gown to reveal her black lingerie, Dorothy then picked up a yellow ball, with a leather strap attached to either side, Amy looking at her before she opened her mouth and allowed Dorothy to push the ball between her teeth. As the leather thongs were taken either side of her head and secured together at the back of her neck, Amy grunted and then cried out as Dorothy brought the table tennis bat down on her bottom.

“So have you been a naughty girl,” Dorothy said with a smile as she brought the bat down on her bottom again.

“Ysmtrrsss,” she mumbled as she was smacked again, and then felt Dorothy’s hand caressing her bottom.

“Does that feel good?”

“Yssmtrss NNNNNNNNN”

As Dorothy alternatively smacked and caressed Amy, she started to feel the warmth she craved, and knew that the next day – the next day would be a truly amazing one...

Anne Duncombe’s Apartment

“Good morning Lover,” Kayla said as she came into the kitchen, looking at Anne as she made some fresh coffee, “that is a new look for you.”

“Well, I felt it fitted in with today,” Anne Duncombe said as she looked over from the coffee maker. She was wearing a white sleeveless blouse with a tweed knee length skirt, which fitted tightly over her legs, and a matching jacket over the back of one of the chairs. A pair of black seamed stockings and black leather pumps completed her outfit, as she brought two mugs of coffee over and handed one to her girlfriend.

Kayla was wearing a yellow fifties style coat dress, with black trim on the hems and front, and a pair of yellow heels, as she took the mug and sipped some coffee from it. “That’s better,” she said as she put her mug down, “so what’s your sister going to be wearing today?”

“I have no idea – you’ll find out at the same time I do,” Anne said as there was a knock on the door. She walked out for a few minutes, returning with a dark haired woman, wearing a black satin blouse, a tight knee length skirt and jacket, and high heels.

“Looking classy Sue,” Kayla said with a smile.

“So are you two – so any idea what’s planned for today?”

“The girls are away, what do you think Sue?”

“No holds barred, probably, so be prepared. Did you look anything up?”

“I spent some time on line,” Kayla said, “This Bettie Page was a most prolific model for the time.”

“And very interesting in terms of who she worked for,” Anne said as she finished her drink. “Anyway, come on – time we made our way over.”

“Agreed,” Kayla said as she watched Anne put her jacket on, and they made their way to the car.

The Blackwood Home

Coral Blackwood looked at her hair in the hallway mirror, making sure the beehive she had formed with her black hair was held in place, before she smoothed down the black sleeveless dress she was wearing, and slipped on the black pumps.

“Eat your heart out, Audrey,” she said to herself before she turned round, and saw Andrea coming down the stairs. She was wearing a knee length pink skirt with a black poodle printed on the bottom, the leash running up to her waist, a short sleeved pink blouse and a pink chiffon scarf round her neck.

“Now that is definitely a different look for you,” her mother said as she heard the knock on the front door, and opened it to see Suzanne standing there, wearing a white blouse and black pleated skirt. Joanne and Alexa were behind her, wearing blue Capri pants, sleeveless blouses and satin jackets, their hair in ponytails.

“So a day in the fifties – ready to go?”

“I think so,” Coral said as she grabbed her keys, coming out with Andrea, “let’s get going.”

The Jenkins Home

Roberta Jenkins went to the front door, opening it to see Elena Dunbar standing there, wearing a short sleeved woollen top and pleated skirt. A pair of white bobby sox and kitten heels completed her clothing, while Roberta was wearing a red halter top dress which came down to her knees, and red pumps.

“Hi Elena – glad you could make it today,” she said as she let the young PE teacher come in. “How’s Spring Break been for you so far?”

“Not too bad – where are Katherine and Heather?”

“In here,” she heard Katherine call out, as they went into the main room. Katherine was wearing a white blouse, the cuffs turned back, and a knee length cream skirt with a wide black leather belt, while Heather was wearing a short sleeved checked blouse, the ends tied under her chest, and black shorts.

“Different ways of dressing – excellent,” she said as she hugged Elena. “So, are we ready to par-TAY?”

“In a minute – we need to wait for Margaret,” Katherine said as she went to answer the door. She came back in with Margaret, wearing a green dress with a brown fern pattern, the round yoke collar revealing the top of her chest, and the pleated skirt just above her knees.

“Well now,” she said as she looked round, “shall we get going?”

Veronica Cabot’s House

“Anyone home?”

“Hello Sarah,” Veronica said as she saw Sarah come in, wearing a soft pink jacket and skirt with white heels, “are you coming today as well?”

“Just as one of the support crew – Maria, where do you want me to work today?”

“I will tell you when we get there, Miss Sarah,” Maria said as she came in, wearing a black coat dress with a white apron round her waist, and black low heeled shoes. “That will be Miss Hopwood.”

“Chloe coming today?”

“Afraid not – she and James went down to Florida for Spring Break.” She looked at Veronica, who had her hair platted into pigtails, and was wearing a pair of denim dungaree cutoffs and a plaid shirt. “Reliving some sort of lost youth?”

“I’ve got the right clothes for later in the bag – I just wanted to be something different this morning.”

“Of course you did Veronica.”

“Hey Bobbi,” Veronica said as she looked at her friend, “very chic.”

“Thanks,” she said as she twirled round, her skirt rising as she did so. She had a chiffon scarf tied in her short white hair, and the top buttons of her cashmere short sleeved top undone. “So, ready to move?”

“I think so,” Veronica said as she watched Sarah and Maria carry a box each to the car, “let’s go.”

Amy and Dorothy’s House

Amy looked round the room, and made sure the drinks were available as Dorothy came in, adjusting her cardigan as she did so. The white Angora covered her white blouse, while her blue checked pedal pushers came to just above her knees. The white sandshoes completed the outfit.

As for Amy, she was wearing a grey blouse and trousers, with grey heels.

“You still a bit sore after last night,” Dorothy said as she stood in the doorway, her arms folded.

“Nope – just imagining what everyone is going to get up to today?”

“Well, until the start arriving, no way of finding out. Where are the albums?”

“I have them here,” Amy said as she pointed to the books on the coffee table.

“So Irving Klaw, John Willie, and others?”

“The books, the stories everything,” Amy said as the front door bell rang, “let the day begin...”
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Opening the front door, she hugged and kissed Anne as she said “Welcome, all of you – come away in.”

“Thanks for inviting us,” she said as she, Kayla and Sue came in, “so what’s the plan?”

“Right now – to have a drink. How does Long Island Tea sound?”

“Wonderful,” Kayla said as she sat down, “so when are the others arriving?”

“That should be the next group now,” Dorothy said as she went to the door, letting Veronica in with Sarah, Bobbi and Maria.

“Trying to recapture your youth Sis,” Amy said as she looked at Veronica.

“I’ll dress for dinner later,” she said with a smile as she accepted a drink.

“So the whole day is based on a fifties look?”

“That’s right Bobbi,” Amy said as Maria went to the door and let the rest of the girls in, “the music, the fun – and more besides.”

“Well then, what are we going to do to start the day off,” Roberta said as she sat down.

“Well, we could just sit and chat for a while – unless you really wanted to start the day as we meant to go on.”

“Oh yeah – what do you have in mind,” Margaret said as she looked over.

“Well, I’ve been looking into some of these old photos and things,” Amy said, “and I think we could have a go at recreating some of them – if anyone is interested.”

“So what would be involved?”

“Well,” Amy said, “we’d need three volunteers from the older generation. Roberta, you interested?”

“I’ll have a go – and I volunteer Katherine and Heather as well.”

“Are you sure,” Amy said quietly, “Heather will hate it.”

“That gives me a chance for revenge later then,” Heather said with a smile, “what are we going to do?”

“Come with me,” Dorothy said as they went out to the hallway, and she opened a door.

“You’re going to need to put these on,” she said as she opened the door to a cupboard, and took out three long old style raincoats, one white and two black, as well as three pairs of fashion rainboots which were knee length. “I’ll give you some gloves to wear as well.”

“Raincoats? Rainboots? What photos are these?”

“You’ll see,” Dorothy said with a smile as she watched the three women put on the coats, boots and gloves, “now come with me.”

As they walked into the smaller front room, Roberta saw various lengths of brown rope on the couch, and a selection of rain scarves.

“Okay, I can see where this is going,” she said quietly.

“Good – then all three of you can put your hands behind your backs, while I secure your wrists together.”

“Why did you volunteer me for this,” Heather said as she felt Dorothy move her arms behind her, and then bind her wrists together, keeping the rope over the cuffs of her black raincoat as she did so.

“Because it’s better to get the thing in that I know you will hate out of the way early,” Roberta said with a smile as Dorothy tied the rope between Heather’s arms, and then used a longer length to tie her arms to her sides.

She repeated the process with Roberta and Katherine, before she walked Roberta over to an armchair and sat her down, the bottom of her white coat rising to show the top of her rainboots. Kneeling in front of her, Dorothy soon had her ankles secured, and then she picked up a black rain scarf and rolled it into a tight band.

“Open wide,” she said, smiling as she cleave gagged the older woman, and then looked at Heather and Katherine.

“Both of you can sit down on the floor,” she said as she picked up some more ropes, “and then I can take the souvenir photos.”

“Very nice,” Anne said as Dorothy showed them Heather sitting by a dresser, staring at the camera over her white gag, while Katherine was sitting on a couch, her legs raised and stretched out as she tried to struggle in the ropes.

“I reckon we give them some time in there, and then end their torture,” Amy said as she looked on, “it should get Heather at least good and ready for later.”

“So where did Joanne go with her mother and the other youngsters?”

“Family portrait – Coral went as well. Want to see them?”

“Go on then,” Dorothy said as they went into the kitchen. Coral and Suzanne were sitting in two of the dining chairs, their arms behind them and their upper bodies secured to the chair backs with ropes around their waists and stomachs. Their ankles had been tied together and then pulled to the front leg of the chair, so they were sitting in the classic ladies pose, and white scarves were tied over their mouths.

Joanne, Alexa and Andrea were sitting on the floor in front of them, their arms tied together behind their backs and their legs to the side, Andrea’s skirt covering hers. Dorothy could see the ropes around Joanne and Alexa’s ankles and knees, as well as the rolled up chiffon scarves that had been used as cleave gags.

“Very nice indeed – I’m sure the masked robbers will check on them in due course,” Dorothy said as she closed the door, and looked at Sarah and Maria.

They were with Veronica and Bobbi, the two women sitting back to back with their arms round each other’s waists. Their wrists had been tied in front of each other’s waist, and now Maria and Sarah were binding their ankles, while folded headscarves were tied over their mouths.

“I’ll see who that is,” Amy said as she heard the doorbell, walking out to find Blossom standing there, her bump visible under her yellow short sleeved dress.

“Come in – I hope everything’s okay,” Amy said as she closed the door behind her friend.

“It is – well, after last time,” Blossom said quietly, “we know to take it a little easier. And – no chance of kidnappings this time.”

“True – well, why don’t I fix you a coffee, if you don’t mind the family pose in the kitchen.”

“I see what you mean,” Blossom said as she walked in.

“Heblsssm,” Coral said through her gag, “Tlkktultr.”

“Okay,” Anne said as she sat with the others, Veronica and Bobbi sitting quietly on the floor, “so we have three groups secured. What about the rest of us?”

“Well, I figure our turn comes later,” Amy said as she looked at Kayla, Sue and Dorothy.

“Actually”, Kayla said as she looked at Anne, “I wonder if we could have some time in a particular pose as well.”

“Oh – which one?”

“Let me guess – close and together,” Sue said with a smile. “Well, that should be possible to arrange – I have my own challenge in mind.”

“And what would that be, oh sister of mine,” Anne said with a smile.

“There’s a kind of tutorial in an issue of Bizarre, about how to bind someone so they cannot escape. I want to prove him wrong.”

“I know the one you’re talking about,” Amy said as she stood up, “let me go and see if I can find it.”

“And as for you two,” Sarah said, “no reason why you should miss out on the initial fun. I want you to sit back, and put your hands out in front of you, like good little girls.”

“Something nice and simple, right,” Blossom said, “I am eight months, after all.”

“A single length of rope, and a simple over the mouth gag,” Sarah said as she tied one end of a length of rope around Blossom’s wrists, and then took it down and used the other end to bind her ankles together. Dorothy had the same done to her, before folded white scarves were tied over their mouths.

“Very nice,” Amy said as she came back in, and showed a small book to Sue.

“Yes, that’s the one,” she said as she looked at it. “Maria, if you can do this for me, then Sarah can look after my sis and Kayla – leaving you to watch over everyone else Amy.”

“Or in other words, to be the first in line for the second stage. All right then – go and have your fun,” she said as she picked up the camera, and the others left the room.

In the other front room, Katherine had managed to get on her knees, the rubber of her rainboots and her rain coat squeaking as she made her way over to where Heather was sitting, and then her sister hooking her fingers under Katherine’s gag to pull it down.

“I think we’ve had enough of this, don’t you,” she said as she looked at her sister and mother, both of them nodding as Katherine started to pick on the knot holding the thin rope firmly around Heather’s wrists. After a while, it loosened enough for Heather to get her wrists free, and then pull the other ropes over her head, untying and removing the scarf from her mouth before she freed her ankles, and then the other two.

“Right,” she said as she pulled the rainboots off, “that’s it, nothing else on my feet, all day.”

“Not even high heels?”

“ESPECIALLY not high heels,” she said as she looked at Roberta and Katherine. “Let’s go and get a drink – and maybe strip out of these sweaty clothes as well.”

“Did you bring a change of clothing?”

“Well, for later yes – but this is a tribute to Bettie Page,” Heather said, “so lingerie will be the order of the day for the moment.”

Untying the front of her blouse, she slipped it off to reveal a black lacy bra, and then removed her shorts to reveal the bikini bottoms.

“Come on you two – don’t tell me you haven’t got something similar on underneath?”

Katherine unfastened the belt around her waist, and then let the skirt drop to the floor before she removed her blouse, revealing her white bra and panties. They both watched as Roberta unhooked the back of her dress, and let it fall down to reveal her red corset.

“Very dominating,” Katherine said as she looked at Heather.

“Glad you agree,” she said as she picked up some lengths of cord, “hands behind your back girls.”

“Hang on Mum – we just got loose.”

“and now I’m capturing you both again,” she said as she pulled Heather’s wrists behind her back, crossing them and tying them tightly together, making sure the cord went between her arms as well before she made her kneel in front of the couch.

Katherine soon joined her, looking at her sister as her ankles were crossed and tied together with more cord, Heather receiving the same treatment before they were both pushed gently forward, and they felt Roberta’s hand on their bottoms.

“Oh no,” Heather said, “not – OW!”

She grinned as she felt her mother’s hand smack her, and then Katherine, as Roberta said “now be quiet while I do this – we don’t want the others to find out just yet, do we?”

Both women shook their heads and grinned as they felt themselves been smacked again, Roberta smiling as she did so.
The Wrapster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by The Wrapster »

Great to see you back in action all the way! Been offline between Dec 22, approx. and Jan 12th. First my power cord broke, then the first replacement was stolen, and I got a new partnership with friends to get back online! Hope nothing else happens! Catching up rapidly on your stories and glad to see them!
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Veronica looked over her shoulder at Bobbi, while Amy was checking the women in the kitchen.

“Urdeeee?”

She nodded as they lifted their hands up, and pulled their gags down, Blossom and Dorothy watching as they started to untie themselves...

“Right then,” Maria said as she took a length of thin cord, about six foot long, “let us follow the instructions as they are laid out. Please put your hands behind your back Sue.”

Sue watched over her shoulder as Maria bound her wrists together, the backs of her hands together, and then secured her arms to the rest of her body, carefully following the instructions as Sue’s blouse was stretched over her chest.

“If you would be so good as to sit down on the floor,” she said after she had used shorter lengths to tighten the bands between Sue’s arms and body, so that her arms were effectively locked in place, the FBI agent nodding as she sat on the floor, with her legs to her side. Again, she watched as Maria bound her ankles together, taking the rope around her shoes and under the heels as well, before binding her legs above and below her knees, and around her thighs, each band cinched between her legs as well.

“Not bad at all – you certainly have not lost your touch, Maria,” Sue said.

“Excellent – if you will open your mouth please?”

Nodding, Sue allowed Maria to push the folded cloth into her mouth, and then tie the rolled length of white cloth between her teeth, securing the ends at the base of her neck. She then hogtied Sue as she lay on the floor, looking round.

“I will start the timer – now,” Maria said as she set a stopwatch off, “Good luck.”

“Fnks,” Sue said as she started to wriggle round, trying to use her fingers.

“AHHHH Do you know what you’re doing to me,” Heather said as she and Katherine looked over their shoulders at their mother.

“I do – time fro you two to be quiet,” she said as she held up two balls, with lengths of string attached to each side. As they opened their mouths, Roberta pushed the balls in, and then tied the cords round their heads, before she started to smack them again, this time their muffled groans more of pleasure than pain...

“Well, fancy meeting you here?”

“I did,” Anne said as she looked at Kayla. Her girlfriend had removed the coat dress, and was standing in a white basque, with sheer dark stockings held up by a white suspender belt, and a white thong.

Anne was wearing a black bra and panties, her blouse and skirt neatly folded in the corner, and was looking at Kayla as Sarah pulled her ankles back, securing them to the bands of rope that encircled and forced her chest out. Her ankles had also been crossed and secured with rope, as had her legs below her knees, while her wrists were secured behind her back.

Kayla was similarly bound, squirming as she felt the heels of her shoes with her ankles, and smiling as Sarah picked up a roll of white tape.

“Mouths open ladies,” she said as she pushed a small rubber ball into each of their mouths, and then smoothed several layers of tape over their mouths, the two women nodding as they moved towards each other and began to gag kiss.

“Have fun,” Sarah said as she walked out of the room, and down the stairs – only to be grabbed and her mouth covered by Veronica’s hand.

“Sorry Sarah,” she said as she whispered into her ear, “thought you were someone else.”

“Don’t do that – there’s a reason I’m support crew,” Sarah whispered as she turned round. “Where’s Amy?”

“Amy – oh, my sister? We may have made sure she started to have some fun as well – Dorothy is taking care of her.”

“I hate you – you know that don’t you?”

“Of course I do,” Dorothy said as she raised Amy’s bound wrists above her head, and tied them to the top of the folding ladder in the garage. She already her waist tied firmly to one of the steps, and her legs spread apart, secured to the bottom of the ladder. “But you love this as well, right?”

“You know me so well,” she said as they kissed, Dorothy gently stroking her lover as they did so.

“So I guess you’re going to have to keep me quiet,” Amy said as she looked at Dorothy.

“Oh yes – eventually,” she said as she slowly unfastened Amy’s blouse, opening it up to reveal her white lace bra, and then slowly kissing her neck and throat as Amy closed her eyes.

“Oh now that does feel good,” Amy sighed as she looked at Dorothy, her partner smiling as she stroked her sides, and then they pressed their lips against each other, their tongues entwining as they sought each other.

“Now then,” Dorothy said as she held up a waffle ball gag, “just to help you concentrate.”

“Nwhttt,” Amy said as she accepted the ball in her mouth, Dorothy tying it round her head.

“On this,” Dorothy said as she kissed Amy’s chest, unfastening her pants as Amy nodded and closed her eyes.

“Gotta admit, the taste of chiffon in my mouth wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be,” Joanne said as she, Alexa and Andrea sat round the kitchen table.

“True – it had a lovely texture to it, even if it was useless at keeping us quiet,” Andrea said as she sipped her coffee, while Veronica sat with Suzanne and Coral. Maria and Sarah were working on preparing lunch for the girls.

“When I was doing acting,” Veronica said, “the chiffon scarf tied over the mouth was the furthest they would ever go in terms of a gag. Standards and Practices wouldn’t allow anything else – they were worse than the Hays code in the cinema at times.”

“It wasn’t always that way, was it?”

“Oh no,” Coral said, “in the Seventies, there was a glorious time when if you were tied up and gagged on screen, you were TIED UP AND GAGGED!”

“That’s right – even a simple tape gag was more likely to be sticking plaster, and that stuff really could keep you quiet.”

“True,” Veronica said, “although in front of a camera, you’re wearing so much makeup sometimes you’re actually struggling to keep the flaming tape in place!”

“So what was the first film to really depict bondage properly – in the mainstream that is?”

“You mean as a recreation rather than a way to keep someone quiet?” Bobbi sat down and said “Probably After Hours – the Martin Scorsese film.”

“Oh yeah – I loved that film,” Coral said. “Griffin Dunne knocks on the apartment door, Linda Fiorentino looks out over the balcony, and you see she is cleave gagged – and then the ropework...”

“Sounds intriguing – what was she wearing?”

“Sheer black blouse over nothing, leather pants, bandana cleave gag.”

“Wow – you need to let me watch that movie at some time,” Alexa said with a smile.

“So what are you planning for after lunch,” Blossom said as she looked at the others.

“I’m not sure – perhaps some detective magazine recreations? After all, Willie and others advised on those early photo ones?”

“Yeah – pity the classic ones of the seventies are out of the period.”

“Want to look at some examples,” Maria said as she picked up a binder and placed it on the table. The younger girls looked through it, and said “wow – that does look good.”

“You realise, of course, this means war,” Katherine said as she fastened her skirt.

“Oh I know that,” Roberta said with a smile.

“By the way – what did you do with Elena?”

“Elena? Oh lord – I’d forgotten about her. Come on,” Roberta said, her daughters looking at each other as they followed her into the dining room.

“Whtkppttuu,” Elena said as she looked up from the table. She was tied spread-eagled, her wrists and ankles secured with ropes to the table legs, and a rolled up scarf tied between her lips.

“I’ll start laying the table,” Sarah said as she came through, looked at the scene and said “In a minute – we need to change the table centrepiece first.”

“Vreefneee – ltmmggenddtogapls.”

“All right, all right – how many times can I say sorry,” Roberta said as Elena looked across the table at her.

The women had just finished their lunch, spending the time discussing how much they had enjoyed things so far as the morning had progressed, Maria and Sarah serving and clearing away as they did so.

“So then,” Suzanne said as she looked round the table, “I think it’s time we moved on to some of the more unusual ways they bound the women, while still clothed in some cases.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

“So then,” Suzanne said as she looked round the table, “I think it’s time we moved on to some of the more unusual ways they bound the women, while still clothed in some cases.”

“Okay,” Sarah said as she produced a bag, which rattled as she shook it, “there are three colours of marbles in here – red, black and white. Draw one each.”

One by one each of the ladies drew out a ball, and sorted themselves into three groups. Amy, Anne, Katherine, Bobbi and Joanne drew the red marble, as Blossom said “okay girls – you come with me to Dorothy’s room to change.”

Veronica, Kayla, Coral, Roberta and Suzanne looked at each other as they drew the white marbles. “If you will come with me ladies,” Maria said as they went in a different direction.

“Which leaves you five,” Sarah said as she looked at Dorothy, Sue, Heather, Andrea and Alexa, “and given this was done at random, some of you are going to find this comfortable, others…”

“Oh joy,” Sue said as she looked round the group, “what are we, the swimsuit models?”

“Correct – let’s go into the library,” Sarah said with a grin as they walked into the large room, the five women looking round as Sarah closed the door, and handed each of them a small bag.

“In the bag is an iconic swimsuit or bikini and heels – take a few minutes to get changed, and to decide which prop you may or may not wish to use…”

“Okay, I did say I wanted to be barefoot,” Heather said as she stood in the halter neck black swimsuit, “and I do want to be barefoot.”

“Very well then,” Sarah said as she picked up a length of rope, “as you are ready first, you may select a prop.”

“Well – there is one I always wondered if I could manage,” she said as she looked round, “can two of you turn that table over?”

“Oh yes, I’ve seen this one,” Sue said as she and Coral lifted the large coffee table over and laid it with the top on the floor, the four legs sticking up in the air. “You sure you want to do this?”

“You think I don’t have the guts,” Heather said as she raised an eyebrow, Sue shaking her head as Sarah picked up a length of bamboo, rope sticking out from either side.

“Well, it was used in the photo I suppose,” Heather said with a shrug of the shoulders as the bamboo was put between her teeth, Sarah tying the rope around her head before she helped Heather to lie on the underside of the table, stretching her arms and legs out as she was tied spread eagled to the table legs with ropes.

“Comfy,” Dorothy said as she stood looking over, her arms folded in front of her. Roberta nodded as she looked at her friend, wearing the leopard skin bikini and high heels.

“So Dorothy – your choice?”

“I think I will be the captured jungle girl,” Veronica said as she looked to where two stands for weights were spaced apart, and a stout length of wood was waiting.

“Allow us,” Andrea said with a smile as she and Alexa took two lengths of brown rope, Veronica sitting down and crossing her wrists and ankles as the two women secured them together, while Sarah took from her supplies a large red ball, again with rope coming from either side.

“Ready?”

Dorothy nodded as she opened her mouth wide, the ball sitting between her teeth as the rope was tied round her head, and then she lifted her legs and arms up as the wood was passed through them.

“Sue – lend a hand?”

“Of course,” Sue said as she walked over and took one end of the pole, lifting it with Andrea as they carefully walked with Veronica and placed it between the supports, the captive hanging a few inches off the floor.

“I think we need to apply the first rule of Sue now,” Sarah said with a smile.

“The first rule?”

“Make sure she is secure before she can do anything else,” Sarah said as she looked at the dark haired woman, wearing a black bikini. “Hands behind your back, Agent Duncombe.”

“Oh the humanity,” Sue said with a laugh as Sarah crossed and tied her wrists tightly together behind her back, then toed another length round her arms at her elbows, drawing them together as her chest was forced out. At the same time, Andrea said “I have an idea on what to do in this situation.”

“What? What on earth does your ideeenthlllhhhhhkkeee…?” Sue’s words were stifled as Andrea pushed a folded white cloth into her mouth, and used a doubled over length of rope to make sure it stayed there, Sue’s lips closing over the white and brown material.

While she was doing this, Sarah was wrapping rope around Sue’s body, forcing her arms into her sides and then cinching the two bands with shorter lengths between her arms and body. She then walked in front of Sue, who raised an eyebrow as Sarah tied another length of rope between her breasts, further tightening the binding before walking behind her.

Sue groaned as the rope was pulled firmly up between her legs, Sarah binding the free ends to her elbows, before she said “walk to the couch.”

“Hghrrhtttt,” Sue moaned as she walked over and lay face down, Sarah binding her crossed ankles and her legs, then pulling them back and securing her ankles to the crotch rope.

“Which I guess leaves us,” Andrea said as she looked at Alexa. Alexa was wearing a black bikini with silver heels, and Andrea a silver one with black heels.

“You two get to stay together,” Sarah said as she looked at them, “wrists crossed in front of each other, if you please.”

The other three women turned and watched as Sarah bound their wrists together, and then walked them to where a hook hung from the ceiling. “One of the others,” Sarah said with a smile, “is going to be bound from a ceiling airer – you get a little taste of what that is like. Both of you, sit back to back, and then raise your hands above your heads.”

As they did this, Sarah stood on a stool and tied one end of a length of rope to the hook, then watched as both of them put their wrists together above their heads, before she used the free hand to bind them into that position. She also bound their arms together at their elbows, cinching the band between their limbs, before she lashed the two of them together at their chests with two more bands of rope.

“Cmmfhheee?”

“Very funny,” Andrea said as she looked at Heather, while Sarah took shorter lengths of rope and crossed the ankles of each girl, binding them tightly together as well as their legs above and below their knees. She then picked a long length of white cloth, and gagged both girls by taking the length between their lips, before she looked at the assembled captives.

“Okay then – you get one hour to try and get free – assuming you want to get free,” Sarah said with a smile as she sat down, picking up a copy of Bizarre and starting to read through it…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

“So what will we be doing,” Veronica said as she and the others followed Maria into the front room.

“You will be dressed normally – but bound in ways that are slightly unusual,” Maria said with a smile. “Veronica, would you like to select an outfit first?”

“Okay then,” Veronica said as she stripped off, and then put on a crisp white blouse, the velvet knee length skirt with the split at the back, and the heels. “Mistress Betty for me I think.”

“Very good,” Maria said as she looked at her employer. “Please, cross your wrists in front of yourself.”

“Well, this is beginning to look intriguing,” Veronica said as she looked round, while Maria tied her wrists together with one end of a long length of rope. Maria then walked her over to where a step ladder had been set up, and said “please, stand against this.”

“Oh I get it now,” Veronica said as Maria lifted her arms above her head, and pulled the rope over the top of the ladder, taking it down and securing it to the lower support on the other side as her blouse opened slightly more. Maria then walked round and bound her ankles to the bottom of the stepladder legs, and secured her waist in place with another length of rope.

“Open wide, please,” she said as she held up a black ball gag, Veronica nodding as the ball was slipped between her teeth, and the straps fastened round her head.

“So, who would like to be next?”

“Do you know one of the robbed housewife poses Maria?”

“Indeed, Miss Roberta – what do you wish to wear?”

“I’ll put this on,” Roberta said as she took a floral print dress, with short sleeves, while Maria arranged several lengths of thin cord. Roberta then slipped on a pair of flat shoes, and sat herself in a wooden chair while Maria took her arms round the chair back, and started to bind her wrists together.

“I’m going to get changed while she does that,” Kayla said as she looked at a black blouse and white pencil skirt. Roberta nodded as she felt the rope around her wrists, holding them firmly together before they were tied to the chair back. Maria then wound a long length of thin rope around her upper body, weaving it through the chair back as she did so, so that she was forced to sit upright.

“So I’m the poor housewife bound by intruders?”

“Indeed, Miss Roberta,” Maria said as she pulled the cords tighter, and then knelt in front of her, binding her ankles tightly together and then her legs below and above her knees, before pulling her feet back under the chair and securing them to the chair back.

Rolling up a clean tea towel, Maria stood behind Roberta, and said “open wide please.”

“Fhshrsss,” Roberta said as the towel was pulled between her lips, and then tied round her head as Veronica watched.

“Are you ready, Miss Kayla? For you, I think we need to lower something.” Maria walked to the side of the room and lowered a little a ceiling mounted airing rack.

“Okay – what do you need me to do?”

“Please. Lie on your stomach on the floor, and relax,” Maria said, watching as Kayla did so. Coral and Suzanne looked at each other, and then started to change into their outfits.

Maria knelt down and started by tying Kayla’s wrists to the airing with strong rope, and then her ankles in the same way. She then passed some rope around her legs, and her arms, to further secure her, and finally around her waist.

“If you are ready?”

Kayla nodded and then gasped as she was slowly lifted into the air, Maria tying the rope off before pressing a length of brown sticking plaster over her mouth, and then hoisting her further up. Once she was secured, Veronica look up and said “jshthngnghrnd?”

“Vreefneee,” Kayla said as Coral and Suzanne sat back to back. Coral was wearing a wrap round sleeveless jerkin over a short sleeved blouse and a knee length skirt, while Suzanne had on an open necked blouse and pants.

“Will you put your arms around each other please,” Maria said, before she bound Coral’s wrists together in front of Suzanne, and Suzanne’s in front of Coral, with thin washing line. She then bound them both together around their upper bodies, before securing their ankles and legs.

Taking two old headscarves, she used them as cleave gags for both of the final captives, before she said “we have some time to enjoy this. I understand the others will be – similarly secured.”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic