Sleepover F/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sleepover F/m

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Randy was a pervert. He wasn't trying to hide it. He knew it and he accepted it. He loved watching girls. He'd follow them, spy on them, dream about them. He knew it was a bad thing to do but he couldn't stop. So when his older went over to a friend's house for a night with the girls. He loved his sister's friends. They were so hot. Maybe he could see them naked. He had to be there.
So he sneaked out that night and headed over to the girl's house. He knew the girl's older sister Sophie was away at college. He could hide in her old room. He climbed up a tree and slipped through her window. He crept to a corner where an old hole his sister used to complain about was found. He lowered the lens to his little camera. He was there for hours. Lots of giggling and whispering but no nudity. He did get to see them in their pajamas but they were bland and baggy.
"Keep it down girls, I'm tired, don't make me come down there!"
Sophie! She was home early. He packed up and headed back out the window. He stayed on the tree for around ten more minutes before continuing down to the street. He stopped dead in his tracks. Sophie was leaning against her car, gesturing him closer.
"Oh boy."Randy was a pervert. He wasn't trying to hide it. He knew it and he accepted it. He loved watching girls. He'd follow them, spy on them, dream about them. He knew it was a bad thing to do but he couldn't stop. So when his older went over to a friend's house for a night with the girls. He loved his sister's friends. They were so hot. Maybe he could see them naked. He had to be there.
So he sneaked out that night and headed over to the girl's house. He knew the girl's older sister Sophie was away at college. He could hide in her old room. He climbed up a tree and slipped through her window. He crept to a corner where an old hole his sister used to complain about was found. He lowered the lens to his little camera. He was there for hours. Lots of giggling and whispering but no nudity. He did get to see them in their pajamas but they were bland and baggy.
"Keep it down girls, I'm tired, don't make me come down there!"
Sophie! She was home early. He packed up and headed back out the window. He stayed on the tree for around ten more minutes before continuing down to the street. He stopped dead in his tracks. Sophie was leaning against her car, gesturing him closer.
"Oh boy."
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Part 2

Randy hung his head as he approached the car. God, he was so busted.
"Hello, Pervert."
"Sophie, I ..."
"Shut up."
Randy snapped his mouth shut.
"Now you have two choices. I can drive you home and tell your mother ..."
Oh god. he was sooo dead.
"...or..."
Or?
"... you can spend the night as my maid, cleaning my apartment for me. Do whatever I tell you until sunup tomorrow and you're mother never needs to know. Make your choice."
Was there even a choice to make?
"I'll go with you."
"Let's see if made a good choice. Now get your ass in the car."
I meekly climbed into the passenger's seat and she took off. I sat in silence until we were inside her apartment. She locked the door and began to rummage in her closet.
"Start taking your clothes off," she told me.
"What? Why?"
"Because I have something better for you to wear."
She pulled a frilly maid's outfit out of the closet.
"Oh no, I'm not wearing that fucking thing."
She pulled out her cellphone.
"Your mom still has the same number, right?"
"Fine. Give it here."
She tossed it to him. Randy headed for the bathroom.
"Out here pervert."
'What for?"
"You need to see what it's like to be ogled."
Embarrassed he slowly took off his clothes and put on the feminine outfit.
"You look hot," she teased.
I whined at this.
"Better start cleaning."
I looked around and saw the place was a pig sty.
"Oh come on!"
She held up the phone again. Grumbling he got to work. Sophie shrugged off her top in a seductive manner.
"When you're done come join me in my bed."
"What?"
"I have feet that need cleaning."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic