PLEASURE AND PAIN: SUMMER GAMES (various M+/M+) [SEASON 2 FINALE!]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 2 weeks ago How soon one becomes demoted from hero to zero.
. . . or was it considered to be a reward?
Deliberately vague, one might say...
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

So glad I was able to read through all those cliff hangers!!! I'd say the earlier we get rid of the therapist the better, the more they play around.... accidents happen.... I'm just saying :twisted:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 weeks ago So glad I was able to read through all those cliff hangers!!! I'd say the earlier we get rid of the therapist the better, the more they play around.... accidents happen.... I'm just saying :twisted:
Good news - it all ends today.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CODA: KUR

After Rui had made as sure as he could that no hypnotic imprint remained on me, and we'd ... taken care ... of our tormentor, he let me go to see Elvic.

I found him in the dungeon, stark naked, fully erect, and bound spreadeagle to the rack. The cage he had locked on himself was sitting on the trolley next to him, along with the key. A strip of tegaderm covered his beautiful lips. He struggled as he saw me, making noise into his gag.

I approached, noticing that his penis had been covered in chocolate; they'd left a can of whipped cream next to him.

I sat next to him and kissed him on his sealed lips.

"I'm so glad you left," I said. "God knows what would've happened if you'd stayed and the Therapist had gotten hold of you!"

He mmphed again but I shushed him, putting my finger on the tape and tracing the outline of his mouth. I placed my thumb and index finger on his eyebrows; he let me close his eyes.

I picked up the can, sprayed two dollops of cream onto his eyelids and kissed them off. He opened his eyes again as I licked his nose, giving it a quick pinch. When I released his nostrils, he flared them; something that's always driven me wild with lust.

I sprayed more cream onto his nipples and went to work, alternating between licking them and kissing the tegaderm. My machinations caused him to breathe more heavily, flaring his nostrils more. I was ready to explode, but instead, I moved to his erection and took it into my mouth, slowly working it with my tongue to get the chocolate off.

He was whimpering and writhing, so I detached and climbed up on the rack, lowering myself onto him. I rocked back and forth as I started to work my own erection, and it made him throw back his head and moan. His fully flared nostrils pushed me over the edge the same moment my rocking did him, and we came in unison.

I climbed off again and finally peeled the tape from his lips.

"Thank you for saving my life," I whispered.

He was still out of breath as he replied. "Will you complete mine?"

- * -

CODA: LOUM

"So, we ready to go?" Loum asked. Everyone else had left, but since they'd arrived with Rui, he and Warmed were dependent on hitching a ride.

Rui put the final bag in the truck. "Sure," he said, "why don't you go get our boys? I believe they're in the main space?"

Loum nodded and trotted off.

When he entered the room, it was dark, but he saw light coming from the next room. He flipped the light switch on and called out Warmed's, then Faiz's, name.

"In here!" came the faint reply.

He moved toward the door and opened it, then gaped at what was revealed to him.

Warmed stood on tiptoes, a noose around his neck attached to the ceiling. His hands and arms were box-tied behind his back, his mouth was overstuffed with white cloth that was held in place by a tightly-tied bandanna.

His legs were forced open by a spreader bar. Cruel clamps on his nipples were connected to twine tied around the head of his cock.

A dowel was suspended from his balls by two pieces of string, forming a triangle. Faiz was sitting in one of the comfortable chairs behind him, his feet propped on the dowel. Warmed was covered in sweat from the exertion of counteracting their weight, staying on tiptoes so he wouldn't get choked more. His eyes were wide as he made unintelligible noises into his gag.

Faiz looked up from his book. "Hey," he said.

Loum unfroze, ready to spring into action, but it was too late: a net shot up around him from the ground, pulled by a counterweight, trapping him.

He started to struggle, but a hand grabbed him by the neck from behind; another slid down his pants and cupped his balls.

"You didn't really think you'd get away with this?" Rui purred into his ear, his fingernails digging into the soft skin of his throat and scrotum. "We've barely used a quarter of the new stuff here. And with that motherfucker taken care of for good, we have all the time in the world."

His hand moved up, clamped over Loum's mouth. Thumb and index finger pinched his nostrils shut while the other hand steadily increased its pressure.

- * -

CODA: RODNEY

Rodney and Tino were watching TV, with the latter sitting on the floor, leaning against Rod's thighs.

"Did you enjoy it?" Rodney asked.

"It was amazing, even if I'd have preferred it to be you."

He chuckled. "Somehow, it always ends up that way."

"We'll go again, right?"

"Well," he pretended to hesitate. "If I can make sure I don't join you again next time, maybe."

Some minutes passed in silence, then Tino stirred.

"I need to pee."

"So go."

"Will you let me out?"

Rod patted Tino's shoulders through the neoprene sleeping sack. "That's why you have the diapers."

Tino tried for the umpteenth time to pull his arms out of the sleeves. "Come ooooooooooon, I don't want to."

Rod sighed, and stirred.

Tino had little choice but to accept the warm embrace of vinyl tape being rolled expertly around his mouth.

"Now be a good boy and behave and I might even remove the blindfold."

Rod's big hands played with his face, smoothing out the tape.

Moved to his neck.

Started to tickle him.

- * -

CODA: THE VIRTUES

Freedom gingerly replaced his nose ring and checked himself in the mirror again.

"That's the last time I'm doing anything with those maniacs," he complained to the other two. "Almost sold into slavery by an insane monster, my ass still hurts from that pear, and I haven't come in days."

"Oh, shut up," replied Promise. "Wasn't you who spent like three full days in constant bondage on top of that!"

"Hey now, we all got our share of it. You were just unlucky," Freedom retorted.

"Not gonna lie," Blessing grinned. "It was fun having two lil men to torment."

Promise bristled. "You wanna say that again to my face?"

Blessing's grin got even wider. "I could, but I don't want to bend down that far."

He was already expecting the smaller man to charge him and easily tripped him, following him to the ground and wrenching his arms up behind his back.

"Don't you fucking dare!"

Promise was struggling in Blessing's grip. To add insult to injury, he grabbed both wrists with one hand and undid his belt with the other, then used it to roughly restrain his would-be attacker. Freedom was looking on in amusement, his excitement clearly visible.

"Fucking untie me RIGHT FUCKING NOW! Abi you dey craze?" he yelled, his rage somewhat undermined by his flopping around like a fish on dry land, unable to prevent Blessing from yanking his socks and pants off.

"Untie me! Adiok ono uka--"

That was as far as he got as Blessing's hand shot out, his fingers pinching his jaw muscles, forcing his mouth open. He stuffed it full of Promise's own socks.

"You dey mad, Dundee United?" he taunted as he pushed them deeper into the coughing and sputtering captive's mouth.

Freedom threw him a roll of tape. "I was going to stay out of this, but insulting your mama? Bridge too far."

Promise's eyes were now wide, but not for long - they, as well as the rest of his face, disappeared under the sticky material. Blessing used the rest of the roll to further restrain the smaller man's arms and legs. His penis was throbbing in anticipation as he ditched the cardboard.

He pulled the belt out of the discarded pants and folded it in half. He swung it a few times, making sure Promise could hear its swoosh.

"Now let's discuss what you just said. Maybe an extra few days tied up will help you cool off?"

"Or a fuck or three?" Freedom added.

The screaming started before the belt even connected.

- * -

CODA: THE THERAPIST

He awoke from the drug-induced sleep to find himself in a cramped wooden box.

An LED lamp was in one corner, allowing him to take in his predicament.

His right hand and both feet were locked into metal spheres that were bolted to the sides and bottom of the box. Chains and cuffs held him almost immobile; his left hand was the only part of his body he could use to any extent, and it too had very limited movement. A collar was tight around his neck.

His mouth was forced wide open and full of a giant plug that trapped his teeth and tongue. It made it hard to breathe and impacted his sense of smell, but there was... something.

The damp smell... of earth?

He realized the box was a coffin.

He looked around as much as his bonds would allow.

Eight more collars were wrapped around his arms and legs at various positions. They were his own contraptions, their identification numbers not visible to him.

Next to his hand was the remote control for the collars. He lifted it, could see that most of the buttons had been physically removed, leaving him with the option to detonate any of the devices strapped to him.

A giggle rose in his throat.

The lamp flickered, then went out.

THE END

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @Yaru @CaptiveDan
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

What a wild ride this ending has been! And fitting wrap ups for everyone, even if that last one got a bit dark!

Fantastic job!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah, as I suspected Rui didn't let this slip with Loam and returned the favor! Poor Loam and Wary but Loam basically asked for it :twisted:

Rodney and Tino seemed to be having fun to. Diapers are a funny thing with bondage, totally allows for uninterrupted scenes :lol:

Loved the banter with The Virtues!

Can't forget about Kur and Elvic. Can't really comment on what took place but their relationship seems to growing into something more serious!

And last but not least, the therapist. Seems the whole crew and us readers will be done with him at last. Not gonna lie and you can call me twisted but in my own mind, I've worked out what could have happened to him afterwards. The buttons all disabled so as he was ready to end it, he'd be fooled and ultimately have to wait until the oxygen ran out. Either the devices working or the not, it left us in the "Dark" about his demise but it's a fitting end to him.

Even with the darker theme, well played with this story. The bondage, the suspension and ending were all great. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity. Looking forward to your next story!!
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

What a great ending to a really intense and hot story!

The Lur and Elvic coda was very sweet! I really liked that ending for them. All the codas were great (even the quite dark therapist one). The virtues banter was fun, I love their dynamic
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Glad you enjoyed it, @gag1195. The ending is quite Tom Clancy, admittedly.

@CaptiveDan, Kur was always the odd one out so it was time for him to have some happiness too.

And @Red86, Wary also asked for it by making the usually-chaste Faiz explode. There's going to be hell to pay for these two. As for your Therapist theory, wow, I'm not sure what's more cruel.

Thanks everyone for reading.
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

rawr what an end, i liked the dark twist, very nice with all those cliff hangers before finally reach the end.

I think from all the story, my fav always was Tino, sound like a cute dom in training and even more fun sub to test new things on him. i want a Tino!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Yaru wrote: 2 weeks ago rawr what an end, i liked the dark twist, very nice with all those cliff hangers before finally reach the end.

I think from all the story, my fav always was Tino, sound like a cute dom in training and even more fun sub to test new things on him. i want a Tino!
Thank you. I want one, too.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 2 weeks ago
Yaru wrote: 2 weeks ago rawr what an end, i liked the dark twist, very nice with all those cliff hangers before finally reach the end.

Thank you. I want one, too.
I think the question is, what dom or switch wouldn't want a Tino ;)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A very thrilling ending and because I've been away I got to sail through all those cliff hangers! We should have guessed that the Therapist wouldn't be able to resist making another apperance although from the ending it seems like he may finally have reached the end of the road. It gave Elvic the chance to be the hero but that didn't keep him out of the ropes!

Love all the codas tying up all the loose ends. Looks like Loum has lived to regret his decisions although it seems like Warmed has been caught up as collateral damage. I'm glad Kur has finally found love in Elvic and Rodney and Tino are just cute. The Virtues are as always up to no good!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 1 week ago I think the question is, what dom or switch wouldn't want a Tino ;)
Truly, nobody can resist him, much to Rodney's chagrin.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 week ago A very thrilling ending and because I've been away I got to sail through all those cliff hangers! We should have guessed that the Therapist wouldn't be able to resist making another apperance although from the ending it seems like he may finally have reached the end of the road. It gave Elvic the chance to be the hero but that didn't keep him out of the ropes!

Love all the codas tying up all the loose ends. Looks like Loum has lived to regret his decisions although it seems like Warmed has been caught up as collateral damage. I'm glad Kur has finally found love in Elvic and Rodney and Tino are just cute. The Virtues are as always up to no good!
Glad you liked it! Warmed abused Faiz being unlocked for once, though - had he won it would've been acceptable, but he was a bad loser, so he also had it coming. He and Loum are definitely going to remember their ordeal for a good long time.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

A darkly thrilling end to the Therapist! I haven't posted on this forum for a while but I have popped back, periodically, and one big draw has been wanting to keep up with your writing @blackbound. Thank you for this.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Thank you so much @Straitjacketed, that kind of comment really keeps the fires stoked.

I've been wanting to post a little look behind the scenes and some paths not taken so this is as good a time as any. Don't read this if you don't want to know how the sausage gets made!

While it may look like everything in previous stories has been planned to plant hints about the identity of the Therapist, I only really decided on who he was while writing this story. I'd originally put Rui's fake (or is he??) half brother in simply as a way to allow the Therapist to set up his trap while Rui was busy, but found that I could alter a single line and make the timeline work perfectly. Special thanks to @Red86, who found out immediately when I mentioned this to him privately but didn't spill the beans.

I actually used writing software instead of just a text editor this time to make the times line up. Here's what the story looks like:

One avenue I pondered exploring was an audience vote between giving the Therapist a conciliatory ending (he would be sent to the Farm and treated there, with the potential to escape again), a "shitty horror movie" ending (they check back on the grave and it's empty!), or the one I decided to go with in the end. It felt like it was time for the character to go, and I'd already brought him back once.

I also toyed with making him even more irredeemable - one early idea, cribbed partially from a scene in a James Clavell novel that stuck with me for decades, had him threaten Rui with amputating his limbs one by one and installing him as an urinal, but even as a cheap thrill that seemed too extreme for the story (if not the character).

- * -

In any case, I had a lot of fun writing this, bringing everyone together and finishing this arc of the meta-narrative. Much of it surprised me as much as I hope it surprised you. Up next will be something hopefully even more surprising!

Thank you all for reading and commenting.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

blackbound wrote: 3 days agoI actually used writing software instead of just a text editor this time to make the times line up. Here's what the story looks like:

OMG that is insanely cool.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic