The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 92 - 05/19/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

What a fantastically written exploration of zero gravity bondage. I love the attention to detail and the solutions you came up with, to the point i dont know which i liked most
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well, after the foreboding in the chapter before, the title-line does not mislead. Fun read. Loving it.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter and imagination
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to admit I’m with @slackywacky. You mean to tell me that there’s people out there that don’t like gratuitous bondage…….what’s wrong with them are the insane :shock:

But on a more serious note I loved this chapter and your imagination is fabulous. Weightless bondage what a concept written so well. It’s truly hard to imagine you truly have no experience of such an activity. Though right now I wish I had the knowledge of how sexy a woman could look all trussed up gagged and helpless in zero gravity
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 week ago You didn´t say anything wrong about the amount of bondage and sex in this Chapter. So rich, so very well written. Will have to read it again @GreyLord !
I thank you for your compliments, @Caesar73. It is strange, but planning has stopped working for me. This stuff just appears on the screen in front of me. All I do is try to make the computer behave.

slackywacky wrote: 1 week ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 week ago In the event that you are not interested in gratuitous bondage...
What?!? There are people that do not like that? Geez.

Well, if you don't like it you are out of luck, as there were lots of shenanigans going on. You did not give us one story @GreyLord, you gave several. And I for one, would not mind experiencing weightless bondage. It sounds hot and lots of fun.

Great chapter.
Thanks a bunch, @slackywacky. More thoughts from my twisted mind will be coming soon.

wolfman wrote: 1 week ago What a fantastically written exploration of zero gravity bondage. I love the attention to detail and the solutions you came up with, to the point i dont know which i liked most
That is high praise coming from you Grandmaster @wolfman. Thank you.

Nainur wrote: 1 week ago well, after the foreboding in the chapter before, the title-line does not mislead. Fun read. Loving it.
Have faith that the dark will be sorted. Thank you very much for your comment.

quote=laz post_id=179201 time=1715659642 user_id=94163]
great chapter and imagination
[/quote]Hi @laz. Thanks for commenting.

Bandit666 wrote: 1 week ago I have to admit I’m with @slackywacky. You mean to tell me that there’s people out there that don’t like gratuitous bondage…….what’s wrong with them are the insane :shock:

But on a more serious note I loved this chapter and your imagination is fabulous. Weightless bondage what a concept written so well. It’s truly hard to imagine you truly have no experience of such an activity. Though right now I wish I had the knowledge of how sexy a woman could look all trussed up gagged and helpless in zero gravity
Thank you so much, @Bandit666. It is fun to dream about.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 week ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 week ago You didn´t say anything wrong about the amount of bondage and sex in this Chapter. So rich, so very well written. Will have to read it again @GreyLord !
I thank you for your compliments, @Caesar73. It is strange, but planning has stopped working for me. This stuff just appears on the screen in front of me. All I do is try to make the computer behave.

Obviously this Approach is working quite well for you my Friend! Keep it going :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 6 days ago ... Obviously this Approach is working quite well for you my Friend! Keep it going :)
Thank you Grandmaster. That is a great compliment, coming from you.

-----

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, @brasileira2, and @TapeTurtle.

_____

Chapter 92 – Through the Nebula

Barbara asked, "Do you think that brain waves from another planet are influencing Stella? How is that possible?"

Zack answered, "It is beyond our science, Barbara. But that doesn't mean that it is not possible. Is that happening? I don't know. I can't rule it out, and I can't prove that it is true. But Stella thinks that it is. And even if the whole thing is nothing but her going mad as a hatter, if she flips out, she could do incredible damage before we bring her down."

"I am willing to be on guard," Barbara said. "But I do not believe that Stella would harm one of us. I will not believe it without more evidence. I think keeping her tied up all of the time is cruel and unusual punishment. Isn't there a law against that?"

Zack said, "Probably there is. You spend a lot of your time tied up. You told me you spent much time tied up in the Myrmidons, having to practice escaping. I don't see the point of that. If you are tied up properly, you cannot escape."

"That is correct," Barbara answered. But there is always a chance that the rigger made a mistake the captive could exploit. The point is learning to recognize a mistake when it is made.

"Okay," Zack said. "How often do I make a mistake?"

"Not very damm often," Barbara said. "You don't see me getting free from your ropes, do you?"

"No, but I thought that was because you loved me and thought it would make me happy for you to stay tied up." Zack smiled, "Keeping you tied up does keep me happy, my love. Are you ready to try weightless bondage?"

She said, "You know I am always ready to do as you bid. But to make a point, the time that you keep me in bondage and what is happening to Stella are two very different things. Just about now, she is going on twenty-four hours tied up. I can tell you that it starts getting old. Now, how are you going to rig me?"

"I think you need some physical stress to keep your mind off Stella's problems," Zack said. "Of course, we will do everything we can to help her and make things easier for her. Anyway, I think that you need a nice strappado."

Barbara replied, "Wonderful. I am interested in seeing how you will do that without gravity. But you are one smart scientist. I know you have something workable in mind."

Zack and Barbara were in bed under the sheet, which held them in place. Zack said, "Would you be so kind as to rotate your back to me and cross your wrists behind your back?"

"You plan to do your favorite tie, with my wrists forming an X and your ropes forming a +. That's outstanding; I like it, too. I don't know if I am any more helpless tied that way, but it does feel that way."

Zack commented, "I think you like being tied up in any way anyone could think of. And that is a wonderful thing because I sure like tying you. Then I like playing with your body while you are tied up, plus whatever that might lead us to."

Barbara answered, "You are probably right as long as you do the tying. I don't particularly want to be tied up by anyone else. With you, it is fun."

"Thank you for saying that," Zack said. "Maybe I should keep you tied until we quit coasting. It is hard to picture. During our fourteen days, 340.2 days will pass on Earth."

Barbara ordered, "It's time to stop that technical crap. I have assumed the position you ordered, my Lord. Now go ahead and tie me up." Barbara shook her red hair at Zack. Before their mating, Barbara had kept her hair shorter than most, keeping with the Myrmidon traditions. Like others on the Argonaut, she was now letting it grow.

Zack followed his mate's instructions and smoothly placed rope around her wrists, forming a perfect +. He continued by tying her elbows, but not too tightly. In a strappado, the elbow bonds were to keep the lady from somersaulting through her arms. Pulling the elbows close would be unnecessarily punishing. Zack would not do that to Barbara. He would if Barbara requested or even if the scene called for it. But their first weightless scene was to be fun above all else.

Zack took a lead from the bulkhead and attached it to the ropes around Barbara's wrists. He said, "Now we will get out from under this sheet." He crawled out and helped Barbara emerge. Holding her legs, he tied them at the ankles and above her knees. They floated above the bed as Zack worked on her legs.

Barbara said, "What are you going to do now? If you retract the pulley, it will pull me to the bulkhead. A strappado calls for my arms to be extended up and behind me."

"Indeed, it does," Zack answered. We will get there, as you will observe in a moment. We are floating in the air above the bed. I need to get back down to it. Ah, let's try this."

Zack attached a rope to Barbara's ankles and pushed her toward the overhead. As Barbara floated up—if there was such a thing as up in weightlessness—Zack floated down and could grab the edge of the bed. He had retained the end of the rope he attached to Barbara's ankles. While holding the bed, he gently pulled her down.

Zack tied the rope to the bottom edge of the bed, giving Barbara about half a meter of lead between the edge of the bed and her feet. "Now I can have the pulley retract," Zack said. As the pulley slowly retracted, it pulled Barbara toward the bulkhead until the slack was removed from the rope tying her to the edge of the bed. Then it started pulling her arms into the expected strappado position.

Barbara said, "I knew you would find a way to do this. Now I am getting a proper stretch out of this." Zack was careful with his mate. She was fit and limber, and he stretched her until her arms were at right angles to her torso.

"Oh, yes," she said, "that is a good stretch. It is as effective as any strappado I have had. Brilliant, Zack."

The lines attached to her ankles and wrists stretched Barbara. Since her weight was zero, she did not sag in any way to add to the stress. "What now, Master?" Barbara asked. "I am certain you have even more planned for my amusement."

"But no more rope," Zack replied. I do have a gag for you. We can forego the gag if you feel the need to talk during our first weightless scene. What say you?"

"I talk too much. I think you should go ahead and gag me," Barbara informed Zack.

Now, you need to picture the situation. Barbara stretched from the foot of the bed upward at perhaps a thirty-degree angle toward the bulkhead. She was stretched into the typical strappado position, bent at the hips at almost a right angle, and then bent at another right angle at the shoulders. Zack held onto the rope from Barbara's feet to the bed. He found by bracing himself against the bed; he could hold her shins and rotate her round the line from the rope to the pulley. There was no absolute up or down.

To put a gag in Barbara's mouth, Zack had to climb Barbara like a monkey. Of course, it was effortless, as fingertip pressure in any direction would start him moving. Zack climbed up Barbara and tucked his head against her back under the rope loops tying her elbows. Barbara cooperated by tucking her head down, allowing Zack to reach around her shoulders and insert a ballgag. Zack bent over her butt and hooked his legs around her thighs. With some fiddling, he buckled the gag behind Barbara's neck.

Zack realized that he was in a position to do some severe fondling. He could reach around to her mons in front and finger her clitoris. He could also reach her vagina from the rear. And his position could not be more perfect to massage her glorious tits. Zack simply lost track of time.

He came back to his senses when Barbara started thrashing violently. Quickly taking inventory of the situation, Zack realized Barbara was not in distress; she was having an orgasm. And it must have been a spectacular one. She was bucking and jerking against the ropes and moaning into the gag. Zack wanted to hear what she had to say and released the gag.

"Hell's bells, Zack," she cried. I didn't know you had that in you. I hope you know how you triggered me because I want that again."

"Practice makes perfect," Zack intoned. "Speaking of which, unless you need to terminate this scene, it's my turn now."

"You go right ahead, Zack," answered Barbara. "Just don't mind me if I get off again."

-----

Earlier that night, Lou ordered the Argonaut engines to stand down. The Argonaut was coasting at a high relativistic speed, which it would continue to do for the next fourteen days.

The speed of the Argonaut was 99.915% of the speed of light. In the fourteen days they would coast, over three hundred and forty days would pass on Earth. Such was the nature of Special Relativity.

Lou was agitated about the condition of their friend, Stella McTavrish. Stella had reported that some unknown entity was trying to take control of her mind. Because Stella was such a formidable fighter, she had insisted that the crew of the Argonaut keep her tied up until they could resolve the threat. All of the crew were extremely close friends, and the thought of keeping Stella tied up for a long time was worrying some. fd

It was the tradition on Newhome for women to be submissive to their men. The six women aboard the Argonaut followed that tradition wholeheartedly. Every one of them loved for their mates to tie them up, which happened frequently. But being tied up for a play session with your mate was a very different thing from being a prisoner and being tied up essentially twenty-four hours a day for an unknown length of time.

Lee Chang had been the Headmaster at Unihold for many years before he turned that position over to Aaron Johansson, allowing him to come on this voyage. The voyage was vitally important. Shortly after the first colonists from Earth arrived on Newhome over five hundred years ago, contact with Earth was lost. The cause was unknown, but many suspected that an artificial intelligence revolt had occurred. 

There were three bots on the Argonaut. Jeeves was a multiprocessing master mind that only had access to people through electronic interfaces. Part of Jeeves was back on Newhome. Nonetheless, the quantum computer on the Argonaut gave him abundant intelligence. Joseph was mobile and dexterous. While not as intelligent as Jeeves, Joseph was a match for most humans in terms of smartness. Then, there was Goliath. He was too big to move about the ship and resided in storage. The bots had all decided it would be kinder to turn Goliath off for the voyage rather than keep him sentient in isolation. The bots were from old Earth and had arrived with Lou on the Argonaut; at that time, she was Lou Harriman. 

Lee said, "We are all worried. In the morning, we will search for Sirius, and I expect it to be found immediately without interference from the engine noise. Jeeves will then do the navigational computations to get us to Earth, and Zack will verify those computations. At that point, everyone's priority will be Stella. There is nothing we can do at the moment. Joseph took the initiative by devising means to keep Stella secure and as comfortable as possible at the same time. An old Earth-bound ship would have a brig. We do not."

"I know," Lou replied. And you know I will follow your advice and try not to think about poor Stella anymore. I can think of something that you could do to help me keep my mind correctly focused."

It was in the wee hours of the night. As were all humans aboard, Lee and Lou were naked for their time together, which they called night. Lee answered, "Naturally, I know what you have in mind. I have a surprise for you. I asked Joseph to make another armbinder like he made for Stella. We will try it out, and unless we find a way to improve it further, I will give it to Carlos so Stella can have a fresh, clean one when needed."

"Lee, you sly old dog," Lou grinned. "You have actually made it my duty, on top of being my pleasure, to let you restrain me."

"Absolutely, my dear," said Lee. "Would you be so kind as to present your arms behind your back?" Lee said this with a smirk as he removed the armbinder, or single glove, from a drawer. Lou also wore a smirk as she followed Lee's order.

You should note that Lou, the only experienced space voyager aboard, had arranged straps on the deck so they could anchor their feet. They each had a device like a trekking pole but with an appendage at the end that would slide under a strap on the floor. I say this so you will know it was not trivial for Lou to turn around. It took some maneuvering with her pole. But she was a competent lady and completed the turn, hooking her feet on a strap for an anchor. 

Lee began working the glove up Lou's arms. This was not based on the old BDSM designs. It was not designed to compress elbows together or cause any discomfort. When Lee had worked it up to the top of Lou's arms, he attached the straps and locked them in place.

"Well, what do you think?" Lee asked.

"So much could be done with this. The ring at the bottom of the glove could be used for a strappado. Equally, it could be attached to a crotch device, or it could be used simply to hold the prisoner in one place. Joseph did well. Beyond question, this is the most comfortably I have ever been restrained."

With Lou looking over her shoulder at him, Lee knelt down and fastened a light line to his ankle. The other end of the line was tied to a strap on the floor. "If we are floating around, it will be nice to have a way to get back to the deck," he said.

Lou enquired, "Are we going to be floating around, or is that a contingency measure?"

"Oh, yes," Lee answered, "we will be floating around." While Lee was still on his knee, he grabbed Lou's ankles and gave a small tug, pulling Lou's feet from the strap. Then, a tiny nudge sent her floating off.

"Lee, what have you done? WOW, this is a new kind of helpless. I can't use my arms or hands, but it wouldn't matter if I could. I don't have traction on anything." Lou tried various contortions, such as bending her hips and knees, jerking her head, and arching her back. She arched her back until her feet touched the armbinder. But the armbinder would not let her grab her feet. Holding that position momentarily, she said, "Look, Lee, a hogtie floating in the air would be most exciting."

"You are right, and we have days and nights to try many different things. My plan for now is to make love to you with just your arms restricted." Lee did a mental estimate and launched himself slowly toward Lou. As he approached her, he let the line to the floor play out of his hand. When he could touch Lou, he used the line to stop his and Lou's motion. Turning her so that they were face to face and belly to belly was effortless. Lee's first act was a deep and satisfying kiss. Then he further arranged Lou until they were coupling. Most of the time, they simply floated. Periodically, Lee would hold her hips and move them up and down a few times. He didn't have to do that to maintain stimulation. Lou was masterful with her kagels. 

"Lee," Lou asked, "are you trying to set a record for how long you can maintain an erection? You are not a kid, you know."

"You make everything possible, dear."

Lou asked another question, "Do you think Joseph would let us keep this glove and make another one for Stella's backup? I don't have any suggestions for improvement."

-----

Before breakfast, Zack went to the observatory and pointed the telescope at the position he calculated Sirius would be. And sure enough, the white star gleamed brightly in its appointed place in the heavens.

Zack asked, "Jeeves, why didn't you tell us it was there?"

Jeeves, "You humans love to find out things for yourselves. Why should I prevent that from happening? Now, you can go to breakfast and make a welcomed announcement to all."

"You are very kind, Jeeves," Zack said. "Is all well with Stella?"

Jeeves replied, "Indeed, she is alright. After a weightless play period with Carlos, she slept like a baby the rest of the night. She and Carlos are just arriving at the dining room. Like the rest of the crew, she will be eager to hear the news about Sirius."

Zack rushed to the dining room. All turned to watch him. He stopped and announced, "Sirius is precisely where it was supposed to be. Some scattered gas clouds and engine noise hid it from us until now. Jeeves is making the navigation computations. He will be finished before I finish my breakfast. Then, I will verify his work. The priority for the rest of you will be the attack on Stella. Once I have completed the verification, I will join you in seeking an answer to Stella's problem."

There was a collective sigh of relief and applause at Zack's words. Then, with Carlos's gentle support, Stella rose to her feet. "I want all of you to know how deeply grateful I am for everything that you are doing and will do on my behalf. Your care and concern have been my strength. Please know that I am well and receiving the best care possible." Her words filled the room with a sense of unity and shared purpose.

All could see that care. Stella's lustrous dark hair was brushed to perfection. The women aboard had given up on makeup long ago, but Carlos had made Stella's face into an object of exquisite beauty that morning. Everyone tried not to stare, but they could not help but notice the love and care with which Carlos was feeding Stella. Yes, her arms were bound behind her back, but she was like a queen presiding over this meal.
Last edited by GreyLord 1 day ago, edited 2 times in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This Chapter brings some encouraging news: Sirius is found. We learn how much the cre cares for Stella. Hopefully they will find a cure. The Glove is an interesting Device 😀
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Damn I’ve read this chapter three times now and still I’m sure I’m missing something. Or maybe it’s simply because I want more as while you’ve delivered some good news. I’m sure all is not as first it appears.

Great work grandmaster @GreyLord
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Very ingenious, inventive and surprising (to mention only the tie-ups). The science is strikungly good. And the tension is making for a more than solid mystery-thriller!
In one word: wow.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 4 days ago Very ingenious, inventive and surprising (to mention only the tie-ups). The science is strikungly good. And the tension is making for a more than solid mystery-thriller!
Could not agree more with your Observations @Nainur !
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

and another great chapter is in the book.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 days ago This Chapter brings some encouraging news: Sirius is found. We learn how much the cre cares for Stella. Hopefully they will find a cure. The Glove is an interesting Device 😀
Thank you for commenting, @Caesar73. More coming soon.

Bandit666 wrote: 4 days ago Damn I’ve read this chapter three times now and still I’m sure I’m missing something. Or maybe it’s simply because I want more as while you’ve delivered some good news. I’m sure all is not as first it appears.

Great work grandmaster @GreyLord
WOW, @Bandit666, three times! I appreciate your post. There are some surprising turns coming.

Nainur wrote: 4 days ago Very ingenious, inventive and surprising (to mention only the tie-ups). The science is strikungly good. And the tension is making for a more than solid mystery-thriller!
Thanks, @Nainur. Weightless tugs and sex certainly gave me something to ponder. I may have gotten a bit glassy eyed trying to imagine how some of these things might go. Expect the mystery to deepen.

Caesar73 wrote: 4 days ago
Could not agree more with your Observations @Nainur !
Thank again, @Caesar73, for registering this comment.

laz wrote: 2 days ago and another great chapter is in the book.
I am glad this tale is still holding your interest, @laz. Thank you for commenting. It means a lot to me.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Congratulations are in order @GreyLord :D 400000 Views and counting - and any View well deserved!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 day ago Congratulations are in order @GreyLord :D 400000 Views and counting - and any View well deserved!
I find it totally amazing, @Caesar73. Here I am, having never written fiction before, yet this tale keeps racking up views. Maybe not as many as you Grandmasters, for I have always thought of this as a nitch story, i.e., not for everyone's taste. To all of my readers, my warmest thanks and appreciation.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic