Confined (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Confined (F/M)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

At least there was fur for my naked body to rest on. If there were not, then my current imprisonment would be unbearable. I was trapped in a drawer under a strange woman’s bed. How could I have let myself be talked into this mess? Oh right, her giant mommy milkers. That’s the cause of all my problems.
In this case it started out of boredom. Alone on a Sunday afternoon I decided to go and look around my local flea market. I wasn’t looking for anything, not really. I just needed to get out of the house for a while. After about twenty minutes of searching, I came upon a small selection of fur coats. It was here that I found my current captor. I tried not to stare at her generous ass as he bobbed to a rhythm only she could seem to hear. Her tiny shorts left little of it to your imagination. She was already wearing a short fur coat, much nicer than those hanging before her.
“Aren’t they beautiful?”
“What?”
I was a little embarrassed she knew I was there. Did she know I was staring? Turning to face me I was rewarded with a glorious view of her mammoth as before mentioned Mommy Milkers.
“The furs? Aren’t they beautiful?”
“Oh yes, very much so.”
“Do you wear them?”
“No, can’t say that I do.”
God, I sounded like an idiot.
“That’s too bad.” She eyed me up and down as she spoke. “You’d look dashing wrapped up in them.”
“Th…think so?”
She walked closer, practically pressing her chest into mine. Her voice dropped to a whisper.
“My bed is covered in fur blankets and boas. I want your naked body wrapped up in them all weekend long.”
She grabbed my hand and walked me out of the store. Thirty minutes later she had bound my hands behind my back, my arms together, my legs, my knees, my shoulders, all in fur boas. Save for those we were naked under her blankets as she fucked me long and hard.
“Surprise!” came the shout from downstairs. “I’m home early!”
“Shit! He’s supposed to be at college for another week.”
She gagged me with her panties and a boa with a knot in the middle. She jumped up and grabbed the base of the bed. A massive drawer slid out. She maneuvered me inside and slid it shut, locking it.
So here I’ve lain. All day. In a tiny space. In the dark. Captive. The drawer slides open.
“Sorry lover. My son’s gonna be here all weekend. I’ll make sure he doesn't find you. Once he’s gone to his father’s we can get back to our games.”
I moan in shock. She’s gonna keep me like this all weekend?
“Oh don’t be that way. I promised you a weekend and I’ll give you a weekend. I’ll just throw in the week leading up to it as a bonus.”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Ah. That's quite a predicament that your character has got themselves into here. Interested to see what happens from now on.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

It will be interesting to see where this one goes…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic