Bound in a Batsandwich (MF/MFM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bound in a Batsandwich (MF/MFM)

Post by rtbw »

I’m playing chess with Bruce in his study when the Batphone rings. He picks up the phone to discover that it’s Batgirl on the other end. Bruce asks how she’s able to get through on the Batphone, but she replies there’s no time to explain. Batgirl has also deduced that the Joker is targeting the Radiation Laboratory at Gotham City University tonight. She doesn’t know why yet, but he's going to steal a trove of uranium. She tells us to meet us at the lab.

Bruce and I slide down the Batpoles to make our transformation into the Dynamic Duo. I slip into my tights and batbriefs, put on my mask and cape, and buckle my utility belt. Batman and I jump into the Batmobile and head for the lab.

When we get there, Batgirl is already there waiting next to her Batgirlcycle. She has one hand on the cycle and the other hand on her alluring hips. She looks stunning in that tight purple suit showing off her curves, utility belt slung low on her shapely hips, and the bat insignia bridging her perky chest.

Batgirl has done some reconnaissance and can says that the uranium is in a vault on the third floor, but the building is locked and secure. Not a problem, says Batman. We can batclimb up there, and Batgirl is welcome to join.

He throws the batarang to the roof and tugs on the attached rope to make sure it’s secure. I go up first, followed by Batgirl, and then Batman. It’s a quick climb up, but my body feels excited feeling her right behind me. When we get to third floor, I open a window, jump in, and give a hand to Batgirl and Batman who come in after me.

We find the room with the vault, and we each hide in different parts of the room to ambush the Joker when he enters and begins his theft.

A while later, Joker walks in with his goons and Ms. Kovack. Joker is wearing his familiar hot pink suit and green shirt, and his moll is in a green minidress hemmed high up her luscious legs. As we wait for the right moment to pound, I can't stop staring at her ravishing figure filling out that small dress.

Somehow, Joker knows the combination for gaining access to the vault, and as soon as he reaches out to open the door, we feel we’ve seen enough and jump out from our hiding places to nab these thieves.

Joker orders the goons, “Take care of these tiresome bats!” An all-out fight ensues. I punch one goon, kick another, and slam another against the wall. I see glimpses of Batgirl holding her own with her trademark kicks debilitating these fools, and Batman of course is dispatching them too.

After the goons are incapacitated, we converge on the Joker and his moll into a corner. Batman orders them to submit to our custody, but the flower in Joker’s lapel suddenly shoots out streamers that entwine the three of us together. We lose our collective balance as we struggle and fall to the ground.

The sexy moll walks up and sprays knockout gas on us. I lose strength in my limbs and lay paralyzed, looking up her legs and dress while she and the Joker laugh at us. And then I lose consciousness.

When I wake up, I find myself lying on top of Batgirl with our bodies facing each other. And then I realize that the two of us are on top of Batman with Batgirl’s back on Batman’s front. We’re stacked on top of each other and held together with ropes, and there are more ropes attaching us to the ground.

The three of us are inside a glass chamber. The room beyond is pretty bare except for one wall with a door and window into another room, and there’s an array of what look like large guns pointed at our glass chamber.

The door opens, and the Joker and Ms. Kovack walk in. The Joker is gleefully laughing as he exclaims, “Look at that! It's a bat-sandwich!” The moll follows, “Mmmmm…our captured bats make for a delightfully tasty looking sandwich.”

Batman yells out, “You dastardly felons. Whatever your evil plan is for us, the long arm of the law will reach you.”

The Joker walks up to the glass, “We like our sandwiches melted and toasted, so we’ll warm you up in this radiation machine that accelerates the half-life of whatever is placed inside. Think of it as a giant microwave oven. After we turn it on and it has a chance to get warned up, these guns will blast your bodies with intense radiation. You'll emerge as a smolderingly hot sandwich indeed.”

The villainous couple exit the room and close the door behind them. I see them through the window pushing buttons and turning dials, and I hear the whir of the radiation guns charging. The two criminals then wave at us through the window and walk out of sight.

Batman, Batgirl, and I start shaking and squirming our bodies to try to escape this bondage, but it's no use. I can tell by hearing Batman’s labored breathing that he’s having trouble bearing the weight of Batgirl and me on top of him. And I think Batgirl is having a hard time with my weight on her as well. I wish for her sake that I was below her, but I can see the Joker’s twisted reasoning for making Batgirl the meat of this batsandwich.

“How do we get out of this, Batman?” I ask. He replies, “We still have time to figure something out. The radiation guns are still warming up…let’s think through our predicament and devise a way out.”

I'm finding myself aroused as I grind onto Batgirl’s toned yet soft body. I can feel her ample chest pressing against me, and I'm thinking she can feel my growing and hardening bulge digging into her body below the buckle of her utility belt.

Suddenly, the guns begin revving up. It seems they'll start beaming radiation into us soon.

BATGIRL TO BE MELTED IN A BATSANDWICH, WITH BATMAN AND ROBIN AS THE TOASTED BUNS? HOLY UNHOLY DELICATESSEN!

COME BACK SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL FOR THE HOT FINISH!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

That is an extremely wicked peril. But if I was to go, what better way that bound on top of Batgirl?
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Holy Radioactive Rays, Batman, Robin, and Batgirl waylaid by the clown prince of pranksters!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

And then the trio tied up and tubed... :o :o :o

To be charred into chiropteran, charbroiled club sandwiches???? :? :? :?

Holy Hogtied Hoagies!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Are Gotham City's Champions finally cooked????? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Hold the mustard and onions!!!! :| :| :|

Our heroes are no Reubens!!! :D :D :D :D

Batman may find a way to slice through their Dagwood... :) :) :) :)

And turn the tables on their tying trickster!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

That was amazing! It had everything it needed
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

[mention]Reidy[/mention] If i was bound on top of Batgirl I'd melt even without those radiation guns. It's hot just imagining it.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] these stories aren't finished without your cliffhangers!

[mention]Ovi1[/mention] Thank you so much. I only with I could play out these scenarios
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Part 2

WHEN WE LAST SAW THE TERRIFIC TRIO, THEY WERE BOUND TOGETHER INTO A BATSANDWICH WITH BATGIRL SERVING AS THE MEAT BETWEEN BATMAN AND ROBIN AS THE BUNS. THEY WERE BRACING THEMSELVES TO BE TOASTED WITH A LETHAL BLAST OF RADIATION…

As the radiation guns warm up, Batman, Batgirl, and I all desperately squirm and shake our bodies to be freed from the ropes tying us down in our batsandwich. Batgirl's body is rubbing and bumping against me as the weight of my body pushes down on her. I feel her chest being squashed under me while my hardening batbulge digs into her.

My focus returns to the predicament at hand when Batman tells us, “I've just remembered—Robin and I have bat-anti- radiation circuits in our utility belts that should protect us when these radiation guns are activated. Batgirl, you should be protected too as you’re sandwiched between our utility belts.”

I feel Batgirl’s breath on my cheek as she replies, “I can only hope you’re right Batman. I wish I had thought of something like that for my utility belt.”

Just then the guns start beaming its radioactive rays, and Batman says, “There’s nothing we can do now but trust that our anti-radiation circuits have enough power to protect us from these potent emissions.”

“Holy moment of truth,” I remark.

We just lie motionless on top of each other in silence to ride out the radioactive stream. I feel Batgirl’s body rise and fall under mine as she breathes heavily in suspense, and I’m reminded how beautiful she is as I look down into her face. My batbulge begins growing again, and I’m sure she feels it poking into her. I wonder if Batman is stirring too in his batbriefs on the other side of Batgirl.

I feel some precum leaking in my tights, and I think how undignified it would be if the last thing I do before dying is to blow my load. But thankfully, the beam of radiation stops.

Batman breaks the silence, “Just as I thought—these radiation guns emit so much radiation that they can’t stay active for long. We’re in the clear, and our bonds should have weakened enough from the rays for us to break free.”

The three of us pull hard against the binds and straps, and they snap apart just as Batman said they would. After Batgirl and I tumble to the ground, Batman pulls out three of what look like thermometers from his utility belt and tells us to put them in our mouths. They’re like Geiger counters that will show how much radiation is in our bodies.

We remain lying on the ground as we stick the instruments in our mouths. The glass case in which we were tied together is too small for us to stand.

Amazingly, the bat-anti-radiation circuits in our utility belts worked. The three of us have normal readings.

Relieved, Batgirl says, “I owe you my life, Batman…and you too, Robin. Maybe I can repay you by showing you something useful in my utility belt that isn’t in yours.”

Batman replies, “A splendid idea, Batgirl. That's the kind of collaboration we need in our crime fighting efforts against formidable foes like the Joker. But for now, let's find a way out of this confinement.”

He finds a latch that opens a door and we crawl out. We stand up and take a moment to get our bearings, and our outfits are disheveled from rubbing against each other while tied in the batsandwich. Batman’s briefs have slid down low below his waist, and his bulge is larger than normal with his stalk pointing to the side.

I’m relieved when I look down and see no wet spots on my batbriefs. I think I leaked a lot of precum while rubbing on Batgirl for so long, but the moisture-wicking properties of the spandex in my tights and briefs really pulled through.

Batman pulls up his batbriefs and readjusts his utility belt. Batgirl levels her utility belt evenly on her shapely hips and straightens out her cape. And I recenter my batbriefs and smooth out some wrinkles in my tights.

After we’re back in form we discuss our next moves and run put of the lab in pursuit of the Joker and his folonious cohort.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Hopefully the Joker has another trick up his sleeve when the Terrific Trio confront him again.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Holy Hellmann's! Robin nearly squirted the Mayo, but his spandex saved him from spraying his seed on Batgirl! :shock: :shock:

A what a debriefing Batman led his cohort through as they itemized the details of their near-deadly double date with Batgirl in a tube not fit for a threesome! :o :o :o

But..What a sight it must have been, dear readers, to behold the briefs of the Caped Crusader pulled down to reveal the bat pole upraised! :D :D :D

Stay tuned for the next adventure Batman, Robin, and Batgirl find themselves sliding down Bat poles into. :lol: :lol:
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]: That's a good one--what are they going to slide down the batpoles into. :D

[mention]Reidy[/mention]: I always thought it was a shame when any of the Terrific Trio escaped from their bondage. But I guess they have to if we want to see them in other traps.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Could be a good idea for future stories, the trio get out of their bonds and are immediately discovered, knocked out and tied even tighter.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

rtbw wrote: 10 months ago @KidnappedCowboy: That's a good one--what are they going to slide down the batpoles into. :D
A very sticky mess! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic