Bumbling + Bungling: A Kinky Sitcom (m/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bumbling + Bungling: A Kinky Sitcom (m/mm)

Post by jase1010 »

Int. Apartment Living Room - Morning

It’s the mid 90s. This sitcom has a cheesy “Friends” feel to the apartment. There’s even a dopey theme song over a montage of Benny and Jase in various humiliating predicaments. Think Perfect Strangers/Laverne & Shirley but super-kinky and ridiculous.

A cute late 20s guy BENNY, medium height, well built, boyish, and his pal JASE, older, 40s, stocky, argue over one of Benny’s latest schemes.

BENNY

Look, if we don’t get that letter back that I sent to him, I’m gonna end up getting fired. He’s my boss and I’ve got the key to his place! All we have to do is go there while he’s at work and go through his mail and take it back. I thought he was firing me but instead he’s giving me a promotion. Which is why I told him off by mail!!! I thought I’d be long gone!

JASE

EVERY SINGLE ONE of these schemes of yours backfires in our faces. And we end up humiliated! Tied up! Gagged! In costumes! Spanked! Our asses stuffed! Stranded somewhere in ridiculous outfits!

BENNY

I’d do it for you! I just need a lookout!

JASE

Don’t you remember…

Quick shot of the two of them wearing ballgags having to act as French maids at a party.

JASE

Or that time…

A closet door opens on Benny and Jase bound and gagged in their underwear and crammed together.

JASE

I don’t want to even think about the time…

Benny and Jase hopping in a locker room, tied up with jump ropes and gagged and blindfolded with sweat socks, inexplicably wearing women’s aerobic tights and leotards from the 80s as laughing jocks slap their bouncing, thonged, spandex-encased asses making them YELP into their gags and jiggle faster.

Cut back to the unfortunate duo.

BENNY

It’s not going to be like that! I’m just gonna check his mailbox and, if it’s not there, go into his apartment to grab the letter. C’mon, it’s my career we’re talking about here!

Jase is quiet for a second.

JASE

Fine, but you owe me!

Cut to -

Int. Night- A different apartment.

Benny and Jase, wearing all black including wool beanies, creep into Benny’s boss’ apartment. There is a really schticky, bad sitcom feeling to the whole thing.

JASE

Look.. just find it..

BENNY

SSSHHHH!!! You want to alert the neighbors? Mr. Higgenbottom has that fundraiser tonight. So it’s the perfect time. We just don’t want to get caught.

JASE

What was that?

BENNY

What was what?

JASE

A noise. I heard a noise. Someone’s here…

BENNY

No one’s here. He’s divorced and the wife moved to another city. I just gotta find….

There’s an audible creak from somewhere.

JASE

Did you hear THAT?

The two of them stand stock-still, wide-eyed as a pair of hands reach out from the darkened doorway behind them, and quickly YANKS their wool caps down over their heads.

BENNY

MMPPGGHRRRHHH!!

JASE

MMMMPPGGHHRR!

Before the two can react, they’re PULLED BACK INTO THE DARKNESS by the same hands.

Cut to:

It’s the same apartment. But all the lights are on. A large, elderly man with the build of a beefy linebacker wearing an admiral’s uniform stands center stage, arms folded, with a smug look on his face. He’s glaring down at...

Benny and Jase who are now kneeling on the living room floor in front of them. Now wearing white nylon bodystockings. With their hands tied over their heads and back to chest harnesses so their elbows jut helplessly forward in front of them. Their thighs are bound together, as are their ankles. The rope has been applied in a butt bind, through their cracks and around and under their bumcheeks to make them look HUGE while also accentuating their bulges. Both men squirm and shimmy while kneeling in front of the Admiral.

JASE

I TOLD YOU THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN! Who is this guy?

ADMIRAL

Young lady, I am Admiral Ernest T. Spacker. And you have broken into my son’s apartment. It is I who should be questioning YOU, little miss.

Benny and Jase grunt as they wiggle and shimmy in their ropes.

BENNY

We’re not - OOOFF - girls! Why did you put us in these!

ADMIRAL

Well, I think all young burglar girls should be uniformed in something fairly form-fitting and thought you would appreciate this while I teach you a lesson with a little roping. I ran a contingent of the Women’s Army Corps during the war, and this was the standard response to young ladies who got out of line in our barracks in the Philippines.

JASE

Ok, geezer, ONE - we’re not girls! Two - the war’s over, you crazy fossil and three - this is kidnapping so GET THIS ROPE OUT OF MY ASS AND GET ME OUT OF THIS THIS LEOTARD! My ass feels so big in this thing.

BENNY

Mine too! *groan* Jase, I just realized something.

JASE

That it was possible for us to be humiliated even more than we have in the past?

BENNY

Well, yeah, but this is my boss’ granddad. He WAS in the war. And got shell-shock. So he thinks all that stuff is still going on. He also got put away in a psych ward for uh, detaining his female reports by….dressing them up in bodystockings and binding and gagging them.

JASE

That is the most LUDICROUS thing that I have EVER heard..who WRITES this shi-MMMPPHHHH!!!

The old admiral unceremoniously STUFFS a stocking in Jase’s mouth, and ties it in with ANOTHER stocking. He then stuffs Jase’s head in yet another nylon stocking, smooshing his face and insuring the gag will stay in!

JASE

MMpphghghgh! MMPPHHHH!!!

BENNY

Aw come on, you don’t have to gag us! Look, sir, just call the police, it would be better than doing this to us. Where did you get all this weird lingerie anyway?

ADMIRAL

Oh, Charlie’s ex-wife had a thing for nylon and, to be perfectly frank, I think my grandson does too. Anyway, it came in handy. Wait until you see the fishnet numbers I’m gonna put you two gals in if you don’t behave!

BENNY

You gotta be kiddi-MMPPGGHGGHGHGH!

The admiral does the same to Benny, stocking stuffed in his mouth, one tying the stuffing off, and his head stuffed in its own stocking hood. The boys are now two hoseheads, writhing and squirming in bodystocking bondage with their big bubble butts even more humiliatingly defined by their butt bind bondage.

The admiral watches the men try to get loose to no avail, encouraging them with slaps to their nylon encased asses to make them MMPPHHHH!!!! Indignantly into their humiliating gags! At one point, their struggles cause Benny and Jase to bump asses and they both fall in different heaps on the floor! It’s total kinky slapstick!

BENNY/JASE

MMPPHHHHHH!!

ADMIRAL

Well, you girls sit tight. HAH! I know how to insure that!

The admiral reaches down and takes the stocking toe on the top of each guy’s hood and KNOTS THEM TOGETHER. Benny and Jase are now stuck together, a BUMBLING, BUNGLING duo, by their hosed heads!

They mmpph in indignation and frustration at the further humiliating restriction to their movements and freedom! Reduced to kinky nylon bondage dolls by their old man who thinks they’re helpless damsels!

ADMIRAL

I do amuse myself. I have to feed my grandson’s cat while we wait for the MPs to show up to show your dainty asses to the stockade! Have fun!

He exits left, chuckling as the cheesy sitcom theme starts up again with the audience laughter seeming to mock Benny and Jase’s helpless and almost feminine struggles.
Jarose225
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarose225 »

I really hope we get some more stories from you soon, your writing style and bondage interests are perfect
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Interesting bondage scenario.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really unique and fun story method! I hope you do more 'episodes' of these two and their kinky adventures
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love the concept of "Bumbling & Bungling," a 90s sitcom...

I'm picturing Tim Daly as Jase and Steven Weber as Benny. 8-)
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

Jarose225 wrote: 1 year ago I really hope we get some more stories from you soon, your writing style and bondage interests are perfect
Thank you SO much. I actually have a slew of kinky stories over on DeviantArt and Fetlife, but comments like this make me want to post them here, too. Was worried the type of bondage (very kinky) might not be well received here.
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Interesting bondage scenario.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 year ago Really unique and fun story method! I hope you do more 'episodes' of these two and their kinky adventures
Perhaps Bumbling + Bungling will go to series! This was just the pilot. :)
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago Love the concept of "Bumbling & Bungling," a 90s sitcom...

I'm picturing Tim Daly as Jase and Steven Weber as Benny. 8-)
Can you imagine them bound up in bodystockings? :)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

It’s definitely a good thing.
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

Whoo-ooo! Let me know if you like the others.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic