humiliated by her bf MF/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
boundcali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

humiliated by her bf MF/M

Post by boundcali »

It was a quiet night in our household. My parents had gone on a business trip for the weekend and me and my sister had the house to ourselves. Well sort of. My sister informed me she was going to invite her bf over. I didn’t care much as I was going to be in my room the whole night anyway playing video games.

My sisters boyfriend is a tall man, I’d say around 6ft with a stocky build. He’s always been a nice guy so I didn’t mind him much. I said wassup to him and made small talk to him before going back into my room. I heard my sister and him walk a out and comeback inside the house a fair amount of times but I didn’t care much to see what was going on. I put on my headphones which combined with the game sound cut off most outside noise. I played my game for an hour and started scrolling through my phone.

My monitor is faced away from the door so naturally I would have my back facing the door. As I was scrolling a hand suddenly was put over my mouth. I started shouting “WHAT THE FUCK !” But it did nothing. I struggled through my sister’s bf handbag not before being dragged and pinned on the ground. He laid on top of my back and tied my wrist and taped them together with duct tape. I felt my sister lay on top of my legs and start taping my ankles together. Both of them looped the tape several times to make sure I wouldn’t be able to get out. I started talking back and when I was just about to say another word a bright red ball gag was stuffed in my mouth. It was strapped to my head. I moaned viciously through the gag. “MMMMpppphhh.” I was shouting and making a big deal out of it, but secretly I was enjoying my bonds.

My elbows were taped together, just like my wrists. I got carried into my sisters room where they had a bag filled with bondage gear. Gags, belts, ropes, harness and everything you can think of. My sisters bf, whose name is colby took out an arm under from the bag and a few sets of belts. With the help of my sister they both took off the tape and proceeded to stuff my hands inside the arm binder. I couldn’t move them even an inch. Belts were then cinched from my ankles to thighs to basically put me in a frog tied position. Lastly I was blindfolded by a scarf. I was completely tied now, kneeling infront of Colby humiliated but extremely turned on.

“You can leave the room now Nicole” said Colby. I heard my sister exit the room and close the door. The unzipping of pants started to hit my ear. Uh oh. My gag was taken off and replaced with a ring gag. The ring gag left my mouth open but left an open space in the shape of a ring. I sat for a minute waiting, not until it was finally put in me. His cock was massive and was even able to touch the back of my throat. I started gagging and drooling a lot. This turned me on even more. He kept going for minutes and started moaning him self. He thrusted one last time and cummed inside my mouth. I was put on my back and I took it all. Humiliated and used was how I felt, but I wasn’t complaining. I rolled over to my stomach. Colby attached my arm binder to my leg binds to hogtied super strictly. My gag was removed along with the blindfold. I couldn’t look at him in the eye. Flustered and overwhelmed I kept my eyes by hit feet.

Colby reached back into the bag and pulled out a leather hood. He stretched it over my face and cinched in the back. The gag was put on again. He said he enjoyed seeing me struggle and helped. I muffled out a thank you. I was left in my bonds for about half an hour while I presume he cleaned up.

I dozed off for a while and woke up when I felt myself being carried into another room. My arm binder was removed and I was left to remove everything by myself. Colby and Nicole were in the other room talking. I enjoyed this experience and was glad I finally was able to live out one of my fantasies.
Last edited by boundcali 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hum, fantasy or not, sounds like there would have already of between some kind of connection between the brother and the sisters boyfriend for this to happen. Not 100% my cup of coffee but still an interesting story!
Last edited by Red86 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Definitely an interesting and enjoyable story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic