BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] Congrats on your recent readthrough of B&G Book V! I'm so glad you've enjoyed Steven's saga enough to make it past the 180-chapter mark! Knowing some of the stuff you like, I've no doubt that you'll enjoy getting to know Shawn and the rest of the crew over the coming weeks and months. As always, keep us posted on your progress and have fun!

POLL NO.27 FINAL RESULTS

A special thanks for the many comments and reactions brought up by this latest opinion poll.
There definitely seems to be a broad range of opinions on the matter!

Poll 28 is currently in the works and should be up and running within the next 24 hours.
The subject matter should be of great interest to all of you.

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ALL EASY PREY + BOUND & GAGGED READERS HAVE BEEN TAGGED FOR THIS POLL
TARGET AUDIENCE: DOMS, SUBS & SWITCHES

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

We've had many gag-themed polls so far, but never one that focused specifically on the act of gagging itself.
Dozens of gagging scenes feature in my stories here, and depending on who's doing the actual gagging, the method employed usually falls into four distinct categories.

BRUTE FORCE & SILENCE
FORCE & TRASH-TALK
PERSUASION & GUILE
COMMAND & AUTHORITY

WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO VOTE?

1. READ THE DESCRIPTIONS BELOW
2. THINK BACK ON SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE GAGGING SCENES
3. CHOOSE THE TWO STYLES THAT TEND TO EXCITE YOU THE MOST
4. VOTE FOR YOUR TWO FAVOURITE STYLES
5. SHARE YOUR VOTES IN THE COMMENTS!

THIS POLL IS NOT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES. THIS POLL IS INTENTIONALLY DIFFICULT.
EVEN IF ALL FOUR EXCITE YOU A GREAT DEAL, TRY TO NARROW YOUR FAVOURITES DOWN TO TWO.

GAGGING METHODS

Typical brute force/silent gaggers include Shawn, Frank and Greg.
Shawn has demonstrated at least some reasonable measure of flexibility once or twice, but notable exceptions aside, these guys are not the least bit interested in talking to or negotiating with their victims. Gags are very forcibly imposed on any and all mouths deemed fit to receive them, no matter whether the victim has something to say about it or not. Negotiation is irrelevant. Gags are forced in, no questions asked.

Force and trash-talk gaggers include Brad, Phil, Joshua and Chad.
These guys quite simply don't give a fuck. They'll force whatever gags they deem fit to use and they'll take great joy in doing so. Taunting and trash-talking comes naturally to them, making the experience extra humiliating for those unfortunate enough to be at the receiving end of their antics. Gags are forcibly imposed, followed by unending strings of nasty taunts and torments. Humiliation at its finest.

Persuasion & guile is most definitely Zack's speciality, but also Ethan's.
These guys tend to really stretch out the gagging experience, most notably by getting their victims to willingly open up, but also by refusing to use brute force against them. Trickery, negotiation tactics, smooth-talking and deceit are all fair play, often resulting in unhappy victims begrudgingly chewing on gags they unwittingly agreed to accept and open up for. These guys are pros at giving their victims the illusion of control.

Lastly, we have the Command & Authority style typically employed by guys like Nick, Andrew and Mitch.
These guys will use brute force when necessary (ex: Mitch gagging Sergei with Eric's socks) but tend to use authority and vocal commands in order to make their prisoners open up and capitulate. Gags are imposed on willing and unwilling mouths alike through the use of heavily-voiced orders and strong notes of finality. Negotiations are usually not permitted or are kept very short. Unconditional surrender is what these guys normally aim for.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This is a tough poll, but I went with the last two options. It's easy for a dom to brute force a gag into a subs mouth. It takes someone special to use either persuasion or personal authority to command a mouth to open.

I especially love it when a gag is halfway in and a sub is regretting his initial "decision" to agree to it in the first place. There's something extra humiliating about being mind gamed into your own downfall
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I had to read each of them twice to debate what I think are my favorite two gagging sequences. The persuasion is a nice way to show that the dom cares for their sub and will try everything to get that gag in their mouth without having to force it in. Being persuasive will be like a trance and build trust between the two so no one gets hurt.

The other sequence I like is the authoritative voice. I don't think that trash talking or brute force are my thing, but being authoritative is better because the dom wants to have the final say and watch as his subs open on his command so they can chew on whatever gag is being stuffed in.

Those are mine choices, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Oh, interesting question.

I think while forcing a gag on someone is superficially hot, convincing someone to let themselves get silenced is more interesting if the characters are familiar with each other. It makes room for some fun interactions and shows that the dom is not just muscles.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I like persuasion because I am always a fan of guile and surrender so will vote as such, but damn am I tempted by force and taunting for maximum fun.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

BRUTE FORCE & SILENCE
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Persuasion and guile
Generally my favourite in reality.

Brute force and Silence
Generally my favourite in fantasy though to be fair wouldn't exactly complain about it in reality...
Due to the gag 🤣
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'd go with Force & Trash Talk, I love the humiliation aspect of it!
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

First choice is force and trash talk - although it has to be good chat.

Second choice is authority - it’s a mark of a good dom that they can get you to do things because it was them that asked.
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Command & Authority style

But I think once in a while I will pretend to not obey to solicit some force..
🐦 @justinkgy
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I went with the first two options. A gag is used to silent them when they are being noisy. I do enjoy the trash talking one the most, especially when it is a humiliating gag.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It'll probably be no surprise that persuasion and guile is my first choice. There's something to be said for authority, but when your dominance is so strong and subtle your sub believes they want the gag... oooh boy, that just lights my brain afire.

I vacillated between brute force and authority before settling on authority. The silent and implacable method has its moments, but there's something cool about being in control and having your word be taken as law.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I go with two very different options, maybe even opposed!

The first of which, PERSUASION & GUILE, should not be that surprising. Besides being Zack's trick, it's also intriguing for being a mind challenge! Knowing that it is the dom's goal to gag you, it would be a game for anyone, I think, to see how far they can stretch their time. To calculate your every word, search for double, triple, quadruple meanings before speaking anything out... Perhaps you'd be good enough to stretch a capturer's patience dry and with that, maybe even escape a gag! Ethan might be more straight forward, but I don't think a well experienced, very charismatic dom like Zack would step down to brute force, should anyone outwit him. But, even I, who considers myself quite a ponderer and a bit of a manipulator in the talking department, wouldn't go that far and say that I'd be able to escape one of the two presented capturer's word tricks. Worst case scenario, I might drag the process out so much that I earn myself a worse gag!

And the second option, BRUTE FORCE & SILENCE! As I've said, at the complete different end of the spectrum compared to the first one. I don't think that they tie in to one another, though. For the first one, I just like a smooth talk, and for this one, I just find brute force hot. Nothing more! :lol:
You could consider this one the most flavorless of the three options in which a gag is forced in, but for me, this comes down to personal preference. The trash-talk element of the second one really throws me off. Gagging someone already means you have complete control over them; they already know they're helpless, why go out of your way to point it out? I can get behind one or two comments and flexes in which there's pity in the form or irony, like: " haha, sorry for that" or "poor you", but that's about as far as I would go, even though I can see why some people would choose that one. As for the authority option, I think it speaks more for the more submissive types of subs who get a kick out of obeying. Considering my more bratty kind of behavior, it would always come down to a forcefully imposed gag and maybe even a punishment!
So no, but, yet again, I can see why people would vote that
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

I've chosen the first two mainly because I love when a dom just gags you without any mercy and is really brutish. However, I love it when they taunt their victims too. It's so hot when they're like:

"Ohh, what was that?? I can't hear you, it's like you've got a sock in your mouth or something. Just spit it out."

There's something so sexy about a guy tormenting you when you're in a vulnerable position and showcasing his control over you. Overall, I'm not sure which one I prefer more because they're both really effective methods. Maybe the force and trash talk because of the humiliation aspect of it all.

I find all of them really hot though regardless of the method (honestly idc what method you use as long as I end up gagged with your rancid sock lmao) and some of my favourite characters such as Andrew uses the command authority type, and The stepbrother who gagged a character with Corey's socks using the persuasion technique.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I've chosen the second and fourth method; there is something mysteriously thrilling in being forcefully gagged while being taunted, laughed at and unable t oreply. And the same goes for authority; a brute guy stuffs the mouth anyway he wants, no negotiations allowed, he just does as he pleases... what could be better? :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I went with the first 2
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the interesting responses so far, guys!
I admittedly had quite a bit of trouble deciding where to cast my own two votes, but eventually settled for FORCE & TRASH-TALK and
PERSUASION & GUILE. Depending on the scenario, all four methods can be as thrilling as the next. But more often than not, the dialogue-heavy gag scenes are the ones that really press my buttons.

Lots of you haven't voted and/or haven't shared your votes in the comments yet!
I look forward to seeing all your names pop up.

In other news, a new tale featuring Nick, Zack, Mitch and Dan (from [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]'s "NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOUR" tale) has just been published. This one's called MARKING YOUR TERRITORY (MMMM/M)

Also, for those who may have missed it, a new chapter of HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) is out.
If you like B&G and my other tales, be sure to give that one a gander. Have fun, guys!

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I went with Force & Trash Talk, because it can make a gagging scene so much hotter with the added domination and humilation.

For the second, I was tossing up between the rest but ultimately went for Command & Authority, because Brute Force is pretty dull, and Persuasion & Guile can end up being a bit cringy.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Brute force isn't really my thing. I would have to be seriously pissed to go that route. I could go with force but still not really my thing and I'm also not into trash talking. So with those two basically ruled out, I'm going with persuasion and command & authority. I'm really good at being persuasive and since I'm pretty dominant, command and authority works out for me. So those are my choices.
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

I went with force and trash talk. When being made to be in a situation like these, it’s quite a turn on for me to be humiliated, laughed at and be degraded, knowing there’s something waiting after that. By the way, I am a new member here, so hi to everyone. I’d like to get to know everyone and let you know all about me. :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] Welcome to the forum, Joshua! It's always a special thrill whenever a new face pops up on here.
Thanks for sharing your vote with us. It seems like FORCE & TRASHTALK is quite the popular option in these parts ;)

I look forward to seeing more posts from you now that you've broken the ice.
I have a feeling you'll fit in quite nicely on this forum. Cheers, buddy!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A tricky question this time...

I have to say 'Force and Trash Talk' was the option that jumped out at me first. I love the idea of that gag being forcefully imposed whilst all the while they keep up a running commentary to remind you exactly what they've done and what they've taken away. You just know these gaggers are thoroughly enjoying the situation at the expense of the gagee.

Now it's a toss up between 'Persuasion and Guile' and 'Command and Authority'. I think it'll have to be 'Persuasion and Guile' as it's always fun to watch an expert manipulator at work. Seeing the unwilling victim eventually succumb to the charm of his captor and finally open up is great to watch. Even better when the victim realises too late what they've been tricked into.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Since this tale is on temporary hold, I decided to publish another updated list:

I am keeping track and compiling all instances where a character uses another character's stuff to gag/torment his victim. This can occur even when the character whose stuff is being used to dom, may or may not be present. Hotter of course when they are present

Ex: Big Mike rubbing his socked soles on Joshua's face and forcing him to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. However, Shawn and his crew manhandling Joshua down and forcing Mike's jockstrap into his mouth does. Zack forcing Steven to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. But Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's socks would.

Running List
Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross* (CH 46)
Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots. (CH 57)
Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs. (CH 65)
Nick pushing Steven's gagged head into Master Shawn's cheesy socked toes (CH 71)
Steven & Brad forcing Jeremy to sniff Shawn's nasty socks during the spin the bottle game (CH 85)
Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode. (CH 89)
Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers. (CH 143)
Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers. (CH 144)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove. (CH 134)
Nick hand gagging Steven and forcing him to sniff Zack's Nike tube socks. (CH 133)
Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers. (CH 164)
Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris') (CH 202)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe. (CH 207)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs. (CH 203)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins. (CH 214)
Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers. (CH 217)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe. (CH 220)
Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap. (CH 225)
Shawn gagging Steven with Joey's stank sweaty sock as Mike declined the sock wash (CH 229)
Phil knowingly tormenting cocooned Josh (fake Steven) by forcing him to sniff Chris' Air Jordans (CH 237)
Unknowing Big Mike's sole reeking over cocooned Steven (fake Josh) (CH 237 & 238)
Unknowing Joey forcing cocooned Steven (fake Josh) to sniff Big Mike's Osiris (CH 238)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Mr Hoffman's boot (CH 243)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's sneaker and boxers (CH 258)
Zack gagging Jeremy with Nick's jock pouch in his presence! (CH 274)
Zack and Nick forcing their subs to endure each other's sock odour (CH 279)
Nick gagging Steven with Zack's toxic Wigwam to stifle his moans (CH 283)
Zack's gloved hand with Nick's black ankle sock smothering Steven during tickle torture, followed by the same treatment for Jeremy...in Nick's presence (CH 291)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff his dad's odorous police boots (CH 298)
Nick(masked) forcing Steven to take an initial whiff of Zack's(also masked) cheesy sock (CH 304)
Zack gave Steven a brief sniff of Nick's basketball shoe (CH 309)
Zack forcing Stevie-boi to sample Nick's boxing glove scent versus Nick's sneaker, in a playful game of "which do you prefer?" Followed by Nick further seasoning his sneaker with Zack's cheesy sock for Steven to endure (CH 310)
Kyle, Chris and Big Mike extract Andrew's cheesy socks to seal Phil's mouth shut (CH 332)
Steven exposes Jeremy's vulnerable nose to Nick's bold boxers (CH 333)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

As I'm finishing chapter 195, all I have to say is that I hate Phil with a passion. That cocky smirk of his makes me want to slap it off his face. Ugh... reminds of Brad too much. Least Josh knew where the line was drawn when Chris mentions of Nick, but Phil doesn't get the hint and is still an ass. But this is still good for book 6 so far.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic