EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved it again! So happy to see Mitch's rank gear put to use! And no shame from Mitch either having his stinkers used on his own son! Love it! :)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Whether it's just the comforting safety of lesser musk or Ethan falling into subspace, it's fun to see him accept his predicament!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I know it wasn't the intent, but man I was starting to get claustrophobic reading about the sleeping bag zip over Ethan's head! I'm glad he's finally coming to terms with it and even enjoying it in some regard, but man that would be pure torture for me! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Another fantastic chapter! Mitch and Frank definitely know how to deal with a prisoner :)

I loved those little father-son talks, they were extremely hot! :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love how infamous Mitch's feet are - everybody knows about them, nobody wants to know them. Too bad Frank didn't give Ethan much of a choice. Luckily, he's now safely away from them, stored nice and warm inside two fat sleeping bags. Sweet dreams Ethan!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Extremely HOT to see Frank spring into action and bundle up Mitch's stinking socks to discipline Ethan :mrgreen: As you know, just love this dynamic :oops: :lol:

Even better was Mitch eventually observing and then enjoying his son's fate....

I kind of hope that others take Frank's lead to take their turn on poor Ethan :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Ethan has now gone through a record breaking TWO stories in which he was thiiiis close to actually having his yapper stuffed to the brim with his father's notorious wads!
Considering how poisonous they have been described as, we could consider these encounters as times when death practically brushed the poor teen's face, but with me, being part of the large community who just enjoys reading about subs getting their mouths stuffed with quite awful materials, and also part of the smaller, but still significant, community that likes the father-son bondage, I can only sigh at how lucky the guy got! Of course, he still had to breath vital air filtered through their stench ( a nasty torture which he already experienced once), but you get my meaning! :lol: He could have had it much, much worst!

At this point, it's almost a game of cat vs mouse where I'm trying to chronometer how long he can still evade that would be stuffing until it finally conquers his oral cavity! Should this be the case, and should Ethan's protests be so unbearable for the others that they earn him such gag, than indeed it's a gag well deserved and awaited! But should this not be the case, then Ethan should try his luck at the lottery as soon as he's freed from his sleeping bag cocoon since Madame Luck seems to have him on her good list ( not that his current predicament is too lucky, lol)

And as always, Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has yet again provided us with an extremely well written, extremely hot chapter, but that's just the norm these days; but norm or not, his talent and effort should still, and always, be applauded!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Absolutely fantastic chapter! I loved how authoritative Frank is with him. I was very surprised on how well Ethan handled the sleeping bag, I suppose he is building a tolerance after that night. I’m very excited to see what the next day holds for Ethan.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just a friendly reminder to make sure you all get your votes up on the new gagging-themed poll that's currently up and running.

CLICK HERE:

A lot of new members and quiet users have reached out to tell me how difficult it is to participate on here. More often than not, it seems that many of you don't know what to say or feel as though your comments would be meaningless and inconsequential. They are not, but I nonetheless understand the sentiment. With that being said, these polls and questionnaires I regularly feature are excellent and easy ways of getting involved on here. The "I wouldn't know what to say" syndrome goes away quickly once you get a dozen or so posts under your belt. So if you're one of the many quiet readers who avidly reads my stuff but seldom comments, be sure to check the poll out and share your votes in the comments.

When you get to the poll: simply follow the instructions, vote for your two favourite choices and then let everyone know which two options you voted for. I expect to see lots of you there!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE LATEST CHAPTER, GUYS!
COMING UP NEXT IS THE MUCH-ANTICIPATED START OF DAY 3

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO DO SO.
ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

CHAPTER 24
ACCEPTANCE

Trapped and smothered by the all-encompassing embrace of my unyieldingly thick sleeping bag cocoon, I ended up dosing off and falling asleep like a baby that cold autumn night. The stupendously earthy scent that continuously wafted up into my nostrils betrayed the two decades of heavy use my father's big fat bag had seen. The overpowering musk permeating its generous loft gave me reason to complain, but the insurmountably chunky gag being hosted in my mouth easily took care of enforcing my continued silence.

The bone-chilling numbness of my recently frozen extremities was no more, and my underwear-clad form was back to being its usual toasty warm self. My eyelids were heavy and my body felt fatigued, but most of all, I felt comfortable and at peace. That is...until I woke up sometime later and timidly sought release from my maddeningly thick prison's tight, disabling embrace.

It took a brief moment for me to remember where I was, but the opening of my slumberous eyes and the attempted spreading of my somewhat lethargic limbs quickly reminded me of the strange predicament I was in. I wasn't in my own bedroom, nor was I resting in my own bed. I was on a camping trip with dad and trapped in a pair of infernally thick sleeping bags. Fuck!

For a while there, I actually thought I could get out of my cocoon if I somehow managed to pull my arms up from my sides and grab hold of the zippers located somewhere above my head. Suffice it to say, that was easier said than done. My naive self quickly came face to face with the efficiency of those tyrannical gurney straps, not to mention the mobility - or rather lack thereof - afforded to me by dad and Doug's exceedingly hefty bags.

My lack of progress and continued inability to make any headway quickly had me cursing under my breath, and pretty soon I was fighting a full-on war; not only against my restrictive sleeping bag cocoon but also against the thick gag Frank and Greg had so lovingly imposed on my mouth.

My feet and hands fought for freedom, my toes and fingers wiggled around uselessly, but no matter how hard I tried, my valiant efforts proved to no avail. Being restrained in this fashion was understandably quite frustrating, but of even greater annoyance to me was the torturously strong-scented loft that seemed hellbent on smothering my face.

"Mgggh pphggh mpph phhhh!" I cried out and groaned, twisting my head as much as I could in a seemingly futile attempt at freeing my nose from the monumental layer of squishy musk-scented padding. I sniffed and moaned, struggled and sniffed anew; the unreachable hard-on rising up from my thighs throbbing angrily as the twelve-inch thick layer of heavy loft pressed it down against my lower abdomen.

In my growing excitement and genuine desire to escape the smothering embrace of dad's musky prison, I thought of that glacial bog I'd fallen into and thought of my father and all of his burly henchmen. More precisely, I thought of their huge hands and muscles and thought of the ruthless efficiency they'd shown in bundling me up.

Even though several hours had passed since then, my mind was only at that point beginning to realise just how arousing the experience truly was. Sixteen grown men, all of them possessed of phenomenally thick arms and broad-shouldered torsos; their giant, work-calloused hands rushing to grab hold of me, their thick jackets creaking and swooshing as they scooped my shivering form off the ground and hurried me into the tent. I remember being a little freaked out when they forcibly pinned me to the floor; their mammoth hands keeping my twig-like limbs immobile as they wrestled the soaking-wet clothes off my frigid torso. I remember being towelled off, remember the uniform look of unflinching determination on their grim faces as they loomed above me, and recall being lifted up off the tent floor and carried towards the wide open maw of dad's trusty old winter bag. My instinctive bout of momentary resistance went unnoticed as the burly group lowered me into the comforting embrace of what would soon become my harrowing prison.

As soon as dad's mindbogglingly fat bag was zipped up, a number of thick safety straps were strategically fastened around it - from my ankles all the way up to my neck - as a means of preventatively barring any potential escape attempt.

My freakishly bulbous cocoon was then made even more restrictive by the unneeded addition of Doug's mighty red mummy bag and the dreaded basket stretcher's ensuing arrival.

The rapidly hardening member in my thin boxer shorts throbbed as I gave thought to my current predicament and pondered the sheer uselessness of fighting to be free from my very numerous restraints. Strapped in as I was inside dad's monstrously thick bag, escaping from the stupendously constricting hug of Doug's unbelievably fat one would've been an impossible feat; one that would've seen me wiggling around like some poor helpless lawn grub.

Though dad and his burly henchmen obviously didn't see it as such, the medical basket stretcher and the nearly two dozen safety straps crisscrossing my limbless cocoon were far from being necessary. Escape would've been impossible even without them; something which made their unnecessary use all the more frustrating.

"Mmggpphh! Let me outta here!" I screamed, or rather tried to; my head twisting left and right in a desperate attempt at fleeing the smothering loft that kept hugging my face. The potent scent of it was becoming tiresome to the extreme, and yet the thick gag in my mouth left me with no other recourse than to sniff up and accept it.

I cried out, grunted and moaned, but the sound of my heavily muffled complaints and the growing realisation that my calls for help weren't even making it out past the overwhelmingly thick layers of loft predictably had for effect of firing up my arousal.

"Mngggmmpph!"

I once again ended up accidentally creaming myself that night. I didn't want to, of course. But the sensation of being confined and imprisoned by these immensely fat bags - not to mention being strapped down and gagged - was simply too much for me to handle.

I squinted my eyes shut and shook my head 'no' upon sensing a familiar tingling sensation building up in my groin. I tried focusing on something else and tried ignoring the tensing of my muscles and thighs. I tried fighting it off and tried holding my breath; fearing what would follow when next my nostrils flared up again.

"Ngggmpphhph!" I groaned, eventually having no choice but to accept the inevitable.

As soon as my nasal passageways drew much-needed air from inside the smothering loft of dad's supremely fat bag, a sudden lightheadedness seemingly swept over me; forcing a massive release of warm semen to once again soak my thin boxers.

*SQUIRT*
*SQUIRT*
*SQUIRT*
*SQUIRT*

In the seconds following my uncontrollable climax, I just lay there; relieved and satisfied but also puzzled and greatly unsettled by what had apparently transpired. It took a while for me to accept the fact that the overpoweringly strong scent festering in dad's heavy bag had played a role in provoking this latest explosive discharge.

At first, I thought something must've been wrong with me.
I mean, what kind of sick fuck would get off on this, right?

It's only when I stopped to really think about it that I came to understand how my relationship with his musky bag wasn't all that different from my relationship with smelly footwear.

In short, I loathed smelly socks and shoes, just as I loathed my father's insanely thick bag. And yet, nothing excited me quite as much as being bound up and gagged at my big brother Andrew's feet while he kicked his foul-smelling runners off and aired his giant soles out. I hated the stench of his footwear. Like really hated it. And yet, it excited me like nothing else could. My inability to defend against it only served to further amplify my state of total helplessness, just as being forced to sniff up the poignant scent of dad's earthy musk had brought into focus my glaring failure to escape this cocoon-shaped prison.

It all made sense, and I wasn't some kind of demented freak for having blown my load to it.
It just took a while for me to actually come to terms with it.

In any case, I thankfully didn't get to dwell very long on my initial thoughts and confusion. My once-rigid boner had barely just grown soft that my body felt relaxed and my eyelids were back to feeling heavy.

A final bout of struggling ensued before I finally gave in to fatigue and slipped into a state of deep slumber. I silently revelled in the thought of being dad's prisoner. But much as you guys are about to find out, I'd get more than my fill of that feeling well before this trip was over.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

I always love reading the parts after the sub has busted and the attraction wears off so now, they're just stuck facing off against some of the worst smells and tastes imaginable. I'm really enjoying this, and I can't wait to see what happens as the story progresses.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Another hot chapter! Waking up all restrained and unable to get rid of a nasty, thick gag must be super thrilling for our protagonist... And the best thing is he can't do absolutely anything about it! :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
In short, I loathed smelly socks and shoes, just as I loathed my father's insanely thick bag. And yet, nothing excited me quite as much as being bound up and gagged at my big brother Andrew's feet while he kicked his foul-smelling runners off and aired his giant soles out. I hated the stench of his footwear. Like really hated it. And yet, it excited me like nothing else could. My inability to defend against it only served to further amplify my state of total helplessness, just as being forced to sniff up the poignant scent of dad's earthy musk had brought into focus my glaring failure to escape this cocoon-shaped prison.
Yes Yes YES :lol: :lol: ummm Sorry about that. :oops: :lol:

Love how Ethan self satisfies himself with his own thoughts and musky stimuli. Exceptionally and descriptively depicted! Thanks for this :P

Now that Ethan has had his own produced episode, I can't wait to see which of his camping mates chooses to take the reigns over... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Looks like someone is accepting his predicament of being bound and gagged and how he likes it. Recalling the events that befall onto him and how it brought some excitement to him. And now being helpless and can't escape made it even more thrilling for him. Well Ethan, hopefully you don't fall into anymore chilly bog water to not get surrounded and stashed into the bags and strapped down. But hopefully these brutish men keep tying you up since you like being the bound victim.

Nice work as always, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hot seeing Ethan get off to the smells of dad's bag! Excited to see what Day 3 has in store!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This has already been an intense gathering with Ethan, Eric, and Sergei enjoying some time in bondage... I can't wait to hear more about the rest of this weekend and the manhunt the story's title promises!
My M/M Stories Here
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I suppose the biggest form of torture the brutes subjected poor Ethan to is the psychological one that comes when being left alone with one's thoughts for too long. Most people would overcome such state of feeling by idk, maybe walking away or speaking or something; none of which are things that the captured lad can do, soo...

And what thoughts...! Bondage/gag/tug related thoughts are always the best thoughts! The very least that this less than fortunate predicament has given to the poor sleeping bag mummy is the ability ( and time, PLENTY of time) to come to terms with his strange likings.
Don't worry, Ethan, you're just like all of us :lol: (doms not included)

And, as always, the prize for the best chapter goes to....(insert generic sitcom drumrolls here) [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !
Seems like this particular contestant has already won this prize, multiple times, actually! He'd better find some space to store all these (definitely 100% gold) trophies
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well it looks like Ethan's secret desires are safe for the time being 🤣

Ah, the 3rd day in which many of us have been waiting for is almost here. Let's see what this "Manhunt" is all about!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Huge thanks for all the encouraging comments, guys. Really glad to see so many of you enjoying this.
I'm honestly very anxious to get back to this tale. Can't believe we've made it up to 24 chapters already.

I see the poll numbers at the top of the thread have increased since the last time I visited this story.
As of right now, here is what the popular on-demand tent would look like based on the six front-runners:

DUSTIN, ERIC, FRANK, MITCH, WILLIAM & ROBERT

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 9 months ago, edited 4 times in total.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

In the spirit of [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] on House Arrest , I'm calling the firefighters if we don't get another chapter!
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Can’t wait to see more of Dustin and William!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 9 months ago In the spirit of [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] on House Arrest , I'm calling the firefighters if we don't get another chapter!
Bradstick wrote: 9 months ago Can’t wait to see more of Dustin and William!

Dustin and William, huh? Hmmm. Glad to know you have a weak spot for those two.
I might have to send Mitch and his brawny henchmen out to capture and arrest you boys. One hunk per overeager TUG reader oughta do the trick, especially considering how little effort it would take for them to overpower any of you in a 1vs1 brawl.

I don't have the full assignment roster, but I do have a general idea of who I'd send after who.

I'd send Dustin out to get you, [mention]Bradstick[/mention]
Mitch to forcibly arrest and secure [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
Chad to hunt down and capture [mention]Stormee[/mention]
Frank to truss up and get extra handsy with [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
Doug to go all out on [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
Rick to tackle and take down [mention]wataru14[/mention]
Sergei after [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
Dave to hunt down and secure [mention]squirrel[/mention]
Greggory to take care of uber-mouthy [mention]Footsub123[/mention]
Jeffrey to tame and leash up [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
William to hunt and capture [mention]socjuc[/mention]
Eric to gently bundle up and secure [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]
Trevor to capture and truss up [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Derek to take down and arrest [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention]

Most readers haven't shared their poll answers with us, so it's pretty hard to match everyone up like this...
Alternatively, it could also be a random assignment thing. Might be pretty funny and a tad more humiliating in some cases.

Last edited by bondagefreak 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Sending out big armed Chad to bear hug me and gag me with his bear paw sized hands? Just so he knows, I won't come quietly. I'll escape from him if I have to. Especially if I'm the first to be captured, I'll escape and warn everyone else here.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Do I get a hunk to contend with? ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic