Katerina: Out Of Focus M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Katerina: Out Of Focus M/F

Post by Mr Underheel »

Spring Saturdays are special times. Everything is so fresh and new. The aromas are amazing. Flowers are popping out. The leaves are beginning to show themselves. Birds are seemingly everywhere. It is Katerina’s favorite season.

This particular Saturday she has been walking a trail along a gurgling stream, putting her camera to good use. There was so much to learn about this new gear and the different lighting challenges that the woods provided caused her to experiment with f-stops, lenses, filters — all kinds of things that she would need to be skilled at when she opened her studio. That was something she hoped to do sooner rather than later. But for today, the camera was just fun!

The pretty girl was so engrossed in this labor of love that she lost track of everything: the trail, the time, the direction. “GPS will save me today!”, she laughed. “That’s the only way I could ever find my car again!” The thought comforted her completely

She found herself in a glade that had suddenly opened up In front of her. The sun had slipped behind the trees, giving them a gorgeous backlighting that she hadn’t seen yet that day. She smiled and fidgeted with her camera’s settings.

This was her first chance to use one of her longer lenses. It changed out quickly and she clicked some shots of the distance. Right away she noticed some odd movement in the distance. If there was one thing that was a constant with Katerina it was her curiosity. Another was a certain level of ill-advised fearlessness. She couldn’t keep herself from moving closer to investigate.

The trees were thick enough to obscure her vision so that she continued to move closer. Suddenly she realized what she had happened upon. A woman was bound securely to a tree, her hands high above her head. Ropes encircled her body, making it impossible for her to move. A wide leather strap covered her mouth.

The poor woman noticed Katerina and her eyes grew instantly huge! She tried to scream but the gag almost completely stifled that effort.

Katerina’s first instinct was not to run away, but to help the girl. She ran there as quickly as the underbrush allowed. Disregarding her camera, she dropped it to the ground and tried to pull the gag from the captive’s mouth.

It was then that a mountain of a man stepped from behind a huge tree only a few steps away. He held ropes in his hands and moved quickly toward the now terrified photographer.

Katerina turned to run but her legs had turned to jelly. In a flash he was on her. His giant arms clutched her easily, holding her as if she were a tiny doll

She tried ever trick she knew: stomped his instep, threw an elbow into his ribs, grab his crotch, but he seemed oblivious to pain.

That’s when he pushed her to the ground and pulled her arms behind her. Swiftly he bound he wrists. Clearly he was skilled at this because no amount of struggling or strength loosened the cords a single centimeter.

When she tried to get up, he grabbed her feet and pinned them between his thighs. “Run now, pigeon. If you can!”

Katerina lay helpless in the leaves, broken branches and ferns that comprised the forest floor. Her heart felt like it would burst from her chest
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Very good beginning, I wonder what the man wants with her? Look forward to the next part :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 2 years ago Very good beginning, I wonder what the man wants with her? Look forward to the next part :)
[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] thanks so much! I hope to get to it soon
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Very promising start - looking forward to reading more!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Part 2

Katerina lay still on the ground with leaves and twigs clinging to her hair and clothes. Fear had overcome her and brought tears to her eyes. When the brute looks down at her with malice in his eyes she shivered uncontrollably.

“You shouldn’t have come here. Nobody comes here. Now what will I do with you?”

“Leee...let me go…???” He grunted. “No fucking way. No. My plans…now what?”

“Let me go!” she shouted. “Shut up!” He untied the bandana from around his neck and stuffed it in her mouth, then lifted her to her feet. “If you know what’s good for you, you will keep that in and you won’t make another sound.”

Instinctively she tried to push the smelly, sweaty rag out. Before she could he pushed it back in and clamped his hand over her mouth, then half carried, half dragged her toward the other bound girl.

The two women’s eyes met, sharing a terrified look. How did they come to be tied like this? What was he going to do with them?

Behind a large bush was a big black pickup truck that she hadn’t noticed before. He dropped the tailgate and sat her on it. Inside the bed was a roll of duct tape. Without a word, he peeled off a long strip and stretched it across her lips, sealing the gag.

He then climbed into the truck and pulled her with him, laying her on her side. She saw a pile of ropes laying near her. A few seconds later he had a lengthy wrapped loosen around her neck, and then he passed it through a D-ring that was embedded in the floor of the truck. She could scarcely lift her head. Struggling didn’t achieve anything.

As if that weren’t enough, he passed a rope between her ankles and pulled them back until her hands and the heels of her hiking boots touched. “That will hold you, bitch!” Off he stomped. She struggled again but it was worse than before, of course.

Only minutes later he wa back, this time carrying the other poor girl. Her hands had been tied if front of her. But he had added another line to them and threaded it between her legs. That line was then wrapped around her waist, effectively pinning her hands to her crotch.

It didn’t take him long to hog tie her as well and anchor her neck identically to Katerina’s. The looked at each other, fear In their eyes. They could do nothing to help the other.

He said angrily, “Kidnap ONE girl. That was the job. Now I have TWO. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?”

Jumping to the ground, he closed the tailgate. A thud sounded near Katerina’s head. “Can’t leave your fucking camera here. Shit. This is fucked.”

The truck door slammed and the engine fired up. Down the rarely used two-track bounced the truck. The two bound girls jerked against their restraints.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Part 3

When the truck finally stopped the girls looked up and saw that they were parked inside an old barn. He closed the large door and chained it shut. There was little light remaining. The man untied their neck ropes and released their hogties.

“Good new!” he said to the other girl. “They already came through with the ransom! Two million bucks! Damn, your dad must love you! We’re waiting for the call telling me where to dump you and it’ll be all over for you.”

He stood them up against a tree trunk of a support post and wrapped ropes around them. “But what am I going to do with YOU, little girl. I can’t let you go, can I?” He gently pulled the tape from her mouth. Katerina spit the nasty cloth out onto the dirt floor.

“Please don’t hurt me! I would do anything! Just don’t kill me!”

“I’m no murderer! But I have an idea…” He was interrupted when his phone rang. “Time to go, bitch. Daddy dropped off the cash!”

After releasing them from the post he carried the ransomed girl to the truck and pushed her into the back seat. Then he released Katerina’s hands Tom behind her back and re-tied them in front. A long line dangled from a beam far up in the barn. After binding her hands with it he pulled them far above her head.

With a sudden violent yank he popped all of the buttons on her shirt. Her face reddened when he looked and started laughing. “Braless today! You have great tits! I want to play with them when I get back!” Katerina shuddered at the thought, half in fear, half in anticipation. It had been a long time since a man had touched her boobs

A sudden chill ran through her. “You’re going to kill her, aren’t you? She has seen your face!” He smiled. “This? You can’t tell that this is a mask! It’s really a good one! But, no, she hasn’t seen my face. She won’t be killed. I will be back.”

He grabbed her breasts roughly and spent several minutes manhandling them. After a final twist of her nipples he opened the barn door , pulled the truck out and slid the door closed again.

He popped his head in and said, “Go ahead and scream. There’s no one within 20 miles of this place. Bye!”

What the hell, she thought. I might as well try…

“HELP ME! HELP! I ‘VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!”
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

A good continuation. I wonder what is in store for Katerina. It looks like there may even be a small part of her excited by whats to come. Look forward to reading more. :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 2 years ago A good continuation. I wonder what is in store for Katerina. It looks like there may even be a small part of her excited by whats to come. Look forward to reading more. :)
Thanks! More soon
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mr Underheel wrote: 2 years ago Thanks! More soon
Looking forward to it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Part 4

Katerina screamed and struggled for quite some time. It was useless, though. She wasn’t an inch closer to freedom than she was the second the man had left.

Somehow, through the terror she was feeling, another emotion was bubbling to the surface. Her nipples were hard. No, it wasn’t because she was cold. Not only that but she could tell that her panties were getting moist. This was turning her on? It couldn’t be! The thought made her all the more desperate to escape. If this guy thinks she liked him keeping her captive she may never see her family again

It felt like hours before she heard the truck pull up and the door open. Once inside he examined her. “You will be happy to know that the girl and her family are together again! And I am pretty damn rich. Do you like that?” Katerina said nothing but glared at him angrily. “You’re mad. But anger isn’t the only thing that you feel, I see! Good! I have been hoping to find a girl like you! We’re going to get along wonderfully!”

She spit at him. “Fuck you. Just kill me now. I won’t do a thing for you. I won’t stay here! Kill me or let me go!” All her protests did nothing to help her.

“You’re gonna be my slave girl! Willing or not, that is your fate!” He got a big canvas bag from the truck and emptied its contents at her feet. Collars. Leashes. Chains. Leather cuffs ropes. Many things she couldn’t identify.

“This will look so good around that pretty throat, little girl!” A thick black leather collar with many steel studs imbedded in it was literally padlocked around her neck. A short chain then wrapped around the post, securing her there. “I will take these ropes off now. You will take off your clothes. Everything. Do it quickly.”

Again Katerina glared at him and did nothing. He got angry and slowly twisted her tits. “ You heard me, didn’t you?” The pain grew until she yelled “STOP! Asshole! Fine!” It was difficult but soon she was naked

At that point he buckled and locked her into wrists and ankle cuffs. Then chains ran all over her bindings—wrist to wrist, ankle to ankle, ankle to wrist—and everything to her collar. He then released her from the post.

As soon as that chain was loose she tried to run for the door. He just laughed and let her hobble away. “It’s no use! The door is locked! And we’re far away from anyone who can help you!” Undaunted, Katerina pulled at the door with all her might.

Her captor approached her and before she could run he locked a thick heavy chain to her collar. It was bolted to what appeared to be an ancient cannonball. “And now escaping will be even more difficult! You, cunt, are MINE!”

Just then Katerina’s eyes widened and she cringe. A figure had appeared behind him and that figure carried a shovel. Before the man could react, the handle of the implement struck the back of his head and he crumpled to the ground.

A familiar face stood there! “Gerald!” The head of security for her father’s small company—and her secret crush! “How did you find me? I am so happy to see you! You can’t imagine!”

“That tracking device that your dad had me put in your camera bag came in handy, didn’t it!” She had told her dad that she didn’t want it or need it but now she was grateful that he had ignored her protests.

“Let’s get you out of this stuff and put them on him. Then we will get out of here!”

Soon she was dressed and they were in his Jeep, headed for home. A few days later she and Gerald met again so that she could thank him for her rescue. “I was so scared! But I feel so safe with you around, Gerald! She hugged him and wouldn’t let go

He returned the hug gently. There had always been a spark that he felt around her, born partly if his job of protecting her. But it was more than that. Especially now that he had seen her bound and chained that way. It almost made him laugh at the time. He had all of those implements and more at his lakefront cottage. Now might not be the time to broach the subject since it has been so few days since her rescue. But he would take a chance.

“Katerina. When I rescued you I was so happy that you were safe. But I was also very turned on by your predicament. And I could tell you were, too. All the sights were there. Am I right? Or do you deny it? If you were, consider this…”. He held up a narrow pink bejeweled collar. “Would you please consider wearing this for me, little girl?”
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thats was a good twist and did not see that coming, will be interesting to see how she reacts :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 2 years ago Thats was a good twist and did not see that coming, will be interesting to see how she reacts :)
I wanted her to become a submissive but not to a kidnapper. Actually, I am writing this for a girl in Glasgow who likes Gerard Butler. I got auto corrected and am editing that. Technically it’s not him, but he’s the inspiration

Thanks so much for your comments !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic