Hanging in Suspense (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A great ending to a great little story! Excited to see more from you in the future!

I also second [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of Constantine and Alex, as they explore their relationship (whatever it might be), and of course with lots of rope and tape!
My M/M Stories Here
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great story - wonder why Connid became so willing though?
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!
Sorry, I should've explained his willingness a little bit better, but I ended up neglecting to flesh out his character. Connie gets so horny being tied up to his best friend while wearing close to nothing that he's willing to do pretty much anything. Secretly, he's actually even more of a thrill seeker than Alexander, but he will never (or almost never) initiate a TUG, he needs somebody else to get the ball rolling. Once he's been sufficiently involved in the situation, he becomes a totally different person. Hope that makes sense. :lol:
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loved this story! You introduced some great characters and an enjoyable premise. Hopefully we’ll get to see them willingly kidnapped again soon!
swimmerboy2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by swimmerboy2 »

I keep coming back and rereading this story. It's so hot and I'd love to be tied up in my speedo with Alexander and Constantine. The bagging was interesting and the closest I could compare was when I was tied up in a sleeping bag. It crazy, I'm not claustrophobic or afraid of the dark, but anything like that is intense.

Great story! One of my favorites on here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic