BECOMING MY ROOMMATE'S SLAVE (M/M) - chapter 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

BECOMING MY ROOMMATE'S SLAVE (M/M) - chapter 2

Post by Hornysub »

I woke up. I don’t remember when exactly, but when I did, I felt like I had slept for three days in a row… I slowly opened my eyes to discover that my predicament hadn’t changed, or at least that’s what I thought. I was still totally encased in the rubber sleepsack, laying on my small bed, surrounded by Danny’s smelly dirty clothes. So, this was true, definitely not a dream!

Soon enough I realised that I needed to use the bathroom, so I began to try and get out of my rubbery confinement. When I tried to take my arms out of the sleeves, I realised that something was preventing them from going out and preventing me from moving at all! I tried again but it was quite impossible… so I looked behind me and that is when it all started… the zipper had been shut completely! And I could hear the noise of a little padlock tickling!

How did that happen? I remember pretty well that I did not shut the zipper yesterday, even if I wanted it wouldn’t have been possible from the inside so I came to the conclusion that someone must have done it while I was asleep! No, please no, it must be a joke or something of the kind. I started struggling against my bounds so that I could reach the toilet before flooding my mattress with piss, but it was useless… plus I started to get warm.

After a while, what I was afraid of happened… I heard noises coming from the door… someone was going to enter the room and see me like this!

- ‘sup Andry, finally awake?

It was definitely the voice of Danny; how could I forget the sound of it…

- hum… yeah hum hello Danny hum… could you give me a hand please?
- why would I do that? You look like you’re having a great time, don’t you?
- Well, I hum… I think I need to get out I…
- No, you don’t, plus you need to be punished for looking into my stuff bitch.

Bitch? Fuck now I started to get hard… I could hear him rummaging through his stuff but couldn’t see it as I was laying on my belly… what is he doing? is he going to let me out of the sleepsack?

- Well hum… I’m really sorry about that Danny I just…
- Shut up now… you’re not sorry… but you will be!

As he said that he jumped on my back and took my hair with his right hand, and when I gasped, he stuffed something in my mouth with his left hand. It felt like a big wad of hardened tissue, but hardly did I have some time to think about it or even try to spit it out that I hear the sound of tape being ripped out coming from behind me. It took only few seconds for Danny to shut me up, forcing me to suck on what he had just stuffed into my mouth.

I don’t really know how many times Danny rolled the tape around my head. I lost track at around seven… there I was, laying on a stranger’s bed, surrounded by his dirty underwear, locked in a tight rubber sleepsack and gagged with a big cloth of tissue which I realised had a pretty string taste. Before I even got time to ask Danny, even if it would have been difficult to do it now that he gagged me, I got my answer…

When he was done, he ripped the tape and got close to my hear.

- There you go… nice and quiet, sucking on my two cumrag like the good little bitch you are haha!
- Mmmmmmpppppphhhhh!!!!! Mppphphhhhh!!!
I tried asking him to take that out of my mouth, but it was useless. What the fuck was that?! I really wanted out of here, I NEEDED out of here and as soon as possible!

- I knew you were some kind of freak when I first saw you little Andry, sitting there, looking at my ass and my feet… well lucky for you I am kind of a freak myself too haha and you’ll get the chance to see them closer, but for now I think it is a good idea that you learn to appreciate my odour right?
- Mppppphhhhh!!!! Mpppphhhhh mphhhhhh mphhhhh!!!
- Yeah I know, you’ll thank me later… well if I decided to leave you ungagged of course haha!

Then I felt him going off my back and heard that he was still looking for something in his stuff…

- I have to leave for practice, but I would want my new little slave bitch to get bored right?

As he said this, he came right in front of my gagged face and looked my straight in the eye with a little smirk on his face… fuck he was really handsome, but what he was holding got me frightened!

-

that's it for chapter 2 guys and sirs!
I sincerely hope you enjoy it!
feel free to leave a comment or ask me anything,
I'm always open to discussion,

Kind regards,

Hornysub.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Ooh, I hope it's a gas mask or similar.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hornysub[/mention]
I stumbled upon this by accident, and then realised what you'd done.
This is totally not the way to go about posting a story.

I know you've been reading and following stories on this site, and I very strongly advise you to just do what everyone else is doing.

Your chapters should all be on the same thread, and should all be posted as replies to the original story thread.
This idea of splitting your story up into different topics is just terrible.

Please consider what I'm telling you, boi.
If you split your story up in this fashion, then you're basically shooting yourself in the foot.

You simply need to post chapter 2 in the same thread as chapter 1, and then edit the first post of that thread and change the title to reflect the publishing of a new chapter.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Please listen to Bondagefreak.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

Dear Sir, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Thank you so much for letting me know!
As I said I am quite new to this so I didn't know that you were supposed to post it that way.
I hope you still like my story and that you are still writing yours (can't stop reading them again and again ;) )
Thank you again Sir,
Regards,
Hornysub
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hornysub[/mention]
I'm glad you took my advice, boi. Tomorrow, I'm going to ask the mods to delete this thread so that readers aren't confused as to why a copy of chapter 2 is here.

I'm going to be settling down this evening and catching up to a few stories I'm following (this one included) and then dropping some reviews.
I look forward to reading this latest chapter you've published ;)

Hornysub wrote: 2 years ago I hope you still like my story and that you are still writing yours (can't stop reading them again and again ;) )
Aside from BOUND & GAGGED, I had no idea you were following my other stuff. Be sure to comment and review when you enjoy something, boi.
We need all the active commentators we can get. Besides, I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and the best way to do that is for you to regularly interact with us on the stories you're following.

I'll be reading chapter 2 and sharing my thoughts about it a bit later today.
See you there, boi.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic