Persuasion (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Persuasion (M/M)

Post by Volobond »

It's just so easy to get straight guys to do what you want. I've made a little business of it - straight dudes who want to prank their buddies, gay guys in the closet trying to get material to add to their spank bank of their crushes, even the occasional scorned girlfriend who wanted some blackmail material. I wasn't picky about my clients. I'd been on campus for two years now, and no man was safe from me. I kept it a trade secret how I got those photos of Coach Matheson in pup gear. Let's just say I have time reserved in my weekly schedule for, ah... pet-sitting.

Tate was an easy target. Despite some athleticism to his body, he was thin and short. A lot of my targets were more physically fit than I was, but honestly, I found the more nerdy guys easier targets. The dumb jock stereotype no longer holds up - some of these big thug-looking men are true scholars and strategists. But the stereotypical nerds had only gotten cockier. The straight college nerd nowadays was confident in his ability to outthink any opponent, and certain that anyone more physically imposing than he was proportionally less intelligent.

Tate was a psychology major, which was laughable. You'd think those students would be the most likely to figure out my method, but no. In fact, they seemed even more susceptible to it, if possible.

My method of persuasion was simple. The basic idea combines the principle of escalation with that classic rite of typical masculinity, the dare. It's the idea that you ask for something small and reasonable, then in quick succession start asking for gradually more unreasonable things, until it becomes automatic for your target to obey.

Take Tate, for example. There's something wired in straight guys, a fragility of ego that gives them a desperation to please. If I show any doubt in their abilities, I defy you to find the straight man of eighteen to twenty-three who will not immediately strive to prove me wrong. So I cornered Tate one afternoon and bet him twenty bucks he couldn't beat me to the end of the quad in a race, and the boy dropped his books to race me. Don't worry about my funds, I'd make it all back and then some.

For the rest of the week, I'd let Tate win the little bets I gave him, slowly growing more unreasonable. Like going from racing to lifting something heavy, to flipping water bottles. You get the picture. And then came the kicker, where I bet him he couldn't get out if I tied him up.

Buoyed by his wins and the cash he had won from me, he accepted my dare and met me at my dorm. And that was how I got Tate wrapped up in neon orange tape, layers and layers wrapped over his twinky body. My client wanted him humiliated, helpless. So I gently kneaded his crotch through the wrapping, before taking my own socks and forcing them in his mouth, wrapping a ring of orange tape around his head to secure them. Horny, struggling, and helpless, I took picture and video before adding the final touch. An absolutely rancid sneaker my client had provided.

My client was a rival of Tate's, a partner of his on a project that Tate had falsely accused of plagiarism and gotten expelled. So he called me up for revenge. And what better revenge could there be than this? Watching your rival unable to do anything but sniff the sweaty stench of your feet and moan. I kept stroking him while he protested the smell. More psychology. Pavlovian this time. I must have milked the man dry, and I think once or twice he fell into a daze from the footstink.

After I got my fee from the client, I didn't see Tate again. I did see the client, though. I went to his apartment, and he didn't even acknowledge the new piece of furniture he had acquired - a man-shaped mummy, its nose and cock the only flesh exposed, cock hard as my client rested his feet just below the mummy's nose.

I love my job.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Wow! Great work. I love the thrill of the hunt!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Very clever and well written!....Especially how the so called psychology nerd was 'conditioned' into believing he would win all the mini bets all week....Tate merely was outsmarted and fooled into complete submission....I guess he wasn't paying enough attention in psychology 101 :mrgreen:

Now the client description and though he was not there at the initial bondage experience, was in fact there in true spirit with his smelly sneaker applied by the main character...Tate's first clue perhaps of his true captor. H-O-T!! Like how the client was introduced more towards the end which to me was intriguing! Please continue? This could be 2 perspectives maybe, either more and more new captures(since the main character loves his job), or descriptions of Tate's continued imprisonment...

And Tate's fate....toes on nose...revenge is a bitch :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

You took the challenge, [mention]Volobond[/mention], ran with it, and secured the prize. And now your prize enjoys the sweet smell of success!! :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]NotRowan[/mention] and [mention]Pup[/mention], I believe you two know why I'm tagging you on this particular piece ;)

Well done [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
As we've come to expect from you, this was brilliantly written.
The absolute perfect size for a short one-off that has us wanting more 8-)

Loved the psychology bit about using bets and whatnot.
I think [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] might appreciate that as well.

On another note, I'm sure there are a ton of guys here who would've voluntarily jumped right to Tate's final bet and paid handsomely to take his place. From the look on his face, that running shoe must've been downright pungent.

I'm sure he's enjoying his new life as a piece of *ahem* furniture 8-)

Brilliantly told, my friend!
Loved this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That was pretty fun, and nicely short. Honestly, if I were in Tates position, I would have thought long and hard about that one. I really enjoy the idea of someone tying me up, ideally through something harmless like a bet, with them hoping that they are doing something mean to me. While not trying to show my enjoyment.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great little story [mention]Volobond[/mention] . Love the use of psychology to lure in the victim. You're just too good at creating these little vignettes.

And definitely a good choice of photo by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] to stir the story. I thought I recognised the model. Big fan of the work those two guys produce.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

If you love sleepsacks make sure you read Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago I thought I recognised the model. Big fan of the work those two guys produce.
I'm not surprised you've come across this model, Pup.
I think a lot of us here recognise the little twink.

I definitely have to agree with you about [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s proficiency at these short snippet stories.
Highly enjoyable!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Great little story [mention]Volobond[/mention] . Love the use of psychology to lure in the victim. You're just too good at creating these little vignettes.

And definitely a good choice of photo by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] to stir the story. I thought I recognised the model. Big fan of the work those two guys produce.
Awwww, you're both too kind! :D But I also have to agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] I'm also a big fan of their work ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just reread this fine piece and want to bump it back up into the active topics so that new readers would have a chance to discover it.
Well done @Volobond!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic