Secrets shared (FF, F/F) (sequel to 'What they can't see') COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]NotSeen[/mention] So it is Asha´s time to share the Experience - the Blindfold is a nice touch :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So it is Asha´s time to share the Experience - the Blindfold is a nice touch :)
Well, it's only fair, after all... Yeah, blindfolds are kind of a thing for me, so I like to use them in my stories.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

An open ended story. Clever. Leaves room 4 more if ya ever feel the need. Well written too :D
Hogtied and loving it
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you. That's the end of this story (even though I forgot to put in 'the end') but you may meet these two again fairly soon...
ropesngirls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropesngirls »

Quite lovely story about those girls exploring bondageplay and each other. I particularly like how loving and caring they are for the other once she is restrained - the sub's desire to please and impress the dominant. Oh, and in the first part i just love picturing Joanne in her jeans and turtleneck. But that is me. ;)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

ropesngirls wrote: 2 years ago Quite lovely story about those girls exploring bondageplay and each other. I particularly like how loving and caring they are for the other once she is restrained - the sub's desire to please and impress the dominant. Oh, and in the first part i just love picturing Joanne in her jeans and turtleneck. But that is me. ;)
Nothing wrong with you being you. Thank you for the feedback. I suggest reading the previous story ('What they can't see') too, if you haven't already.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic