HumHumming - Worshiper of my friend (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

HumHumming - Worshiper of my friend (m/m)

Post by tugfan »

Prologue:

My name is Philip, and I have since my young teens had a serious fetish for feet, tickling and lately bondage. And I fantasize about it all the time… let’s just say that I’m a little boy who enjoys his fantasies and moments to jerk off to them. And through my entire life I have always been straight, or maybe not… it’s hard to say. I have sort of been bi-curious. And by that I mean that I have always been attracted to the female gender, but I have been curious to males and have even jerked off to male ‘’material’’, but I’m still very doubtful about it. Let’s say that I have been more attracted to females but that I’m at least not turned off by males.
But that was then, now I am full on bi, if not more male-loving than female-loving. And my entire day-to-day life has been changed around, to the better or the worse is up to you to judge. But this is the story of how me and my close friend Jason became even closer, and how he came to ‘’own’’ me. Well we have been friends for about four years now, and it is only recently that we have really come to develop feelings for each other. We have turned from just being friends who hung out together, to something completely different. And right now I am willing to give him my full attention at all times. And how that came to be… well that will now be written down for you all to read. Enjoy! :big:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1:

I was on my way walking to Jason’s house. We had decided to hang out at his place this weekend. His parent would be gone for the night and only come home the next day, so we had his entire house to ourselves. And yes he does still live at home because he’s 18 and studying in his hometown, so that is why he never really had the need to move away from his home in a rush. In any case we had the house to ourselves and we would really enjoy ourselves. Hanging out, drinking beer, grilling outside for one of the first times of the year. Playing games as we usually did. But maybe I should give you some info first on how me and Jason actually look:
I have light brown hair which I prefer to keep at a medium length that I usually apply hair wax to, simply to give it a bit more volume and to make it not simply just lie down flat on my head. My face is slightly edge shaped around the chins, with a somewhat square-shaped outline of the face. I have blue almond shaped eyes with a straight-lined nose. My skin is quite pale and I have always been a very slim person. I may have broad shoulders but I’ve never had much muscles or flesh on my 1.78m length body. But nor am I skinny, slim and slightly outlined muscles are the proper words for my body shape.
As for my friend, his name is Jason. He has more darker brown hair which he tends to keep quite short and of course with hair wax to give it more volume and shape than I have. His eyes are of deep green and he has a very outlined face with quite edged chins. The type of supermodel face that girls would fall for immediately. He is just a bit longer than me with a length of 1.86m and he has a much more darker tanned skin. As my body is with very few big muscles his body is the opposite. He’s not extremely buff but he has a lot bigger and more defined muscles, and abs that will make most people who see them gaze at him. He is just a bit longer and he clearly has a lot more defined muscles that are a treat to look upon. That combined with a handsome face, his gorgeous 45 European sized feet and a confident attitude has made him a secret dream of mine. A dream that I thought would never come true.

And so I arrived at his house at 4.30 pm. It was a moderately large house in a quite nice housing block on the outside of town. It showed some status as of how much money he and his family had. Though that was nothing new to me. I walked up to the large brown door of the house and just walked in as we knew each other good and there was no need to knock at it. We greeted each other and he offered me a beer nearly as soon as I entered, and that was an offer which I couldn’t refuse. But what happened during the early long hours of the evening are relatively irrelevant, so I’m going to skip forward to the later part. It was after 9pm, the sun had set and it was now fully dark outside, the only things illuminating the outside were lights from all the other houses. Imagine yourself where we were right now, a bit tipsy and not to drunk, and we were of course fucking with each other as friends do. And of course we were boasting as of who could beat the other one in a racing game we played. Truth be honest, we had been annoying each other a bit more than usual this evening, and so we were triggering each other more and more. This eventually led to us making bets on winning the next race we would play. And I want you all to remember, by this time I was still very bi-curious and not so sure about the male gender. But I had always in a way kept Jason in high regard, and had even jerked off to him a few times. It could be from dreaming about his perfect soles, being tickled by him etc. So secretly within myself I had always worshiped Jason’s body and dreamed about him but I had never truly admitted it. But what I didn’t know was that he was in fact a full out bisexual himself. I didn’t know that he had secretly dreamed about me the same way, only that he was on top of course, that he was being the dominant one as is in his nature. He had never admitted his bisexuality to anyone, not even to me. At least not at the time… Perhaps he knew that I had been curious at trying out my fetishes with guys, and that I was partially interested in him. That would explain what happened next, that would explain how he dared make the bet he made.

‘’Hey Phil, I tell you what! Let’s make a bet on this next race!’’ said Jason coaxingly

‘’What sort of bet?’’ I replied

‘’Any bet you want, come on say anything you want of me should you win’’

‘’Alright then, if I win you will pay me for everything I brought here this evening. The food, the drinks and… well you know you have to pay for it all!’’

‘’Fair enough, but should I win… you will have to serve me in any way I want this evening.’’ said Jason with a mischievous smile

‘’What do you mean by serving? What kind of services do I have to do to you?’’

‘’Well if I tell you to serve me drinks you will serve me drinks, if I tell you to clean the house up you will clean the house up. If I tell you to give me a foot rub you will give me a foot rub. Consider it being my slave for the evening. Anything I tell you to do you will do for me’’ he said as he stared at me intensively
My heart raced a bit when I heard the part about his feet. I had as I mentioned always had a slight interest in him even if I never wanted to truly admit it.

‘’Well fine! You won’t win anyways so it doesn’t matter’’

‘’Oh Philip, I would regret those brave words of your if I were you. You have no idea what you are up for.’’

‘’Well then I can’t wait to find out if it’s really that interesting’’ I said with a sly smile

We shook hands and the bet was on… Little did I know that this bet was going to change the way me and Jason looked at each other forever.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Chapter 2:

Oh my god… what the fuck was I thinking? I should have guessed he was up to something. He had planned this out a long while before… I-I never knew he was this way, or that he had wanted to do these things to me. He’s doing this against my will, he wants to make me suffer, to make me his own to play with. All I want is for him to let me go and never touch me again. And yet I still like it. What? No… I don’t, he’s keeping me here against my own will, no no no... why do I still have these sensations? Why am I hard throughout all of this? Tied up and played with and tickled mercilessly… and yet I have remained aroused through it all. I want him to stop, I want him to continue. Oh god… what is happening to me…

I had lost the bet, and to make matters worse I had lost it in a fair game. The bet was on and we raced each other in the game. And it was a close one as well, it was only by the end when I was getting nervous about what would happen should I lose, and that was when I drove off track. He won the race and immediately flung up from the couch and swung his arms up in the air triumphantly.

‘’Haha you lost man! You lost the race, now you will have to do whatever I tell you to do!’’ he smirked as he finished the sentence

‘’Something tells me you will regret this bet Philip. Now for the first order of business, I want you to clean off this living room table. Look at it, it’s a mess!

‘’Well fine, whatever you say man’’ I said as I threw my hands down in surrender. I immediately got to it and cleaned off the table, throwing away all the bottles and trash and even wiping it clean with a dishcloth.

‘’Well done Philip’’ he said as I had finished

‘’Now I want you to get to your second task for the night… get on your knees in front of me on the opposite side of the table’’

I did as I was asked and sat down so that I was facing him sitting on the couch with the table between us.

‘’Now would you please be a good boy and give me a good foot rub Philly?’’ he said with a gentle voice and a cute smile, a smile that was both demanding and asking at the same time. Of course I couldn’t refuse him, I had lost the bet and his besides, I had never really been grossed out by his feet. I thought it was a fantasy come true, but at the same time I was really hesitant to doing it.

‘’Come on man… anything but that, I don’t wanna rub your feet’’ I said not really meaning it, I knew he wouldn’t let me off this but it was more of a try to make it seem normal that I would try to get out of massaging his big feet.

‘’Oh no! You lost the bet and you will do the right thing and rub my feet now’’ he said with a much more demanding voice as he stretched out his legs on the table and put his feet in front of my face (the table was quite low and not made for the purpose of eating on and so I was face height with it when kneeling down). I knew that he was stronger than me and could force me, and it really wasn’t a big deal to rub his feet. It wasn’t something to worth to straight out refuse, and he stretched out his legs in a manner that wasn’t asking my permission. So I did what he asked.

‘’Fine then… I’ll do it for you. Do you want me to take off the socks or not?’’ I asked as I reached out for his big sweaty feet covered by white ankle socks.

‘’That’s a really good question Philly, you can take them off. I want to fully relax and feel my feet getting rubbed real good by you’’ he said in a cocky tone. I knew he wasn’t acting normal, but that was probably just because he had won the bet I thought. It would turn out later that the beer made him both horny and unable to hide his true sexuality. He wasn’t going to attempt to hide it atleast.

After about ten minutes of me rubbing his bare 45 EU sized feet and him watching TV he finally let out a big moan.

‘’Awwwww man… that feel good! You are a true born talent at this Philly’’

‘’Stop calling me Philly, Jason! You know I don’t like it’’ I said in an irritated tone
He pulled his feet away from me and leaned in to my face in the matter of two seconds.

‘’Hey, I don’t think you are the one to ask for favors here… Philly’’ he whispered in my ear

‘’You are really enjoying this aren’t you?’’ I said with a big sigh, not wanting to anger him. People can tend to act outside themselves when they’re drunk and so I played it safe.I knew that he could beat my ass if he really wanted to.

‘’Are you kidding me? Of course I am, and from what I can see you are too! he said as he pointed at my bulge in my pants. I immediately blushed and reached down my pocket and readjusted it quickly.

‘’Oh no this? This is nothing it’s just lying a bit weird that’s all’’ I said in a nervous tone. Shit! I thought. Was he gonna find out about this now? That I had sometimes secretly been turned on by him? It just couldn’t happen!

‘’Oh no Philly I know what that is! You are getting hard by this!’’ he said with a huge amused smile on his face

‘’No shit, fuck… Jason please, It’s not what you think. I’m not getting turned on by your feet!’’ It would be a disaster if people knew I was getting turned on by feet. And particularly male feet!

‘’Don’t you lie to me Philip!’’ he said in a stern voice. I knew that I couldn’t lie to him, he was standing over me, and being much bigger and stronger than me he was scary and intimidating. It would be hard to lie to him, especially when he was on the brink of being angry and when he would strain his big muscles as he towered over me. I had no other choice but to confess, even if I didn’t want to. Shit he already knew I was lying.

‘’Okay okay… fuck. Yes I admit I do get hard by it. By your feet. But please Jason you can’t tell this to anyone please’’ I begged him sincerely

‘’It’s nothing wrong with it and I can understand if you like my feet. And I’ve always known that you have liked them.’’

‘’What, wait how did you know that? You can’t have known that?’’

‘’Come on Philip, the way you have stared at women feet and the way I have often seen you stare at mine. It’s not really a well-kept secret for the observant person’’ he said coaxingly, obviously he was proud that he had saw through this

‘’Man… have you know it for as long as we’ve known each other?’’ I said in shock

‘’Well after about a year in, when I noticed your staring at my feet became more regular. But hey I want you to get back to massaging my feet okay?’’ he sat back on his old position on the couch and stretched out his feet towards me. Not really waiting for an answer from me.

‘’S-sure… of course’’ I said confused. I was in shock that he had always known this about me.

‘’But do you promise that you will never tell anyone about this?’’ I asked him looking him straight into his green eyes.

‘’Of course Philip, you are my friend and I would never betray you.’’

‘’But how does it come you aren’t grossed out by his Jason? Most guys would be disgusted by this. Why are you still letting me do this when you know I get… well you know what I get when I massage your feet’’ I said in an ashamed voice

‘’Well let’s just say that I am more acceptable than other guys. I have nothing against this, I thought you knew me well enough to know that about me’’ the way he talked to me now made me very submissive without noticing it. The way he talked to me made unable to answer him

‘’Anyways Philip, keep going. I want to get all tension released from my feet before the end of this evening. And who knows, you might get a little treat later on’’ he said with a mischievous voice
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Chapter 3:
The evening lapsed on until midnight. The only living things still active outside were the bugs attracted to the blazing light of the light posts. The atmosphere outside was dark and cozy, and it reflected my feelings. As I kept massaging Jason’s feet my hard-on never faded entirely, and it would become even bigger when Jason spoke up next.

‘’Hey Philip’’

‘’Yeah what?’’

‘’You have done a really good job so far, but I’m not about to let you off the bet any time soon, you still owe me’’

I had nearly forgotten that I still had to honor the lost bet.

‘’What is it that you want then?’’ I asked in a cautious voice

‘’You’ll see in time, right now I just want you to follow me’’ he said as he withdrew his feet and rose up from the couch.

He walked out from the living room and motioned me to follow him. I did as he asked and followed him. We walked through the kitchen and past the staircase leading to the upper floor, and went into his own room. It was a large one with a king-sized bed. His room, as well as his entire house, was nicely decorated. Very stylish and clean with white furniture, typically styled for the upper middleclass.

As we stepped inside he motioned for me to get on the bed. I hesitated and was obviously not fast enough for his liking and so he dragged me towards the bed instead.

‘’Come on now Philly boy, it’s nothing dangerous. I just want you to lie down on the side of the bed okay? With your head at the foot of the bed please. Would you do that for me?’’ he asked me really politely. It wasn’t necessary since he knew I could never refuse, being in the position I was in. He just wanted to play a game with me right now.

‘’Well… o-of course I will’’ I said in a nervous voice. What was I going to do in his bed I thought? Why would he want me to sleep here, he would always give me the guestroom to sleep in.

‘’Good boy, now lie still here will you. I am just going to get a few things and then be back, put your hands by the bedpost at the foot end and don’t move until I come back okay?’’

‘’Yeah sure thing’’ I said with a curious voice. What was he going to get now?

After about 5-10 minutes he came back with a gym bag that was obviously filled with items I didn’t know about, on top of that he had a huge smile on that handsome face.

‘’W-what is in that bag Jason?’’ I asked

‘’Oh you’ll see… just lie still on the bed okay, I promise that no harm will come to you’’ he said in a friendly voice

He walked over to the bed where I was lying. Out of his bag he dragged out two long strands of soft rope. He immediately walked up to my hands that were by the lower right bedpost and begun tying them up. As he began I jerked away my hands, but with a firm grip he took hold of them and forced them back to the bedpost.

Oh My god! I thought. He was going to tie me up! We had done this a time or two in the past for fun and games. And he felt like playing a trick on me so that’s why he had decided to tie me up. At least I thought he was doing it for fun, as I would later find out he was doing it because he was also into bondage, just as I was.

‘’Hey Jason, are you tying me up?’’ I asked, trying to hide my excitement

‘’What does it look like?’’ Jason dryly replied when my hands were tied together to the bedpost. I had no reply to that.

‘’Of course I am tying you up’’ he said after a few seconds of silence

‘’And you have to let me do it remember?’’ he said as he looked me in the face

‘’Yes Jason I know…’’ I replied as I averted my eyes away from his

He bound my hands over my head to the lower right bedpost, and my feet to the upper right bedpost. It was a fairly large bed, so now I was stretched out quite nicely on the side of the bed.

‘’There, all tied up nicely. Could you try to escape your bonds for me Philip?’’ he asked as he was looking down at me

And so I did. I tried to escape, I really did. But it appears that my hands and feet were tied too tightly. Not even with my fingers could I try to pull away the knots he made. I was lying the wrong way around on the right side of his bed, tied up and unable to escape, even if this bondage was very simple.

‘’Haha you look like a worm on the bed, crawling around as you do’’ he said with a cheerful smile

‘’Jason come on man let me go now’’ I asked, not very convincingly. I think he noticed that bondage was another unconfessed fetish of mine, since I now had a full bulge in my pants which he pretended to ignore.

‘’Tsk, tsk, tsk… no way Philly, it’s getting late and it’s time to sleep. I don’t want to bother with any laundry or bed sheets so you will sleep on the side of my bed. I will just sleep on the other side instead’’

He wasn’t stupid. His bed was so large that even with me on one side it wouldn’t become intimate and we would have plenty of space to sleep on.

‘’No Jason come on, this isn’t comfortable! At least give me a pillow to sleep on’’ I pleaded him

‘’That depends if you will do a good job for me’’

‘’What do you mean by that?’’ I asked with a confused voice

He quickly gave me my answer. He crept up on his side of the bed, pulled all the sheets to his side and covered himself in them, not even bothering to undress. The only thing that wasn’t dressed was his FEET. Yes his feet, and this was his plan for me. He would have me serve as his ‘’foot servant’’. A servant whose only job was to lick his feet clean, a servant who was bound by physical bonds and mental bond of the honor of a bet, moreover, a servant who was also bound by his fetish for feet.

‘’I want you to lick my feet for me’’ he said as he lied in the bed and stretched out his bare feet from under the bed sheets towards by face.
‘’W-what did you say? Why do you want me to do that? Won’t you be grossed out by that?’’

‘’I said lick my feet. They have become dirty, walking bare on the floor. And I want you to clean them off. Besides, I have no problem with you licking them. I won’t be bothered at all by it, in fact I think it feel nice to get my feet licked. And if I’m right I don’t think you have any problem with it, do you?’’

He was right. He had me where he wanted me. He knew I wouldn’t back down. This was a dream coming true. Apparently he had had his feet licked before, but I didn’t bother asking him. Right now I just wanted to lick his feet, and so I did.

At first it was merely lapping my tongue up and down his large soles. But as time passed both Jason and me became more comfortable with it, and I did a better job at licking them. At the same time he became more and more vigorous with his feet. He moved them around, motioning for me which part of his feet he wanted licked, I would go from sucking the toes to licking the balls of his feet, to licking all the way down to his heels. One time he even wanted me to scratch his heels using my teeth, luckily he wasn’t ticklish at all.

And his feet was the smoothest and most perfect pair of feet I had ever seen. They looked heavenly and felt even better, they were to die for! What I had sometimes dreamed of suddenly came true, I was at his feet worshipping them for him, whilst he was the done dominating me. My confused sexuality disappeared and at the moment I was too horny to care about anything else.

This continued for maybe twenty minutes until he, to my dismay, withdrew his feet from me.

‘’No, let me continue Jason!’’ I said without thinking, I was suddenly very aware of what I had said. He now had his proof that I truly loved his feet.

‘’Whoa, easy there boy, you might get more later. Right now it is time for us to sleep’’ he said as he already undressed and crept out from his bed. After going to the bathroom he walked up to me.

‘’I don’t want to be woken up tonight, so I will have to gag you’’

Before I could even protest he stuck an ankle sock (which was clean thank god) right into my mouth and picked up a roll of duct tape from his bag. He wrapped the tape around my head several times, and even taped my fingers together, so that I wouldn’t tie up any knots. Before he was finished he took a spare bed sheet from his wardrobe and wrapped me in it thoroughly making sure to cover my head, even though I was still in my clothes. Being tied taut as I was on his bed I was unable to get away from this hot prison. As most of you might know, things tend to become very hot under a sheet during the night, and that feels even more true when your head is under there, and it was getting hot already. I moaned and squirmed but he showed me no more interest for the rest of the evening. He went to bed and put off the light, saying ‘’goodnight’’ to me before going silent.

I took a while for me to fall asleep. Hot, aroused and unable to stop thinking made that very hard. I couldn’t stop thinking about the events of today. He had made me massage his feet, before then tying me up and making me lick them. And now he had bonded me even more before going to bed. It took a while before my arousal disappeared and I was able to think clearly. Then I realized that this behavior wasn’t normal. Not even for a fun game or a prank would any other guy friend I know do this to another guy. But my arousal and dimmed thinking came back when I felt his feet resting up on my chest and my face. Even if the sheet was between me and his feet I could still feel the pressure from them, and it must have taken at least an hour for me before I fell into a heavy sleep.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Chapter 4:
After that eventful evening there wasn’t much happening the day after. During the morning he loosened my bonds and let me go, because his parents would be coming home not too long after we had woken up. It became a very awkward and silent morning without much talking. It seemed like no one wanted to touch the events the night before. After we had eaten breakfast and I had packed my things, I left for home. But just as I was going to leave the house, Jason, always being the strong guy, brought up what had happened.

‘’Hey Philip’’ he said

‘’Yeah what’’ I asked as I turned around to face him

‘’It seems to me that you enjoyed yourself yesterday. Both with my feet and the tie up’’

I had no answer, I just stood and gaped at him unable to find the proper words to respond.

‘’Well how about we do this again? I certainly enjoyed it. What do you say about you coming over here the next weekend?’’

‘’W-well I um… y-yeah of course if you want to…’’ was all I managed to blurt out. Jason gave me a satisfied smile

‘’I thought so. I knew you wouldn’t back down. And don’t worry Philly, I won’t tell this to anyone’’

That little opening by Jason made way for future fun for the both of us. Had he not taken the step to invite me over again we might not have ever done similar things together. And that was in a way a testimony to his attitude. He was always the slightly more self-secure person who would take such a step, while I was by nature a bit more shy and submissive. This showed that he wanted to take charge and be the one to pull the strings and show that these future sessions would be his idea and that they occurred solely thanks to him. He made sure to let me know this, but I really didn’t mind. I was just happy it happened and didn’t mind him taking credit for it.

During the following week, the only thing I could think of was Jason’s feet and him tying me up. I could picture them in front of me, I even dreamed of them sometimes. I could see the perfect size and shape. The smooth skin and shape of his toes, even grooves in his skin. It was alright as long as I worked and my mind was occupied with other things, but as soon as I had some spare time over my mind slipped over to the memories and pictures. And every time that happened, whether I wanted it or not, I immediately became very horny.

As the week passed by it was soon Friday again, and I was to meet Jason in his house that night. His parents would be away this time as well so we had the house for ourselves. The reason to them being gone again is that they were very rich and more or less lived in a small house by the ocean. They would work during the week and mostly be gone during the weekends. This would fit mine and Jason’s plans perfectly!

Just as I did last week, I walked up to his house and went through the door without knocking. Jason heard me walking in and shouted at me to get upstairs. I walked up to the second floor and saw him resting on his couch watching TV.

‘’Hey man how you doing’’ he asked me cheerfully

‘’I’m good thanks how are you doing’’ I replied

‘’I’m excellent Philly’’ he said knowing that it would annoy me

‘’Would you please stop calling me that’’ I said slightly irritated

‘’Haha relax man I’m just messing with you. Why don’t you sit down, I have a task for you’’

‘’What sort of task is that’’ I asked him as I sat down on the couch

‘’Well Philip, we both know why you’re here, so let’s skip all the talking and get right to it’’ he said as he put a hand on my shoulder

I knew he wanted nothing more but to have some fun with me.

‘’W-well what is it you want me to do for you’’ I asked him excited, obviously anxious to see what would happen

‘’I want you to follow me to the basement’’ he said as he rose up from the couch and motioned for me to turn around and walk down the stairs.

I went cold as I wondered what the heck we would be doing in his basement? What could he do down there that he couldn’t do here? Just as I was scared I was already aroused and my sexual thoughts became too powerful for me to disobey. I soon found myself on his concrete floor in his basement.

‘’Sit down while I get the stuff’’ he ordered, I did as he asked

He walked into a sort of storage into another room of his basement and began searching through the storage. Soon he brought out a huge black frame covered with latex within the frame, he had a devious smile on his face and I was just as anxious as him to see how he was going to bondage me.

‘’Do you know what this is Philip’’

‘’No I don’t, but I guess you are going to tell me’’

‘’Exactly, this is a vacbed! (If you have no idea what this is you can just google it, if you are really into bondage it will be worth your time) This is a frame which has two sheets of latex on the upside and downside on it when it’s lflat down on the ground. You can crawl into between these sheets and then be sealed shut inside the latex, but the good part is that you can attach a vacuum cleaner to it and suck all the air out of it, and so there will be a vacuum inside it and you will be trapped’’ he said with a voice full of joy

‘’Oh no Jason you are not sealing me shut in that’’ I shouted as I bolted up from the floor

I had been prepared for that bondage was what we were going to do, but not this extreme! I was not prepared for something like his and I thought that Jason was taking it a bit too quick. Jason walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

‘’Shhh Philip, it’s nothing bad with it. I will be here to look after you, besides I’m your friend and you trust me right’’ he asked in a friendly tone

‘’Well yes I know… ‘’ I said in an insecure voice

He looked into me with his green eyes and a cute smile. Him putting my hands on my shoulder made me more secure, and I really didn’t have anything to fear from him. He was my friend after all. Moreover, we both knew we were into bondage but no one said it. He could tell I wanted nothing more but to be bondaged and I could tell he wanted nothing more than to bondage me. So I crawled inside the vacbed. It was laid out on the floor on a mattress so that I would not be uncomfortable. As soon as I was inside I was very excited, and he hosed a breathing tube inside the vacbed to my mouth so that I would be able to breathe properly. And then he sealed it shut and let me lie there. It was quiet for a few minutes until the noise began.

It was the sound of the vacuum cleaner turned on. Before I knew it the entire air space between the two latex sheets was gone and sealed me in a vacuum. I could move only slightly, and then only to bounce back to my original position on my back. It was impossible to escape so I knew that I was no in his mercy entirely.

But he did nothing to me. Inside the vacbed time seems to stand still. It’s quiet, warm and comfortable. You can’t move an inch, but I was surprised as to how good it actually felt, all worries disappeared in an instant. The thick latex walls clinged on to my entire body, making a beautiful shape of it on the vacbed. For how long I was in there I didn’t know, but suddenly I felt two hands grab my ribcage!

My first feeling was a ticklish sensation, he grabbed and squeezed my ribs making me laugh. He tickled them and moved his hands about to my sides and stomach. Ordinary nail-tickling might not have had any effect, but the squeezing-tickling was surprisingly effective and I couldn’t do anything about it. He tickled me and tickled me for about 5 minutes, but for me it seemed a lot longer than that. He said nothing but I could feel his excitement through his pants since he was sitting on my hips tickling me. I freaked out a bit by this but decided to let it not go to my head, besides I couldn’t do anything about it now.
After about 5 minutes he stopped and let me have a breather. After that he left me alone. I couldn’t tell if he was in the room the entire time but it seemed to stand still and rush onwards at the same time. But after what had been slightly over an hour (I found that out later) I felt the vacuum inside releasing. Air was once again pouring inside and soon I could move freely. While I was happy for him to release me I was kind of sad as well, it had been a nice experience and something that I wouldn’t mind doing again soon.

But what I didn’t know was that he had taken pictures of me in his phone. You couldn’t tell I was in them, but those few pictures would shake a few things up in the future.

Either way, once I crawled out and had some fresh air pouring over my hot and sweaty body Jason let me have a drink.

‘’So how was that Philly’’ he asked as he escorted me out from the basement.

‘’It was lovely, or I mean it felt rather good. I certainly wouldn’t mind doing it again’’ I said as I blushed

‘’Well I’m sure you will get lots of more chance to that my friend. But since you got to enjoy yourself now I want to as well. Maybe some foot-work wouldn’t be completely wrong don’t you think?’’ he said in a tone that rather demanded it than asking

What? I thought. He had the pleasure of watching me squirm as he immobilized me and tickled me. And now I would once again be on the receiving end having to massage and probably lick his feet? I got the slight feeling of being used, but yet I liked it. Without me thinking it at the moment my submissive side liked all this and it would soon take over my mind piece by piece. Without acknowledging it I actually liked his bossy and dominant side, him telling me what to do and his enormous charm to go along with that face and body!

Those were the kind of thoughts that would eventually make me worship Jason like a god, and make me accept him deciding over me. Those were the kind of thoughts that would eventually make me his sub. But at the moment I had no clue it would go that far.

But as my mind settled I came back to reality and to what he had asked me. He wanted me to worship his feet now, and I didn’t want to say no. After I had some water to drink he lead me into the living room and sat down on the couch with his socked feet on the floor. He nodded down at his feet, signing for me to begin my work.

I sat down on the floor and bent down to his feet. I lied with my head between his feet as he placed the on my chest. So now I was lying with my head towards the couch, and my legs were pointing out to the opposite side from it. The night was young and I now began the long wonderful task of rubbing and licking his feet. And somehow I could tell he wouldn’t be satisfied with only that before we would go to sleep. That night would prove to be much more eventful than it had already been…
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Chapter 5:
I licked and lapped his feet with my tongue that entire evening. My entire mouth tasted of feet, sweat and salt. It was most likely up to two hours that I licked his feet. I thought after 30 minutes that he would tire, but he didn’t. He said nothing but just moved and motioned with his feet to my head when he felt I was being lazy. So every time he wanted to I would keep licking his feet on the floor. I kept sucking his toes. I kept licking his soles. I kept serving him as a pup. I kept on the path that would lead me to be his slave. Bit by bit I was being slowly submitted to his dominant and masculine will.

After two whole hours he finally put his feet down and rose up, with me now lying in between his feet looking up into his crotch. I immediately realized that his crotch was larger than usual, I could see in his entire body and face that he was aroused.

‘’Hey Philly boy, you have done an excellent job with my feet’’ he said with a reassuring voice.

‘’T-thank you… Jason’’ I stuttered

The fact that I had served him well filled me with warmth and joy inside. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, and it can only be recognized by people who are subs themselves. To have satisfied your master and that he is happy with you is the best feeling in the world, and it would become like a drug to me.

‘’Hey get up on your feet, you shouldn’t lie there on the floor all night’’ he said, grabbing my arms and pulling me up.

‘’I think it’s time to go to bed soon, but we can still have some fun can’t we?’’ he said with a sly smile

‘’Yeah sure I agree… but what kind of fun did you have in mind? Are you going to go down on the floor and lick my feet for me? I said coaxingly but as a joke

He didn’t like that I said that. Me licking his feet was a means for him to show authority and power over me. The fact that I would even think that the roles would be reversed was something that didn’t sit well with his dominant attitude. He wasn’t openly mad at me but his stare grew cold and his green eyes pierced through mine. I averted my eyes as a natural reaction of submissiveness.

‘’Philip, why don’t you follow me into the guest room and I can tell you a thing or two’’ he said in a stern voice

I knew what I said didn’t sit well with him, but I had no idea he had taken it so bad. It was a joke after all.

He led me into the small guest room where I usually slept when I visited him. It had a bed a bit smaller than his own, but with plenty of space to move around on.
‘’Take off your shirt, socks and shorts, leave your underwear on. Then lie down on the bed flat on your back’’ he instructed me

‘’W-what… no why? What are you going to do to me?’’ I asked in confusion

‘’Remove your clothes and lie down on the bed’’ he repeated

‘’Shit… okay Jason I’m sorry but please, don’t hurt me alright?’’ I asked with a voice that was unusually low

He put a hand on my shoulder and calmed me down.

‘’Shhhh… Philip, don’t you ever ask that again. I’m your friend and I would never harm you okay? Don’t you ever think that way of me ever again you hear me? Now will you be a good boy and do as I say or will I have to force you?’’ he asked

‘’Okay, t-thank you Jason. I’m glad I can trust you, in that case I’ll do it for you’’

And so it happened. I stripped down to my boxers in front of my dominant best friend. I stripped nearly naked in front of him and lied down on the bed. It would have been impossible before but now it felt different. I would soon be at his mercy I thought, and I was right.

He began with taking out leather-padded cuffs from a drawer. Who the heck has leather cuffs in their drawer I thought to myself. But he took my hands and cuffed them to the bedposts, and then he did the same with my feet so I was now tied spread eagle on his bed. He made sure to fasten the cuffs tight so I was really spread out and could barely move at all. Those cuffs were padded for a reason, they were to protect my limbs from getting hurt when I struggle to much. Something I was to find out soon.

‘’There now, all spread out nice and tight’’ he said with a huge smile when he stepped away from the bed

‘’All that’s missing now is really a blindfold and a gag’’

I had little time to react as he whipped out a black cloth from under the bed that he tied around my eyes. I had no chance to evade it and it was soon tightly tied around my face. I could see nothing, not even the dim light from the ceiling.

‘’Eh Jason are you sure this is necessary’’ I asked nervously

‘’It’s all part of the plan, I want you to not know what is going to happen’’

Just as with the vac-bed I thought to myself.

Then he told me to open up. I was hesitant at first but I trusted him so I did as he asked. I opened up and in came the gag. It appeared to be a ball gag. I had seen countless on the internet and now Jason had one of these himself! Just how much did we really have in common?

It was not too big, so my mouth didn’t ache. Though I could do little to speak with the gag, and it was now when I was completely helpless that he revealed his plans for me.

‘’So you thought you would take charge here huh? You thought you could make me writhe in the floor like your dog and lick your feet for you? Well I’m not going to, and I’m a bit pissed at you for suggesting that. So now I am going to punish you… severely. You are going to be tickled my friend’’ he said in a calm voice

Oh no! He knew I dreaded tickling, I was really sensitive for tickling. Much more sensitive than any other guy in my age. He knew just how ticklish I was, even though he didn’t know my worst spots he would soon find them. I writhed and shouted into my ball gag as a protest.

‘’Oh save your energy Philly. You are going to need all of it. Because I am going to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you, until you can’t take it anymore. I am going to tickle you until you lose your mind and nearly go crazy, I am going to tickle you until you can’t take it anymore. And then you know what I’m gonna do after that? I’m just gonna keep right on tickling you even more’’ he said with a sadistic voice that was very serious

But I knew he was joking, something inside me told me that Jason wasn’t the type of person to be that cruel. He just wanted to play a game with me, but I still knew that he was serious about that he was going to tickle me, and that frightened me a bit.

I now screamed into my gag, trying to apologize and say that it was only meant as a joke. Trying to communicate with him. Bu he had planned this. He would make sure that I couldn’t protest or explain myself so that I could get out of the situation. He wanted a reason to tickle me, and he wanted me to not get out of that reason. And that was what would happen with me gagged.

‘’Oh quit your whining, you will be screaming plenty more before I’m done with you’’ he said as he climbed up on the bed and sat on my chest.

My heart was pounding right now. I didn’t know what to expect or if he was serious at all with any of this. Of course he didn’t do this purely out of what I said, but that was just an excuse. He loved to tickle people, that I knew from before. And he knew just how ticklish I was so he wanted a chance to tickle me silly.

I waited in anticipation for the tickling. It seemed like a few minutes passed, I could only feel the pressure of Jason’s body resting on my hips. I could feel a bulge in his pants as well as in my own, I just hoped he wouldn’t notice. I felt his light breathing, I could hear him breathing out close to my body as he was leaning in closer to me. Then it began.

He went all out on me, tickled me furiously all over my upper body. There was no slow build up or teasing before, he just went to tickle the sanity out of me. His 10 slim fingers wiggled all over my body, scratching my pits to squeezing my sides and ribs. His fingers had small nail sticking up, but nonetheless it was enough to tickle me madly! He would tickle me in every possible place, from time to time he would tickle my neck and then my belly. He dug his fingers into my bellybutton and then up to my armpits, before moving down to my belly again. There was no pattern or logic to where he tickled me. The speed of the tickling was irregular so sometimes he would go slower and sometimes he would go faster. It was driving me crazy not knowing where he would tickle me next or how bad it was going to be. He could drive me crazy in my pits one time, and then barely tease me in my pits the next time. I could never guess where the tickling would be the worst. He made sure to make this as bad as possible while it lasted.

This ticklish hell lasted for about 15 minutes. It’s not that long to be honest, but for a sensitive ticklee that is tickled constantly that is an eternity! Through the entire time I screamed into my gag and bucked and thrashed what little I could on the bed. I tried to shake him off but his muscular body was too strong and stable and stayed on, no matter how hard I struggled. After 15 minutes he climbed off the bed and let me have a breather. I was sweating by this time and was thirsty as hell but he was finally done (or so I thought).

After a few minutes of rest he spoke to me again.

‘’You seem relaxed Philly, but oh you didn’t think I was done with you already did you? Oh no that was just the upper body, you have an entire lower body to tickle and explore as well’’ he said with a sadistic tone and I could feel him sitting down between my outstretched legs.

He could clearly see my bulge that was hard throughout the ordeal but he shut up about it, obviously wanting to use it against me in the future. I tried to scream and moan to make him know that I had already had enough, but he didn’t listen.

‘’I have heard that the inside of a guy’s legs can be the worst spot to tickle him on, I wonder if that’s true about you as well Philly’’ he said as he attacked my thighs this time. It was terrible.

His 10 fingers kneaded into my inner thighs, from high to low not letting me have a rest. You may be surprised as to how sensitive that area is, it is unlike getting tickled anywhere on your upper body. He found a soft spot just below my boxer shorts not far away from my package. There was a groove into my thighs there that he dug into and it made me thrash and scream much louder than anything ever before.

‘’Oh it looks like I hit a weak spot here! It would be a shame if someone was to take advantage of that wouldn’t it Philly? I will have to remember that until later ’’

I just screamed in an answer. Had I been able to talk it would have been something like: PLEASE LET ME GO! JASON I BEG YOU I WILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME ANY MORE! I’M SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID BUT I BEG YOU NO MORE TICKLING! I CAN’T STAND IT! But all I could form was moaning and muffled screaming.

He systematically moved further and further down my legs after that. He squeezed my knees, making a reaction there as well, though not as strong as before. Then he sat down on the floor by the foot of the bed, and by my feet! I knew that I was doomed now, my feet was the worst spot shared with my thighs. I shouted at him once again, but he didn’t listen for one second. He immediately got to it and began scratching his nails up and down my vulnerable soles.

At this point I can’t recall much more. I know that the tickling was worse than anything I have ever felt before, I had tears running down my face through my blindfold and was nearing a blackout. When he finally spoke to me he was tickling the area just under my toes, it was driving me crazy but I couldn’t even pull my feet away slightly, that’s how tired I was.

‘’Are you done yet Philly? Have you had enough? Do you want me to stop?’’ he asked in a now friendly voice

With my final effort I managed to scream into my gag once again, finally signaling to him that it was enough. He finally stopped, he was done and so was I. He walked over to me, removed the blindfold and the gag, but even though my mouth was now free all I could do was panting and breathing. I was exhausted. It took a long while before any of us spoke, but after I was released from my leather cuffs he finally spoke up.

‘’How did you like that, did you enjoy yourself?’’

‘’Enjoy myself? Fuck you I hate you it was terrible! Didn’t you see how bad it was for me? It was terrible for me, how can you even ask such a thing’’ I lashed out, I would have jumped him had I had the energy

He looked down in shame as a response to my sudden outburst, I think he then realized that he can’t always go as far as he wants to all the time.

‘’I’m sorry Philip but it’s just that I was enjoying myself so much and… to me it seemed like you did too. At least your dick did’’ he said with a smirk

Oh my god, he had a catch on me. I needed a quick response but I couldn’t think of anything to say. I did like tickling even if this was torturous. It was horrible but I liked it still, and I liked it when Jason did it, I couldn’t stay mad at him forever. He maybe went a little bit too far but we both did enjoy it even if I didn’t want to admit it immediately. After seeing that I had no response he spoke up again.

‘’Don’t worry Philip, this isn’t the first time you have been hard near me and I know that. I will never tell anyone about it and you know that. I admit that I may have been a little torturous on you but we both did actually enjoy it, you can’t deny that’’

I had to give out a smile, I couldn’t resist his charm. He was just too cute, handsome and charming for me to stay mad at him.

‘’W-well… *sigh* I suppose you are right… I do really like this though and I do really like tickling. But I never want you to tickle me this bad ever again though is that understood? I said sternly to make him understand the seriousness in this

‘’Okay I promise, I was a bit too hard on you and I will never tickle you that bad again. Unless you ask me to of course, then I will gladly do it’’ he said with a joyful tone

‘’Unless I ask you to yes, I don’t know why I would ever ask you to but yeah, let’s agree on that’’

‘’Agreed’’ said Jason

In the future that agreement between us would prove to be quite important. But that is all I am going to say of that for now but the tickling would still continue in various degrees.

‘’It’s getting late man. How about we both go to bed and take some rest now, I believe you are tired ’’

‘’That sounds excellent dude’’ I said with a smile

We both went to bed in separate bedrooms, he in his room and me in the guestroom. We spared little time staying up further and we both got in bed pretty quickly. I don’t know about Jason, but I certainly couldn’t fall asleep for a long while. My mind was filled with thoughts about these events and how I was evolving with Jason. When I lied in my bed staring up in the ceiling I could not settle my thoughts.

I really did like this for the most part, and so did Jason. Even if I hated the tickling, I still loved it. I wanted him to continue tickling me in the future, maybe just a bit easier. Who knows? Perhaps I would ask him to tickle torture me in the future, as he said ‘’only if I ask him to’’. Maybe I would ask him to do it.

I think that we both at this point knew that we would probably go even further with this, and that we both liked it equally as much. Me as the sub and Jason as the dom, we both loved our parts. It would later evolve on a much larger scale with Jason being a more commanding dom. He would come to be more demanding and have more of his fun with me. I just didn’t know this yet, but our relationship hadn’t even begun yet and it had a long way to develop and grow. I wanted more out of Jason besides friendship, and I secretly hoped he though the same way about me.

These were the sort of thoughts that went through my head, and this is about as accurate as I can describe them. They kept me awake for hours, up to the point where I had to peer into Jason’s room to see if he was sleeping. To my disdain he was. Such a shame, I would have wanted to just talk out with somebody. It didn’t surprise me at the moment that he was asleep. He was always the kind of guy to let go of things and thoughts easily and just relax. I was a bit on the opposite side. Thoughts could fly around in my mind for such a long time until I had thought them through.

I went back to my bedroom and crept back under the sheets. Finally, after a long time I fell into a deep sleep that would put my mind at ease.
The future would turn out to have a lot more in store for me and Jason.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic