Ball Gags?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ball Gags?

Post by ShortSocks »

Hey everyone! I was just curious why so many people like ball gags? I prefer several other gags personally, because a ball gag hurts my jaw, and causes a drooling that im not a fan of.

I was just curious why they are so popular for a lot of people? The look of it or what?

Thanks!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Well I personally like the way they look on a woman and the way they look and feel on me,and I like the drooling personally 😅, maybe is a humiliation thing?
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Its possible! I was just curious! I am a much bigger fan of tape gags, cleave gags, and a stuffed mouth gag, but idk, I have just never enjoyed the ball gag!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I think part of it is just how 'iconic' the ball gag has become. Over time, for whatever reason, it has shown up so much in bondage pics/videos that in a way, it has become almost the definition of bdsm gag.
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

I agree with what others have said. I like the humility of them the fact that they make you drool. The only way to stop drooling is not to speak so you have to make a choice. Make moans and try to speak and risk drooling all over yourself. They do get a bit sore but once you're used to it they're not too bad.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Thanks for the responses guys! Maybe its worth another shot trying it out again
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Ball gag is definitely something you go for aesthetic, not for functionality. It's both hard on your jaw (though you can circumvent this with soft ones) and bad at actually muffling noise.

Personally, I don't care much about ball gags but they really suit some guys, especially if they have facial hair.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Speaking as a submissive male...

I've always loved ball gags. They are a very quick way to humiliate and silence meaningful talk. I for the most part love the drooling associated but have become self conscious as my partner doesn't find it as attractive.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Svpmissive wrote: 3 years ago Speaking as a submissive male...

I've always loved ball gags. They are a very quick way to humiliate and silence meaningful talk. I for the most part love the drooling associated but have become self conscious as my partner doesn't find it as attractive.
If it didnt cause so much drool, id probably enjoy them more. I enjoy the feeling of moaning into a gag or doing gag talk, the ball gags just make you drool when you do that.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Yeah, it's largely an aesthetic thing. They're basically iconic at this point.

I do own one, but I don't use it much. It's an item I'll probably whip out if I ever try to get a partner into bondage.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago Ball gag is definitely something you go for aesthetic, not for functionality. It's both hard on your jaw (though you can circumvent this with soft ones) and bad at actually muffling noise.
I recently bought a small pillow gag. I’m yet to use it in a proper tie up but me and my partner have tried it on and whilst your jaw still aches, your at least able to chew on the pillow a bit more. Also, the pillow fills out your mouth and does a lot better at muffling you. Plus you still get the aesthetic look of a normal ball gag.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BlueKK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueKK »

I got to wear a ball gag for the first time yesterday. It was awesome! Even if like all the drool got everywhere. It was locked on which was another thing I loved.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

BlueKK wrote: 3 years ago I got to wear a ball gag for the first time yesterday. It was awesome! Even if like all the drool got everywhere. It was locked on which was another thing I loved.
Maybe someone should lock it on and throw away the key. :twisted:
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

For me, I love the way they look when I or someone else wears one. I have 3, the larger one *really* keeps me quiet and makes me feel like I'm gagged.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Have to agree with the aesthetic thing, but also love that it is uncomfortable and drool inducing. I love wrapping vet wrap around it too to really wedge it in
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

I love the Harness ball gags. They're near impossible to get off while you're tied up and the drooling is definitely very cute :3
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Thanks for the responses everyone! Still havent been ball gagged again since posting this, so I couldnt tell you if I have changed my mind or not. Alot of people seem to love them though!
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Tbh, I never really liked the look of ball gags plus they look very uncomfortable also. Always preferred handkerchief/cloth gags tied around several times.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

People actually like drooling - as others confirm.

I personally like the ball gag, but like you I hate drooling. So my personal favourite is a stuffed ball gag ;) You simply stuff in a handkerchief or two. I have only ever tried homemade ones, so I just tie a ball in a knotted cloth, love them. I think I like both the looks of it as well as the feeling of not being able to close the mouth. Apart from them being much effective than a simple cleavegag for what a gag is supposed to do.

About hurting the jaw, did you try out different sizes?
Oh, so you love the vulnerability that comes with being tied up? And the teasing? Good, see you on discord at tk#0805
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I like the look of ball gags, with the exception of ones where the ball is very large. They look a bit uncomfortable, but I've been tempted to buy one just to try it out. Cloth and tape gags are still my favorite by far.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

They're safer - you're less likely to choke on a ball gag?

I do find them very pleasing and fun to wear myself. Even when not tied up, i've had my ball gag on and not just for a few minutes! During lockdown, i've gone to the local shop with my ballgag under a mask and no one has noticed!

Gemma :twisted: :evil:
sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

I do love the humiliating feeling of the ballgag which forces my mouth to stay open, and the fact that I can try biting it while tormented.
Of course, the humiliating dimension can also be achieved with a pair of dirty socks...
Has anyone ever had a positive experience using a panelgag?
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Never tried a panel gag and certainly will NEVER try dirty socks!

What is the longest time people have had their ballgags in?

Gemma
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

For me it is 3 hours. But after that, my jaw start hurting haha. It was a small ballgagg, cause I think a bigger one I could not make it that much time. And I was getting thursty, cause I'm a drooler haha.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

My job enables me to homework, and like so many I have been doing that over the past 18 months. It helps with childcare, having a 2 year old son. I am also studying towards a Masters and have 1 day week on release from my job to do uni work. On this day (usually Tuesday), Gareth's or my parents have Isaac for the day so he's getting used to people and not being "clingy" (as I as at that age), and enabling me to do uni work. I am not tied up, but i will often put my ball gag in and i've had it in for about 3 hours. It is of course very wet when I take it out and it needs washing straight away in soapy water and rinsing in clear water to keep it safe.

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic