Andy and the Academy. M/mmmm.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

RKO87 wrote: 3 years ago Really enjoying this story waiting for part 4
Thank you, It's almost done.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Andy remained tied to that chair, wearing an elegant but tight suit that made him feel more uncomfortable than usual. The director ate in silence and from time to time she would ask Andy a question, which was answered with a gesture of affirmation or another of denial, sometimes Andy just shrugged. This was too boring for Andy, so much so that he sometimes forgot that he was tightly bound and gagged, and it was precisely the feel of the ropes around his wrists that brought him back to reality. The tape over his mouth was so soft that Andy sometimes felt that nothing was stopping him from speaking, until suddenly a yawn appeared that was stifled by the wide, sturdy piece of white tape.

Finally the director finished her dinner and approached the boy.

"I don't understand you, Andy." I wanted to spend a moment with you alone and in complete peace, but it seems that you insist on playing the rebel. I wonder what I have to do to make you happy. I do everything I can, I have taken you out of those dirty orphanages and I have brought you here, where you have everything you have ever wanted and I have never received a thank you from you. You are ungrateful, Seriously.

Principal Valencia took a small cell phone out of her dress pocket and pressed a green button.

"Beto, please take the boy to his bedroom right now," the director ordered and then hung up the phone. "Well Andy, it was a pleasure having you here, even though it wasn't as planned. Goodnight."

A few seconds later, Beto entered the office, untied Andy from the chair, and carried him away from the director's sight. On the way to Andy's room, Beto finished untying him.

-Thank you. I'm dying to take off this ridiculous suit, ”Andy said after removing the tape from his mouth.

"Leave the suit in the laundry room, please," said Beto.

-Sure.

"I think you have to get used to this place and how it works, Andy." The same thing happened to me when they brought me here. I was like you, I didn't like taking orders from anyone, much less being tied up, but sooner or later I understood that I had no choice.

"Did you grow up here?" Andy asked.

-Yes. This place has been in business for more than 40 years. I came here when I was 10 years old. When I turned 15 they transferred me to "area A". Do not ask what it is like or what happens there, you are not ready to know yet. When I was old enough, I volunteered as an employee of this place. The salary was very juicy and I could not miss that opportunity.

"What happens to boys who get older?"

"They just give them a lot of money and set them free." But, they are watched at all times, if they decide to tell someone something they are immediately killed. You can't imagine how guarded those guys who have left here are. After all, for some, the experience was not so bad. Well, see you tomorrow, Andy. Goodnight.

They reached Andy's bedroom door and the boy said goodbye to Beto. When he came into the room he quickly took off his jacket and tossed it into the laundry room, then got rid of his bowtie and then his shoes, took off his tight pants and finally his shirt. Simply in his boxers, he collapsed on the bed and almost fell asleep. After a few moments he put on his pajamas and went to sleep.

Someone was knocking on the door and Andy woke up, thinking it was Beto. He turned on the light and opened the door. Junior rushed into the room and Andy closed the door. The boy was wearing a white T-shirt, blue cotton shorts, and red socks. Junior was shaking from head to toe.

"What's going on, Junior?" What are you doing here? Andy asked.

"It's Carlos," Junior whispered.

"What happened to Carlitos?"

"They want to get rid of him. I heard some guards say that nobody likes the photos of Carlos because he is very young. And a few minutes ago I saw when Pierre was taking him out of his room. He was bound and gagged and blindfolded, but it was Carlos".

Andy felt an unpleasant emptiness in his stomach and his heart began to beat very fast. He had to save Carlos from Pierre's clutches.

"We have to save Carlitos." Come on, ”Andy said.

-No! No Please. If they discover us, they will punish us and electrocute us with those horrible electric batons, ”Junior pleaded, who was on the verge of tears.

"Then go to your room, I'll go alone."

"And what will you do?" You will only get punished.

-Forget this. I'm leaving, ”Andy said and went out into the semi-lit hallways.

"Wait, I'll go with you," Junior said.

Andy knew that Pierre had taken Carlos to the basement. He had no idea how he would deal with Pierre, but he couldn't leave his little friend alone. When they reached the basement door they found it closed.

"The fucking bastard locked the door," Andy muttered.

"Don't worry, I have a paper clip," Junior said and managed to pick the lock with the small piece of metal.

The basement was not completely dark, there was a dusty lightbulb casting a weak yellow light. There was the old bed and on the bed a small boy in his underwear was writhing furiously against his bonds. Andy and Junior quickly approached. Carlos was wearing white boxers and socks. The boy's hands were tied behind his back with silver duct tape, his ankles, knees and thighs were also tightly tied with more tape. Carlos's mouth was covered with two strips of silver duct tape and another band of tape covered his eyes. Andy began to unroll the tape from the boy's eyes and then peeled off the two strips of tape that covered his mouth.

"Where is Pierre, Carlitos?" Why did he bring you here? Andy asked.

Carlos was crying and you could hardly understand what he was saying.

"I think he's not here, we should untie Carlitos and get out of here quickly," Junior suggested.

"Are you leaving so soon?" Won't you stay and play with me? A voice whispered from the darkness and Pierre stepped out of the shadows.

-Run! Andy yelled, but Junior was petrified and didn't move. Pierre set his cane on half power and shocked Andy in the stomach. The boy collapsed to the ground with his body paralyzed.

"Please don't hurt me, sir," Junior pleaded.

"Shut up, kid," said Pierre, and shocked Junior again.

Pierre gagged Carlos again and then headed toward his other two victims. He dragged the two boys to a pole and began tying them up with a lot of rope. He tied their ankles and removed their socks for both of them.

"I hope you two like the taste of sweaty socks," Pierre said and took both Junior's socks and popped them into Andy's mouth. The boy didn't even resist, his body just wasn't responding. Andy's cheeks puffed out as Pierre took the roll of tape and sealed his mouth with several wraps of silver duct tape around his mouth. Andy's socks went into Junior's mouth and it was also sealed with the silver duct tape. After that, Pierre took two silk scarves and covered both boys' eyes.

"Time to have fun," Pierre announced and lit two candles.

Meanwhile, Andy managed to regain mobility in his muscles but immediately realized that he could not use them. He struggled with all his might but couldn't even loosen the bands of ropes that held his wrists behind his back, which was leaning against a post. His mouth was completely full and he could feel the unpleasant bitter taste of his friend's socks as his mouth ran out of saliva. Cold seeped through Andy's bare feet and a shiver ran up his spine. Andy could feel the trembling body of his friend Junior, who was tightly bound like him, and probably terrified.

Pierre approached the two boys and smiled wickedly. He took a candle and began to pour drops of melted wax on the boy's bare soles. Andy immediately felt a stab of pain in the soles of his feet and tried to bend his legs, but Pierre managed to stretch them again and continued his torture while Andy groaned in pain and shook his body in despair. Then it was Junior's turn and Andy could hear his moans drowned out by that heavy gag.

Further on, Carlos watched the scene with terror in his innocent gaze, and his fear increased when Pierre approached him.

"Mmppmff !!!! Carlos pleaded and the tape covering his mouth wrinkled.

"I'm very sorry," said Pierre, and began to pour more drops of hot, melted wax onto the little boy's chest and stomach. Carlos couldn't contain himself and started screaming and crying under his gag.

A few minutes later, Andy stopped listening to Carlos's wailing and Pierre removed the blindfold from his eyes.

"Time to sleep," Pierre said and sprayed Andy a good amount of spray on his face. Andy quickly fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Andy woke up and for a moment forgot that he was tied up. Little by little he regained consciousness and realized that he was no longer wearing his pajamas. He was now wearing the same British school uniform as the blond boy, with black shoes, black socks below the knees, gray shorts, white shirt, black sweater, and gray jacket with a red tie. Andy realized that he was also tied up differently. His hands were tied in front of him but secured in his lap with tight bands of white rope. His thighs, knees, and ankles were also tied with rope bands. There were more rope bands around his chest and stomach, fastening his arms to his torso. The most incredible thing was that there was another body tied to his, back to back. Andy tried to scream, but even though he no longer had any socks in his mouth, there was something that was covering his mouth and holding his lips tightly together, probably a wide piece of microfoam tape. Junior also woke up and realized that he was tied to Andy's body, completely limiting any movement. Both boys began to moan trying to communicate, but the pieces of tape in their mouths prevented any words.

At the back of the room was a large cage, inside was Carlos, wearing the same British school uniform, but with his hands behind his back, he was still sleeping, his head resting on his shoulder and his mouth covered with tape.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Going well.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Thank you man
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Andy thought that by having his hands tied in front of him he would have a better chance of untying the knots that held his wrists to his lap, but he was wrong and there was no way to untie a knot. It also occurred to him to bite the rope with his teeth but he had microfoam tape in his mouth, although a single strip of tape was not very effective, so Andy started trying to open his mouth and move his jaw so that the piece of tape will loosen. The first thing didn't work so he started rubbing his cheek against his shoulder and little by little the piece of tape peeled off his mouth. When the strip of tape dangled from his other cheek, Andy began to bite the rope. At first it was difficult and his teeth ached, but in the end he managed to cut enough to untie his hands.

"Mmppmff?" Junior moaned desperately.

"Calm down, Junior." I'll help you soon, ”Andy said.

Suddenly the cellar door opened and a tall man appeared at the entrance. Andy was scared and thought that all his attempts to free himself were in vain, but his hopes were recovered when he realized that the newcomer was Beto.

"Beto!" Help us please, ”Andy pleaded.

"Don't worry, Andy, I'll do it right away," Beto said as he knelt down and removed the tape from Junior's mouth, then with a razor he began to cut the ropes that tied his hands and ankles, as well as those of the rest of the body.

After untying Junior, Beto finished untying Andy and went to the cage where Carlos was.

"Now what did you do to make Pierre punish you?"

"We did absolutely nothing ... well, we went into the basement without permission but only because that damn Pierre had Carlitos locked up here," Andy replied.

"I told you to stay away from Pierre and not get in trouble, Andy," said Beto as he opened the cage and began to untie Carlos.

"I know, but I couldn't leave Carlitos alone with that pervert."

"I'll talk to Pierre later." For now, go to rest because in the afternoon you will have special training, ”Beto ordered.

Andy was curious to know what this special training was about, but Beto did not elaborate on it. Besides, he already imagined what that might be about.

Carlitos thanked his friends for trying to save him from Pierre and apologized to them for getting them into trouble.

In the afternoon, Andy came out of his room wearing gym shorts, a white T-shirt, and white tennis shoes. The special training would take place on the playground, exactly on the basketball court. Upon arrival there were more than twenty boys wearing the same gym uniform. They all had their hands tied behind their back, their ankles were also tied with more ropes and they were gagged with strips of silver duct tape. Carlos, Junior and Pablo were among the large group of bound and gagged boys. Quickly one of the academy guards placed Andy's arms behind his back and with a piece of rope began to tie his hands.

"Sit on the ground, boy," the guard ordered.

Andy obeyed and the man secured his ankles securely with another length of rope.

"Be a good boy and put your lips together, it's time for you to be quiet."

Andy pressed his lips together tightly and the man taped two strips of silver duct tape over his mouth. Andy felt that the way he was tied was too basic. Fortunately it was a cloudy day and therefore the rays of the sun did not hurt the skin of all those tied boys. In a little while Mr. Viera appeared.

-Good afternoon kids. The reason they are here is because many of our clients have told us that they not only want to see a couple of tied and gagged boys moaning and writhing, no, they want to see you the ropes and break free, like real artists of escapism. That is why you are here, we will see who of you manages to free yourself faster than the others. But before…

Mr. Viera made a sign with his hand and all the guards began to put a cloth bag over the head of each boy. Andy felt his breathing ragged when the bag was placed over his head, that way it was harder to focus on untying himself, because the hot air inside the bag made him feel dizzy. Yet Andy made an enormous effort and rolled into his stomach as his slender fingers deftly worked the knots that secured his wrists together behind his back. At the same time Andy could hear a series of moans and gasps from the other boys. Little by little the heat inside the bag made Andy start to sweat and therefore the duct tape strips began to lose strength. Andy didn't know how much time passed but he finally managed to untie his hands successfully and took the bag off his head. he breathed in fresh air and removed the two strips of tape from his mouth before untying his ankles. The boy was so drenched with sweat that his T-shirt clung to his lean body, the fringe of hair stuck to his forehead, and the smell of sweat was unbearable.

After that exhausting training, Andy received bad news at dinner.

"The day after tomorrow they take Carlitos away," Junior said with a broken voice.

-What? I thought they weren't serious. But where do they take it? Andy asked anguished.

—I don't know, don't say anything to him, he'll be very sad.

"But they can't separate him from us." Remember that we are the only family that Carlitos has, if they abandon him on the street something bad will happen to him. We have to escape and take Carlitos with us and I know who I will ask for help - Andy answered.

A few hours later when all the boys were in their respective rooms Andy stayed in the corridors waiting for Beto, since he always came at that time to watch. When Beto appeared, Andy approached him quickly and began to explain his escape idea. But suddenly a couple of footsteps were heard.

"We can't talk here, Andy." Quick, face the wall and put your hands behind your back. Someone is coming and we don't want to be seen talking together, ”Beto said, and took a roll of silver duct tape from his jacket pocket and tied Andy's hands.

The person approaching was undoubtedly Pierre.

"And now what trouble has this child got into?" Asked Pierre.

"I caught him loitering in the hallways without permission," Beto replied, pretending to be angry, while he tied Andy's bare ankles.

"Typical of you, boy, always getting you in trouble," Pierre scoffed.

"You don't care about that, asshole," Andy replied. Pierre was about to take out his electric baton but Beto stopped him.

"I'll take care of him, Pierre," Beto said, cut two strips of silver duct tape and taped them over Andy's mouth, then carried it over his shoulders and led him into an empty room.

When they got to the room, Beto locked the door and removed the tape from Andy's mouth.

"How do you want to escape with your friends?"

-Help us please. They will take Carlitos very far and ... honestly I'm sick of this place. I'd rather live in the old orphanage than here, ”Andy pleaded.

—It is very difficult what you are asking me, it is also dangerous.

"Just take us back to the orphanage and that's it," Andy said.

-I can not do this. It's too far and Mr. Viera will find you immediately. The caretaker of your orphanage is the one who sells the children to the Academy. If the concierge sees you and your friends back, he will tell Miss Valencia, ”Beto explained.

"Then take us anywhere, but please help us."

Beto didn't know what to do. What Andy was asking him to do was very dangerous. But on the other hand he felt compassion for that boy, he knew that when Andy turned 15 he would be transferred to area A, and that was not a place for a boy like Andy. Beto also hated the idea of ​​tying up and gagging children, he couldn't bear to see them suffer, and the only reason he still worked there was to pay for his dying mother's expensive medications.

-It's okay. Tomorrow at 8 o'clock at night. Tell your friends to get ready. Now go to sleep.

Beto untied Andy and sent him back to his room. On the way to his room, the door to one of the rooms opened and a hand covered Andy's mouth and he was dragged into the darkened room. The stranger threw Andy to the ground and tried to put his hands behind his back. Andy realized that the person who caught him was slightly taller than him. Without a doubt it was a boy of his age.

Andy and the unknown boy started fighting as they rolled on the floor. Eventually the boy turned out to be stronger than Andy and handcuffed his hands behind his back.

"I won't let you run away with the others," Pablo said.
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Andy thought that by having his hands tied in front of him he would have a better chance of untying the knots that held his wrists to his lap, but he was wrong and there was no way to untie a knot. It also occurred to him to bite the rope with his teeth but he had microfoam tape in his mouth, although a single strip of tape was not very effective, so Andy started trying to open his mouth and move his jaw so that the piece of tape will loosen. The first thing didn't work so he started rubbing his cheek against his shoulder and little by little the piece of tape peeled off his mouth. When the strip of tape dangled from his other cheek, Andy began to bite the rope. At first it was difficult and his teeth ached, but in the end he managed to cut enough to untie his hands.

"Mmppmff?" Junior moaned desperately.

"Calm down, Junior." I'll help you soon, ”Andy said.

Suddenly the cellar door opened and a tall man appeared at the entrance. Andy was scared and thought that all his attempts to free himself were in vain, but his hopes were recovered when he realized that the newcomer was Beto.

"Beto!" Help us please, ”Andy pleaded.

"Don't worry, Andy, I'll do it right away," Beto said as he knelt down and removed the tape from Junior's mouth, then with a razor he began to cut the ropes that tied his hands and ankles, as well as those of the rest of the body.

After untying Junior, Beto finished untying Andy and went to the cage where Carlos was.

"Now what did you do to make Pierre punish you?"

"We did absolutely nothing ... well, we went into the basement without permission but only because that damn Pierre had Carlitos locked up here," Andy replied.

"I told you to stay away from Pierre and not get in trouble, Andy," said Beto as he opened the cage and began to untie Carlos.

"I know, but I couldn't leave Carlitos alone with that pervert."

"I'll talk to Pierre later." For now, go to rest because in the afternoon you will have special training, ”Beto ordered.

Andy was curious to know what this special training was about, but Beto did not elaborate on it. Besides, he already imagined what that might be about.

Carlitos thanked his friends for trying to save him from Pierre and apologized to them for getting them into trouble.

In the afternoon, Andy came out of his room wearing gym shorts, a white T-shirt, and white tennis shoes. The special training would take place on the playground, exactly on the basketball court. Upon arrival there were more than twenty boys wearing the same gym uniform. They all had their hands tied behind their back, their ankles were also tied with more ropes and they were gagged with strips of silver duct tape. Carlos, Junior and Pablo were among the large group of bound and gagged boys. Quickly one of the academy guards placed Andy's arms behind his back and with a piece of rope began to tie his hands.

"Sit on the ground, boy," the guard ordered.

Andy obeyed and the man secured his ankles securely with another length of rope.

"Be a good boy and put your lips together, it's time for you to be quiet."

Andy pressed his lips together tightly and the man taped two strips of silver duct tape over his mouth. Andy felt that the way he was tied was too basic. Fortunately it was a cloudy day and therefore the rays of the sun did not hurt the skin of all those tied boys. In a little while Mr. Viera appeared.

-Good afternoon kids. The reason they are here is because many of our clients have told us that they not only want to see a couple of tied and gagged boys moaning and writhing, no, they want to see you the ropes and break free, like real artists of escapism. That is why you are here, we will see who of you manages to free yourself faster than the others. But before…

Mr. Viera made a sign with his hand and all the guards began to put a cloth bag over the head of each boy. Andy felt his breathing ragged when the bag was placed over his head, that way it was harder to focus on untying himself, because the hot air inside the bag made him feel dizzy. Yet Andy made an enormous effort and rolled into his stomach as his slender fingers deftly worked the knots that secured his wrists together behind his back. At the same time Andy could hear a series of moans and gasps from the other boys. Little by little the heat inside the bag made Andy start to sweat and therefore the duct tape strips began to lose strength. Andy didn't know how much time passed but he finally managed to untie his hands successfully and took the bag off his head. he breathed in fresh air and removed the two strips of tape from his mouth before untying his ankles. The boy was so drenched with sweat that his T-shirt clung to his lean body, the fringe of hair stuck to his forehead, and the smell of sweat was unbearable.

After that exhausting training, Andy received bad news at dinner.

"The day after tomorrow they take Carlitos away," Junior said with a broken voice.

-What? I thought they weren't serious. But where do they take it? Andy asked anguished.

—I don't know, don't say anything to him, he'll be very sad.

"But they can't separate him from us." Remember that we are the only family that Carlitos has, if they abandon him on the street something bad will happen to him. We have to escape and take Carlitos with us and I know who I will ask for help - Andy answered.

A few hours later when all the boys were in their respective rooms Andy stayed in the corridors waiting for Beto, since he always came at that time to watch. When Beto appeared, Andy approached him quickly and began to explain his escape idea. But suddenly a couple of footsteps were heard.

"We can't talk here, Andy." Quick, face the wall and put your hands behind your back. Someone is coming and we don't want to be seen talking together, ”Beto said, and took a roll of silver duct tape from his jacket pocket and tied Andy's hands.

The person approaching was undoubtedly Pierre.

"And now what trouble has this child got into?" Asked Pierre.

"I caught him loitering in the hallways without permission," Beto replied, pretending to be angry, while he tied Andy's bare ankles.

"Typical of you, boy, always getting you in trouble," Pierre scoffed.

"You don't care about that, asshole," Andy replied. Pierre was about to take out his electric baton but Beto stopped him.

"I'll take care of him, Pierre," Beto said, cut two strips of silver duct tape and taped them over Andy's mouth, then carried it over his shoulders and led him into an empty room.

When they got to the room, Beto locked the door and removed the tape from Andy's mouth.

"How do you want to escape with your friends?"

-Help us please. They will take Carlitos very far and ... honestly I'm sick of this place. I'd rather live in the old orphanage than here, ”Andy pleaded.

—It is very difficult what you are asking me, it is also dangerous.

"Just take us back to the orphanage and that's it," Andy said.

-I can not do this. It's too far and Mr. Viera will find you immediately. The caretaker of your orphanage is the one who sells the children to the Academy. If the concierge sees you and your friends back, he will tell Miss Valencia, ”Beto explained.

"Then take us anywhere, but please help us."

Beto didn't know what to do. What Andy was asking him to do was very dangerous. But on the other hand he felt compassion for that boy, he knew that when Andy turned 15 he would be transferred to area A, and that was not a place for a boy like Andy. Beto also hated the idea of ​​tying up and gagging children, he couldn't bear to see them suffer, and the only reason he still worked there was to pay for his dying mother's expensive medications.

-It's okay. Tomorrow at 8 o'clock at night. Tell your friends to get ready. Now go to sleep.

Beto untied Andy and sent him back to his room. On the way to his room, the door to one of the rooms opened and a hand covered Andy's mouth and he was dragged into the darkened room. The stranger threw Andy to the ground and tried to put his hands behind his back. Andy realized that the person who caught him was slightly taller than him. Without a doubt it was a boy of his age.

Andy and the unknown boy started fighting as they rolled on the floor. Eventually the boy turned out to be stronger than Andy and handcuffed his hands behind his back.

"I won't let you run away with the others," Pablo said.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Very nicely done! This sounds like the kind of academy I'd enjoy attending! Or working for....
On a side note, did you and I roleplay a scenario like this once?
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Redman wrote: 3 years ago Very nicely done! This sounds like the kind of academy I'd enjoy attending! Or working for....
On a side note, did you and I roleplay a scenario like this once?
Hahaha thank you so much. You would be a good student. In the other hand, I Don't remember if we are did a role play like this one
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

The Final Chapter.

-Pablo?— Andy exclaimed, totally perplexed.

"I don't mind keeping you bound and gagged in this room, you're not going anywhere."

"What the hell are you doing, Pablo?" Let go of me right now!

"Not until you give up the idea of ​​escaping,"— Pablo replied and quickly straddled Andy's back.

Then, as Andy opened his mouth to protest, Pablo put a rubber ball in his mouth and secured it to his neck by tying the leather straps. That made Andy more furious, who began to shake frantically.

"Enough, Andy."

"MmMMMPPFFFMM !!!!"

Pablo ignored his friend's furious moans and grabbed a roll of silver duct tape and started to tie his ankles, but Andy was faster than him and kicked him in the chest. Pablo gasped momentarily but recovered and this time he sat on Andy's legs and thus managed to immobilize his feet.

After having bound and gagged Andy, Pablo sat on the floor and leaned his back against the wall and let out a long sigh. Andy was still writhing and struggling, but he didn't seem to be making progress in his escape task.

"I'm so sorry, Andy." Please forgive me. It's just that I don't want you and the others to go away and leave me alone. You are my only lifelong friends and I would not bear to have you go away.

Pablo hid his face between his knees and began to sob. Andy stopped struggling and started moaning to get his friend's attention. When Pablo looked up, he realized that Andy wanted to talk to him and that's when he took the ballgag out of his mouth.

"I don't know why you get like this." We won't leave you alone, you'll come with us, ”Andy said.

-No. I do not want to leave from here. I like this place, it's the best thing that has happened to me in my life and I'm not willing to go back to another dirty orphanage, ”Pablo declared.

"Don't be silly, Pablo." This place is hell. Everyone here is crazy and sick and treats us only as their entertainment. Do you really want to be a pervert's entertainment?

"Think what you want, you would never understand," Pablo answered and stood up, then searched the pockets of his pants and approached Andy to free him from the handcuffs.

"Come with us, Pablo."

"No, Andy." Please take good care of yourself, and especially take care of Carlitos. I'm going to miss you, ”Pablo said and hugged Andy.

"You too, take good care of yourself, and stay away from Pierre."

-I can not promise anything. Well, before you go ... would you do me a favor? ...

A few minutes later, Andy took one last look around the room and observed his friend, with his hands behind his back tied with duct tape, his ankles were also tied with duct tape and the ballgag under a thick layer of silver duct tape around his mouth. Before leaving Andy left the door ajar and finally said goodbye to Pablo.

During the next day Andy and the other boys did not see Pablo at any time. Andy assumed the boy was just feeling bad and was avoiding them. Andy was also a bit depressed, his plan was that the four of them would escape together with Beto, but he did not imagine that Pablo would refuse. After all, he liked the Academy and that was enough.

As night fell, Andy was very nervous. Beto's plan was to remove the three bound and gagged children and then take them in a van without raising suspicions. It was 7 o'clock, only an hour was needed and for Andy the time was running very slow. Suddenly the door to Andy's room was thrown open and Pierre stormed in. The man lunged swiftly at Andy and trapped the boy's slim body in his sturdy arms, covering his mouth with his big hand.

"Did you think you'd leave without me knowing, you filthy boy?" Right now I'll have fun with you and then Miss Valencia will figure it out.

Pierre threw Andy violently onto the bed and quickly handcuffed his hands behind his back, then gagged him with several wraps of duct tape and carried him out of the room on his shoulders. Andy felt the world was upon him. Pierre had not only frustrated their escape plans, but had also put the lives of his friends and Beto in danger.

As expected, Pierre took Andy to the basement and there, he stripped the boy's clothes off and left him in boxers. There was a pond full of water and a chain on the ground. Pierre handcuffed Andy's ankles and then hooked the chain to the handcuffs. Pierre moved away into a dark area and Andy could hear the sound of a lever turning. Then he felt his body rise and a matter of seconds he was hanging face down several meters from the ground. Then, Pierre pushed the pond to where Andy was and seconds later the boy was completely submerged in that cold water. Andy felt like he was choking, his mouth was covered and the only way to inhale air was through his nose and when Pierre pulled him out of the water, it was difficult for him to breathe. Luckily, Pierre noticed and approached him, through a small ladder leaning on the pond, cut the tape that covered Andy's mouth so that he could breathe.

And so they continued more than 20 minutes of torture in which more and more time Pierre left Andy submerged and only took him out of the water for a couple of seconds. Andy started gulping water and coughing and felt his lungs burn more and more.

Pierre again pulled Andy out of the water and climbed the small ladder to reach him. Andy noticed that Pierre had left his electric baton on a metal table and small shadows were creeping slowly through the basement. He knew he had to distract Pierre if he wanted to get out of there alive.

"Please stop it." Let me go, I've learned my lesson, ”Andy pleaded, totally drenched and shivering from the cold.

"That's the way I like it, you beg me, you idiot brat," said Pierre, and moved closer to the edge of the pond to caress Andy's wet face. And those were Pierre's last words before someone slowly climbed the ladder behind him and pushed him into the pond. Andy felt someone turn the lever and his body slowly rose away from the pond.

-Get me out of here! I will kill the person responsible! Shouted Pierre, as he struggled to stay afloat.

"Full power," Junior said as he came down the ladder and took Pierre's electric baton and set it on full power. After that he threw the electric baton into the pond, instantly electrocuting Pierre.

Andy was quickly released from the chain and handcuffs and realized that Pablo and Junior had rescued him.

"How did you know I was here?" Andy asked.

"I guessed it," Pablo answered.

"We should go now, that guy is dead," Junior whispered, pointing to the pond, where only smoke was coming out.

The three boys came out of the basement and found Beto. They told him everything and he hurried. He bound and gagged the four boys, including Pablo who no longer wanted to stay at the Academy now that Pierre was dead.

Beto had something in favor, and that is that no employee gave personal information to the Academy, therefore no one knew where he lived and not even his real name. He knew that the next day they would be looking for him and the four boys, but he would probably be far away by now, along with his mother and new children.

Andy still couldn't believe what was happening, he was really escaping from the Academy and although he still couldn't claim victory, he was happy, even traveling tied and gagged in the back of a truck. In the end his three friends were with him.

As day fell, Pierre made sure he was on a lonely road and unleashed the boys. Then he took them to a motel to wash up, eat something, and go to the bathroom. In the end, so as not to be recognized by the spies of the Academy, Beto donned a false beard and sunglasses, dyed the hair of the four boys and gave them a pair of glasses each and finally they resumed their escape trip.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Just find out this story. Really liked it!
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good ending. Really well done with this. Hopefully you'll write more stories about these four
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Thank you, guys for the coments. I hope to bring new stories for You soon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic