Detectives un troubles MF/ mmm

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Detectives un troubles MF/ mmm

Post by Duct tapemouth »

"Hurry up, idiot." The client is waiting for us and he does not like to make him wait long, ”Edna warned her older brother.

"Give me a second more and I'll be ready," Billy replied as he put a black cotton cap on his bald head.

Billy and his sister Edna were two bachelors who lived alone in a large and old house that once had to be very beautiful, in "Tinytown", a town located in the north of the country, very close to the camp "The Little Beaver". It was almost midnight and they were preparing to deliver a very important package at the airport.

"I don't understand how they'll take the children on that plane without the security notices," Billy said to Edna, as she descended the stairs to the basement of the house.

"We don't care about that," said the woman with an affable face. As long as they give us all the money, they can be taken in a spaceship for me.

"I don't know ... This seems very risky." We had never sent any packages by plane. It was always by boat or train.

"Shut up, you make me nervous."

At the end of the stairs there was a large room filled with old boxes and dirty barrels. The room was illuminated by an old bulb that threw a sickly yellow light. In the center of the room, on a dusty floor, was a huge white mattress where two children were sleeping soundly. The older boy looked no less than 12 years old and the other just about 9 or maybe 8, it was difficult to know exactly because his eyes were covered with a black handkerchief. The older boy was lying on his stomach and had his hands tied behind his back with white ropes. Their ankles were also tied and a piece of rope attached them to their wrists, forming a hogtied not very strict. The other boy was lying on his back and was also bound by hands and feet with ropes. They were gagged with a wide strip of silver industrial adhesive tape. Both boys wore pajamas and their feet were covered by white and gray socks, respectively.

"Take the oldest child," Edna ordered.

"Why don't you take him?" Bill groaned.

"Because you are the man and therefore you are stronger than me, fool!" Edna replied, remarkably irritated.

The man said nothing and carried the older boy on his shoulder; Edna took the older boy and carried him on his arms. They went outside where their black truck was waiting for them. They lived in the most remote part of the pubo, so they had no neighbors. They opened the back doors and introduced the two children bound, gagged and unconscious into the van ...

Liam was a pale, thin boy and wore round glasses. He was eleven years old and was about to begin seventh grade. Dark hair and light brown eyes.

He was a boy who loved detective movies and series, in fact he was practically obsessed with becoming a detective when he will older. Liam's father was a police officer and his mother was a housewife. Liam spent all day locked in his room, investigating alleged unsolved crimes in front of his computer. The walls of his room had photographs of criminals, fixed with adhesive tape. Liam also had a collection of newspapers that reported on the disappearance of people, paranormal activities, murders, etc.

The boy did not like to play sports, however he was extremely clever and eloquent, with an IQ that exceeded 100 percent. Even so, his parents believed that he needed cunning and experience with people from abroad, since Liam was not very social and had no friends at his school.

There was still a month to start school and, one afternoon, the boy's mother entered his room, with a tray containing a glass of orange juice and a cheese and ham sandwich. Liam was in front of his computer and didn't seem to notice about his mother's presence.

"Are you still surfing the internet, son?" Said the woman as she placed the tray of food on a small table.

"I'm collecting information, mother," Liam replied, without looking away from the screen of his computer.

"Oh, Liam." You never get tired? Look, you are pale. You need some sun. You can ... I don't know, go out and play in the park with your friends.

"You know very well that I don't have friends." Also I am not interested in going out to play at this time. The sun's rays are extremely harmful at this time of the afternoon, ”the boy replied as he typed nonstop.

"At least eat something." You didn't even go down for lunch.

"It's fine, but only a little." I'm in a case of vital importance, ”Liam agreed.

While Liam ate and drank, her mother took a pamphlet from inside her dress pocket and handed it to her.

-What is this? Asked Liam, his mouth full of sandwiches.

—The "Little Beaver" camp. There is still a month to start school and I thought it was a good idea to sign up for this camp.

Liam almost choked on hearing that. His mother had enrolled him in a camp without his consent.

"Please tell me you didn't do that, because I won't go, don't dream it, mom," Liam replied.

-Too late. It is also not healthy for you to turn away from others. You are still a child and you must interact with other children, ”said the woman.

-!Mom! You know that all those children who go to that camp are a group of savages. Besides, nature terrifies me, I will not survive. Â € œLiam stood up and began to walk around his room in circles.

"It will only be a week, honey." And the camp is very close to a small town called Tinytown ...

"Wait, did you say Tinytown?" —Liam ran to his computer and began searching through internet pages, the emotion that replaced the disgust was visible on his face.

"What's wrong, honey?" Asked his mother.

—Nothing mom. I already decided that I will go to that camp. You convinced me, thanks.

"Oh honey, you make me very happy!" The woman commented as she covered Liam's kissing face.

"Yes, you're welcome." Now, could you retire? I still have to keep investigating.

Liam's mother left the room, satisfied and content. While Liam focused all his attention on the news that captured the attention of the inhabitants of Tinytown:

»Two minors disappear in Tinytown«.

"The small children of eleven and nine years old disappeared last Sunday. According to their parents, the children were taken from their home during the night while they slept, since the next morning when their parents went to look for them in their room , they were gone. The police are still working tirelessly, but there is no sign of the children. "

Two days later, Liam and his mother arrived at the camp, on a trip that lasted half an hour. One night before Liam had a little discussion with his mother about the amount of underwear he had to wear. Then there was another discussion, this time because Liam wanted to take his laptop to camp.

"No technology for you, young man," she said.

In the end, Liam managed to convince his mother to carry at least his cell phone and a heavy backpack.

Upon arriving at the camp, Liam noticed the large number of boys and girls who were arriving and that made him nervous, but he had to endure, at least until solve the mystery of the missing children in Tinytown.

Minutes later his mother said goodbye to him with a kiss on the cheek and left, but not before reminding him that he had to apply sunscreen to his vampire skin. Now Liam was more nervous than ever, because he was alone in the middle of a lot of wild children.

The place was definitely very beautiful, with huge trees and two rows of medium-sized cabins. Suddenly the instructors appeared, a man and a woman. The man spoke to the crowd of children, using a loudspeaker. Liam approached along with the other boys
Last edited by Duct tapemouth 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Very nicely done! Despite the language barrier, I did not struggle to understand anything you wrote. I especially like how you switched from one perspective to another. It is clear that Liam is the protagonist.
My only recommendation is that you separate your sections with asterisks or dashes.

I am looking forward to see what happens next!
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Nice and fantastic story...

I'm expected to know whats happened with the 2 tied boys and whats gonna happen wirh Liam...

Does he can endure his week in the camp... jejejeje
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Part 2

Once the large group of boys and girls gathered around the two supervisors, forming a semicircle, the man spoke again:

"To those who are new here, I welcome" The Little Beaver. " And those who have come in previous years, welcome again. For those who do not know how this camp works, my partner Eliza will explain it to them.

—During the week we will do different activities. At night we will sit in front of a huge bonfire while telling horror stories. During the day, each cabin will be assigned a different task: fishing, collecting firewood, etc. But don't think that everything will be work. There will also be a lot of fun, I assure you, ”said Eliza.

"And remember, children." The purpose of being here is that you love nature, and that you learn to survive with what it gives you. Remember that you are no longer in the city and therefore not all your comforts. Here there are no supermarkets or cafes or ...

The man broke off when a thin boy with curly brown hair raised his hand.

"Yes, about that." Where is the closest restaurant? Asked the boy.

The entire group burst out laughing at such an occurrence.

"Whatever," said the supervisor, ignoring the boy's question. Here is a sheet of paper with your cabin number and the name of your companions. Relax a little and see you here in an hour ok?

Liam was given a sheet stating that his cabin was number 9 and that his two companions were: Tobias Vermont and Jacob Pullman. Liam looked around for his new companions, but they were all going here and there and no one paid any attention to him. With nothing more to do he started to search for his cabin, but suddenly someone called from behind. Liam turned around and saw the brown-haired boy in front of him.

"You must be Liam, right?" Asked the boy.

-Yes, i am. How did you know?

"Your name is embroidered on your backpack." Nice to meet you, I'm Tobias, but you can call me Toby. I think we will be partners.

The two boys shook hands. It was the first time that Liam had interacted with another boy his age, and he did very well.

"Who is Jacob Pullman?" Liam asked.

"Ah, Jake." He won't be long in coming.

-Do you know him?

-Yes of course. He and I are friends from kindergarten, ”Toby replied.

"Is this your first time here, Toby?"

-Yeah right. But Jake came last year. He says that this camp is disgusting, that the only good thing is that your parents are not watching you ... and the best part, spying on the girls while they dress ... Oh, look! Here comes Jake.

A truck pulled up in front of the entrance and a blond boy wearing a red cap came out from inside.

"See you later, honey, and don't forget to put on mosquito repellent," said a plump woman from the driver's seat.

"Stop it, mom." I'm not a baby anymore. I can take care of myself, ”Jake growled without looking at his mother.

Toby raised his hand to greet his newcomer friend, and Jake returned the greeting.

"What's up, Toby?" How are you doing

-Oh very well. Look, this is Liam and he will be our new cabin mate, ”Toby said.

—Welcome, buddy. I guess it's your first time here, ”said Jake.

-Exact. Toby told me that you came last year. Is this place really that bad?

"Umm ... sort of I think." The bathrooms in this place are not very hygienic to say the least, so I recommend that you go shit behind a bush. Oh, and you'll have to shower in the lake, ”Jake explained.

Liam swallowed when she heard that. He knew that his stay in that camp would not be easy. But in the end it will all have been worth it. After all, he was unwilling to spend the entire week at camp. At the first opportunity, he would escape to Tinytown.

"Well, we better go over to the cabin." We only have an hour to meet the supervisors, ”Toby said, and the other boys followed him.

"Do you want some jelly beans?" Jake asked Liam as he opened a bag of jellies of different flavors.

-No thanks. I don't eat sugar; it's harmful to my teeth, ”Liam replied, adjusting his glasses.

"Whatever you want," said Jake.

They reached cabin number nine and settled. The cabin was the ideal size for three people. There were two bunk beds, a wardrobe and two trunks.

"I'll take the top one!" Jake yelled and ran upstairs.

Liam didn't care and sat on the bed under the first bunk. He pulled out his cell phone and turned on the GPS to locate the correct place where Tinytown was located. It was a true miracle that there was a sign in that place so full of trees. Tinytown was five kilometers away from the camp, to the east. The main road was to the southeast, so the only way to get to the town was to follow a secondary road that ran there, which added about two more kilometers. Liam calculated that if he tried to walk to town it would take him at least 4 hours. The only problem was that it was difficult for him to orient himself in unknown places, even taking his cell phone with the GPS.

"You better keep that, electronics are not allowed here," Toby said.

Liam put his cell phone in his backpack and half an hour later a tall boy appeared in the cabin. The boy had straight brown hair. He wore a blue T-shirt and beige shorts that exposed his long legs. That boy looked about 15 or 16 years old.

-Morning guys. My name is Aaron and I am the leader of this cabin.

"His name is Aaron, like the guy in the videos," Toby whispered.

"Shut up," Jake hissed and nudged his friend.

—I will be in charge of supervising your activities, and you had better be good, because I like that everything is in order. It is not personal, but I am a bit strict when it comes to applying punishment.

"Aren't you too young to be a supervisor?" Liam asked.

"Yes I am," Aaron replied. Now. You should take off those uncomfortable clothes and put on something lighter for this afternoon's activities. Here are your official camp shirts. Quicy you have half an hour to meet in the field of activities.

The boys got change quickly. Liam donned black basketball shorts and white sneakers. Jake was wearing red soccer shorts and green sneakers. Toby wore silver basketball shorts and black and white sneakers.

After a delicious outdoor lunch, the activities started at 2:00 PM. Some of the activities that were carried out were: relay race, rope pulling competition, the burn game and a little soccer and basketball.

In short, Liam ended up sweaty, full of mud and his body was sore from the balls that hit him. In the evening, Jake suggested going to bathe in the lake. Jake led Liam and Toby to a secluded spot on the lake, where there were large boulders to plunge into the water. Jake and Toby stripped off all their clothes except their underwear and jumped into the water.

"Will you just stand there, Liam ?!" Come here, the water is warm, ”Jake yelled.

Liam thought about it, and very suspiciously stayed in his black boxers and launched himself into the water. At the end of the day he discovered that Jake and Toby were nice boys.

At night, after dinner, all the campers gathered around a large bonfire, under a star-studded sky. They all ate marshmallows, told horror stories, and sang songs about nature. After that, Aaron guided Liam and his friends to the cabin.

"It is time to sleep, children." Tomorrow will be a heavy day. Please do not reveal yourselves, later you will thank me. Good night, ”Aaron said, and left.

"I'm still not sleepy, how about a competition?" Jake asked Toby.

"You mean our games?"

Jake nodded.

"But ... I thought it would be a secret," Toby said and looked at Liam.

"Let Liam watch, he's already part of the club," Jake replied.

Liam wasn't interested in what kind of games his two new friends were playing, at the moment, all he was interested in was finding the perfect alibi to escape to Tinytown.

While Liam thought, Jake threw himself on top of Toby and threw him to the ground. Jake had a pair of handcuffs ready to wear on his friend. Toby fought furiously to get Jake off him. In the end, Jake straddled Toby's back, dragged his hands back, and cuffed them behind his back.

-Hey! That is not fair. You took me by surprise, ”Toby growled.

"You better shut up or you're going to wake up the other campers," Jake warned.

"Don't gag me," Toby pleaded.

"Very late, do you prefer my boxers as padding or my sweaty socks?"

-No Please. You can use only duct tape.

"I think I'll choose for you," Jake said, and went to his backpack and pulled out a dirty, musty-smelling white sock. He also found a roll of silver tape. All right, open your mouth.

"No," Toby said and closed his lips tightly. Jake pinched his nose and forced him to open his mouth, then made a ball of socks and shoved it into Toby's mouth. Her cheeks bulged and she tried to plead, but her stinky gag only allowed her to say "mmmphhfff."

To keep Toby from spitting out the sock, Jake cut three long strips of tape and stuck them over his friend's mouth. Now Toby was handcuffed and the underside of his face covered with silver tape. Jake picked up the tape and wound Toby's ankles. Then he rummaged in his backpack and found a long sock he used when playing soccer, used the sock to cover Toby's eyes, and tied it behind his head.

Liam was speechless. Toby rolled on the floor, growling and groaning.

"Do you always play these kinds of games?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, sure, ever since we were younger," Jake explained, using a triumphant tone.

"Don't you think it's dangerous?"

-Absolutely. We take the respective security measures. Especially when we sleep like this, bound and gagged. You should try them, ”Jake said and smiled.

"No, thanks," Liam answered and leaned back on his bed.

"I'm feeling you somewhat thoughtful, pal," Jake commented.

Liam really wanted to tell Jake and Toby that he planned to escape the camp to investigate the Tinytown disappearances. He also needed some help, so he decided to tell Jake his plan.

"I plan to go to Tinytown to investigate the disappearance of two boys, but I don't know how to do it."

Jake was startled to hear what Liam told him, and his eyes sparkled.

"Wow! That sounds great! I always wanted to escape this damn camp, ”Jake said.

"Mmhpfff," Toby growled from under his tape gag.

"I suppose Toby wants to participate in our adventure, too." But are you talking seriously? I mean, you are a boy like me, you are not a detective.

"Of course I am serious," Liam protested. I suspect that the culprit behind those kidnappings must be living in that town. So I'm going to investigate, what do you say? Will you help me?

"Of course I will help you ... but how can we escape without anyone seeing us?" I'm sure supervisors are stupid, but it will be hard to fool Aaron. He is very suspicious.

"Mmm, let me see," Liam murmured and focused his gaze on the curly-haired boy, who was wearing pajamas and who was tied and gagged on the floor. We could get Aaron out of our way using your kidnapper tactics.

"Are you sure you want us to tie and gag Aaron?" We could be in serious trouble, ”Jake said.

"It doesn't really matter." I hate this camp and I can't wait to get out of here, ”Liam replied.

-I like how you think. Then we will. Done deal.

Liam smirked.

"It's time for bed, but I need you to do me a favor, Liam," Jake said.

"Sure, whatever you want."

"Okay, could you tie me up?" I like to sleep tied and gagged. Toby likes it, too, but he'd better change that gag, ”Jake explained.

"Well, if that's what you want," Liam agreed.

Jake handed the roll of duct tape to Liam and folded his hands behind his back. Liam ripped the tape and began to wind Jake's wrists until they were secure and glued together with a wide band of silver adhesive material. Jake asked to be more restrained, so Liam also wrapped more tape around his chest and shoulder and also his entire torso. Liam next taped Jake's ankles and then his knees.

Jake lay down on the bed under the bunk to avoid accidents.

-All right. Is that all or do you want something else? Liam asked.

"I told you I also like being gagged," Jake replied.

Liam cut a long strip of duct tape but Jake cut him off.

"I have a much smoother, more comfortable roll of tape in my backpack, use that one please."

Liam checked Jake's backpack and found a large roll of microfoam tape.

"A single strip over my mouth will do," said Jake.

Liam cut a wide strip of white duct tape and smoothed it over Jake's mouth. The shape of Jake's mouth was quite visible underneath that tape, and covered his chin. Jake smiled under the tape over his mouth and nodded.

Liam peeled off the three strips of silver tape that covered Toby's mouth, and the boy spat out Jake's dirty sock.

"I have a dry mouth, could you give me some water?" There are some bottles in my backpack, ”Toby said. Liam went to Toby's backpack and pulled out the water bottle.

When Toby finished drinking most of the bottle, he asked Liam to cover his mouth with that white duct tape. Liam cut another wide strip of duct tape and taped it to Toby's lips. The boy moved his mouth to check the effectiveness of his gag and then smiled. Liam led Toby to the other bunk and when everyone was comfortable, the lights went out and Liam started to sleep.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Like how the story is going, this really feels like the begining of their little adventure. The whole thing feels overall innocnet and wholesome but with a lingering danger beneath the surface. Kinda reminds me of the 80's and 90's snooping kids movies
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

I'm so glad you are enjoying the story. And thanks for the reference to the 80's and 90's, I'm a fan of those times.
Duct tapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Duct tapemouth »

Aaron did not like take care of younger children than him, in fact he hated it. However, he knew how to deal with them and, as proof of his skills were his two younger brothers, Tomy and Martin, both were twins of ten years old and were a real headache.

Aaron's parents did not know, but the boy had an infallible solution that guaranteed long hours of silence when he had to take care of the twins: large pieces of rope and many rolls of adhesive tape of all types. Aaron was part of the group of Scouts of his locality, so he was an expert making knots extremely difficult to circumvent. So when Aaron's parents had to leave home for hours, the twin children did all the possible disorder so that finally Aaron tie and gag them. Usually, Aaron kept his two brothers captive using a little soft rope to tie their hands behind their back and cross their ankles, then placed a great strip of adhesive tape on their mouths and that was enough,However, there were occasions in which the children demanded to be very tied and gagged. So Aaron used a lot of rope to completely disable the children's limbs, a ball made ball inside their mouths, followed by several turns of silver adhesive tape and a good bandage over their eyes.

Now, what Aaron did not know was that very soon the papers would be invested. That morning, all the campers would come out of the forest and would be back in the afternoon. A quiet breakfast was carried out and then the mess exploded.The leaders of the cabins went from here to there, ordering their respective campers. At about 8:30 in the morning, they all started up. However, Liam and his friends had other plans. To begin with, the three of them had been lagging out in the cabin, so Aaron had to go find them, while the rest of the campers quickly moved away from the camp.

When Aaron opened the cabin door, Toby launched his legs and knocked him down. Aaron hit his head against the wooden floor of the cabin, so he was briefly stunned, moment Jake and Liam took advantage of to submit it. Jake took a pair of handcuff and handcuffed his hands behind his back to the fifteen-year-old boy, while it threw kicks like crazy.

—What devils happen to you?— "Aron exclaimed. More good ones, stop playing or will be in serious problems !!

—Quick gag him— , "Jake said. Liam took a white sock to which he had previously made a knot in between and put it in Aaron's mouth and then knotted his behind his neck. Afterwards, Toby passed the silver adhesive tape and rolled it 4 times around the boy's mouth. Meanwhile Jake finished tying his ankles with ropes.

"—We're sorry, Aaron, but it's not personal—
said Liam. Aaron furiously fought and growled under his heavy gag. His face was colored and his forehead cover sweat.

—With that will be enough. We have to put him in the closet and go here, "Jake said. Among the three charged Aaron and locked him inside the closet. The boy was still fighting and kicking the closet, but there he would stay until the other campers found him.

Liam and his friends left the cabin with his backpacks full of water and food reservations that Toby had taken. The rest of the campers headed north, while Liam and his friends took the opposite direction.

They walked through the forest for more than two hours until they finally found the cobbled road that led towards the town. They followed the road and arrived at the town at about 11 am.

—We're here, now what do we do? — Jake asked.

People who walked on the sidewalks did not pay attention to three boys with a pint of explorers, wearing shorts and t-shirts and carrying up some almost empty backpacks.

—I think there is a police station nearby. We will go there, "—said Liam. The police station was not a very striking place that is said, it was actually a small red brick building, with windows crystals full of dust. In front of the entrance was a high policeman, with his pistol heat.

—"Good morning, officer,"— the three boys said.

—How are you, kids? Can I help you in something? —The officer asked.

—We are students, and we need information about everything related to police events. That's why we would like to talk to the town sheriff, "—said Liam.

— "I thought the classes still did not start," —said the officer.

—Eh ... well. We are receiving private lessons because we reprove the year, —"Jake replied.

—I'm sorry, guys, but the sheriff is not found. But you can talk to Tim, he is the serene of the town.

-—Where can we find him? —Liam asked.

—He is here at the police station.

"—Thank you very much, officer,"— the three boys said and entered, then went to Tim's office. In the end, Tim did not give them the information they needed, because the disappearance of those children was a delicate and recent case.

—And what did you expect, friend? Nobody would give so important information to three eleven-year-old boys, —"Toby commented, as they walked in search of more information.

—"We'll be asking,"— said Liam.

Jake was right, the camp supervisors were stupid. When everyone returned from the tour at about 3 pm, they noticed the absence of the members of the 9th cabin, as well as the disappearance of Aaron. The most logical place to search was precisely the 9th cabin, so Eliza and the leaders of cabins 5 and 8 were there. Upon entering the cabin heard strange noises that came from the closet.

—Is there someone here?— Eliza asked.

The moans increased from volume and whoever was locked in that closet, kicked the door violently. Eliza and the two leaders forced the lock of the closet and when it opened it, they were speechless. There he was aaron, tied with ropes and gagged with adhesive tape.

—God, what happened here? —Exclaimed Eliza. Among the three managed to unleash the boy and get the worshiper.

—Where are the childre of this cabin, Aaron? — Eliza asked.

The moans increased from volume and whoever was locked in that closet, kicked the door violently. Eliza and the two leaders forced the lock of the closet and when it opened it, they were speechless. There he was aaron, tied with ropes and gagged with adhesive tape.

—God, what happened here?—
Exclaimed Eliza.

Among the three managed to unleash the boy and get the worshiper.

-—Where are the kids of this cabin, Aaron? —
Eliza asked.

—"They escaped , they tied me and locked me," Aaronfulled when they took off the tape that covered his mouth.

—'What? It is not possible. We have to tell you the parents of those guys. If something happens to them, we will go to prison.

It was almost five o'clock in the afternoon when Liam and his friends wandered through the streets of Tinytown, exhausted and hungry. After so much walking, they saw a house quite far from the others and decided to go there. The house was large but old, there was a well-kept garden and a garage and a truck inside.

—"We will request information here, maybe the people of this house know something—," said Liam.

—"We will also ask for water and food, I'm very hungry,"— Toby said. Liam touched the door and a blonde and high woman attended them.

-—Oh, what a surprise. How can I help you, kids?

-—Hello, my name is Liam and they are my friends, Jake and Toby. I was wondering if you could give us some water

. "—Of course, please, come in,"— said the woman.

—Who are you talking to, Edna? Someone spoke from behind.

—Billy, by God! Do not be rude, we have visits.

The woman led the boys to the kitchen and gave them water, milk and sandwiches. Then the bald man named Bill appeared.

—And what do you do three guys as handsome as you around here? —Edna asked.

—"Well,"— said Liam. —We are investigating the disappearance of two children in this town. Do you know anything? Have you noticed something strange? If you know something, please tell us.

The woman became nervous, and that Bill was pale.

—I think we have to go out, little sister. Remember that we have a pending issue, —"Billy said.

—You're right, brother. I'm sorry, guys, but my brother and I have to go out, it was a pleasure to meet you.

Liam and his friends pretended to leave, but in reality they hid behind a bush and waited for Edna and Billy to leave.

—The two look very suspicious. I'm sure they know something, "—Liam commented.

—And if they are the kidnappers? —Said Toby.

—"Then we'll check the house,"— said Liam.

—"It's not possible, the house must be closed with a key," —Toby replied.

— "I think I have a couple of tricks under my sleeve," —Jake said and pulled a clipboard from his shorts pocket.

—I think it's not a good idea to enter without permission. It could be dangerous, "—Toby went on.

—Come on, friend, are you a coward?— Jake answered.

—"It's not that, it's just that it's being done too late, and surely they should be looking for us.

—We will take a look and now. Maybe we came back to the camp before dusk—, "Liam said.

—"Or to our houses, because after what we did, I doubt very much that they do not expel ourselves,—" Jake said.

—Now it does not matter. We have to hurry, "—Liam said and ran to the house.

Jake managed to open the lock using the clipboard and began to check the whole house, room per room, but they did not find anything.

—Well, there's nothing suspicious here. Let's go from here, —"Toby said.

—"We still need to check the basement,"—

Liam said. Jake opened the basement door and entered. Everything seemed in order: a room full of old and unusable things and ... there were two old mattresses on the floor, pieces of scattered ropes, and remains of adhesive tape.

— I told you, guys! They are the kidnappers, —"Liam exclaimed.

—How can you be so sure? —Toby asked.

—"Look that, in this place they kept the children captive, they used those ropes to tie them and those pieces of adhesive tape, I bet they used them to gag them ," Liam explained.

—Good work, child. You are a great detective. It is a pity that nobody will know, because you will come with us,— "Edna said.

The three boys were startled from the scare and saw the woman who wore black, with leather gloves and bright leather boots. She held a pistol and pointed to them. Next to Edna was her brother who also wore black clothes. Man held a black plastic bag.

—It will be better to let us go. Many people saw us come here, so if something happened to us, you would be the culprits,— "Liam said.

—Very brave, child, but I'm afraid that will not be possible. We will go very far from here, where nobody finds us.

—"Please do not hurt us,"— Toby suckled, almost at the edge of the cry.

—We will not hurt you if you cooperate with us. Billy, ties the guy on the glasses, and you, boy, ties your blond friend, —"Edna ordered.

The man gave Toby several pieces of rope and then started tying Jake. Liam knew that if he was stupid, those people could kill him and his friends, so he did not oppose resistance. He crossed his hands behind his back and Billy began to roll up the rope around his wrists. It was the first time Liam experienced that strange feeling of feeling helpless, and it was something that made him feel a strange tingling throughout his body. When Billy finished tying Liam's hands, she coiled more ropes around the boy's chest and shoulders. Then he tied his ankles firmly with more rope and then added more to tie his knees. When Liam was strongly tied, the man left him lying on the floor, while Jake lay at his heavily tied side. Liam did not want to admit it, but somehow it was comfortable and even exciting, he hope everything would have been a game, because he would be enjoying it.

A couple of minutes later, Toby was totally tied on floor, next to his two friends.

— "You will never get out with yours,"— Liam shouted.

Edna took a large pvc black adhesive tape and knelt next to the three boys.

— Do you know what's my favorite part of this game is? When the hostages are silenced.

She cut a long strip of adhesive tape and put it in Liam's mouth, the boy growled. Then she cut two more strips and sealed Jake and Toby's mouth.

-—It will be better for that tape to stay in place, or you will regret it.

Liam and his friends twisted on floor, unable to move or talk. Liam looked at Jake and saw the tape on his mouth wrinkled when he tried to talk. Toby was crying silently. "Mmffffff" "mmgggfff"

—They see so cute. Billy, please watch them
Lialak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lialak »

This is a really good story!
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SighzAllDay »

Any chance of this being completed?
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Hello. Yes. I forgot this story. But I promise to continue with it
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SighzAllDay »

Cool ty
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good story so far, I hope you do keep going
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Liam and his friends began to fight the ropes that were holding them together. It was the first time Liam had been in such a difficult situation. His hands were tied behind his back. Another band of rope was holding his ankles and there were more ropes binding his knees. Liam was also gagged with a wide strip of super strong black PVC tape, so any attempt to scream was immediately stifled. Those guys apparently were experts at subduing kids. Not even Toby and Jake had a chance to escape. Jake's face was flushed and his blond hair stuck to his forehead, while the piece of duct tape wrinkled in his mouth as he tried to loosen it. Toby on the other hand seemed to be about to cry, he didn't even make an effort to try to untie himself, he had given up.

Liam felt extremely guilty. For the first time in his life Liam was worried about someone else. He was afraid for him and his friends. He was no longer interested in those missing children, now his priority was saving his friends.

"Does the baby want to cry?" Billy scoffed when he saw Toby about to cry.

"Mmmppmmffm" Liam growled angrily.

"You shut up, stupid boy." This is what happens to dumb kids like you who like to play detectives.

"Hey you idiot, hurry up and get those boys to the truck," Edna ordered from the basement entrance.

-You are not going to help me? Billy asked.

"I'm a lady, asshole," Edna yelled.

Reluctantly Billy carried Jake onto his shoulders and started up the stairs to the basement door. Jake moaned and struggled with all his might. Liam realized that Toby was crying and then an idea occurred to him. Luckily the kidnappers hadn't thought of going through the boys' pockets. Liam still had his cell phone in the back pocket of his shorts so after a couple of seconds he managed to get it out. Fortunately his phone had a signal.

With shaking fingers and with great effort, Liam began to search through his emergency contacts and found his mother's phone number. He's sending her a short but very precise text message. He also sent her the location of the place.

I'm in trouble, call the police. Kidnapped"

Liam also found the phone number for Tim, the town watchman. He also sent the same message and location to him. In a little while Billy returned and realized what a serious mistake he had made.

"So, trying to call for help, you idiot brat," Billy said, took Liam's cell phone and smashed it. Billy also took off Liam's glasses and snapped them in two.

Liam smirked under his gag. He didn't care that his phone was broken, help was on the way. Billy carried Toby on his shoulders and carried him away, minutes later Billy returned and took Liam away.

His two friends were there, covered in sheets in the back of the truck. Liam wished he weren't gagged so he could break the good news to his friends. Billy didn't mention anything to his sister about Liam's phone.

Within minutes the truck started its engine and started up, but it wasn't long before Liam and his friends heard the police sirens and the truck stopped. The truck door opened and a police officer entered.

"Here are the boys!"

The officer entered and began to untie the boys one by one. Once Liam had his hands free, he tore off the strip of tape that covered his mouth and was able to breathe freely. It was night and Liam was not wearing his glasses so all he saw were blurred figures, yet he could recognize his mother's voice, Tim's voice, even there were the camp directors.

"Thank God you're okay, dear." I don't know what I would have done if something bad had happened to you. Please don't do that again. It was very dangerous - Liam's mother said as she hugged him and covered him with kisses.

"Enough, Mom, it's not that bad." I also found those responsible for the disappearance of those boys, ”Liam replied.

"Your mother is right, Liam." What you and your friends did was very stupid and you risked your lives. However… I can't help but praise you for your bravery. Thanks to the three of you, we managed to find an organization that was responsible for kidnapping children and selling them to other countries, ”Tim said.

"What will happen to the other missing boys?" Jake asked.

"They'll be back with their parents very soon, I assure you," Tim replied.

"Hey guys, I want to apologize to you guys." It was all my fault, I'm so sorry, ”Liam told his two friends.

-Are you kidding? It was the most exciting thing that ever happened to me. I always wanted to get away from that dirty camp and have a great adventure, ”Jake exclaimed.

"You are not mad at me?"

-Of course not. We also solved a crime, ”Toby added.

In short, neither Liam nor his friends returned to camp the following year, due to the irresponsibility of the directors. However Liam finally had two friends. And even though they didn't live in the same city, they always got together on weekends to play kidnapped detectives.

"You are good detectives, too bad the police will never know the truth," Liam said, pretending to be the villain in a detective movie, pointing a plastic pistol at his two hostages.

It had been two months since they met at the camp. Jake and Toby were at a sleepover at Liam's.

Jake and Toby wore red and green pajamas respectively. The boys were tied to a chair each. Their hands were tied behind the back of the chair. His ankles were tied to each leg of the chair and a rope band attached his torsos to the chair. They had their mouths filled with a sock and sealed with a wide strip of super-tight microfoam tape.

"It's time for punishment," Liam said.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Fantastic ending!
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago Fantastic ending!
Thank you, Alkaid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic