Kidnapped Biker by JHardcastle - Fictional PG17 2012 (MM/MM)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kidnapped Biker by JHardcastle - Fictional PG17 2012 (MM/MM)

Post by hb54 »

1-1 Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2012 Jul 31 23:51

I knew that was him as soon as I saw him. I recognized his face from the picture at the post office, Luke Brennan, a wanted fugitive in the state of Tennessee, and there was a $50,000 reward for his capture. I spotted him easily leaving the bike shop on route 26 as I was walking in. He had on a leather jacket, blue jeans, motorcycle boots, and a backwards ball cap, but I knew his face immediately.

My name is Jason. I'm 20 years old and like to think of myself as pretty bad ass. I keep myself in good shape, hitting the gym four days a week and running another two. I love showing off my body, wearing tight jeans and t-shirts that accent my well muscled chest and biceps. I was always pretty tan from being out in the sun and I have a short high and tight Marine like haircut. I can have any girl I want in this podunk town and have had more than my share. Haven't done much since I left high school. Just working at the bike shop fixing bikes and in my spare time love riding my Harley around the mountains. I saved up for it all through high school working part time. I finally knew now, though, that I wanted to be a bounty hunter. Can't get more bad ass than that, riding around the country on my bike with a bunch of guns, kicking ass and making mad cash, so that's why I spotted Brennan easily. This is a small Appalachian town. We all know everyone here and for me he stuck out like a sore thumb.

He got on his bike and started heading north up the road and I knew this was my chance to prove myself. I decided to follow him to his hide out. I'll be careful, keeping a good distance behind and just get close enough to get the address and then I'll call Sheriff Bailey and collect my reward. It will be a piece of cake.

I jumped on my Harley and started heading in the same direction. I had on a traditional black leather biker jacket, my favorite one, with a snug, plain white t-shirt on underneath, some pretty tight faded Levis 501 jeans, and black leather boots. I stayed well behind him just catching glimpses of him up ahead as he'd round a curve on the mountainous road. About ten miles out of town he turned down an old dirt road and I followed behind. I couldn't see him anymore, but I slowed down and followed the dust settling on the road. I noticed up ahead it ended at an old cabin. I cut my bike off so he wouldn't hear me and I walked up and stood behind a large tree so as not to be spotted. It was dusk now and would be dark soon. I couldn't see an address anywhere and wasn't really sure what this road was called since I've never been down here before. I thought about calling the Sheriff now, but then I got stupid. I'm young and in shape, I figured, and I know how to fight. I got a knife in my pocket and some rope in the pack strapped to the back of my bike. Hell, I can take this guy myself. He looked built, but he wasn't huge. Law enforcement agencies all over the place will come to me to bring in their warrants if I get this collar. Unfortunately, I was about to find out what a bad idea this was.

I grabbed the pack off of my bike and slowly made my way up to the cabin. I could see a few lights on from the inside. How was I going to do this? I walked around the cabin looking for another way in other than the front door. Out back there was a small set of concrete stairs that went down to a basement door. Bingo! I walked down and of course it was locked, but that's what the knife is for. I managed to use it to jigger the lock and the door slowly creaked open. I walked in and looked around. One dim light dangling from the ceiling was on. In the corner was some strange looking machine. I walked over and realized it was some sort of printing press and there were sheets of phony hundred dollar bills. Made sense. The wanted poster said he and his partner were counterfeiters. My heart started beating with excitement. This was it! I hit the jackpot. Now I just need to get back outside and lure him out.

Unfortunately, I didn't get that opportunity. Before I knew it a gloved hand suddenly clasped over my mouth from behind me. Mmmmmph!!!! I yelled. I reach up with both arms to grab the hand gagging me, but another hand grabbed my left arm and pulled it behind my back. I still had the use of my right arm, but I couldn't budge his hand off my mouth. If this was Brennan, he was stronger than I thought and I just realized how far up "Shit's Creek" I was.
Last edited by hb54 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-2 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Post by JHardcastle » 2012 Aug 04 18:37

Brennan pushed me down face first onto the floor. He took his gloved hand off of my mouth and tried to force my right arm behind my back too, but I kept fighting him and struggling. Then I felt him start twisting my left arm up.

"Stop resisting, kid, or I'm gonna break it," he warned

"Okay! Okay!" I relented.

The pain was too much and I had no reason to believe he wouldn't make good on this threat. I stopped struggling and he pulled my right arm behind my back. Within seconds I heard the clasp and felt the cold metal of handcuffs around my wrists. I started struggling again, trying to get my wrists free, although I don't know why. It's not like I had any chance of breaking out of handcuffs, just instinctive, I guess.

"Let me go you mother fu....Mmmpppphh!!"

My words were stopped sharply as he shoved a balled up cloth into my mouth. I started shaking my head, but he kept his hand over my mouth so I couldn't spit it out just long enough for him to wrap a bandana around my mouth and knot it tightly behind my head. He then wrapped another bandana over the first one, double gagging me and causing my cheeks to bulge out.

"I can just tell by looking at you you're one of those guys who talks too much," he smirked.

He grabbed the back of my jacket collar and pulled me up onto my knees. He grabbed the coil of rope off the floor I had been carrying with me and dropped when he jumped me.

"Thanks," he laughed. "I think I can make good use of this."

He began wrapping the rope around my upper arms and chest and he wasn't going easy on me either. With each revolution he pulled that rope as hard as he could, making me grunt through my gag and causing my leather biker jacket to make a creaking sound. He left no slack for me to even attempt to wiggle my way out of it. It was so constricting I wasn't even able to expand my chest enough to take in a full breath anymore.

"I don't know who you are, kid, or what you're stupid ass is doing here, but you made a big mistake," he said as he knotted off the last end of the rope.

He was finished and my chest and biceps were now bound tight and my hands securely cuffed behind my back. There was no way I could fight my way out of this one now.

He then walked in front me, grabbed the front collar of my biker jacket with both hands and pulled me onto my feet. He looked into my eyes menacingly and said, "You're mine now!"
Last edited by hb54 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-3 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2012 Aug 11 17:51

He walked behind me and grabbed the back of my jacket collar with one hand and the handcuffs chain with his other hand and said, "Move."

He started marching me forward towards the basement door, but I realized nothing good could come of this. No, I probably couldn't escape in my current position, but I wasn't going peacefully. I started digging my boot heels into the floor, resisting walking forward. You could hear the leather of my biker jacket creaking as I fought against him.

"This will all go a lot easier kid if you just cooperate," he warned, trying to push me forward.

Cooperate? You handcuffed me, gagged me, and roped me so tight I can hardly breathe. I'm not going down without a fight. I continued to struggle against him and he finally had enough.

"Fine!" he said annoyed, "we'll do it the hard way."

He kicked the back of my knees with his foot causing me to fall backwards towards the floor. He caught me halfway down and slowly lowered me the rest of the way so I didn't crack my head on the concrete. He walked over to the corner of the basement while I futilely struggled to get free. I heard a loud sound like plastic crinkling and I saw him dragging over what looked like a large tarp of some sort. He laid it out on the floor next to me then rolled me over onto the middle of it on my stomach. He had more rope with him too. He grabbed my ankles, crossed them, and began tying them together. I cursed angrily at him through my gagged mouth as he began roping me again, but all that came out were muffled grunts. He payed no attention.

Once he had my ankles securely roped, he pushed them towards my cuffed wrists. He began tying what he had left of the rope to my wrists, leaving little slack between my wrists and ankles, putting me in a strict hogtie. He then grabbed the drawstrings of the tarp and pulled on them, enveloping me inside like a sack. "Mmmmmph!!!" I yelled as it closed up around me leaving me in complete darkness. He then began dragging me across the floor as I struggled and fought inside against my bonds. He began pulling me up the concrete stairs. I grunted through my gag as I hit each step with a hard thud.
"I told you it would go easier if you just cooperated, but you wanted the hard way," he said, responding to my grunts.

He then dragged me across the bumpy ground outside the cabin. After a few minutes we stopped and I heard what sounded like the back door of a truck or van opening up. He hoisted me up into the back of the van, pushed me inside, and slammed the door behind me.
Last edited by hb54 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-4 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2012 Sep 02 17:17

I wasn't sure how long we were driving, but it was definitely no where populated. We were on some dirt or gravel road for a while. I kept getting bounced around in the back of the van. I kept struggling against the ropes that were binding me, but they were just too tight and with the handcuffs on that made my situation just about hopeless anyway. Even worse, I was getting hot all wrapped up in that tarp and I was beginning to worry I might run out of air and be smothered. I felt it best to stop struggling and conserve my air as best as possible.

Finally we stopped. I heard him get out of the front and walk around to the back of the van. The door opened. He dragged me out and lowered me on to the ground and then started dragging me again in the sack. I heard a metal door creak as it was opened and he began pulling me down some wooden stairs. I'm guessing he was taking me down into another basement. I grunted and groaned as I smacked against each step on the way down.

"Ah quit your whining and take it like a man," he teased.

He dragged me a few feet across the floor and then stopped. The bag opened and the cool, musty air felt great as it hit my forehead, now dripping with sweat. I started grunting and struggling again.

"Still?" He asked, surprised. "I'd of thought you'd about worn yourself down by now. Oh well, no matter."

I heard him walk across the room and then a few bottles clink. He came back, kneeled down beside me, put one hand on the back of my head and pressed some sweet smelling cloth up against my gagged mouth and nose with the other.

"Nighty night, "he laughed.

"Mmmmphh!!!" I struggled with all the energy I had left and tried to shake my head back and forth, but I was too well restrained. I quickly began feeling tired and drousy and before I knew, I was out.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-5 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2012 Oct 07 16:52

I slowly began waking up, but I couldn't see anything as I was still blindfolded. I wasn't hogtied anymore, but now standing up. I was tied to some concrete poll. The handcuffs were off, but my wrists were roped behind the poll. The rest of me from my shoulders down to my ankles was strictly roped as well. I immediately began testing the rope but there was very little slack. Suddenly, I realized I was no longer gagged!

"Hey!" I yelled out. "Let me the fuck out of here!! Hey!!!!"

"Shut up...." It was Brennan. I heard him walking down the steps.

"You're probably thirsty by now. Brought you some water."

He held the glass up to my mouth and I gulped it down. I really needed that.

"You're welcome," he said. "Now, you'll pipe down unless you want to be gagged again, got it?"

"What are you going to do with me? You can't keep like this forever," I warned, "people will eventually come looking for me and you'll never get away with this."

"Who says I won't get away with it, huh?" Brennan snapped back, "We're so far out in the middle of BFE ain't nobody gonna be lookin for you out here, kid. Maybe I'll just keep you tied up and make you my little biker toy."

He tickled me under my chin with this finger

"Fuck you, man!" I yelled and started struggling again.

Brennan just laughed. "I'm not the one you need to be worried about anyway, kid. My partner is not exactly a ladies man, if you know what I mean. You're more his type: young, strong, leather jacket, boots, and snug Levis sporting a nice tight bulge. Oh yeah, he's gonna go gaga for you, boy."

I groaned loud as I started struggling even harder.

Brennan just laughed some more and I heard him walk back up the stairs. There had to be a way out of this. I needed to get free before his buddy John Wayne Gacy got here and thankfully I had an idea. I wasn't cuffed anymore, my wrists were roped, and this poll I was tied to was rough concrete. I started moving my bound wrists up and down the poll as best I could with the ropes being so tight. Maybe the friction and the rough concrete surface would wear away at the ropes and snap. Hell, it always works in the movies and this was the only shot I had.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-6 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2012 Nov 01 04:29

I was feverishly working the ropes around my wrists, moving them up and down the jagged, concrete column as fast as I could. I knew Brennan's partner could be here at any minute so time was of the essence. I slid them up and down with as much movement as my bondage would allow me and twisting my wrists around to try and weaken the rope. Suddenly, I felt part of the rope fray! It was working! I kept at it and after just a few more minutes the rope snapped and I wiggled my wrists free.

I managed to pull my arms around in front of me. I could hear the leather of my biker jacket creaking as I fought my way out of the ropes binding my arms and chest. I was then able to lean down and pull my blindfold off. It was just a musty old basement with a dirt floor. There was a workbench on one side of the room with some tools and a single, dim light hanging over head. There was more light, however, coming from the other direction. I looked over and saw a door leading outside. That was my ticket out of here. I reached down and untied my legs and I heard a door upstairs open and close and footsteps walking across the floor. It must be Brennan and I wasn't going to waste time down here in case he decided to come down and check on me.

I ran over to the door outside, but it was locked! I jiggled the handle but it wouldn't open. I was about to break the glass when I heard the basement door upstairs open and knew I wouldn't have time to get out. I was going to have to fight Brennan, but this time I was going to get the drop on him. I ducked behind an old freezer that was a few feet away from the outside door. Brennan walked down the stairs and stopped at the bottom.

"What the hell?? Shit!!" he yelled seeing the empty coils of rope at the base of the column. He hurried over to the outside door, figuring I must have escaped, and that was my vantage point. I darted out from the behind the freezer and tackled him to the ground. We both rolled around on the floor trying to overpower the other. He managed to push me over on my back and then put me in a head lock up against his chest. I started struggling for air and then to make matters worse he locked his legs around my waste and I could feel one of his boots digging into the crotch of my tight Levis, right up against my balls, squeezing them. I thought I was going to pass out, but I managed to elbow him hard in his ribs and he loosened his grip on me. I managed to get up on my feet and I kicked him hard in his side and then again.

"Hah! Who's the bitch now mother fucker!" I yelled.

I didn't see or hear the other guy coming. Next thing I knew his arms were around me tackling me to the ground, using the same stealth I did on Brennan. We were both rolling around on the dirt floor and he managed to get on top of me. This must be Brennan's partner in crime. He was a little older, more rugged looking, but a lot stronger. He punched me in the face and my head slammed back down against the floor. I lifted my head up and he punched again and then a third time. Everything was getting blurry as I was getting disoriented from the blows, but I could see him angrily staring down at me with my blood on his fist.

"You little son of a bitch!" He growled and then slammed his knee hard into my balls. I grunted out in pain and felt the wind get knocked out of me. He rolled me over onto my stomach, pulled my wrists behind my back and handcuffed me again. He grabbed the back of my jacket collar and yanked me up onto my feet, then slammed me hard into the wall. He then held me there by my neck with the side of my face plastered against the wall.

"You're gonna pay for that little stunt, boy," he gasped, catching his breath. "Yeah, you're gonna be punished real good."
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-7 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2012 Dec 19 00:22

I don't really remember what happened. I must have been chloroformed or something because I blacked out again. I slowly started opening my eyes, groggy. I was in another room and I started getting chills as I looked around. I was definitely in some kind of S&M bondage dungeon. There were chains and strange devices all over the room.

I was tied up again, myself, this time to some kind of board shaped like an upside down Y.I had been stripped from the waist up, exposing my muscular upper body and abs. Leather straps across my chest, arms, and abdomen were pinning me tightly to the device. My wrists were also strapped together behind my back. I was standing with my legs spread as each of my legs were also strapped to a leg of the bottom of the Y. My jaw was stretched open wide by a large, mouth filling ball gag also strapped tightly behind my head. And the worst part of all was some sort of leather strap or cock ring that was bound around the base of my cock and balls giving me a raging hard on in my skin tight Levis.

Probably even more startling was what I saw across from me on the other side of the room. It was Brennan and he was tied up too!! He was bound to a chair, his wrists tied behind his back and coils of rope circling his arms and chest. His left ankle was tied to the left leg of the chair and his right to the right, forcing him to sit with his legs wide open, leaving him vulnerable. His head was enveloped by a leather hood and even though I couldn't see it, I could tell he was gagged from the muffled grunts coming out of the hood while he struggled against the ropes. What the hell? Why was Brennan tied up??

The door opened and in walked Brennan's partner pushing some kind of cart with some electronic box on it with several wires hanging down. The end of the wires were capped with electrodes and I felt a knot in my gut as I had a feeling what was in store for me.

"Good, you're awake," he said to me, "we can start your training right away."

"Mmmmph!" I grunted as I struggled a bit against my bonds.

"No, there won't be any more lip from you," he said, "a big ball gag for a big mouth punk."

He walked up to me and put his hand on my rock hard chest and started slowly rubbing.

"Mmmmph!!!" I grunted out in disgust as he molested my upper body.

He also reached down and gave a good squeeze to my boner which was obscenely bulging through my snug 501s. I really started struggling now and Brennan's partner just laughed.

"Save your strength, kid," he said, "you're going to need it. I've had bigger boys than you strapped into that thing. You ain't going nowhere until I let you. Let's get started"

He rolled the cart up to me and I could tell now that the box was some kind of electrical charging device or battery of some sort. He placed two of the electrodes on each of my nipples and then two more on my abs. I broke into a sweat as my heart was already racing.

"We'll start small and work our way up, okay boy?" He smirked and started turning the dial up.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-8 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2012 Dec 23 18:24

He slowly turned the dial up and I felt every muscle in my body seize up. I grunted through my ball gag as I struggled to breath. It felt like fire was shooting through my body. I tried to struggle, but it was like I was paralyzed. I'd never felt anything like this before.

He turned the dial back down and I regained control of my body. I was breathing fast and and I could feel sweat dripping down my forehead.

"That was the low setting," Brennan's partner said, "there are ten altogether. I've experimented as high as six with one guy, but it didn't turn out too well for him. I'll have to be a bit more conservative with you because it's not everyday I get a hold of a nice piece of ass like you, but we'll still explore just how much of a tough guy you really are."

He turned the dial up, this time to the second setting. My whole body tensed up again. I couldn't move. My nipples and abs were burning and the fire like feeling through my body was even more extreme. It was even harder for me to get a breath this time as even my lungs were partially paralyzed. Brennan's partner was grabbing his crotch and clearly getting off on my struggles. He was staring at my rock hard abs and chest and my bulging biceps, forced to flex from the electric current running through my body.

He turned the dial down again and grunted loudly through my gag as my chest started heaving, taking in as much air as I could. Now the sweat was pouring down my head and chest. If this was just the second setting and I was already feeling like I was half dead, how in the hell was I going to be able to take anything higher??

"You have no idea how hot you look right now, boy," he grinned.

His hand moved down to the dial to turn it back up, but thankfully I was saved, for a moment anyway. Apparently Brennan's grunting and struggling in the chair behind him was starting to get on his nerves.

"Shut up back there!" his partner yelled.

"Mmmmph!!!" Brennan grunted back as he continued fighting the ropes binding him to the chair.

"Maybe this will get your attention then, " his partner said.

He walked up to Brennan and punched him hard right between his open legs. Brennan let out a cry of pain through his leather hood.

"Unless you want me to keep using your boys as a punching bag you'll obey me," his partner warned.

He turned back to me and said, "you're probably confused a bit by this situation, huh boy. You see, Luke here has been a bad boy too. First he let you follow him to one of our hideouts, then he foolishly almost allowed you to escape. He needs to be punished for his screw ups."

So that's why he was tied up. If this guy was torturing his own partner then how much worse was it going to get for me??

He walked back over to the shock box.

"You've held up well, kid. Most guys I hook up to this machine are bawling for their mommies after the second one, so I think maybe we can be bold and graduate you to level three. What do you say, Jason? Can you take just one more?"

Oh, please God, no!

He cranked the dial up to setting three and I howled loudly through my gag as the electricity coursed through my body. My back arched as much as it could with me being strapped to the upside down Y board. My screams only lasted a second because this time my lungs were almost completely paralyzed. I couldn't breath! I grunted as I gasped for air. My muscles felt like they were going to explode. Brennan's partner's eyes widened. He was mesmerized by my torture. For the first time in this entire ordeal, I actually felt that I was really going to die.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-9 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2013 Mar 24 19:49

I don't really know what happened after that. I must have passed out from the electrocution. I slowly came too trying to get my bearings. I was in a daze. I was still tied up to the Y, but the ball gag had been taken out of my mouth. I took advantage of that to exercise my sore jaw muscles. My face and chest had beads of sweat running down them.

"You're one tough kid," I heard Brennan's partner say. I lifted my head up and saw him rolling another machine into the room. "I've never had someone last as long as you with that device before. Most men I've tortured with that thing either break down and cry like bitches or they die."

I couldn't really tell what kind of machine this was he was bringing in, but it had a hose attachment on it with a device at the end which looked like one of those things you'd milk a cow with.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I sputtered out with a weak murmur.

"I like knowledge, son," he smiled with a wicked grin. "The human body fascinates me, particularly the male human body, strong and resilient. Aren't you the least bit curious of the limits?

Then he laughed, "plus I really get off on it. It's not every day a fine, young specimen like you wanders so willingly into my lair. You think I'm going to let a nice piece of ass like you get away without trying the full monty?"

"If you're going to kill me, just do it," I said defiantly.

"Hah! See that's what I like about you, kid! You're the perfect test subject. Ya got fire in you! Hell, you'd have made a better apprentice than careless ole Luke here. Eventually, yeah, I'm probably going to kill you, but not yet. Way too soon. We've only just started."

He stopped the machine right in front of me. He reached out and squeezed my boner through my tight Levis, which I was now once again aware of. What ever he tied around the base of my package still had my irritatingly hard.

"Get your hands off me you faggot!" I yelled.

"And I think that's my queue to shut that big mouth of yours up again."

He grabbed the ball gag off the tray and started to force it into my mouth.

"No!" I fought him this time, clenching my jaw shut. He then grabbed between my cheeks and chin with his hand and started squeezing, forcing my mouth open. I tried to keep my jaw clenched, but it was too painful and I finally relented. He shoved the ballgag back in my mouth and strapped it tight behind my head.

He started to unbutton the fly of my 501s. I grunted and struggled again, but he paid no attention. He reached in and pulled my raging boner and balls out through my briefs and jeans. It was a leather strap with a buckle he had fastened around the base of my cock and balls, keeping me hard.

"Have you ever been milked before, Jason?" He asked with a devilish grin.

My eyes widened. What the fuck was he talking about?

"This machine basically sucks your dick. Quite frankly, it can be best the blow job you've ever had, but used differently, it can be the most frustrating and tormenting."

He pulled a small tube of some kind of gel or lotion out of his pocket. He squirted some in his hand and started rubbing it all over my cock head and up and down my shaft.

"This is a desensitizing gel," he said. "It delays your orgasm so you can last longer in bed with your honey."

He then took a condom wrapper out of his pocket.

"This is an extra snug fitting condom, for "smaller" guys. Don't be offended, kid. I'm not demeaning the size of your manhood there. You're actually packing quite a piece in those ass tight jeans of yours, so this will be even tighter than a normal condom on you."

He started rolling it down my cock and I could feel right away that he was right. It was much more constricting than a normal condom. When he had rolled it all the way down he grabbed the ring of the condom and started stretching it down around my balls. I groaned through my ballgag as I felt the latex constrict tighter and tighter around my cock as he pulled it down. He pulled it completely over my balls, imprisoning them, along with my dick, in the rubber. I could feel the pressure on them as they were being squeezed. I moaned through my gag and stared at him angrily.

He then put some sort of lubricant inside the receptacle on the end of the hose and then slowly slid it down over my raging hard on, squeezing my cock inside it. It was even tighter than a woman's vagina.

"I'm going to turn this on and it's going to start blowing you. You might actually kind of like it at first, but the gel I rubbed on your dick and that extra tight condom are going to deaden most of the sensation. You're going to stay hard as a rock, but you won't be able to shoot your load no matter how hard you try. After a while, you're going to be begging me to allow you to blow your wad and get some relief."

He flipped the switch and my whole body tensed up and I grunted through my gagged mouth as I felt the suction take hold of my cock and move up and down my shaft.

"See you in a couple hours, kid." He smiled and patted me on my chest."

As he started to walk out Brennan began grunting and struggling louder in his chair. It sounded like he was struggling to keep breathing in that skin tight leather hood on his head. His partner paid no attention to him and walked out the door leaving Brennan to slowly suffocate in his bondage and this machine to frustratingly milk my cock.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-10 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2013 Mar 30 03:17

The machine was working over my cock pretty good and Brennan's partner was right, I was getting very frustrated. I think maybe about 30 minutes or so had passed and I was right on the edge of blowing my wad, but I wasn't getting enough sensation to finish. The condom, desensitizing gel, and leather cock ring were doing their job. The cock ring and the sucking action of the machine were plaguing me with a raging hard on, but the condom and gel were dulling the sensation enough that I couldn't finish and get any relief.

As each minute passed the need to cum was getting stronger and more frustrating. He wasn't kidding when he said I'd be begging him to let me finish. I started struggling harder against my bonds, but they all held me tight. If I could just get my hands free, but there was nothing I could do but endure this machine sucking and pulling on my stiff, latex imprisoned penis.

Brennan was in an even worse predicament. He was still tightly tied to that chair with that skin tight leather hood over his head. I couldn't see any holes in it at all so I couldn't understand how he hadn't suffocated in that thing yet. I figured there must be some very tiny holes beneath his nostrils, just big enough to give him some air, but not enough to allow him to breathe over a long period of time and I could tell his time was running out because he was really grunting and struggling to get loose now.

Several more minutes went by and I was starting to go crazy. I tried thrusting my hips in an effort to help me cum, but I was tied too securely that I could barely move any part of my body. I was grunting and moaning through my ball gag and flexing my muscles against all the straps using all the strength I had left to free myself, but it was a fruitless effort.

Suddenly, Brennan grunted loud through the hood and he brought his right arm forward. He'd freed his wrists! It was bleeding from the rope burns. He grabbed the bottom of the hood and tried to pull it off. It was stuck at first, being so tight, but he slowly managed to pull it off. I could soon see his gagged mouth exposed and he took in a huge breath through the bandana he had been gagged with underneath the hood. He finally got the hood completely off and pulled the gag out of his mouth. His face was bright red and pouring with sweat.

"That son of a bitch!" he said, panting, "he almost killed me."

He started to untie himself from the chair and got all the ropes off after a few minutes.

"Mmmmph!! Mmmmph!!" I started pleading through my gag for him to help me as the machine was still, of course, working on my tortured cock.

"Ah shut up, kid," he said.

He walked over to the table and knocked a bunch of tools and other junk onto the floor making a loud crashing noise. He then walked over and stood next to the door. As planned his partner came walking in.

"What the..."

He didn't get a chance to finish his sentence as Brennan grabbed him from behind. He yanked him down to the ground and they started wrestling around the floor, fighting to overpower each other while I resumed struggling against my bonds as the machine continued sucking and pulling on my boner. Brennan managed to get his partner in a choke hold and I could see his partner wincing as his face grew bright red and he gasped for air. He held him there until he passed out completely.

Brennan got up and walked over to me. To my amazement he turned off the machine!! Was he going to free me? At least uncuff one of my hands so I can rip this condom off and jerk myself off to completion. I had to cum bad now. I couldn't wait anymore. Brennan reached down and wrapped his hand around my boner. For a second I was overjoyed thinking he was going to let me shoot my load, but I was quickly robbed of any hope. He started forcing my cock and balls back into my skin tight 501s. I groaned through the ball gag as he forced my balls, still wrapped up in the condom as well, back through my button fly and into my briefs where they were getting squeezed by the tight denim and the condom. He then began cramming my rock hard boner in my jeans anyway he could. I struggled against the straps and grunted through my gag as he forced it back in. It never bothered me jamming my junk into skin tight Levi's, but it's a whole different issue when your sporting major wood. There is little enough room in there when you aren't hard. It wouldn't have been too bad if my cock was pointing up towards my waste the way it should, but Brennan forced it in my jeans so it was stuck sideways pointing towards my right leg creating a great deal of discomfort. The denim tightened even more as he buttoned my fly back up. I protested through my gag, but he ignored my pleas.

He started unstrapping me from the upside down Y board. He had to uncuff my hands since they were cuffed behind the board, but he uncuffed me and cuffed me back so quickly I didn't even have a chance to try anything. He walked me into the middle of the room and then went over the table with all the junk on it. I turned to the left where there was a large mirror on the wall. I saw myself standing there, bare-chested with sweat beads running down my pecs and abs, a large ball gag in my mouth, my hands cuffed behind my back, and a long bulge in my jeans so obscene it looked like somebody had shoved a cucumber in there. He walked back over with some leg irons and cuffed my booted ankles.

"Alright, let's go" he said and started marching me out the room.

Of course, I still had the agonizing need to shoot my load and I had to walk bow legged because of the horizontal position of my boner in my jeans and to keep the pressure off my rubber encased balls. I was shaking my head and whining through my gag wanting him to release my cock and balls. He must have known why I was whimpering.

"Look kid," he said, "I know you have the most annoying hard-on of your young horny life right now, but we'll take care of it in a bit. We need to get out of here before that asshole wakes up, unless of course you want me to leave you here with him."

Obviously, I didn't, but he at least could have freed my cock and balls from the leather cock ring and that constricting condom before he shoved it all back in my jeans.

He walked me outside to the back of his van. He opened the back door and lifted me inside. He took another short chain and connected my handcuffs to the chain of my leg irons, hogtieing me. He got into the front and we began driving off. Being hogtied, I was now on my stomach and my crotch was pressed against the floor of the van. I felt this was a chance to now take care of my aching boner and I started furiously grinding my bulge against the floor of the van as best as I could being all cuffed up.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-11 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2013 Apr 12 17:09

I continued to struggle against the hogtie as the van sped along. I squirmed around in any position I could to hump the floor and give some attention to my throbbing boner trapped in my skin tight 501s. I wasn't having any luck, though. It didn't matter how much I ground my bulge against the floor, the result was the same. Just enough feeling to tease my stiff cock, but not enough to cum. Since my dick was pointing sideways I thought I might have better luck cumming if I could adjust it and get it pointing upwards towards my waist like it should be. Then it would be in a more natural position and that might be what I need to just get me over the edge. Unfortunately, I wasn't having any luck adjusting it either. It was sticking out the right leg of my briefs so my underwear and the skin tight denim of my jeans were acting restraints for my tortured cock, holding it firmly in it's horizontal position. There was no way I was adjusting it with my hands cuffed behind my back.

"MMMMMMMPPPHHHH!!!" I screamed loudly through my gag in frustration and started ramming my crotch against the floor of the van as hard as I could without slamming my bound up balls as well. I need to cum!!!!!!!!! I'm so ...... close!!! Almost...... there!!!! But the extra snug condom imprisoning my cock and balls and the desensitizing gel were unforgiving. They kept me right on edge and the frustration had mounted so much now my eyes were starting to tear up. I would give anything to cum now. What ever Brennan wants, I'll do it. I don't care. Anything if he'll let me blow my load.

The van stopped and the back door open. Brennan opened the door, grabbed my hogtied feet and dragged me towards the door. I moaned as my tight jeans bulge scraped against the floor, teasing me even more. He unchained me from the hogtie, but left the leg irons on me and my hands cuffed behind my back. He stood me up outside the van. He eyed the obscene bulge in my jeans and gave it a good squeeze. "MMMMMPPPHHH!!!" I moaned. He could see it in my eyes I couldn't take any more of the teasing.

"That's really done a number on you, huh," he said, "alright, let's get inside."

He marched me inside another remote cabin and stopped me in the middle of the room. He walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a long coil of rope. He brought it over to me and started binding my shirtless chest and arms. What the fuck was he tying me up for?? I'm already handcuffed and leg ironed. I'm not going anywhere! I just want to shoot my load!!

He pulled the rope around my biceps cinching my elbows a little closer together behind my back and then wrapped it tight around my chest. When he was done my pecs and biceps were bulging out between the ropes.

"Just a precaution," he said.

He then took the leg irons off of me and kicked my legs further apart. He unbuttoned my jeans and then started undoing the buttons on my fly. He reached in and untangled my aching boner from my briefs and pulled it out along with my balls, also still imprisoned in the condom. I felt a little better once my cock was released from the confines of the restrictive, faded denim and sprung upwards, but it was only temporary solace as the need to cum quickly overwhelmed me again.

Brennan stood behind me and put his left arm around me, pushing my body right up to his. With his right hand he gripped my hard dick, which was now visibly throbbing, and started masturbating me furiously.

"Wait!" I yelled through my ball gagged mouth, "You have to take the condom off first. I can't feel anything!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Of course, he couldn't understand a word I was saying as the ball gag reduced my words to unintelligible grunts.

His hand was really going to town on my cock, but it was just like before. The condom and gel were deadening the feeling too much. I had the hardest boner I've ever had in my life, but there wasn't enough stimulation to let me shoot my load. I started struggling against the ropes and the handcuffs, anything to get his attention, but he either wasn't realizing I was trying to tell him something or he simply didn't care. He just kept jerking me off as I struggled against my restraints and grunted through the gag.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

1-12 Re: Kidnapped Biker
Postby JHardcastle » 2013 Apr 19 02:03

Several minutes had gone by and I kept struggling and trying to get Brennan's attention about my predicament, but I think he thought I was just resisting in general for being tied up, gagged, and molested. He kept on jerking and pulling on my cock, but as much as I desperately needed to cum I couldn't with that stupid desensitizing condom on.

Several more minutes went by and Brennan was starting to get annoyed.

"God damn it, kid, I thought you had to cum!" he scolded. "I'm not going to stand here jacking you off all day."

"MMMMMPPPHHH!!! MMMPPPPHH!!!" I grunted angrily through the ballgag. Are you fucking kidding me???? Just TAKE THE FUCKING RUBBER OFF YOU IDIOT!!!!

"Alright," he said, stopping. "I guess you need a little more persuasion."

He walked over to the table and pulled something out of one of the drawers and brought it back to over to me. He stood behind me and started forcing something over my head. It was some kind of rubber hood and it was skin tight. I struggled against my restraints as he forced it down over my forehead, then my eyes, leaving me in the dark, over my nose, and then finally over my mouth and chin and down around my neck. There were no eye holes and no mouth holes, only two small holes under my nostrils and they were very tiny. I was already struggling to breathe through them.

He grabbed my pulsating dick and started jerking me off again, but this time with his other hand instead of putting it on my chest he put it over my gagged, hooded mouth and his hand was also covering up the nose holes of the hood. I couldn't breath at all now! I started struggling and fighting for air even harder now.

"Now you'll blow that load of yours if you know what's good for you, kid." He ordered

I didn't know what to do. He wasn't really going to suffocate me, was he?? Did he know the nose holes were covered up? Of course I want to shoot my load! I want to do it worse than I ever have in my life, but I can't! My muffled grunts pleading to him to let me breathe went ignored.

Suddenly something changed, though. I don't know if it was the breath control that maybe was subsconsciously erotic to me or what, but I was finally there! As I struggled for any air I could every muscle in my body suddenly tensed up and I let out how a huge scream through my gagged mouth. I shot the most powerful load ever! It was so intense it actually busted through the tip of the condom and shot all the way across the room, followed by another stream, and another! I think all and all six or seven streams of cum shot out of my cock like a water pistol. Between the lack of air and the intensity of the orgasm I had just had, my legs gave out and I fell back into Brennan, out cold.

I don't know how much time had passed, but when I came to I was laying on the side of another dirt road out in the middle of nowhere. I was still shirtless, but my biker jacket was laying on the ground next to me, followed by my bike. I could feel my cock and balls were no longer restrained in the condom as I reached down and lightly grabbed the bulge in my 501s. I grabbed my jacket and put it on and realized there was something in the pocket. I reached in a pulled out a piece of paper with writing on it.

It read, "Hey, kid. After putting up with all of that and not pussying out I figure you're a bit of a bad ass yourself so I'm doing you a favor and letting you go, but DON'T come looking for me again or you'll regret it."

No telling me twice. I had no desire to relive any of that again.

I hopped on my bike and started heading home. I was really hungry, thirsty, and needed a shower. Plus, my girlfriend was probably pissed at me for missing our date last night. Maybe being a bounty hunter isn't quite what it's cracked up to be. I think I'll just stick to working on bikes for now.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yes! Thanks so much for posting this, my friend 8-)
One of my all time favourite stories from one of my favourite authors.

It's a shame he's no longer producing.
His stuff was nothing short of phenomenal, IMO.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Area51su
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Area51su »

Jee, good work! Is one of my favorite
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic