Teacher Tied UP(F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Teacher Tied UP(F/F)

Post by Jess36985 »

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW Beep.

If there are two things I hate the most in life is that alarm clock and my physics teacher Mrs Gomes. The alarm clock only took seconds the silence but that teacher was the biggest pain in my ass and I couldnt get rid of her till the end of the year and there was a good chance she might come back the next year.

Mrs Gomes was 25 years old, 5 feet 5 inches with hazel brown hair and very good looking. She liked wearing tight jeans, and a tight top one size too small which showed off her C cup breasts but to keep it formal she wore a jacket or blazer. She enjoyed attention and couldnt stop flirting with everyone. She was the youngest and hottest teacher in the school so it was impossible for the guys to keep their eyes of her but they would do anything to stop her from talking. She had the most annoying high pitched voice and sometimes spoke absolute gibberish and make unnecessary relations between physics topics and real life thus diverting entirely from the topic. Not to mention her attitude was horrible; She wanted everyone to call her "maam" like she was the Queen of England instead of Mrs Gomes like she should be called. She thought that she was the best teacher in the world and insulted everyone who went for extra classes outside school. She thought that if anyone needs help they must come to her becuse she's the only one who could help them not to mention she could also kiss someones ass one day then hate on them the next.

For some reason she took a great liking to me and kept me incharge of things in her class from collecting the homework to even supervising tests. Im sure this had nothing to do with the fact that I was good at physics, she only wanted my classmates to hate me because I had told the juniors to stay clear of her in the corridor due to that voice of hers and that I had made the school badmintin team for singles and doubles. So she made me teachers pet. I was sure of this notion and I wanted to get her back. One day she she exempted me from a class test but she made me correct it. Her reason to the class was that my knowledge needed to be tested in other ways other than written or oral tests. Of course it pisseda lot of people off and I got a lot of nasty comments from a lot of my class mates and even the Commerce students.

That was the last straw.

It was a Saturday morning and she called me to school for "extra revisions" before the first term exam. I didnt buy it, she was just trying to spoil my Saturday and ruin my mood so she could run her mouth against me about how I had no "desire to work". She actually wrote that in my friend's report card so I wouldnt be suprised if she did it to me too. Before I left I met with one of my building's maintenence people to take something that he had got for me last night. He had got me two rolls of thick black electrical tape no questions asked. I caught a taxi and left for school.

On my way I planned my revenge. Our classroom was located on the 3rd floor in the second wing of the school building and we were the only science class on that floor of that wing, all other classrooms belonged to the commerce students and were going to be empty on this Saturdayas their extra class were next Saturday. I would march up the stairs as briskly as possible while working myself into an induced state of rage, push the door open, lock it and tie her up. I had a few questions that needed to be answered nothing relating to physics of course.

As the cab pulled up outside the gate I had an idea and it was to have a little fun at the same time scaring Mrs Gomes to hell ad back. I paid the driver, showed by badge to the guard and walked into the building working up my rage. Good thing there was no one on the corridor tosay hello to and to empty my rage. As I walked up the stairs, I flung my backpack to my front and opened the zip getting ready for revenge. Just as I hoped there was no one on the floor today and I was now fully confident of my plan.

I arrived outside the door, pulled down on the handle and breezed into the room shutiing the door behind me and locking it. In two strides I was in front of Mrs Gomes who was sitting at the teacher's table and I let my rage out at her by ramming my right hand against her neck pinning it to the wall and my left hand going straight to her mouth to stop her from yelling.

"Shut it Maam or you're going to get hurt. Badly hurt." I said in a dangerous voice. "And stop struggling, it'll do you no good." I had been working out at the gym after I was chosen for the badminton team and I wasnt hesitating on throwing a puch if needed. Good thing for her she stopped struggling.

"Stand. Maam." I ordered and she did as I asked. Once she was in a standing position, I went behind her and swapped my hands. Now I stood behind her with my right hand on her mouth and left hand holding her hands behind her back. I made her take a few steps to where my bag was and pushed her into a kneeling position.

"Im going to leave your mouth so dont even think of making a sound or you'll be sorry." I whispered ito her ear. Suprisingly she obeyed and didnt make a sound as I reached into my bag and pulled out a large andkerchif, an ankle high sock, the roll of tape and a bottle of water. I squirted water on the hankie and stuffed it into the sock and stuffed to whole thing into her mouth. As I started to tear a strip out she spat out the sock, I was filled with anger that I stuffed back in her mouth, caught her by the neck brought her mouth to the edge of the teachers table such tht the edge held the sock in her mouth and her teeth bit down on the table. My left elbow was pressed to the back of her head pinning her head to the table while with my right hand and left palm tore out strips of tape to put on her mouth. I tore out 12 strips then I released the press and I stuck the tape to her mouth. I then turned my attention to her hands and then i realized that she wasnt waering her tight clothes. She had on a maroon turtle neck sweater that was her size tucked into her jeans and was wearing black flats. Her outfit disappointed me and I wondered why she wasn’t wearing her tight clothes.

Nevertheless, I crisscrossed her wrists behind her back and started taping them up then I taped her elbows together and after that wound the tape above and below her breasts securely holding her arms to her back. I then wound tape around her waist securing her wrists in one position so she couldn’t move them. I turned my attention to her legs and started off with the ankles then moving above and below her knees. I was about to tape her feet together when I noticed the backpack in the corner. When I peeked in my disappointment gave way for satisfaction. I pulled out a yellow long sleeved top with a white formal collar and white formal cuffs at the end of the sleeves and a pair of 5 inch square toe leopard print heels.

“Mmmmmpffff” came a sound of resignation from Mrs Gomes who hadn’t said a word up till now. She leant her head against the wall. She clearly hoped I wouldn’t find those heels and top. They were probably new but I only wanted the heels. I put on the heels and taped each shoe to its respective foot then I taped both shoes together. She still glared at me but didn’t say a word. I stood up and looked at her. She looked even hotter tied up and I bet this would earn me undying respect and a name in this school. She just looked up at me with a an expression I couldn’t understand. But I didn’t care.

I decided to put into action the idea that I had in the taxi

“Okkkk IM going to blindfold you then I’m going to the music room, dance room and then the canteen and if you aren’t out by then….” I leant close to her ear. “Then we’ll have some fun”

I took out a sleeping blindfold and put it over her eyes. Then I opened the door and slammed it shut but I didn’t leave the room I went to the window ledge to admire my work from far. As soon as the door closed Mrs Gomes began whining.

“MMMMMMMM EWIKKAAAA EEETTT EEE GOOOO PLSSSS” She wailed from behind her gag. I wanted to laugh like all those villians in TV shows but that would spoil all the fun.

“HHHEELPPPPPPP HELLLLPPPPPP MEEEEEE ETTTT MEEEEE OOOO” She screamed louder but now that high pitched shrill that we were so irritated about was now controlled by some tape and a sock. That same voice that pierced our ears every time we made noise in class was now silenced for a while. The feeling was good.

That’s when I noticed the pocket knife in her back pocket. I immediately just down for the ledge and plucked the knife out in a single motion surprisingly Mrs Gomes didn’t feel anything and was still moaning for help.

“MMMMMARRGH ARRGHHHH MMMMMRRRRR MMMMARRGGGGGG” Mrs Gomes suddenly started struggling like a wild animal screaming behind her gag and twisting and squirming on the floor trying to pull her wrists free from the tape and struggling with her legs. She must have been trying to reach the knife but it wasn’t there so she panicked.

Now Mrs Gomes tried something else. She had wiggled to the door and was in a sitting position a little behind the handle. She then used her butt as a spring to launch herself up to the handle and use her chin to pull the handle down which failed for the first few tries but then on the 4th attempt it succeeded. Kind of. She succeeded in opening the door but as she fell her head hit the door and closed it. So all her effort was in waste.

“MMMMMPPPFFFF MMMMPPF MMPFF MMMPF.” It sounded as though Mrs Gomes was now giving up and crying behind her gag an I almost felt sorry for her. But then I realized what about when I felt like crying because she treated me differently and I got nasty comments from not only my class mates but also form the commerce students as well.

I checked my watch and was surprised that it was 20 minutes to 12pm. At 12 pm sharp the school closed on Saturdays and the janitors made
their rounds. I hopped down from the ledge and tiptoed to the door. Mrs Gomes had given up on struggling and lay on the floor sniffing. I pulled the handle down and slammed the door behind me. Immediately she turned around to face the door as I approached her and removed the blindfold. It was wet so she had been crying, even her eyes were a bit red.

“You couldn’t escape now time for a bit of fun.” I said and I took out the pocket knife and opened it. I pressed the cold blade on her cheek and her eyes following the sharp tip. I did the same thing on the other cheek and on the tip of her nose. I then peeled of the gag using only the knife and removed the sock from her mouth.

I pulled an audio recorded and hit record. “Answer yes or no.” I said coldly.

“Are you going to embarrass me in front of the class again?” I asked

“No Im not.” She replied

“Are you going to ditch me as teachers pet?”

“Yes I will”

“Will you treat me as an equal student and not give me special privileges over the others?”

“Yes I will”

“Will you stop being jealous about my achievements and stop trying to bring me down?”

“Yes I will”

“And finally will you tell the entire class the real and truthful reason why you’ve been treating me as a teaches pet and take full blame and
fault for all insults?”

There was a hesitation “Yes I will.”

“Good that’s everything” I said.

I kneeled and cut away at the tape on her ankles, knees, arms and waist and stood up.

“Wait what about my wrists?” Mrs Gomes asked

I looked at her and tossed her the knife, put the tape in my bag and walked out of the class feeling happy.
Being tied in tape is the best feeling ever
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice story. But I have to ask: what’s to stop Gomes from calling the cops?
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Impressive!
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago Nice story. But I have to ask: what’s to stop Gomes from calling the cops?
She's an egotistical lady. Kind of embarrassing to say you were tied up by a student. Plus she didnt resist so that doesnt play in her favour.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Jess36985 wrote: 4 years ago
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago Nice story. But I have to ask: what’s to stop Gomes from calling the cops?
She's an egotistical lady. Kind of embarrassing to say you were tied up by a student. Plus she didnt resist so that doesnt play in her favour.
Ah, I see
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was an interesting story. It would be cool to read what happened on the next day of school and what the repercussions for all involved were if any.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years agoImpressive!
Thanks a lot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic